You can't even see reality anymore.
都看不清现实了
What I don't need is to be lectured by a dwarf with a bad attitude.
我可不需要一个坏脾气的矮人来说教我
I didn't come here to lecture you.I came here to help you.
我不是来说教你的 我是来帮你的
Help me? How?
帮我 怎么帮
By taking you back to Rumplestiltskin.He's the one who gave you the potion in the first place, the one that took away all your memories of your prince.If anyone can give 'em back to you, it's him.
把你带回侏儒怪那里 是他给了你魔药 那魔药夺走了你有关王子的一切记忆 那么能帮你恢复记忆的 也非他莫属
I don't want my memories back. That's why I took the potion.
我不想恢复记忆 所以我才喝了魔药
And it changed you.Maybe he can at least bring you back to the person you used to be. He's the most powerful man in the world.He can do anything.
但它改变了你 也许他至少能把你变成原来的样子 他是这世上最强大的人 他无所不能
Anything?
无所不能吗
Henry. What are you doing here? Why aren't you in school?
亨利 你来这里做什么 你怎么没去上学
We have to help Ms. Blanchard.
我们得帮帮布兰切特老师
I am helping her. That's why I'm searching the apartment.But you gotta go home.
我就在帮她 所以我才搜查公寓 但你得回家了
Not gonna happen.
没门
Just stay out of the way.
那就别给我添乱