Your discretion is legendary... where your friends are concerned.
你在对待朋友时的谨慎我早有耳闻
How unspeakable of me to go on and on when all you want to do is rest. I will leave you.
您看我 明明您很想休息 但我却唠叨个不停 我现在就告辞
Welcome to King's Landing, my dear. This city is made brighter by your presence. We have a council meeting, My Lord.
欢迎来到君临 亲爱的 这座城市因您的到来而蓬荜生辉 我们还要出席一场御前会议 大人
I don't like threats.
我不喜欢被威胁
Who threatened you?
谁威胁您了?
I'm not Ned Stark. I understand the way this game is played.
我可不是奈德·史塔克 我了解这游戏的规则
Ned Stark was a man of honor.
奈德·史塔克是个有荣誉心的人
And I am not. Threaten me again and I'll have you thrown into the sea.
而我不是 再威胁我 我就把你扔进海里去
You might be disappointed in the results.
那样您可能会对结果很失望哟
Storms come and go, the big fish eat the little fish, and I keep on paddling. Come, My Lord. We shouldn't keep the queen waiting.
风暴来复往兮 大鱼吃掉小鱼 而我仍旧是那个弄潮儿 来吧 大人 我们不该让太后久等
"From this time until the end of time we are not part of your realm, but a free and independent kingdom of the North."
“从今以后 直到永远 我们都不再是你们国度的一部分 而是一个自由并且独立的北境王国”
He has more spirit than his father, I'll give him that.
他比他父亲更有胆 这点我承认
You've perfected the art of tearing up papers.
你的撕纸艺术愈发精湛呐
We can give him his father's bones back at least as a gesture of good faith.
把他父亲的遗骨还回去吧 至少展示一下诚意
You'll give the Starks our reply, cousin?
你会把我们的回复带给史塔克吧 堂弟?
I will, Your Grace.
我会的 陛下
Did you see my brother when you were the Starks'guest?
你在史塔克那里作客时 有没有见到我弟弟?
I did. They have not broken his spirit, Your Grace.
我见到了 他们没能令他屈服 陛下
If you speak with him, tell him he's not been forgotten.
如果你有机会和他说话 告诉他 他没被遗忘
I will, Your Grace.
我会的 陛下
Safe travels, cousin.
路上小心 堂弟
You have a deft hand with diplomacy.
你可真是颇具政治手腕啊
If that's everything...
还有别的事吗?
A-a raven flew in this morning from Castle Black.
今晨来了只信鸦 有关黑城堡的事务
Trouble with the wildlings.
关于野人的麻烦?
That's why they're called "wildlings."
这就是为何叫他们“野人”
Somewhat less wild these days. Seems they've stopped killing each other and started following this King-Beyond-the-Wall.
这帮家伙最近不那么“野”了 似乎停止了自相残杀 并且开始追随这个塞外之王
Another king? How many is that now, five? I've lost count.
又一个国王?现在有几个了?五个? 我都快数不过来了
The Lord Commander asks that we send more men to man the Wall.
总司令大人向我们索要更多的人手以防守长城
Perhaps he's forgotten we're fighting a war. We have no men to spare.
他大概忘记了我们正在打仗 我们没法给他任何人