You're very brave.
你非常勇敢
What are you doing?
你这是干嘛?
This is Gilly. She's one of Craster's...daughters. Hello, Gilly.What are you doing?
这是吉莉 她是卡斯特的…女儿之一 你好 吉莉 你这是干嘛?
Sam said you could help.
山姆说你或许能帮上忙
I'm sorry, but Sam knows we're not supposed—
抱歉 山姆也知道我们不能
She's pregnant. Have to take her with us when we leave.
她怀孕了 我们必须在走的时候带上她
What? What would that—
什么? 那真是
I know it sounds a bit mad.
我知道这听起来有点疯狂
No, it doesn't sound a bit mad,it's impossible.
这不是听起来有点疯狂 而是根本不可能
The Lord Commander ordered us to—
总司令命令我们
We are sworn to protect.
我们发誓守护人民
Sam, we can't take—
山姆 我们不能带她走
please, ser, please. I can still run if I have to.
求你了 大人 我求你 要跑的时候我绝不会拖后腿
It's just not possible.
这根本不可能
I'm going to have a baby.If it's a boy...
我马上要生孩子了 如果是个男孩…
If it's a boy, what? You want us to risk our lives for you and you won't even tell us why?
如果是个男孩 然后呢?你想让我们冒生命危险帮你 可又不告诉我们原因
Why'd you do that?
你为什么要这样?
Do what? Ask her a question?
哪样?问她问题?
You were cruel.
你太残忍了
Cruel?
残忍!?
Sam, are you in such a hurry to lose a hand?
山姆 你就这么急着想丢掉一只手吗?
I didn't touch her.
我又没碰她
No, you just want to steal her. What do you think Craster cuts off for that?
但你正想要偷她 你知道卡斯特为此会切掉你什么吗?
I can't steal her. She's a person,not a goat.
我偷不走她 她是个人 不是山羊
We're heading deeper and deeper into wildling territory. We can't take a girl with us.Mormont wouldn't have it. And even if he would,what would we do with her? Who's going to deliver a baby, you?
我们正在渐渐深入野人的领土 我们不能带着一个女孩同行 莫尔蒙不会同意的 即使他真的同意 我们该拿她怎么办?谁为她接生婴儿?你吗?
I could try. What? I've read about it. A bit.
我可以试试 怎么了?我读过有关的书籍 一点而已啦
I'm sorry, Sam. We can't help her.
抱歉山姆 我们帮不了她