手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 生活大爆炸 > 生活大爆炸第六季 > 正文

生活大爆炸 第六季:第3集:理论物理学(上)

来源:可可英语 编辑:sophie   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Hey, Bernie.Hey, how's my little astronautie hottie?

妮妮,我的性感小太空人还好吗?
Okay, I guess.It's just, being cooped up in this...
还行吧,只是被困在这...
tin can for weeks on end is starting to get to me.
"锡盒"里有段时日,快受不了。
Well, hang in there. You just have a couple more days to go,and then you'll be home. I know.
坚持下去啊,再多撑几天就能回家了。
I got to get back to work. I love you. Love you too.
我要继续工作了。我爱你。我也爱你。
Hey, Bernie? Before you go, can you do something for me?
妮妮,你走之前可以帮我做件事吗?
What do you want me to do? Okay, here it is.
你想我做什么呢?是这样的。
I really miss gravity.Can you drop something so I can watch it fall?
我好想念地心引力,你可以让我看看东西垂直落下的样子吗?
Really, you're serious?Okay.
真的吗?你真想看啊?好吧。
Oh, baby, you're killing me.Hey, Sheldon?
哎哟,宝贝,我要爽死了,谢尔顿
This came for you today. It's from your mom.
今天来了一个你的包裹,你妈寄的
Thank you, Penny. Yeah, wait... here. For your troubles.
谢谢你,佩妮。稍等...给你的辛苦费
Oh, boy, a whole dollar. Now, I can quit my paper route.
妈呀,整整一元大洋呢,我可以不用去送报了。
So, what's in it? Mmm, doesn't matter.
里面是什么啊,根本无所谓
Half the time, he just ends up playing with the box.
通常他都是隔着盒子玩而已
Yeah, it's journals and research papers I wrote as a child.Aw, how cute.
是我小时候写的日志与研究报告啦,真有爱!
Is this like a diary? No, that's my potty training journal.
这就跟日记一样吗?不是,那是我的如厕训练日志。
Really, your potty training journal? Yeah.
不是吧,你的如厕训练日志啊?是的。
And forgive my crude penmanship.I didn't start typing until I was six.
字迹难看,多多包涵。我六岁之后才开始打字
"August 7, 8:42 A.M.This is humiliating. What was wrong with diapers?"
"8月7号,上午8点42分。这真是太丢人了,这尿布是怎么回事?"
There are some charts in the back where I kept track of shape, color and consistency. Disgusting.
后面还有图表记录我的屎形,屎色与软硬度,真恶心
No, what's disgusting is he's still keeping track.Why do you need all this stuff...? No, no, no, no...
真正恶心的是他到现在都还会做记录。你为什么要这些玩意啊?别别别
Sorry! I am glad you asked. Yeah, are you familiar with the Higgs boson?
抱歉,问得好。你知道希格斯玻色子吗?
Of course, it is... it's been in the news.And it's a very famous boson.Nice try.
当然知道啊,新闻上都有超出名的玻色子,你少来了
Now, in 1964, Dr. Peter Higgs,accomplished selfpromoter and physicist,he wrote a paper postulating the existence of a subatomic particle called the Higgs boson.
在1964年时,彼得·希格斯博士一个成功自信的物理学家写了文章假定一种亚原子粒子"希格斯玻色子"的存在
Now, initially, the paper was rejected,but recently, he was proven right.
当年,这文章被人给驳回了知道最近才验证出其实他是对的。
And now he's on the fast track to win a Nobel prize.Yeah, that's basically what I said.
现在他要得诺贝尔奖简直探囊取物。这不就是我刚说的吗?
The point is Higgs is being celebrated for work he did 50 years ago,so that got me thinking, perhaps I've already hit upon the idea that will win me my Nobel prize.
重点是希格斯正被人赞赏着他50年前的发现这让我不禁思考说不定我早想到了值得得奖的东西而它们就藏在这些日志里
I didn't know they gave Nobel prizes for making boomboom in the potty.
原来他们会颁发奖项给拉粑粑进小马桶呀
You really think there's some kind of scientific discovery in here?
你真的觉得里面能找出什么科学发现吗
Well, this box only covers my work through nursery school.
这箱子里只有我上幼儿园前的作品
There's a good deal more to come.
后面还有很多呢
I didn't really hit my academic stride until I cut out that timesuck known as "playing outdoors."
我真正在学术理论上取得进步是在我取消了浪费时间的"户外游玩"之后
So, you're going to spend hours and hours combing through all this stuff?
你打算花费大把时间重读这些玩意啊
That's a good point.My time is much too valuable.
这话说得对我的时间太宝贵了
You know, perhaps I should find someone to do it for me.
或许我该找个人帮我干这事
You know, someone with a rudimentary understanding of science, but whose real talents lie in menial labor.
找个有着基本科学知识但在苦力活上更有天分的人
Not gonna happen.Yeah, well, if I didn't think you could handle it,I wouldn't be asking.
想都别想我要不是觉得你能行我才不会问你呢
If you want help, just hire a grad student.Maybe I could do it.
真要人帮忙,你还是去找个研究生吧。我说不定能帮上忙啊
You, really? You can assess the quality of my work? Okay, um, here.
就你真的吗?你会懂得评估我作品的好坏吗?好吧,给
I wrote this when I was five years old.
这是我五岁时写的
"A proof that algebraic topology can never have a nonself contradictory set of abelian groups."
"证明代数拓扑永远不会有不会自我冲突的交换群"
I'm just a blonde monkey to you, aren't I?You said it, not me.All right, Ms. Jenson.
在你眼里我就是一金发猴子是吧。这可是自己说,我什么都没说。好的,詹森女士。
Uh, before we begin, may I offer you a refreshment?
开始之前需要来点东西提神吗?
Water, coffee, tea, a marijuana cigarette? No, thanks. I'm fine.
水、咖啡、茶或来根大麻烟吗?不用了,谢谢,不需要。
Now, are you sure? Everyone's smoking them.
不用客气哦,这玩意大家都抽
I think they're the best.I don't do drugs.Excellent, yeah.That was a ruse.
我觉得这玩意爽爆了,我不碰毒,太棒了!刚是陷阱题。
They're not the best. Physics is the best.
那玩意才不爽,物理才是最爽的。
And by the way, coffee was also an unacceptable choice.
随便说句 选咖啡也是不行的哦
All right, so I see here you're from Des Moines, Iowa.
好了 资料上写着你来自爱荷华州的得梅因
Uh, you're summa cum laude in theoretical physics from Stanford University.
你的理论物理学以最优异的成绩毕业于斯坦福大学
Oh, and two years ago, you had a persistent ear infection.
两年前你耳朵受持续性感染所苦
I hope that didn't cause any hearing loss.No, of course not.
希望那没影响你的听力,没有,当然没有
How did you know about that? I did a comprehensive background check.
你是怎么知道的我对你的背景做了全面的调查
Medical records, credit reports, criminal history.
医疗记录、信用记录、犯罪史等等
I trust you paid off those parking tickets. Yes, I did.
我相信你已经缴清了那些停车罚单了吧。是的,我付清了。
Hearing unimpaired, good. Look, Dr. Cooper, I really want this position.
很好,听力没问题。库珀博士,我真的很希望能得到这个机会
It would be an incredible honor to work for a man of your brilliance.
能为您这样才华洋溢的人做事真是我天大的荣幸
Flattery will not get you this job, Ms. Jenson.
溜须拍马是没用的,詹森女士
It's not flattery if it's the truth. Well, thank you. Welcome aboard.
陈述的是事实又何来逢迎拍马。谢谢,欢迎加入
You talk to Howard lately? Uh, yeah, last night.
你最近有跟霍华德通话吗?有啊就昨晚
He kept making me drop pencils for him.I got uncomfortable.
他一直让我把铅笔从空中落下给他看感觉好不舒服哦
Hey, Sheldon, hope you're hungry.They're serving macaroni and... cheese. Smooth. Hi. Hello.
谢尔顿,但愿你饿了今天中饭有通心粉和...芝士哟,厉害!你好,你们好
Sheldon, aren't you going to introduce us? No. I have people for that now.You're up.
谢尔顿,你不介绍一下吗?不必,有人会为我代劳。你来
I'm Alex, Dr. Cooper's new assistant.
我是艾利克斯 库珀博士的新助手
Ah, congratulations and may God have mercy on your soul.I'm Leonard. This is Raj.
恭喜你,同时也愿上帝怜悯你的灵魂,我是莱纳德,这位是拉杰
It's nice to meet you.I'm so excited to be working with Dr...
很高兴见到你。能与库珀博士共事我非常兴...
Yeah, please reserve chitchat for your breaks, Ms. Jenson.
詹森女士 闲聊请留到休息时间
Yeah, FYI, there will be no breaks. I should probably get to work. She seems nice.
对了,我们没有休息时间我得继续工作了,她看起来不错
Hey, you already got a girlfriend.I call dibs.
喂 你都有女朋友了,所以这妞归我
All I said was, "she seems nice."Yeah, well, I love her.
我就说了一句"她看起来不错"是啊,可我爱上她了
Hey, I wasn't expecting to hear from you today.Everything okay?
没想到今天你会打给我,一切还好吗?
Uh, no, not really. What's wrong?
不,不是很好。怎么了?
Well, remember the... Soyuz capsule they were sending to bring us home? It's delayed.
还记得联盟号宇宙飞船吗?那个要来接我们回地球的玩意?被推迟了
We're gonna be here at least another week.Maybe ten days.
我们至少还要再这里呆上一周或许10天左右
It's the Russians, so you don't know.
俄罗斯人说的我也不敢信
They left dogs up here in the '60s.Come on, Howard.
他们送上来的狗尸体都没回去呢?拜托,霍华德
No one's leaving you up there.I don't know how much longer I can take this.
没人会把你留那里不管的,我不知道我还能坚持多久
I can't sleep,and zero gravity is giving me crazy acid reflux.I'm down to my last three Tums.
我睡不着零重力让我胃酸倒流得厉害,我的抗酸补钙果味咀嚼片就剩最后3片了
You're going to be fine.You survived that Weight Watchers cruise with your mom.
你会没事的,你跟你妈参加减肥训练营你都生存下来了
And they ran out of lowfat ice cream on day two.Just calm down and take a few deep breaths.
令人开心的冰激凌不也是第二天就没了吗?你先冷静下来深呼吸几口气
Okay, okay.What am I doing? I'm using up all the oxygen.
好吧,好吧。我这是干嘛?把氧气都耗光了。
If I die, promise you'll never have sex with another man. Oh, yeah.
如果我死了你要保证会为我守身如玉。很好。
I'm a maneater now. Okay, for the final touch, this is an eyelash curler.
我现在是个食男妇了,好了最后一步用这个睫毛夹
You just place it on your lashes and squeeze it closed.Oh, I don't know.
放在你睫毛上然后贴近眼皮轻轻夹。不知道呢。
Looks like something used by Tinker Bell's gynecologist.
看起来像仙女小叮当的妇科医生的工具
Who I hope for her sake is not Captain Hook, so...Who are you calling?
但愿她的妇科医生不是虎克船长,你打给谁
I'm going to videochat Sheldon.
我要跟谢尔顿视频聊天
If my new look leads to phone sex,I'm going to have to ask you to leave the room.
如果我的新形象激发起他的性欲那你只好暂时离开房间一下咯。
Dr. Cooper's office.Oh, hello. Who are you? I'm Alex, Dr. Cooper's assistant.
库珀博士办公室,你好,请问您是哪位?我是艾利克斯,库珀博士的助手
Can I help you?I'd like to speak to Sheldon.
有什么可以帮您的吗?我要找谢尔顿
I'm sorry. He's asked me to hold all calls unless you're Stephen Hawking, his mother or himself from the future.
抱歉,他让我过滤所有电话除非打来的人是斯蒂芬·霍金,他妈妈或是来自未来的他自己,
All right.Well, tell him Amy called. Last name?
好吧。告诉他艾米找他,请问您贵姓
He knows my last name. I'm his girlfriend.We have a contract and everything.I'll send you a PDF.
他知道我姓什么,我可是他的女朋友。我们恋爱合同资料全有我会发你份文件以兹证明。
All right, I will tell him you called.
好的,我会转告他。
Hmm, that's weird. What? Sheldon told me he had a new assistant named Alex.
好奇怪啊,怎么了。谢尔顿告诉我他新的助理叫艾利克斯
He didn't mention that Alex was a girl.Maybe he didn't notice.You're right.
却没说是个女艾利克斯,也许是他没发现人家是女的呢?有道理
I don't have to worry about Sheldon.No, you do not.
我完全不必担心谢尔顿,确实
It's her I have to worry about.Oh,Amy, really? She is not going to come on to Sheldon. Oh, really? Look at this face.
我该担心的是那个女的,艾米你不是吧她会爱上谢尔顿的怎么可能看看这萌脸

重点单词   查看全部解释    
contradictory [.kɔntrə'diktəri]

想一想再看

adj. 矛盾的 n. 矛盾

联想记忆
flattery ['flætəri]

想一想再看

n. 谄媚,阿谀,巴结

 
uncomfortable [ʌn'kʌmftəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 不舒服的,不自在的

 
unacceptable ['ʌnək'septəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 不能接受的,不受欢迎的

 
check [tʃek]

想一想再看

n. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案

联想记忆
route [ru:t]

想一想再看

n. 路线,(固定)线路,途径
vt. 为 .

 
accomplished [ə'kɔmpliʃt]

想一想再看

adj. 娴熟的,有造诣的,完成的,有成就的,毫无疑问的

联想记忆
brilliance ['briljəns]

想一想再看

n. (色彩)鲜明,光辉,辉煌

 
track [træk]

想一想再看

n. 小路,跑道,踪迹,轨道,乐曲
v. 跟踪

 
diary ['daiəri]

想一想再看

n. 日记,日记簿

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。