You want me to go get it or...or you?
你是要我过去...还是你过拿?
No, I don't think so. You know what I think?
不,我看还是算了。你知道我怎么想吗?
I don't think you emailed that report to anybody at all.
我觉得你没有把报告发给别人。
I think it's been right here all along.
其实报告一直都在这。
You picked a perfect time to join us, Mr. Partridge.
你加入我们的时机恰到好处,帕特杰先生。
Once sylocet goes on the market, you'll never have to invest in another company again.
我们的新药赛洛特一问世,你就不用再投资其他公司了。
Actually, if anybody else, you know, they would have sent this report to the police or the press.But not you.
如果是其他人,他们肯定会把报告发给警方或媒体。但你不会。
No, you just couldn't resist holding onto one more card.Yup.
你就是想把底牌握在自己手上。没错。
So you did send it to the one person in the world you could trust.Yourself.
你确实发给了这世上你最信任的人。你自己。
Now you're going to take it to the grave. Get the hell out of here.Zoe!
而现在你就带着进棺材吧。离开这。佐伊!
Migraine, huh? Heard they got a pill for that now.
头痛哈?听说现在有新的头痛药。
Took your time.
你怎么才来。
And at what point did you know you were going to do the right thing?
你又是怎么决定要做正确的事?
About two seconds before I slipped you the paper clip.
给你回形针的前两秒才刚决定。