That's why we have disclaimers...And insurance.
所以我们会有免责声明...还有保险。
This moral crusade doesn't suit you.
你不适合做什么道德卫士。
The Zoe Morgan I know is reasonable.
我认识的佐伊·摩根很有头脑。
Knows when to make a smart play.
知道怎么做才够聪明。
I'll get you the report.
我会把报告给你。
I'll bring you right to it.
我会亲自带给你。
Told you. Always have something to trade. Let's go.
我也说了吧。我总有筹码。走吧。
You know, you really shouldn't be surprised by what Zoe did.
佐伊会这么做,你其实不用感到惊讶。
Never trusted that bitch. Always looking for an angle.Potassium chloride?
绝不要相信那个贱人。她总是给自己找好退路。氯化钾?
Government uses it for lethal injections.
政府用作死刑注射剂。
Stops a heart in minutes. Quite humanely, really.
几分钟后心脏就停跳。很人道哈。
Lucky you.Lucky me?
你真走运。我走运?