I don't need to take a piss. Lommy and hot pie can't know.
我又不用撒尿 那 不许告诉罗米和热派
No one can know.
他们不会知道的
Well, they won't,not from me.
他们不会从我这里知道
My name's not Arry. It's Arya...of House Stark. Yoren is taking me home to Winterfell.
我名字不是阿利 我是史塔克家族的艾莉亚 尤伦这是带我回临冬城
He was your father—the Hand, the traitor.
他是你爹 那个首相 那个叛徒
He was never a traitor. Joffrey is a liar.
他才不是叛徒 乔佛里是个骗子
So you're a high born, then.You're a lady.
所以你出身高贵 那你就是位淑女啦
No. I mean, yes. My mother was a lady and my sister—
不 我的意思是 我母亲才是位淑女 还有我姐姐
Yeah, but you werea lord's daughter and you livedin a castle and you—look, all that about cocks,I should never have said—and I've been pissingin front of you and everything.I—I should becalling you "My Lady."
你是大贵族的女儿啊 住在城堡里面 天哪 那些关于鸡鸡的 我不该说那些话的 还有我在你面前撒尿 这些事情 我该叫您我的小姐
Do not call me "My Lady."
别叫我小姐
As My Lady commands. Well, that was unladylike.
就照小姐吩咐 你这算哪门子的老爷千金啊
Oh! What's she carrying?
噢! 运了些啥货?
Myrish oranges, wine from the Arbor... And the heir to Pyke and the Iron Islands. The only living sonof Balon Greyjoy. Me.
梨子和橘子 青亭岛的葡萄酒 还有派克城铁群岛的继承人 巴隆·葛雷乔伊唯一活着的儿子 我
I don't like wine. Woman's drink.
我可不喜欢酒 婆娘的饮料
I need to get to Pyke.
我要去派克城
I'll find you a horse.
我会给你找匹马