What's wrong?
咋了?
It's just funny to think that one day you'll grow up like Abe did.Get married... have children. Grandchildren.
挺有趣的,一想到你会跟Abe一样长大,结婚...生孩子。有孙子
You might even show them this photograph.And I'll still be here.
你都可以给他们看这张照片,而我只是一直在这儿。
Wha... can you leave some day?And live in the present if you wanted to?
什么时候能离开这吗?生活在现实里,如果你想的话?
No. More than a few minutes in your time and the years would catch up.
不行,在现实里待一会年华就会老去。
You'd age? Would... you're...
你会变老?怎么...你是...
I think it is the Ymbryne from Horace's dream.
我想这是Horace梦里那只Ymbryne.
Are you sure it's not just a bird? I mean, I don't know... wouldn't it change?
你确定这不就是只鸟?我是说,我也不知道...它不会变形吗?
She can't. Not if she's hurt.I need to take her inside. You should go.
她不能变,如果受伤了的话。我要把她带回去,你该走了。
Please do not say anything else. I hate goodbyes
啥也别说,我讨厌告别。
I'll come back tomorrow.
明天我会回来。
There's no hurry. I'll be here forever.
别急。我一直都在这。