Yours has extra marshmallows, Jake.
跟你多加了点棉花糖,Jake
Miller, put some pajamas on.
Miller,把睡衣穿上。
It is very hot in here.
这里面很热啊。
Stop moaning. Excuse me.
别哔哔。 不好意思。
My grandpa told me about this.Horace projects his dreams, right?
我爷爷跟我说过这个。Horace把他的梦投影出来,对不?
He used to listen to the radio.Gets tedious when you know every word off by heart.
他以前听收音机的。但是预知剧情的听就很没意思了。
Splendid, I'll take it.
不错,我要了。
He dreams about clothes mostly.
大部分时间他梦到的都和衣服有关。
Delighted to meet you.Super shirt by the way.
很高兴认识你。衬衣不错。
When did he dream this?
他什么时候梦到的这个?
Last night.Some of his dreams are prophetic.But mostly they are about clothes.
昨晚,有些梦是预言性质的。不过大多数都是衣服。
Prophetic as in, he can see into the future?
预言...他可以看到未来?
The Ymbryne. Who is she? Mrs. Peregrine, you know her?
Ymbryne,她是谁?佩小姐,你认识她吗?
Don't be silly. Horace was just having a bad dream. That's all.
别傻了,Horace只是做了个噩梦,没啥事。
That's quite enough. Thank you Horace.
可以了,谢谢你Horace。