Did I tell you about the night my retainer floated out of my mouth and into the air lock?
我有告诉过你,某晚我的牙保持器飘出我的嘴巴,飘进密封舱里吗?
Yeah, you mentioned it once or twice.
有 你提过一两次吧
So, here we are, just a couple of young newlyweds.
我们终于团聚好一对新婚小夫妻
What to do? What to do to you?
做点什么好呢?对你做点什么好?
Astronaut Wolowitz, reporting for booty.
宇航员沃罗威茨 上床报到
Preparing thrusters. We have liftoff.
"推进器"准备"火箭"成功升空
Are we clear to jettison that nightgown? Okay, we need to talk. What?
睡袍是否能"脱离"了。够了,我们得谈谈了。谈什么?
Howie, I know you went to space.
华仔 我知道你登上了太空
I'm incredibly proud of you.
我由衷地为你骄傲
But you might want to try and not bring it up every minute.
可你最好不要老把这件事挂在嘴边
I don't talk about it every minute.
我没有总是提这事啊
Tonight at dinner you went on about it for an hour straight.
今晚吃饭时你就聊了整整一个小时
What was I supposed to talk about?
那不然聊什么
We were eating at Johnny Rockets.
那餐馆叫约翰"火箭"啊
I'm just saying, people are getting a little tired of it.
我是说 大家都有点厌倦这话题了
So, I did this amazing thing and I'm never allowed to mention it? Of course you can.
所以我完成了如此壮举还不准我念叨两句了吗?你当然可以提
But maybe a good rule would be to wait for people to bring it up.
但更好的方式是等别人先提起这件事
Okay, no problem. It won't happen again.
好,没问题。我不会再主动聊了
I love you. I love you, too.
我爱你。我也爱你。
I can't tell you how many times I dreamed I was in bed here with you when I was... you know.
你都不知道我做过多少次和你同床的梦,当我在...你懂的
What, I can't even point?
怎么 连指一下也不行吗
So, basically, this is what's called maglev technology.
总的来说 这就是所谓的磁悬浮技术
It uses very powerful electromagnets to create a force strong enough to overcome gravity.
运用超强的电磁体制造出能对抗重力的磁悬浮力
Here, you hold this.
拿着这个
Whoa! That's heavy. Yeah. Oh, uh, you don't have on any jewelry, do you?
好重啊!没错。你没带什么珠宝首饰吧
No. Why? A grad student forgot to take out one of his piercings.
没带?怎么了。上次有个研究生忘了摘"环"
Now he's on a transplant list waiting for a nipple his size.
如今他在排队等着移植和他匹配的乳头呢
Now watch this. That is very cool.
看好了。真是太酷了
Sometimes I like to turn this on and pretend I'm the super villain Magneto.
有时候我会开启仪器然后假装我是无敌坏蛋万磁王
It's getting a little less cool, Leonard.
你这么说就不酷了 莱纳德
But what I really am is a very smart scientist who understands the mechanics of the universe and is wearing the sexy black underwear you bought him.
其实我只是一个特别聪明的科学家身怀宇宙力学知识身穿你买的性感黑色小裤裤
There we go.
这就对了
So, I thought the photo booth for the party could either be creepy like a mummy's tomb,
我觉得这次派对的拍照间可以布置成恐怖的木乃伊之墓
or they also have the Tardis from Doctor Who.
或者是《神秘博士》里的塔迪斯一样也不错
A Tardis makes no sense.
塔迪斯可不行
It's a time machine from a sciencefiction show.
它是科幻小说里的时间机器
It has nothing to do with Halloween.
和万圣节扯不上关系
That being said, if you don't get a Tardis, you stink and your party stinks.
尽管如此,如果你不搞个塔迪斯来你和你的派对就弱爆了
Do you have a preference? I don't care. Get the Tardis.
你喜欢哪一种?无所谓,就塔迪斯吧
Yes! This party just became a major rager.
太好了 这次派对一定超好玩
Oh, by the way, can I borrow your bullwhip and fedora?
对了 我能借一下你的皮鞭和软呢帽吗
Yeah, sure, whatever.
行啊 随便你
I was thinking of dressing up as Indiana Jones' mochaskinned love child.
我想打扮成印第安纳·琼斯的棕皮肤私生子
"Indian" Jones. Clever. What's wrong with you? Nothing.
印度·琼斯。很有哏,你怎么了。没怎么呀
Oh, Howard, I've got a party to plan.
霍华德 我还得策划派对呢
Don't make me pull it out of you.
别让我费劲逼问你了
Okay, here it is.
好吧 说就说
Bernadette said you guys are all sick of me talking about my trip to space.
伯纳黛特说你们都特别烦我老提上太空的事
Is that true? No. Yes.
这是真的吗?不是,是。
We seem to have different approaches here.
我俩的处理方式貌似相左啊
I was going for helpful honesty.
我是准备诚实地帮助他
I have no idea what you're doing.
你这是什么招数呢
It's called being nice.
我这叫当好人
Okay. If you think being nice will get him to shut up, I'll try it.
好吧,如果你当好人就可以让他闭嘴 那我也当好人吧
You know what, guys? Never mind.
好了各位 没关系的
I just won't talk about the greatest achievement of my life ever again.
我再也不提我这辈子最伟大的成就就是了
Look at that, the problem solved itself. Hello, boys.
你瞧,不攻自破了。小崽子们好啊
What if we were to go as dinner table favorites salt and pepper?
我们装扮成餐桌最佳拍档"盐和胡椒"如何
You know salt makes me retain water and my cousin William was ground to death in a pepper factory accident.
你明知道我吃多了盐就水肿而我威廉表哥在胡椒工厂事故中被磨死了
How about Raggedy Ann and Andy?
我们扮"破烂小安和破烂安迪"吧
I loved them growing up. No, I don't think so.
我小时候特别喜欢他们我不敢苟同
Those dolls represent three things I do not care for:
那些破娃娃代表了我最不爱的三件事
clowns, children and raggediness.
小丑 小孩和破烂
I think it's a lost cause. No.
我觉得没戏了 不行
There are certain things that say to the world, "I have a boyfriend, and he's not made up."
在这世上 有几件事能向大家证明"我的男朋友是真实存在的"
Matching costumes, hickeys and sex tapes. Pick one.
情侣装吻痕,以及性爱录影带。你选一个吧
What's a hickey? How do I look? Fine.
什么是吻痕?我美不?还行
Uhoh, is someone a little blue?
哎呀 有人不开心吗[蓝色]
Come on, Howie, that's like the funniest thing
拜托 华仔 这可是我这辈子说过
I've ever said in my life.
最搞笑的话了
What do you say? You ready to go?
怎么样 可以走了吗
To tell you the truth, I'm not really in the mood.
说实话 我没啥心情去
What are you talking about? It'll be fun.
说什么呢 会很好玩的
All your friends'll be there.
你所有的朋友都会去
Yeah, some friends. They all think I'm boring.
是 所谓的朋友 他们都觉得我很无趣
Maybe you should go without me.
也许你应该一个人去
No, if I'm there alone, people might think I'm just a really short person from Avatar.
不,如果我一个人去人家会以为我是《阿凡达》里的小矮子
I'm sorry. I just don't want to go.
抱歉 我就是不想去
Hey, I just spent the last three hours coloring myself blue.
我刚花了三小时把自己涂成蓝色
I'm gonna be washing paint out of my Smurf for a month! Fine.
我"蓝密处"的蓝色得洗一个月才会掉呢?好吧
Two weeks ago I was an astronaut.
两周前我还是宇航员
Yeah, well, now you're a Smurf. Keep walking.
好啦 你现在是蓝精灵 快走
Oh, my God, you guys look adorable!
我的天 你们好可爱
Thanks, so do you. Slutty cop?
谢谢,你们也是你扮的是放荡女警吗
No, sexy cop.
不 性感女警
Slutty cop only came with a skirt and two badges.
放荡女警的行头只有超短裙和两个徽章遮胸
And Albert Einstein?
你扮的是爱因斯坦吗
Ja, und later she's going to arrest me for goink fashter zen da shpeed of light.
对,稍后她会逮捕我因为我超速超过光年了
I thought we said in the car, no accents?
我们在车里说过了 不准有口音
Sorry, Officer. Hello! It's a great party! Thank you!
抱歉,警官。你好!好棒的派对。谢谢
The monster foods, they're really fun. Oh, yes, thank you.
怪兽食物,好有意思。是的,谢谢
I like to think of fun things like that because I'm fun.
我喜欢想出有意思的事 因为我是有意思的人
I'm not clinically depressed at all.
我完全没有临床忧郁症
Sheldon, get in here! I should've picked hickey.
谢尔顿,进来。我应该选吻痕的。
Hey, hey, look at you guys!
瞧你们俩
I'm Raggedy Ann, and he's Raggedy C3PO.
我是破烂安娃娃 他是破烂C3PO
It was a compromise. I lost.
这是妥协 我输了
Can you believe Stuart's walking around taking credit for this party? Who cares?
斯图尔特居然到处招摇将派对成功的功劳全揽在他一人身上,谁在乎啊
What do you mean "Who cares"?
你这么说是什么意思
Look at what I pulled off here.
看看我的心血
The deejay's on fire, there's a Tardis photo booth in the back room, and, oh, my God, the food!
DJ够劲爆后面房间有个塔迪斯照相亭还有,食物棒的不得了
Stuart wanted Kraft Draculoni and cheese.
斯图尔特还想命名为"卡夫德古拉通心粉"卡夫食品公司
You're right, the party's fantastic.
你说得对 派对棒极了
Please, tell me more.
求你 再多说说
I haven't heard enough about it all week because hearing about that never gets old!
我这周还没听够呢?听这个话题永远不会腻
Is this about the space thing again?
这又是因为太空那件事吗
Well, I'm not allowed to talk about it, but since you brought it up, I went to space!
我不允许谈这个话题但既然你提了,我上过太空
Space, space, space! Space, space, space! Whoa, Drinky Smurf.
太空,太空,太空,我上过太空。醉鬼蓝精灵
Can I talk to you for a second?
过来我们说两句
Great, now I'm in trouble. You happy?! You, out!
好了,我有麻烦了。你开心了吧?你,给我出去
You are being very rude! No, I'm not. They're all being rude.
你太没礼貌了。我才不是,他们才没礼貌
And you're being rude. Me? What did I do?
你也没礼貌。我 我做了什么
"Oh, Howie... Stop talking about space so much.
"华仔别再说这么多太空的事了
Nobody likes it." I don't sound like that.
没人喜欢听"我说话才不是那样
You're my wife. You're supposed to be on my side.
你是我老婆。你应该支持我才对
I'm always on your side.
我一直是支持你的啊
Then why are you trying to take this away from me?
那你为什么不让我炫耀这事
Being an astronaut is the coolest thing I'm ever gonna do.
成为一名宇航员是我这辈子能做的最酷的事
If I stop talking about it, then I'm just... Just what?
如果我不再说这个,那我只是...只是什么
Just plain old Howard Wolowitz again.
只是以前无趣的霍华德·沃罗威茨了
Plain old Howard Wolowitz is the best guy I know.
以前无趣的他 是我认识的最好的男人
You're just saying that.
你只是说了安慰我
No, I'm not. I married him. On purpose. Come here.
我不是,我嫁给了他,特意的哦。过来啦
I love you. I love you, too.
我爱你,我也爱你
Nothing to see here. Just sexy police business.
没什么热闹可瞧。性感女警在执行公务
Just explaining the theory of relativity. Twice.
我只是跟她解释相对论,"两次"哦
Hey, what you watching? I don't know.
在看什么呢?不知道
Raj sent me some video of Buzz Aldrin.
拉杰发了我一段巴兹·奥尔德林的视频(著名宇航员)巴兹·奥尔德林 与阿姆斯壮一同上太空的著名宇航员
Here you go. It's a Milky Way.
给你 这是银河牌巧克力棒
The Milky Way's a galaxy in space. I've been in space.
银河系是太空里的星系我上过太空哦
Here's a Mars bar. I'm an astronaut.
这是火星牌巧克力棒,我是个宇航员
And this one's a Moon Pie. I walked on the Moon.
这是月亮甜饼,我曾在月亮上漫步
What have you done? Okay, I get it.
你做过什么?好啦 我懂了