Excuse me. How much for the rabbit?
请问 这兔子多少钱
That costs one silver.
那个一个银币
Would you take it for eight coppers? It's all I have.
八个铜币行吗 我只有这么多
Oh, you are a good father.Your last coppers for your little girl's happiness, ah?
你真是个好爸爸 花尽最后一分钱想让女儿开心
Thank you.
谢谢
Oh, I did not say I accept.Alas, I cannot take less than one silver.The economy. You understand.
我可没说我会接受这个价格 可惜 少于一个银币我可不卖 经济不景气啊 你懂的
Make up your mind. Come on. Let's go.
做决定啊 快走啊
It's okay, papa.Come on. People are waiting.
没事的 爸爸 快点 他们在等着呢
I will not take "No" for an answer.
你必须答应我
Papa, please. I don't need it.
爸爸 走吧 我不需要它
Come on, sweetie.
走吧 亲爱的
Well, that was awfully cruel.You could've at least let the girl have her toy.
那真是太残忍了 你起码也能让小姑娘得到玩具啊
Where's the fun in that? Hmm?
那不就不好玩了
I know it's not the same as what you wanted.
我知道这和你想要的不太一样
I love it, papa. Thank you.
我很喜欢它 爸爸 谢谢