Hey, Yoshi.
瑶西
All right, all right.
好,好
I'll be there in a second.
马上就来抱你
Hey, Yosh.
瑶西
You miss him, too, huh?
你也想他了吗
You wanna go outside?
想出去遛遛吗
Go sidey? Come on.
到一边去,快
In a minute, Yosh.
马上就来,瑶西
Calm down. I'm almost ready.
别吵,我马上就好
How did you leave the scene?
你怎么处置现场的
I tossed the room,
我把房间翻个底朝天
took the money from her purse.
然后从她钱包里抽走了钱
It'll look like a robbery.
伪装成入室抢劫案
That's good.
很好
You've eliminated a security threat to our country,
你为国家消除了一个安全隐患
And you've successfully completed your training.
并成功完成了你的训练
Thom.
托姆
You're an agent now.
你正式成为一名探员了
Intel on target was solid.
情报准确无误
I know.
我知道
I wasn't fast enough.
我来不及救她
It doesn't make sense.
讲不通啊
They made it look like a home invasion—
他们把现场伪装成入室抢劫
No questions asked.
不会引起怀疑
Call the police. Have them ask.
报警,让警方去提出疑点
No. Division doesn't know I'm involved yet.
不行,组织还不知道我也知情
I want to use that against them.
我想利用这点来对付他们
Thom.
托姆
I was just, uh—
我刚在...
I was just waiting for you.
我刚在等你
I just wanted to say good-bye.
我想和你道个别
What do you mean?
什么意思
I mean, uh, I'm moving out of here,
我是说,我要离开这里了
Movin' up.
我晋升了
I graduated. Heh.
我毕业了
I'm a field agent as of tonight.
我今晚荣升为外勤探员了
Don't get too excited.
别太激动
So that means you had to...
那就是说你不得不...
Tonight?
今晚吗
Yeah.
对
Cool.
好吧
Cool? That's all you're gonna say?
好吧,你就只想说这个词吗
What do you want me to say?
你想让我说什么
I don't know. How 'bout congratulations?
不知道,比方说恭喜我
Congratulations.
恭喜你
Hey, Yoshi.
瑶西
Where's Mario?
马里奥在哪里
Oh, thank you. Hey.
谢谢
Is there anything you wanna tell me
关于你的主人
about your owner that I don't know? Hmm?
你有没有隐情告诉我
All I got is Anna Harcourt,
我只知道她叫安娜·哈科特
25 years old,
25岁
Born in Bethesda,
出身于贝塞斯达
Graduated George Washington University, 2009,
2009年毕业于乔治·华盛顿大学
Bachelor's degree in baltic-slavic languages.
获得波罗的海斯拉夫语系学士学位
I thought so.
我也这么认为
Let's see what was on your camera.
来看看你都拍了些什么照片
Young intern in Washington gets to meet a lot of people.
特区的年轻实习生能遇上许多达官贵人
Low-level intern with no access.
小小实习生,没有门路
Why did they kill you?
他们杀你的动机是什么呢
Hey, Yoshi.
瑶西
You recognize this guy?
你认识这个人吗
You make a mojito?
你会做莫吉托酒吗
Tough order for a dive.
这对一家破酒馆而言要求太高了
Lucky you found a star bartender.
幸好你找到了明星调酒师
It'll take a sec.
等会儿
Good. We can talk while you work.
好的,我们可以边调边聊
Justice Department?
司法部
Doing background checks on some of our employees.
我在对我们的一些员工做背景调查
Your girlfriend, Anna.
你的女友,安娜
Ex-girlfriend.
是前女友
She in trouble?
她有麻烦吗
Like I said, just doing background checks.
我刚才说了,只是背景调查
Pretty standard for anyone
标准流程而已
who's applying for this level of clearance.
所有申请该安全许可级别的人都要接受的
Well, you probably know more than me.
你肯定比我更了解她
Don't know much about her background.
我对她的背景所知甚少
We broke up before I could meet her folks.
在见她父母前,我们就分手了
How long were you guys together?
你们交往了多久
5 months, 2 weeks, 3 days.
5个月2周多3天
How many hours and seconds?
精确到小时和秒钟呢
Actually,
实际上
It was probably around 11 P.M.,
当时大约是晚上11点
Like when my shift started.
我刚接班
Then she teased me about my tats.
然后她笑话我的廉价衣着
I teased her about her power suit.
我则取笑她的职业装
We just hit it off.
我俩就很来电
So, uh, why'd you guys break up?
那么,你们为什么分手呢
Her job.
因为她的工作
She was always stressed about it.
她总是对此神经紧张
Uh, last time I saw her was about a week ago.
我上次见她是在大约一周前
She came by.
她顺道过来
I could tell she'd been crying.
我看得出她之前一直在哭
Said she had something she needed to tell me.
说她有事告诉我
I said, "Anna, you've had something
我说,安娜,从我们相识开始
you've needed to tell me since we met.
你就一直有事瞒着我没说
Just say it already."
就说出来吧
But she couldn't,
可她不肯说
Uh, said that I wouldn't understand,
说我无法理解
And then I said something back,
然后我回了几句
And she just left.
她就走了
That's it? Really?
就这样吗,真的吗
She was upset,
她很忐忑不安
So I followed her,
所以我一路尾随她
figured she'd head home,
以为她会回家
but she went downtown instead.
但她却去了市中心
I watched her walk into one of those private clubs
我看见她走进一家私人会馆
near Capitol Hill.
就在国会山附近
Way above her paygrade.
那地方可不是她去得起的
So there was someone else.
那就是说她劈腿了
You ever confront her about it?
你有跟她当面对质吗
She wants someone more connected,
她想要和更有权势
someone from the same world as her, that's fine.
配得上她的人在一起,没关系
I just wish she would have told the truth.
我只是希望她能对我说实话
Do you remember the address of the club?
你还记得那间会所的地址吗
Is anyone here?
有人在吗
Hello?
有人吗
Relax, Jack.
放松点,杰克
Regal House is as private as it gets.
皇家豪宅会所一向十分私密
You should know that better than anyone.
这点你应该最清楚
I still don't know why it's necessary for us to come back here
我还是不明白我们为什么要回到这里
Now that you've solved the problem already.
既然你都已经把麻烦解决了
This isn't me and you sneaking sorority girls
这可不像当年你我把联谊会的女生
into the dorm anymore, Jack.
弄进宿舍那么简单了,杰克
You're a U.S. senator now.
你现在是美国参议员了
We have to get rid of all the evidence.
我们要销毁一切证据
That's what my friend here does.
我这位朋友就是干这个的
You tell him which rooms you did the dirty things in,
你告诉他你俩在哪个房间搞的
and he'll clean them up.
他会帮你清理干净的
Well, we, uh—
我们
we usually had drinks down here.
我们通常先在楼下喝酒
Then we would move upstairs,
然后上楼
the guest bedroom,
到客房
first door on the left.
左手边第一间
So the conference room and the bedroom.
也就是会议厅和卧室
No debriefings in the executive office?
竟然没在办公室搞过
Percy, please,
珀西,饶了我吧
I just want this to go away.
我只想这件事悄无声息地过去
Any connection between you and Anna Harcourt will be erased.
你和安娜·哈科特的一切关联都将被抹掉
In 2 days, the D.C. Police will find the body,
两天之后,特区警察就会发现尸体
the victim of a senseless home invasion.
受害者死于一般的入室抢劫
End of story.
这事就平了
I hate to be the guy that does a favor
我不想做那种替人消灾
and then asks for one in return,
取人钱财的人
but that new intelligence bill,
但是那项新的情报开销议案
the one with the 55 million in black-budget earmarks,
包含5500万美元的机密预算
I need that to pass.
我要它无阻通过
It's 5 votes short.
可是还差5票
That's why we got you the chairmanship.
所以我们才把你推上主席之位
Want you to call a meeting,
我要你召开一个会议
all the senators in your committee tomorrow night.
明晚召集你委员会内的所有参议员
Turn on the beltway charm
运用你的人脉
and convince them to vote yes.
说服他们投赞成票
Well, I suppose it's the least I can do.
这是我至少能做到的
The very least.
这些你完全能做到
What?
什么事
Uh, the target from yesterday,
昨天的目标
she's still dead, right?
她没活过来,对吧
'Cause she just clocked in to work.
可她刚刚打卡上班了
Key card for Anna Harcourt
安娜·哈科特的门卡
has her getting off on the fourth floor
显示她刚到四楼
Right...
就是
Now.
现在
Did the police find the girl's body?
警察发现那女孩的尸体了吗
Got nothing from 911, so...
911还没得到消息,所以...
How the hell did she know?
那她怎么会知道的
How does she know anything?
她怎么什么都知道
She knows our protocol
她知道我们的行动规程
and that we would flag that key card.
知道我们会追踪那张门卡
I want the laptop from Harcourt's apartment scanned,
我要你扫描哈科特公寓的笔记本电脑
and I want a strike team sent out to D.C. now.
并且马上向特区派遣一支突击队
You're not Anna.
你不是安娜
I know.
我知道
Am I gonna have to call security?
那我要叫保安了
I'm 3 floors up. Anna's out sick.
我是楼上的,安娜病了
I'm just getting her files.
我只是来帮她拿文件的
She never mentioned you.
她从没提到过你
That is probably because she doesn't like talking to you.
那也许是她不愿搭理你
Play nice, or I'm not gonna
友善点嘛,不然
take your number from you when you give it to me.
你想给我电话号码的时候我可不要
Chip! Donuts are here!
奇普,甜甜圈来了
You're gonna miss me when I'm gone.
我不在的时候不要太想我哦
Just sent Nikita's face to building security.
已把尼基塔的照片发给大楼保安
Michael is en route with a strike team,
迈克尔正带领突击队赶往现场
eta 2 minutes.
预计两分钟后到达
Initial sweep of Anna's laptop,
启动对安娜电脑的扫描
techs were going over her calendar, and, uh—
技术人员正在查看她的日程安排
Surprise.
有意外收获
Dr. Reed's office.
里德医生诊所
Hi. It's Anna Harcourt.
你好,我是安娜·哈科特
Did I owe you guys a call?
我是不是早应该给你打电话的
Hi, Anna. Let me get the doctor.
你好,安娜,我去叫医生
Hi. How are you feeling?
你好,感觉怎么样
Fine, I think.
还好
Nausea subsided?
恶心的症状有缓解吗
No.
没有
Well, look, it's nothing to worry about,
那也不用担心
completely normal for the beginning of the first trimester.
在前三个月这种状况很正常
Anna? Are you all right?
安娜,你还好吗
Yeah. Father's gonna be surprised. That's all.
没事,只是孩子的爸爸会大吃一惊的
Oh, the results of the paternity test aren't in yet.
生父鉴定结果还没出来
Hey, Chip.
奇普
Whoa. Hey, easy.
别急别急
You can buy me a drink first.
可以先请我喝一杯
Hey, wait. Is that permanent marker?
等等,那是永久标记笔吗
It is if you're lucky.
要看你的运气啦
Location?
目标位置
Sixth floor.
六楼
911. What's your emergency? 911
您有什么紧急情况
I heard my neighbor screaming.
我听到了我邻居的尖叫声
926 arbor street. Please send someone.
乔木街926号,请速派人过来
She's over here! Down the stairs!
她在这里,下楼了
She just moved down to floor 3.
她刚下到三楼
911 just dispatched cops to check in
911刚派遣了警员前往
on a disturbance at Anna Harcourt's apartment.
安娜·哈科特的公寓,处理民众报案
Nikita called it in.
是尼基塔打的电话
Why do that?
为什么呢
She's doing our job for us 2 days early.
她正抢在我们打电话前,提早两天通知警方
That was before we knew the girl was pregnant.
那是在我们知道她怀有身孕之前
If the cops find the body, they're gonna run an autopsy.
如果警察找到了尸体,他们就会验尸
Linking the baby's DNA to senator Kerrigan.
从而把宝宝的基因与凯瑞根参议员联系起来
Smart, Nikki.
真聪明,尼基
Not smart enough.
显然还不够
Always have a backup plan.
我还留着一手呢
Got her. Conference room, first floor.
找到她了,一楼会议室
All right, nobody move.
好,全部不许动
Who was the last one in here? Who?!
谁最后一个进来的,是谁
I was.
是我
Where's your key card?
你的出入证呢
I-in my pocket.
在,在口袋里
Hello?!
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Anybody here?
有人在吗
Front clear.
前面没人
I got nothin' back here.
这后面也没人
Excuse me, sir.
打扰一下,先生
You heard any screams out here in the past 5 minutes or so?
约五分钟前,你听到过什么尖叫声吗
Haven't heard a thing.
没听到
Thank you, sir.
谢谢,先生
Uhh! Yeah?
进来
All that training,
上了那么多训练课
and they never taught you how to tie a windsor?
却没有教过你怎么打领带吗
I knew how to do this before without even looking.
以前我看都不用看就会打
Before Division.
进入组织之前
First, jacket off.
首先,把外套脱了
I'm sorry about before.
之前的事,我很抱歉
That's ok.
没关系
They said she was a security threat.
他们说她是安全威胁
They wouldn't have put a hit on someone if they weren't sure.
如果他们不确定,是绝对不会对她动手的
But you're not sure.
但你并不确定
She saw me.
她看到我了
Right before I pulled the trigger,
就在我开枪前
she turned and saw me.
她转身,看到了我
She saw my gun, and she didn't even scream.
看到了我的枪,但她却没有尖叫
I just don't know why she didn't scream.
我就不明白她为什么不尖叫
So how do you know Anna?
你怎么认识安娜的
Well...
这个
You work with her?
你和她是同事吗
No.
不是
Then you're friends?
那你们是朋友吗
Not exactly.
不算是
I don't understand.
我不太明白
It's hard to explain.
很难向您解释
Well, maybe you should explain why you're here.
那也许你该解释下,为什么你会来这里
Otherwise, I'm gonna have to ask you to leave.
不然,我不得不请你离开
Anna's dead.
安娜去世了
That's not possible.
不可能
We haven't heard from anyone.
我们都没有得到消息
I'm calling Anna now.
我现在打给安娜
The police haven't called, nobody.
警局没有给我们来过电话
Honey, she's not answering.
亲爱的,她没接
You won't hear from the police.
你们不会从警局得到消息的
The people who did this are above the law.
杀害她的人,其权力凌驾于法律之上
Well, what does that mean, "Above the law"?
什么意思,凌驾于法律之上
When did this happen?
这是什么时候的事
Anna was pregnant...
安娜怀孕了
by a man she knew, a U.S. senator.
男方是她认识的一个美国参议员
His name is Jack Kerrigan.
叫杰克·凯瑞根
He didn't want the affair to go public,
他不想让风流韵事公诸于众
so he had her killed.
所以就要杀人灭口
What?
什么
Listen, I want to help you get justice for Anna,
听我说,我想帮你们为安娜讨回公道
but I need your help.
但我需要你们的帮助
She may have had a prenatal paternity test done.
也许她做过产前亲子鉴定
If she did,
如果有的话
DNA from the test will prove the affair.
那么鉴定出来的基因便可证实这桩丑闻
The doctors might allow you,
医生也许会允许你们
her parents,
她的父母亲
access to those results,
去拿鉴定结果
but we need to hurry.
但我们得抓紧时间
Ok, the people who did this are thinking the same thing.
下毒手的人也跟我们想的一样
And they'll probably—uhh!
他们也许
I thought she was FBI,
我以为她是联调局的人
but the way she fights...
但她出手凶狠
Look what she did to Irena.
你看她对艾瑞娜下的毒手
You made a mess.
你搞得一团糟
Ask me.
问我呀
Ask you what?
问你什么
Who I work for.
问我为谁效力
You're wondering.
你想知道的
Oh, when I get started on you, I won't have to ask you anything,
我开始刑讯逼供时,便不必一一追问
because you're just going to tell me everything I want to know.
因为你会一五一十地告诉我
You know,
知道吗
you guys should consider using more than one photo.
你们应该考虑一下,多用几张全家福
So Anna was spying on senator Kerrigan,
那么说,安娜是在暗中监视凯瑞根参议员
her parents were her handlers,
她的父母是她的监管人
and you work for Gogol.
而你是为果戈理效力的
Gogol? You mean like the search engine?
果戈理,你是说谷歌吗
No, like the Russian Mercenary Company
不,俄国佣兵公司
of which you are a highly ranked member, Ari Tasarov, former KGB,
你是阿里·塔瑟洛夫,高级成员,前任克格勃成员[苏联情报机构]
drafted by the GRU in '95,
95年被苏军情报局选拔而出
went private with Gogol in '97
自97年俄国经济高度发展后
after the Russian economy boomed.
就为果戈理干私活了
Did you buy one of my trading cards?
你买了我的商业名牌片吗
You were my target once,
你曾经是我的目标
'06.
2006年
Division tried to kill me in '06?
"组织"曾试图在2006年杀了我
Ankara, basketball game.
,一场篮球比赛上
Kayseri stadium up in the catwalks.
我当时在开塞里体育场的天桥上
Why didn't you take the shot?
你为什么不开枪
Because your 8-year-old son was sitting next to you.
因为你八岁的儿子坐在你身边
A killer with a conscience.
有良心的杀手
It's no wonder they cut you loose.
难怪他们开除你了
You should know 2 things first.
首先,你要知道两件事情
Your genius handler right here used a nonsecure line.
你这位天才监管人用的电话线路不安全
Division already knows you're in town.
"组织"已经知道你来这里了
He's already been chastised. Second thing?
他已经被严惩了,第二件事呢
Before you pull the trigger,
你开枪之前
you should know my name.
你应该知道我是谁
All right, this is the handler whose data we intercepted.
这是我们拦截到的监管人的通话
This is the one being handled,
这个是被监管对象
an agent known as Anna Harcourt,
一个叫安娜·哈科特的特工
assigned to seduce and spy on a United States senator.
被指派去色诱和监视一位美国参议员
Fortunately, we were able to take her
幸运的是,我们在两天前
out of the equation 2 nights ago.
已经顺利把她除掉
This is her boss, Ari Tasarov,
这是她的头儿,阿里·塔瑟洛夫,
a high-ranking member of Gogol.
一名"果戈理"的高层
I suspect his retaliation will be
我怀疑他会报复,前去刺杀
to terminate Gogol's original target, senator Jack Kerrigan.
"果戈理"原先的目标,杰克·凯瑞根参议员
We cannot let that happen.
我们不能让他得逞
You have your orders.
你们知道该做什么了吧
Kerrigan's our strongest ally in the senate.
凯瑞根是我们在参议院最坚强的盟友
He's someone I trust.
我信任他
It's a rare combination.
和他结盟很难得
Why not just call off the meeting tonight?
为什么不取消今晚的会议
That's because 55 million dollars is in funding as stake.
因为5500万可不是那么容易就能拿到的
And he's getting us the votes we need tonight.
今晚他会助我们得到需要的投票
I'm not gonna disturb that meeting.
我怎么可能取消今晚的会议
And you're convinced Ari's gonna take out the senator.
你确信,阿里要干掉参议员吗
It's what I would do if I were him.
如果我是他,铁定会这么做
It's the rules of the game.
这就是游戏的规则
So you're Nikita.
你是尼基塔啊
Oh, you know, you should have just said so to begin with.
你怎么不早说啊
Percy sent you to kill me 4 years ago?
珀西四年前派你来刺杀我吗
I gotta tell you, that's a bit of an ego boost.
我不得不说,你们太高估自己了吧
Then allow me to humble you.
那请允许我泼一盆冷水
Your info tap
安娜一死
on senator Kerrigan died with Anna.
你再也无法从凯瑞根议员身上获取任何情报了
You know, I think Division did us a favor there.
我觉得"组织"帮了我们一个忙
Anna got sloppy,
安娜太感情用事了
fell in love with a civilian,
恋上一个平民
bartender.
一个酒保
Same as you, if the rumors are true.
如果流言属实,就和你一样
What is it with female operatives
你们这些女特务是用什么
that draws them to weak, easily manipulated men?
让男人变得软弱又易于操控
You are very lucky that I am tied up right now.
我现在被绑着,算你走运
I don't doubt it.
毋庸置疑
It's that rage that makes you perfect for this.
就是这种愤怒,让你适于干这行
Perfect for what?
干哪行
Rules of the game.
游戏规则
Percy destroyed our asset,
珀西损坏了我们的财产
so now I'm going to destroy his.
所以我也要以牙还牙
Senator Kerrigan dies tonight.
我要凯瑞根参议员今晚死
You kill a U.S. senator,
你要是杀了一个美国参议员
you start a war.
你就会挑起一场战争
That's why we're going to outsource the job.
所以我们要借刀杀人
To who?
借谁的刀
To a rogue American spy
一个已叛离组织的女间谍
seeking revenge against the government that created her.
因为她正伺机报复栽培了她的美国政府
K-226
Kalitrol-226—
nasty little toxin developed by Division.
这是"组织"发明的毒剂
We reverse-engineered it.
我们重新合成了那种毒剂
In 12 hours, that chemical
12小时后,这个化学药品
will start a chain reaction
就会产生连锁反应
that will liquefy your stomach.
把你的胃给腐蚀掉
You get the antitoxin when the senator's dead.
只要参议员一死,你就能得到解药
Go to hell.
去死吧
That could be salt water for all I know.
就我所知,那只是盐水吧
Go ahead. Have it tested.
拿去,测试一下
I'm not working for you.
我不会替你卖命
You don't have a choice, Nikita,
尼基塔,你别无选择
because you can't just walk in to Division
因为你无法进入"组织"
and grab the antitoxin, and you
拿到解药
don't have enough time to get it manufactured,
你也没有足够的时间制造解药
So the only way you go on living
所以你唯一的活路就是
is to play nice and obey.
乖乖听话,好好干活
'cause if we walk out that door,
因为我们一旦走出那扇门
you will never see us again.
你就永远见不到我们了
Hmm?
如何
Wait.
等等
My tools, my way.
用我的工具,我的方法
The corner of Sixth and Radcliff, 8:00.
晚上八点,第六大街和拉德克利夫街交叉口
Vladimir will meet you there.
弗拉基米尔会在那里和你碰面
You have to do what Gogol says.
你必须照"果戈理"说的去做
No, I don't.
不,我不
Then you'll die.
不然你就会死
Not if you get the antitoxin. It's in medical somewhere.
我得拿到解药,它在"组织"的医务室里
It's a pill.
是一种药丸
If the toxin is in a red bottle.
如果毒素是在红色的瓶子里
The antitoxin will be green.
解药就应该在绿色的瓶子
The toxin is black, the antitoxin—
毒素在黑色的瓶子,解药就...
Not possible.
不可能
Medical locked down 24/7.
医务室一直都锁着
Alex, there is no other way.
艾丽克丝,没有其他办法了
Michael will be activated on the op. Plant the pill on him.
迈克尔会去执行任务,把药放在他身上
If you don't do this, I'm dead.
如果你不这么做,我就会死
I won't let you down.
我不会让你失望
No. I want in.
别,让我来
Is that all you got?
你就这么点道行吗
Chill.
冷静
I still think it's just bruising.
我真觉得是挫伤而已
Look, I'll get you some anti-inflammatory cream.
我给你点消炎药膏好了
That should do it.
应该就可以了
It's more than just a bruise.
不可能只是挫伤
I'm telling you. Look at it again.
听好了,再给我好好看看
How's that?
疼吗
Well, it might be a fracture.
很可能是骨折了
Might be?
可能
Can't you be more thorough?
你就不能彻查一遍吗
It hurts. I'm not faking this.
疼死了,我又不是装的
Fine. I'll go set up the x-ray.
好吧,我去准备一下X光机
Wait here. Just don't move.
在这等着,别动
KALITROL 226
K-226解药
Damn it.
妈的
Hey. What happened?
怎么回事
I heard you broke your wrist.
听说你手腕骨折
No. I-I'm fine.
没,我,我没事
Did Michael leave already?
迈克尔已经走了吗
Uh, he's heading up a protection detail.
他去执行保护任务了
We're guarding a U.S. senator.
我们要去保护一位参议员
We?
我们
Yeah. I was guarding the senator, too.
是,我也要去
I just didn't know about it.
只是之前不知道
The girl I killed was a russian spy.
我杀的那个女孩是个俄国间谍
So she wasn't innocent.
这么说她不是无辜的
This is real, huh?
梦想成真了是不是
You're gonna be going out there on missions from now on.
今后你都会去执行外勤任务了
Yeah. That's the plan.
是啊,应该是这样的
Be careful.
小心点
I will.
我会的
Anti-toxin on Thom. lower right jacket pocket.
解药在托姆外套下边右侧口袋里
Now I'm your handler. Get in.
现在我是你的监管人了,上车
This is how I monitor you.
我会用这个监听你的一举一动
Check, check.
测试,测试
Big russian bear has a boo-boo.
俄国笨熊出岔子了
Are you gonna wear that?
你干嘛穿成这样
Be easier if you went in wearing next to nothing.
少穿两件不是更方便
Vladimir, if I need mission advice,
弗拉迪米尔,我要是需要指导
I'll ask a real agent.
会找个干实事的问问的
Ok, perimeter protection only.
做好周边安全防卫就可以
We've already got men guarding the entrances,
入口已经有我们的人把守
And rooftops are secure.
屋顶也有人把守着
If you see anything suspicious,
一经发现可疑情况
call it in first.
立即通报
Clear.
安全
Clear.
安全
Want to live? Do as I say.
要活命就乖乖听我的
Station 3.
三号点
Go ahead.
继续
I've got an SUV, someone inside.
看到辆SUV,车里有人
Looks like they have monitoring equipment.
貌似他们有监控设备
Thought I saw movement.
好像看见有动静
Possible armed agents.
可能是武装特工
Keep your eyes on it.
盯好了
Ari's men are already outside.
阿里的人已经到了
Bring the senator in here discreetly.
把参议员带到这来,不要被人发现
South perimeter clear.
南侧防护区安全
We've extracted the senator and are moving him to the kitchen.
我们正把参议员带向厨房
What the hell is going on?
出什么事了
This is just a precaution, senator.
这只是以防万一,参议员
I'm sure it's nothing.
肯定没事的
Ooh. Hey. I remember you.
哦,你好,我记得你
Bathroom at the wyckland hotel.
在威克兰酒店的浴室里
Yeah. I owe you one.
没错,我欠你一次
Feeling cocky in that suit?
穿着西装,感觉挺不错哈
We're gonna stand right here,
就这么僵着
and when I don't check in, backup will come.
我不汇报情况,会有人来支援的
You know what? You're right.
是嘛,没错
Now you owe me twice.
现在你欠我两次
Congratulations, by the way.
对了,恭喜你
Please, I'm begging you.
拜托了,求求你
You killed someone, and that someone had friends.
你杀了人,可人家还有朋友呢
Forward agent is down.
前线探员已击毙
There may be one more out there.
应该还有一个同伙
Be on the lookout.
小心戒备
Hey, listen to this.
听这个
What is it?
什么
Please don't. Please. Please don't.
不要,不要,不要杀我
Turn around.
转过身
That's the senator, but who the hell is—
是参议员的声音,那另外一个是谁
Turn around. No. Please.
转过身,不,拜托了
Nikita's inside.
尼基塔在里边
She's got him. Move!
她抓住了参议员,快回去
Move!
快
Listen to me. I didn't know they were gonna kill her.
听我说,我不知道他们会杀她
You lie!
满嘴谎言
I know how far you and Percy go back.
我知道你和珀西是老朋友
You knew. How many other girls were there?
你早知道他会这样做,还有多少女孩被你搞过
They were grown-ups.
她们都成年了
They knew what they were getting themselves into.
她们知道自己要干什么
Except this one was a russian spy,
但这一个是俄国间谍
And she had friends with guns.
她的朋友们可都是荷枪实弹的
You finally got bitten in the ass.
这次你有好果子吃了
I didn't know she was a spy,
我不知道她是间谍
And I didn't know she was pregnant.
也不知道她怀孕了
Would that have made a difference?
知不知道又有何妨
Please. Please don't.
拜托,拜托不要
Turn around. Please don't.
转过身,请不要
Turn around! Please don't.
转过去,请不要
Please don't.
不要杀我
Perimeter, check in now.
周边情况汇报
North and east side, secure.
北侧,东侧安全
South and west side secure.
南侧,西侧安全
She's still here.
她还在这
But there is surely evil in the world.
但世界上确实存在邪恶势力
Moral authority demands—
道德权威要求...
Moral authority? Based on what?
什么道德权威,根据什么来的
Where you happen to be born
根据你的出生地
or what you happen to be born with?
还是根据你的出身
You're not really trying
你们不是真的想
to understand the whole of society
从"皇家豪宅"里权贵们的嘴里
from your perch here at the regal house, are you?
了解整个社会的真实状况吧
It seems a larger perspective may be in order.
眼光放长远一点或许会好一些
Well, we're trying to do that.
这就是我们要尝试去做的
Everyone thinks of changing the world,
所有人都想改变世界
But no one thinks of changing himself.
但没人想要改变自己
Senator,
参议员阁下
this must be the protection detail you told me about.
他们一定是你跟我提到的那些安保人员
Protection detail?
安保人员
To make sure we're not disturbed this evening.
确保我们今晚不被打搅
Senator, may I speak with you?
参议员阁下,我能跟你说句话吗
Can it wait?
能稍等一下嘛
Not really.
不可以
Is this the bodyguard you mentioned?
这就是你提到的那个保镖吗
Bodyguard?
保镖
The one who served his country, a true patriot.
为国效忠的那个,真正的爱国者
Where'd you serve, son?
你在哪里服役,小伙子
Uh, all over,
哪里都去过
Middle east, mostly.
大部分时间在中东
Korea, that was my war.
我曾经参加过韩战
You two should swap stories.
你们俩应该好好聊聊
Should we get some air?
我们应该出去透透气吧
I really need to speak... Army or marines?
我必须得跟...陆军还是海军陆战队
Navy, actually.
是海军
Are you going to let me go?
你会放我走吗
Thinking about it.
看心情了
Excuse me.
借过一下
Oh, my god.
我的天呐
Stay right there.
待在那里别动
Do we take her?
我们要开枪干掉她吗
She's got a united states senator as a body shield
她拿一个美国参议员当肉盾
And 4 more within earshot who have no idea what's going on right now.
屋子里还有四个参议员蒙在鼓里
So what do we do?
那我们怎么办
We keep it that way.
随她去吧
Get off.
松手
We know that the audio
我们得知
file was leaked at around midnight last night.
这段音频是在昨天午夜泄露出来的
Voice recognition analysts have confirmed that it is
声音识别分析员已经确认
indeed senator Kerrigan admitting to an affair
确实是凯瑞根参议员亲口承认
with a now-missing state department intern.
与已经失踪的国务院实习生有染
He's expected to announce
预计在几天之内
His resignation in the next few days.
他将提交辞呈
That doesn't match up with what you said.
这与你说的并不相符
Right now, Kerrigan's people are doing damage control,
此时,凯瑞根的人想挽回局面
But once the audio file comes out—
不过,一旦这段音频传出去
Everyone will know Anna the intern was really Anna the spy.
所有人都会知道实习生安娜其实是间谍
Won't be enough to save Kerrigan, though.
但还是救不了凯瑞根
He's done.
他完了
You don't work for the justice department, do you?
你不是司法部的人,对吗
Heh. Yoshi.
瑶西
Custody of the innocent bystander goes to you.
这个小可怜的监护权是你的了
Yeah.
是啊
Just tell me one thing.
就告诉我一件事
Was there anything real about her,
她对我是真心的吗
Or was I just, like, part of her cover?
我是否只是她伪装身份的一部分
Oliver, you were the only thing that was real to her.
奥利弗,她唯一付出真心的就是你们的感情
Look, we all wear masks, every one, every day,
我们每个人,每天都戴着面具生活
And sometimes we wear them so much,
有时候我们因为戴得时间太长
we forget who we really are.
已经忘记自己是谁了
And sometimes, if we're lucky,
而有时候,如果你幸运的话
Someone comes along and
有人会出现在我们的生活中
shows us who we really wanna be,
告诉我们想要成为什么样的人
Who we should be.
我们应该成为什么样的人
You were that for her.
对她来说,你就是这个人
I will call you back.
我回头打给你
We're not nervous?
咱们不是对头吗
You wouldn't take me out here.
你不会在这里干掉我的
It's not your style.
这不是你的风格
See, that's what I love about you, your instinct.
这就是我喜欢你的原因,你的直觉很准
You love me?
你喜欢我
I took out 2 of your agents,
我干掉了你手下两个特工
And I didn't let you get back at Percy.
而且没能让你找帕西报仇
And you neutralized the toxin. How'd you pull that off?
你还给自己解了毒,你是怎么办到的
Trade secret.
商业秘密
Well, in the grand scheme of everything,
在世间万物之中
You and me, it doesn't really matter.
你我的恩怨,都不算什么
There is no you and me.
没有什么你我之争
Don't be so sure.
别太确定
We know about the black boxes.
我们知道黑盒的事情
And you know gogol will provide you
而且你很清楚"果戈理"能为你提供
With unlimited cash, weapons, safe houses all around the world.
无限的资金,武器,世界各地的藏身地
It's what you need to take them on.
你只要接受邀请即可
You tried to kill me.
你曾经要杀掉我
Ancient history.
几千年前的事了
It was last night.
就是昨天晚上
Rules of the game.
游戏规则如此
Fighting this war on your own must be exhausting.
独自作战一定感觉精疲力竭吧
All right, let's play this forward.
好吧,我们假设一下
I join you,
我入伙
We coordinate strikes,
我们协同作战
We find all the black boxes,
我们找到全部的黑盒
We take Division, and then we put a bullet in percy's head.
我们干掉"组织" ,将帕西爆头
Then what? You win.
然后呢,你赢了
No. You take over.
不,是你接手了
The bastard stepchild kills his father
混蛋继子杀了他父亲
and then takes his place.
然后坐了他的位置
Remember, I know where gogol came from.
记住,我知道"果戈理"的来历
Well, let's play this forward another way.
让我们做另一种假设
Division goes down,
"组织"倒掉了
From you, from us.
你干的也好,我们干的也好
Gogol will come to power.
"果戈理"将会成为霸主
It's inevitable.
这是必然的
What's your play then?
那又会怎么样呢
If it doesn't end with Division, when does it end?
如果搞垮组织还不算结束,你还想走到哪一步
I'll let you know when I get there.
到时候我自会让你知道