6 years ago, I was taken out of prison and forced,
六年前,一个名为"组织"的政府秘密小组
to becom an assassin. For a black ops program called Division, that has now gone rogue.
将我从狱中释放并胁迫我成为一名杀手,"组织"如今已变得不听将令
With the help of Alex,
我在组织内部的内应,艾丽克丝
my partner on the inside,
通过她的协助
we discovered the location of a black box,
我们发现了一个黑盒的踪迹
a hard drive that holds our government's darkest secrets
那个硬盘装载了政府最肮脏的秘密
and makes Percy and his Division untouchable.
此物也保证了珀西和"组织"的安全
It was guarded by one of division's deadliest,
黑盒由组织的一个精英守护
an assassin who killed my fianc.
此人也是杀害我未婚夫的凶手
I captured him, but he escaped.
我抓住了他,但是他逃走了
Now on the run from Division,
现在被"组织"追捕
he has the black box.
黑盒在他手里
I'm going to get it back,
我势必要拿回来
and then I will take Percy and Division down,
随后,我会慢慢击垮珀西和"组织"
and the last word they'll breathe before the end will be my name.
他们临死前说的最后一个词将会是我的名字
Wait! wait! wait! wait! wait! wait!
等等,住手,住手
Wait. Wait.
住手
Owen?
欧文
What the hell are you doing here?
你在这里做什么
I had to make sure you weren't armed.
我得搞清楚你有没有武器
Who was I kidding?
想靠近你可得万事小心
What do you want?
你想怎样
I started something.
我引发了一场动荡
I need your help to finish it.
我需要你来帮我平息
Owen...
欧文
What did you do?
你干了什么
This is the situation in Chile right now,
智利当前的局势如你所见
widespread anti-american protests
那段震惊世人的视频泄露之后
over the release of shocking video.
引发了大范围的反美示威游行
You are about to see footage from a traffic camera.
接下来您将看到的,是交通监控录像拍到的画面
This car accident was thought to have killed Andre Quintana,
原以为是车祸事件导致了安德列·昆塔纳的丧生
a candidate in Chile's recent presidential election.
他是本届智利总统候选人
But this was no accident.
但这并不是一场意外
Brakes disengaged by hacking onboard system.
入侵车载系统,刹车失灵
We have visual. Please confirm target is down.
已捕捉到车辆画面,请确定目标已死亡
Watch and listen as covert american operatives
从声音和画面上可以判断,这名美国特工
reach into the car and asphyxiate Quintana,
把手伸进汽车里,掐死了昆塔纳
who had not died from his injuries.
他先前只是受伤,并未死亡
We need to restrict his airway.
掐住他的气道
Stand by.
待命
He's fighting it.
他在反抗
We're good. Tango down.
好了,目标已清除
"we're good," he says.
他说"好了"
The world bears witness to the sanctioned murder
全世界都亲眼见证了
of a foreign political figure by the United States.
一个外国政要被美国人谋杀
No, we just don't do this kind of blunt work anymore.
不,这种蠢事我们早已经不干了
Put it this way.
这么说吧
I am not Ollie North, and this is not 1986.
我不是奥利弗·诺斯,现在也不是1986年[涉嫌参与向伊朗出售武器,引发一系列国际丑闻]
Now, we have no official word on who could have pulled this off,
究竟谁是幕后主使,现在还没有定论
but cover your desks and stay vigilant.
小心行事,提高警惕
There will be retaliation against us.
肯定会有人伺机报复
Who could have done this?
可能是谁下的黑手呢
A private contractor?
雇佣兵
D.O.D.?
国防部
There's no way to tell.
现在不好妄加猜测
Maybe it's Fletcher's ghost unit.
也许是弗莱彻的阴兵吧
Excuse me?
什么
Fletcher?
弗莱彻
You got something?
你有什么信息吗
I have been tracking off-book counter-intel activity for 3 months.
我追查无影反间谍活动已经三个月了
It started with the Mirko Dadich incident in New York.
从纽约的米尔科·达迪奇事件开始
Subversion, infiltration—
渗透,破坏
it all points to a single black-budget organization
都指向一个黑色预算组织
funded and sanctioned from within our government.
由我们的政府创建并支持
Right.
这样啊
Sir, I've been on desk rotation for almost a year.
长官,我做内勤工作已经快一年了
If I could get back down to Chile,
如果我能回智利去
I could find some trace of them,
我就能发现他们的蛛丝马迹
Someone they turned in Quintana's camp,
他们在昆塔纳阵营里安插的内鬼
local hires they made—
他们雇佣的当地人
Local hires who made?
谁雇佣的当地人
I'm not sure,
我还不确定
but these guys are everywhere and nowhere,
但这些人无处不在,却又无影无形
like—I mean, like the dark matter of the universe.
就像,宇宙的黑暗物质
They fill all the empty spaces.
无孔不入
Dark matter.
黑暗物质
You know, we deal in facts,
我们现在面对的是现实
Not science fiction.
可不是科幻小说
Better get back to work.
回去老实工作吧
Where the hell is it?
黑盒到底在哪里
The black box is in a safe place.
在一个安全的地方
Don't look at me like I'm some sort of dumb recruit.
别像看傻子一样看我
I'm in this fight just as much as you are.
我和你一样全心应战
I fired a shot across Percy's bow.
我给了珀西当头一棒
That's not all you've done.
你造成的影响远不止这些吧
There is a reason why I don't release
欧文,我没有把"组织"的行为公之于众
Division operations to the press, Owen.
是有原因的
First there is chaos,
首先,会引起恐慌
And then there is a coverup.
第二,他们会掩盖真相
Someone will get framed for this.
会有人被抓去当替罪羊的
Or did you not consider that?
或许,你根本没想到这些
I have a plan.
我有个计划
Oh. I've heard that before.
这话你可不是第一次说了
The video didn't come from the black box.
视频不是黑盒里的
The video came from this.
视频是这里面的
Percy sends these to the guardians,
珀西把这些拿给守护者
and we use them to update the black boxes.
我们用它来更新黑盒
Still not hearing a plan.
废话少说,谈你的计划
There is a Division scientist,
"组织"有个科学家
Designation engineer.
指定工程师
He built the boxes. He encrypted them.
黑盒由他创造,也是由他加密
He set up the entire system.
他创建了整个系统
I released the video, because if Percy
我泄露视频,因为如果珀西
thinks the system is compromised...
觉得系统出了问题
Then the engineer will come in and fix it.
那个工程师就会现身来修理
Exactly. And when he does,
正是,他在修理时
it's our chance to locate the other 6 boxes.
我们就能找到另外六个黑盒
We do that, we take 'em out, and then we take out Percy.
这样我们就能曝光黑盒,也就能扳倒珀西
And how did you think you were gonna get close to this engineer?
你为什么觉得你能接近这位工程师
That's why I came to you.
这就是我来找你的原因
He's gonna report to Division.
他会向"组织"报告
You got someone on the inside.
而你有内应
Hello, John. How's your day goin'?
约翰,今天过得怎样
Don't you start with me.
别和我废话
Oversight is not happy about this.
上级非常不高兴
Oversight? Are you calling on behalf of them
上级,你是代表他们给我打电话
or that bloated dinosaur of an agency that writes your checks?
还是代表那个给你发工资的强权组织
Look, you exist because the group allows it.
听着,留着你是因为上级批准
You and your division are a tool of oversight.
你和你的组织只不过是上级的棋子罢了
You got that?
明白吗
It was a data breach. It's being dealt with.
数据被盗了,我们正在处理
Division will remain invisible.
组织仍会保持隐秘
Yeah, well, don't be so sure.
别太想当然
I have a junior analyst who's started a file.
我有一位初级分析师已经开始备案
He's found your fingerprints all over the world.
他发现了你遍及全球的行动踪迹
Lucky for you I denied his request to go to Santiago.
你该庆幸,我拒绝了他去圣地亚哥的请求
Hey, are you listening to me?!
你在听我说话吗
Send him. Send him down there now.
让他去,现在就叫他去那
Now, why would I do that?
我为什么要那么做
He's not your problem, John.
他不是你的麻烦,约翰
He's your patsy.
他是你的替罪羊
Excuse me?
什么
Your patsy, your Lee Harvey Oswald,
Your Scooter Libby,
Your—who's the guy that said he fathered John Edwards' kid?
那个说自己代替约翰·爱德华兹履行父职的人
What are you suggesting?
你在暗示什么
I'm not suggesting anything.
我并非在暗示任何事
I'm telling you.
我告诉你
We're gonna control the narrative on this.
我们要为这事编个故事
Division will create an electronic paper trail
组织将编造一份电子追踪文件
that will paint your junior analyst as a political zealot,
把你的初级分析师塑造成政治狂热分子
an anti-Quintana firebrand
反昆塔纳运动的煽动者
determined to prevent a radical
一心阻止左倾政治运动
shift to the left in Latin America.
在拉丁美洲肆虐
What's his name again?
他叫什么名字来着
Ryan Fletcher.
瑞安·弗莱彻
You're gonna frame him for the assassination?
你要让他去背暗杀的黑锅吗
No, John, you are.
不,约翰,得你来干
Remember, I'm just a tool.
你说过的,我不过是个棋子
Your assignment for today is to create an electronic paper trail.
你们今天的任务是建立电子追踪文件
I want you all to pose as a political zealot online,
我要你们在网上塑造一个政治狂热份子
someone opposed to the policies of this man.
一个反对此人政策的家伙
Anybody know who this guy is?
有人知道他是谁吗
I didn't think so.
看来没有
Letting you kids watch cable news would only make you dumber.
让你们看有线新闻只会让你们更傻
Browsers open!
打开游览器
You made first strike alone,
既然你第一次单独行动了
knowing that you would need my asset for follow-through. Why?
为何还指望我的资源完成后继
Did you think that I was just gonna
你觉得我会乖乖地
go along with your little plan?
按你的计划行动吗
I didn't think you'd help, all right?
我没想过找你帮忙,知道吗
Not after what I did.
何况我夺走了你的挚爱
Back at the pool, when you saw it was me...
在游泳馆里,当你看到我的时候
part of you wanted to kill me.
你其实有杀我的想法
I don't blame you, Nikita.
我并不怪你,尼基塔
Stop.
别说了
Division made me what I am,
组织把我变成了恶魔
and Percy put me in a cage to guard his secrets.
珀西利用我守护他的秘密
I had no idea what I was helping him do.
我并不知道自己一直在助纣为虐
Until you came along—
直到你来找我
Stop it. Stop.
别说了,够了
Help me.
帮我一把
We can do this.
我们能成功的
If I do this, there's no we.
我帮你的话,你得听我的
My operation, my rules.
按我的手段,就得听我的
Say it.
干不干
Your rules.
听你的
Division's creating an electronic paper trail
组织正在生成一份电子追踪文件
to paint someone as anti-Quintana.
把某人塑造成昆塔纳的反对者
You were right.
你说得没错
I never considered this kind of collateral damage.
我从未考虑过这种连带伤害
Actions have consequences
所有行动都会有连带影响
that division teaches you to ignore.
只不过组织教育你无视后果罢了
First thing you have to learn
你首先要学的就是
is forget everything they taught you.
忘掉他们教你的所有东西
Do we know who they're framing?
知道他们栽赃给谁了吗
We'll find out.
我们会查到的
All right, this engineer,
好的,那个工程师
What's he look like?
他长什么样
He's, like, 40, 45, weird,
看上去四十几岁,很古怪
glasses, kind of, um, eccentric.
戴着眼镜,有点古怪
Weird. I got it.
相当古怪,我知道了
Engineer?
工程师
You're supposed to be working on the assignment.
你该去做你的任务
I got a new one,
我有新任务在身
burying you.
置你于死地
Isn't that the old one?
这不是你的夙愿吗
I have a picture of you trying to escape division.
我有一张你企图逃出组织的照片
Remember?
还记得吗
Nothing lasts forever, not even a picture.
一切都有变数,照片也并非是你永恒的筹码
I got something.
找到了
Division's linking this paper trail
组织每次都把这个追踪文件与
to the same ip address every time,
与同一个IP地址连接
pinged at a home wi-fi,
数据发自家庭无线网络
belongs to Ryan Fletcher of Alexandria.
户主是亚历山大市的瑞安·弗莱彻
Oh, here we go.
查到了
He consults for an import-export company,
他是一家进出口公司的顾问
Madrazo imports,
马德拉索进口公司
offices in Virginia and Santiago, Chile.
办事处位于弗吉尼亚,以及智利首府圣地亚哥
Import-export,
进出口公司
that seems a little like a CIA front.
看起来有点像中情局的幌子
Framing a company man.
栽赃内部的人
Bold stroke.
够损的
Fletcher.
弗莱彻
They told me you were comin'.
他们说过你会来
This place is blowin' up.
这地方局势混乱
What'd you do to get this gig?
你是怎么被派到这来的
Must have been something I said.
一定是我说动了他们
It's times like this,
现在的时局
glad to be down here in my paygrade keepin' watch.
很高兴以我的级别在这里看场子
Why is that?
何出此言
After it hits the fan,
在反对游行爆发之后
Keeps goin' right past me to you.
一发不可收拾,轮到你了
That's beautiful, Gil.
不客气,吉尔
It's deep.
在最里面
Your desk is just the way you left it.
你的桌子还是保持着原样
Fletcher. There's already a call for you on 2.
弗莱彻, 2号线有你电话
This is Ryan Fletcher.
我是瑞安·弗莱彻
Listen to me very carefully.
给我听好了
Who is this?
你是谁
You are being framed for the murder of Andre Quintana.
你将被栽赃为谋杀安德列·昆塔纳的凶手
What? I have credible intelligence
什么,我有可靠的情报
from an active mission to compromise you.
一个陷害你的行动正在展开
Who is this?
你是谁
I'm a friend. Ryan, listen to me.
我是你的朋友,瑞安,听我说
You need to sever ties and go to ground immediately.
你得切断联系,立即销声匿迹
I'm not doing anything until you tell me who you are
在告诉我你是谁之前,我什么也不做
And how you know who I am.
你怎么知道我是谁的
Ryan?
瑞安
Ryan, can you hear me?
瑞安,你在听吗
Ryan?!
瑞安
Navaja!
纳瓦哈
Nvaja!
纳瓦哈
All right.
好吧
What the hell are you doing?
你他妈在干嘛
What does it look like? I'm goin' with you.
你觉得呢,当然是和你一起去
As the world reacts to the assassination
随着国际社会对本次美国制造的
of a political figure by the United States,
政客暗杀事件作出了回应
The street protests in Chile have escalated
智利街头的示威游行已升温为
to full-scale geopolitical chaos.
大规模的地区性政治骚乱
I thought we'd taught Nikita better than this.
我以为我们教出来的尼基塔没这么差劲
I'm not sure putting us on the news was her play.
让我们暴露在媒体视野,不太像是她的作风
I paid a visit to the owner of the leak site who posted the video.
我去找过发布泄密视频的网站经营者
He talked?
他交代了吗
After some persuasion, gave up his sources.
在一番劝导之后,他交代了他的线报来源
I was right.
我猜对了
Owen?
是欧文吗
Mm-hmm.
是的
So he is alive.
也就是说他还活着
Now Nikita has a partner.
现在尼基塔可有搭档了
Any mention of the black box?
他有提到黑盒吗
No. Apparently he uploaded the video from a thumb drive.
没有,显然他是从U盘里上传的视频
Can't believe Nikita's getting involved in all this the chaos it's causing.
真不敢相信尼基塔居然卷进了这次骚乱里
I suppose if it serves her mission to bring down division...
如果这有利于她扳倒组织的话,她一定会参与的
She's all about herself, Michael.
她为达自己的目的不择手段,迈克尔
You should know that better than anybody
在经历塔什干一事后
after what happened in Tashkent.
这点你应该比任何人都清楚
And we are just getting this.
据我们刚收到的消息称
Ryan Fletcher, a CIA operations officer,
瑞安·弗莱彻,中情局官员
has been linked to the Quintana assassination in Chile.
被查出与智利的昆塔纳刺杀事件有牵连
Fletcher is not under covert status with the agency
弗莱彻并不是中情局的秘密特工
and therefore can be named publicly.
所以他的名字可以被公开
You framed a CIA agent?
你陷害了一位中情局特工吗
Well, he wasn't under covert status.
他不再是秘密特工了
He was a punk analyst who stepped out of line
他就是个不守规矩的垃圾分析员
and needed to be put in place.
得让他规矩点
The rebels'll squeeze a confession out of him, post it,
反叛军会逼他认罪并公布出来
and by the time it's been retweeted around the world,
等到他的认罪视频被全球转发的时候
he will have assumed room temperature,
他就会成为公认的罪人
and the scandal will have blown over.
丑闻也将会平息
If she's involved, she's seen this,
如果尼基塔已参与此事,肯定会有此预见
and she'll try and save that agent.
她会尽力去救那位特工
Bring your best team.
带上你的精英小队
If those two are working together,
如果他俩强强联手
they're gonna be hard to stop.
将会变得更难对付
Close the door.
关上门
Wait here.
在这儿等着
I've got credentials.
我有通行证
I'll tell them Langley sent me to follow up on the kidnapping.
我会谎称我是中情局总部派来跟进绑架案的
All I have to do is cross-reference
我只需在他们的服务器上
this alias with their servers,
交叉比对这个化名
Find the location and an I.D. Number.
找到其位置和证件号
Is there a problem?
有什么问题吗
You lost me at "wait here."
你让我在这儿等着,我很不明白
I have credentials. You don't.
我有通行证,你没有
That makes you backup. Got it?
所以你只能做支援,明白吗
You're used to workin' on your own, huh?
你还是习惯单枪匹马,不是吗
Kind of just get right in there,
就像硬闯进去
direct offense.
直接进攻
Solo, right?
单刀赴会,对吗
Do you know what I'm not used to?
你知道我不习惯的是什么吗
Sitting outside a building I'm about to infiltrate
就像这样坐在我将要潜入的大楼外
and talking about how I'm going to infiltrate it.
谈论着如何潜入
When I do something, I just get in there—
当我行动的时候,我只要硬闯进...
Yeah.
好吧
Just wait here.
在这里等着就好了
Welcome to Santiago, Ms. Jordyn.
欢迎来圣地亚哥,乔黛女士
Thank you.
谢谢
Uh, Ryan was usin' that desk over there.
瑞安的办公桌就在那边
We were all cleared out.
我们都清理过了
You lookin' for anything in particular?
你在找什么特别的东西吗
Rebels.
叛军
You must have intel on their local camps.
你一定有他们当地营地的情报
Hola, Navaja.
你好,纳瓦哈
It's funny...
有趣的是
Langley didn't say anything about you comin' down.
中情局总部没有提及你过来调查的事
That's because they didn't know.
那是因为他们不知道
The director asked me personally.
主管亲自指派我来的
Really? 'cause you know what I think?
真的吗,那你知道我是怎么认为的吗
I think that you—uhh!
我觉得你...
Somebody call for backup?
有人请求支援了吗
Listen to me. Listen to me.
听我说,听我说
I—allate!
我...闭嘴
You are going to tell the world what you did for your country.
你要告诉全世界你为你的国家干了什么勾当
I swear to you the CIA did not sanction this.
我发誓这不是中情局批准的
Look, why me?
听着,为什么抓我
Huh? You could have taken anyone in the office,
你本可以抓办公室的任何一个人
alll of us, but you came for me. Why?
谁都可以抓,但你却唯独绑了我,为什么
Please, li—I want the same thing as you do.
求你,我和你们有共同的目标
I want to find out who did this.
也想找出凶手是谁
Where you going?
你去哪
We're supposed to be sparring.
我们应该来练练拳
I didn't sign up with you.
我又没和你约定过
I signed up with you.
是我和你约定过了
We're besties now, remember?
我们现在是"好朋友" ,你忘了吗
Just engineer?
就是个工程师吗
It's too cold in here.
这里太冷了
You're hoarding gear, not sides of beef.
放机器的房子,又不是冷冻"牛肉"
Yeah, that's how I roll.
我就是喜欢这样
Hey, d-don't touch that.
别碰那个
Look, what's this about?
听着,我们是要干什么
Percy told me I was gonna fix a data breach.
珀西告诉我,我是来修补数据漏洞的
Ok, look, if you won't tell me your name,
好吧,如果你不想告诉我你的名字
at least tell me what you are engineer of.
最起码你得告诉我,你是做什么的工程师
Apparently your future.
显然是关乎组织前途的工程师
Gentlemen.
先生们
I brought you here
我带你们来这里
Because I was promised a secure,
因为当初给我的承诺是
self-contained storage system,
一个安全的独立存储系统
and now I find there's a hole in Pandora's box.
但现在我发现这个潘多拉盒子有个漏洞
First off, it ain't Pandora's box. It's mine.
首先,这不是潘多拉的盒子,是我的
Second, my system is flawless,
其次,我的系统完美无缺
And my encryption is exquisitely impervious.
我的密码程序精不可摧
The only failure is the human element, those guardians,
故障只可能是人为因素,这些守护者
which you brought into the mi—
你把他们带到...
The guardians are fine.
守护者没有过错
The breach was caused by the update drives,
问题出现在用于升级的硬盘上
which, last time I checked, were part of your system.
所以我认为,这是你系统的问题
Uh, why do you even need that?
你还需要它干嘛
This thing's got onboard wireless.
这东西有无线板载
Exactly.
正是
See, Birkhoff here is a signals expert.
伯克霍夫是这里的信号专家
Now, I want the two of you to take this out of the equation.
现在我需要你们俩合作解决这个问题
Update the black boxes wirelessly
利用无线网络升级黑盒子
without hurting the encryption.
但不破坏加密程序
Great. Love a challenge.
太棒了,我就喜欢挑战
I've never even seen one of these before.
我之前对这些都一无所知
What clearance level is this?
这是什么安全级别
My level.
我这个级别
Today's the day you reach your full potential, Birkhoff.
伯克霍夫,今天我要你竭尽所能
Don't let me down.
别让我失望
Amazing.
有意思
You already look lost.
你看起来已经傻眼了
Put that away.
把枪放下
This isn't a cleaner job.
这次不是暗杀任务
I'm sorry.
对不起
That's ok.
没关系
I'm new at this hero stuff.
当英雄这种事,我还是个菜鸟
You been doin' it a lot longer.
你已经干了很久了
I'm not a hero, Owen.
我不是英雄,欧文
We go in hot, we put Fletcher in the cross fire.
用火力硬闯进去可能会误伤弗莱彻
Nonlethal wherever possible. You got it?
尽量不用致命手段,明白了吗
Yeah.
明白
Good evening, ladies and gentlemen.
女士们先生们,晚上好
I have a statement from the president.
我代表总统发表这份声明
There will be no questions afterwards.
过后不接受任何提问
Quiet enough?
够低调吗
Yeah.
不错
This administration vowed to uncover the truth
政府保证要查出
about the horrific events in Chile,
在智利发生的恐怖事件的真相
So it is with a heavy heart that we confirm tonight
今晚我们怀着沉重的心情确认
that one of our own,
是我们内部人员所为
a CIA officer named Ryan Fletcher,
一名叫瑞安·弗莱彻的中情局官员
has squandered his promise as our best and brightest.
违背了我们光明磊落的原则
His zealotry has lead to the senseless death of Andre Quintana,
他过激的行为导致了安德列·昆塔纳身亡
and this office will use everything in its power
政府将动用全部力量追捕他
to see him brought to justice.
并将他绳之以法
Your president stole my thunder.
你们总统抢先了我一步
Oh, well.
事已至此
I'm out.
我没子弹了
Who are you?
你是谁
Nikita. You hung up on me.
尼基塔,你挂断了我的电话
Let's go. Where?
我们走吧,走去哪
Ryan.
瑞安
Look, I just watched myself get framed for murder,
我刚才眼睁睁地看着自己被诬陷谋杀
And now you two show up.
现在你们两个突然出现
I warned you that might happen.
我警告过你可能会这样的
Who did this?
这是谁干的
You know about the black ops group.
你知道那个秘密组织
Let's get you out of here. We'll talk later.
我们先逃出去再说
There's more of them.
还有他们的人
Those aren't rebel guns.
那不是反叛军
Who the hell's out there?
那边的是什么人
You wanted black ops, you got it.
你想知道秘密组织的事,你得到答案了
Nikita, you're surrounded!
尼基塔,你们被包围了
It's over.
投降吧
Nikita, there's no way out.
尼基塔,你们逃不掉了
He's right.
他说的对
The only way out is through the forest.
唯一的出路就是穿过森林
We'll be totally exposed and running for days.
我们将完全暴露,亡命潜逃数日
We could blow up that truck,
我们可以把那个货车引爆
create a diversion, and flank 'em.
分散他们的注意,从侧面包抄他们
Or we could be smarter,
更聪明点的做法
Hide in the forest, pop 'em off one by one.
我们躲进林子里,逐一地干掉他们
We tried quiet.
我们试过低调行事了
Didn't work.
不管用
Who are you again?
你们到底是什么人
Forest.
躲进林子吧
They're on the move. Let's go.
他们跑了,追
Go! Go!
快,快
What a mess.
真是乱七八糟的
It's a sign of genius.
这是天才的标志
Not this. This.
不是说房间乱,是我脑子里乱
Got a lot on my mind.
我思绪一片混乱
It's not every day Lord Sauron steps down
黑魔王索隆不是每天都会亲自下山
from mount doom and asks you to forge the one ring.
让你帮他铸造一个举世无双的魔戒
Damn it.
见鬼
There's no way this codec is ever gonna fit the satellite bandwidth.
这个解码器根本没办法匹配卫星带宽
Quantum key distribution is too sophisticated.
量子密匙分布太诡异了
You sure you wrote this?
你确定这是你编的吗
Are you sure you're not someone else?
你确定你是你自己吗
Percy says he plucked you from obscurity,
珀西说他提拔了你这个默默无闻的小卒
that you're a diamond in the rough.
他认为你是一块璞玉
Well, that's very cute,
还真是贴心
But I am not a spice girl,
但我不是什么辣妹
And I was never, ever obscure.
我从来不是默默无闻
I was elusive
我只是很谦逊
and a little dangerous.
还有点危险
I was a legend.
我是个传奇人物
Ah, a, uh, shadowwalker.
哦,暗影行侠
Caused a little craziness at the Pentagon back in the day.
当年在五角大楼疯得有点出格了
I was making a statement.
我只是想阐明我的立场
But Sauron captured you,
但魔王索隆抓到了你
And now what?
那么,现在如何了
Well, are you still a legend?
你还是传奇人物吗
United States Army!
我们是美国陆军
Drop your weapons!
放下武器
Drop your weapons!
放下武器
Hands up!
举起手来
You, too, Ryan!
你也是,瑞安
Gil—now!
吉尔,快点
I don't think escape is an option,
我看逃跑你就别想了
not at 30,000 feet.
三万英尺高空往哪跑
If this was a division job,
如果是落到组织手上
they'd be sendin' me in right now
会直接弄过来几盒毒药
with a couple of briefcases full of acid.
将我们就地解决了
I'm pretty sure that's what's waiting for us on the ground.
着陆后,等待我们的肯定也就是这样的命运了
Even if I could slip these cuffs,
即便我能卸下手铐
I don't see a way out of here.
我看我们也无处可逃
I do.
我有办法
My rules, remember?
要听我的,记得吗
Say it.
干不干
Your rules.
听你的
The rebels could have taken anyone.
那些叛军可以绑走任何人
They took me.
唯独绑走了我
You don't know that for sure.
你确定你对此一无所知
Oh, come on, Gil.
得了吧,吉尔
The White House spokesman called me out on national TV
在我被绑架几小时后
a few hours after I was grabbed.
白宫发言人就在全国电视上控诉我
This was a coordinated smear campaign
这是一次有部署的栽赃嫁祸的阴谋
that I guarantee you was supposed to end with me in the grave.
我敢保证,你也逃不过干系
What do you want?
你想干嘛
I wanna talk to them.
我要和他们谈谈
Absolutely not. You're a prisoner.
绝对不行,你是犯人
How long have you known me, Gil?
你认识我多久了,吉尔
You really think that I would betray my country?
你真觉得我会叛国吗
I am trying to find the group behind the assassination.
我会努力找出暗杀行动的幕后集团
Those two represent the only concrete evidence
他们两个是我接近真相过程中
I have ever come close to finding.
唯一可以依靠的铁证
They're also the only shot I got at clearing my name.
他们也是我洗刷冤屈的唯一机会了
Situation is being contained, John.
情况控制住了,约翰
How? There are 2 division operatives
怎么控制,飞机上有两名组织探员
and Ryan Fletcher on that plane.
瑞安·弗莱彻也在那架飞机上
That kid is squeaky clean
那小子是清白的
and practiced in the art of pain in the ass.
他一定会狗急跳墙
He will go public.
把秘密公布于众的
I'll handle it.
这个我会处理的
Well, oversight does not share your confidence, Percy.
上级可不像你这么有信心,珀西
The group is weighing options as we speak.
我们谈话时集团在商讨权衡
If that plane lands, then that is game over for division and for you.
一旦飞机着陆,组织和你就都玩完了
You might remind oversight that I'm still in possession of all their dirty laundry.
别忘了我还掌握着他们所有的肮脏交易的证据
I'll decide when it's game over.
什么时候玩完我说了算
Finish him.
干掉他
Get over here!
给我滚过来
Scorpion wins.
蝎子获胜
How is that even possible?
怎么可能啊
Killer instinct,
杀手的直觉
you can't survive without it in this place.
直觉迟钝你将无法生存
Present the problem again, quickly.
快点再把问题说一遍
Uh, I—I got rid of the flash drive,
我移除了U盘
but your encryption is too robust for the satellite bandwidth.
但你的密钥以卫星的带宽无法攻破
Why? I don't know.
为什么,我不知道
This thing's got a White-Fi emitter,
那玩意装有White-Fi发射器
isn't even in the real world yet.
在现实生活中都找不到
But it is an emitter,
但它是发射器啊
so that means it's designed to broadcast,
所以它是用来发射的
so if I shut off that functionality during download...
所以要是我下载时把这个功能关了
Yes! Ha ha ha ha!
成功了
It frees the mind.
这玩意打开了思路
It's switching back to broadcast mode.
又回到发射模式了
This thing is programmed
这个编码是用来
to upload to news servers all over the world.
上传数据到全世界的新闻服务器的
Yes, but only after the guardians receive the order to broadcast.
但是只有在守护者接到发射命令之后才行
Let me guess. Percy's got the only trigger, right?
让我猜猜,只有珀西有触发器
No.
不对
Percy is the trigger.
珀西就是触发器
Ladies and gentlemen,
女士们先生们
Shadow walker.
暗影行者登场
Thanks, by the way,
顺便说句,多谢了
for your help with everything.
多谢帮忙
Problem solved?
问题解决了吗
I hope so.
但愿如此
I need one thing to work out today.
今天需要来点儿喜事让我高兴一下
Excellent.
出色完成
Yeah. Uh, gangbusters.
是啊,很成功
You satisfied?
你满意吗
Yeah. The kid was his own worst enemy,
满意,这小子最大的对手就是他自己
but he gets it.
但他做到了
You given him all the encryptions?
你把密钥都告诉他了吗
He knows 'em better than me.
他知道的比我还多
Good. First box I wanna test is in london.
好的,我想首先测试下伦敦的黑盒
Let's uplink from operations.
那我们从机房开始链接吧
That should really be easy,
这很简单
because this kid is just—
因为这小子刚刚
Oh, my god.
我的天啊
Oh, my god, what did y— what did you do?
我的天啊,你,你干什么
I promoted you.
你升职了
Now go. Be brilliant.
去测试,识相点
Go on. I'll take care of this.
快去,这儿我来处理
Jaden.
杰登
Who do you work for?
谁派你来的
I'm an independent contractor.
我独来独往
What about the strike team that chased us through the woods?
那为什么有突击队在树林里追踪我们
Who are they?
他们是谁
They were specially trained operatives.
他们是特殊训练的人员
Most of them were assassins.
大都是杀手
You're not answering my question.
你没回答我的问题
What organization?
什么组织的
You've gone rogue from them, haven't you?
你从他们那儿叛逃出来了,对吧
Where are you from?
你哪儿来的
What? Where were you born?
什么,你在哪儿出生的
St. Louis. Why?
圣路易斯,怎么了
Why'd you join the CIA?
你为什么加入中情局
I'm asking the questions.
是我在问你问题
They recruit you?
他们招募你的吗
I signed up in college.
我大学报的名
Watched a bunch of James Bond movies,
看了不少詹姆斯·邦德的电影吧
wanted free dental?
想免费治牙
I had an older brother,
我的哥哥
died in Afghanistan in '03.
03年死在阿富汗
All right.
行了吧
This little exercise is over. Come on, kid.
玩够了,可以了
No. I'll talk.
不,我可以交代
But only to you.
但只跟你一个人说
Nikita, don't do this.
尼基塔,这样不行
We can't trust him.
我们不能信任他
We are 30,000 feet in the air,
我们在三万英尺的高空
with nothing to look forward to on the ground.
落地后也没什么可指望的
I have to trust someone.
我们只能找个人来信任
Let's talk.
我们谈吧
You really wanna go above your paygrade on this one, Gil?
你真的想要趟这个浑水吗,吉尔
cause it's about to hit the fan.
后果可能会很严重
All right, 5 minutes.
好吧, 5分钟
Bitch, I know it's in here somewhere.
小贱人,肯定藏在这里
At least I got somethin'.
至少没白跑一趟
...Alex. Alex isn't in her room.
艾丽克斯,她没在房间里
I just think that she's up to something.
我只是觉得她要耍把戏
I just had to get out of my room, you know?
我在房间呆不住,你们懂的
Couldn't sleep.
睡不着
Division? Just division?
"组织" 。名字就叫"组织"
Pretentious, I know.
名字很自负,我知道
How can they be allowed to exist?
怎么会存在这样一个机构
Well, they have secrets,
他们掌握了很多机密
operational details on covert missions
他们为近五届政府都
going back 5 administrations.
执行过秘密任务
Most of it, the oval office never even knew about.
大部分连总统办公室都不知情
If this program is threatened in any way,
如果组织受到任何威胁
The man who runs it will release those secrets.
其头目就会公开将所有秘密诏告天下
How much could he really have?
他知道多少
Enough to turn the world against us,
足以让全世界以我们为敌
Our own people against us.
让我们的人民同我们反目
This program, it's a cancer, Ryan.
瑞安,组织就像一颗毒瘤
We need to get rid of it
我们得切除它
without killing the patient.
但又不能害死病人
You can help.
你能帮上忙
How? Help me find
怎么帮,帮我们找出
Their co-conspirators in the government.
他们在政府中的合谋者
There is a group. I just—
他们是一个集团,我只是...
I don't know who they are,
不知道他们都是谁
But they sanction division.
但他们扶持着"组织"
What's in this for you? What do you mean?
你在这里是什么角色,你什么意思
What's your angle?
你是出于什么目的
There's no angle.
没有目的
Why did you and your partner go rogue?
为什么你和你的搭档会叛逃组织
We're not partners.
我们不是搭档
We are.
我们是
We're trying to bring them down.
我们想要把他们搞垮
Why?
为什么
When I was there,
我曾是他们的一员
I did a lot of things under orders.
受命执行了很多任务
I engaged on the black.
与恶人同流合污
Do you understand?
你明白吗
Sins I can never repay.
我罪孽深重
I don't know how to come back from that.
我不知道如何才能赎罪
Maybe bringing division down...
也许搞垮"组织"...
gets me one step closer.
能让我离救赎更近一步
Ok.
好吧
If I do this,
如果我这么做
I'm gonna need proof.
我需要证据
This is all the proof you'll need.
你要的证据都在这里
We're gonna need one thing in return.
但我们有个条件
Name it.
说吧
Get us off this plane.
让我们下飞机
I'll make sure cleary gets you protection on the ground.
我会保障你们在落地后的安全
He means now,
他的意思是现在
Before we land.
在降落之前
Gil, something's wrong. He's not breathing.
吉尔,出事了,他无法呼吸
Don't move!
不许动
Don't move! Easy!
不许动,别乱来
Don't move.
别动
Arm! Arm!
胳膊伸过来
We're good!
准备好了
You should have listened to me!
你应该好好听我说话
I have no comment at this time.
暂时无可奉告
Trust me. I will.
相信我,我会澄清一切的
Should have blown that plane out of the sky when I had the chance.
当时有机会就应该把那架飞机给打下来
If you did that, we'd have no hope of finding the black box.
如果那样做,我们就没希望找到黑盒了
That was not an option.
绝对不能那样做
Now our problem is Fletcher.
弗莱彻现在才是我们的麻烦
He's out in the open.
他现在处于公众视野中
Nothin' we can do about that.
我们拿他没办法
We can ignore him.
我们可以无视他
We control the narrative.
只要控制住舆论就行
All I got was the name of one city. London.
我只看到了一个城市的名字,伦敦
Got it. See anything else?
明白,还看到什么了
Yes—I saw what Percy is capable of.
还看到,珀西什么事都干得出来
John Fiedler, Deputy CIA Director
为中情局贡献一生精力的
and a career officer of the Agency
中情局副局长,约翰·菲德勒
has been implicated as the mastermind of the assassination.
被指策划了这次刺杀行动
Internal documents have surfaced that show
内部资料显示菲德勒试图
Fiedler tried to create a web history for Fletcher
给弗莱彻捏造一个网页浏览记录
to paint him as an anti-Quintana zealot.
将他塑造成反昆塔纳极端分子
Now, our producers have placed a call in to...
现在,我们的制片人拨通了...
This is me standing in the light.
我这次站在明处了
Good plan.
很明智嘛
What'd we get from the engineer?
工程师那边有什么消息吗
There's a new one.
换人了
Percy replaced the old one permanently.
珀西把原先那个永久性地换掉了
We get anything?
有什么消息吗
London.
伦敦
When do we leave?
我们什么时候启程
I have a few things to take care of here.
我这里还有些事情要处理
It's getting worse inside for my contact.
我的联络人在里面的日子越来越难过了
Well, if there's a guardian on the ground in London,
如果伦敦那边有个守护者
I'll know what I look for.
那我的行动就有确切目标了
I can advance it.
我可以提前下手
Then call me.
完事了给我打电话
No more surprises.
不要再给我玩惊喜了
Told you it was safe.
我说过它很安全
Well, shouldn't we talk to Ryan?
我们是不是应该跟瑞安谈谈呢
I mean, there might be some secret we could use on that.
也许这里面有什么秘密能帮到我们
Or not.
还是算了
One down, 6 to go.
毁掉一个,还剩六个
Seventh one's for Percy.
第七个给珀西留着
Oh, you were wrong, by the way,
顺便说一下,你错了
You know, back at the camp, what you said.
在营地的时候,你说的话
About going in quiet?
是指要悄悄行动吗
About not being a hero.
是你说自己不是英雄