I can't understand why Uther would sack him over one mistake.
我搞不懂乌瑟怎能因一个错误就辞退你。
A mistake that nearly killed Morgana. Besides, it wasn't the only one.
但是那错误差点要了茉嘉娜的命。另外,他犯的错也不止这么一个。
What do you mean?
你什么意思?
Edwin said his work was riddled with errors. It's nonsense.
艾德文说他的工作错误百出。 荒唐。
No one wants Gaius to go, but my father's made his decision. There's nothing anyone can do.
没有人想要盖乌斯离开 但是父王已经下定了决心。没有人能改变他的决定。
I think you'll be very happy here.
我想你留在这一定会开心的。
I'm sure I will. When I reviewed Gaius's work, I noticed he's been prescribing you arnica.
一定会的。当我回顾盖乌斯的工作时,我注意到他开了个山金车典酒的处方。
It's for my shoulder, it's an old battle wound. It gives me a lot of pain.
这是为了治我的肩,这是战时留下的旧伤。疼痛时让我痛苦万分。
May I take the liberty of providing a new prescription? It should prove far more effective.
能允许我提供一个新的处方吗?我保证会更有效的。
Really? Oh, yes. It is a remedy to cure all ills.
当真? 是的。这是包治百病的万灵药。
Gaius? You're leaving?
盖乌斯?你要走了?
Yes, I'm sorry I didn't come and say goodbye.
是的,抱歉没来和你道别。
I don't want you to go. I don't trust Edwin. There was no blood in Morgana's ear. He put it there. He did something to her, I know he did.
我不想你走。我不信任艾德文。茉嘉娜耳朵里根本没有血。是他弄进去的。他肯定对她做了手脚。我知道的。