Do you remember them? His parents?
还记得他们吗?他的父母?
I remember them all, Sire.
我都记得,陛下。
Gaius. Once again, you saved my life. You've always served me well.
盖乌斯。你又一次救了我的命。你总是把我照顾得这么周到。
And I know there are things that I've asked you to do, which you found difficult.
我知道我叫你做的一些事情你会为难。
You've always done what you believe to be right.
您做的都是您认为正确的事情。
I was not right to betray you. I'm sorry.
我不该不信任你。对不起。
From now on, I will remember that in the fight against magic, you are the one person I can trust.
从今往后,我会铭记在抗击魔法的路上你是我能信任的人。
I, my family, and my kingdom are deeply indebted to you.
我,王室,以及我的王国都对你有所亏欠。
And in honour of this, I not only reinstate you as court physician, but henceforth, you are a free man of Camelot.
为了奖励你,我不仅要让你继续留任御医,而且今后,你将是卡梅洛特城的自由人。
This is all ridiculous. I didn't save Uther, you did.
这太荒谬了。不是我救的他,是你。
No, no. For once, I'm happy for someone else to take the credit. You were prepared to sacrifice your life to save me.
不,这一次我很高兴被人抢了我的功劳。你甚至愿意牺牲自己的生命来救我。
Where do you get that from?
你从哪儿听说的?
I thought... No. I didn't do anything. You saved me and you saved Uther. Maybe you are a genius.
我以为...... 没有。我什么都没做。是你救了我和乌瑟王。说不定你就是个天才。
You think so? Well, almost. One day.
你真这么认为? 八九不离十。终有一天会是的。