You ready to get into the act?
准备好开始了吗
I thought you'd never ask.
还以为你不会问呢
What's this? Intermission?
这是干什么,中场休息吗
This is the part where we take your stuff.
现在是我们拿你东西的时间
We're robbing you.
没见过打劫么
Well, I don't suppose you could finish the show first.
看来你们是不打算做完再抢了
How much money do you keep in the house?
你家里放了多少钱
Never been robbed by people in their underwear before.
我还没被只穿了内衣的人打劫过呢
Well, no. Was one chap,
不对,有人这么干过
but, uh, you are much prettier.
不过比你们丑多了
You want to do this the hard way?
你是不见棺材不落泪吗
Fine.
好吧
You know, I'd heard rumors of two prostitutes
我听说有两个妓女
who bind innocent whoremongers and then rob them.
把嫖客拷起来,再抢劫他们
But to think that those two women ended up in my home
但今晚,这两位美女居然
on-on this very evening...
来我家了
I suppose I should thank you.
我应该谢谢你们
I usually investigate crimes of a more... homicidal nature,
我一般都是调查凶杀案
but it's been an uneventful few days.
但最近几天风平浪静
Gentlemen!
先生们
Just one question before you leave.
在你们走之前我要问个问题
Can I keep these?
我能留着这些手铐吗
I'm glad your bust was such a success last night,
我很高兴你昨晚大获全胜
but this place still smells like stripper.
但这地方还是一股妓女味儿
Does it? Yeah.
有吗, 有
What's with the sword?
这剑是干什么
It's not a sword, it's a singlestick.
不是剑,是单棍
Well, it looks like a sword.
看着就跟剑一样啊
In sword sports,
在击剑运动中
virtually the entire body is a target.
目标几乎是整个身体
In singlestick, the players mark their distance,
在单棍中,运动员要保持距离
plant their feet and strike only at the pate.
固定双脚,只袭击头部
You mean the forehead?
是前额吧
I mean the pate.
是头部
So, your docket's still open today?
你今天还是没事做吗
Sadly, yes.
很遗憾,是的
Well, my landlord called.
我房东给我打电话了
I have to go to my apartment this morning.
我今天早上要去趟公寓
I think my subletter has been
可能是我转租的那个人
throwing parties or playing loud music or something.
在家开派对,或者大声放音乐什么的
I confess, Watson.
我承认,华生
I find your insistence
我很不能理解
on maintaining your own residence puzzling.
你为何非要留着自己的住处
As a live-in sobriety counselor,
作为一个住家戒毒顾问
you could, in theory, live rent-free
理论上来说,你可以
in the most expensive city in the world indefinitely.
永远免费住在全球最贵的城市里
Why not embrace the fact
何不接受这个事实
that you are a professional nomad and give the place up?
承认你是个专业流浪者,放弃你的公寓呢
'Cause I love my apartment. It's my sanctum sanctorum.
因为我喜欢我的公寓,那是我的圣殿
When I get a job, I sublet it,
我要干活时,就把公寓转租给别人
and when I'm done, I go back.
等干完活了,我就回家
And it's rent-controlled.
那地方还是租金管制的
Those dolly-mops I ensnared last night--
我昨晚诱捕的那两个妓女
their performance was quite invigorating.
她们的表演真是让人性致盎然
I've got a bit to work out.
我有点精力过剩了
Are you Krebs?
你是克雷布斯吗
Yes.
是的
Delivery for you.
有你的"快递"
Mr. Ennis, welcome to Saint Gerard's.
恩尼斯先生,欢迎来到圣·杰拉德医院
Is my sister here yet?
我妹妹到了吗
She is, but per the agreement
到了,但根据
your attorney made with the state,
你的律师和州政府定下的协议
you won't be allowed to see her while you're here.
你来这里也不能见她
Once you're inside, we'll prep you for surgery.
你一进去,我们就为你准备手术
We'll remove one kidney,
我们会切除一个肾脏
and then transplant it into your sister.
然后移植到你妹妹的身体里
Do you understand these terms as I have explained them to you?
我解释的条款你能听明白吗
Man asked you a question, Ennis.
人家问你问题呢,恩尼斯
Sorry. It's just, uh...
抱歉,只是
It's been a long time since I've seen someone so afraid of me.
很久都没人这么怕过我了
I've missed it.
真怀念啊
You're going to start to feel drowsy, Mr. Ennis.
你会觉得昏昏欲睡,恩尼斯先生
Would you please count down from 20 for me?
能从20开始倒数吗
20 Uh,
20...
19
19...
18
18...
17
17...
16
16...
Officer, I'll need you to remove the cuffs
警官,我需要你把手铐解开
so we can sterilize the abdomen.
好给他的腹部消毒
Heart rate is slowing.
心率在减慢
Doctor?
医生
I think there's something's wrong with the IV.
静脉注射好像出问题了
The anesthetic isn't entering the vein.
麻药没有进入静脉
It's pooling beneath...
都积在...
Howard Ennis killed two corrections officers,
霍华德·恩尼斯逃跑前杀了
three doctors and a nurse before he escaped.
两名狱警,三名医生和一名护士
I'm quite familiar with the man.
我对这人挺熟悉的
He stalked women via the Internet,
他利用网络跟踪女性
killed 13 of them in New York and New Jersey
在纽约和新泽西杀害了13个人
before he was arrested eight years ago.
于八年前被捕
All of the victims, blonde,
所有死者都是金发
all of them taller than five foot, seven.
都高于一米七三
I remember this. They called him the Peeler.
我记得,他被称作剥皮人
Ridiculous. Why is it ridiculous?
简直荒谬, 哪里荒谬
Didn't he skin people?
他不是会剥掉死者的皮吗
It's ridiculous to give the man a clever little nickname.
荒谬的是大众给他取了个绝妙的绰号
It lends an air of omniscience
这些人不该
that these people in no way deserve.
被当成博学之士来对待
You've met serial murderers.
你见过连环杀手的
They're duller than the Queen's jubilee.
他们比女王加冕还无聊
Mouth-breathers and chronic onanists, the lot of them.
大多数都是笨蛋和长期手淫者
Just a heads-up.
先跟你们说一声
It's bad in there.
案发现场挺惨烈的
Like I said,
正如我所说
Ennis got the drop on them somehow.
不知怎么,让恩尼斯先发制人了
He pulled the IV line
他把本来要输送
intended to deliver the general anesthetic out of his vein.
全身性麻药的静脉滴注器拔掉了
It pooled up beneath the surface of his skin
麻药并没有让他入睡
instead of putting him to sleep.
而是在他的表皮下淤积
He then slowed his heart rate and his pulse rate
接着他用苦练多时的冥想
by practiced meditation to fool the machines.
减慢心率和脉搏,骗过了机器
Attacked when the time was right.
时机一到就发动攻击
You just walked in here.
你刚走进来
How could you possibly know that?
你怎么知道的
Bloodstain.
血迹
Might as well have a flashing arrow pointing towards it.
就如闪动的指针一般指向真相
There's blood everywhere, of course, but...
当然这儿到处都是血迹,但是...
this stain is of particular interest.
这个血迹很特别
It's clearly been diluted with some other agent.
很显然被什么溶剂稀释了
Chemical.
化学药品
What's the most common general anesthetic?
最常用的麻醉剂是什么
Propofol.
丙泊酚
Propofol. I'll wager we'll find that here.
丙泊酚,我打赌能在这里发现它
This stain was created when he yanked
这块血迹是他把输液管从胳膊里
the IV from his arm.
猛拉出来造成的
The heart rate? The pulse? What...?
心率,脉搏,什么...
It's common knowledge, the fakirs of Bangladesh
这是常识,孟加拉国的苦行僧
can meditate their circulatory systems
能用冥想使他们的血液循环系统
to a virtual standstill.
基本停止流动
This man was shot in the head
这个男人被枪击头部
so that his scrubs wouldn't be stained with blood.
这样他的消毒衣就不会被血染红
He took them, pointed his stolen gun at whoever he needed to,
他拿了衣服,用偷来的枪指着人
walked out the front door.
从前门走出去
That's how he left.
他就是这样离开的
I would certainly like to know where Ennis is going,
我显然更想知道恩尼斯去了哪里
and what he intends to do with his newfound freedom.
还有他重获自由后打算做什么
Not sure if this is going to be any help. Yo.
这个没解析出来之前,我们不确定
Ennis left a message behind.
恩尼斯留了信息
"Shedir."
王良四
It's a star.
是一颗星星
The traditional name for Alpha Cassiopeia,
是仙后座的阿尔法星
the southern most star of the Cassiopeia constellation.
仙后座南端最亮的星星
No clue what he's trying to tell us,
对于他的意思,我们毫无头绪
but our partners are chewing on it.
但我们的伙伴在试着解密
Partners?
伙伴
It's a serial case.
这是连环案件
The FBI is here, too.
联邦调查局也参与办案
I came to understand Howard Ennis
我认为霍华德·恩尼斯
as well as any suspect I've pursued.
和我追踪的其余嫌犯没什么不同
What's she doing here?
她在这做什么
She's the profiler who nailed Ennis the first time around.
她是恩尼斯第一次被抓住时的侧写师
Kathryn Drummond.
凯瑟琳·德拉蒙德
Makes sense that the Bureau wants her
所以局里想要她来
to run point for them.
一起破案是有道理的
Captain, call for you.
警监,有你的电话
You know her? We worked together when
你知道她, 我们曾在
an American serial killer came to London.
一个美国连环杀手逃窜到伦敦时合作过
She's a buffoon. All profilers are.
跟所有侧写师一样,她是个小丑
They're snake oil salesmen
他们是万金油推销员
who cast maladjusted closet cases
就能查查壁橱失窃之类的案件
as criminal geniuses in the media.
却被媒体誉为破案天才
The profilers, in turn, can be super-geniuses
反过来,侧写师们在杀手被抓住时
when the killers are caught.
会变得格外天才
Isn't profiling part of what you do?
难道你做的不是犯罪侧写吗
I deduce. Enormous difference.
是演绎推理,有巨大的差别
Holmes.
福尔摩斯
Glad to see you landed on your feet in New York.
很高兴看到你踏足纽约
I heard you had some difficulties in London.
我听说你在伦敦有一些麻烦
Nice to see you're keeping tabs on me.
很高兴知道你密切关注我
Yes. This is Joan Watson. She accompanies me.
这是乔恩·华生,她是我的陪护
Helps keep those difficulties from reoccurring.
帮我防止那些麻烦复发
Nice to meet you. And you.
很高兴见到你, 我也是
We are talking about heroin, right?
我们是在说海洛因,是吗
Where's your captain?
警监在哪里
I need the manpower to do
我需要人手,在附近进行
a four-quadrant search of the neighborhood.
全方位搜索
Did you know that Patricia Ennis,
你知道那个派翠西亚·恩尼斯
Howard Ennis's sister, is a patient here?
霍华德·恩尼斯的妹妹,是这儿的病人吗
Why not talk to her first?
为什么不先和她聊聊
She was the one he was ostensibly here to help,
她是他假装来这帮忙的原因
so maybe she has some insight as to where he's gone.
所以她也许知道他去了哪里
Oh, no. Wait.
不,等等
Your book, that's right. What was it called?
你的书,对了,叫什么来着
Profiles in Terror.
《在恐惧中侧写》
Yes, Ms. Drummond wrote a book
是的,德拉蒙德女士在她
about Howard Ennis after she caught him.
抓住霍华德·恩尼斯后,写了一本关于他的书
Got into a spot of bother
在她推测性虐待时
when she speculated about the sexual abuse
遇到了一些小麻烦,因为她说
he must surely have suffered
凶手肯定早期
at the hands of his parents,
被父母毒打
because they said it was a lie.
但他父母说那是谎言
Sued you for libel, correct?
以诽谤罪起诉你了,对吧
That got thrown out of court.
那个案件被法院驳回了
Nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
This never would have happened if...
如果我没请求霍华德离开监狱帮我
if I hadn't gotten Howard out of prison.
这就不会发生了
It's not your fault.
这不是你的错
No, but after I got sick,
不,在我患病后
I asked the doctor
我询问医生
if there was any other way.
有没有别的办法
I didn't want any part of him inside of me.
我不想要移植他的器官
But the waiting list
但等待移植的
for the transplant was so long.
人实在是太多了
The-the doctor said that a...
医生说,如果移植
a sibling would be the best match.
兄弟姐妹的器官是最好的
Do you have any idea
你知不知道
where your brother might have gone?
你哥哥可能去哪里
Until I asked him for the kidney, we hadn't
在我向他询问肾脏移植前
spoken in years.
我们多年没交谈了
I have some letters that he wrote me.
我有一些他写给我的信
I could give you those if you want.
如果你们需要,我可以给你们看
Yes, that would be very helpful.
好的,这很有用
Thank you.
谢谢你
Is she gonna be part of the investigation?
她会参与调查吗
She is, but you won't have to...
会的,但你不用...
So glad she's helping.
她能帮忙真好
Howard needs to be stopped.
得有人制止霍华德
She did it once, she can do it again.
她做到过一次,就能做到第二次
Hi, Bruce.
布鲁斯
Let me guess:
让我猜猜
The air valve's making that whistling sound again?
空气阀又开始发出呼啸声了吗
You know how this old radiator gets in the winter.
你知道冬天这些暖气片常常出问题
Yeah, well, when I hear it,
是啊,我听说后
I know I'm home.
就知道我得回来看看
You know the Conklins up on three?
你知道住三楼的康克林家吧
Yeah, of course.
当然知道啊
Their son's a teenager now.
他们的儿子正处在青春期
He went to certain...
他会去浏览...
web pages.
某些网站
So Mrs. Conklin learns about it.
康克林夫人发现了这件事
Checks the search history
她检查了搜索记录
to see what her boy's been exposed to.
想看看她儿子到底在上什么网站
She found a pornographic film
她发现一部在这里
that was made right here,
拍摄的色情片
in this apartment.
就是这间公寓
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
The guy you sublet the apartment to-Cooper?
那个转租你房子的家伙,库珀
He's been shooting pornography here.
他在这拍色情片
I take it your meeting did not go well.
我猜你的会面并不愉快
You haven't asked why I'm lying on the table.
因为你没问我为什么躺在桌上
You are clearly distracted.
显然你有些心烦意乱
My subletter filmed a pornographic movie
我的转租客在公寓里拍色情片
in my apartment, so now I'm getting evicted.
所以现在我被赶出来了
Well, I suppose now you can do as I suggested:
我想你可以按我说的做
live as a wandering nomad of sobriety.
做一个清醒的流浪者
I don't want to be a wandering nomad of sobriety.
我不想当什么清醒的流浪者
I want my own space.
我要有自己的家
Well, perhaps I could help you reclaim it. No.
那好吧,也许我能帮你申诉, 不用了
I mean...
我是说...
I appreciate it; it's just that
你愿意帮忙我很感激,不过...
I want my apartment the way it was before
我想要我的公寓回到以前的样子
it was... violated.
现在它已经...面目全非了
Yeah, I-I saw some of the movie while I was there.
我看了他在我的屋子里拍的电影
I don't think I could live there again.
我觉得没法在那住下去了
Why are you lying on the table?
你为什么躺在桌上
I'm looking at the stars.
我在观星
That's Cassiopeia,
那是仙后座
oriented exactly as it appears currently in the night sky.
始终高挂夜空,指明方向
It fits precisely into a map of Manhattan of that scale.
它正好和同等尺寸的曼哈顿地图精确吻合
The first star site of this morning's
如果把第一颗星的位置对应
murders in Greenwich Village.
今早发生谋杀案的格林威治村
that would put the second star in Turtle Bay,
那么第二颗星就对应着联合国总部
somewhere near the U.N.; the third star,
附近的海龟湾,第三颗星
Columbus Circle. You get the idea.
对应哥伦布圆环,你明白了吧
This is a map of where Ennis plans to kill people.
这是恩尼斯杀人计划的路线图
This is important.
这是重要线索
Did you tell anyone yet?
你告诉别人了吗
They're all very excited.
他们都欣喜若狂
Resources being reallocated as we speak.
现在,警方正重新布置资源
Trouble is,
问题是
I think it's all bollocks.
我觉得这都是扯淡
Wait, you think you're wrong?
慢着,你觉得自己错了
I think I cracked a code that was intended to be cracked.
我认为那是凶手故意留下让我们破解的线索
I think
我想
he wants the police directing resources
他想把警察引到那几个地方去
to these locations so he can, I don't know, watch them.
而他自己,我也不清楚,冷眼旁观
Like mice running a maze of his own design.
就像看着一群老鼠在他设计的迷宫里瞎跑
Oh, speaking of vermin.
说起麻烦精,麻烦精就到
What is it with you and that woman?
你和那个女人之间到底怎么了
It's obviously more than just hating profilers.
看来绝对不是讨厌侧写师这么简单
If you're asking if we had sex,
要是你想问我们有没有上床
the answer is yes, obviously.
显然答案是上过
Oh, so she's an ex?
所以她是你前女友
More like a "C," C-plus at best.
更像是女伴,最多是要好的女伴
We had an arrangement while she was in London,
她在伦敦的时候,我们之间有约定
similar to the arrangement
就像我在纽约
I have with other women here in New York.
和这里的女人之间一样
We performed the act of love loudly and repeatedly,
我们反复大声地实践爱的行为
without any actual love, or even any like.
却不含任何爱的感情,连喜欢都没有
I would describe it as an act of self-love were it not
要不是她身在此处
for the fact that she was technically present. I get it.
我会把这称作一种自恋行为, 我明白了
Now I would just prefer her not to send
现在我只希望她别让警察
the police on an ego-driven wild goose chase.
掉进这个精心设计的徒劳无功的陷阱
We updated the profile to reflect our latest thinking.
我们不断更新侧写分析,来反映最新想法
Captain, I know Ms. Drummond is entitled to her say,
警监,我知道德拉蒙德有权发表她的想法
but before you imbibe any profiling snake oil,
但在你听信任何侧写师的空谈之前
I would like to offer my own assessment.
我想发表一下我的意见
We're in the middle of a meeting here.
我们还在开会
Cassiopeia code is certainly alluring.
仙后座路线图的想法是很诱人
Perhaps too alluring.
但也许过于诱人了
Howard Ennis is not a spree killer.
霍华德·恩尼斯不是杀人狂
I believe he is trying to distract us.
我相信他是想误导我们
He'll lie low, he'll change his appearance,
他会低调潜伏,乔装改扮
but eventually, he will pick up a blade,
但最终,他一定会拿起武器
and he will find another young blonde.
对另一个金发姑娘下手
Is that it?
说完了吗
Ms. Drummond's latest profile.
德拉蒙德最新的侧写分析
Basically, it says what you just said.
内容基本和你所说的一致
Ennis had to know we'd break the code.
恩尼斯一定知道我们能破解路线图
I didn't know you were capable of that level of thinking,
我倒没看出你能想到这个层面
but you have been exposed to my methods, so...
不过鉴于你接触过我的演绎法,所以...
I-I don't know what's going on between you two,
我不知道你俩之间有什么过节
but the important thing to me is that
但对我来说重要的是
my top consultant and the Bureau's top profiler
我最顶尖的顾问,和最顶尖的侧写师
agree with each other.
英雄所见略同
Oh, God! Please...
上帝啊,求你了...
Please... don't...
求求你了,不要...
Will you do me a favor?
能帮我个忙吗
Would you mind taking
能用你的手机
my picture with your phone?
帮我拍张照吗
He walked into the store and shot everyone here
他走进这家店,杀了所有人
except for the one person
却放过了那个
that actually fits his victim profile.
唯一符合被害人特征的人
You two said he would lie low.
你俩说他会低调潜伏
Change his appearance.
乔装改扮
Is this what you call lying low?
这就是你们说的低调行事吗
I confess, a crime like this
我必须承认,这样的作案
is out of character for Howard Ennis.
与霍华德·恩尼斯一贯的风格不符
But it doesn't invalidate anything I wrote in my report.
但这不能否定我侧写报告的内容
The register was robbed.
收银机被洗劫一空
Stands to reason
这能解释
Howard Ennis would have varied his routine
霍华德·恩尼斯为什么一反常态地作案
because he needed cash to get out of town.
因为他需要现金逃离这里
Poppycock. Excuse me?
胡说八道, 你说什么
Poppycock.
胡说八道
The desperate rhetorical contortions of someone
某人出于对正确的病态追求
with a pathological need to be right.
在绝望之下生拉硬扯的说辞
Same old Sherlock Holmes.
夏洛克·福尔摩斯的老一套又来了
Look around you.
你仔细想想
Howard Ennis, despite his many flaws,
霍华德·恩尼斯,虽然错漏百出
is not a complete moron.
但他不是十足的笨蛋
If money had been his goal,
如果他是想要钱
why would he rob a place like this?
为什么要来这里抢劫
What's the most he could have gotten away with?
从这里他最多能抢走多少
$200, maybe $300? 200
还是300快
Doesn't take much to go on the lam.
逃跑并不需要很多钱
Then explain his decision to leave that woman alive.
那你来解释下他没杀那个女人的原因
You can't, can you?
你没办法解释,不是吗
'Cause you and I both know
因为你和我都清楚
that her crossing his path
当她出现在他的面前时
was like a piece of chum
就像鱼饵出现在
crossing the path of a ravenous shark.
饥肠辘辘的鲨鱼面前一样
You think he's sending a message?
你认为他是想传递一个讯息吗
I do.
没错
I just don't know what it is.
只是我不明白他的讯息是什么
You told me you were a documentary filmmaker.
你以前告诉我你是纪录片制作人
Bruce talked to you.
看来布鲁斯告诉你了
No, Cooper, I just watch a ton of porn.
不,库珀,我不过是看了很多色情片
Imagine my surprise when I saw a bunch of people
想象下当我看到他们在我的客厅
having sex in my living room, on my couch.
在我的沙发上做爱时,我有多吃惊
Okay, you're angry.
好吧,你现在很生气
You totally should be. You think?
我非常理解, 你觉得呢
Look, for what it's worth, I really did want
不妨我们这么想,我确实很想制作
to make a movie about child soldiers in the Sudan.
关于苏丹童子军的电影
But, what,
但是怎么啦
a bunch of porn actors broke in here
一群色情电影演员闯进这里
and forced you to film them instead?
逼着你为他们录像吗
I needed the money.
我非常需要那笔钱
I-I couldn't get anyone to invest in the documentary,
我无法让任何人来投资我的纪录片
so I had to turn back to alternative filmmaking
所以我只好重新拍摄非传统题材
to pay the rent.
来赚钱付房租
Wait a second, what do you mean, "Turn back"?
等一下,你说重新拍摄是什么意思
You mean you made other "Films"?
你是说你还拍过别的色情片吗
Not here.
不是在这儿拍的
But yeah.
但没错
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Joan, seriously, if I had the money,
乔恩,说真的,但凡我有一点钱的话
I would have shot it anywhere but here.
我是绝对不会在这儿拍的
Man, did this get screwed up!
天,我完全搞砸了
After you took the apartment back,
我本来打算在你收回公寓之后
I was gonna ask you out!
约你出去的
How did it go with your friend the auteur?
跟你朋友谈得怎么样,那位大导演
Didn't talk you into a sequel, did he?
他没有说服你拍续集吧
He's not my friend.
他才不是我朋友
And he's getting kicked out, same as me.
而且他也要被赶出去,就像我一样
How's it going here?
你进展如何
Poorly.
几乎没有
I detached myself
几个小时之前
from the Ennis manhunt several hours ago.
我决定不再试图追踪恩尼斯
I thought I could be more use to the police here,
我认为做这个对警方帮助更大
trying to decipher his game.
那就是解读他的游戏
I was wrong.
我之前错了
That's mature.
好成熟的举动啊
Started out as a simple mustache,
一开始我只想画胡子的
if you can believe it.
如果你相信的话
I know why you don't like her.
我知道你为什么对她有意见
You recall my aversion
你唤起了我对那种
to bile-spewing pig-women.
满嘴喷粪的蠢女人的厌恶
"The Deductionist"
《演绎家》
An article she wrote
她的一篇文章
for a psychiatric journal ten years ago,
十年前刊登在一份精神病学杂志上
about a police consultant she met
关于她在伦敦执行任务时
while on assignment in London.
认识的一位警方顾问
A man she said was "In possession
用她的原话讲, "一个拥有
of a uniquely potent deductive mind."
独一无二的强大演绎头脑的人"
You seem genuinely upset by her today.
今天因为她,你看起来心烦意乱
So,I Googled her,and I found the article.
所以百度了一下,并找到了那片文章
She never referred to you by name,but still,
文章中她从没指名道姓说是你,但仍然
some of the things that she wrote...
通过她描述的一些事
When I first met Kathryn Drummond,
当我初次遇见凯瑟琳·德拉蒙德时
she showed a modicum of potential as an investigator.
作为一名调查员,她几乎没有任何潜力
So, aside from our extracurricular exertions,
所以在例行公务之外
I tried to tutor her in my methods.
我还试着用自己的方法来训练她
She seemed quite amenable,at the time.
当时她看起来得很容易调教
Little did I know she was merely interested in gaining
我一点都没想到,她只不过是
a better understanding of the inner workings of my mind.
对我的思维方法更感兴趣
She was profiling you.
她在侧写你
Well, that's one word for it, yes.
这是另一种说法,没错
Discovering the betrayal was one thing;
发现被她背叛是一方面
discovering that she was far more perceptive
发现她比我想象中更具洞察力
than I realized was quite another.
是另一方面
She predicted my struggles with addiction.
她预测到我将沉迷于毒品
She saw it coming; I did not.
她预见到了,而我没有
Is that what this is all about?
这就是你讨厌她的原因吗
The fact that she... she got one thing right?
就因为她预测对了一件事
It was, as you will recall from the piece,
如果你记得那篇文章的话
one of several quite alarming prognostications
这只是她对我的未来所做的
she made regarding my future.
许多预言之一
One of several methods by which I might self-destruct.
我那很多种自我毁灭方法中的一种
And if she was right about one...
如果她说对了其中之一的话
We got a city in panic.
整个城市正陷入恐慌
We got seven dead bodies in the morgue.
七具尸体正躺在停尸房里
Now, I know my guys are doing everything
现在我知道我的手下正在竭尽所能
they can to find Howard Ennis.
找出霍华德·恩尼斯
And you're the so-called Howard Ennis expert.
而你作为公认的霍华德·恩尼斯专家
You don't seem to have the first clue what he's up to next.
却对他的下一个目标毫无头绪
I admit, Howard Ennis's behavior up to this point
我承认,目前为止霍华德·恩尼斯的举动
has been perplexing.
令人费解
It contradicts everything I've come to know about the man.
与我之前所了解的相矛盾
Maybe the chaos is the point.
也许他就是想引起混乱
The randomness,
不按常理出牌
the deliberate flouting of his profile.
是一种对他侧写的蓄意蔑视
Maybe he wants to confuse you.
也许他就是想要让你困惑
Ms. Watson has a point, Captain.
华生小姐说得对,警监
Yesterday, I posited that Ennis was attempting to send us a message.
昨天,我推测恩尼斯是想要传递一个信息
Today, I would posit that the confusion is the message.
今天,我推断你的困惑就是他的信息
Captain, it's Ennis.
警监,是恩尼斯的电话
He just called the station,
他直接打到警察局
asked to speak to the person in charge of the task force.
要求与行动小组的负责人讲话
I got him on hold in your office.
我把他转到你办公室了
This is Captain Gregson of the NYPD.
我是纽约警局的格雷森警监
Hello, Captain Gregson of the NYPD.
你好,纽约警局的格雷森警监
This is Howard Ennis.
我是霍华德·恩尼斯
May I assume that
让我猜猜
my old friend Ms. Drummond is listening in?
我的老朋友德拉蒙德小姐就在旁边吧
Say your piece, Mr. Ennis.
说正事吧,恩尼斯先生
I'll take that as a yes.
我就当你承认了
I saw you on the news yesterday, Kathryn.
我在昨天的新闻上看到你了,凯瑟琳
You are not aging well.
你老得可真快啊
I'm calling because I thought it was time that
我打电话来就是觉得现在是时候
I explained what I'm up to.
解释一下我到底想干什么
Actually, Mr. Ennis, that won't be necessary.
事实上,恩尼斯先生,你不需要解释了
Excuse me?
什么意思
Well, I just figured it out.
刚才我已经明白你的意图了
This is entirely about Ms. Drummond, correct?
所有的事都是为了德拉蒙德小姐,对吗
You despise her. Why?
你鄙视她,为什么
Well, obvious answer is that
最明显的答案就是
she's the agent most responsible for your capture,
她是导致你之前被逮捕的的主要原因
but I think there's more to it than that.
但我觉得原因不只如此
You detest her because she... solved you.
你厌恶她是因为她毁了你
She climbed inside your head,
她看穿了你的想法
she pulled all your ugly secrets out and exposed them.
她把你所有丑陋的秘密都公之于众
She demystified you.
她让你原形毕露
And now you're doing everything in your power to...
所以现在你竭尽所能
violate her profile of you, rail against it,
妨碍她对你的侧写,反其道而行
show everyone that, well, you never really were solved.
告诉世人,你从未被打败
I like you.
我喜欢你
I know who you are.
我知道你是谁
The Deductionist.
演绎法专家
Accent gave you away.
口音暴露了你
You see, I did a lot of reading in prison.
看到没,我在监狱里读了很多书的
I, uh, found everything Kathryn ever wrote.
我找到了凯瑟琳写过的所有东西
And, by the way,you're right.
还有,顺便说一句,你是对的
I do want to humiliate Kathryn.
我确实是想羞辱凯瑟琳
But not because of what she did to me.
但不是因为她对我做的事
Because of what she did to my family.
而是因为她对我家人做的事
Family? Are you serious, Howard?
家人,你认真的,霍华德
Didn't you just abandon your dying sister in a hospital?
不是你把垂死的妹妹抛弃在医院的吗
My father was a good man.
我的父亲是个好人
Wasn't his fault that I ended up the way I did.
我落得今天这步田地不是他的错
But you, Kathryn...
但是你,凯瑟琳
you alleged that he abused me on a regular basis,
你声称他经常虐待我
that he made me into the man that I am today.
说是他把我害成今天这个样子的
You know as well as I know that
你和我一样清楚
there were multiple allegations of abuse.
他受到了不止一项施虐指控
My father, as most of you probably know,
我父亲,就像你们大部分人知道的一样
hung himself in his garage
在那本书出版后几个月
a few months after the book came out.
就在他的车库上吊自杀了
My mother never really got over it.
我母亲始终无法释怀
She died less than a year later.
不到一年的时间里她也去世了
If you ask me, Kathryn,
如果你要我收手,凯瑟琳
you all but put a gun to their heads.
你曾经几乎用枪指着他们的头
You want me to stop doing what I'm doing,
你想让我停止目前的行动
Captain Gregson of the NYPD?
纽约警局的格雷森警监
All you have to do...
你要做的就只是
is give me Kathryn Drummond.
把凯瑟琳·德拉蒙德交给我
I think his demands are quite reasonable.
我觉得他的要求相当合理
A wall of newspaper clippings.
一面满是剪报的墙
Journals filled with his innermost inanities.
报纸满足了他内心的空虚
Souvenirs from the women he murdered.
他把这些当做被害女人的纪念品
Ennis seems resolved to leave no cliché unturned.
恩尼斯似乎下定决心要一了百了
So we're no closer to finding him than we were an hour ago.
所以说我们跟一小时前一样毫无进展
I'm not so sure about that.
也不能这么讲
Standing inside this space
站在这里
is like standing inside Howard Ennis's brain.
就像站在霍华德·恩尼斯的大脑里一样
It's hard to imagine there isn't something of value here.
很难想象这里会不存在有价值的东西
Actually, it's quite easy to imagine.
事实上,很容易就能想象
He let us find this place.
他让我们找到这个地方
He left his cell phone here
他把他的手机留在这里
so we could triangulate its signal.
所以我们才能定位它的信号
Why? 'Cause he's making a point.
为什么,因为他是故意的
This room represents who he was,not who he is.
这个房间象征着他的过去,而不是现在
If there was anything of value here,
如果这儿有什么有价值的东西
Ennis never would have led us to it.
恩尼斯不会让我们得到的
Were you not listening when
我在解释他计划要抵制侧写时
I explained his plan to become profile-proof?
你没在听吗
Just out of curiosity,
我只是好奇
how accurate were your allegations against the Ennis family?
你对恩尼斯家人的指控有多大把握
The first allegations of sexual abuse came in your profile,
你的侧写里提到了最初的几项性侵犯指控
but that was just pure speculation.
但那只是纯粹的推理
Your book, on the other hand,
你的书,从另一面讲
you quoted an anonymous source,
引述了一个匿名的消息来源
a neighbor who claimed that Ennis had confided in him about the abuses.
一个邻居声称,恩尼斯对虐待很在行
So, what are you saying?
那你是什么意思
Well, I'm saying that you've been known to cut corners.
我想说的是你对于打擦边球很在行
In the article you wrote about me, for example,
比如,在关于我的文章中
you included things that I had said to you privately
你把我对你私下说的东西也写进去了
as though they were quotes for attribution.
就像那是引述的一样
You did say them,though.
可你确实说了那些话
And my article was right about you.
而我的文章写的就是你
So far.
目前为止是
So, was there a neighbor?
那么,那个邻居是否真的存在
Or were you just guessing about Ennis being sexually abused?
还是你只是猜测恩尼斯实施了性虐
Ennis's pathology was consistent with sexual abuse.
恩尼斯的异常状态和性虐相吻合
I've chased men like him for 20 years.
我已经追查了他20年了
It's been present every single time.
那种状态每次都出现
Doesn't mean it was present here.
但不意味着这次也出现了
So, if you were wrong, it was a costly mistake.
如果你错了,将会付出沉痛的代价
Ennis's father quoted your book in his suicide note.
恩尼斯的父亲在遗书里提到了你的书
You spurred Howard to eight murders
你导致霍华德杀了八个人而且
and counting.
还有一个生死未卜
Oh, like Howard Ennis needs a reason to kill people.
好像霍华德·恩尼斯需要理由才能杀人
Maybe he doesn't,
也许他不需要
but he didn't have this reason until you came along.
但在你出现之前他没有这些理由
I'm going to bed.
我要去睡了
You need anything?
你需要什么吗
I know that Kathryn Drummond is obsessed with her work.
凯瑟琳·德拉蒙德对她的工作走火入魔了
She prides herself on the... accuracy of her profiles.
她对自己侧写的准确性很自负
But to think she would've gone so far
但她可能因为过分相信自己的判断
as to destroy a family to lend credence to one of her claims.
以至于毁了一个家庭
Did you ever consider the possibility
你是否想过她可能
that she lied about you in the article?
在文章里关于你的事情上说了谎
What would she have to gain?
她能得到什么好处
I was never revealed as the subject in the article.
我在文章里又不是被揭发的对象
No one ever compared me to it.
从没有人会这样想我
Anyway, she got a good deal, right.
不管怎么说,她占了个便宜
She predicted your drug problem. So what?
她暗示了你的吸毒问题,那又怎么说
You got clean.
你已经戒了
You picked up your career right where you left off.
你已经从跌倒的地方爬起来重操旧业了
And you even made a friend,
甚至还交了朋友
something that Kathryn claimed in her article was virtually impossible.
凯瑟琳在她的文章里说这些都是不可能的
Me. I'm talking about me.
我,我是在说我
Look, my point is that...
我想说的是
the only thing that anyone can predict about people with 100% certainty
人们唯一可以完全预测别人的地方
is that they'll change.
就是他们会改变
And anyone who thinks otherwise is kidding themselves.
如果有人觉得还有别的就是在自欺欺人
Oh, my God. Is that...
我的天呐,那是不是
Yeah. You have a lovely home, Watson. Excellent light.
是的,你家很不错,华生,很敞亮
I found today quite taxing.
我觉得今天好累
I thought your pornography might distract me.
我觉得是你的色情作品让我分心了
It's not my pornography.
那不是我的作品
The sex, I'm sorry to say, is quite mundane.
我很遗憾,性行为是一件很平常的事
And even if it wasn't,
而且就算它不是
the continuity gaffes make it virtually unwatchable.
是这些不堪入目的剪辑才让它惨不忍睹
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
Note the clock.
注意看钟
20 here.
现在是晚上八点
00 there.
凌晨零点
11:20 again. And many others.
又变成11点20 还有其他的穿帮镜头
If I were you,I wouldn't be upset that
是我的话就不会因为自己家
a dirty movie was produced in my home;
出了部色情片不舒服
I would be upset that it was produced so sloppily.
片子拍得太烂才叫人不爽
And if you haven't already,
要是还来得及
I strongly recommend that you find yourself a new spatula.
我强烈建议你换个锅铲
Watson!
华生
Morning. What is it?
早上好, 什么事
Captain Gregson just texted,said there was
格雷森警监发短信说
some sort of disturbance at Patricia Ennis's home last night.
派翠西亚·恩尼斯家昨晚有情况
It's possible that Howard Ennis tried to break in.
可能是霍华德·恩尼斯试图闯入
If he did,he may have left some clue as to his whereabouts.
也许会留下他行踪的线索
I'm in a hurry. Shall I select your undergarments as well?
我很急,要不要我帮你把内衣也选了
False alarm. Ennis wasn't here last night.
是误报,恩尼斯昨晚没来
Well,someone was.
但确实有人来过
Couple of Miss Ennis's neighbors
这些是恩尼斯小姐的邻居
threw these from the street.
从街上扔过来的
I guess they didn't know about her connection to her brother
要不是这个礼拜铺天盖地的报道
until all the news coverage this week.
他们也不会知道她兄弟是谁
Excuse me.
失陪
Yes,Chief.
是我,头儿
Shall I take a picture for Kathryn,
我是不是该照张相给凯瑟琳
show her how her little tome
让她看看她的小册子
affects the Ennis family to this very day?
把恩尼斯家害成了什么样
Hungry,Watson?
饿了吗,华生
No,it's just this food.
不,这些食物
It's exactly the opposite of
全都是
what someone with kidney problems should be eating.
有肾病的人不应该吃的
The chips and the jerky are high in sodium.
炸薯条跟牛肉干含大量的钠
The licorice contains glycyrrhizin,
甘草中的甘草酸
which can interfere with renal function.
会影响肾功能
She would've known not to buy these.
她应该知道不能买这些
Yeah, cheese, bones.
的确,还有奶酪,肉骨头
What is it?
有什么不对劲吗
It's frankincense.
是乳香
With a hint of carrot seed.
还有少许胡萝卜籽
Yeah.
对
Essential oils,concentrated liquids
是香精油,一种浓缩液体
that contain volatile aroma compounds from plants.
含有从植物提取来的挥发性芳香混合物
I know what essential oils are.
我知道香精油是什么
Typically,they're used in aromatherapy.
通常是用来按摩的
But you can smell them on the bottom of her drinking glass?
可你却在她喝水的杯底闻到了
Obviously you know that liquids of this type
你也知道这种液体
are highly toxic when ingested.
喝下去是有剧毒的
Especially to the renal system.
尤其是对泌尿系统
Those things I said about your parents...
我说你父母的那些话...
I believed them
我是真的信
when I put them in your brother's profile.
才写进你兄弟的犯罪侧写里
But when I was writing the book, I couldn't prove the abuse.
但当我写书时根本证明不了有虐待
I didn't want to back down,so I made up a source.
我不想放弃,就捏造了一个消息来源
After your family sued,
在你家上诉后
I paid one of your neighbors to say
我买通了你们的邻居
he was the person I talked to.
让他假装我的证据提供者
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry for your father, your mother,
我对不起你的父亲,母亲
you.
还有你
I even owe your brother an apology.
我还欠你兄弟一声对不起
Come a little closer.
靠近点
It's getting hard for me to talk.
我现在说话有点困难
Sure.
好
Captain said you accompanied Agent Drummond
警监说你陪同德拉蒙德探员
to speak with Miss Ennis.
去找恩尼斯小姐谈话
Are you with them now?
你现在跟他们在一起吗
Well,I'm in the hall.
我在走廊里
Miss Ennis said she wanted some water.
恩尼斯小姐说想喝水
She destroyed her kidneys deliberately.
她是故意进医院的
She's working with her brother.
她和她兄弟是一伙的
You can arrest me now.
你现在可以逮捕我了
It's done.
都结束了
She came here to apologize,
她来道歉
as though a simple "I'm sorry" could make up for any of it.
好像说句"对不起"就能弥补一切
You're referring to the allegations she made
你是因为她在书里
about your parents in her book.
对你父母的看法才杀她
I hate that word "allegations. "
我讨厌"看法"这个字眼
Call them what they are -- lies.
那叫做"谎言"
Finding out what Howard did devastated us,
霍华德犯下的事的确让我们绝望
but Kathryn Drummond's book is what destroyed us.
但真正摧毁我们的是德拉蒙德的书
All of your correspondence over the last year
你跟你兄弟去年所有的通信
with your brother was monitored.
都被监控了
I imagine he procured a cell phone from somewhere.
我猜是他弄了部手机跟你联络的
Yeah,he called me a little...a little over a year ago
是,差不多一年前,父亲的忌日那天
on the anniversary of our dad's death.
他打电话给我
He was crying.
他哭了
He knew that I was having a hard time.
他知道我过得不好
Is that when he told you to poison yourself?
就是那时他让你给自己下毒吗
I don't know when he came up with the plan.
我不知道他什么时候想出了这个计划
I...I just know that
我...我只知道
it-it just sounded... right, like it was...
这个计划听起来...很对,好像...
it was supposed to happen.
就应该发生一样
He would be out there, humiliating her, and...
他会去羞辱她,而我...
I would be in here, waiting for her.
会在这儿等着她
I spoke to the surgeon who was operating on her.
我问了给她动手术的医生
He thinks there's a chance she'll survive.
他说她有希望活下来
And as for you -- you're going to jail.
至于你,你会被收监
Your kidneys are ruined,
你的肾没救了
and I'd say you dropped a notch or two on the old transplant list.
我想你要等很久才能接受移植了
If I die, I die.
我死就死了
At least I know I died trying to
至少我知道我是为了
right a terrible wrong.
改正一项严重的错误而死的
He targeted her 'cause he knew that she was weak.
他选上她是他知道她软弱
He knows that he could bend her to his will.
他知道他能操控她
Captain?
警监
Ennis again.
恩尼斯又来电了
They just transferred him from the office.
从警察局转来的
This is Captain Gregson.
我是格雷森警监
If your men are scrambling to trace this call,
让你的人别妄图
you can tell them to relax.
追踪这个电话
I'm calling through a router that I placed across town the other day.
我用的路由器是几天前放在城市另一端的
'Course you are.
意料之内
I heard on the news that Kathryn's still alive.
我看到新闻说凯瑟琳没死
I wanted you to know that I think that's a shame.
我想告诉你我觉得那太可惜了
Means I'm going to have to keep making my point.
说明我得继续证明我的观点了
Sit tight.
见机行事
What's up?
怎么了
Signal for that station's weak here.
那个电台的信号到这儿就弱了
So?
所以呢
I need to look into something. I'll call you shortly.
我得去查点东西,待会儿打给你
Mr. Ennis,do come in.
恩尼斯先生,快请进
You could run, but I-I do have your handgun.
你可以跑,但你的手枪在这
It's just me. Please.
我一个人来的,请吧
How'd you find me?
你怎么找来的
You were tuning your radio
你给格雷森警监打电话时
when you called Captain Gregson.
在调电台
You dialed past a number of frequencies, but two stood out.
你拨了很多频段,有两个很引人注意
Columbia University's station has quite a weak signal strength,
哥伦比亚大学电台信号很弱
just a few miles.
只能辐射几英里
but it dwarfs the Greek-language station that you skipped past.
但它削弱了你跳过的希腊语电台
That's a micro-broadcaster,
这是个微广播
a tiny little station for the Greek immigrant community.
你们希腊移民自己的小电台
Now, very little overlap between those two stations.
两个电台之间有小范围重叠
Just a few blocks, actually.
其实只有几个街区
There are a number of empty buildings within those blocks,
那些街区里有不少废弃的建筑物
but most of those are homes that are being remodeled.
但大部分是改建过的住房
This one was seized under "Federal Asset Forfeiture Laws", and, um...
而这里属于《联邦财产没收法》的范畴
Ta-da!
没想到吧
So, what do you want?
你想怎样
You and I have both been profiled by Kathryn Drummond.
我们俩都被凯瑟琳·德拉蒙德做过侧写
You've read "The Deductionist. "
你也看过《演绎法专家》
You'll recall she doesn't predict a very pleasant end for me.
你会想起来她对我的未来并不看好
No, no, she doesn't.
她是不看好
She said that you were, um...
她说你命中注定...
destined for self-destruction.
会死于自杀
The term she used was self-annihilation.
她用的术语是自我毁灭
"A tangle of incandescent talent and ingrained character flaws
"缚于超凡才能,深陷性格缺陷"
"That can only lead to one end: self-annihilation. "
"最终只能导致自我毁灭"
I think Drummond's good.
我觉得德拉蒙德很不错
She predicted my struggles with addiction.
她预知了我与毒瘾的斗争
And in my less hopeful moments,
在我失去希望时
I wonder whether she might be right about my ultimate fate.
我曾想她是否言中了我的最终命运
She really has a way of getting in your head, doesn't she?
她总有办法让你心神不宁,对吧
Do you want to talk about what she wrote? No.
你想谈谈她写的东西吗, 不
I'm not interested in your words, Howard.
我不关心你的话,霍华德
I'm interested in your actions.
我只关心你的行为
I want to see if either of us could be more than our profile.
我想看看我们俩谁能摆脱侧写的预言
Her assessment of you is... equally withering.
她对你的评估同样尖刻
She believes that you are, at your core, a coward.
她觉得你骨子里是个懦夫
That regardless of the violence of your assaults,
即使你袭击时有暴力行为
you would shrink away from any confrontation on equal terms.
你总会逃避势均力敌的对抗
So you come here alone
所以你独自前来
and lay out a gun and a pair of handcuffs. Precisely.
拿出一把枪和一副手铐, 没错
An experiment. Two choices.
做个实验,两种选择
Now, if you are, in fact, a chicken-heart,
如果你其实是个胆小鬼
you will choose the handcuffs and surrender,
你会选择手铐并投降
but if you're willing to face an opponent face-to-face,
但如果你愿意和对手针锋相对
you'll choose the gun.
你会选择枪
Personally, I hope you go for the gun.
我个人希望你选枪
If you do, it'll prove that Drummond was wrong about you,
这样的话就能证明德拉蒙德看错你了
and if she was wrong about you being a coward...
如果她误以为你是个懦夫
Then maybe she's wrong about how you'll end up, too.
那她或许也猜错了你的死法
Maybe you won't die after turning back to drugs to dull those senses
或许你不会死于重拾毒品,这就驳倒了
that just won't quite shut down.
那些萦绕不去的大道理
Is that what you're terrified of?
这就是你害怕的吗
Word of warning.
警告你
If you reach for the gun, I will reach for you.
如果你去拿枪,我会放倒你
The choice is yours.
选择权在你手上
Well done.
很好
Technically only supposed to strike you in the pate.
严格意义上应该只打你头的
But I suppose rules were made to be broken.
不过我想规则就是用来打破的
Well, before you punch me or suspend me,
在你打我或者吊死我之前
please keep in mind that I texted you
请记住我一听到恩尼斯进来
the moment I heard Ennis enter the building.
就给你发短信了
And the reason you decided to engage him on your own?
那你为什么要亲自和他对质呢
I-I needed to learn something.
我得了解点事情
And did you?
那你了解了吗
I can't say, really.
不太好说
I won't know for years.
未来也未必想得通
Damn it!
该死
Hey, Joan.
乔恩
Radiator's acting up again?
暖气又失灵啦
Never know when Old Faithful's gonna blow.
从没想到这老牌子也会坏
Listen,I appreciate your calling ahead,
听着,很感激你提前打来
but we don't need to be so formal about this.
但我们不必那么正式的
It's a funny thing about that radiator.
这暖气有点意思
In the movie that Cooper shot,uh, he did several takes.
那电影库珀拍了好几条
In some of the takes, there's tape wrapped around the air valve.
有几条通风阀上裹着胶带
In others, there isn't.
其他的就没有
It's a basic continuity error.
这是场景连贯性错误
I mean, I don't think Cooper's directing career is going to go anywhere.
我不觉得库珀的导演事业能走多远
Okay.
好吧
But it's almost as if it started whistling,
但这似乎是在它开始鸣叫后
and then they called someone in to fix it.
他们叫人来修的
Someone with a special shortcut involving electrical tape.
还是会用绝缘胶带的人
You were here the whole time, weren't you, Bruce?
你一直都在这,对吧,布鲁斯
But at-at first,I-I could not figure out
但刚开始,我想不到
why you would do something like that.
为什么你要这么做
And then I remembered that this place is rent-controlled,
后来我想起来这地方是租售制的
so if I violate my lease, you can evict me,
如果我违反了租约,你可以驱逐我
and then you can charge market value for this place.
你就可以用市价出售这里
I'm hardly the only guy with electrical tape.
又不是只有我有绝缘胶带
No, but, you know, the actors in that movie,
没错,但是电影里的演员
they work a lot, and they're not hard to track down.
他们到处工作,要找到并不难
They all confirmed that you were here the whole time.
他们确认你一直都在这里
You participated in the filming of an unlicensed production.
你参与了违规拍摄的电影
That is against the law.
那是违法的
What do you want?
你想怎样
I want you and Cooper to pay for all of my stuff
我要你和库珀付钱把我所有的东西
to be put in storage until I find a new place.
放到仓库直到我找到新住所
I also want $1,200 for that couch,
我还要一千二美金的沙发钱
because after everything it's been through in that movie,
因为经历过电影里发生的那一切
it needs to be taken out back and shot.
它得搬走并销毁
How's Kathryn?
凯瑟琳怎么样
Unconscious... and yet still somehow annoying to me.
还在昏迷,我还是不太爽
The doctor says she should be out and about
医生说她恢复后
practicing her pseudoscience in no time.
就要马上继续她的伪科学
Oh, I bought you something.
对了有东西要给你
To replace the one desecrated via sex act. Thanks.
换掉那把被性行为玷污的锅铲, 谢谢
It gets better.
感觉好多了
I don't understand.
我不明白了
Nobody did anything to my toothbrush in that movie.
电影里没人对我的牙刷动了手脚啊
Not in the movie. No, certainly not.
不是在电影里,当然不是
I'm confused. Are you saying that you did something to my toothbrush?
那我不懂了,你对我的牙刷做了什么吗
Sherlock?
夏洛克