Max. Do you have any gum? My breath tastes like someone else's breath.
麦克斯,你有口香糖吗?我的口气闻着像别人的口气
You're asking me if I have any gum?
你居然问我有没有口香糖
That's like asking New Jersey if it has any sluts.
就跟问新泽西有没有淫娃一样
Great. There were onions in my street meat.
谢了,我刚在街上买的肉里有洋葱
Listen to me. "Onions in my street meat."
你听啊,"街上买的肉里有洋葱"
Last year, I was taking meetings on wall street.
去年,我是华尔街开会的有钱人
This year, I'm eating meat from the street by a wall.
今年,我是靠墙吃从街上买的肉的穷人
Let's see. Phone, chapstick. A pill!
我找找啊,手机,润唇膏。药丸
Could be birth control, could be ecstasy. Waiting for a day off to find out. Why wait?
可能是避孕药,也可能是摇头丸。找天休息,一试便知。算了,等屁呀
If I start touching your hair in an hour, don't let me have sex with anyone.
如果一小时后我开始摸你的头发,千万要阻止我去摸别人的鸟
Max! Max, what's this? It's addressed to Max's homemade cupcakes.
麦克斯!麦克斯,这是什么?地址写的是麦克斯自制蛋糕店
Really? I thought that was just a thing I wrote the new pizza place info on.
是吗,我以为这只是我随手拿来写新批萨店信息的纸呢
It's a $200 check from that office party we did.
这是上次办公室聚会赚的那200块
Max's homemade cupcakes in type! No way, I've never been typed out before!
"麦克斯自制蛋糕店"还是印上去的呢!天啊,我这辈子还没收过支票
I've been cash, I've been sweaty 20s pushed into my palm, but I've never been typed!
我收过现金,我收过一堆手汗打湿的20块钱,但我从来没收过支票
We's all grown up! We's legit! Listen up, diner! I just hit the big time.
我们店进步了,我们店变合法了。听好了,吃货们,姐赚大钱了
No more serving up slop to you lowlifes.
再也不用给你们这些废柴端菜了
So everybody can suck it! My waitress days are over.
你们都吃屎去吧!姐的服务生涯就此终结
Can I get some more coffee? Sure.
能再给我来点咖啡吗?马上。