Katrina Bennett.
我叫卡特里娜·班尼特
She comes in. She takes over.
半路插足,自作主张
She acts like everything is her idea.
好像万事都要她做主
This wasn't about a job for me.
但对我来说,这事与工作无关
It was about having a life.
这关乎我的生活
But I guess you wouldn't understand that.
但我猜你不会明白的
So you're gonna punish me by giving me to Louis?
所以你为了惩罚我就把我扔给路易
Because you and I are done.
是因为咱俩之间玩完了
You make me want to be a better man.
你让我想要成为更出色的人
I can't let you do this.
我可不能放任你这么做
I regret where we are,
我很后悔我们要倒戈相向
and I've been trying to get us back to where we were.
我一直想修复我们之间的关系
You're suggesting bribing a man
你想通过贿赂别人
to get you out of your bribery charge.
来摆脱贿赂指控
"In for a penny, in for a pound,"
"一不做,二不休"
Mother always said.
我母亲总是这么说
Ava Hessington doesn't plead no contest.
艾娃·海辛顿不能无争辩答辩
She pleads guilty.
她需要认罪
And you get to call it a win.
你就能把这当作一次胜利
I can beat you, and I did.
我能奈何得了你,你看我做到了
You put me in that position again,
如果你让我再次陷入如此境地
and I'll do whatever I have to do to win.
我会不择手段地去赢
Are you saying screw this deal, let's kick his ass?
你是说我们毁约,跟他玩狠的
I'm saying take the deal. We already did.
我们答应他的条件,本来也已如此
I win, you back me for managing partner.
我要是赢了,你要支持我成为执行合伙人
You want to take down Jessica.
你想扳倒杰西卡
I do.
正是如此
What time are you coming over?
你什么时候过来
Um, I thought we were doing my place.
不是去我家吗
No, because whenever I'm at your place,
不去,我每次去你家
all I can see is Tess in a bed sheet.
眼里只有裹着床单的苔丝
I'll be there at 9:00.
我九点到
Bran bars are forbidden to first years.
第一年的新人不能吃谷物棒
Since when? Since two seconds ago.
几时有这个规矩的,两秒前
Order of the quartermaster,
采购主管的命令
who is no longer speaking with you.
而他已经跟你绝交了
Rachel.
瑞秋
Can you please instruct the associate to your right
你能指导这位律师到你右手边
to pass the nondairy creamer?
帮我递一下奶精吗
Louis, as I have been trying to tell you in person,
路易,正如我想亲自跟你说
and in the note I left,
写纸条跟你说
and in your voice mail,
留言跟你说的
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Do you know what nondairy creamer is, Rachel?
你知道奶精是什么吗,瑞秋
It's a metaphor.
是暗喻
The first sip, you think it's real, you know?
喝第一口时,你以为这是真的
After all, it wants you to believe
毕竟,它要让你相信
that it's genuine and it's good,
它真实美味
and it's gonna deliver on its promise.
履行承诺
But then with time,
但时间久了
you realize that it's just a concoction of chemicals
你就会意识到它只是多种化学物质的混合物
that's designed to disguise the truth
是为了掩饰真相
that it's actually full of shit.
而真相就是,它屁都不是
Then why are you drinking it?
那你为什么还要喝
I'm lactose intolerant.
我有乳糖不耐症
I don't accept.
我不接受
Don't accept what?
不接受什么
Whatever bullshit apology you're here to give me.
你的狗屁道歉
You gave me your word,
你保证过
and the second you found out that Mike
但你一发现迈克真会答应
was actually gonna say yes, you couldn't stand it.
你就受不了了
You sold me out.
出卖了我
I'm not here to give you an apology.
我不是来道歉的
I'm here to give you a case.
我来给你一件案子
Those are the Hessington Oil files.
那是海辛顿石油的文件
Yeah, you know what, Harvey?
你知道吗,哈维
I don't want your sloppy seconds.
我可不要帮你收拾烂摊子
That takeover attempt's gonna be dead in the water
艾娃·海辛顿的处理结果一旦公之于众
the second that Ava Hessington's settlement goes public.
企图收购就完全没戏
Tony Gianopolous isn't going to just sell his shares and go away.
托尼·扬诺普洛斯不会只是卖掉股份就离开
You're right. You know what he's gonna do?
你说得对,你知道他会怎么做吗
He's gonna leverage his position,
他会利用职权
and he's gonna get as much greenmail as he can.
大赚一笔反收购支付金
Which is exactly why I'm here.
所以我来找你了
You're better suited to beat him back than I am.
你比我更适合去狠狠反击他
You think I don't know that?
难道我不知道吗
I know you know it. I want you to know I know it.
你当然知道,我希望你知道我知道
Leave the box.
把箱子留下吧
Louis, have you given any thought
路易,你想过
to a rebound associate?
临时律师吗
Harvey, come on, you know I'm not that kind of guy.
哈维,拜托,我才不是那种人
Come on, you have him file a few interrogatories,
让他提交几份质询书
maybe pick up your dry cleaning,
也许再帮你拿干洗的衣服
and then you cut him loose.
然后就一脚踹了
With no strings attached?
没有附带条件吗
Better men than you have done it.
比你更厉害的人都这么做过
No.
不会吧
Yep. Who, Baird?
会,谁,贝尔德吗
A weeklong fling I ended six days too late.
为期一周,第二天我就应该开走他
Yeah, but Harvey,
但是哈维
I don't just want a superficial relationship, you know?
我不想要表浅的关系
I want a true mentee.
我想要一个真正的徒弟
Someone I can take to the gun club or mudding
能让我带去射击俱乐部或者泥浴
or to the Origami Festival.
或者折纸节的人
Louis, you're gonna find the right one.
路易,你会找到那个人的
Origami festival? Oh, my God.
折纸节,要亲命
Well, this is a surprise.
真是个惊喜
What?
什么
I just never thought I'd see the great Harriet Specter
我只是没想到伟大的哈利艾特·斯佩克特
making her own copies.
居然会自己来复印文件
Is that what this thing does?
这机器的功能是复印文件吗
You've never made a copy in your life before, have you?
你从来没自己复印过,对吗
Of course not, I'm too busy being a badass
当然没有,我忙着唱白脸
and worrying about my hair.
还有担心自己的发型呢
And your brilliant associate, Michelle Ross,
反正你的粗重活儿也都是
does all the hard work for you anyway.
你们家的聪明律师米歇尔·罗斯干的
You're goddamn right she does.
说得太对了
I'm really sorry
很抱歉
for what I said about having a life.
我之前说了那些什么过日子的话
I know.
我知道
So we're good?
那我们没事了吧
We're good.
没事了
And you and Mike, you're good?
那你和迈克呢
Do you really think that Harvey
你真以为哈维就这么
had an emotional epiphany on his own?
自己顿悟了吗
So you did forgive him?
那你真的原谅他了
Yes.
是的
Well, he doesn't know that.
但他还不知道
Which is why I have a triplewhip, doublefat,
所以我准备了三份奶泡,双份脂肪的
extra shot mocha latte with caramel.
特浓摩卡拿铁,还加了焦糖呢
Fair enough.
好吧
But maybe it's time you told him.
但也许该你自己跟他说了
So you decided not to go back to London?
你决定不回伦敦了吗
Well, we have some unfinished business to discuss,
我们还有些未竟的事要讨论
and I thought it best to do it in person.
我觉得亲自做比较好
The takeover attempt.
夺权企图
Tony Gianopolous.
托尼·扬诺普洛斯
Well, I've assigned it to another attorney,
我已经把案子指派给另一名律师了
but before you express any concern, he's excellent.
你表示担心前我要说一句,他很棒的
Well, not only do I not have concerns,
我不仅不担心
I'm glad you've handed it off.
还很高兴你把案子交给别人
And why is that?
为什么
Because that way I know you'll trust the man you're overseeing
因为你来为我工作时,我就知道
when you come and work for me.
你会信任你监督的人
I have to say, I'm flattered.
我真是受宠若惊
I don't want you to be flattered.
我不是想让你受宠若惊
I want you to say yes.
我想让你答应我
As much success as I've had with that line myself,
我虽然在自己的工作领域取得了辉煌的成就
I'm afraid I'm not an oilman.
但我不是石油商人
The oil business is about oil
石油行业就是和石油打交道
as much as you being a lawyer is about the law.
和你做律师是和法律打交道一样
Every day is a knife fight in a prison yard,
每天就好比是监狱大院里的械斗
and something tells me you like a good knife fight.
我看得出来你喜欢精彩的械斗场面
No rules in a knife fight.
械斗没有规则约束
Harvey, I've just lost my number two.
哈维,我刚失去了手下的二把手
I can't think of anyone better to replace him.
我找不到更好的人来代替他了
Ava
艾娃
I'm a woman who gets what I want,
我是一个势在必得的人
and I am willing to pay for it.
我也愿意为之付出代价
Don't get me wrong, I'm happy to whore myself out.
别误会,我很愿意把自己推销出去
I just prefer to have more than one client.
我只是更喜欢自己有多名客户
Harvey, what a coincidence.
哈维,真巧啊
Cameron, I'm surprised you can afford this place
卡梅隆,现在你不是又失业了吗
now that you're unemployed again.
竟然还能来这么贵的地方
Well, my temporary gig isn't over just yet.
我的临场表演还没结束呢
You may think you have them fooled, Cameron,
你可能以为你把他们骗了,卡梅隆
but they'll figure you out eventually.
但最终他们总会想明白的
You didn't.
但是你没有
What are you talking about?
什么意思
Ava Hessington, you're under arrest.
艾娃·海辛顿,你被捕了
What? On what charge?
什么,什么罪名
Conspiracy to commit murder.
蓄意谋杀
This is bullshit, Cameron. We had a deal.
这不扯淡吗,卡梅隆,我们有协议
A deal where your client
那是针对你的客户
admitted to bribing a foreign official.
承认贿赂外国官员的
That Colonel that she paid off?
他贿赂的那个上校
After that, six people were killed by his troops.
之后有六人被他军队的人杀害了
I give my driver a tip, and then he runs over someone.
我给我的司机小费,然后他撞了人
Doesn't mean I had anything to do with it.
不能说明我就和撞人事件有关系
But if the person he hit was me,
但如果被撞的人是我
sure would look like that.
那就可能和你有关系了
What the hell are you talking about?
你到底在说什么
All six people did whatever they could
被杀害的六个人是在尽其所能
to stop your client from getting her pipeline.
阻止你的客户拿到输油管道
If that's all you got, you don't have shit.
如果只有这个,你就是什么证据都没有
She did this, Harvey. You don't know her.
就是她干的,哈维,你又不了解她
Yeah, but I know you,
但是我了解你
And you don't give a damn
你根本
about murder in some foreign country.
不在乎什么国外的谋杀案
You took this case to stick it to me.
你接这个案子就是针对我
And I did.
没错
She admitted that was a bribe
她承认自己贿赂别人
because she never thought
是因为她根本没想到
we would tie her to those deaths,
我们会把她和那些人的死联系起来
and now I got her.
现在我抓到她了
And you didn't see it coming,
你可没预见到这种情况
and there's nothing you can do about it.
所以你现在是无力回天了
What do you need me to do?
你需要我做什么
Whatever you have to to get Ava out,
能让艾娃出来就行
because Cameron's gonna try and keep her in.
现在卡梅隆正在想法子关住她
You really think he's gonna try and deny her bail?
你真觉得他会拒绝她的保释吗
I know it. Hey, look, Harvey, one thing.
我料到了,听我说,哈维,一件事
if you have a problem defending someone
如果你对为被指控谋杀的人辩护
who's accused of murder, I don't want to hear it.
有意见的话,我不想听
Look, you won't, 'cause I'm willing to do whatever it takes
不是,不论她是否有罪
to win whether she's innocent or not.
我都会竭尽全力去赢下这个案子的
Then come with me.
那你跟我来
I'm going to see Ava with you?
我这是要跟你一起去见艾娃吗
Yep. Yeah, baby!
对,太棒了
Butch and Sundance are back.
布奇和桑德斯回来了(《虎豹小霸王》中劫富济贫的搭档)
Ooh, no go.
不行
What dowhat do what do you mean, "No go"?
你...这是什么意思, "不行"
I mean, you're not Butch or Sundance.
你不是布奇也不是桑德斯
Why not?
为什么
'Cause Butch was the leader,
因为布奇是头儿
and Sundance was the gunslinger, and I'm both.
而桑德斯是枪手,我二者兼之
Okay, but Sundance couldn't swim,
但是桑德斯不会游泳
and Butch never shot anyone,
而布奇从没开枪杀过人
so that makes you a loser.
这样你就是个笨蛋了
Better than a fraud.
总比骗子好
I think it's time for some new material.
我觉得应该找些新材料了
You write Midnight Train to Georgia,
写一首《开往佐治亚的午夜列车》出来
you don't just sing it once.
不会只唱一遍的
And speaking of Butch Cassidy,
说到布奇·卡西迪
let's go start a knife fight.
咱们去打一场野架吧
Norma,
诺玛
I just want you, from now on, to just try to wear socks,
我只是想让你从现在起试着穿袜子
because if you there isn't
因为如果你...没有...
And what is that?
这是什么
Hessington Oil's earnings per share
海辛顿石油每股的盈利
and market cap growth over the last 11.2 years.
以及过去11.2年以来的市场增值额
Somebody ask you to do this?
有人让你做的吗
I didn't do it because somebody asked me to, Louis.
不是因为有人让我做我才做的,路易
I did it because I want in on the case.
而是因为我想参与这个案子
You know, you realize something like this
你有没有意识到这种事
would entail working hand in glove
需要我们狼狈为奸
and possibly even a trip or two to the mud club.
甚至可能需要一起去泥浆浴
I'm in.
我加入
And what makes you think you're good enough
你凭什么认为自己够优秀
to be my personal associate?
可以当我的个人助理律师
I don't want to be your personal associate.
我不想当你的个人助理律师
What? I'm a fifth year.
什么,我是第五年律师了
I don't want to be anyone's personal associate,
我不想做任何人的个人助理律师
but I know how good you are,
但是我知道你很厉害
you know how good I am.
你也知道我很厉害
We can use each other.
我们可以互相利用
Like a symbiotic relationship.
就好像共生关系一样
Like between a phytoplankton and a whale.
就像浮游植物和鲸鱼之间
I'm not familiar with their specific dynamic,
我不是很清楚他们之间的具体情况
but, yes, exactly.
但是的,就是这样
Well, Katrina, I kind of had enough of being used
卡特里娜,我已经受够了被那些
by associates looking to move one rung up the ladder,
想更上一层楼的律师当梯子用
so I suggest you get the hell out of my office
所以我建议你滚出我的办公室
and find yourself another whale.
自己再去找一头鲸鱼吧
Did you know about these murders?
你知道这些谋杀吗
I knew there was a demonstration,
我知道有示威游行
it turned ugly, and that people died.
结局不好,有人死了
Did you know those people
你是否知道那些人
were the leaders of the demonstration?
是游行示威的头儿吗
No.
不知道
Did you know the military was responsible?
你知道军方对此事负有责任吗
All I know about these deaths is that they happened.
我就只知道死亡事件发生了
On your land.
在你的地盘上
We own thousands of acres.
我们占地数千英亩
It's a volatile country.
这本就是个不安定的国家
People kill each other on a regular basis.
人们互相残杀早已是常态
So you just chalk it up to coincidence
所以你就打算
that the six leaders of this demonstration,
把这次针对你公司政策的
against your company's policies,
在你公司土地上发生的
on your company's private property,
这场游行示威的六个领袖的死亡
were murdered?
归结为巧合吗
It was reported as a combat incident, not a murder.
报道称这是件打斗事故,并非谋杀
You just said all you know about these deaths
刚才你还说你只知道
is that they happened.
有人死亡而已
Now you know it was a combat incident.
现在你又说你知道这是场打斗事故
Which one is it?
到底哪个才是真的
Harvey, what the hell is this,
哈维,这究竟是怎么回事
and who the hell does he think he is?
他以为他自己是谁
Mike's just doing his job.
迈克只是在做他分内的事
Well, Mike,
听着,迈克
every death in that country is reported as a combat incident,
这个国家每个死亡都会被报道为打斗事件
and for your information,
还要提醒你的是
there were thousands of people opposed to our pipeline.
反对我们获取输油管的人成千上万
That's all we need right now.
我们就先到这儿
Would you please excuse us?
能离开一会儿吗
How exactly did you manage to get your head
你是怎么把这事
so far up your own ass?
搞砸成这个样子的
You told me to take this deal.
你让我接受这个协议
I did, and now here I am.
我照做了,看看我现在哪儿
I didn't know about these murders.
我不知道有这些谋杀
What you don't seem to believe is neither did I.
你或许不相信,事实上我也一无所知
We were doing our job.
我们只是在做本职工作
Cameron Dennis will come at you with worse.
卡梅隆·丹尼斯会放更狠的话
Do you think I did this?
你觉得是我干的吗
That's irrelevant.
这没关系
I just want to make sure I know all the evidence against you.
我只想确保我知道所有对你不利的证据
I have no idea what the evidence is,
我不知道会有什么证据
because I had nothing to do with it,
因为我与这事毫不相干
and you say it's irrelevant, but it's not irrelevant to me.
也许这和你不相关,但对我却不一样
Do you think I did this?
你觉得是我干的吗
Do you want a lawyer who thinks you're innocent and loses
你是要一个相信你无罪却输了案子的律师
or a lawyer who doesn't want to know and wins?
还是不关心真相却能赢下来的律师呢
You know the answer to that.
你明知故问
Then don't ask me that question again,
那就别再问我这种问题
'cause after I win and you're free,
因为当我打赢官司,你重获自由之后
what I think won't matter.
我怎么想的不重要
So what did she want to talk to you about?
她私下里和你说了什么
She wanted to know if you were single.
她打听你是否还单身
Listen, when you get back to the office
等你回办公室之后
Wait, what do you mean?
等等,什么意思
What do you mean, what do I mean?
什么叫什么意思
II mean, I thought we were gonna go back together.
我是说,我以为我们会一起回去
I don't know, I thought we could get some lunch or something.
或许一起吃个午饭什么的
Like what?
比如说
I don't know. Like, maybe steak or something.
我不知道,牛排什么的
It's the middle of the day.
这才只是中午
Yeah, Harvey, that's when people usually eat lunch.
没错,人们通常就在这个时候吃午饭
This is about Louis, isn't it?
这是因为路易,对不对
What? No. Maybe.
什么,不,可能吧
So I'm supposed to take you mudding now?
我是不是还该带你去洗个泥浆浴
That's not the point.
这不是重点
Look, let's just concentrate on winning this thing,
我们先把重心放在赢下案子上来
and when it's over,
等这件事结束了
we can talk about lunch, dinner, or anything else.
我们再谈午饭,晚饭或者随便什么事情
Whoa, whoa, you really mean that?
你是真心的吗
No.
不是
Butch and Sundance are back.
布奇和桑德斯又回来了
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
Dropping off something for Harvey.
给哈维留点东西
You don't have any cases with Harvey.
你手头没有哈维的案子
I will when he sees what's in here.
当他看了之后就有了
No.
别想
You're not taking credit for my ideas again.
你休想再抢我的功劳
Harvey's gonna know I built this airplane.
哈维会知道是我出的主意
Harvey's not gonna know anything.
哈维什么都不会知道的
You're a little late to the party.
你消息有点滞后了
He and I are working together again.
他和我已经重归于好了
I'm not looking to take your place.
我没有觊觎你的职位
Oh, really?
真的吗
You just happened to prepare a document for him,
你刚才还给他准备好一份文件
thinking he didn't have an associate?
不就是以为他没有助理了吗
He's working a case that I'm right for.
他手头的案子非常适合我
That's not how it works around here.
可在这里事情不是这么办的
I handle all of his cases.
我来处理他所有的案子
Does Harvey know that?
哈维知道这事吗
What Harvey knows is that I'm the "A" Team,
哈维知道我是一队的
and you're the "B" Team, so you can leave the folder,
而你是二队的,所以你可以留下文件
or you can take it with you,
或者带着走人
but if you're looking to ride some partner's coattails,
但如果你想要拍合伙人的马屁
you're gonna have to look somewhere else.
那还请你另寻他人
Well, the "B" Team worked at the D.A.'s office
二队队员曾在检察官办公室工作
and came up with a defense strategy
并且就对卡梅隆·丹尼斯的了解
based on a specific knowledge of Cameron Dennis.
得出了一套防守策略
The "A" Team quotes him movies.
而一队队员只会引用电影的台词
We'll see who Harvey does and doesn't value.
哈维更看重谁,我们走着瞧吧
Katrina, Mike is Harvey's guy.
卡特里娜,迈克是哈维的人
When he tells you he's speaking for Harvey,
如果他告诉你他代表哈维
he's speaking for Harvey.
他就是代表哈维
And please don't come into this office
还有,请你不要再趁我不在的时候
when I'm away from my desk again.
溜进哈维的办公室了
Boy, am I glad I never snuck into Harvey's office
我真庆幸自己没趁你不在的时候
when you weren't around before.
溜进哈维的办公室
Thanks, Donna.
谢谢,唐娜
I still expect free, exotic,
我还指望着以后
caffeinated beverages for the foreseeable future.
有免费的进口咖啡饮料喝呢
Cameron Dennis is son of a bitch. He played us.
卡梅隆·丹尼斯这个混蛋,他把我们耍了
He slid that guilty plea right by.
他名正言顺地拿到了认罪协议
I should've seen it coming. We should've seen it coming.
我应该预料到的,是我们应该预料到的
I'm the one that convinced you to take that deal.
是我说服你签下协议的
What's done is done.
过去的事就不要再提了
Question is, what's being done?
问题是,现在怎么做
I'm working on getting Ava off these charges,
我在着手撤销对艾娃的指控
and I got Mike working on getting her out on bail.
并且让迈克想办法将她保释
So you're back with him.
所以你们重归于好了
What's the point of having a right arm without a right hand?
有了帮手却不用又有什么意义呢
Good. Is it?
做得好,真的吗
What do you mean? I mean, he threatened you.
什么意思,我是说,他威胁了你
I've never known you to be forgiving
我不知道你还会原谅
with someone who threatened you.
威胁过你的人
I've never known you to be particularly forgiving either.
你不也比我印象中宽容得多吗
Um, I'm sorry, I'll come back.
抱歉,我一会儿再来
It's okay.
没事的
We're all good.
我们之间没事了
We're good?
我们也没事了吗
When you work with tigers,
和老虎共事
once in a while, they're gonna take a swipe at you.
它们免不了偶尔会对你挥挥爪子
I like working with tigers.
我喜欢和老虎共事
Of course, when they get out of hand,
当然,它们失去控制的时候
you have to put them down.
你就得把它们放倒
Now, where are we on the prep for Ava's bail hearing?
艾娃的保释听证会准备得怎么样了
Well, I was thinking,
我在想
since Cameron used the settlement to doublecross us,
既然卡梅隆用和解骗了我们一次
why don't we use the bail hearing to doublecross him?
我们不如利用保释听证会来回敬他
Your Honor, this is not a Ponzi Scheme or insider trading,
法官大人,这不是庞氏骗局或者内线交易
this is coldblooded murder.
这可是冷血的谋杀
Prosecution moves that bail be denied.
检方提议被告不能被保释
That's ridiculous. My client's not going anywhere.
真是荒谬,我的委托人哪里都不会逃跑
She's got a business to run.
她还有生意要经营
Let's look at how she does business.
看看她是怎么经营生意的
Less than 48 hours ago, she admitted to bribery.
不到48小时之前,她刚承认了行贿
You want to talk about how she does business?
你想聊聊她是怎么经营生意的吗
Let's talk about how you do business.
咱们聊聊你是怎么做的吧
Your honor, I have a list of 84 murder cases
法官大人,我手里有卡梅伦·丹尼斯
that Cameron Dennis tried as a D.A.
任地方检察官期间的84个谋杀案的列表
In each instance, he allowed reasonable bail to be set.
在每个案子里,他都允许合理保释
I allowed bail because gangbangers
我允许保释是因为黑帮成员
don't have a fraction of Ms. Hessington's resources.
远远没有海辛顿女士掌握的资源
You allowed bail because you didn't give a damn
你允许那些保释,是因为
about those guys,
你根本不在乎那些人
and this is personal.
而这个案子关乎你自己了
It's why you took the case, it's why you hid a witness,
所以你才接下这个案子,隐藏证人
and it's why you negotiated a settlement in bad faith.
所以你才毫无诚意地达成和解
My chambers now.
到我办公室来
You bring an accusation like that into my courtroom,
你带着这样的指控来我的法庭
you better be able to back it up.
最好能有证据支持起来
Your Honor, when I told him
法官大人,当我告诉他
he took this case to stick it to me,
他接这个案子是为了针对我
he said, quote, "I did,
他说,引用原话, "没错
and now I got her, and you didn't see it coming."
现在我扳倒她了,你根本没预见到"
You know what, Your Honor?
法官大人
He's right. I am sticking it to him.
他说的对,我就是针对他
Guilty as charged, just like his client.
罪名成立,正如他的当事人一般
That's enough. Okay, let me
够了,听我说
I am not a washing machine.
我不是洗衣机
You two are not here to air your dirty laundry.
你们俩也不是来我这里洗脏衣服的
She admitted to bribing a colonel in the army,
她承认贿赂了军队里的一个上校
and that same army killed these people.
就是那支军队杀死了这些人
Three environmentalists died in the polar ice cap.
三个环境学家死在了极地冰冠
You think she killed them also?
也是她杀的吗
Maybe I'll look into that.
或许我得调查调查
You gonna leak it to a corporate raider too?
你也会泄密给企业狙击手吗(通过大量购买股票以达到控制某一公司的个人或机构)
What's he talking about?
他在说什么
I'm talking about the fact that he leaked
我是在说一个事实
this whole thing to Tony Gianopolous.
他把整件事情泄露给了托尼·扬诺普洛斯
This is a personal vendetta,
这是私仇
and he has no concrete evidence against my client.
而且他没有任何针对我委托人的确凿证据
Not only do I want no bail,
我不止想取消保释
I want you to throw this case out right now.
我希望您能马上撤销这个案子
Well, I'm not gonna do that.
我是不会那么做的
But I'll tell you something, Mr. Dennis,
但听我说,丹尼斯先生
I am setting bail at $1.
我会把保释金定为一美元
And if you don't have any evidence,
如果你没有任何证据
I'm gonna hear his motion for summary judgment,
我就会在即决审判上听取他的动议(即决审判,未经陪审团听审,提出足够的证据即可据以判决)
rule in his favor,
做出利于他的裁决
and this trial is going to be over before it even starts.
这个审判还来不及开始就会终结
Bloody hell.
上帝啊
Excuse me, do you not see me sitting here?
打扰一下,你是没看见我坐在这里吗
Yeah, I saw you. I just chose to ignore you.
看到了,我只是选择了忽视你
You must like living dangerously.
你一定喜欢生活中步步危机
I do, and that's why stopping here,
没错,所以我才停下来了
doing this with you, well, that's playing with fire.
和你聊天,简直就是在玩火啊
There's nothing wrong with a little casual conversation.
偶尔闲聊几句没什么事的
What happens when casual conversation
如果闲聊演变成
becomes serious fun?
真正的乐趣呢
Oh, you're good.
你够厉害
I can promise you, I'm better than good.
我可以保证,我远比这厉害呢
Stephen Huntley,
史蒂芬·亨特利
senior partner, London office.
资深合伙人,伦敦分公司
Donna.
唐娜
Just Donna?
仅仅唐娜吗
Yeah, it's like a name and a title in one.
没错,既是名字,又是职位
You'll see.
你会明白的
I've heard.
我有所耳闻
Secretarial pool's been buzzing
近半个月以来,秘书组的人们
about some new, feisty ginger for a fortnight.
一直在议论一种新的烈性生姜酒
Look, if you're trying to charm your way
如果你想迷倒我
into Harvey's office, it's not gonna happen.
而进到哈维的办公室里,放弃吧
No, I'm not trying to charm my way
没有,我没想迷倒你
into Harvey's office.
而进入哈维的办公室
Oh, what were you trying for?
那你在做什么
Well, actually, I was gonna try for
实际上,我正在
Donna, I need you to send Louis
唐娜,把所有我们掌握的
everything we have on Tony Gianopolous.
托尼·扬诺普洛斯的资料送给路易
He's running point.
他负责了
Harvey, a pleasure. I'm Stephen.
哈维,幸会,我是史蒂芬
I know who you are, and I know why you're here.
我知道你是谁,也知道你为什么来这里
You're darby's fixer, and you're here to hijack my case.
你是达比的协调人,是来劫持我的案子的
Did you text him whilst we were
你是趁着我们聊天的时候发消息给他了吗
You said you're good?
你说你很厉害
I'm good too.
我也很厉害
This isn't over.
这事没完
Is that a threat?
你是在威胁我吗
You take it in whatever tone
你喜欢什么口气
pleases you the most.
就认为是什么口气吧
You're right.
你没错
I am darby's fixer,
我是达比的协调人
but I'm not here to hijack anything.
但我不是来劫持什么的
When I got on a plane at Heathrow,
我在伦敦希思罗机场登机的时候
this was still merely bribery.
这个案子还只是贿赂案
I've only just learned of the murder charges now
飞机着陆的时候我才知道
as I touched down.
现在已经是谋杀指控了
It just means the timing changed, not the motive.
只是时间变了,动机没变
Forget the bombshell the prosecution's just dropped.
先不说检方刚刚扔下的炸弹
Let's talk about the bombshell outside your office.
还是聊聊你办公室外面的炸弹吧
Donna?
唐娜
She's got a body like Elizabeth Hurley
她的身材像伊丽莎白·赫莉一样(伊丽莎白·赫莉,有"全英最完美身材女士"之称)
and the sass of Maggie Thatcher.
顶起嘴来就和撒切尔夫人一样
I went out with Liz.
我和伊丽莎白交往过
Don't sell her short in the sass department.
别在顶嘴这事儿上小看她
Oh, I'm well aware of her sass.
我早就听说过
'99.
99年
'98.
98年
Really?
真的吗
Well, you're obviously a better man than I am.
很明显,你比我成功
Don't beat yourself up. You got plenty of company.
别自暴自弃,很多人都和你一样
By the way, before you say anything else,
另外,在你开口说别的之前
she can hear every word we say.
我们说的每个字她都能听到
Now, I've got a murder charge to defend,
现在我有个谋杀指控需要辩护
so why don't you tell me why the hell you're really here?
告诉我你到底来这里要干什么
Well, I'm here to oversee cultural integration.
我是来监督文化整合的
Cultural integration.
文化整合
Standard part of the merger, been on the books for two weeks.
并购的标准流程,两周前就定下了
And why do you need me?
为什么需要我
Well, smoothing over
让这种过渡
these transitional periods is never easy.
平稳进行从来都不容易
It's not child's play.
又不是小孩子过家家
You're an influencer here. People listen to you.
你在是这里有影响,大家都听你的
I want you to help them listen to me.
我想请你帮忙,让他们也能听我的
I get it.
我明白了
You want me to pave the way for you.
你想让我给你铺路嘛
Here's the thing.
这么跟你说吧
I don't pave the way for people.
我从不为别人铺路
People pave the way for me.
从来都是别人给我铺路
I get it.
明白了
Steer clear of you,
只要不招惹你
and you and I will get along just fine.
咱俩就能和谐共处
Welcome to New York.
纽约欢迎你
So, have you meet Stephen Huntley yet?
你跟史蒂芬·亨特利见面了吗
I did. What'd you think?
见了,感觉如何
Turns out we have some things in common.
其实呢,我们俩还蛮有共同点的
Turns out he didn't show up emptyhanded.
其实呢,人家也没空手而来
That's $1/2 million.
五十万美元
Mmhmm, first dividend check of the merger.
合并后的第一张股利分红
That was my buyin amount.
这等于我入股金的总额
Maybe it wasn't such a bad idea after all.
没准儿合并也没那么糟糕
Wait a second. What was your check for?
等一下,你的支票是多少
More than that.
比这个要多
1.2?
120万
I'm not telling.
我才不告诉你呢
1.5?
150
You're three times more valuable than me?
你的身价居然是我的三倍
Oh, I don't think that. The check thinks that.
我没那么想,这是支票的看法
Does the check think the only thing
支票哥是不是还觉得那家伙
that guy's here for is cultural integration?
来这里只是为了文化整合
The check wasn't born yesterday.
支票哥又不是昨天才有的
He is to Darby what you are to me,
他对达比,就如同你对我一样
and I wouldn't send you to do that.
而我是不会让你去那样做的
No, you wouldn't.
没错,你的确不会
So what'd you tell him?
那么你怎么跟他说的
I told him as long as he steers clear of me, he'll be fine.
我跟他说,只要他不招惹我就平安无事
You told him wrong.
你说的完全不对
I want you to find out what the hell that guy's up to.
我想让你找出这家伙的目的
She's right, you know.
她说得对
Cultural integration's scheduled for a week.
文化整合为期一周
Stephen Huntley booked a room at the Peninsula for a month.
史蒂芬·亨特利在半岛酒店定了一个月的房
Is it a room or a suite? It's important.
是客房还是套间,这一点很重要
A suite.
套间
Good work. It's what I do.
干得好,我就是干这个的
There's only one problem.
那么还有一个问题
Jessica just told me to look into him one second ago.
杰西卡刚说要我调查他
I anticipated her needs. No, you didn't.
我预期了她的需要,不是
I anticipated your needs?
我预期了你的需要
You anticipated your needs.
你是预期了你的需要
And by "Your needs," I mean
所谓"你的需要"是指
Okay, my needs are not the topic of this conversation.
打住,我的需要跟本话题无关
All I'm saying is, you went to the trouble of
我想说的是,你可是不辞劳苦
specifically finding out he booked a suite.
专门查出他定了一个套间
Save it.
省省吧
Can I talk to you for a second?
我能跟你谈谈吗
Not if it's about working with Harvey on this case.
只要不是关于你跟哈维合作案子
Look, this isn't easy for me to do, but for some reason,
这对我来说也很不容易,不知怎么的
you and I keep locking horns, and now I'm out in the cold.
咱俩一直斗来斗去,现在我已被打入冷宫
I know how I got here, but I don't know how to get back.
我知道怎么进来的,但我不晓得怎么弥补
What do you want, Katrina?
你到底想怎样,卡特里娜
I want to figure out a way we can coexist in this firm.
我想找到咱俩能在这间律所和平共处的方法
You want to know a way?
你想知道方法是吗
When you see me coming, give me a wide berth.
只要你见我过来了,就自觉给我退散
You know what? I'm apologizing to you.
够了,我在跟你道歉
You don't have to be a dick.
你没必要搞得像个混蛋一样
I'm a dick?
我是混蛋
You have treated everyone at this firm
全事务所地位不如你的人
below your station like shit.
都曾被你当成狗屎
Now all of a sudden you want to be my best friend?
现在突然之间你就想跟我做好朋友了吗
Oh, I get it.
好吧我懂了
This isn't about me and you.
问题不在于你和我
This is about me and your little girlfriend.
问题是在于我跟你的小女朋友
Rachel is not my girlfriend.
瑞秋不是我女朋友
This has nothing to do with her, and this conversation is over.
这件事跟她没关系,谈话到此结束
Funny how you know exactly who I was talking about.
有意思,你怎么知道我说的就是她呢
Thank you.
谢谢
Harvey, to what do I owe the pleasure of this lunch?
哈维,午餐邀约不胜荣幸,有何贵干
I wanted to thank you for the check.
我想谢谢你的支票
Oh, I thought that'd change your attitude.
我觉得这有助于改变你的态度
It did.
的确如此
In fact, you gave something to me,
事实上,来而不往非礼也
I want to give something to you.
我也有东西要送你
What is it?
什么东西
It's a hotel bill.
酒店账单
I paid it. Then I checked you out.
我付的,然后我帮你退了房
Hope you left housekeeping a hefty gratuity.
希望你给客房服务员的小费足够丰厚
You're not here to deliver checks
你来这里根本不是为了送支票
or make smooth transitions,
或是帮助平稳过渡的
and if you're not gonna tell me the truth,
如果你不告诉我真相
you don't need to be here at all.
那也没必要留在这里了
Well, that's gonna make it extremely difficult
那样事情对我来说,会变得很棘手
for me to help you take over the firm from Jessica.
我就很难帮你把律所从杰西卡手里夺过来了
I know about your deal with Edward.
我知道你跟爱德华的协议
He sent me here to help.
他派我来助你一臂之力
Why didn't you tell me this before?
你之前怎么不跟我讲
Well, you told me Miss MoneyPenny was listening.
你之前跟我讲大美女能听到
I didn't know whether you wanted her to hear.
我又不晓得你想不想让她听到
So you're here to help me take over the firm from Jessica?
所以说你是来帮我从杰西卡手中夺取律所
What exactly does that mean? You know what it means.
究竟什么意思,你自己心里清楚
I don't need you babysitting me on this case.
这件事我不需要你来当我保姆
I'm not a babysitter.
我不是保姆
I'm a fixer. I'm here to help you.
我是修补匠,我是来帮你的
Now why would you turn that down?
何不欣然地接受呢
What's to stop you from using this
那要是你故技重施
to take over the firm from me?
再把律所从我手中夺走呢
I'm not like you.
我跟你不一样
I don't care to have my name on the door.
门上有没有我的名字,我根本不在乎
So you're here just to help me.
所以你来就只是为了帮我
You don't need anything in return.
你不需要什么回报
Your car club has a pair of
你的汽车俱乐部有一对
mint 1956 Porsche Speedsters.
1956年产的保时捷敞篷跑车
You want to drive one?
你想开走一辆
I want to race you.
我想跟你比赛
Harvey, fancy meeting you here.
哈维,真没想到在这遇到你
Cameron, you keep showing up unannounced,
卡梅隆,你总是突然现身
and I'm not sure why.
我都不晓得为什么
I can meet you anytime, anywhere,
反正随时随地我都不怯见你
because I'm not afraid of you.
因为我根本不怕你
Well, you should be.
你应该怕一下
I've got five witnesses who place the colonel
因为我有五位证人证明了你的当事人
that your client bribed at the scene of those murders.
贿赂的那个上校就在谋杀现场
You want evidence? Here it is.
想看证据吗,在这里
See you in court.
法庭上见
We can schedule it for anytime, anywhere.
何时何地开庭都行
You still don't want my help?
你还是不想我来帮忙
No, I don't.
当然不用
I don't trust you.
我不信任你
I'm not telling you to trust me.
我没要你信任我
I'm telling you that this is what Darby wants.
我只是告诉你,这就是达比想要看到的
Well, Darby isn't here.
可惜达比不在这儿
Hey, you wanted to talk to me?
你想和我聊聊
Hey, yes.
是的
So I know you don't want me fighting your battles for you,
我明白你不想让我为你而抗争
and I didn't.
而且我也没这样做
I just don't want you to get upset with me.
我只是不想你生我的气
What?
生什么气
I went to talk to Donna about her and me,
我去和唐娜谈我和她的事时
and you came up.
无意间提到了你
What about me?
我什么事
That it's time for you to be accepted back.
我们觉得是时候该原谅你了
That's why she did it. Did what?
所以她才那么做,做了什么
I caught Katrina trying to horn in on my case.
我发现卡特里娜打算介入我的案子
Again? Yeah, I know.
又来这套,是的
Donna walked in in the middle,
唐娜走了进来
And she took her to the woodshed.
给了她点颜色看
So you're okay with what I did?
那么你不介意我做的事了
I'm more than okay.
当然不介意
Not only did Katrina slink away,
卡特里娜不仅灰溜溜地走了
but she came back later with her tail between her legs,
她后来还夹着尾巴回来
looking to be my friend.
想当我的朋友
Well, she is not your friend.
她才不是你的朋友
She's definitely not my friend.
也不是我的朋友
She most certainly isn't.
百分之百不是
What are you talking about?
你想说些什么
After I told her that she could take her friendship
在我和她说,休想假惺惺地
and shove it up her ass,
来和我做朋友之后
she said that this whole thing was about you
她说这一切都是因为你
and that I was just trying to protect my girlfriend.
说我是一心想袒护自己的女朋友
She called me your girlgirlfriend?
她说我是你女朋友
And what did you say?
那你说了什么
I mean, what what could I say?
我还能说什么
We're keeping it a secret.
我俩的关系可是保密的
II said you weren't.
所以我就说你不是我女朋友
Good.
很好
Yeah.
的确
Am I?
那我是吗
Don't you know?
你心里没数吗
Well, we never really talked about it.
可我们从来就没好好谈过这个
You mean, I've never really asked.
你是想说我从来就没问过吧
Nobody asks anybody anymore.
如今大家都不会问这种事了
Sorry. Are you okay?
抱歉,你还好吧
Rachel Elizabeth Zane,
瑞秋·伊丽莎白·赞恩
will you be my girlfriend?
你愿意当我的女朋友吗
Yes.
愿意
What the hell is this?
这是什么啊
What?
什么
I'm working with Harvey, my best friend.
我和我最好的朋友哈维一起工作
Harvey gave birth to me.
哈维生下了我
When you see me coming,
当你看到我朝你走来时
give me a wide berth, because I'm a dick.
请保持一定距离,因为我是混蛋
I'm a dick, dick, dick.
我是混蛋,混蛋,混蛋
I'm working with Harvey,
我和我最好的朋友
my best friend... Oh, my god.
哈维一起工作,我的天呐
You're not the fool anymore, Louis.
你再也不是傻瓜了,路易
Mike Ross is.
迈克·罗斯才是
And I can't take it back.
而且泼出去的水我也收不回来了
I put myself out on a limb for you,
我为了你两肋插刀
so if you say no to me,
所以如果你拒绝我的话
I won't just be a fool.
我就不是傻瓜那么简单了
I'll be done.
我就玩完了
This means war.
看来这是要宣战了
And I am not taking any prisoners.
敌人一律不留活口
If you think I'm staying out of it,
如果你认为我会坐视不管
you're crazy.
你一定脑子抽了
I don't want you out of it.
我才不想你坐视不管
I want you in it.
我希望你能加入进来
So what are we gonna do?
那我们该怎么做
Nothing right now.
暂时按兵不动
I need to help Harvey.
我得去帮一下哈维
I don't believe it.
真不敢相信会这样
It's a setback, but it's going away.
这是个小挫折,但他们不会得逞的
And what exactly does that mean?
你能说具体点吗
I looked into three of the witnesses,
我调查了其中三个目击证人
and all three were affiliated with a guerilla faction
那三个在最近五年都隶属于
within the last five years.
同一个游击部队
We're gonna paint the entire incident
我们会让整件事看起来就像
as a firefight between the government and armed rebels.
政府与武装反叛者交火一样
Which, as you pointed out,
正如你所说的那样
is exactly how it was reported in the first place.
与最开始的报道如出一辙
They're still placing the colonel at these murders.
他们仍旧认为上校是杀人凶手
I don't think you understand.
你可能不太了解现状
This is what I found in two hours.
我在两小时里找到了这些
In another day... I understand perfectly.
如果再给我一天... 我很清楚
You want to tear these people down in court.
你们想在法庭上驳倒这些家伙
Well, I'm suggesting they never get there.
但我的建议是,他们根本不会上法庭
We find out how to get to them, and we pay them off.
我们得想法设法找到他们,买通他们
Bribery is what got you into this situation.
你就是因受贿才落到这般田地
Now you think that's your way out?
你还认为这是个好出路
That's what you said when I suggested that with Nick,
我提议要贿赂尼克时,你就是这么说的
and I listened to you.
我听了你的话
And I was able to neutralize him without a payoff.
于是我不用花一分钱就能搞定他
You were able to get Cameron Dennis
你让卡梅隆·丹尼斯
to offer me a deal that's now being used against me.
跟我做个交易,现在却被用来指证我
And even if you can impugn these five witnesses,
就算你能驳斥这五个目击证人
your way still goes to a verdict.
但还是需要经过陪审团的裁决
Mine doesn't.
我的方法就不需要
It doesn't if we don't get caught.
可前提是不被抓到现形
Then don't get caught.
那就别被抓到
We're not going to get caught,
我们不会被抓住
because we're not doing this.
因为我们不会这么做
You told me you'd do anything it takes to win.
是你说要不惜一切赢得案子
Remember that?
还记得吗
You'll steal the rival pitcher's girlfriend
你会在开庭前夜
the night before the big game.
睡了对手的女朋友
This is the night before the big game.
现在就是开庭前夜
Ms. Hessington, what you're proposing is a crime.
海辛顿女士,你的提议是违法的
A crime to get me out of a crime I didn't commit.
那也是为了开脱我并未犯下的罪行
You said it doesn't matter whether you believe me or not.
你说过你相不相信我都无所谓
It doesn't.
的确
But it does,
事实是有所谓
Because if you thought I was innocent,
因为如果你认为我是清白的
you'd do this.
你一定会这么做
I won't.
那我也不会
Then you're fired.
那你被解雇了
And I'll find someone who will.
我会找一个愿意这样做的人
Where did you get this picture?
你从哪弄到了这照片
I friended her on facebook.
我在人人上加她好友
She accepted?
她同意加你吗
Not as me.
不是我的名字
I found an intern at the D.A.'s office
我找到了一个地检办公室的实习生
that she worked with two years ago
她两年前曾经共事过
who doesn't have a facebook account.
那个人没有人人账户
Mm. See?
看见了吗
You're not the only one who can get away with fraud.
你可不是唯一一个逍遥法外的骗子
Okay, step aside.
好吧,让开一下
Holy shit.
老天啊
Yeah, you do not want to get on my bad side.
你可不想看到我的黑暗面
I can see that.
我发现了
What are you working on?
你们在干嘛
Oh, let me rephrase.
让我换一下措辞
Why the hell aren't you working on Ava's defense?
你为什么没有在忙艾娃的案子
Uh, because we got fired.
因为我们被解雇了
That's no reason not to work on her defense.
那不是不为她辩护的理由
Look, harvey,
听着,哈维
I know we're just getting back on the same team and all,
我知道我们刚刚重归于好
and I don't want to disagree with you,
而且我不想跟你产生分歧
but it's actually a very excellent reason.
但那却是是个很好的理由
Wrong.
错
Odds are Cameron's expecting her to do this.
卡梅隆正希望她这么做
And we get a call tomorrow
结果我们明天就会接到电话
to get her out of a new bribery charge.
要让她从新的贿赂指控中脱身
And then whatever lawyer she replaces us with
而她雇的任何取代我们的律师
can't stand up to Cameron in court.
在庭上都不是卡梅隆的对手
'Cause he's not gonna stop working on this.
因为他不会停手的
And neither are we.
我们也不会
One more thing.
还有一件事
Don't. Don't what?
别那么干,别干嘛
You think I don't know
你以为我不知道
what you were doing in there with rachel?
你和瑞秋在里面干什么吗
You saw it too?
你也看到那个了
I did, and I need you to let it go.
我看到了,而且我要你随它去吧
Wait, so you're saying she threw a punch,
等等,所以你是说她一拳砸过来
and you don't want me to throw a punch back?
你却不想让我回敬一拳
I'm saying we're in the middle of a murder trial,
我是说我们正忙于一个谋杀案
and I need you to let it go.
我需要你随它去吧
Harvey, is there something you'd like to tell me about Ava?
哈维,关于艾娃你有什么要跟我说的吗
Yeah, some clients can be a pain in the ass.
对,有些客户真是让人蛋疼
Some exclients too.
有些前客户也是
Temporary situation. Good, good.
只是暂时情况,很好,很好
'Cause I just wanted to make sure you were still all over it.
我只想确认下一切都还在你掌控之中
Did you want to make sure the sun was still shining
你是想确认下太阳依然照耀着大地
and the sky was still blue?
天空依然一片蔚蓝吗
I'd be humble after I got fired.
要是我被解雇,我会谦逊点
If I ever got fired.
如果我会被解雇的话
I don't know what it's like in the D.A.'s office now,
我不知道现在地方检察官办公室是什么样
but if I did what you did
但如果我像你一样
to someone who was with me in the trenches,
对自己人背后捅刀子
I'd be done, like you are now.
我就完了,就像你现在这样
You have no idea what the story is between me and Mike.
你完全不知道我和迈克之间的故事
I don't care what the story is.
我才不在乎你们有什么故事
You hired me, and then you hung me out to dry.
你雇了我,然后把我晾在这儿
You don't give me cases. You don't give me a word.
你不给我案子,你不给我命令
What am I supposed to do?
我该做什么
We both know how you got here.
我们都知道你是怎么来的
You expect more from me? That's not my problem.
你想从我这得到更多,那不是我的问题
I do know how I got here,
我知道我是怎么来这儿的
which is how I know you're not gonna fire me.
我同样也知道你不会解雇我
So keep your empty threats to yourself.
所以收起你那些空洞洞的威胁
When I said, "You're done,"
当我说"你完了"的时候
I meant your future at this firm is over,
我的意思是你在这公司里已经没有未来了
because you will never be anything
因为你永远不可能
more than you are right now.
比现在所拥有的更多
And if you ever do anything like that
如果你再敢对迈克·罗斯
to Mike Ross again,
做那样的事
I don't give a shit what our deal was.
我才不管我们的交易是什么
You'll be gone.
你就得走人
Remember that thing we were gonna do to Katrina?
还记得我们想对卡特里娜做的那件事吗
We don't need to do it anymore.
我们不用做了
What are you talking about? Harvey just did it.
你在说什么,哈维刚刚做完了
He went to talk to her?
他去跟她谈了
He laid her out.
他把她臭骂了一顿
Yeah, you don't want to be on his bad side either.
你也不想撞上他的黑暗面
You know, we could still send her that thing.
要知道,我们还是可以把东西发给她
Really? No, actually, Harvey told me not to.
真的吗,不,哈维让我别那么做
So? He's not so tough.
所以他也没那么坏嘛
Yeah, but we could take him.
对,但我们能打败他
What's he gonna do?
他会怎么做
Talk to us with his words?
来跟我们谈话
Wag a finger at us.
冲着我们晃手指
Maybe give us a timeout.
也许让我们停职
Maybe even slap us with a lawsuit.
也许直接把诉状摔到我们脸上
High five. Okay.
击个掌吧,好吧
We don't need to bribe the witnesses.
我们不需要贿赂那些目击者
We need them to sue us, right?
我们需要他们起诉我们,对吗
The Alien Tort Statute allows foreign nationals
外国人侵权法允许外籍人员
to bring civil claims in U.S. court.
向美国法庭提出民事索赔
And then we settle.
然后我们跟他们和解
Might be a payoff, but it's a legal payoff.
也许要给钱,但这是合法的
And the witnesses aren't Americans,
而且那些目击者不是美国人
so Cameron can't subpoena them.
所以卡梅隆不能传讯他们
Exactly.
没错
Good, but they need a legitimate claim,
很好,但他们需要一个合法的索赔理由
or we could be on the hook for bribery ourselves.
否则我们自己就有可能面临贿赂指控
What are they suing us for?
他们以什么理由起诉我们
Harvey, they witnessed multiple murders.
哈维,他们目击了多起谋杀案
That would be emotionally distressing.
那可能导致情绪焦虑
Might even suffer from P.T.S.D.
甚至可能产生创伤后应激障碍
Which would prevent them from getting on the plane
这使他们没法坐飞机
and testifying in our case.
来为我们的案子作证
Get it going.
去做吧
You got a lawyer to take the other side?
你有人手处理另一边的事情吗
I have someone in mind,
我已经想好人选了
but we need a way to get those witnesses to go for it.
但我们需要想办法让那些目击者上钩
No, right now our problem isn't getting them to go for it.
不,现在我们的问题不是让他们上钩
It's getting to Ava before she gets someone to bribe them.
而是在艾娃找别人贿赂他们之前解决她
Hey, harvey.
哈维
I heard about what you did with Katrina.
我听说了你对卡特里娜做的事
I know I asked you not to, and I wasn't going to,
我知道我让你别那么做,本来我也没打算的
but I saw her, and I couldn't help it.
但我看到她了,然后我就没忍住
I get it.
我懂你
She brings that out in people,
她就是让人忍不住发飙
but listen, just don't let it happen again.
但是听着,别再那么干了
Son of a bitch.
这个王八蛋
I'd call you a lying son of a bitch,
我本来想叫你骗人的王八蛋来着
but you were true to your word.
但你说的话没错
Yeah, what word's that? You're not like me.
是吗,哪句话,你不像我
I didn't hijack your client, Harvey.
我没有劫持你的客户,哈维
Oh, no, you waited for her to fire me,
对,你等着她解雇我
and then you swooped in with an illegal fix.
然后你带着非法的解决方案趁虚而入
You're wrong.
你错了
You gonna look me in the eye and tell me
你是要看着我的眼睛告诉我
you didn't just meet with her about bribing those witnesses?
你刚刚不是跟她会面,让她贿赂目击者吗
That's exactly what I met with her about.
这正是我找她的原因
She asked me if I was willing, and I said I was.
她问我是否愿意接手,我说愿意
I also told her that in this particular situation,
但我也告诉她,在这种特殊情况下
it'd be counterproductive.
这会适得其反
You looked into Cameron Dennis.
你调查了卡梅隆·丹尼斯
She bribes those witnesses, he'll be lying in wait.
如果她贿赂证人,就是自投罗网
And that's what you told her?
你这么跟她说的
Yeah, amongst other things.
对,还说了其他的
You told her to stick with the lawyer
你让她继续雇佣
She picked in the first place?
原来的律师
More or less.
差不多吧
Harvey, listen, I told you,
哈维,听着,我说过
you don't have to trust me, okay?
你可以不相信我
But Darby does.
但达比相信
And Darby wants this win.
而达比想赢这案子
Therefore, so do I.
所以,我也想
I'm guessing you think that means that I owe you.
你觉得我因此欠你个人情
No, I think it means you're gonna pay me.
不,这意味着你付我工资就行了
You look happy.
你心情不错啊
Dodged a bullet.
躲过一劫
You got Ava back.
跟艾娃和解了
Stephen got Ava back. Turns out he's here to help.
史蒂芬帮我们和解了,他是来帮忙的
And you believe that?
你相信吗
He got Ava back.
他都帮我跟艾娃和解了
Mike's on his way over there as we speak.
说话这工夫迈克已经过去了
Mike?
迈克
He made the call.
是他想的办法
Why not let him score the touchdown?
给他个触地得分的机会吧
And you must have someplace else to be.
看来你要去哪里消遣一下了
Blonde or brunette?
金发还是褐发美女呢
Neither.
都不是
I have to go repay a debt.
我去还个债
So once this is all taken care of, I wire the money.
一切办妥以后,我就汇款过去
And Cameron's witnesses never take the stand.
我保证卡梅隆的证人不会出庭作证
Harvey told me this maneuver was your idea.
哈维说这一招是你的主意
I'm not one to take credit, but, yes, it was.
我本不想居功,不过,是我的主意
He trusts you, doesn't he?
他很信任你,对吗
I like to think so.
我想是的
So you know how he thinks?
那你知道他什么想法吗
What I know about how Harvey thinks
据我所知,哈维的想法
Is that you can never be sure what Harvey's gonna think.
就是你永远猜不到他会怎么想
What do you think he thinks?
那你觉得他会怎么想
I think that he's not really interested
我觉得他并不在意
in whether you did it or not.
你是否有罪
He's interested in what the evidence is
他在意的是证据
And what we can make it say.
以及我们怎么用其辩护
I want to know.
但我想知道
Then you should ask him. I'm asking you.
那你该问他,我在问你
I have no idea whether Harvey thinks
我不知道哈维是否认为
you had those people murdered or not.
你谋杀了那些人
But even if I did, I would never say anything.
即使我知道,我也不会说
Because he wouldn't want me to.
因为他不会乐意的
He's picked a good number two.
他真是找了个好副手
I like to think so.
我也这么觉得
What do you think?
那你怎么想
I think it's my job to represent you
我想,作为你的律师
to the best of my ability.
我就应该尽我所能
To say anything else would be as big a betrayal to Harvey
再说多余的话便像背后议论他的想法一样
as discussing what he thinks.
辜负了哈维的信任
Let me guess, you won the testosterone 500,
我猜,你打了场胜仗
and you're here to brag.
所以你来炫耀
Actually, Harvey took the checkered flag,
其实,是哈维赢了
And I'm here for you.
我是来找你的
Why would I go out with a loser?
我干嘛要答应一个输了的人
Well, losing has its benefits.
塞翁失马,焉知非福嘛
If he thinks he's a better man than me,
如果他自信比我优秀
then he won't get jealous.
他就不会嫉妒
Oh, Harvey's got nothing to be jealous of.
哈维没什么好嫉妒的
Not yet.
目前不会
He will be if you take a ride with me.
但如果你跟我去兜风的话,他就会
That could be dangerous.
那可能很危险啊
Yeah.
没错
Look, if you think a fancy car
你认为,一台靓车
and some smooth talk is all it takes to get to me...
和几句花言巧语就能迷倒我吗
Okay, I understand.
好,我明白了
I'm sure I can find another connoisseur of the theater
那我只能再找一位戏剧行家
to take to Macbeth.
去看《麦克白》了
Oh, your research came up short.
你研究得不够透彻啊
I've already seen Macbeth.
我早看过《麦克白》了
Not with me, not in the front row,
但不是跟我,也不是坐前排
and certainly not with Daniel DayLewis.
更没有丹尼尔·戴·刘易斯同行
I'm in trouble.
我有麻烦啦
This is everything I have on Tony Gianopolous.
这是所有关于托尼·扬诺普洛斯的资料
Read it, summarize it, and make it your life.
仔细研读,认真总结,全心全意投入
I won't let you down.
不会让你失望的
Welcome to Team Litt.
欢迎加入利特团队
Louis.
路易
Thank you.
谢谢你
Here it is. Fully executed settlement.
搞定啦,和解协议完成
Signed, sealed, delivered.
已签字,已盖章,已递交
Who'd you get to represent the other side?
你让谁去代理对方了
Harold Gunderson.
哈罗德·甘德森
Louis' whipping boy?
路易的出气筒
Yeah, he works for Allison Holt now,
正是,他现在跟着艾莉森·霍特了
which is actually kind of perfect,
这倒正好
'cause everyone knows she would
因为所有人都知道
never do anything to help us.
她死都不会帮我们
But I got Harold the job, so...
但我帮哈罗德搞定的工作,所以...
He owes you one.
他欠你个人情
Not anymore.
已经还了
What'd you say?
你当时怎么说的
What?
什么
When Ava asked if I thought she was guilty.
艾娃问你,我是否认为她有罪时
I told her that I had no idea what you thought.
我说我不知道你怎么想的
And it was none of her business what I thought.
而我怎么想的也不关她的事
Good answer.
答得好
What about you?
那你呢
You want to know what I think?
你想知道我什么想法吗
I know what you think, and I think it too.
我知道,我也认同
She did it.
她有罪
We, uh... we never had drinks before.
我们...从未一起喝过酒
I know.
我知道
Harvey, we just admitted to each other
哈维,我们刚承认了
that we're defending a murderer.
在为一名谋杀犯辩护
Doesn't really seem like a cause for celebration.
不像个值得庆祝的事
It's not a celebration.
不是庆祝
Remember when you said Butch and Sundance are back?
记得你之前说"布奇和桑德斯回来了"吗
They weren't.
其实没有
What do you mean?
什么意思
I mean it's time I told you
现在是时候告诉你
I made a deal with Darby
我跟达比说好
to take over the firm from Jessica.
要从杰西卡手里接下事务所