Ava Hessington, you're under arrest.
艾娃·海辛顿,你被捕了
Conspiracy to commit murder.
蓄意谋杀
If you're looking to ride Some partner's coattails,
如果你想要拍合伙人的马屁
you're gonna have to look somewhere else.
那还请你另寻他人
Stephen Huntley, senior partner, London office.
史蒂芬·亨特利,资深合伙人,伦敦分公司
I want you to find out what the hell that guy's up to.
我想让你找出这家伙的目的
I know about your deal with Edward.
我知道你跟爱德华的协议
I don't need you babysitting me on this case.
这件事我不需要你来当我保姆
Tony Gianopolous got a hold of that video.
托尼·扬诺普洛斯拿到了那盘录像
I think he's trying to take over the company.
我觉得他在试图控制你们的公司
You told me to take this deal.
你让我接受这个协议
I did, and now here I am.
我照做了,看看我现在哪儿
I didn't know about these murders.
我不知道有这些谋杀
What you don't seem to believe is neither did I.
你或许不相信,事实上我也一无所知
You're not the fool anymore, Louis.
你再也不是傻瓜了,路易
Mike Ross is.
迈克·罗斯才是
And I can't take it back.
而且泼出去的水我也收不回来了
Your future at this firm is over.
你在这公司里已经没有未来了
This is everything I have on Tony Gianopolous.
这是所有关于托尼·扬诺普洛斯的资料
Welcome to Team Litt.
欢迎加入利特团队
We just admitted to each other that we're defending a murderer.
我们刚承认了在为一名谋杀犯辩护
It doesn't really seem like cause for celebration.
不像个值得庆祝的事
It's not a celebration.
不是庆祝
I made a deal with Darby
我跟达比说好
to take over the firm from Jessica.
要从杰西卡手里接下事务所
You heard? I heard.
听说了吗,听说了
Vote's in 48 hours. She's not losing that vote.
48小时后就要投票了,她不会输的
I'm getting my shit. I got my shit.
我处理我的事,我处理我的
Conference room. Five minutes.
会议室见,五分钟后到
What is she doing here?
她在这里干什么
She's my new associate.
她是我的新任律师助理
So that's why you made the video.
所以你才做了那个视频
You seem upset that she led you to believe
她让你觉得她真诚待你
that she was trying to befriend you
结果却背叛了你
when it turned out she was gonna betray you.
你好像挺生气的
Louis. You got a problem with that?
路易,有意见吗
No. No problem.
没,没意见
Not as long as your daddy's here.
只要你干爹在这就行
Do I have to have another talk with you?
我还要再跟你谈一次话吗
He had a talk with you? Yes.
他跟你谈过话吗,是的
But I didn't feel the need to run to you to protect me.
但我觉得没必要找你保护我
Second choice never does.
谁叫你是备胎呢
I can't believe it's up to me
没想到这会议室里
to be the adult in the room.
思想成熟的人只有我一个
Maybe it's time we get down to business.
也许该谈正事了吧
Good, because the first order of business
好,第一件正事就是
is discussing what to do following Ava's statement.
谈谈艾娃作完证供之后怎么办
She's not making a statement.
她不会作证供的
Yes, she is. Ava makes a statement,
她会的,要是艾娃作证供了
Cameron's gonna be all over it.
卡梅隆一定会紧追不放
Cameron Dennis isn't the problem right now.
现在问题不在卡梅隆·丹尼斯
The problem is Ava Hessington isn't a credible CEO.
问题在于艾娃·海辛顿是个不可靠的总裁
The problem is she's on trial for murder.
问题在于她因被控谋杀而受审
And public perception says that she's as guilty
大众都认为她有罪
as Jean Valjean with a loaf of bread in his pants.
就跟偷了面包的冉·阿让一样(冉·阿让,《悲惨世界》主角,因偷取面包被判处十九年苦役)
And in case you are not up on current events,
以防你还不清楚目前的形势
we're facing a vote for control of her company in two days.
两天后就要投票决定公司归谁了
Talking under threat makes her look desperate.
迫于威胁去作证供会显得她很绝望
And not talking makes her look either guilty or incompetent.
但不作证供会显得她有罪或不够称职
We need to send the message to Wall Street
我们得让华尔街的人看看
that she's in control and she's got nothing to hide.
她执掌大权,没什么要隐瞒的
This is a meeting about
开这个会是为了
how to keep Ava's company without endangering her murder defense.
在不危及谋杀辩护的前提下保住艾娃的公司
Did it ever occur to you that, if she's cold enough
你有没有想过,她既然如此冷血
to kill off opposition to her pipeline,
能杀了反对石油管道的人
she's cold enough to pull off lying to the press?
就也能在媒体面前撒谎
I mean, we all know she did this, right?
大家心知肚明是她杀了人,对吧
This isn't open for discussion.
这个问题没有商量的余地
She's not saying a word.
她什么都不会说的
I'm afraid it's too late.
恐怕太迟了
What did you do?
你干了什么
She's on her way to an interview right now.
她已经在去接受采访的路上了
It'll run in the journal,
报刊杂志会刊登出来
and then it will blow Gianopolous
到时候就能一举击溃
and his bullshit takeover attempt out of the water.
扬诺普洛斯的狗屁收购企图
Connelly. Mr. Connelly, I do apologize,
我是康纳利,康纳利先生,很抱歉
but I'm afraid we have to change the location of our interview.
恐怕得换个地方进行采访了
Who is this? Miss Hessington's assistant.
你哪位,我是海辛顿女士的助理
Well, I spoke to her assistant this morning
我今早才跟她助理谈过...
Yes, Rebecca handles Miss Hessington's schedule.
是的,丽贝卡负责海辛顿女士的日程安排
I handle her life.
我负责她的日常生活
What, so I'm supposed to traipse all over town
怎么,那我就得满城跑
because of what she'd prefer?
来迎合她的喜好吗
Not prefer. Insist. Insist?
不是喜好,是坚持,坚持
I'm giving her a forum to tell her side of the story.
我给她一次机会听听她的说法
An exclusive forum which needn't be the case.
是一次独家采访机会,而原本并非如此
Now make no mistake, Mr. Connelly,
别弄错了,康纳利先生
Miss Hessington is the one doing the favor here.
是海辛顿女士帮了你一个忙
So, if you'd like to speak with her,
如果你想跟她谈谈的话
my driver will be more than happy to take you to her.
我的司机很愿意送你去见她
Or if you would prefer to call Rebecca,
或者你想打给丽贝卡
I'm sure she'll be able to set something up for you.
我肯定她可以另约时间的
Sometime say next December.
明年十二月份怎么样
Go ahead and order.
点吧
Connelly's running a little late.
康纳利会晚到一些
He should get here
他到这里
at ten past "You're not giving an interview."
应该会在我劝完你不要参加采访十分钟之后
I wasn't trying to keep this from you.
我没想瞒着你
You didn't exactly CC me on the memo.
你也没把备忘录抄送给我一份
Very well. You want the truth?
好吧,你想听实话吗
I don't particularly appreciate being muzzled.
我不喜欢三缄其口默不作声
I suggest you don't think of it as muzzled so much
等帮你免除下半辈子牢狱之灾的时候
as keeping you out of jail for the rest of your life.
你就不会不喜欢了吧
And what'll you have me do, Harvey, hmm?
那你让我怎么做,哈维
Take a week in St. Barts?
去圣巴茨岛躲一周吗
Because that is not going to happen.
绝对不可能
I know that's not going to happen.
我知道这是不可能的
You're on trial for murder.
你涉嫌谋杀呢
And because of that a tender offer's being made
正因此,我们家族的公司
on a company with my family name.
要被别公司竞标收购
And with all that going on, the fact that I haven't made
都到这个地步了,我竟然还没有
a statement defending myself is bullshit.
发表声明为自己辩护,真是扯淡
It's not bullshit. It's smart.
不是扯淡,是聪明的表现
Of course you see it that way.
你当然会这么想了
You think I'm guilty.
你认为我是有罪的
I've told you before it doesn't matter what I think.
我已经跟你说过了,我怎么想无所谓
But if you think saying you're innocent
但如果你以为自己说自己是清白的
is gonna make people believe you, it won't.
就能让大家相信你,是不可能的
Because you know who says they're innocent?
你知道什么人说自己是清白的吗
Everybody.
所有人
Every day I keep my mouth shut,
每一天,我一言不发
our stock takes a dive,
我们的股价就会暴跌
and that makes me vulnerable.
这让我很被动
I get it.
我知道
You want to convince the world
你想让全世界相信
you're not responsible for these murders
你和那些谋杀案无关
so you can keep control of your big oil company.
好继续控制自己的大石油公司
That is not what I said.
我没这么说
Well, that's how Cameron Dennis is gonna make it sound.
但是卡梅隆·丹尼斯会让事情听起来如此
Ava, you're on trial for your life.
艾娃,这次审判事关你的生死
This company is my life.
公司就是我的生命
And that's exactly what it's gonna look like
事情表面看上去正会如此
A greedy oil exec clinging to her money factory
贪婪的石油巨头用沾满鲜血的双手
with her bloodstained hands.
死死抓住血汗工厂不放
Very well.
好吧
You've made your point.
我明白你的意思了
Now I suggest you find a way to get me out of both situations
现在你最好想办法让我脱离所有困境
'cause I am not losing control of my company
我是不会把自己的公司
to Tony Gianopolous.
拱手让给托尼·扬诺普洛斯的
New dress?
新裙子呦
What can I say, it deserved me.
我能说什么呢,好马配好鞍
What's the occasion?
是什么重要场合
Does a girl need a reason to look spectacular?
女孩看起来光彩四射需要理由吗
Sugar me.
给我加糖
Um, before anyone sugars anyone,
在你们互相甜蜜之前
if you two are dating,
如果你们在约会的话
you need to know that we have A very strict policy
需要知道,我们公司在这方面
in favor of that.
有非常严格的规定
And we have a very strict policy
我们也有非常严格的规定
to keep our sugar to ourselves.
自己的糖,自己做主
Oh, that's a pity.
那太遗憾了
I'm partial to a little sweetness in the morning.
今天早上我还想吃点甜的
Well, then I would recommend the bakery on 52nd.
那我推荐52号大街上的面包房
You care to join me?
能赏光跟我一起去吗
I hate to deny you the pleasure of my company.
我不想否认我很想跟你一起去
I think I can manage without it.
我看我还是算了
Since you're from a different country,
鉴于你来自于不同的国家
I'll translate:
我给你翻译下
She finds you a bit douchey, love.
她是觉得你太娘了,亲爱的
My loss.
是我的损失
Ladies.
失陪
Oh, that man is trouble.
这个男人真是个问题啊
It's okay. I can handle it.
没事,我能应付的了
Oh, no, it's okay.
不用,没关系的
I don't need you to.
我不需要你的帮助
Wait. What are we talking about?
等等,咱们在说什么呢
The fact that he's into me.
他喜欢我啊
Were you here? He's into me.
你神游去了吗,他喜欢的是我
Then why was I the one getting all the stares?
那为什么他的目光都在我身上
Haven't you ever heard, "Go after the second prettiest
难道你没听说过,追求第二美女
to get the prettiest's attention"?
以吸引第一美女吗
No, I've never heard that.
从没听说过
Well, it's a thing.
就是这个样子
Are you saying I'm the second prettiest?
你是说我只是第二美女吗
I'm saying you are to him.
对他来说而已
Oh, the dress.
这件裙子
He asked you out? Last week.
他约你了,上周
And? I passed.
然后你,我没同意
Why? Why should I go out with him?
为什么,我为什么要同意跟他出去
Just because he's charming and hot?
就因为他性感有魅力吗
And witty and british. And has a title.
还诙谐幽默有风度,还有头衔
He does? No.
真的吗,假的
But even if he did,
但即使他有
that wouldn't be a reason.
我也不会因为这个跟他出去的
I told you, Rach,
我说过了,小瑞
I don't mix business with pleasure. Business?
公事私事分开谈,公事
He's only here for six weeks.
他只待六个礼拜
And he is based out of London.
还是伦敦分公司的人
It's practically a different company.
基本上是别家公司的人了
And it's definitely a different country.
还是两个不同国家
So you'll consider it? Nope.
考虑一下,不要
What's going on with Ava Hessington?
艾娃·海辛顿怎么样了
I convinced her not to give an interview.
我说服了她不要接受采访
How'd she get it in her head it'd be a good idea
她原先怎么会觉得
in the first place? Louis.
这是个好主意,路易
Is he aware she's up for murder?
路易知不知道她被控谋杀
Is he aware that most people don't line their offices
他知不知道大部分人是不会在办公室
with pictures of themselves? Evidently not.
挂满自己照片的,显然不知道
You know he's still got one of his dead cat?
知道他还挂着死掉宠物猫的照片吗
Harvey, leave the cat alone.
就别挖苦那只猫了,哈维
Stupid cat.
真是只傻猫
How dare you sabotage my case?
你怎么敢干涉我的案子
I didn't sabotage shit.
我屁也没干涉
You set that thing up behind my back
你背着我偷偷安排了采访
and you didn't tell me about it.
直到你觉得为时已晚
until you thought it was too late.
才告诉我实情
Yeah, because I knew the minute things heated up
是啊,因为我知道一旦收购企图
on the takeover attempt, you'd want to take my case back.
吸引世人注意,你就会要回我的案子
Take your case back?
要回你的案子
I don't know how familiar you are with the game of law,
我不知道你对法律了解多少
but murder trumps takeover.
但是谋杀案比收购案重要多了
You condescending piece of Sh Louis.
别一副居高临下的,路易
Harvey's right.
哈维说得对
The woman can't make public statements
艾娃受谋杀指控时
while she's on trial for murder. Trump.
是不能发表公开声明的,必杀
Well, if she's gonna keep her mouth shut,
如果她什么也不说
then she's gonna have to step down
那她就得主动让位
or we're gonna lose this vote. Asking her to step down
否则我们就输定投票了,让她让位
would be asking her to cut off her arm.
就好比让她砍掉自己的手臂
If we don't cut off her arm, Harvey,
如果不这么做,哈维
We're gonna lose the patient.
整个人都会死掉
She's my client. I'm not gonna let that happen.
她是我的客户,我不会允许这事发生的
Ava Hessington is not my client.
艾娃·海辛顿不是我的客户
Hessington Oil is.
海辛顿石油才是
And they generate $14 million a year in billables.
他们每年能付我们一千四百万
Have you not been listening?
你没在听吗
Ava hessington is Hessington Oil.
艾娃·海辛顿就是海辛顿石油
Not for long.
不会太久了
Excuse me? Louis is right.
你说什么,路易说的没错
If she steps down now,
如果她现在让位
we can still win the vote and keep them as a client.
我们还可以赢得投票,保住这个客户
Well, who's gonna convince her to do that?
谁来说服她呢
We don't have to convince her.
不用说服她
We can just go to the board.
直接找董事会的人就行
We don't even have to tell her. Like hell you will
不用告诉她,好像你会这样
and like hell I won't.
好像我会放任不管
Harvey, this needs to happen.
哈维,必须这么做
No, I won't do it. This is my call.
我不会这么做的,这是我的决定
I'm afraid it isn't.
我恐怕不是你能决定的
Excuse me?
你说什么
You and I both know who assigned me to this case,
我们都知道是谁给我指派的这个案子
and it wasn't you.
并不是你
It was the man you chose to merge with.
是你选择合并公司的那个男人
The same man who has a 51% share of our law firm.
他拥有我们事务所51%的股份
So unless you're gonna undo that,
除非你能撤销这次合并
you're gonna live with this.
你就好好忍着吧
Was she pissed?
她生气吗
I bet she was pissed.
肯定得生气
Not as pissed as you're gonna be.
不过应该没你生气
What are you talking about?
你什么意思
You're on Katrina duty for the next two days.
明后两天你要和卡特里娜共事
What? I'd rather be on latrine duty.
什么,我宁愿去看公共厕所呢
it's not an option. Okay, then I'm going AWOL.
你没得选,好吧,我要擅离职守了
Well, let me connect the dots for you, Forrest Gump.
让我帮你理一理,阿甘
Even though Jessica gave in on the strategy,
虽然杰西卡在策略上妥协了
Louis made it clear he's willing to sacrifice Ava,
但是路易表明他愿意牺牲艾娃
and you don't trust him to play by the rules.
别指望他能规规矩矩行事
Which is why you're gonna work side by side with her
所以你要和她一起工作
to figure a way out of this jam.
找出方法杀出困境
And at the same time make sure she and Louis don't shaft us.
同时保证她和路易不会背后给一刀
Not bad, Forrest.
挺聪明吗,阿甘
Okay, if I'm Forrest, then you're Bubba.
如果我是阿甘,你就是巴布
Shrimpin' bidness. Harvey...
卖虾啊,哈维
If Ava loses her company,
如果艾娃丢掉了公司
will Darby still back you as managing partner?
达比还会支持你成为执行合伙人吗
I didn't ask, but I sure as hell wouldn't.
我没问,但我肯定绝对不会
What is it, Louis?
什么事,路易
I just wanted to thank you for backing me earlier.
我想感谢你之前支持我
I had your back because you had the best strategy.
我支持你是因为你的策略是最优的
It still means a lot to me.
仍然对我很重要
And, you know, I don't know where Harvey gets off
我不知道哈维怎敢告诉你
telling you how to run things.
如何管理事务
It's over, Louis. I'm moving on.
没事了,路易,我无所谓了
It doesn't have to be.
没必要无所谓
What exactly are you proposing?
你到底想说什么
Allow me to be your black swan.
让我做你的黑天鹅
Let me do the things that your position precludes you
你的职位妨碍你做的事
from doing,
我来做
the dark choices, the distasteful wet work.
比如不光彩的选择,暗箱操作
You mean like using lye to dissolve a human body?
你是说,用碱液溶解尸体吗
I mean using lies to dislodge a pesky CEO.
我是说,用谎言赶走一个讨厌的执行总裁
Well, we've been told that's not an option.
已经有人告诉我们不可以这么做了
Not for you, maybe, but as we just agreed,
也许你不可以,但按我们刚达成的共识
it's the right option for the board.
这是对董事会的正确选择
And Harvey and his master Lord Poppycock
而哈维和他的废柴主人
don't have to know.
不用知道
Louis, I appreciate your offer, I do, but
路易,我真心欣赏你的提议,但
But the one time you take my side over his,
就这一次你站在我这边,而不是他
you're not willing to fight for it.
还不想为之尽力
I'm willing to fight.
我是想努力
I just won't do it behind Darby's back.
只是不想背着达比干
Look, I swear it'll never come back to you.
我发誓,绝对不会查到你身上
I didn't say I was afraid to get caught.
我的意思不是害怕被抓个正着
I said I don't want to operate that way.
我是说,我不想用那种方式来办
Now if you'll excuse me.
失陪了
Need I remind you you had me go behind Harvey's back
需不需要我提醒你,你让我背着哈维
to do the same thing with McKernon Motors?
和麦肯诺汽车公司做同样的事
That was not the same.
两者不一样
I get it.
我懂了
You were in charge then.
你当时权力在握
You're not in charge anymore.
现在不是了
All jamed up?
都卡住了吗
I'm afraid so.
恐怕是
You just need to coax it a little.
稍微耍点小手段就行
Oh, and how does one do that?
是吗,那要怎么做
Oh, it's all in the touch.
摸一下就好了
Well, I've been nothing but gentle.
我除了温柔,还是温柔
There's a time to be gentle,
该温柔的时候温柔
And there's a time to be firm.
该强硬的时候强硬
You should see how I handle the fax.
你该看看我是怎么对付传真机的
I can imagine.
可以想象
You know, in fact, given your skills,
要知道,事实上从你的能力来看
I think you'd probably be the ideal person
我觉得你大概是解决我短期需求的
to handle my shortterm needs.
理想人选
See, I'm in the States on a limited basis,
我在美国这边资源有限
and I've got nobody to help me with my workload.
没人能帮我减轻工作量
I get it.
我知道
You're forced to do everything yourself.
你被迫事必躬亲
It's getting exhausting.
太让人精疲力竭了
And you need someone to help relieve the pressure.
你需要找人帮你缓解压力
Naturally, I thought of you.
自然而然,我想到了你
Not Rachel?
不是瑞秋吗
I think you know the answer to that.
我觉得你知道答案
I knew it then.
我当时知道
I know you did.
我知道你知道
It'll be a brief, casual arrangement
就是我在纽约的时候
whilst I'm in New York.
为我做简单轻松的安排
I wouldn't have time for anything more.
我的时间也只允许做这么多了
Then we have an agreement?
那我们达成协议喽
I don't know.
我不知道
What kind of boss would you be?
你会是什么样的老板呢
Demanding.
苛刻的
But very generous. Generous is good.
但很慷慨,慷慨很好
As is Daniel DayLewis doing Macbeth.
就像丹尼尔·戴·刘易斯演的麦克白
You do realize that this arrangement
你确实明白,这个协议
would involve no secretarial work?
不会有任何文秘工作吧
I'd be disappointed if it did.
有的话我才失望呢
Katrina Bennett. At your service.
卡特里娜·班尼特,听您调遣
God, I love the sound of that.
老天,我喜欢这个声音
Your wish is my command.
你下令,我行动
My wish is for you
我要你...
To work hand in glove with Mike Ross
和迈克·罗斯一起努力干活
on getting rid of Tony Gianopolous,
打败托尼·扬诺普洛斯
keep an eye on what they're doing
留意着他们在干什么
while at the same time limit their understanding
同时别让他们太明白
of what we're doing.
我们在做什么
How do you know all that?
你是怎么都知道的
It's my job. Wait a minute.
这是我的工作,稍等片刻
I thought you can't stand Mike Ross.
我原以为你受不了迈克·罗斯
All of a sudden you're willing to work with him?
突然之间你迫不及待想和他共事吗
It's my job.
这是我的工作
If I ask you to murder someone
如果我让你在下雨的冬夜
n a rainy winter's eve, how would you respond?
杀个人,你会作何反应呢
You want a gun or a knife?
用枪还是刀呢
If you were less attractive, I'd love you.
如果你不那么迷人,我就会爱上你了
I know.
我知道
Louis, why aren't we just kicking Ava Hessington out?
路易,我们为什么不直接踢了艾娃·海辛顿
She'd be gone before she even knew what hit her.
她还来不及搞清楚状况就会滚蛋了
If Harvey had half your brains,
如果哈维有你一半的头脑
that's exactly what we'd be doing.
我们就会这么干了
But he doesn't, and as much as I hate to admit it,
但他没有,而且尽管我不想承认
he's in charge of this decision.
这个事情得由他做决策
He's not in charge of this firm.
他又不掌管这个公司
Go to Jessica, she'll agree with you,
去找杰西卡,她会同意你的
you'll get the credit, and Harvey will be
你得到了许可,哈维还来不及搞清状况
off Hessington Oil before he even knows what hit him.
就滚出海辛顿石油的案子了
Katrina, as much as I appreciate your suggestion,
卡特里娜,尽管我很认同你的提议
I refuse to operate in a duplicitous manner.
但我拒绝搞两面派
Then I'll find us a way to get rid of Tony Gianopolous anyway.
那我会想个法子打败托尼·扬诺普洛斯
I might have to let you look at what I've got,
我可能得让你看我得到的东西
but I don't have to let you touch it.
但没让你碰
Touch it?
碰吗
This room is a disaster.
这房间简直是灾难
This room is fine.
这屋子很好
I know where everything is and what everything is.
每样东西的内容和位置我都一清二楚
What are you even doing?
你到底在忙什么
Finding dirt on Gianopolous.
找扬诺普洛斯的把柄
You're dealing with one
你在和这世上
of the most sophisticated raiders in the world.
最精明的企业狙击手之一打交道
He's not leaving a trail for you to follow.
他不会留下任何蛛丝马迹的
Oh, yeah? And what's your strategy?
是吗,那你有什么高见吗
You gonna record him and make an embarrassing video?
录他的声音,做一段让他难堪的视频吗
No. Gonna play a little game.
不,和他耍点小花招
Monopoly?
垄断
You don't think I started with that?
你以为我没想过吗
There's no way to have a monopoly in the oil business.
在石油行业根本没办法走垄断这条路
It's too goddamn big.
太大了
And even if you could, these are all the companies
就算你走得通,这些是扬诺普洛斯
that Gianopolous owns in any way,
拥有的公司
and these are the biggest companies in the oil industry.
这些是石油行业的大企业
There's no way to connect the dots.
根本没法把它们联系起来
Well, do you want to go down the same road
那你是想一条路走到黑
and have another fight
和我再战一场
or do you want to try to figure out a way
还是尝试另辟蹊径呢
Shit. What?
我去,怎么了
We've been looking in the wrong place.
我们一直都想错了
Shit.
我去
Shit.
我去
Shity shit.
我勒个去
Shit.
我...去
You're into the wire?
你也看出来了
Shit. Shit.
我去,我去
Jessica.
杰西卡
What a lovely coincidence running into you in Toronto.
真巧啊,在多伦多还能碰到你
This is not a coincidence.
这可不是什么巧合
Well, I hope it's still going to be lovely.
好吧,但我仍旧希望碰到你是件好事
I need you to make it perfectly clear to Harvey
我想让你明确地告诉哈维
that he has no say
他在海辛顿石油
in the Hessington Oil takeover battle.
收购一案中不再有发言权
And why would I do that?
我为什么要这么做呢
Because he's making a huge mistake
因为他正在犯一个巨大的错误
and using your name to do it.
并且打着你的名义
And let me guess,
我没猜错的话
you'd like her to remove herself from management.
你希望艾娃主动退出管理层
She can do it herself,
她可以主动退出
or I can do it for her.
或者我来帮她退出
But either way she's got to go
但不管怎样,在官司打完之前
until this trial is over.
她都得先离开
I'm afraid I don't see it that way.
我恐怕不这么认为
Well, you're wrong.
那你错了
And you're overstepping.
你越界了
Listen to me.
听我说
She stands to lose control of this company permanently
如果我们不出手介入的话
if we don't do something.
她会永远失去她的公司的
Then do something.
那就做点什么
I'm trying, but you're cutting off my legs
我在做,但你却对我束手束脚
because of a bond you had with her father.
只因为你与她父亲的交情
No, because I value relationships over money.
不,因为我把情义看得比钱重
Well, I value the terms of our merger.
我更在乎我们合并的协议
And Hessington Oil was one of your biggest selling points.
海辛顿石油是你最大的卖点之一
And Harvey Specter one of yours.
哈维·斯佩克特也是你的卖点
I'm not going to stand for losing this takeover.
我不会眼睁睁地看着这场官司打输
Then don't. But Ava isn't going anywhere.
那就别光看不做,但是艾娃绝不能离开
One more thing.
还有一点
Instead of spending firm money to fly
与其花公司的钱
to another country to question my judgment,
飞到别的国家来质疑我的判断
feel free to call first.
不如先打个电话给我
I'll be happy to give you the same answer over the phone.
我很乐意在电话里给你同样的答复
This is brilliant.
这主意太棒了
We've got the connection.
我们找到联系了
We just need to figure out how to stop it.
现在只需要想办法阻止就行了
I already have.
我已经想到了
This is great work, Katrina. You struck oil.
做得好,卡特里娜,你挖到好东西了
It was actually Mike's idea.
这其实是迈克的注意
Why do you want to give him credit?
你为什么要归功于他
Because if I don't, you won't listen
因为如果我不说,你不会听我
when I say you should take him with you.
要你带着他一起去
I'm not taking anyone with me.
我谁也不带着
It's an opportunity for him to see you
这是你让他看到你
beat the shit out of a living legend.
把一个传奇人物打得落花流水的好机会
Tony Gianopolous gets blown out of the water,
托尼·扬诺普洛斯被打得落花流水
and Mike gets blown away.
迈克被我折服
And Jessica hears about it all.
杰西卡全看在眼里
I'm gonna suggest this to Harvey.
我会向哈维提议的
Feel free to tell him it was all your idea.
就说这是你的主意好了
Don't mind if I do.
你别介意
Oh, perfect timing.
说曹操曹操到
Harvey, I was just gonna run something by you.
哈维,我正好有事找你
I don't have time, Louis.
我没时间,路易
I'm working on a murder case.
我手头上有个凶杀案
I just dropped by to inform you
我只是路过通知你
Mike's coming with you to see Gianopolous.
迈克要和你一起去找扬诺普洛斯
Like hell he is.
做梦吧他
Excuse me? I'm not taking anyone.
什么,我谁也不带着
Louis And don't Louis me.
路易,别发号施令
This is my case, and you've been sticking your nose in it
这是我的案子,从我拿到这案子开始
ever since I got it. Sticking my nose in?
你一直在插手搅合,插手搅合
You only have this case
你能拿这案子
'cause I was kind enough to give it to you.
全都是因为我够慷慨把它给你
You only gave it to me
你把这个案子给我
because you hadn't realized that you were responsible for
是因为你没发现你得为
turning Ava's bribery charges into murder charges.
让对艾娃的指控从贿赂变成谋杀负责
You're off this case.
你不用再管这个案子了
Go ahead. Call Ava.
尽管这么做,打电话给艾娃
Tell her that you're diverting your attention
告诉她你把注意力从她的谋杀官司
from her murder trial to work on this.
转移到解决这件事上来了
Yup. Didn't think so.
是吧,你不想这么做
Get out of my office
滚出我的办公室
because I got a meeting to prepare for.
我要准备开会了
What just happened to him?
他刚刚怎么了
He got "Litt" up. Damn straight.
他被"利"击了,显而易见
Have you seen this?
你看见这个了吗
It's an article in today Wall Street Journal
这是今天《华尔街日报》上的文章
painting me as the picture of corporate greed.
把我写得像贪婪的企业家
As I told you before, if you speak out
我之前就告诉过你了,假如你开口了
I have the chance to save my company.
我就有机会拯救我的公司了
Louis litt is doing that right now.
路易·利特正在想办法解决这事
That is not the point.
这不是重点
That is the point.
这就是重点
We can still save your company,
我们还是可以拯救你的公司
and you won't have to hurt yourself at your murder trial.
而你也不用危及你的谋杀官司
No, the point is I want to speak at my murder trial.
不,重点是我想在我的谋杀庭审上发言
That's not wise.
这样很不明智
And how many murder trials have you conducted in your many years?
你在这些年里参加过几次谋杀庭审
Ava.
艾娃
Silence is damning.
保持沉默是毁灭性的
Look at this article. I'm already guilty.
看看这篇文章,我已经被认为有罪了
If you take this stand,
如果你上证人席
Cameron Dennis is gonna rip you to shreds.
卡梅隆·丹尼斯会把你撕成碎片的
This is not up for discussion.
我不是来征求意见的
I will have my say.
我要在庭审上发言
Then I'm gonna show you what you're in for.
那我会让你看看自己会落到哪般田地
Well, you wouldn't be doing your job if you didn't.
如果你不准备这样做,就太不称职了
Have a seat, Mr. Litt.
请坐,利特先生
I'll be with you in a minute.
我等下就过去
You'll be with me?
你等下就过来
Yes. As I said. In a minute.
是的,就像我刚刚说的,等一下就好
Well, you know, I'd ask you who you are,
你知道我本应问问你是谁
but the truth is
但事实是
I, uh...I don't really give a shit.
我,我他妈不在乎
Where the hell's Tony Gianopolous?
托尼·扬诺普洛斯到底在哪
Mr. Gianopolous is upstairs.
扬诺普洛斯先生在楼上
To get upstairs, you have to get through those doors.
要想上楼,你得穿过那些门
And to get through those doors you have to get through me.
要想穿过那些门,你得经过我同意
And you're not getting through me.
而我不会让你过去的
Well, perhaps I have the key.
说不定我有钥匙
This is the balance sheet from one of our subsidiaries.
这是我们一个分公司的资产负债表
This is nothing.
这什么用也没有
Sorry, forgot.
对不起我忘了
It's a combination lock.
这是套密码锁
This represents the totality of Gianopolous limited holdings.
这些展示了扬诺普洛斯公司的总资产
You control 40% of
你们控制了40%的
the U.S. Radio Stations, corn production, interstate trucking,
美国广播电台,谷物生产,州际货运
and that's just the tip of the iceberg.
而这些只是冰山一角
Looks like I picked the right employer.
看起来我选了个好雇主
One problem: Hessington Oil owns enough of those industries
有一个问题,海辛顿石油拥有的这么多产业
to get you in trouble with the FTC.
足够让联邦贸易委员会来找你麻烦
Yeah. Think we wouldn't find that?
是的,觉得我们发现不了吗
You think we wouldn't?
你以为我们不知道
These folders are out of date.
这些文件已经过期了
We've already divested.
我们已经撤资了
Into this, this, and this.
转投这个,这个,还有这个
So what? Hessington doesn't have holdings in those areas.
那又怎样,海辛顿在那些领域里没资产
They do now.
他们现在有了
And if you don't leave 'em alone,
假如你不放过他们
you're gonna be tied up with my friend from the FTC
你就甩不掉我联邦贸易委员会的朋友了
until kingdom goddamn come.
直到天长地久
Got that, Spank?
明白了吗
Then it's a good thing Mr. Gianopolous
这样说来,扬诺普洛斯先生
arranged an exception for us
在和他朋友共进晚餐时
over dinner with his friend,
为我们破一下例是好事了
the commissioner of the FTC.
他的朋友是联邦贸易委员会会长
That's not
那样不
Legal?
合法
Yes, it is. As long as we disclose it,
是合法的,只要我们不声张
which we always do.
而我们通常很低调
You think you're the first lawyer to try to outsmart us?
你以为你是第一个试图打败我们的律师
We're not lawyers.
我们可不是律师
We're investment bankers.
我们是投资银行家
We call you for the paperwork.
我们打电话叫你们帮忙处理文书工作
We didn't go to Harvard.
我们没上哈佛
We went to Wharton,
我们去的是沃顿商学院
and we saw you coming a mile away.
我们早就预料到你们的动作了
Spank.
被打击了吧
Oh, by the way, Mr. Gianopolous is in Monaco.
顺便说下,扬诺普洛斯先生现在在摩纳哥
Christina will validate you on the way out.
克里斯蒂娜带你出去的时候可以证实
Finally cleaning up?
总算要收拾一下了
Can't stay here forever.
不能永远待在这儿嘛
How'd your meeting with Ava go?
你和艾娃谈得怎样
She wants to testify at her own trial.
她想在自己的庭审上作证
Are you kidding?
开什么玩笑
Yeah, I know. We're working on it.
是啊我也觉得,我们正在解决这件事
Thought you'd be with Louis.
我以为你和路易在一起
He went to go see Gianopolous by himself.
他自己一个人去见扬诺普洛斯了
I hope it works.
希望他能成功
We have a good plan.
我们的计划周全
For what it's worth,
不管怎样
I suggested Louis take you with him.
我跟路易说,让他带上你
Shit.
卧槽
As Sil would say,
就像西尔会说
"Just when I thought I was out,
就在我以为我会出局时
they pull me back in."
他们又把我拉回来
Okay, so you watch The Sopranos too?
你也看《黑道家族》啊
Nobody watches The Wire
谁不是先看《黑道家族》
without starting with The Sopranos.
再看《火线》
Youdid you really suggest that to louis?
你,你真的和路易说带上我吗
It was your idea. You deserve the credit.
这是你想出来的,是你的功劳
Truce?
握手言和吧
Truce.
没问题
Shit.
卧槽
You trying to score some extra edamame from the delivery guy?
你是想从外卖员那多拿点毛豆吗
Please, Yuki always brings me extra edamame.
算了吧,他每次都多给我毛豆
Well, then who's the touchup for?
那你是为了谁盛装打扮
And did you do a costume change without leaving the office?
你居然能在办公室里就大变身
I have a number that calls a guy...
我有一个人的电话
who knows my size. I need that number.
那人知道我的尺寸,我要那个号码
I can't give you that number.
不能给你
Oh, my god. You have a date with Stephen.
天啊,你要跟史蒂芬去约会
It's not really a date.
也不是约会
It's more...of an arrangement.
更像是...一个协议
An arrangement?
协议吗
He has some shortterm needs, asked if I could help him out
他有些短期需求,问我能不能趁他还没走
while he's in town, blah blah blah,
帮他个忙,省略一千字
I'm meeting him at 8:00.
我跟他约了八点见面
Blah blah blah?
省略一千字
What's blah blah blah?
省略了什么
Oh, you know, it's just...
你懂的,就是...
this, that, and the other thing.
这个,那个,另一个
And does he know that blah blah blah constitutes
那他知道省略一千字里边包括了
this, that, and the other thing?
这个,那个,另一个吗
Rachel. Stephen and I communicate a little more subtly
瑞秋,史蒂芬跟我的交流方式很巧妙
suggestive banter, double entendres.
暗示语,双关语
We both know what we agreed to.
我们都心知肚明协议的内容
It sounds to me like you agreed to a hot and steamy affair.
听起来像是你俩要来一段疯狂的热恋
I'm not gonna even dignify that with a response.
我不屑解释,解释便是掩饰
Oh, my god, did you agree to a hot and steamy affair?
天啊,你俩是决定开始热恋吗
I have no idea.
我不知道
Louis, what can I do for you?
路易,有事吗
I want off this case.
我想退出这件案子
I take it you struck out with Gianopolous?
看来你让扬诺普洛斯出局了
I didn't strike out.
我没让他三振出局(棒球术语)
What I did was almost pull a rabbit out of a hat.
我只是变了个魔术
But the truth is the one good move we had
但实际上,我们的唯一妙招
has been taken away from us,
已经不起作用了
And I'm not gonna be left holding the bag
我不会傻站着认输
because Harvey chose to handcuff me.
都是因为哈维不让我出招
Louis, I'm not taking you off this case.
路易,我不会让你放弃这件案子
But I am taking the handcuffs off.
不过,我会让你出招
Wait, are you saying that I have your blessing
等下,你意思是你同意
to go to the board and convince them to ditch Ava Hessington?
让我说服董事会开除艾娃·海辛顿
I'm not saying anything.
我什么也没说
Got it.
明白了
Wet work.
偷偷干
This conversation never happened.
这次对话从没发生过
What is it?
怎么了
Have you ever said to Harvey,
你跟哈维说过这话吗
"This conversation never happened"?
"这次对话从没发生过"
Louis. Please tell me you never have.
路易,拜托告诉我你没说过
Would I tell you if I had?
如果我说过,会告诉你吗
I'll take that as a no.
我就当你没说过
Good night, Louis.
晚安,路易
Black swan.
黑天鹅
Wednesday, 6:52 P.M.,
周三,晚上6点52分
It happened.
发生了
You aren't having a heart attack, are you?
你没有心脏病发吧
Would that put a crimp in your evening?
那会毁了你的美好夜晚吗
Well, I guess I could scalp your ticket,
我可以把你的票高价卖掉
seeing as it is the hottest of the season.
毕竟这是本季度最火的戏剧
You know, I practically had to sell my spleen for them.
我都快要卖了脾脏才买到票
That's funny. I heard you got them from a client.
这就有趣了,听说这票是你的客户给的
Did you also hear that I traded him my spleen?
那你有听说我把脾脏卖给他了吗
I don't care if it cost you a lung.
我不管你是卖脾还是卖肺
Daniel Daylewis in a kilt? Worth it.
丹尼尔·戴·刘易斯穿苏格兰短褶裙,值了
I'm really glad to hear that.
真高兴听你这样说
Of course you are.
当然啦
You found out how much I love the theater.
你知道我多喜欢戏剧啊
You don't think the reason that I arranged all of this
你该不会以为,我安排这些
is because I looked into you?
是因为我调查过你吧
Didn't you?
你没调查我吗
Sure I did.
我的确调查过你
You know, I'm actually to theater
我喜爱戏剧
what Harvey is to sport.
犹如哈维喜爱运动
You don't give a sh about theater.
你才不喜欢戏剧呢
You love sports.
你热爱运动
Rugby mostly. Nice try.
比较喜欢橄榄球,骗谁呢
We do what we can.
我尽力而为
But we are going for dinner
但是看完戏
with Daniel DayLewis after the show.
我们将和丹尼尔·戴·刘易斯共进晚餐
You're kidding.
你开玩笑吧
I may be indifferent to the theater,
我也许对戏剧不感兴趣
but I know how to get things done.
但我懂做事的门路
You are good.
你果然厉害
I told you that on the first day we met.
我们第一次碰面时我就说了
I'm better than good.
我不只是厉害
What time is dinner?
晚餐是几点
10:30.
十点半
Then we better get going.
那我们得赶快走了
Oh, the show doesn't start for another 20 minutes.
表演还有二十分钟才开始呢
We aren't going to the show.
我们不去看表演了
Taxi!
出租车
Is that really necessary?
这真的有必要吗
You will be in the deposition.
你将会宣誓作证
I don't care about the deposition.
我才不管是不是取证
Harvey.
哈维
You want to know how you come across,
你想知道你会面临什么
you have to see how you come across.
那你就得自己亲眼去看看
Now answer my question.
现在回答我问题
Did you bribe a foreign government?
你有没有贿赂外国政府
Why are you hesitating, Miss Hessington?
海辛顿女士,你为何迟疑
Something to hide?
有什么不可告人的吗
Look, I think what Harvey's trying to say
哈维想说的是
You hesitate,
你一旦迟疑
they won't trust you.
他们就会怀疑你
Your bribery isn't in question.
你的贿赂罪不会对你造成影响
Cameron is gonna enter that plea into evidence.
卡梅隆会将你的认罪纳入证据
You have to own it and move on.
你只要承认继续作证就好了
And I suggest you do it more believably,
同时我建议你承认得真切些
because when you're up there
因为当你面对
staring down the barrel of 12 executioners,
底下十二位裁决者时
There's no changing your mind.
你不允许有任何迟疑
You think I don't know you're trying to rattle me?
你以为我不知道你是想吓唬我
Rattle you? I'm just giving you the facts.
吓唬你,我只是告诉你事实
Cameron's gonna rattle you.
卡梅隆才会真的把你吓倒
And it's gonna work,
而且他会得手的
because you and I both know you did this.
因为你我都知道,这就是你干的
How dare you! How dare I what?
你好大的胆子,我说什么了
This is your idea.
是你想去作证的
Then ask me a goddamn question.
那就快问我问题
You bribed that government.
你贿赂了那个政府
What's to stop anyone with a pulse
什么人会相信
from believing you knew that money was payment
这些贿款被用来杀人了
for killing those people?
而你却浑然不知
Because life is more important to me than money.
对于我而言,生命远比钱重要
Then why the hell did you pay that bribe in the first place?
那一开始你为什么贿赂他们
Because that's how it works over there.
因为这是那儿的潜规则
Murder is also how it works over there.
杀人也是那儿的潜规则
You did it. You know it.
你杀的人,你自己清楚
And you're not convincing anyone.
所以你无法说服任何人
Very good.
很好
Finally we get to it.
终于问到点子上了
If you check your records,
如果你回去看看资料
You'd know the reason we won that bid is
你会发现之所以我们竞标赢了
that we were the only company who took it upon ourselves
我们是唯一的公司亲自到现场
to go to the people.
和民众交流
Because you needed to see what your obstacle was.
因为你要亲自瞧瞧到底什么挡你们道了
My obstacle?
挡我们的道
We paid $100 million more than anyone else
我们比其他公司多付整整一亿
on the condition that the money be used to relocate any family
就是说好,这些钱将被用来安置和补偿
who lost anything within 50 miles of that pipeline
所有在我们输油管五十英里以内的人们
Job, home, land, livestock.
工作,家园,土地,牲畜
Anything.
损失什么补什么
What happened over there sickens me.
那儿所发生的惨案令我作呕
I lose sleep over it every night.
我为此天天失眠
And as soon as I am out of this nightmare,
一旦这场噩梦完结了
I am going to shut down the entire project
我就将关闭这整个项目
The pipeline, the oil fields, all of it.
输油管,油田,所有的一切
So I've had just about enough of you two wondering
刚刚所说的应该足以让两位
whether I'm guilty of these murders or not.
重新审视我到底是不是有罪了
Is that a good enough trial run for you?
对你来说,这次演习够好了吗
Holy shit.
我的天
She didn't do it.
不是她干的
I understand you have a strategy
我知道你对企图夺权一事
to defeat the takeover attempt.
已有了对策
I do. But it involves a conversation
没错,但这取决于
about how essential you find Ava Hessington.
你多重视艾娃·海辛顿了
If the only way to beat Tony Gianopolous
如果扳倒托尼·扬诺普洛斯唯一方法
is to get rid of her,
是牺牲她
then I don't think we have a choice.
那我想我们别无选择
If you need cover for the other board members,
如果你需要一个说服其他董事的理由
then you can just tell them that Pearson Darby recommended that.
那告诉他们这是皮尔逊达比律所的建议
And I'll recommend to them
那我将向他们建议
that we retain Pearson Darby.
我们继续与皮尔逊达比合作
So we have a deal.
看来我们达成一致了
What's the matter with you?
你怎么了
We just deposed Ava Hessington.
我们刚刚对艾娃·海辛顿取证了
You deposed your own client?
你对你自己的客户取证
Practice.
模拟取证
You couldn't convince her not to testify?
你没有成功让她打消这念头吗
No, not that.
不,不是这个原因
She convinced us that maybe she should.
她说服了我们,也许她应该那么做
Well, there would be only one reason to even consider that.
那样的话只可能有一个理由
She didn't do it.
不是她干的
No way.
不可能
I know. You said, if she's cold enough to do it,
我知道,你说过如果她能无情到杀人
she'd be cold enough to lie about it.
她就能无情地为这件事说谎
But this woman is about to lose her title, her company,
但这个女人将要失去她的权力,她的公司
her whole life...
她的全部生活
And I know that she is telling the truth.
而且我知道她在说实话
You don't have to believe me.
你不需要相信我
Take a look for yourself.
你自己看吧
What happened?
情况怎么样
He agreed. She's out.
他同意了,她要出局了
It'll be done tomorrow before the tender offer vote.
明天的投标报价投票之前就会结束
Then we still have time.
那我们还有时间
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
She's innocent.
她是无辜的
What?
什么
Take a look at this.
看看这个
I figured out what we're gonna do.
我知道我们该做什么了
And what is that?
那是什么
What we should have done in the first place.
我们一开始就该做的事情
We're gonna let her talk to the board.
我们要让她跟董事会谈谈
And preempt tomorrow's meeting with one of our own.
并在明天的会议中抢占先机
If she can convince us she's innocent,
如果她能让我们相信她是无辜的
she can convince them to keep her in charge
她也能说服他们让她继续掌权
and vote against the takeover. Winwin.
并且投票反对接管,双赢
Have Louis set it up. Whoa, whoa, whoa. Louis?
让路易斯去做这事儿,路易斯吗
Yeah. He'll love it.
对,他会乐意的
Letting her talk is what he wanted her to do in the first place.
让她讲话,最早就是他的主意
Get it done.
完成任务
Louis, what are you still doing here?
路易斯,你还在这儿干嘛
You put in a long day.
你已经工作一天了
You did a great job. Now go home.
你做得很好,现在回家去吧
I can't.
我不能
Why not?
为什么
She didn't do it.
不是她干的
Who didn't do what?
什么,不是谁干的
Ava Hessington had nothing to do with those murders.
艾娃·海辛顿跟那些谋杀没有任何关系
How do you like that?
你怎么会这样
I'll see you in the morning.
明天早上见
Jessica.
杰西卡
I'm serious. She's innocent.
我是认真的,她是无辜的
And what does that have to do with me going home tonight?
那跟我今晚回家有什么关系
It has everything to do with it.
有很大的关系
Harvey agreed to let her talk to the board.
哈维同意让她跟董事会谈话
That's all I ever wanted.
那就是我想要的
Louis, if they don't oust her tomorrow morning,
路易斯,如果他们明早不把她赶走
They will lose that takeover vote tomorrow afternoon.
他们就会输掉明天下午的收购投票
She will be pushed out either way.
不管怎样她都得离开
Well, at least I won't be responsible
可至少我不用对
for taking away an innocent woman's company.
夺走一个无辜女人的公司负责
You're not responsible for it.
你不用为这事儿负责
This is a hostile takeover.
这是一次敌意收购
They're coming tomorrow,
他们明天就来了
and the market doesn't care whether she's innocent or not.
而市场才不在乎她是不是无辜的
Harvey's gonna think it was me.
哈维会认为是我干的
It was you.
确实是你
And he would have thought that before.
而且他之前就应该想到了
Please do not stop me
请不要阻止我
from going back to that board.
再去找董事会
Louis, you offered to do this.
路易斯,是你自愿来做这件事的
You're not doing this to Harvey.
你不是为了哈维
You're doing this for your client,
你是为了你的客户
Hessington Oil.
海辛顿石油
Ava Hessington is Hessington Oil.
艾娃·海辛顿就是海辛顿石油
Not anymore.
不再是了
Jessica.
杰西卡
Enough.
够了
This conversation did happen,
这次对话确实发生过
and it's over.
而且已经结束了
How long have you been standing there?
你在那儿站了多久了
Long enough to know that if this law thing doesn't work out,
足够了解如果如果这事儿解决不了
you'd make a lousy boy Friday.
你将有一个糟糕的周五
I'd ask you to help, but I wouldn't want to take advantage.
我想让你帮忙,但我不想占你便宜
And I'd say yes, but I don't want to be taken advantage of.
我会答应帮你,但不想被你占便宜
Though I am happy to watch.
尽管我看得很开心
I'm nothing but a piece of meat to you, aren't I?
我对你来说就是砧板上的一块肉,对吧
Quiet, copy boy.
安静,复印工
Same time tomorrow night?
明晚同一时间吗
Absolutely.
当然
Interesting.
真有意思
If you find copy rooms interesting,
如果你觉得复印室有意思的话
You need to get out more.
你该多出去走走
Oh, I'm not talking about the copy room.
我说的不是复印室
I'm talking about you and Stephen
我说的是你和史蒂芬
and the spring in your steps.
还有你步伐中荡漾的春心
If I didn't know any better,
如果不是我了解你的话
I'd say You were sleeping with him.
我会说你和他滚床单了
Oh, my god, you slept with him, didn't you?
天呐,你跟他睡了,不是吗
No.
没有
How was it?
感觉怎么样
Suffice it to say, I was awesome.
只能说,我太厉害了
Oh, wait, sorry, you probably wanted to know
等等,你真正想问的
about him, didn't you?
是他吧
That was the point of the question, yes.
说到点上了,没错
Eh.
嗯
Really? God, no.
真的吗,想都别想
I may have met my match. Oh, my God.
他可能就是我的白马王子,不会吧
And the arrangement? Ongoing.
那兼职工作呢,进行中
Well, did you tell Harvey?
那你告诉哈维了吗
Oh, my god.
我勒个去
What?
怎么了
I never thought about Harvey.
我都把哈维忘了
I'm Donna. How could I have not thought of that?
我可是唐娜啊,怎么会没想到呢
Because you weren't thinking with your brain.
因为你没用你的大脑思考
Good one.
说得好
You were thinking with your
你在用...
Yeah, I got it.
我懂我懂
So what are you gonna do?
那你打算怎么做
I'm gonna tell him as soon as he gets back.
他一回来我就和他说
Have everything we need?
一切都准备好了吗
Everything.
都准备好了
Where's louis?
路易去哪了
He's gonna meet us over there.
他会在那里等我们
We should all be going together.
我们应该一起去的
Well, at least Ava's here on time.
不过至少艾娃还算准时
What the hell did you do?
你干了些什么
What are you talking about?
你在说什么啊
I just got voted out of my own company.
我刚刚被自己公司投票表决踢出来了
Wait, the vote on the takeover
等等,收购投票表决不是应该
isn't supposed to be till this afternoon.
在今天中午才开始的吗
Well, they had a different one before that,
在那之前他们进行了另一个投票
and I'm out.
我出局了
And what I want to know is, did you know?
我想知道你是不是早就知道这件事
Ava, I didn't go behind your back.
艾娃,我没有背着你做任何事
Well, you may not have gone behind my back,
也许你的确没做啥背叛我的事
but this never would have happened if you'd let me
但如果早先你让我发表公开声明的话
speak publicly in the first place.
我也不会落得如此下场
Look, Ava, my believing in your innocence
艾娃,我相信你是清白的
wouldn't change my mind about you talking to a reporter.
但我仍然不会希望你接受记者采访
Then why were you going to let me speak today?
那你今天又要我来说些什么
Because an interview isn't the same thing
因为接受记者采访
as a closeddoor meeting within your own company.
和自己公司里的关门会议不是一回事
Well, they had a closeddoor meeting,
但他们已经开过了关门会议
and the only person who benefited from that was you.
而唯一的受益者就是你
How's that?
怎么说
I may be out, but you're not.
我出局了,但你没有
Pearson Darby has been conveniently retained
皮尔逊达比依旧被雇用作
as Hessington Oil's legal counsel.
海辛顿石油的法律顾问
You think I don't know this was you?
你觉得我会不知道这是你干的吗
I don't care whether you know it was me or not.
我才不在乎你知不知道
I stand by what I did,
我坚信这么做是正确的
and I'd do it again.
即使有下次我还会这么做
You mean selling Ava out
就因为我俩的私人恩怨
because of your personal issues with me?
你就出卖了艾娃
This isn't personal, and it's not about you.
这跟私人恩怨没关,而且跟你也没关
Bullshit. Ever since Darby handed me
一派胡言,自从达比把这案子交给我
this case and not you, you've been pissed.
而没给你,你就一直很不爽
I wasn't pissed until we had a disagreement on strategy,
我不爽是因为我俩在计划上的分歧
and you invoked his name to cut me out.
而且你还借用他的名字把我挡在门外
I get it.
我懂了
I wasn't wrong about it being personal.
我没说错,这就是私人恩怨
I was wrong about which person.
不过猜错了让你不爽的对象
You're not pissed at me.
你根本就不是生我的气
You're pissed at yourself for getting played.
你是懊恼自己被耍了
What did you just say to me?
你刚对我说了啥
You heard me.
没听错
Fools rush in,
你那时脑子短路了吧
and you're the one who gave him the 51% in the first place.
竟然在一开始给了他51%的股份
I merged with Edward for the sake of this firm,
我和爱德华合并公司为的是公司的未来
just like what I did today with Ava.
这跟我对艾娃的所作所为是一样的
And the only one in this room taking things personally is you.
在这间房里宣泄自己私人情绪的是你才对
Tell yourself whatever you want,
接着骗自己吧
but don't tell me it doesn't have to do with Darby
我知道这件事和达比有关
and don't tell me it isn't personal,
这就是私人恩怨
because you can't stand being number two.
因为你受不了一辈子当二把手
Harvey, do you have a minute?
哈维,有时间吗
No, I don't.
没时间
I need Edward Darby on the phone right now.
现在给我拨通爱德华·达比的电话
By the way, where were you this morning?
还有,你今早去哪了
What are you talking about? I was here.
你说啥,我今早在这啊
You weren't here.
但你没在自己的位置上
I was in the copy room.
我在复印室
Well, what the hell were you doing in the copy room?
你跑去复印室干嘛
I was finishing up a couple things for Stephen.
我要去帮史蒂芬处理点事
You're working for Stephen?
你在为史蒂芬干活
I made some copies. You work for me.
只是复印些东西,你为我工作
Sorry.
真抱歉
It was a onetime thing.
下不为例
Well, since you haven't gotten Darby for me yet,
既然你还没帮我给达比打电话
what do you want?
你想说些啥
Nothing. It can wait.
不是什么大事,可以等等再说
What do you want?
有什么事
I want to tell you that I enjoyed working with you.
我想跟你说我很享受和你一起工作
I thought I was gonna be able to say the same.
我原本以为我也会这么说
If it means anything to you, I told Louis
有件事告诉你,我劝了路易
to stop the plan to get rid of Ava.
让他别再把艾娃踢出去
Did you know he wasn't going to?
你知道他不会停手的,对吗
No.
没错
But the truth is, even if I did,
但事实是,即使这样
I wouldn't have done anything to stop it.
我也不会做任何阻拦他的事
Is that supposed to make me believe you?
那我是不是就该因此相信你呢
It's supposed to make you understand me.
我只是想让你了解我
You're loyal to him.
你对他很忠心
I'm committed to him.
因为我是他的部下
Good night, Katrina.
晚安,卡特里娜
Good night.
晚安
What did she want?
她有什么事
Nothing.
没什么
Tell me she enjoyed working with me.
就说跟我合作挺愉快的
Did you?
那你呢
Did I what?
我怎么
Did you enjoy working with her?
你也觉得跟她合作很愉快吧
I mean, I just kept seeing you guys
总是看见你俩
working together all the time,
在一起工作
and you just seemed to be bonding away.
就跟黏在一起似的
Are you jealous?
吃醋了吗
It's not funny.
这不好笑
I'm not smiling because it's funny.
我不是因为觉得好笑才笑
I'm smiling because it's sweet.
而是因为觉得这样很贴心
You didn't think it was sweet
你和珍妮那次我真的吃醋了
when I was jealous of you and Jenny.
你可没觉得贴心
You and I weren't together then,
那时候咱俩不是还没在一起吗
but we are now.
可现在不一样了
Right.
是啊
Which is why it bothers me more now.
所以我现在才更觉得闹心了
Rachel...
瑞秋...
I trusted you with my secret,
我把我的秘密告诉了你
my life.
由此你便掌控着我的人生
If I trusted you with that, don't you know that
我都这样信任你了,难道你不知道
that means I...
我的意思...
That I...
是...
What are you what are you trying to say?
你想说什么
You know what I'm trying to say.
你知道我想说什么
Don't say it now. I don't want to hear it here.
现在不要说,我不想在这里听
Here? Where we've done pretty much everything else?
这里吗,能做的我们在这里都做过了
Mike, I I love you.
迈克,我,我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
I don't want to keep it in anymore.
我不想把这话憋心里了
I love you too.
我也爱你
And in this moment I don't care who knows.
现在我也不管有谁知道了
What you did amounts
你的所作所为
to nothing short of insubordination.
完全忤逆了我的意思
Did you fly all the way from another country to tell me that?
你大老远飞过来就是为了告诉我这句话吗
You could have just called.
打个电话就行了嘛
I gave you a very clear directive,
我的意思很明确
and you defied me.
可你却一点也不合作
Do you want to get into it?
你要来跟我理论一番吗
I most certainly do.
乐意至极
When I agreed to merge with you,
当我同意跟你合并
I knew it was 5149,
就知道是51比49的控股
But I didn't think you would lord your 2%
但我想你不会因为比我多出这2%
over me like a hammer.
强行命令我
And when I agreed to acquire you,
我当初购买你的股权
I didn't think I'd have to.
也没觉得有这个必要
Are you saying you regret this merger?
你的意思是后悔这次合并了吗
I'm saying perhaps I should have paid more attention
我是说我得多留意
to the red flags,
危险信号
such as covering up the embezzlement of a former partner.
比如掩藏前任合伙人挪用公款
Something you were more than willing to use to make the deal.
这件事可是让你抓住了把柄
You went behind my back.
你背着我搞鬼
And you stuck me with this case
你就用这个案子刁难我
and then risked losing me a huge amount of money.
还让我冒着损失一大笔钱的危险
I gave Harvey this case after already handing you
我把案子给哈维之前
a huge amount of money.
就给了你一大笔钱
I am in charge on this side of the ocean.
大洋这边,由我做主
Because I allow it to be that way.
因为我给了你这个权力
And there it is again.
又绕回来了
5149.
51比49
Until now I believed that Harvey was the wild horse
之前我一直以为哈维是那匹
that couldn't be tamed, but perhaps it is you.
无法驯服的野马,但现在看来可能是你
I think maybe Harvey was right.
哈维说的对
It is personal.
的确是私人恩怨
But I didn't make it that way.
但不是我造成的
You did, when you allowed your feelings
都是你,是你让你对艾娃的个人情感
for Ava to cloud your judgment.
影响了你的判断
And as you pointed out, I had a partner once
既然你说到这个,我之前的合伙人
who made decisions based on his personal shit,
就是按照个人的狗屁情感办事
and I will not allow that to happen again.
我是不会再让历史重演的
And 5149 or not,
不管控股权如何分配
I just took 14 million and put it on my side of the ledger,
我刚在我这边的账本上加了一千四百万
so do me a favor, Edward, and turn off the lights on your way out.
所以爱德华,麻烦你走的时候把灯关了