Leave me alone. I'm fine. I've gotta pick up that truck.
不要管我。我很好。我得去开那辆卡车。
I'd be happy to get the truck. I don't think so. It's a pretty big truck.
我愿意去开那辆卡车。算了吧。那卡车挺大的。
Oh. Is it--is it bigger than the combine I've been driving since I was 12 years old?
哦。难道还能大过我从12岁就开始驾驶的联合收割机?
Or the Widrow tractor with the Macdon header that I drove to and parallel parked at my high school prom? Hmm?
或是那个巨型收割型拖拉机,就是我开去参加高中毕业舞会并平行停车的那个吗?
At least something got plowed that night. - Heard that!
至少那晚有东西被耕多了。-我听到了(暗讽小卡破处失败)!
Oh, son of bitch!
你妹的!
Your low back is in spasm, Jay. I can massage that out for you. -I'm fine.
你的腰部正在痉挛呢,杰。我可以给你做个按摩。-我很好。
Dad, you don't know what you're missing. Phil is a magician.
老爸,你会错过极大的享受哦。菲尔简直就是魔法师。
And a licensed masseur. Before I heard the siren song of residential real estate, I was bitten by the rub bug.
还是个有执照的按摩师。在我投身房地产业之前我可是按摩大师哦。
No, he's--he's amazing. I had this knot in my leg, two minutes with Phil and it was gone.
他真的很神奇。之前我腿上长了个包,菲尔帮我按摩了两分钟就消了。
I'm sorry, but I think you might have a higher tolerance for a man's hands on your body than I do.
不好意思,我觉得你可能比较习惯让男人的手在你身上乱摸。
Charming. - Ay, don't be an idiot. Let Phil help you. -Fine.
您真会说话!-不要犯傻了。让菲尔帮帮你吧。-好吧。
Great! I'll just go get the room ready. I'll think you'll be surprised with what these hands can do.
太棒了!我这就去准备房间。你会为我双手的魔力感到吃惊的。
Really? Can they drive a Bobcat skid-steer with a bucket grapple through a school hallway on a dare?
是吗?你的双手能因为你和人打赌就开着带草扒子的小推土机穿越学校过道吗?
Because these can and have.
我的双手不但可以还成功了。
Poor Reuben, huh? Having to rebuild his whole life at age 12.
罗本真可怜,是吧?不得不在12岁时就重建自己的生活。
Yeah. That blows.
是啊。太他妈背了。
I know we're both shaken up, but let's watch the language.
我明白我俩都被吓坏了,不过还是要注意文明用语。
Okay, put this in a safe place. It's for Reuben.
把这个放到安全的地方。这是给罗本的。
It's one of those, um, how do you say again, the takka-takka-takka...Is that the helicopter with the camera in it...that you control with your phone?
就是那种怎么说来着,那种塔卡塔卡响的......是那种内置照相机的直升飞机吗,可以用手机控制的那种?
The one I asked for?
是我一直想买的那种吗?
Okay, when your house burns down, you get one of these. No, don't burn your house down.
是的,房子被烧了就得到个飞机做安慰。不,我不是让你去烧房子啊。
How lucky is Reuben? -So lucky.
罗本是有多幸运啊?-太幸运了。
You know what? I say we take this thing out and see how she flies.
我建议把它拿出来瞧瞧它是怎么飞的。
I don't know. My mom got it for Reuben.
不太好吧。这是我妈妈买给罗本的。
Oh, so now he won't even share his toys?
我们就不能分享下他的玩具吗?
He never does. -Screw that guy!
他从不与人分享玩具。-让那家伙去死吧!
Yeah! You're a terrible influence. -You need me.
就是!真是近墨者黑。-黑黑更健康。