Gasping? Really? Holding hands? We're not in a nosedive.
犯得着大喘气吗?至于把手握那么紧吗?又不是要俯冲。
Okay, you know what, if it would make you feel better, get out and guide me. Okay, come on. Let's go.
好吧,我服了,如果你们乐意,那就下车给我导向吧。来吧。快点。
Please don't yell at me, but there's not enough room.
请别对我大喊大叫,可这车门打不开。
Okay, climb over. You're fine.
好吧,从我这爬下去。你没事的。
You know, the native Americans believe that burning sage kept bad energy away.
知道吗,土着人坚信烧鼠尾草的香气能让负面能量消散。
How'd that work out for 'em? Get to the back.
想想他们可悲的下场吧?快来帮我按背吧。
That's the spirit. -Thank you.
这就对了。-多谢你了。
I just need to make sure that the oil is a perfect 98.6. And it is perfect.
我得确认下这油已达到37度了(体温)。没错,完美无瑕。
Now I want you to take a deep breath and let me transport you to a land I call relaxistan.
现在,你先深呼吸,让我引领你到达一个名为放松圣域的地方。
Oh, what the hell? Get off me. I knew this was a terrible...Oh, Mama Lucian, that's good.
怎么回事?滚下来。我就知道这肯定糟......妈妈咪呀,爽死了。
So you wanna try it?
想玩玩吗?
I don't know. I'm still feeling guilty. It's Reuben's helicopter.
我也说不好。我还是觉得很内疚。那本来是罗本的直升飞机。
Reuben is the whole reason we should be doing this.
就因为是他我们才更该玩。
He's barely living proof that life can change in a second.
他就是《世事难料》中那活生生的例子。
You gotta grab what you can when you can. What is this hold you have on me?
人生得意须尽欢 今朝有酒今朝醉。你究竟是对我施了什么魔法?
Wow. Okay, now ease up.
真棒。很好,现在减速。
Okay, I'm easing up. Okay, it's not working.
我在减速。不管用啊。
Get ahold of yourself, Manny! She's getting away! -I can't--I...I can't hold her!
曼尼,快控制住!它要飞走了!-我控制不住了
Give it to me! Mayday! Mayday! Oh, well.
给我!紧急求救!紧急求救!算了算了。
What do you mean "Oh, well"? My mom's gonna kill us.
你什么意思?我妈会宰了咱俩的。
Us? You were flying it. I was in the attic packing boxes.
跟我有什么关系?是你在玩。我可是在阁楼整理箱子。
You're gonna help me find it, or the next search will be for you.
你得帮我把它找回来,不然我就让你人间蒸发。
I like this guy. Where's he been?
我喜欢你这态度。平时你怎么不这样?
Just relax. Let me know if I'm hurting you.
放松。疼了你就吱一声。
Are you kidding me? It's fantastic. I love you.
你开玩笑吧?我都爽死了。我爱你。