go,go,go,go!
上上上
Clear. Clear.
安全安全
We clear here .
这里没人
Surveillance had them all going inside 45 minutes ago.
监控显示他们是45分钟前进来的
Did anyone bail out on the perimeter?
有人逃出包围圈吗?
No,ma'am. All secure out here.
没有长官外面都安全
Boss,this isn't a meth lab.
老大这里不是安非他命实验室
So why an escape tunnel?
那怎么有个逃跑的暗道?
Need to take a look at this.
看看这个
Hotchner.
胡奇
When?
什么时候?
Did they raise the terror alert?
他们提高安全警戒级别了没?
No,that's probably best.
不那样最好
All right,get everybody in now.
好吧集合所有人
I'll be there in a minute.
我马上就到
What's going on?
出什么事了?
Nothing. I just have to go to the office.
没事我得去趟办公室
It's 6:15,and you're talking about a terror alert?
现在是6点15 而你在说恐怖袭击警报?
It's bad,isn't it?
情况很糟是吧?
I don't know yet.
我还不清楚
Please don't lie to me.
别骗我
It might be.
可能吧
I may not be home tonight.
晚上我可能不回家了
I mean,I might be home late.
我是说会很晚到家
I know.
知道了
Shoot. I forgot.
该死我忘了
Tomorrow is the day we scheduled to take jack to have his pictures taken.
明天我们本计划要带杰克去拍照片的
Don't worry about it. I'll reschedule.
别担心我再安排吧
No,no,no,no. Go ahead and take him,
不...去吧带他去吧
and I'll do my best to be there,ok?
我会尽量赶过去的好吗?
Just come back safely.
安全回来就行了
I will.
我会的
Bye.
再见
Everybody,meet agent prentiss.
各位这位是普伦蒂斯探员
you had a date. I've been filling her in on protocol.
昨天我向她介绍过规章制度了
- Derek morgan. Emily prentiss.
德里克·摩根 艾米丽·普伦蒂斯
We can make nice later. What do we know?
晚些再介绍吧现在情况怎么样?
The dea raided what they thought was a hardened meth lab right here in northern virginia, DEA
在北维吉尼亚搜捕一个他们认为的固体兴奋剂实验室时
but they found this instead.
却发现了这个
That could be a dispersal device for a chemical weapon.
可能是化学武器的传播装置
Sophisticated.
很精密
Homeland security's thinking al qaeda.
国土安全部认为是基地组织
They've developed devices that span the spectrum of sophistication,
他们发展了范围更广的精巧装置
some as simple as soda bottles and paint cans.
有些简单到象苏打瓶子或者颜料罐
They're called al ikhteraa.
它们叫做Al Ikhteraa
- Literally "the invention." They are.
就是"发明" 是的
Do we know what the biological or chemical agent is yet?
我们知道这个生物或者化学制剂是什么了吗?
No,not yet.
还不知道
The cell members bailed out through a tunnel.
组织成员都从一个暗道跑掉了
The dea recovered a nextel 2-way and managed to intercept a message.
DEA发现了一个Nextel对讲机截获了一条消息
That's not the transcript. No,it's in arabic.
这不是抄本 不是这是阿拉伯语
our friends surprised us and eloped.
我们的朋友给了我们一个惊喜然后私奔了
We can no longer wait for the wedding as planned.
不能再按计划举行婚礼了
We can deliver our gift at the next crescent.
我们下个新月升起时把礼物送出去
I lived in several middle eastern countries growing up.
我在几个中东国家长大的
Next crescent?
下个新月?
Muslims sometimes use a lunar calendar.
穆斯林有时用阴历
- I'd have to look it up... - next crescent moon is in 2 days.
我得查一下... 下个新月是2天内
So whatever they're attacking,it's happening in less than 48 hours.
那么无论他们要袭击什么都会在48小时内
It sounds like it,sir.
大概吧
Payment for the nextel is linked to this man.
Nextel对讲机的付款人是
Jind allah.
金德·安拉
Literally soldier of god.
意思是上帝的战士
That's pretty poor operational security for a sophisticated plot.
这名字对一个精密的策划来说可不够安全
2 months ago,jind allah was captured leaving the U.S.
两个月前 金德·安拉在离境时被抓获
Using a forged pakistani passport via richmond international airport.
他在里士满国际机场用了一个巴基斯坦的假护照
He's been held as a ghost detainee in guantanamo bay ever since.
自那时起他就在关塔纳摩秘密关押着
So technically,he doesn't exist.
所以表面上看是没有这么个人的
Soldier of god isn't a name.
上帝的战士不是一个名字
No,it's most likely a name taken on for the jihad,meaning struggle.
不更象是一个取自JIHAD的名字 就是战争
Extremists claim it's a holy war.
极端主义者称这是场圣战
Yet the words "holy" and "war" never appear together in the qu'ran.
但是"圣"和"战"在古兰经中从未一起出现过
Do we know his real name?
知道他的真名吗?
Cia interrogators have gotten nothing out of the guy.
CIA对这人的审问一无所获
They need us to break him.
那就需要我们来突破他
We do know from past intercepts that he's a recruiter.
从早先截获的的资料看他是一个招募人
He came into this country to assemble the omega cell,
他来到这个国家是为了集合最后一个组织
a sleeper cell with an unknown mission.
一个有着未知任务的潜伏者
We have 48 hours to do what the cia hasn't been able to manage in 2 months.
我们有48小时来做CIA两个月还没搞定的事
We could be looking at the first attack on our soil since 9/11.
我们在查的可能是911后第一起在我们国土上的袭击
Hey. Car here? I told reid 5 minutes.
嗨车在吗?我跟里德说5分钟出发
I think you should take prentiss with you to guantanamo.
我觉得你可以带普伦蒂斯一起去关塔纳摩
Excuse me? She could be of help.
什么?她也许能帮上忙
I don't know enough about her abilities.
我对她的能力还不了解
There's plenty for her to do back here.
她在这里也可以做很多事
I don't know what she's capable of either, but we've got to find out sooner or later.
我也不知道她的能力但早晚都要查出来
Well,it's an interrogation, not a training exercise.
这可是一次审讯不是实习
She's the only member of the team fluent in arabic.
她是唯一一个说流利阿拉伯语的组员
Well,there are other translators.
还有别的翻译
Yeah,but they haven't studied behavior.
是的但他们不懂行为研究
She ever have her ready bag yet?
她已经收拾好行李了吗?
My guess is there isn't much this woman's unprepared for.
我猜她差不多什么都准备了一手
Car leaves in 4 minutes.
车4分钟内出发
Yes,sir.
是长官
The old term used,
常言道
some of the best lessons are learned from past mistakes.
吃一堑长一智
The error of the past is the wisdom of the future.
失败是成功之母
Excuse me,sir.
对不起长官
I just wanted to let you know how much I appreciate--
只想告诉你我非常感激--
do not thank me.
不用谢我
- Sir? - It's not a favor.
长官?这不是特别关照
Of course. I know that.
当然 我知道
You're coming to do a job.
你来是为了工作
Do you think the interrogation of jind allah will work in time?
你觉得金德·安拉的审问能及时奏效吗?
Interrogation's the most dynamic form of profiling.
审问是犯罪描述的最佳动态形式
That's not an answer.
这可不是回答
Sir.
长官
He's been locked away in gtmo.
他被关押在观塔那摩
He doesn't know we raided the cell's safe house.
他不知道我们突袭了那个组织的安身之处
That's an advantage for us.
这对我们是有利条件
The main thing is to get him talking about anything.
最主要的是让他说话
Then his language and body movements will betray him.
这样他的语言和肢体动作就会出卖他
It's like this-- you just focus on the way your opponent holds his piece.
就象这样你只关注对手的动作
How quickly and firmly he places it. Then you watch his face and body.
看有多快多坚定然后观察他的脸和身体
It'll telegraph a player's strategy,his training,
这也能传达出对手的策略训练
maybe his motivations.
或者动机
Is that what you need us to do?
这就是你要我们做的?
No. I need you to listen.
不我要你去听
You're fluent in arabic.
你会流利的阿拉伯语
I won't know the nuances like you.
我不能象你那样知道细微的差别
Every word,every phrase.
每个字每个词
Be on the lookout for subtext,ulterior meanings.
注意潜台词和隐含的意思
What do you want me to do?
我做什么呢?
I want you to watch for tells.
注意看他怎么说话
Non-verbals,micro-expressions.
非语言的细微的表情
Watch him when he's comfortable and relaxed,
注意他舒服和放松的时候
then note the behavioral changes when he's under stress.
然后记录他有压力时行为的改变
If we can establish a baseline,we'll be able to read him once I challenge his belief systems.
如果我们能建立一个基准当我挑战他的信仰时我们就能了解他了
Before I can get him to give up where or how they'll attack,
在让他说出袭击的时间和方式前
I'll first have to cause him to reveal something of himself.
我必须先让他展示一下自己
Game oveR.
游戏结束了
What are you talking about?
你说什么?
Gtmo's runway is perpendicular to cuban airspace,
观塔那摩的跑道与古巴的领空垂直
so approaching aircraft have to negotiate a last minute 90 degree right turn in order to land.
所以飞机降落时必须向右转90度
They call it the gtmo twist.
这叫做观塔那摩大转弯
I was winning.
我还领先呢
Actually,he would have had you in 3.
事实上他再有三步就将军了
- Bonnie ryan. - Aaron hotchner.
邦尼·赖安 亚伦·胡奇
Dea team. We ran this raid.
DEA组就是我们进行的搜捕
Derek morgan.
德里克·摩根
This must have slowed you down some,huh?
这个一定拖延了你们的行动时间
Enough for them to get out through the tunnel.
足够让他们从暗道逃跑了
They must have done escape drills.
他们一定受过逃生训练
Hey,morgan.
嗨 摩根
Hey,kenny. Been a minute,man.
嗨 肯尼 来了一会儿了?
Yeah.
是啊
- We good in here? Yeah,
还顺利吗?还好
don't worry about it. Everything's been rendered safe.
别担心这些是安全的
These guys weren't messing around.
这帮家伙没有浪费时间
Hotch,these tubes surround what would be the explosive charge.
胡奇 这些管子围着的应该是爆炸物
And this cylinder right here?
这个圆筒呢?
It's gotta be where they put whatever bio or chem agent they plan on dispersing.
应该装的是他们打算传播的生物或者化学制剂
That's happy thought.
想法真妙
Yeah. Tell me about it.
是的跟我说说吧
Looks like a 4 man cell.
看起来是4个人的房间
They assimilated into the community.
他们已经完全融入了这个环境
Just like any other suburban gangster wannabes rolling at the mall.
假装成那些想变成明日星的乡下混混们
Who do you think we're dealing with?
你觉得我们在对付什么人?
Most likely middle eastern males in their early twenties.
很可能是20岁左右的中东男性
And judging by that device out there, they're looking at significant targets:
看他们的装置应该是针对有重大意义的目标
Military installations, government buildings.
军用设施政府建筑物
You must be the bau boys.
你们一定是BAU的人
And gal. Pardon me.
还有姑娘对不起
- I'm jason gideon. Andy bingaman,fbi.
我是詹森·吉迪恩 安迪·宾加曼 FBI的
Agent prentiss,dr. Reid.
普伦蒂斯探员 里德博士
I'm the intelligence supervisor here at gtmo.
我是观塔那摩这边的情报主管
You guys having a hard time getting jind allah to talk?
你们没法让金德·安拉开口?
Not only can't they get him to budge,but 2 weeks ago,
不旦没法让他动一下但是2周前
word got out that one of the other detainees was spilling secrets.
传说其中一个在押犯泄露了秘密
Jind allah managed to have a 3 minute conversation with him in the shower line.
金德·安拉在淋浴时设法跟他谈了三分钟
That night,the other detainee committed suicide.
那天夜里那个在押犯就自杀了
He's reciting the qu'ran from memory.
他在背诵古兰经
He's most likely a hafez.
他很象个哈菲兹
He must have done it a dozen times since he's come to this facility.
自他来这里以后一定背了很多遍了
Some muslim children are able to do it since age 12.
有些穆斯林孩子12岁起就会背了
2 months of interrogation,that's all the cia's been able to get out of him.
两个月的审讯 CIA只能让他说出这些
There are cuts and bruises under his right eye socket.
他右眼窝有伤口和青紫
What kind of tactics are they using?
他们采用什么策略?
I control the actions to the detainees,
我管理对在押犯采取的行动
but I can assure you,my protest about their methods has been ignored.
但我保证我对他们的行为方式的抗议完全被置之不理
Let the interrogation proceed normally.
让审讯正常进行吧
I'm gonna interrupt and demand they stop harassing.
我会中断审讯并要求他们停止用刑
Maybe I should tell them in advance.
也许我该先打声招呼
No,it's better if they don't expect it.
不最好让他们出乎意料
The reaction will be more visceral,more believable.
这样的反应更本能更可信
- Go ahead with phase 2 as planned. - Got you
按原计划执行第二计划 收到
You really gonna put a show on for these guys?
你真的需要用电视监控这些人?
No,no for them.
不不是他们
For jind allah.
是金德·安拉
He's needs to see me as a complete contrast to what he's come to expect from his captors.
要让他看到我与抓他的人成为鲜明的对比
It's the best way to jump start him into talking.
这是让他开口的最佳方式
We have less than 36 hours.
我们还有不到36小时了
Have at it.
开始了
You 2 ready?
你们俩准备好了?
- Yeah,this way. Thank you.
是的这边 谢谢
Do you understand?
明白吗?
Every day--
每天--
who the hell are you?
你他妈的是谁?
Supervisory special agent jason gideon.
高级特别探员 詹森·吉迪恩
I'm an fbi behavioral analyst.
我是FBI的行为分析学家
It's time to show this man some respect.
该让这个人得到一些尊重了
You gotta be kidding me.
你开什么玩笑
You have orders from agent bingaman to leave
宾加曼探员命令你们离开
so I can speak with this detainee alone.
好让我和这个在押犯单独谈话
I'm sorry for the treatmentyou've suffered.
很抱歉让你受这么多罪
If you don't mind,I'd like to spend some time with you.
如果你不介意我想跟你呆一会儿
He stopped his recitation.
他停止背诵了
He's sizing gideon up.
他在琢磨Gideon
If I don't mind?
如果我不介意?
Like to get to know you as a person.
我想知道做为一个人
Your faith,your ideology.
你的信念你的意识
To what end?
什么目的?
Studying human behavior is what I do.
我就是研究人类行为的
You know,if these guys are fundamentalists,
如果这帮人是原教旨主义者
you'd think they'd have qu'rans,prayer mats.
那应该有古兰经祈祷用的席子
No. We didn't find any of that here.
没有我们没找到
They must have at least one other location.
他们一定还有个据点
Ryan,
赖安
hotch. what is it ? Hotch
这是什么?
That looks like a list of chemicals.
象是化学物品的清单
I'm gonna check with garcia.
我让加西亚查一下
Go,doll.
说帅哥
Hey,I'm gonna read off a list to you. it's criminals
我要读出一张清单是化学物品
I'd like to believe,with greater understanding one day,
我愿意相信当有了更深的了解
we can come to a peaceful resolution of our differences.
总有一天我们会找到一个和平解决争端的方式
Is that so?
是吗?
Look,I don't know what you've done or what you may have planned to do.
听着我不知道你做了什么还计划做什么
But unlike the other detainees here,
但与别的在押犯不同
you have the education,intelligence to convey the nuances of your culture.
你受过教育 而且拥有可以传达你们文化中的细微差别的智慧
That's what interests me.
这引起我的注意
Until I don't give you what you want.
如果我不给你们想要的东西
Then you will resort to other tactics.
你们就会改变策略
I swore an oath to uphold the united states constitution,
我发过誓要维护美国宪法
no matter where I am,no matter who I deal with.
不管我在哪儿或者跟谁打交道
You're sure?
你确定?
All right.
好吧
What'd she say?
她说什么?
Garcia says this looks like a list of additives needed to weaponize anthrax.
加西亚说这张单子象是制造炭疽武器的添加剂
could they get enough anthrax?
他们有足够多的炭疽热吗?
The letter sent to senator tom daschle's office in 2002 only contained 2 grams of purified spores,
2002年寄给参议员汤姆·达施勒的信中只有两克提纯的孢子
enough to kill 25 million people if effectively distributed.
如果有效的散播就能使两千五百万人丧生
Are you willing to have a chat with me?
你愿意和我谈谈吗?
Go ahead. Good.
说吧好的
Let's chat.
谈谈吧
He's from egypt. Cairo.
他来自埃及开罗
You sure?
你确定?
No,he could be yemeni,but odds are he's egyptian.
也可能是也门但更象埃及人
What type of name is gideon?
吉迪恩是哪类名字?
American.
美国的
I often forget that in your country you put your country first and your god last.
我老是忘记在你们国家国家是第一位的上帝是最后的
Sir,he was born and raised in egypt.
长官他是在埃及出生成长的
They pronouce "j" sounds as a "G."
他们把"J"发音为"G"
You don't consider yourself egyptian as well as muslim?
你不认为自己既是埃及人也是穆斯林?
Egyptian.
埃及人
In 2 minutes,you know more about me than those thugs found out in 2 months.
2分钟内你就比那些暴徒在2个月对我的了解还多了
They and I have very,very different motives and methodologies.
他们和我的动机非常不同方式也不同
And yet your country relies on them to protect you from us.
但你们的国家还要靠他们来抵御我们
Sometimes they're their own worst enemy.
有时他们就是自己最大的敌人
Yeah. Who is your worst enemy,agent gideon?
那么谁是你最大的敌人 吉迪恩探员?
It's not a who.
不是谁
It's a what.
而是什么
Ignorance.
无知
You're a very honest man.
你很诚实
And you?
你呢?
Must have become a hafez by what,age 10?
你应该10岁就是个哈菲兹了是吗?
9.
9岁
Any person with the discipline and dedication to memorize the entire qu'ran by age 9
任何一个从9岁起就凭纪律和奉献精神背诵整部古兰经的人
must have a very serious reason to choose a life of violence.
一定有特别的原因才会选择暴力的生活
Perhaps.
也许
We are through already?
我们谈完了?
No,not at all.
不早着呢
The sun is about to set.
太阳要落山了
Mecca's in that direction.
麦加在那个方向
I'll have a prayer rug and water bowl sent in.
我会叫人送祈祷席和清水来
What the heck is going on here?
这是什么鬼东西?
The nsa is routing all messages to us for language analysis.
国家安全局面正把所有需要语言分析的信息发过来
You know,rumor has it,much to my chagrin, that during national security emergencies,
正如谣传所说我也很气愤 如遇国家安全紧急事件
our fair country turns all of its satellites homeward and records all electronic traffic in the whole U.S.A
我们的美好国家就会让所有的卫星转向自己录下整个美国的电子通信
Is this even legal?
这合法吗?
Yeah,I don't really want to think about that right now.
行了我现在可不愿意想这个
Somewhere in this slew of chatter could be a shred of something that could save a whole lot of lives.
有时只言片语就能拯救苍生
All right,well,cross reference gift with wedding allusions.
好吧交叉查询一下提及婚礼礼物的
They'll be consistent with their code.
这与他们的暗号一致
Here's something.
有发现了
It rained all over the wedding,but the gift is waiting in the barn.
婚礼时都在下雨礼物还在谷仓里
When was that call made?
什么时候的电话?
Looks like just over 2 hours ago.
好象是两个小时前
Let's run the words "barn and "wedding" through.
再查一遍"谷仓"和"婚礼"
The wedding will now be held at vincent's barn off link and annandale.
婚礼马上进行在安南达尔Vincent的谷仓
Route the gift for delivery.
礼物运送的路线
That's not a gift I wanna get.
这可不是我想要的礼物
I'll call hotch.
我给胡奇打电话
Yeah,jj.
什么事 JJ
We think we just found the cell's backup location.
我们找到了那个组织的后备据点
It looks like a construction site in annandale,virginia.
象是弗吉尼亚州安南达尔的一个建筑
Sounds like they may have another device ready to arm.
听起来他们似乎装备好了另一个装置
I'll get agent ryan to organize another raid. And notify gideon and reid.
我会让赖安探员安排另一次搜捕通知一下吉迪恩和里德
Ok.
好的
Can I offer you some water?
你要喝点水吗?
I offer you some first.
你先用吧
They only kept it there to show me what I could not have.
他们把水放在那里就是要告诉我我拿不到
I'd like you to explain something to me.
我想让你给我解释一些事情
How can you ignore the fact
你怎么能否认
that muhammad preached passivitywhile he was in mecca?
穆哈默得在麦加的时候宣扬的是无抵抗
Do no violence.
不使用暴力
His later message from medina was perfectly clear.
他后来在麦地那传达出的消息很清楚了
When violence come upon you,
暴力找上门
you must fight back with violence.
你必须以暴制暴
He's quoting from the hadith,not from the qu'ran.
他引用的是穆罕默德言行录不是古兰经
It's called the verse of the sword.
叫做剑之诗
They argue that it cancels out earlier teachings.
它们辩驳说这与先前的教诲矛盾
Verse of the sword.
剑之诗
Just someone's spin on the words of the prophet.
是一些人质疑先知的言语
It's not even part of the qu'ran.
这甚至不是古兰经的一部分
But it does say in the qu'ran fight and slay the infidels wherever you find them
但古兰经里确实写道只要一找到异教徒你就应杀死他
and seize them in every stratagem of war.
在战争中抓住他们
Unless they repent.
除非他们忏悔
Establish regular prayers and practice regular charity.
定时祈祷日行善举
Is it your intention,mr. Gideon,
这就是你的目的吗 吉迪恩先生
to become a man of faith and revert to islam?
成为一个有信仰的人?
I am a man of faith.
我是一个有信仰的人
I have repented,I pray regularly,
我忏悔我也祈祷
and I practice charity.
我还行善
I have never committed violence against you,
我从来没有对你施暴
so how is it that my faith would allow you to live and worship as you please,
那么我的信仰能让你继续生存和崇拜你信奉的神
and yours would take my life and snuff it out?
而你的会夺走我的生命终结世界这又要怎么解释呢?
You are simply misguided people of the book.
你只是对古兰经有误解的人罢了
- But if you revert to islam... a billion muslims...
但如果你回到伊斯兰...十亿穆斯林...
one billion muslims manage to practice their faith in peace...
十亿穆斯林和平地信奉着自己的信仰...
for allah is surely merciful.
因为阿拉非常慈善
You...
你...
inquired about my childhood earlier.
先前询问我的童年
I will tell you...
我来告诉你...
that it was a happy one until one day a bomb fell out of the sky
我的童年很幸福直到有一天一颗炸弹从天而降
and leveled the bazaar that I was in with my family.
把我和家人身处的街市夷为平地
I was only 8.
我当时只有8岁
Must have been horrifying for such a young boy.
对于一个孩子来说太可怕了
He's opening up about himself.
他开始打开心扉了
Maybe.
也许吧
We need to verify what he's saying,though.
但我们还是要证实他说的是不是实话
Speak.
请讲
Garcia,I need you to check something for me. Garcia
我需要你帮我查点东西
I'm looking for a stray bombing in a bazaar somewhere in egypt approximately 30 years ago.
我在找大约30年前在埃及某个街市一次
Ok,greaT. That's not too obscure.
哦太棒了并不是太模糊
I don't need you to give me details.
我不需要知道细节
We're just trying to set a baseline for jind allah's truthfulness.
我们只要知道金德·安拉的真实基本情况
I just need to know if it happened at all.
我只要知道有没有这回儿事就行了
- When I know,you'll know. Thank you.
一查到就告诉你 谢谢
When the rubble was cleared...
废墟清理干净后...
half...
一半...
of my family was dead.
我家里一半的人都死了
It was on that day that I swore my life to vengeance for allah.
就在那一天我以阿拉之名发誓要复仇
And for that very reason those holding you here can never let you leave.
就是因为这个原因那些抓住你的人永远不会放你走
Your only hope is to tell me so I can hopefully one day share your struggle with the world.
你唯一的希望就是向我坦白这样我才能分担你的痛苦
Your government won't even admit that I exist.
你的政府甚至不承认我的存在
How possibly can you tell my side of the story?
你们怎么会明白我的故事?
Hey,guys,we want silence. No conversation.
嘿伙计们安静不要说话
Let's be careful. We don't know what to expect.
我们得小心我们不知道将会面对什么
- Ready? Ready. Let's do it.
准备好了吗?准备好了行动吧
Clear!
安全!
This place is completely empty. We missed them again.
这个地方完全是空的我们又错过了
You got gideon,prentiss,and me.
我们这里有吉迪恩 普伦蒂斯和我
It's hotch. We're at cell location number 2.
我是胡奇 我们在2地点
No cell members,no lab,no dispersal devices.
没有组织成员没有实验室没有消散装置
We're still looking for escape tunnels.
我们仍在寻找秘密地道
Call us.
有消息打电话给我们
We're running out of time. The attack's supposed to take place in less than 24 hours.
我们快没时间了袭击不到24小时就会发生了
So getting jind allah to talk is our only chance of finding them.
所以让金德·安拉招供是我们唯一的机会了
Time I confronted him with the truth.
是要让他说实话的时候了
What are you going to do?
你现在要怎么做?
Show him my hand.
跟他摊牌
I'm going to give you the respect of telling you what just happened.
为了表示对你的尊重我告诉你刚刚发生的事情
A team of agents raided an omega cell location.
一队特工突袭了你们组织的一个基地
Actually,both of them.
事实上两个基地他们都找到了
Our men are in place in annandale as we speak.
我们的人现在正在安南达尔
You gain nothing by remaining silent.
你保持沉默什么也得不到
Jihad is forever.
圣战会持续永远
Something's wrong.
出问题了
His hands.
他的手
Gideon,something's wrong.
吉迪恩 出问题了
This guy seemed relieved by what you just told him.
你刚才说的话好像让他松了口气
Excuse me.
失陪一下
- What's the problem? Get everybody out of there.
怎么回事?让所有人都撤出去
Now! Now! Now!
现在!现在!现在!
Everybody out.
所有人都出去
It's a trap. Now!
这是个陷阱现在!
I said out! Go!
我说撤!快走!
How did a terror cell get its hands on anthrax without a single lab reporting a security breach?
怎么会在一个恐怖组织有炭疽病毒的情况下连一个安全警报都没有?
Would we know if a foreign lab had a breach?
我们能不能知道外国实验室有没有被入侵?
A foreign lab? Actually,no.
外国的实验室?事实上不能
Garcia,isn't annandale where morgan and hotch are?
加西亚 摩根和胡奇在安南达尔吗?
That's not a gas main explosion.
那不是煤气爆炸
Please pick up.
快接电话
Please pick up. Please pick up.
快接电话快接电话
Yeah,it's morgan.
喂我是摩根
Hello? Garcia,can you hear me?
喂?加西亚 听得到吗?
We saw the explosion on tv.
我们在新闻里看到了爆炸
Yeah,I know. We lost a swat agent.
是的我知道我们损失了一个突击队员
Oh,god.
哦上帝啊
Don't worry. Don't think you're gonna get rid of me that easy.
别担心别以为你能这么容易的摆脱我
Do you need anything?
你需要什么吗?
I know who to call if I do. Thanks,baby doll.
有需要就找你谢谢宝宝
That's ok.
好的
Is he all right?
他们还好吗?
Yeah.
是的
We lost a swat agent.
我们失去了一个突击队员
Son of a bitch.
狗娘养的
Sorry about that.
很遗憾
Yeah,me,too.
我也是
The chatter was a set-up. They knew we'd be listening.
那席对话是个骗局他知道我们会监听
They led us straight here.
他们把我们直接引过来的
Just tell me you know where to look next.
告诉我你知道下一步去哪里
Not yet.
还不清楚
They ok?
他们还好吗?
We were right about the trap.
我们被设计了
It was rigged to explode.
基地被操纵引爆
A swat agent was killed.
一个突击队员殉职了
- Was anthrax involved? No.
有炭疽吗?没有
Then that's not the final target.
那么这不是最终目标
You look troubled,my friend.
你看起来很苦恼朋友
You killed one of my men.
你杀死了我的一个队员
I was here with you.
我一直和你在一起
The second location was a trap.
第二个地点是个陷阱
One of my agents was killed in the explosion.
我的一个探员在爆炸中死了
This is war.
这就是战争
We expect casualties.
我们预计到会有伤亡
Shouldn't you?
难道你不是吗?
He was a good man.
他是个好人
Well... if he would convert,
哦...如果他信教
there would be no reason for him to fear death.
那么他就不应该畏惧死亡
What do you say to his family?
你要怎么对他的家庭说?
I say...
我会说...
where... were you to mourn...
我的...儿子被杀的时候...
when my son was murdered?
你们在哪里哀悼?
His son?
他的儿子?
Did you see that?
你明白吗?
When he told the story about his childhood,
当他前面讲述自己孩提时代的故事时
the bomb landing in the bazaar,his behavior changed.
街市的炸弹爆炸他的行为改变了
We know he was lying.
我们就知道他在说谎
Garcia couldn't find any record of a bombing during the time jind allah was a boy.
加西亚找不到任何金德·安拉孩提时代爆炸的记录
Exactly,but this time when he mentioned his son,he looked at his hands,
没错 但这次他提到儿子时他看着自己的手
like he had to concentrate to control his anger.
就好像他要集中注意力来控制自己愤怒之情
That first story wasn't about him.
第一个不是他自己的故事
It was about his son.
是他儿子的故事
Which means it must have been more recent.
这也就意味着爆炸是不久以前发生的
Garcia.
加西亚
I need you to look for a bombing again in egypt,
我需要你帮我再找找埃及的爆炸案
but this time anything in the last 10 years.
但这次是过去10年内的
On it.
明白
We're looking for civilian casualties,an 8-year-old boy.
我们找的是有平民伤亡的一个8岁男童
Ok. I'm cross referencing bombings and child victims.
好的我交叉查询爆炸和孩子受害者
7 years ago,in the heart of cairo,
7年前在开罗市中心
egyptian government blamed hezbollah,
埃及政府指责是真主党所为
but conspiracy theories on the street claimed it was a joint U.S
但散播于大街小巷的阴谋论称是美军联合打击
Israli strike that went astray.
以斯烈的导弹偏离目标所致
Your gross detainee's name is jamal abaza.
你的大胡子囚犯真名叫贾马尔·阿巴扎
How about his son's name? Do you have that?
他儿子的名字呢?查到没有?
Amir abaza. 8. Killed in the blast.
埃米尔·阿巴扎 8岁爆炸中身亡
All right. Find out everything you can on that. I'll get back to you soon.
好的找到所有有关资料我稍晚些找你
We know his real identity.
我们知道了他的真正身份
It appears that there will be no peaceful resolution to our difficulties after all.
看起来面对我们所处的困境好像没有和平的解决方法
I haven't given up that hope.
我还没有放弃希望
It's time for your salut-ul-isha prayers.
你该做salut-ul-isha祷告了
May we speak again tomorrow?
我们明天能接着谈吗?
You are asking me?
你是在问我的意见吗?
Yes.
是的
Tomorrow,then.
那么明天继续吧
Jamal abaza's been in the U.S. For a while.
贾马尔·阿巴扎来美国已经一段时间了
He volunteered as the prison imam at the dearfield correctional center 3 years ago.
三年前他在dearfield拘留所义务担任伊玛目
How could the cia not know that?
中情局为什么不知道这回事?
They're focused overseas. We're domestic.
他们只关注海外而我们关注国内
Yeah. They probably sent a request for a domestic information search,
没错他们可能要求查找国内的信息
and it's somewhere making its way through channels.
而却没有得到消息
If he was a prison imam,he must have recruited militant islamic society members.
如果他是监狱伊玛目他一定招募了很多伊斯兰组织武装分子
M.I.S. Is an atypical prison organization. M.I.S.
是个非典型监狱组织
They pick up an amalgam of ethnicities.
他们招募各个种族的
The qu'ran says that my lord...
古兰经里说我们的主...
those that slip through the cracks are the ones that traditional groups won't accept.
那些受创的人不会被传统人群接受
Outside these walls,you need to understand...
走出大墙后你得明白...
it's made up largely of american citizens.
它组成了美国社会的一大部分
American citizens with a reason for hating the government.
那些因为某种原因憎恨政府的美国公民
We're looking at home grown terrorists.
我们找的是国内的恐怖分子
What the hell do you want?
你到底想要什么?
The name jamal abaza. Does it mean anything to you?
这个对你们一点意义也没有吗?
Abaza was an imam in cairo.
阿巴扎是开罗的伊玛目
He preached jihad to his followers,
他向他的追随者鼓吹圣战
but he fell off the grid 7 years ago.
但他7年前就消失了
That's because when his son died, he took the jihad name jind allah.
他是因为他的一个儿子死了 他取了个圣战的名字金德·阿拉
He came to america to recruit sleeper cells.
他来到美国组建小型恐怖组织
You're telling us that that detainee in there is jamal abaza?
你是来告诉我们里面关押的人是金德·阿拉
Amazing what you learn when you talk to people.
在交流中所获得的信息总是让人惊讶
He was also a prison imam in virginia 3 years ago. 3
年前他是弗吉尼亚监狱的伊玛目
Are you familiar with the militant islamic society?
你们对伊斯兰武装组织熟悉吗?
They're home grown?
他们是国内的?
We know the cell that abaza put together has access to anthrax,
我们知道阿巴扎组建起来的恐怖组织可以得到炭疽病毒
but we can't find any reports of any going missing in the states.
但我们找不到国内任何炭疽丢失的报告
We have protocols that we have to follow.
我们有条约必须遵守
You really going to allow a terrorist attack on U.S.
你们会因为条约而允许恐怖分子在美国
Soil because of protocols?
国土上发动恐怖袭击吗?
I told you what I learned in there because you and I,fbi,cia,
我会告诉你我从里面的值得消息因为你,我,联邦调查局,中情局
right now we have the ability to break through all the protocol and share information.
现在应该打破条约共享信息
Let me see what we have.
让我看看我们知道些什么
Coordinate with agent jareau and penelope garcia at quantico.
去帮助宽提科的让热和佩内洛普·加西亚探员
Please.
请了
Think it'll work?
你觉得能有用吗?
I don't know.
我不知道
Cia's tough. They play it pretty close to the vest.
中情局很强硬他们很接近真相了
Well,if we don't all work together,more people are gonna die.
如果我们不竭诚合作会有更过人丧命
A lot more.
非常多
How goes it with the cia?
中情局那边怎样了?
I don't know what gideon said to them,
我不知道吉迪恩跟他们说了什么
but they are feeding me information like crazy.
他们疯了一样给我资料
- They sure do generate intelligence. Yeah.
他们的确有很多情报 没错
Hopefully not too much to interpret.
希望不要有太多要破译的
Slept well?
睡得好吗?
For the first time since I've been here.
我进来头一次
Good.
睡得不错
Until yesterday,
昨天以前
I was not permitted regular prayer.
我并没有定期祷告
We receive comfort from our prayers.
我们从祈祷里得到安慰
- We? Human beings.
我们?人类
I say something wrong?
我说错什么了吗?
You placed us on the same level.
你把我们放在同一高度
Aren't we?
不是吗?
Well,here I am thought of as less than human.
在这里我不被看作人对待
And in your jihad, I am.
而在你的圣战里我也不是
Gideon...
吉迪恩...
what do you really want from me?
你究竟想从我这里得到什么?
I already told you.
我已经告诉过你了
I want to understand you.
我想了解你
And if that is not possible?
如果不可能呢?
Then that would be my loss.
那就是我的损失了
It's almost time for your midday prayers. May I return later?
是时间你做日间祷告了 我晚些时候再过来?
- I look forward to it. Thank you.
我等着 谢谢
Most of these tips are so new they haven't even been authenticated yet.
大多数消息太新了尚未被证实
Yeah,but there's nothing in the established information that's remotely helpful.
是的这些资料里的都没什么用
Wait a minute. Anthrax.
稍等一下炭疽
- What? Genimmune.
什么?
A dutch biotech firm reported that they may have had a security breach involving anthrax last week.
荷兰的生物公司报告称上个星期公司的炭疽可能被盗
May have?
可能?
They're still doing a security and inventory sweep,
他们还在进行安全和清算工作
but they may be missing up to 20 grams of lab grade anthrax.
但他们可能已经丢失了20克实验用炭疽
20 grams.
20克
Could potentially kill a quarter billion people.
足够杀死2.5亿人
He seems much calmer than he was yesterday.
比起昨天他今天冷静多了
May make any reading of his body language less accurate.
解读他的肢体语言可能不那么准确了
I know.
我知道
Is that what we want?
这就是我们要的?
I hope so.
但愿如此
Well,isn't that the exact opposite of--
那不是刚好相反--
he hopes so?
他希望如此?
We have less than 10 hours before the new crescent moon rises.
在新月升起前我们只有不到10小时时间
9.
9.
Aren't you worried?
你不担心?
I've been with him long enough to trust him.
我和他的交情足够让我相信他
Cia is funneling you their dutch terror watch list.
中情局允许你查看他们的荷兰危险份子黑名单了
Ok,I can cross reference that with any port of entry information we have as well as customs
好的我可以参考下手里的入境和海关信息
and immigration enforcement.
还有移民法规
You know,it would sure be a lot easier if there was a centralization of all this information.
要知道如果有所有这些信息的整合会简单得多
Oh,dream on,J.
噢做梦吧 J
No one wants the other kids peeing in their sand box.
没人愿意别人多管闲事
Tariq muhammad. Dutch citizen,islamic convert.
塔里克·穆罕默德荷兰公民伊斯兰教徒
Traveled here 4 days ago under his original name.
4天前用原名到过这
Andre janssen.
安德烈·詹森
And we have the address he listed on his customs form.
我们从他填的海关单据找到地址
Thank you.
谢谢
- We just got a lead. Got a name?
我们刚刚有了点头绪 有名字了?
And an address.
还有地址
How does a terrorist cell exist right here in mayberry?
为什么一个恐怖份子会出现在梅伯里?
Infrared scanning still shows no one inside.
虽然红外扫描仪显示没人在里面
We're doing a soft entry in case it's booby trapped.
我们在布防以防有饵雷
Sir,get in here!
长官来这里!
We have 5 deceased males and what looks to be a crude lab,
我们找到5具男性尸体看起来就像活靶一样
all shot in the head execution style.
全部都是直接爆头
Any anthrax on the scene?
现场有炭疽吗?
Only residue.
只有残渣
There's also packing and tags from 4 new backpacks.
还有4个新的背包的包装和标签
All right,listen up.
好了听着
- Backpacks? - They're already on the move. We're too late.
背包?他们已经行动了 我们太晚了
have you finished?
祷告做完了吗?
As you said,the sun is set.
正如你说的已经日落了
Yes.
是啊
I'd like you to meet a colleague of mine. Dr.Reid.
我想让你见见我的同事 里德博士
- May we speak? Of course.
我们可以谈谈吗?当然
I have a little time.
我的时间不多了
That was a joke.
开玩笑
I have all the time. Please.
我时间充裕请
A joke.
玩笑
Well,we're making progress.
我们在取得进步
Yes,progress. That is true.
是啊进步没错
Is there no way for this thing to end? This jihad?
没办法了结这事了?这次圣战?
The jihad will end when allah wills its end.
只要真主希望结束圣战就会结束
Then how will you know that it is allah's will?
那你怎么知道这是真主的意愿?
When the jihad ends.
当圣战结束的时候
I have been lying to you.
我在对你撒谎
Of course you have.
当然
My colleague has been outside watching us as we talked on monitors.
当我们在监视器下谈话时我的同事在观察我们
Watching your body language, trying to figure you out.
观察你的肢体语言试图分析你
Were you successful?
你们成功了?
Somewhat.
稍微有点
Your name is jamal abaza.
你的名字是贾马尔·阿巴扎
Your son amir was killed in 2003 in the bombing at the mahfouz bazaar in cairo.
你的儿子 埃米尔在2003年开罗的马赫福兹集市爆炸中身亡
Since then,you've been recruiting M.I.S Members in prison by convincing them
自此以后你在狱中成了M.I.S的新成员 使他们相信
that U.S. Economic policies are exploiting third word nations
美国的经济政策就是在剥削第三世界国家
and turned them into extreme fundamentalists by promising a better existence with allah.
通过预示真主的显灵使他们变成了极端的宗教狂热份子
I would say that you were more than somewhat successful.
我可要说你不止一点点的成功
But I did not learn
但我不明白
where your M.I.S. Cell was going to make an anthrax attack in the U.S.
你们M.I.S.成员准备在美国哪里搞炭疽袭击
At the new crescent tonight.
在今晚的新月夜
I have no knowledge of such a thing.
我可不知道这种事
Yes,you do,mr.Abaza.
不你知道 阿巴扎长官
And there is still time.
还有时间
What?
什么?
Are you sure?
你确定?
something has happened?
发生了什么?
How could you?
你怎么能?
You choose to contort islam into an excuse for a life of violence.
你选择把伊斯兰教义扭曲成了 一场暴力袭击的借口
You have perverted your faith to justify murder.
你曲解了你的信仰来为谋杀辩护
Now we are finally chatting,gideon.
现在我们终于开始谈话了 吉迪恩
You accuse americans of being puppeteers of the third world,
你指控美国人操控第三世界国家
yet you used your own people's faith tonight to make them dance for you.
而今晚你利用你们民族的信仰来让他们为你效劳
Why?
为什么?
Why is it always those who profess to be the most fervent believers in this war,
为什么在这场战争中总有些人声称自己是最赤诚的信仰者
they always manipulate other people to die for them.
他们总是操纵别人为他们卖命
Does your president go to battle?
你们的总统去打仗吗?
Or does he send your children?
还是他送你们的孩子去?
Tonight...
今晚...
all those innocent people.
所有无辜的人
There is no such thing, gideon. They were infidels.
没有这回事 吉迪恩 他们是异教徒
And they were engaged in activities that spread american policies over the entire world.
他们和使美国的政策遍布全世界脱不了关系
Your incessant need to own things,
你们无止境地想要占有
material things.
物质世界
Your capitalism rests on the back of third world countries.
你们资本主义建立在第三世界的背上
No one's hands are clean.
没有人的手是干净的
No one is innocent.
没有人是无辜的
Those people tonight, they were innocent.
今晚这些人是无辜的
They never hurt you.
他们从来没有伤害你
They hurt me by existing.
他们的存在就是对我的伤害
Yes,the infidels shall fall at the hands of the righteous.
没错这些异教徒就要在正义手中毁灭
And that is when the jihad will end.
那时圣战就会结束
So you are ready to murder 4 billion people.
那你准备杀害40亿人
America has learned nothing from the past.
美国从不吸取过去的教训
You harden targets like your power plants,
你们像你们的发电厂一样强化目标
but you leave the soft root for our taking.
但你们留下了为我们所用的软弱基础
What has happened tonight will affect your economy for years,
今天发生的事会对你们的经济造成长达数年的打击
the way september 11th affected air travel.
就像9.11打击了你们航空运输一样
And maybe the next time a giant shopping center opens,
或许下次再有型大交易中心开业时
people will think twice before going.
人们会三思而后行
And maybe next it will be a school.Hey!
或许下次就是学校嘿!
You can shut the video feed down now,garcia.
你现在可以把录象关了 加西亚
Has the sun not set yet?
太阳还没落下?
No.
没有
No...
不...
A shopping center.A mall.
一个商场 一个大型购物中心
It's a grand opening tonight not long after sunset.
刚刚开张必须在日落前关门
That gives you about an hour.
给你一小时左右
God help us if they don't make iT.
老天保佑他们成功
Let's just hope we have somewhere to go.
希望我们有地可寻
Grand opening of the usa mall today.
今天美国刚开业的商场
It's the third largest in the country,and it's right smack in the middle of mclean,virginia.
全国第三大商场 Right Smack在维吉尼亚洲Mclean中部
Let's move.
行动
What's going on with you?
你怎么了?
You look like you've seen a ghost back there.
你刚才有些魂不守舍
Haley's supposed to take jack to the new mall to have his portrait taken.
哈利准备带杰克新的商场拍照片
Well,go ahead and call her.
去啊给她打电话
It's a breach of security.
这样会破坏我们的安全规定
You lose haley and jack, screw this job.
你会失去妻儿的管它什么工作
You won't have a life.
你就没希望了
I can't reach her.
我联系不到她
Morgan,I'm going to find the security office.
摩根 我要去找安全办公室
Morgan!
摩根!
Looks like loading dock security.
看上去像运输进口的保安
- Should we evacuate? No,no.
我们要疏散人群吗?不不
We'd have mass panic.Let's go.
我们会造成巨大恐慌走
Hello!
你好!
- Fbi. Fbi?
Fbi. Fbi?
Are these all your security cameras?
这些就是监控录象?
Yes,sir.
是的警官
What's this camera here?
这个摄像机是哪里的?
That's the roof. East end.
是屋顶东边
Morgan,I've got 4 guys on the east end of the roof.
摩根 有4个家伙在东边的屋顶
What's on that side of the roof?
有什么在那屋顶上?
Nothing.
什么也没有
No access doors to the mall?
没有进入商场的入口?
Not unless you go through the air vents.
没有除非你能从通风口进入
Morgan,it's the air vents.
摩根 是通风口
They're going for the air vents.
他们准备去通风口
Don't move!
不准动!
Put the devices down and put your hands where I can see them!
把东西放下把手举到我能看到的地方!
Gun!
枪!
Police tonight foiled an apparent robbery attempt at the new usa mall,
警方今晚挫败了一起意图抢劫新商场的行动
which presumably have marred an otherwise successful grand opening.
据推测为破坏了另一家新开业商场的嫌犯
Haley?
哈利?
Hey,in here.
嘿在这
You're home.
你到家了
Did you see that there was an attempted robbery at the new mall?
你知道计划抢劫新商场这事吗?
I'm glad I cancelled jack's photos.
还好我取消了杰克拍照的计划
I just decided I wanted you to be there.
我只是想要你也在那儿
It's better if we do it as a family.
最好我们能一家人一起拍
Is everything ok?
没什么事吧?
Yeah,everything's perfect.
恩都很顺利
Ralph waldo emerson once said in order to learn the most important lessons of life,
拉尔夫·瓦尔多·艾默生曾说 "为了学得人生最重要的教训
one must each day surmount a fear.
人必须每天战胜恐惧"
When did you know you were gonna have to trick him?
你什么时候知道你必须骗倒他?
The first time I talked to him.
我和他第一次谈话的时候
You realized you couldn't break him?
你意识到你阻碍不了他?
Well,I realized he was too smart to have had that nextel phone registered to him accidentally.
我意识到他肯定不是偶然自己注册了Nextel电话
He drew us there.
他把我们引到那里
He wanted our presence at gtmo to confirm that he was successful.
他希望我们能出现在Gtmo来见证他的成功
And that's when you started moving up the time of his prayers.
那时你就开始提前他祈祷的时间
If I'd used an actual clock, he might have caught on.
如果我用真的钟他一定会发现
So it was all a chess game.
所以这就是一盘棋
We won this round...
我们赢了这一局...
but you heard him.
但你听他说了
Jihad never ends.
圣战永不休止
Mate.
将军
I quit.
我放弃了
Yield.Surrender.
输了投降了
Capitulate.I'm gonna take a nap.
放弃抵抗我要打个盹
Prentiss.
普伦蒂斯
Sir?
长官?
You play?
你玩吗?
Yes,sir. I play.
好呀 我玩