This is a copy of the letter you wrote to the District Attorney
这是你威胁要揭发我的时候
when you threatened to expose me.
写给地方检察官的信
You ever do send that letter, you're in the same boat as me.
如果你把那封信发出去,你也自身难保了
You want to move in here?
你想搬进来
I've only ever been here twice,
我只来过这里两次
and both times were with you.
两次都是和你一起来的
You beat me on the dissolution negotiation,
只要你在解约谈判上打败了我
you get your name on the door.
你就能成为冠名合伙人了
If you think you're gonna win this time,
假如你觉得你这次能赢的话
you've got another thing coming.
你就大错特错了
You ready to use your relationship with Rachel
你真的准备好利用你和瑞秋的关系
to get her father to turn?
去拉拢她爸爸了么
Doesn't matter, because I'm not gonna do that.
那不重要,因为我没打算那么做
Folsom Foods. This is about Harvey Specter,
福尔松食品公司,是对哈维·斯佩克特
Jessica Pearson, and their divorce negotiations,
杰西卡·皮尔逊,以及他们的分家谈判有好处
and you don't go to the one you didn't marry
你不能为了跟家里人较劲
to stick it to the one you did.
而去投靠外人
That's a check from Folsom Foods.
福尔松食品公司的支票
It's the remainder of what they owe us.
这是他们欠我们的所有余款
If you crush me, I'll have nothing.
如果你执意击败我,我就一无所有了
He was bullying me.
他当时是在欺负我
So you used me to bully him back.
所以你就利用我倒打一耙
If you don't want to live with me,
如果你不想和我住
why don't you just tell me?
你为什么不直截了当告诉我呢
I just need some time.
我还需要些时间
Hessington Oil just fired us. Scottie betrayed me.
海辛顿石油解雇了我们,斯科特骗了我
I gave you my word, and I honored it.
既然我跟你承诺了,我就会遵守
Something dropped from the sky,
我一说要放你一马
tilted everything in your favor right after I cut you a break?
就突然刮起东风,让你开始转劣势为优势吗
I am not going to dissolve this merger.
我不会再解散这次合并了
You already signed the agreement.
你已经签署了协议
Then sue me.
那就起诉我啊
Scottie didn't get us fired. Ava Hessington did.
斯科特没有害我们被解雇,是艾娃·海辛顿
She's suing all of us.
她还起诉了我们所有人
I got into Stanford.
我被斯坦福录取了
You have something to say to me?
你有话要跟我说吗
I'm sorry, Scottie.
我很抱歉,斯科特
I didn't believe you, but you were telling the truth.
你说实话我没相信
Why does it always have to be so
为什么非要这么...
I said I was sorry. You didn't mean it.
都说抱歉了,你不是真心的
I meant it.
我是真心的
But just because I was wrong about you betraying me
你的确没有出卖我
doesn't mean I was wrong to think you might have done it.
但这种可能性不是没有
See, this is what I mean, Harvey.
我就说吧,哈维
If you thought anything of me, you'd know I'd never do that.
你要确实看重我,就知道我绝不会这么做
I do think something of you,
我确实如此
which is why I'm going to tell you this: get out.
所以我现在才要跟你说,退出吧
Honor the dissolution agreement and move on.
遵守解约协议,别管这事了
You've got to be kidding me.
开什么玩笑
You want me to put all the liability on Edward?
你要我把责任都推给爱德华
The liability belongs on Edward.
本就是他的责任
So when you say that you think something of me,
你说你想过我
what you actually mean is you want me to help you
其实是想让我帮你
to bail on Darby International.
踢走达比国际吧
Scottie, when this lawsuit's over,
斯科特,这场官司结束以后
there's not going to be a Darby International.
就再也没有达比国际了
You don't know that. What I know is
你怎么知道,我知道
you have a chance to get another job
在一切乱套之前
before everything hits the fan. You won't in another week.
你还有机会跳槽,一周后就难说了
I won't need another job when I right the ship.
等我挽回颓势,就不需要跳槽了
You're not going to right the ship.
你做不到
If you were on that jury, the only question you'd ask
如果你是陪审员,你只会问一个问题
is how many zeroes to put on the check.
那就是在支票上写几个零
You want me to turn my back on the man
你要我背叛
that I've been in the foxhole with for the last ten years.
那个过去十年与我并肩作战的人
Would you do the same?
换做是你,会这么做吗
If that man turned out to have sanctioned murder
如果那人背着我认可买凶杀人
without my knowledge and let me take the hit, I would.
又让我来背黑锅,我会的
Well...like it or not, you're in the foxhole with me.
不管你喜不喜欢,咱俩现在是一条船上的人了
So order a glass of your Macallan 20pretentious,
点一杯麦卡伦桶藏20年苏格兰威士忌
and let's figure out how we're going to fight this together.
谈谈怎么齐心协力打这场仗吧
You haven't said a word all night.
你一整晚都没说话
Are we going to talk about this or not?
到底要不要谈谈这事
What is there to talk about?
有什么好谈的
This is why you didn't want to decide
你就是因此,才不想决定
whether to live with me or not, right?
要不要跟我一起住,对吧
Well, it isn't, actually,
其实不是
but you knew that I was applying to Stanford,
你知道我申请了斯坦福大学
and you said that you'd support whatever decision I made.
你说过你会全力支持我的决定
I did, but then you got into Columbia,
我是说过,然后你进了哥伦比亚大学
so I thought that wouldn't matter anymore.
我以为就无所谓了
Because Stanford's in California,
因为斯坦福大学在加州
and Columbia's here. And because Columbia
哥伦比亚大学就在这,因为哥伦比亚大学
is an amazing school and we said we love each other.
是一所非常棒的大学,而且我们说过彼此相爱
Yeah, but it's not that simple.
是的,但这事没这么简单
It sounds that simple to me.
对我来说就这么简单
What I mean is
我的意思是
I'm not built the same as you.
我跟你不同
I need to decide what school is better for me
在我考虑你,我们的关系,以及其它事之前
before factoring in you or us or anything else.
我得先看哪所学校比较适合我
And how exactly do you plan on doing that?
你要怎么做呢
The same way that I make all the important decisions in my life,
就跟做出人生中其他重大决定一样
by weighing the pros and cons of both schools.
权衡两所学校的利弊
And where does not being with me rank on that list?
那不能跟我在一起是利还是弊呢
You're missing the point.
你没抓住重点
I am trying to figure out which school is best for me
我要排除其他因素来考虑哪所学校
in a vacuum. No, you're missing the point.
最适合我,不,你才没抓住重点
You're trying to figure out what school is best for you
你好像我不存在一样,去考虑哪所学校适合你
as though I didn't exist, but I do.
但我确实存在啊
Mike Rachel, I'm not saying
迈克... 瑞秋,我不是让你
that you have to go to Columbia.
非要去上哥伦比亚大学
We're adults. We're together.
我们都是成年人了,我们是情侣
At some point, you're going to have to factor that in too.
你总要把这点计入考虑的
She go for it? No, she didn't.
她同意吗,不同意
Then if Scottie won't separate from us amicably,
既然她不肯乖乖就范
we'll make her do it forcibly.
那只能逼她这么做了
Jessica, I don't want to start another war with her.
杰西卡,我不想和她开战
Then what's your idea? My idea is
那你想怎么办,我想
we act like lawyers and we fight the lawsuit.
我们像律师一样跟他们打官司
On its merits?
实事求是吗
Edward Darby sanctioned murder. We don't stand a chance.
爱德华·达比认可了买凶杀人,我们毫无赢面
Jessica Harvey, you know I'm right,
杰西卡... 哈维,你知道我是对的
and it's what you told Scottie
你也跟斯科特说清楚了
it's the truth, and just because she can't see it
这就是事实,她看不明白
doesn't mean we have to live with it.
不代表我们得一起遭殃
No, we don't.
的确
I need you to get in a room with Ava
我要你去找艾娃
and offer our testimony against Edward
提出我们将指证爱德华
in exchange for taking our names off the lawsuit.
前提是她不再起诉我们
What about when Scottie finds out?
让斯科特发现了怎么办
Thanks.
谢了
11:08.
11点08分
You know, I could have you sanctioned
我能以和解会议迟到为由
for being late to a settlement conference.
让你受到制裁
Tanner, what the hell are you doing here, and how the hell
坦纳,你来这里干什么
did you insinuate yourself with Ava Hessington?
你又是怎么拉拢艾娃·海辛顿的
Jealous? No, I just thought Hessington
嫉妒吗,不,只是我以为海辛顿
was in the oil business, not the snake oil business.
是做石油生意的,而不是万灵油生意
They diversified.
他们经营多样化
Where's Ava? Ava's not here,
艾娃在哪,不在这里
because she's not interested in your offer
因为你提出要指证爱德华·达比
to testify against Edward Darby.
她毫无兴趣
I'm not the one who did this to her.
这事又不怪我
Aren't you? Didn't you pull your typical bullshit
是吗,难道你没忽悠之前的律师
to get the original attorney thrown off this case?
逼他放弃这件案子吗
To win the damn case. Well, instead of winning it,
我是为了胜诉,但你不仅没胜诉
it led to Ava being charged with murder.
还害艾娃被控谋杀
A charge I got her off of
我找出真凶
by finding the people who were actually responsible.
帮她洗脱罪名了
Sorry, Harv, but that's not enough,
抱歉,哈维,这可不够
And Ava has no intention of letting you off the hook.
艾娃也没有放你一马的意思
Ava or you?
是艾娃还是你
We both know you tracked her down
我们都知道你找她只是为了实现
because of your lifelong, nevergonnahappen dream
那个永远都无法实现的毕生梦想
to beat me. I never heard of
打败我,她来找我之前
Ava Hessington until she walked through my door.
我从没听说过艾娃·海辛顿这个人
Bullshit. You have a subscription
扯淡,你每月一剂针对
to Harvey Specter monthly, and I know it.
哈维·斯佩克特的处方,这我知道
Okay, you got me.
好吧,被你发现了
I knew exactly who she was
她走进我办公室大门时
the second she walked through my door
我就知道她是谁了
My chance to take your lunch money.
我抢走你饭碗的机会
Well, let me make you an advance payment.
我给你预支点工资吧
Why don't you use this
建议你用这个给你妈打个电话
to call your mom and tell her to get the tissues ready,
让她准备好纸巾
because you're 02 against me,
你我的比分是零比二
and the 0 isn't the number that's going to change.
而要变的数字,不是那个零
We should have known
我们早该料到
Tanner was behind this whole thing.
坦纳是整个事件的幕后黑手
According to Tanner,
坦纳跟我说
Ava went to him, not the other way around.
是艾娃去找的他,不是他找的艾娃
You believe that shit? Not for a second.
他的话你信吗,当然不信
Who am I putting in the cross hairs,
那我应该集中火力对付谁
Tanner or Ava? At the moment, no one.
坦纳还是艾娃,现在谁都不要对付
Tanner's going to depose me, then we'll see what we see.
坦纳想对我取证,我们走着瞧
Come on, Harvey, you got to give me one of them.
拜托,哈维,你得让我干活啊
You've got to be kidding me.
你开什么玩笑
You got girlfriend troubles, don't you?
你跟你女朋友有事对不对
Okay, I'm just asking for an assignment, that's all.
我只是让你给我派任务,仅此而已
Don't tell me, quarterback asked her to the prom?
别跟我说是有四分卫请她参加舞会
Okay, first of all, I specifically haven't
首先,我没有明确地
bothered you with any of this. Until now.
用这类问题打扰你,现在打扰了
I was just asking for an assignment.
我只是想要你给我派个任务
Captain pinstripe's the one who brought up the girlfriend,
是你提到女朋友这个话题的
and second of all, people actually had girlfriends
其次,正常人高中毕业之后
after high school, which you wouldn't know,
都会交到女朋友的,这个你肯定不知道
because emotionally, you never graduated.
因为情感上你根本就没毕业
Well, I guess you're the expert,
这么说来你肯定是专家了
because the only thing you graduated from is high school.
因为你也就只是高中毕业
Why you got to go there, man?
何必如此,哥们
This predicts a candidate's success rate,
这个可以预测候选人的成功率
and then this crossreferences it
然后这个可以用来将成功率
with your firm's employment needs.
和你们公司的雇佣需求做交叉参考
Wait a second, you're running two programs at the same time?
等等,你同时进行着两个项目吗
Yeah, I don't bend over backwards for just anyone.
对,我不会随便对任何人都竭尽全力的
Hold on to that thought.
这个观念不错
In the meantime, I need you to put this guy on the list.
此外,我需要你把这个人加入名单
Uhhuh. I already did.
已经加入了
Would you look at this place?
你看看这里
I mean, it's like a war room in here.
就像作战会议室一样
Mmhmm. Speaking of wartime,
说到战时
I'm in the mood to do battle in the bedroom.
我现在正想在卧室战斗一番呢
Not now!
现在不行
Muddles my mind. I need to focus.
会让我思想混乱的,我需要集中注意力
I get it, you want to keep looking at candidates.
我懂了,你想继续找候选人
Yeah.
对
Check out this bad boy right here.
看看这个孩子
Where'd you get this? Harvard archives.
你从哪里弄到手的,哈佛档案馆
Think this guy's partner material?
这个人是做合伙人的料吗
I'm ready to go to the other room.
我准备好去另一个房间了
Thought that'd do the trick.
早就知道这样可以
We should bring this in, tape it to the wall.
我们该把这个带进去,贴在墙上
There's already 50 taped to the ceiling.
天花板上已经贴了五十张了
You won't be looking at the ceiling.
你看不到天花板了
You want this guy to join us?
你想让这个人加入我们吗
We're running out of time.
我们得抓紧时间啊
Tanner's deposing Harvey. We need to talk about it.
坦纳想对哈维取证,我们得谈谈
Who's going to handle it? I am.
这件事归谁管,我
I don't want to step on your toes,
我无意冒犯
but don't we want to consider outside counsel?
但我们不是该请外部律师吗
We've gone down that road before.
这个我们试过
Turns out Harvey doesn't play well with others.
事实证明哈维和别人合作并不愉快
Don't I know it.
我又不是不知道
But I still think it's a good idea
但我还是觉得在那个房间里
to have outside counsel in that room.
最好是请个外部律师
I don't think it's a good idea
我觉得不该让别人
to have anyone else in that room.
进那个房间
So you brought me in here to tell me
也就是说你带我过来
that you don't want me to be a part of it?
就是要告诉我你不想让我参与吗
I brought you in here to tell you to keep your cool.
我带你来是想告诉你不要紧张
I appreciate the condescending words of wisdom, but I've sat in
我谢谢你的指教,但是我上庭
on about 1,000 depositions and I've never broken a sweat.
都上过一千次了,从来没有紧张过
You've never sat in one with Travis Tanner.
那是因为你从来没跟特拉维斯·坦纳对峙过
You're gonna need a thick skin,
你需要好好武装自己
'cause he's gonna try to get under it.
他会想办法突破你所有防线的
I'm not the one being deposed. Doesn't matter.
他又不是对我取证,这不是重点
Last time he deposed Harvey,
上次他对哈维取证时
it ended with Harvey punching him in the face.
最后以哈维揍了他一拳收场
That's Harvey, not me.
那是哈维,不是我
And if Harvey hadn't done it, I might have.
如果哈维没那么做,我可能也会的
What are you talking about?
这话什么意思
Tanner knew all about Harvey's mother.
坦纳知道哈维母亲的事
Came with a whole story about how I'm Harvey's mother
然后讲了一整套故事,说我是哈维的母亲
and what Harvey wants to do to his mother,
还有哈维想对他母亲做什么
and that story was bullshit. I get it.
那个故事简直就是扯淡,我懂了
He's not going to need a bullshit story with me.
他不需要再听一个关于我们的扯淡故事
Stanford class schedule and a list of every flight
这是斯坦福的课程表,还有从这里飞去
from here to northern California.
加州北部的每趟航班信息
I would get a lot of time off, and it's really not that far.
我以后会有很多空闲时间,而且那里也没那么远
So I guess this means you've made your decision.
也就是说你已经做好决定了
Mike, I need you to listen to me.
迈克,你听我说
I love you. That's over here.
我爱你,这是一件事
I need to decide where I want to go to school.
我需要决定去哪里上学
That's over here. But I want to be with you
这是另一件事,但无论如何
no matter what, and that's in here.
我想跟你在一起,这是我的心声
I'm on board with that, Rachel,
这我知道,瑞秋
there's just one problem.
问题只有一个
If you say that longdistance relationships don't work
如果你想说异地恋不会有结果...
I know, you don't want to hear it.
我知道你不想听
Because we're not most people.
因为我们跟其他人不同
I don't know anyone that has ever
我认识的人中从来没有
made a longdistance relationship work.
异地恋最后有结果的
Do you?
你呢
Mike, I need to be able to breathe
迈克,我下了很大决心
to make this decision.
才做了这个决定
I'm not the one that's making it that you can't.
让你无法做决定的不是我
The facts are, but the facts aren't going to change.
而是现实,但是现实是不会改变的
You choose to go to Stanford, most likely it means we're done.
你选择了斯坦福,基本就意味着我们之间结束了
I don't think you could be any better than that.
我觉得你没法比这次更棒了
It's like you read my mind.
你会读心术吗
I have a reward for you.
我要给你个奖励
Oh, please, if it's a picture of me as an astronaut,
拜托,如果是我当宇航员的照片
I can't right now. Brian Galloway.
那还是算了吧,布莱恩·加洛威
Top of his class, law review, and one cutthroat mother
班级第一,《法律评论》母亲是杀人犯
Oh, my God, he's perfect.
天哪,这是最佳人选
You were hiding him from me?
你之前藏着没给我看吗
I've been saving him for you.
我是留着给你
Now, Louis, let's you and I
路易,我们两个
take the rest of the day off.
今天不去上班了吧
The rest of the day? Yeah, we can play hooky.
今天,对,我们可以翘个班
It'll be fun.
肯定会很有趣的
There's a mastodon exhibit on loan from Bangkok.
有从曼谷租来的乳齿象展览
Sheila! You know that I can't
希拉,你知道我不能那样
be unfaithful to my firm like that.
对自己的公司不忠的
I mean, it's bad enough we took a 77minute break
刚才我们用了77分钟的休息时间做这个
to do what we just did.
已经很不好了
I understand.
我懂
You're dedicated to your work.
你事业心很强
It's one of the things that I admire about you.
这也是我仰慕你的原因之一
Thank you.
谢谢
In fact, unless you have any other candidates for me,
说实话,如果你没有其它候选人给我了的话
I really have to go.
我真得走了
Thank you.
谢谢
Donna.
唐娜
Oh, he's not here.
他不在
Is there something that I can help you with?
有什么我能帮你的吗
Come to think of it, I'm not one for office gossip,
突然想起来,虽然我不热衷于办公室八卦
but I have to know.
但我还是得有所了解
Are Briscoe and Linhart dating?
布里斯科和林哈特在约会吗
Oh, my god, big time,
天啊,惊天动地
and it is drama with a capital "D."
简直就是一出情感大戏
I knew it.
我就知道
What about Van Giessen and Schwarz?
那范吉森和施瓦茨呢
Oh, they were, but it's donezo.
之前是,现在已经分了
Van Giessen thinks Schwarz got too cozy with Boone.
范吉森嫌施瓦茨和布恩走得太近
Tax law Boone? Bankruptcy Boone.
专攻税法的布恩吗,擅长解决破产的布恩
I thought she was gay. No, she's not.
我还以为她是蕾丝呢,不,其实不是
What? I knew you'd know.
什么,就知道你什么都清楚
I always do.
一直如此
How long have Mike Ross and Rachel Zane been dating?
迈克·罗斯和瑞秋·赞恩在一起多久了
Um, a few months.
有几个月了
So it's not casual? No, it's not.
所以挺认真的咯,对,没错
Which means he told Robert Zane's daughter his secret.
意味着他把他的秘密告诉了罗伯特·赞恩的女儿
Jessica, I know what you're thinking
杰西卡,我知道你在想什么
You have no idea what I'm thinking.
你完全不知道我在想什么
But for now, I'm thinking that you're not going to say
不过暂时,我想你应该不会
anything about this to either one of them.
向他们俩透露任何风声吧
And that's not a request.
这可不是什么请求
I won't say a word.
我绝对守口如瓶
Jesus, you look like shit.
老天,怎么这么狼狈
I was up all night. I couldn't sleep.
我一整晚没睡,睡不着
I told you I didn't need anything on Tanner yet.
我不是告诉你我暂时还不需要调查坦纳吗
I'm not here to talk about Tanner
我不是来找你说坦纳的
or the lawsuit or the merger, I just...
也不是案子或者合并的事,我只是
I want to know how you do it.
我想知道你会怎么做
How I do what?
做什么
Not let people in.
不让别人走进你的心里
I need to know.
我想知道
You don't know what I do and don't do.
你不知道我做了和没做什么
What I know is that you seem to have relationships
我只知道你有过一段接一段的感情
again and again and they don't eat you up
然而你却坚如磐石
or spit you out or seem to affect you at all.
仿佛那些经历对你没有任何影响
I have a picture of Dorian Gray hanging in my closet.
我衣柜里有幅类似道连·格雷的画像
It's not funny.
我没和你开玩笑
I wasn't joking. I was trying to get you to leave
我没开玩笑,我是想赶你走
so I could have my morning without you judging me.
这样我就不用一大早听你在这儿评判我
Harvey, I'm not judging you, all right?
哈维,我没在评判你,好吗
I'm justI just need to know what your mindset is.
我只是想知道你是怎么做到的
My mindset is, I don't talk about it.
我的方法是,我从不谈这个话题
I don't want to talk about it.
我也不想谈论这个话题
I keep my personal here and my business over there.
我把私事放这边而工作放那边
I'm happy that's working for you,
我很高兴这对你有效果
but it doesn't seem to be working for me.
可这对我不管用
I wasn't giving you advice. I was answering your question.
我没在给你建议,我只是在回答你的问题
You want advice, call Dr. Phil.
想要建议,去找菲尔医生
Harvey, I'm not trying to attack you here, okay?
哈维,我没有想要冲你的意思
I'm struggling with something. I just
是我自己在纠结,我只是
I'm trying to get you take on it.
我是想找你帮忙的
And I'm not trying to be defensive, I'm just telling you
我也没有反应过度,我想告诉你的是
I don't know everything about everything.
我不是什么都知道的
Look Mike, you want to know how to be a lawyer,
迈克,如果你想知道怎么成为一个律师
I'm your man.
你找对人了
You want to know how to deal with love,
但要想知道怎么处理感情的事
that's not my area.
我教不了你
There's coffee made and bagels in the fridge.
咖啡煮好了,冰箱里有百吉饼
Why don't you take the morning off?
今天早上就请假吧
I've got the deposition. I got to go.
我还要去取证,我得走了
What the hell happened?
发什么了什么
Brian Galloway's weighing offers from seven different firms.
布莱恩·加洛威在权衡七家不同公司的录用书
Eight if you count yours.
加上你们是八家
Why would you do that to me?
你为什么要这么对我
Is this about the mastodon exhibit?
是因为展览的事吗
No, you're committed to your work
不,你致力于你的工作
as I'm committed to mine, and unless I'm mistaken,
我也一样,除非我弄错了
we never made a professional commitment to each other.
我们从来没对彼此做过任何承诺吧
Sheila, I don't need a commitment
希拉,不需要什么承诺
to know that what we have is special and unique.
我知道我们之间的感情是独特而又非凡的
It's not special, and it's definitely not unique.
没你想得那么非凡,也一点都不独特
Okay, well, then I'm going to ask you a question,
行,我就问你一个问题
and I'm only going to ask it once.
而且我也只问一遍
Do you war room with other firms?
你和其他公司的人也上床吗
You're a lawyer, Louis.
路易,你是个律师
Don't ask questions you don't want the answers to.
别问你不想知道答案的问题
I don't know you are.
没想到你真有过
I'm sorry you feel that way,
很抱歉让你失望了
but if you can't handle me seeing other firms,
但如果你不能接受我还会见其他公司
then maybe you're not the man that I thought you were,
或许你和我想的不一样
and maybe you don't deserve Brian Galloway.
或许你的确不配拥有布莱恩·加洛威
Deserve him?
不配拥有他
You don't get to make that determination.
你没权利做这个断定
Yes, I do. I'm Sheila Amanda Sazs,
不,我有权,我是希拉·阿曼达·塞兹
and if I say you don't deserve him,
我说你不配拥有他
you don't get to have him. I don't care who you are.
你就得不到他,我才不管你是谁
If I want him, I can have him,
如果我想要,我就能得到他
and I'm going to take him six ways from sunday
我会想尽一切方法得到他
and there's nothing you can do to stop me.
你休想阻止我
Yes, there is,
行啊,你看着
because when I'm done talking to him,
当我和他谈完话的时候
there's no way on earth he'll end up at Pearson Darby Specter
他绝不可能去皮尔逊达比斯佩克特工作
or whatever bullshit name
无论最后你们给自己的公司
you guys are calling yourselves this week.
取什么乱七八糟的名字
Now, get out of my way. I have a plane to catch.
现在给我闪开,我还要赶飞机
You're early. So are you.
你提早到了,你也是
I should have known something like this was coming
在你一声不吭离开之后
when you left without saying a word.
我就该预料到这一幕的发生
What did you expect, a fruit basket
不然呢,你还期待我会给你们
for getting me out of a crime your firm committed?
好人当尽的幕后黑手送上果篮吗
Ava, I know Travis Tanner fed you a line
艾娃,我知道特拉维斯·坦纳为了引你上钩
to get your business, but
一定说尽好话,但
Mr. Tanner didn't feed me anything.
坦纳先生什么都没和我说过
This is the result of your actions.
这是你们咎由自取
Wait a second, you really did go to him?
等等,真是你去找他的
I looked into you when I was deciding to hire you.
我决定雇佣你之前调查过你
You think I wouldn't do the same thing again
你以为我不会为了对付你
when I decided to come after you?
再做一遍同样的事吗
When you looked into me,
你调查我的时候
you found out that whatever I do
你发现的是不管我做过什么
I do it to win, and that's all I ever did for you.
我都是为了赢,这也是我为你做的全部
What you did was intimidate people
你所做的不过是震慑他人
and what it did was backfire onto me.
然后让我陷入更加窘迫的境地
Well, now I've found someone you can't intimidate,
现在我找到你震慑不了的人
and it's backfiring onto you.
让你也尝尝窘迫的滋味
Now, if you'll excuse me,
不介意的话
I don't need to be here for this.
我应该不需要在这里
So you came here just to vent at me?
所以你来就是为了对我泄愤的吗
I came here to see if you were at all sorry
我来是想看你是否真心
about the way you handled my case.
对处理我案子的方式感到抱歉
I see that you aren't.
看来你并没有
Though I imagine you will be
不过我能想象
once Mr. Tanner gets through with you.
等坦纳和你接触之后你会抱歉的
Feels like old times.
感觉和当年一样
Lot of good memories in this room.
这件屋子里可充满了美好的回忆
Bring back the taste of blood in your mouth?
回想起嘴里的血腥味了吗
Oh, I'm a shark, Harvey. I love the taste of blood.
哈维,我是鲨鱼,我最爱血腥味了
Speaking of which, when you accepted this case,
说起来,当你接手这个案子的时候
did you make a side deal with Edward Darby
你是否与爱德华·达比达成一个侧面协议
where he agreed to make you
如果你赢了
managing partner over jessica pearson if you won?
就让你代替杰西卡·皮尔逊成为执行合伙人
Yes, I did,
是的,没错
but that isn't a side deal. That's an incentive.
但这不是什么侧面协议,这是奖励
What it is is a conflict of interest.
无论如何是利益上的冲突
That is not true.
并非如此
If anything, it made Harvey work harder for Ava.
甚至它让哈维为艾娃工作得更卖力了
Whatever gets you through the night.
随你怎么安慰自己
The truth is, Edward Darby doesn't make that deal
事实上,爱德华·达比不会和你达成协议
unless you have leverage. You knew Darby couldn't lose
除非你有筹码,你知道达比不会输的
because Stephen Huntley's murders
因为史蒂芬·亨特利犯下的谋杀案
would be discovered. Isn't that correct?
会被发现,是这样吗
No, it isn't.
不是的
So prior to her trial starting,
所以说在她的庭审开始之前
you didn't know
你不知道
that Stephen Huntley orchestrated those murders?
史蒂芬·亨特利精心策划了那些谋杀
No, I didn't.
我不知道
What if I told you
假如你我告诉
I have evidence that you did?
我有证据表明你是知道的呢
I'd say you're full of shit.
我会说你满嘴屁话
And whether he knew or not is irrelevant,
而且鉴于爱德华·达比坚持说他是知道的
since Edward Darby stipulated that he knew,
并要让斯佩克特先生对此负责
making Mr. Specter liable anyway.
那么他知不知道都无关紧要
Oh, it's relevant,
还是有关系的
because two days ago, Mr. Specter tried to cut a deal
因为两天以前斯佩克特先生试图达成协议
to split off from Edward Darby behind your back.
背着你和爱德华·达比分立
Oh, I see. Harvey didn't tell you.
看来哈维没告诉你
If Harvey had told me,
假如哈维告诉我了
it wouldn't be going behind my back, any more than I'd blame you for being an asshole.
就不能说是背着我了
Ooh. Feisty and hot.
你真是又好斗又火辣
Now I get why he can't stay away from you.
现在我可算明白了为什么他离不开你了
Tanner, last time, Harvey knocked you out.
坦纳,上次是哈维把你打晕了
You don't start acting like a human being this time,
假如这次你还是不能有个人样
you're gonna have to deal with me.
就是我来修理你了
Hey, I'm not the one
我可不是那个
who screwed my old girlfriend
在自己的旧情人已经订婚了的情况下
while she was engaged.
还和她搞在一起的人
Kind of a dick move, Harv.
那样做可真不厚道,小哈
That's enough.
够了
Wait a second.
等等
How come she jumped in, and you didn't?
为何她跳出来说话了,你却没有
She didn't tell you she was engaged.
她没告诉你她已经订婚了
Can't trust the hot ones.
火辣的小妞真是不可信
Come after me, Tanner.
你朝我开火就好,坦纳
That's what you're here for.
这才是你今天来这里的目的
Oh. I get it. You actually care about her.
我明白了,你事实上是真的在乎她的
I think I've gotten everything I need right now,
我觉得我已经掌握如今所需的全部信息了
but since it was so much fun,
但是既然这样如此有趣
I'm going to go ahead
我会继续的
and reserve the right to do this again.
保留权利,以后再来
Hey, do you have a minute? Of course.
有时间吗,当然
Just wondering if maybe you had a copy of Harvey's deposition.
我就是想知道你有没有哈维证词的复印件
Can't you just get one from Harvey?
你不能直接找哈维要一份吗
I could,
可以是可以
but then I wouldn't be able to show you
但那样我就没法展示给你
how I'm letting you have all your space.
我是如何让你享有自己的空间了
This is space?
这就是你所谓的空间
Yeah, I mean, I'm all the way over here,
是的,我的意思是,我大老远跑过来
being all spacegiving
就是为了显得我是愿意给你空间的
and adorable.
是可爱的
As opposed to what you really want to be doing,
这和你真正想做的恰好相反
which is looking at
你其实是想看
my pros and cons list for Columbia and Stanford.
我关于哥伦比亚和斯坦福的的优缺点列表
No, it actually isn't.
不不,真的不是
That list is for you.
那是你的表
It's part of your process, and I'm gonna respect it.
那是你过程中的一部分,我会尊重它的
What changed your mind?
你为什么改变想法了
I went to see Harvey this morning.
我今早去见哈维了
Harvey gave you advice?
哈维给了你建议
No.
没有
And yes.
其实这么说也可以
I just realized that if I go his way,
我只是意识到假如我照他的方法来
I am gonna lose you.
我就要失去你了
But if I keep going mine,
但是如果坚持我的方法
I'm gonna push you away.
我又会把你推开
So make your decision, and I'll give you your space.
所以你自己做决定吧,我会给你空间的
Thank you.
谢谢你
You go to stanford... we'll beat the odds.
你去上斯坦福,我们会克服困难的
Son of a bitch.
狗娘养的
I'm sorry you had to sit through that personal attack.
很遗憾你得忍着听完那些人身攻击
Oh, you think that's what I'm pissed about?
你觉得我是在生那个的气
You tried to cut a deal
你试图达成一个
that would screw Edward and me in process.
会毁了爱德华和我的协议
I tried to include you. You said no.
我试过拉你入伙,你自己不愿意的
Oh, you think that makes it any better?
你觉得这样说会好些吗
Scottie, all this is
斯科特,所有这些
is Tanner trying to get us to fight among ourselves.
都是坦纳试着让我们内讧
Well, he's doing a damn good job of it.
那他做的可真是该死的成功
You think he didn't say some things in there that got to me too?
你觉得他在里面没说什么伤我的话吗
Well, I'm not bringing them up,
但我却没把它们当回事
because right now, we need to stick together.
因为如今,我们得团结作战
Sticking together means telling the truth,
团结作战的意思是得相互坦诚
so tell me,
所以告诉我
whose idea was it to cut that deal,
是谁的主意要达成那个协议的
yours or Jessica's?
你的还是杰西卡的
It was hers, and I didn't want to go behind your back
是她的,而我本不想背着你的
just like you didn't want to go behind Darby's,
就如同你不想背着达比一样
but I did because in the end,
但我这样做是因为到最后
I knew I didn't have a choice.
我知道我没得选择了
And neither do you,
你也一样没有选择
you just haven't seen that yet.
只不过你现在还没意识到而已
Mike, I need your help.
迈克,我需要你的帮助
Ok, what is it, Louis?
好吧,是怎么一回事,路易
I need to you convince Brian Galloway to come here.
我需要你说服布莱恩·加洛威来这里
Who?
谁
The top associate candidate of this year's class.
今年班上最好的律师候选人
Stick with me.
跟上我的思路
Oh, yeah, Brian Galloway.
我想起来了,布莱恩·加洛威
Harvard, editor of the Law Review.
哈佛的,《法律评论》的编辑
Welcome to the conversation.
你终于明白我在说什么了
Please tell me you knew him.
拜托告诉我你认识他
No, I didn't.
不,我不认识
Damn it!
该死的
Louis, he wasn't my year.
路易,他和我不是同一届的
You've already got Katrina.
你既然都有了卡特里娜
What's so important about getting this guy to come here?
为什么还这么急着要把这个人搞过来
Mike, no, no, no, no, no, no. It's not about him.
迈克,不不不不,这件事点不在于他
It's about sheila sazs.
而是在于希拉·赛斯
Oh, yeah? What about it? I mean her.
是这样吗,关它什么事,我是说她
Mike, come on, don't be coy with me.
迈克,拜托,别和我装羞涩
Everyone in New York knows about our torrid affair.
纽约的每个人都知道我俩火辣辣的恋情
Yeah, of course. Torrid.
是啊,当然的,火辣辣的
She had it all set up for him to come here,
她本来已经完全安排好了让他来这儿的
and out of the clear, blue sky,
但是晴天霹雳
she's no longer going to be exclusive with us.
她再也不会只为我们工作了
There's nothing you did? no.
这不是你造成的,不是
She asked me to take the day off, I said no.
她叫我翘一天班,我拒绝了
Next thing I knew
接下来我就听到
she was saying that our relationship wasn't special
她说我们的关系没什么特别的
and that she was free to see other firms.
而她也可以自由地去见其他的律所
Okay, Louis, I'm sorry,
好吧,路易,我很抱歉
but is it possible that this has nothing to do with work
但真有可能这件事和工作什么关系都没有
and what she's actually saying
而她真正表达的是
is that she wants to be exclusive with you?
她想一心一意对你
Oh, Mike, you're so silly.
迈克,你真是太傻了
You know nothing about women.
你一点也不了解女人
If she wanted to be exclusive with me,
假如她想一心一意对我
she would just come right out and say it.
她就会直接告诉我
Holy shit, it was staring at me right in the face.
我靠,它当时直直地盯着我的脸
Not necessarily.
这倒未必
I've just been using her for her candidates,
为了她的候选人们,我一直在利用她
I've just been wham, bam, candidate ma'am.
我一直在威猛无比地伺候候选人妈妈桑
Okay.
好吧
I mean, any woman
我的意思是
who's been repeatedly Litt up
所有曾被我过的女人
would demand exclusive dominion over my body.
就会要求独占我的身体
Now, get out of my way. I have a letter to compose.
现在快把路给我让开,我要去写封信
I'm...
我
not in your way.
没挡你的路
Hello, scottie. Tanner.
早上好,斯科特,坦纳
What are you doing here?
你在这里干什么
Oh, I just came to bring you a coffee in the morning.
我就是来在早晨给你送杯咖啡的
After meeting you, I'd say there's an 80% chance
看见你之后,我看有百分之八十的可能
there's a roofie in there.
你在里面下了迷药
No roofie.
没有迷药
Just a skinny vanilla latte with extra whip and a shot of caramel.
这只是一杯加了奶泡和焦糖的脱脂香草拿铁
You looked up my favorite drink?
你查了我最爱喝什么
It's all part of the package.
这只是我调查的一部分
You're here to split me off from Harvey?
你是来挑拨我和哈维的吗
Well, he did the same to you.
他对你做了同样的事
And you wouldn't even know about it if it weren't for me.
要不是我,你根本都不会知道这件事
You're a regular mother Teresa.
你可真是名副其实的特蕾莎修女啊
Look, I just came to tell you that
听着,我只是过来告诉你
we can take it easy on you
我们可以不为难你
if you'll just maybe say that Harvey
前提是你说哈维两个月前
knew about Stephen Huntley two months ago.
就知道史蒂芬·亨特利的事情了
That would be a lie.
那就是在撒谎了
Maybe it would just be conjecture presented as fact.
这只是把推测当做事实说出来
Look, I'm gonna say because you already know it.
听着,我会说那是因为你早就知道了
I betrayed Harvey once.
我背叛过哈维一次
It's never going to happen again.
我再也不会背叛他了
Okay, well, then I'll just have to
好吧,那我只能
hear your side of the story at your deposition.
在你的听证会上听你的说法了
Ms. Scott, to your knowledge,
斯科特女士,在你看来
Did Harvey Specter want this merger?
哈维·斯佩克特支持这次合并吗
No, he didn't. And did you try
不,他不支持,你是否
to force it on him because you'd lost to him
因为曾输给他多次,想要扳回一局
numerous times and you wanted to get him back?
就强迫他接受这件事
You're the only one who's trying to get harvey back
只有你输不起,费尽心思想要
for losing, Tanner.
扳回一局,坦纳
And I'm about to be successful.
我就要成功了
Isn't it true that while you were engaged,
在你订婚期间
you came to New York and slept with Harvey Specter
你是否来纽约跟哈维·斯佩克特偷情
in an attempt to get him to tell you he loved you
目的是让他亲口说爱你
and he said no?
但他拒绝了
That is utter conjecture.
这纯粹是你的猜想
That's why we have these depositions,
所以我们才需要这次取证啊
so I can ask questions about things I'm conjecturing.
我可以根据猜想问些问题
You're not asking questions. You're throwing mud.
你哪里是在问问题,明明是在泼脏水
Am I? The facts are,
是吗,事实是
you had a relationship with him in law school,
你跟他在法学院曾是情侣
you worked a case against him,
然后一个案子让你们成为了对手
and shortly thereafter, ended your relationship.
之后你们很快就分手了
It doesn't take a rocket scientist to connect the dots.
白痴都能看出其中的联系
Tanner Did you really think
坦纳... 你真的认为
that you could domesticate him? A house in Westchester,
你能驾驭他吗,在韦斯特切斯特买栋房子
Harvey flipping burgers on the weekends?
周末尝尝哈维特制的牛肉汉堡
What kind of fantasy land were you living in?
想得倒挺美
Tanner, that's enough.
坦纳,够了
She's not answering this line of questioning.
她不会回答这个问题
Then I'll answer it for her.
那我替她回答
You loved him, he spurned you,
你爱过他,而他没把你放在眼里
and you set this whole thing up to get him back.
所以你安排了这些事让他回心转意
That's insane.
瞎说
Which part? That you loved him?
哪儿错了,你没爱过他吗
That he spurned you?
他把你当回事了吗
Nothing? Wow, I guess they're both true.
没话说,看来这都是真的了
We're just not supposed to believe
但这不表明
that you set this merger up out of anger
你会因愤怒而安排这次合并
because you knew what was coming down the pike.
因为你知道会发生些什么
I had no idea what was coming down the pike.
我完全不知道会发生些什么
Oh, so you're telling me that Edward Darby knew
你是想说爱德华·达比知道的事
but his number two didn't know?
你作为二把手却不知道
I was not the only one that Edward Darby relied on.
爱德华·达比手下不只我一个人
He relied on Stephen Huntley for what happened in the E.I.R.,
他派史蒂芬·亨特利去处理环境影响报告
and they both kept it from me.
谁也没告诉过我这件事
Then why am I holding this affidavit
那为什么我手里
with Stephen Huntley's name on it
有一份史蒂芬·亨特利的宣誓书
stating you knew everything?
上面写着你知晓内情呢
Because he's a lying son of a bitch,
因为他是个爱撒谎的混蛋
and you're a piece of shit,
你也不是什么好东西
and this is the end of this deposition.
取证到此为止了
What you doing?
你在干什么
You know what I'm doing.
明知故问
If you want to keep your mind off Rachel,
要是不想考虑瑞秋的事的话
try reading Scottie's deposition.
就看看斯科特的取证吧
I did.
看过了
That must have been brutal for her.
这对她真残忍
Must have been brutal for harvey.
对哈维也很残忍
From what I've seen, not much is.
我怎么没看出来
Mike, he's not as hard as you think.
迈克,他没你想的那么无情
Why are you talking to me about this?
为什么要跟我说这些
Because if I asked Harvey what I'm about to ask you
因为要是我去问哈维接下来的问题
He'd say no.
他会拒绝
I want to talk to Stephen.
我想跟史蒂芬谈谈
Donna, not a good idea.
唐娜,这不是个好主意
Mike, please.
迈克,拜托了
I can't just let him hurt somebody else
我不能看着他伤害别人
and do nothing about it.
自己却袖手旁观
So this is just about protecting Scottie?
就为了保护斯科特吗
I'm not just protecting Scottie.
这不是在保护斯科特
I'm protecting Harvey,
我是在保护哈维
Because he may not know how he feels, but I do.
哈维可能搞不清自己的感情,但我懂
I was told my attorney was here to see me.
我要见的应该是我的律师
I'm sorry, should have said "An attorney's here to see you."
抱歉,应该说成是"要见一个律师"
You lied, so we lied.
你撒谎,我们以牙还牙
See you got my affidavit.
看来你们拿到我的宣誓书了
Well written, wouldn't you say?
写的不错,不是吗
So is lord of the rings,
《指环王》写的也不赖
But you know what they both are? Fiction.
但你知道它们的共同点吗,都是虚构的
What did Tanner offer you to sign that?
坦纳用什么条件让你签了它
He didn't offer me anything.
没有条件
Bullshit. Tanner's a liar and a snake
胡扯,坦纳是个卑鄙小人
and he doesn't do anything without a reason.
他肯定事出有因
So you say, but I wouldn't know him
这是你的一面之词
from a hole in the ground.
但我可不是井底之蛙
He came to me with an opportunity,
他给了我一个机会
and I took it.
我把握住了
How is making up a load of shit about Dana Scott
胡编乱造诋毁达娜·斯科特
an opportunity? I didn't make up anything.
算哪门子机会,我没编造任何事
What I wrote was that she was the conduit
我写的是,她是我和爱德华
between Edward and I.
联系的纽带
She was my boss. That is factually correct.
她是我的上司,这点毋庸置疑
That's a misleading statement designed to confuse a jury
这是误导性陈述,意图在你谋杀审判时
in your murder trial so that you can claim
迷惑陪审团,让你可以声称
Edward's testimony is a lie.
爱德华的指证不可信
It is a lie.
那的确是个谎言
We never had the conversation he said we had.
他口中的那场交谈从没发生过
Mike. Can you give us a minute?
迈克,能让我们单独谈谈吗
You told me I was wrong about you.
你还说我看错了你
How can you do this?
你怎么能这么做
Donna, my life is on the line.
唐娜,我现在命悬一线
So you'll drag as many people down
所以为了挽救自己
as you have to to save yourself?
你就不断拉人下水
Her freedom isn't at stake.
她又不会进监狱
No, but her reputation is.
但她的声誉就完了
She'll survive.
她会挺过去的
You're lying about her.
你这是在诋毁她
Yeah, I am.
没错
Stephen, I'm gonna ask you this one more time.
史蒂芬,我再求你一次
If anything you ever said to me was true, please don't do this.
如果你曾跟我说过一句实话,就别这么做
I'm sorry, donna. I have to.
对不起,唐娜,我也被逼无奈
You get what we need? No, she didn't.
拿到我们需要的了吗,她没有
Actually, I did.
实际上,我拿到了
What are you talking about?
你说什么
You might not know this, but every conversation
你可能不知道,即使是委托人保密协议
in this particular facility is recorded,
也有特例,这间房间里的
with an exception made for attorneyclient privilege.
每段对话都被录了下来
And as you pointed out, we're not your attorneys.
就像你说的,我们并不是你的律师
Jessica. Expecting someone else?
杰西卡,在等别人吗
I...um. Nice place. Can I come in?
我... 地方不错,我能进来吗
Yeah, of course.
当然
Do you want some cheerios?
要来点麦片吗
What would Captain Crunch say? Yeah, you're right.
那嘎嘣脆船长怎么办,说的没错
We wouldn't want to cross him.
我们可不想嚼他
I've never seen you wear this at the office.
怎么没见你上班时穿过这件衣服
Something I should know? Yeah, that's not...
有事瞒着我吗,那不是...
I know, and I know whose it is,
我知道那是谁的
and that's exactly why I'm here.
所以我才会来
You told Robert Zane's daughter my business.
你把我的案子告诉了罗伯特·赞恩的女儿
Look, she's not gonna tell anyone.
她不会告诉别人的
I know.
当然
Because you're going to get her to sign this.
因为你得让她签了这个
This puts her in jeopardy.
这会把她推上绝路的
You put her in jeopardy.
是你把她推上了绝路
And if I won't do it?
要是我拒绝呢
Then you won't be working for me anymore.
那你就被开除了
I got your letter. And?
我收到你的信了,然后呢
You drafted a legal document.
你起草了一份法律文件
That outlines my exclusivity proposal.
那是我独一无二的求婚信
This is the least romantic thing ever.
这真是最没浪漫情调的事了
You couldn't have the courtesy to do it in person?
你连亲自上门的礼节都没有吗
I sent it FedEx, sheila. It got there overnight.
我用联邦快递寄过去的,一宿就到了
P.M. Delivery.
居然是午后投递
A.M. Delivery is a scam, Sheila.
午前投递就是个骗局,希拉
It gets there at the same time anyway.
到达的时间都是一样的
Okay, you know what's a scam? This letter,
知道什么是骗局吗,这封信
which I am now ripping up.
我现在就把它撕了
No! Sheila, please!
别,希拉,求你了
I labored over every word of that.
我句句发自肺腑
The time for words is over. The time for deeds is now.
光说不练可不行,来点实际行动
Well, then give me a deed, I'll do it.
那给我个指令,我一定执行
Give me a mountain, I'll climb it.
给我座山,我马上去爬
Gimme a Katy Perry song, I'll sing it.
给我首凯蒂·派瑞的歌,我马上唱出来
Your only deed is for you to get off the phone
现在给你的指令就是挂了电话
and figure out where I'll be tomorrow night,
猜猜我明晚会在哪里
so you can tell me what you need to tell me.
然后你就可以说你该说的那些话了
Okay, can I just have some sort of
好吧,那我能不能要一些...
Hello?
喂
Good to see you, Tanner.
很高兴见到你,坦纳
Hello, Harvey.
你好,哈维
What do you got in your hand there?
你手里拿的是什么
It's an arrest warrant for your father.
是你父亲的逮捕令
Turns out he did a little insider trading a few years ago,
几年前他好像做了些内部交易
and I pulled some strings.
于是我动用了些关系
Bullshit. You're right, I'm lying,
胡扯,对,我确实撒了谎
Just like Stephen Huntley did on his affidavit,
就像史蒂芬·亨特利在做证时一样
and we've got proof.
而且我们有证据
Well, look who decided to show up.
看看这是谁
I was waiting for you to get some points on the board.
我正等着你采取点实际行动呢
Now we can start having some fun.
现在游戏才真正开始
Nice try, Tanner, but that affidavit was bullshit,
想得美,坦纳,这份证词就是胡扯
now you got nothing to back up your bullshit on Scottie.
所以你对斯科特的指控就没有任何证据了
You think I need backup?
你认为我还需要证据么
It wasn't about her. It was about you.
这些都不是针对她的,是针对你
I'm going to drag her ass through the mud
我就是要把她也拖下这趟混水
left, right, and center, and when I'm done with her,
等这些事情结束以后
there's not a firm that'll touch her with a 10foot pole.
没有一个律所愿意再用她
What the hell happened to you? Why are you doing this, Tanner?
你到底怎么了,为什么要做这些,坦纳
I'm doing it for my client.
我做这些是为了我的客户
You actually had me thinking if we ever met again
我之后还真认为,我们再交手时
That I'd fight fair?
我会公平竞争吗
I do in the ring, but this isn't the ring,
我确实把这当作比赛,但这并不是比赛
and you know very well that you can stop me anytime you want.
而且你也知道你任何时候都能阻止我
If I settle.
除非我和解
There are lot of zeroes on that offer.
这个和解很昂贵
You just need to decide whether you care more about money
你只需要决定你到底是在乎钱
or your girlfriend.
还是在乎你的女朋友
Donna told me that Stephen's affidavit is dead.
唐娜告诉我史蒂芬的证词作废了
It is, but it doesn't matter, because Tanner's
是的,但那不重要,因为如果我们
gonna keep coming after you unless we sign this.
不签这个,坦纳会继续找你的麻烦
You'll never sign this.
你绝不会签这个的
Scottie, you may not believe this,
斯科特,你可能不相信
but if the decision were mine, I would.
但如果是我做决定,我可能会签
Jessica she wouldn't even consider it.
杰西卡,她想都不会想
I should have known.
我早该知道
This is about you getting me to split you off from Edward
这些只是想让我帮你摆脱爱德华
so you can convince Ava to stop coming after you.
然后你就可以劝说艾娃不要再找你的麻烦
This isn't about that. Then what is it about?
不是那样的,那是哪样
I can't stand to see them come after you.
我不能忍受他们不断找你麻烦
Bullshit! It's not bullshit.
胡扯,这不是胡扯
You think I can't take it!
你认为我承受不了么
Look, you're not listening to me, okay?
你没明白我的意思
I can't take it!
是我承受不了
Scottie, Tanner can only come after you
斯科特,只有得到艾娃的允许
if Ava lets him come after you,
坦纳才能找你麻烦
and Ava's only letting him come after you to get to me.
而艾娃之所以会允许只是为了要扳倒我
Take the shackles off and let me convince her
丢掉这些束缚,让我去说服她
this fight isn't with me, it's with Edward.
这场争斗不是针对我,是针对爱德华
Okay, Harvey.
好吧,哈维
Okay, you win.
你赢了
Shackles are off.
没有束缚了
Hi. Hey.
你好,你好
There's something that I need to tell you, and...
有件事我必须要跟你说,但
I really don't want to.
我并不想说
Okay. You're scaring me.
好吧,你吓到我了
Jessica came by my place this morning.
杰西卡今早来我家了
She knows about us. She does.
她知道我们的事了,是的
She says that you're Robert Zane's daughter,
她说你是罗伯特·赞恩的女儿
and if you want to stay at the firm...
如果你想继续留在公司
you need to sign an affidavit.
你需要签一份保证书
Saying what?
保证什么
That you know I'm a fraud.
证明你知道我是个冒牌货
Well, what if I don't sign it?
那如果我不签呢
Then she'll fire me.
那她就要解雇我
I don't believe that. You've got leverage.
我才不信,你手中有筹码
No, that just stops her from exposing me, not firing me.
那只是阻止她揭发我,不是解雇我
Bullshit. No, it's not bullshit.
胡扯,没有胡扯
If she fires me, what am I gonna to do,
如果她解雇我,我怎么办
run to the D.A.?
跑去找地方检察官吗
Have them throw me in jail just to get her back?
为了报复她把自己送进监狱吗
I'm not going to do that, and she knows it.
我不会那么做的,她明确知道这一点
Can't stand that I put you in this position.
我没法忍受自己让你陷入这种境地
And the only way I can see out of this is...
我能想到的唯一办法就是
for you to go to Stanford.
你去斯坦福读书
Ms Hessington, when we first met,
海辛顿女士,我们初次见面时
did you admit you bribed a foreign government
你是否承认了为了建造输油管道
to get your pipeline?
你贿赂了一个外国官员
I pled guilty.
我达成了认罪协议
I didn't ask you what you pled.
我没有问你是否认罪
I asked if you did it. That's privileged.
我问你是否行贿了,那是保密信息
Your client forfeited privilege when she sued me.
你的客户起诉我时,就放弃了保密权利
Keep that in mind.
好好记住这一点
My client's not suing you.
我的客户没有起诉你
She's suing Pearson Darby Specter.
她起诉的是皮尔逊达比斯佩克特律所
There is no pearson darby specter.
这没有什么皮尔逊达比斯佩克特律所
We split.
我们分家了
Edward Darby wouldn't allow that.
爱德华·达比不会允许这种事发生的
Edward Darby doesn't have the power to stop it.
爱德华·达比无力阻止这件事
But I do, but I'm not going to let you make them suffer
我可以,但我不会让你因为达比的错误
for what Darby did.
而惩罚他们的
Hell of a performance, Harvey.
演得不错啊,哈维
Backup singers and everything.
替补歌手和这所有的一切
It's still not going to stop us.
但依旧无法阻止我们
And he isn't making them suffer.
不是因为达比其实他们
I am for what he did to me.
是我要为了他对我做的事认错
Did what to you? Get you a slap on the wrist
他对你做了什么,为你原本的行贿罪
for your original bribery charges,
争取到了较轻的责罚吗
get you off murder,
还是帮你摆脱谋杀的罪名
or stop you from bribing witnesses?
亦或是阻止你贿赂证人呢
Which brings me to my next question.
这也就引出了我的下一个问题
Did you fire me for refusing to bribe witnesses on your behalf?
你是否因为我不愿帮你贿赂证人而解雇我
You're under oath. Don't answer that.
你宣过誓了,别回答
I wouldn't. It's a federal crime.
要我就不回答,那可是联邦犯罪
She doesn't have to. Like I said,
她不用回答,像我说的
we're not bound by privilege and I've got three witnesses,
我们不受保密条例约束,且我有三个证人
including your friend Stephen Huntley
还包括你的朋友史蒂芬·亨特利
who testified to it in open court.
他还在公开法庭中对此作过证
You want to throw stones, Ava? We've got some rocks of our own.
你想泼我们脏水,艾娃,我们也有料
What are you doing, Harvey?
你想干什么,哈维
I'm talking to your client off the record.
我想和你的客户私下谈谈
No, no, no. On the record, or not at all.
不行,公开谈,要不然就别谈
No, let him speak.
别,让他说吧
I want to hear what he's got to say.
我想听听他要说什么
Ava, you can come at us
艾娃,你可以攻击我们
and we can come at you.
我们也能攻击你
I don't want that.
但我不想那样
You wanted to know if I'm sorry. I am.
你想知道我是否有歉意,我有
I'm sorry I didn't listen to you,
很抱歉我没听你的
I'm sorry I didn't believe you,
很抱歉我没相信你
I am sorry that my history with Cameron
很抱歉我和卡梅隆之间的过往纠葛
put a target on your back,
使你成为了被攻击的目标
but I am not sorry that I did everything in my power
但我尽全力抓住一切机会帮你
to help you every chance I got.
这我并不感到抱歉
If you don't believe that, then keep coming.
如果你不信,那继续放马过来吧
But if you do,
但你如果相信
I'm asking, put your anger where it belongs.
我请求你将愤怒发泄在正确的目标上
Tanner, I hope you still have that quarter I gave you,
坦纳,我希望你还留着我给你的那硬币
'cause I think it's time to call your mom.
因为我觉得是时候打给你的妈妈了
Harvey.
哈维
Fantastic.
太好了
I hear we won.
听说我们赢了
We hit a single. Just kidding.
打了个安打,开玩笑的
We knocked the son of a bitch out of the park.
我们把那兔崽子收拾得屁滚尿流
Congratulations. Congratulations to you.
恭喜啊,该恭喜你
I hear you're representing Stephen Huntley now.
我听说你现在要为史蒂芬·亨特利辩护
Yeah. Might as well be.
对啊,原该如此
What's that supposed to mean?
这话是什么意思
It means we sat and had drinks when we thought Ava was guilty.
意思就是我们以为艾娃有罪时,还在一起喝酒
Now Stephen is. What's the difference?
而现在凶手是史蒂芬,有何区别呢
Guess your morning off didn't do the trick.
看来你早上休息得不好
What are we doing here, Harvey?
我们在这里干什么,哈维
We spend every minute of our lives in this office
在这办公室里耗费生命中的每分每秒
fighting with each other over meaningless shit
就为了那些素不相识的客户
for clients that we don't even know,
跟其他人争毫无意义的破事
and then when some real connection comes along,
而当真正的感情出现时
just some little piece of happiness
那一点点幸福
Mike.
迈克
I'm sorry.
我很遗憾
Did she tell you what she did?
她跟你说她干了什么吗
Rachel?
瑞秋吗
I guess not.
看来没有
Jessica's basically forcing her to go to Stanford
杰西卡算是逼着她去斯坦福
instead of Columbia.
而不是去哥伦比亚
She found out about you two.
她发现了你们俩的事情
I don't want her to go.
我不想让她走
And there's nothing I can do about it.
但现在我也无能为力
Come in.
进来
I want to talk to you about... this.
我想跟你谈谈...这个
I see you haven't signed it.
你还没签字啊
No, I haven't.
对,我还没签
Then you must want something, because you wouldn't be here
那你肯定是来提条件了,不然也不会专门过来
just to tell me you weren't going to sign it.
就为了告诉我你不打算在上面签字
Mike said you were worried that Robert Zane's daughter knew his secret,
迈克说你在担心罗伯特·赞恩的女儿知道他的秘密
which got me thinking about my father
这倒让我想起了我父亲
and something he's always said.
还有他常说的那句话
Which is? Don't sign anything
说什么,除非能有所回报
unless you can get something in return.
否则别在任何文件上签字
It's called consideration. I know what it's called.
这叫对价,我知道
What do you want?
你想怎么样
You want me to guarantee that I won't do something
你要我保证我不会做那些
that I would never do.
我永远不会做的事
I want you to guarantee that you will do something
我要你保证做一些
that you thought you would never do but should do.
你以为你不会做但应该做的事情
I can't wait to hear this.
迫不及待想听你说说
Waive the Harvard Rule for me.
为我背弃哈佛准则
You're not even a lawyer. But I will be,
你还不是律师呢,但我早晚会当上的
and when I am, I want to work here.
等我当上律师,我想在这里工作
The Harvard Rule
哈佛准则
is the longeststanding rule we have.
是我们这里坚持最久的规矩
I have been killing it here for the better part of a decade.
但近十年内,我已经破坏了这条准则
I'm better than most of the associates in that bullpen
我比这屋子里的大部分初级律师都出色
and I haven't even gone to law school yet,
而我连法学院都没上过呢
So imagine what it'll be like once I have.
想想我要是上了会怎么样
You are your father's daughter.
你是你父亲的女儿
Yes, I am.
是的,没错
But I don't want to work for him.
但我不想为他工作
I want to work for you.
我想为你工作
To kicking Travis Tanner's ass.
为了完败特拉维斯·坦纳干一杯
You got that right.
说得对
That was a pretty great meal.
这顿饭真不错啊
Couldn't have done it without you.
没有你我也做不出来
I know, I taught you how to make it.
我知道,是我教你做的
Right after we crushed the bar.
就在我们通过律师资格考试之后
I also remember what happened later that night.
我还记得那晚后来发生了什么
It was a pretty great night.
确实是美好的夜晚
Harvey.
哈维
Why am I here?
我为什么在这儿
Well, I haven't cooked anyone dinner for a while,
我很久不给人做饭了
and I thought you deserved it. I did,
我认为这是你应得的,确实
but you've made it clear that you don't want more,
但你也说得很清楚了,你别无他求
and I don't want to go back to the way it was, so...
而我也不想再走老路了,那么...
I want to work with you.
我想跟你一起工作
What?
什么
You've been associated with the name Darby too long.
你跟达比合作了太长时间
I can help you.
我能帮你
I don't need your help. I'll be fine.
我不需要你帮忙,会没事的
No, you won't, and all that stuff about Tanner
不,不可能,坦纳抓着你我不放
coming after you and me not being able to take it,
而我因此很担心你
it was true. I care about you.
这是真的,我在乎你
Come to Pearson Specter. I know that you care about me.
来皮尔逊斯佩克特,我知道你在乎我
You have made that very clear,
你已经说得很清楚了
but I am not interested
但我没有兴趣
in working with someone day in and day out
天天跟那些张口闭口只会说
where all they can manage to say is, "I care about you."
"我在乎你"的人一起工作
Is that all I've ever said? Actually, yes,
我只说过这话吗,实际上,是的
over and over again, "I care about you."
一遍又一遍,我在乎你
Just what every girl wants to hear.
倒是每个女孩都想听到的话
Scottie, that's No, no, no.
斯科特,那是,别,别别
If all you want to do is work with me,
如果你只是想跟我一起工作
I can find a job somewhere else.
我可以在别的地方找工作
It's the best I
这是我最
Sorry, I should just go. I don't
抱歉,我该走了,我不
Scottie, that's not all I want.
斯科特,我想要的不止这些
Then say it.
那就说出来
I want you in my life.
我希望我的生命中有你
Hi. Hi.
嗨,嗨
Thought you didn't like coming down here.
还以为你不喜欢来这儿呢
Can I come in? Yeah, of course.
我能进来吗,行啊,当然
I finished my list.
我比较完了
And?
结果呢
Stanford.
斯坦福
It's the better fit.
那里更适合
Rachel, look
瑞秋,听着
I don't need a list to tell me
我不需要什么比较来告诉我
that I don't want to be without you.
我不想离开你
You're staying?
你要留下来
Just try and stop me.
快把我留下来
You were messing with me.
你刚刚是在耍我吗
You got me. I got...
你赢了,我
You! You got me!
你,你赢了
How did you find me?
你怎么找到我的
You're like me, a gladiator of your profession,
你跟我一样,是你们那行的斗士
and... this is your arena.
而,这里就是你的竞技场
This place has every Harvard law student file ever.
这里有哈佛法学院历届学生的档案
It's like home for me.
就像是我的家
And...it's where you wanted me to say...
而且,你希望我在这里说
Sheila Amanda Sazs, I want to be exclusive with you.
希拉·阿曼达·赛斯,我只想和你在一起
And I want to be exclusive with you.
我只想和你在一起
Yes.
愿意
Yes.
愿意
A thousand times yes.
一千遍愿意
We're gonna make love. And eat this picnic.
我们要做爱,然后吃掉这些东西
In no particular order.
哪个先都行
Wait. First, I'm gonna call my mother.
等等,首先,我要给我母亲打电话
Yeah? Yeah.
真的吗,真的
To tell her the good news?
告诉她这则好消息吗
To tell her you stopped being a pussy.
告诉她你再也不是孬种了
Do not touch any of the files in here.
不准碰这里的任何档案
Will you smack me if I do? Louis,
我要是碰了你会打我吗,路易
this is not a joke.
这可不是开玩笑的
You're not even supposed to be in here.
你甚至都不该进来
For the love of God, forgive me, Sheila.
看在爱神的份上,原谅我吧,希拉
You gotta be kidding me.
逗我呢吧
Harvey Specter.
哈维·斯佩克特
What a douche.
真是个傻逼
Mike Ross.
迈克·罗斯
RO, RO, RO. "Ro."
罗,罗,这儿呢
"Richardson... James Ross"...
理查德森,詹姆斯·罗斯
Matthew Ross. What the hell?
马修·罗斯,怎么回事
Mike ross?
迈克·罗斯
He's not here.
他不在这儿