Hungrier than I thought.
比想象中饿呀
Are you waiting for me to finish before giving me the lecture?
等我吃完你要发表演讲吗
Oliver, you've been spending a lot of time under that hood the last couple weeks.
奥利弗,这几周你扮演帽衫侠的时间太多了
Keeps my ears warm.
保持状态
And you made this decision to, um, avoid entanglements?
这样做是为了避免纠纷吗
For their protection. The people who get close to me get hurt.
为了保护他们。和我亲近的人会受伤
What's the problem? Do you think I'm losing my grip?
怎么了?你觉得我失控了吗?
No, it's just the opposite, really. You seem calm. Scary calm.
不,正好相反,你看起来很冷静。冷静得可怕
I get that things didn't end well with Helena, with McKenna...
我知道你与海伦娜和麦肯纳的结局都不太好
With Laurel. With Sarah. The list goes on.
和劳瑞尔还有莎拉。名单还长着呢。
Yeah. But what do you do?
好吧,但你做什么了
You hood up, you go home, you repeat. It's not much of a life.
行侠仗义后回家,不停地重复,这不是生活
Well, the life that I'm leading for myself right now doesn't leave much room for an actual life.
我现在的生活方式容不得我过正常人的生活
And I don't need one.
而且我也不需要
That's a pretty bleak future you plan on spending...with no one.
给自己安排的人生还真暗淡...孤独终老
I'm used to isolation.
我习惯一个人了
And that is exactly what worries me.
这正是我担心的
You've been home for 8 months, Oliver, but I don't think you left that island yet.
你回家已经8个月了,奥利弗,但我觉得你还没离开那座岛。