I'm sorry.I don't want to keep things from you,but you've made it pretty clear where you stand with the whole vampire thing.
对不起 我不是想隐瞒你什么 只是对于吸血鬼 你的立场总是很明确
So that makes me the odd man out.No.No, Bonnie, of course not.
所以我就成了孤立的一个人 不 不 邦妮 当然不是
I know where I stand, Elena.And I know where you stand.
埃琳娜 我清楚自己的立场 我也知道你的立场
But where do we stand?You're my best friend, Bonnie.
但是我们算什么呢 邦妮 你是我最好的朋友
I didn't mean to let this craziness with Caroline get in the way of that.
我不想让卡罗琳身上发生的疯狂事情 妨碍我们的感情
But she needs you, too.Not yet. I just...She's a vampire. I can't.I think we should get back.
但是她也需要你 还不行 我只是 她是个吸血鬼 我不能当做不知道 我们该回去了
Hey, Stefan.Hi, Mason.Wasn't expecting you here. Or anywhere.
嘿 斯特凡 嗨 梅森 没想到在这能见到你 或再见到你
Yeah, I had this little accident.But I'm fine now.
是啊 发生了点小意外 但是现在没事了
What did you do to Sheriff Forbes?Oh, she's fine, too.
你们把福布斯警长怎么了 她也没事
But from now on,you'll have to do your own dirty work.Not a problem.
但是从今往后 你得单枪匹马地干你那卑鄙的勾当了 没问题
Excuse me.What's a matter, are you ok?
不好意思 怎么了 你没事吧
When I touched him,I saw something.
刚才碰到他 我看见了一些东西
What do you mean, like a vision?I saw Elena.
什么意思 某种幻象么 我看见埃琳娜了
You saw Elena?He was kissing her.No, Bonnie, Elena wouldn't kiss.
你看见埃琳娜了 他们在接吻 不 邦妮 埃琳娜不会亲
You didn't see Elena, you saw.Katherine.
你看见的不是埃琳娜 你看见的是 凯瑟琳