手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 大西洋帝国 > 大西洋帝国第二季 > 正文

大西洋帝国第二季(MP3+中英字幕):第4集:偷运私酒

来源:可可英语 编辑:sophie   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Maybelle has a request.

梅贝尔提出
Her beau... he wishes to call at the house.
她的爱人...希望登门拜访
Maybe a few days.
过些日子吧
You have a family waiting that loves you.
你有一家子深爱你的人在等候你
How does it feel to have everything?
拥有一切的感觉是什么样的?
Mr Attorney General. What can I do for you, Nuck?
司法部长先生, 有什么能效劳吗努克?
If you were ever planning on making good on a certain debt...
如果你要报答我的话...
But yours was a state election. So?
可你的事情是州选举范围, 那又如何?
So I have no standing to intervene on a federal level.
那我就没有以联邦事务的借口去干涉了
You used to call him "the letch"... my father.
你以前一直叫他...我父亲"色鬼"
It must have been when I was still angry with him.
那一定是我还耿耿于怀的时候
I was a mere child when Nucky brought me to your father,
努基把我献给你父亲的时候,我几乎还是个孩子
you're certainly right about that.
对于这点你说得没错
That card game you operate is located in territory
你们赌坊所在位置,在马塞利亚先生看来
that Mr Masseria considers to be his.
位于他的地盘
A tax of 10% on the game going forward...
未来赌坊利润的10%...
Charlie hold on
查利,慢着...
There's another speak off baltic.
关于波罗的号的另一种说法
Right time of night, you'll be good for a hundred cases.
半夜十二点,你能逮到100箱
Cash up front, officer.
先付钱,长官
What are your talents, Mr Sleater? Making people stop.
你的才能是什么呢, 西特先生? 令行禁止
I just received a call from Bill McCoy.
我刚接到比尔·麦科伊的来电
The Coast Guard is seizing his ships.
海岸警卫队正在查封他的船队
We'll not be needing your services.
我们不再需要你的服务了
You want this order or not?
你到底要不要进货?
Look, I've no quarrel with you, sir.
听着,我和你无冤无仇,先生
We're just not buying any liquor.
我们只是不买任何酒了
What did he promise you? More than you ever did.
他承诺你什么了? 远比你承诺的多
I will ruin you... all of you.
我会灭了你...你们全部
Jimmy! Have a nice dinner, gentlemen.
吉米"用餐愉快"先生们
How was dinner with your father?
和你父亲晚餐得如何了?
Which one?
哪个父亲?
Come on, you gotta help me move these barrels.
快点,你来帮我搬下酒桶
Here we go. You can barely move in here.
走起来, 都没地方立足了
You got your friends at the Coast Guard to thank for that.
这得谢你海岸警卫队的朋友了
Three ships' worth of booze...
整整三船的酒
the Nina, the Pinta and the Canadian club.
Nina牌, Pinta牌,还有加拿大人威士忌
Bill McCoy's probably still crying his eyes out. On Nucky Thompson's shoulder.
比尔·麦科伊可能正抱着努基·汤姆森的肩膀上哭呢
What happened with you and Nucky anyway?
你和努基究竟怎么了?
I guess that's between me and Nucky, isn't it?
那是我和努基之间的事情
We need more space, Mickey.
米基,我们需要更大的仓库
Ain't an empty garage in 10 Miles.
方圆10公里已经没有空的仓库了
Then try 11. Pay cash.
往10公里以外找,现金交割
End of next summer we'll be the biggest distributors
到明天夏天,我们就是
in the Northeast.
东北部最大的批发商了
From the tiny acorn
万丈高楼
grows the mighty elk.
平地起
If you had a brain,
你要是有脑子的话
you'd be dangerous.
倒是挺棘手的
Yo, be careful with that.
我说,小心点
Don't like not knowing what's going on.
不喜欢被蒙在鼓里的感觉
That's what makes it exciting.
那样才会有惊喜
What the hell is that?
那是哪出啊?
"The Pipes of Pan."
《牧笛》
Goddamn cat in a rain barrel.
欲抱琵琶半遮面的
Open your eyes,
汝胆敢
if thou darest.
睁开双目
Ain't you the humdinger?
你不是异于常人嘛?
Silence, mortal. I am Diana,
安静,凡人,我是戴安娜
daughter of Jupiter.
朱庇特的女儿
And no man may look upon my nakedness
禁止任何男人在我沐浴时
as I bathe.
偷窥我的酮体
This is one of your little performances.
这是你的表演节目
You should have come, dear,
你真该来捧场的,亲爱的
at least once.
至少见识一下
I never liked the idea of you
我从来就不喜欢
parading around in front of other men.
你在其他男人面前骚首弄姿
You could have married me.
你本可以娶我的
I had a city to run.
身份地位差距太大
I understand.
我懂
I always have.
我永远理解这点
But I did have a boy to raise.
可我也有个儿子要养活
We're all here now, aren't we?
我们现在一家团聚了,不是吗?
He has so much to learn from you.
他有许多要跟你学的东西
I can't tell you what it means to us,
经历了风风雨雨后
after all this time.
这对我们母子俩意味着一切
And you're going to take care of him,
你从现在开始会罩着他
aren't you?
不是吗?
Come here with that mouth.
快过来
Do you know what happened to the Shepherd
你知道,那个偷窥圣女黛安娜
who spied on the virginal Diana?
的牧羊人的下场吗?
She turned him into a stag.
黛安娜把他弄进了浴盆
He tried to run away,
他试图逃跑
but his own hounds
但他的牧羊犬
tore him
把他
to pieces.
撕成了碎片
Get your ass over here.
快过来
Prepare for the righteous punishment
准备接受上帝
of the gods.
正义的惩罚
Louis?
路易斯!
Louis!
路易斯!
Louis!
路易斯!
Louis!
路易斯!
What does the bee do? Bring home honey.
蜜蜂要做什么呢?蜜蜂采集蜂蜜回巢
What does the father do? Bring home money.
父亲要做什么呢?父亲挣钱养家
What does the mother do? Lay out the money.
母亲要做什么呢?母亲操持家务
What do children do? Eat up the honey!
孩子要做什么呢?孩子吃光蜂蜜
Lovely, dear.
背得好,亲爱的
Very nice. Good morning.
好极了, 早啊
Munchkins. Good morning, Uncle Nucky.
小调皮鬼, 早上好, 努基叔叔
Could you not sleep? I have a busy day.
你不多睡会儿? 今天事很多
Will you be breakfasting, Mr Thompson?
您要用早餐吗,汤姆森先生?
I will not. Nor will I be dinnering.
不了,晚餐也不用了
It's Ed Bader's birthday.
今天是Ed Bader的生日
Did I not mention that?
我没有提到吗?
I take it there will be a party?
我想会举行一个派对吧?
Oh, something small, make him feel important.
嗯,小型派对,让他感到自己备受重视
A meal in his honor maybe.
也许一起共进晚餐
Well, be sure not to overindulge.
好吧,不要过度沉湎了
Mr Sleater.
西特先生到了
Good day, everyone.
日安,大家
Top o' the mornin'.
超棒的早晨
Isn't that what your people say?
你们爱尔兰人是那么说的吗?
And we also fix shoes if you leave them outside your door.
您要是把鞋放门外,我们还会为您修鞋
Surely it isn't that funny. Yes ma'am.
真没那么好笑, 是的,夫人
Mr Sleater will be driving me now.
西特先生现在是我的司机了
It's all I can do to stick to the correct side of the road.
我目前只能保证不开错车道
I'll be right out. Sir, ma'am.
我马上出来,先生,夫人,我先告退
Katy.
凯蒂
Please ask Lilian to get the children dressed
叫莉莲带孩子们去更衣
and to drill Teddy in his catechism.
帮特迪把问答踢再温习一下
Come, dears.
来,亲爱的
A bit cheeky, isn't he?
有点油腔滑调,不是吗?
What's that mean again? Impertinent.
什么意思? 无礼
He's serving a purpose.
我雇他,自有用途
And may I ask what that is?
我可以问是什么用途吗?
You may, and I may not answer.
你可以问,但我不会回答你
The weekly expenses.
这是每周的开支
There's a little extra for the staff.
包含了给佣人的额外支出
What for? To let them know they're appreciated.
为什么要多给? 让他们"感恩戴德"
This is no time to be frivolous with money.
现在不是挥霍钱的时候
It's $2 extra a piece.
每人就多给了2美元
It makes no difference to us, but to them it's a windfall.
这点钱对我们算不了什么,可对他们却是一笔意外之财
You do realize they steal from us. It's what servants do.
你该清楚,他们一直在偷家里的东西,佣人都这样
It's what everyone does. And we pretend not to know and life goes on.
世人都是这样,我们睁一只眼闭一只眼,继续过日子
No one gave me a bonus when I was in service.
我做佣人时候,没人给过我红包
All the more reason to be generous now.
那现在就更该慷慨些了
I'm nearly out of shaving soap.
刮胡膏快用完了
Any more of them eggs?
炒蛋还有吗?
Albert You've had nearly half a dozen already, Albert.
你几乎已经吃了半打了
Tell them chickens to work overtime.
母鸡得加紧生蛋了
Daddy! There's my sweet pea.
爹地, 我的小甜心
When did you get home? Last night,
你什么时候到家的? 昨晚
past your bedtime. Crept in like the sandman.
你睡着以后,像睡魔一样悄无声息的进来
Will you check my homework?
你来检查下我的作业吗?
You're asking daddy?
你要爹地来检查?
Your mama'll do that for you.
你妈妈会做那些的
Your brother know I'm too strict.
你哥哥知道的,我太严格了
If you say so. Stop toying with your father.
你说的是, 别嘲讽你父亲了
He know who bring home the bacon.
他知道是谁支撑这个家
How my princess doin'?
我的小公主最近可好?
Did you ask him, mother?
你问过他了吗,母亲?
Ask me what?
问我什么?
Mama invited Samuel over for dinner tomorrow night.
妈妈邀请了塞缪尔明晚到家里晚餐
Did she now?
她邀请了?
We did discuss this. If a young lady is being courted,
我们有讨论过这事,如果年轻的女性被追求了
it needs to be in a respectable manner.
这是应有的礼仪
He's planning to study medicine.
他打算攻读医科
Hmph.
An educated buck.
受过高等教育的小子
Well, I suppose it'd be all right.
嗯,那行吧
Dinner with all the fixings.
晚餐要上齐各种配菜
I been craving hoppin' John since the moon was blue.
我想着豆泥拌饭已经有段日子了
Richard.
理查德
Good morning. I'm here for Jimmy.
早上好,我是来等吉米的
I thought he was with you.
我以为他跟你一起呢
His mother called late last night.
他母亲昨天打了电话来
He left and I assumed...
他就离开了,我当是...
Was everything all right?
出什么事了吗?
He doesn't tell me anything.
他什么都不告诉我
This business with Nucky...
因为跟努基的事...
I saw him on the boardwalk. He wouldn't even look at me.
我在木板路上看见努基他当不愿看我一眼
Mmm, very bold.
嗯,非常醒目
My feeble attempt at expressionism.
我尝试表现主义的拙作
There was an artist I saw in Paris.
我在巴黎看见过一个画家
He does cityscapes...
他画城市风光
very stark, no people.
非常荒凉,没有人烟
De Chirico.
德基里亚科,(Giorgio de Chirico 1888年7月10日1978年11月20日,意大利超现实画派大师)
I don't know.
我不清楚
He also did figures who look like mannequins.
他同时还雕刻人体雕塑
Have you ever posed for an artist?
你有被画过素描像吗?
No.
没有
Sorry.
抱歉
I didn't mean to embarrass you.
我没有让你难堪的意思
I used to draw when I was a child.
我孩童时期一直在画画
It was very relaxing.
画画让人放松心情
It can be.
确实如此
It can also be maddening.
也会让人抓狂
It took me years to be able to draw hands.
花了我几年时间才学会手绘
It's apoplexy... a stroke.
脑出血...也就是中风
His entire right side is paralyzed.
他整个右半身瘫痪了
He can eat, but so far he's been unable to speak.
他可以进食,但目前还无法言语表达
Was he agitated? Overexcited in any way?
他有焦虑不安?亦或是过于兴奋?
As I said, I found him like this.
如我所说,我看见他,就是这样了
Shouldn't he be in a hospital? No.
不送他去医院吗?不送
No one can care for him like his family.
没有人能比家人更好的照顾他了
Commodore.
准将
What do you want to say?
你想说什么?
C... cock.
科克
Cock!
科克
Yeah, I... I, uh...
嗯,我...我...
cockfuck! That's enough for now.
鸡巴操, 还是算了吧
He needs to rest.
他需要休养
Jesus Christ, he's a fucking vegetable!
天呐,他他妈就是一植物人
Keep your voice down, please.
小声点
What are we gonna do now? He's going to be fine, dear.
我们要怎么办现在? 他会好起来的,亲爱的
Not what Dr Surran says. Without him running this thing,
Surran医生不是那么说的, 没有他掌控全局
his political connections... Stop it right now! The both of you!
他的政治关系网, 你们俩都住口
Now you listen to me.
你听好了
I didn't spend my life getting groped by a bunch of drunks
我可不是什么跟酒鬼纠缠在一起
to wind up in a goddamn poorhouse.
最后落得穷困一生的人
I've got eight kids, Gillian. Jimmy and I are well aware of that.
我有八个孩子要养,吉莉安·吉米和我非常清楚这一点
"Jimmy and you. " That's exactly... the two of you and...
吉米和你?说真的,你们俩,还有他
him?! None of that's normal. It never was.
这关系根本就不正常,从来就不正常
It's normal to me
对我
and to my son and his father.
还有我儿子,孩子父亲来说正常就可以了
And it suited you, didn't it? Up till this morning.
直到今天早上,对你来说还挺正常,不是吗?
Up till this morning the man with the clout
今天早上之前,那家伙
wasn't drooling into his pajamas.
可没有把口水流了一身
Eli You have a cruel streak, Eli.
你这种落井下石的态度
That's never an attractive quality.
可不是什么好品德
He can't even talk. Louis is unwell.
他甚至都无法说话, 路易斯目前抱恙
He's going to recover.
他会慢慢康复
You need to calm down. It's all going to work out.
你得冷静些,一切都会迎刃而解的
How the fuck would you know? Because Jimmy will handle it.
你怎么知道? 因为吉米会控制局面
We're in for 70 grand to his cronies.
我们向他的密友借了7万美元
They'll get paid back when we unload the booze.
一旦酒卸船,就可以把钱还上
Eli What are you waiting for? The town's flush, Eli.
你还等什么呢? 大西洋城已经饱和了
Then sell it out of town... New York, Philadelphia.
那就卖到外地去...纽约,费城
You wanna give me names and addresses
你准备给我名字和地址吗?
or should I just go door to door?
不然我挨家去推销吗?
Why ask me?
问我干什么?
You both got it all worked out, right?
你们俩不是都可以搞定嘛?
Maybe this wasn't the best idea,
也许让Eli知道他的情况
letting Eli see him like that.
并不是个好主意
I'm sorry if I seemed heated, baby.
抱歉,我表现得有些激动,宝贝
It's a difficult time for both of us.
目前是我们的困难时期
I want ice cream!
我要冰淇林
Alcohol and cake. Call it for 9:00
酒和蛋糕,晚九点开始
so nobody's expecting a full dinner.
这样就不用准备晚宴了
Hors d'oeuvres only. Dancing girls?
只供应餐前点心,舞女呢?
Wouldn't be much of a party otherwise, would it?
没有舞女还算什么派对
Fine, then you handle that. How old is Mayor Bader?
你,你搞定舞女,巴德市长几岁了?
The fuck do I know? What's the difference?
我怎么知道?有区别吗?
The candles for the cake. Don't make a production out of it.
蛋糕上要插蜡烛啊, 别节外生枝了
He is the mayor of Atlantic city.
他毕竟是大西洋城的市长
And not the Prince of Wales.
他又不是威尔士王子
Tell them to send up some eggs florentine.
吩咐楼下弄些佛罗伦萨水波蛋上来
And get me Arnold Rothstein on the phone. Ja.
再给我接通阿诺德·罗思坦电话, 是
Arnold?
阿诺德?
A Nucky Thompson on the telephone?
一个叫努基·汤姆森的打电话来?
I'll take it in here, darling.
我在这里接,亲爱的
How's our stomach?
胃还好吗?
It's still a little tentative.
还是有一点不适
So much apple bread.
吃了太多苹果酱面包了
It has a binding effect.
有粘连效果
Is that the best thing right now?
只有这个办法了吗?
Sound elimination is the basis of good health.
声音是评判健康与否的标准
"Mr Thompson."
"汤姆森先生"
Mr Thompson, to what do I owe the pleasure?
汤姆森先生,有何贵干?
A change in my circumstances, as I'm sure you've already heard.
我相信,你已经获悉,我目前的处境
And are we discussing a problem or a proposition?
我们是在讨论问题还是提议?
That depends which side of the phone you're on.
取决于你站在哪一边了
I need a port to land some cargo.
我需要一个港口卸载一些货物
I was under the impression Atlantic City was aptly named.
我印象中大西洋城就有港口
The Coast Guard's locked me down.
海岸警卫队封了海
I can't land a mackerel.
我连鲭鱼都卸不了
Well, I have an import operation in Montauk.
我在蒙托克有一个入口
Long Island.
在长岛
Too far. What about Philadelphia?
太远了,费城怎么样?
We'd have to cut in Waxey Gordon.
我们不得不给韦迪·戈登分一份
I'm listening.
开价吧
There's my 20%
我占20%的利润
and I'll convince Waxey that 20% for him is a fair price also.
我会说服韦迪20%对他也是合理的价
Arnold That's a pretty penny, Arnold.
那可不是小数
Of course my cut includes men to oversee the operation.
当然我负责出人监督整个流程
You remember Mr Luciano.
你记得卢西亚诺先生吧
I do. Then it's settled.
记得, 那就说定了
Direct your ships to Philly and let me know the details.
船队直接运去费城,然后告知我具体事宜
You've got a new port of call.
你有新港口了
I can already feel the brotherly love.
还是得靠兄弟之城啊
I'd like to thank Mr White for joining us here today.
我想感谢怀特先生一同出席今天的集会
We know how busy he is and how hard he works for our community.
我们都知道他有多忙,有多辛苦的为我们社会服务着
Ain't no matter, Wilfred.
威尔弗雷德,举手之劳
Yes sir. Now this is an informal gathering
谢谢,先生,本次不是正式的集会
so we will not adhere to strict parliamentary rule,
所以我们将不会严格遵守议事规则
but if you could just raise your hands...
不过如果你们愿意举手...
I give the floor to Mr White.
下面由怀特先生讲话
Now I know y'all got your beefs and various complaints.
我已经获悉你们的诉求和各种抱怨
I hear an earful over the past weeks I've been in jail.
在看守所的过去几周内,有人转达给我了
But I'm back now
如今我回来了
and everybody know my door always open.
我随时倾听各位的声音
Mr White. Yeah?
怀特先生,怎么?
I don't mean to trouble you.
我并不是要麻烦您
You ain't never no trouble, Mrs Mayhew.
一点都不麻烦,梅休夫人
There's this couple next door to me.
我家隔壁的一对夫妻
They are habituated to latenight rent parties.
他们喜欢深更半夜举行派对
Mmm mmm mmm. There's no end to rag music being played,
嗯, 不停地放着音乐
and unseemly behavior on public view.
还在公共场合举止不雅
Well, you ain't gonna be bothered by none of that from now on.
嗯,从现在开始,你不会再被他们打扰了
Oh bless you, Mr White.
上帝保佑您, 怀特先生
Travis Elkins, sir.
特拉维斯·埃尔金斯先生
Travis I remember you fine,
特拉维斯,,我认得你
Well, Mr White, I been six months in the kitchen there at the Ritz?
怀特先生,我已经在丽兹酒店厨房工作了六个月了
Near 40 of us on second shift. 12 hours on our feet.
我们大约40人上晚班,连续工作12小时
Uhhuh. Wash our aprons,
嗯, 清洗厨师围裙费用
that come out your pay.
要我们自行支付
Break a cup, that come out your pay.
打碎一个杯子,要我们赔钱
Give us the one meal... if you call it that...
供应的一餐...如果也能算"餐"...
it come out your pay too.
依然要我们出钱
What they serve us, Mr White, ain't fit
他们给我们待遇,怀特先生
for a dog tied to a stake post, and we working men.
比对待狗都不如,更别提我们是人了
I'll look into that, Travis. Thank you, sir.
我会过问此事的特拉维斯,谢谢,先生
It's true.
事实如此
Everybody, enjoy the refreshments.
各位,享用点心吧
Mr White. And remember, come July fourth,
怀特先生,记得国庆日来
all y'all... What about my husband?
你们都... 那我丈夫呢?
How's that? Those white men cut his throat
怎么回事?他在卡车上卸你的私酒时
while he loading your trucks with your illegal liquor...
被那些白人割断了喉咙...
sister, moderation in the lord's house.
注意下教堂里的言行举止
Huhuh.
What bein' done about that?
那事要怎么解决?
You'll be looked after, I promise.
会照料好你的,我保证
You promise. You promise.
你保证,你保证
My son is dead. I buried the father of my three children.
我儿子都死了, 我丈夫死了,留下了三个孩子
They bring my man home rolled up in a washbucket.
我丈夫被装在洗涤桶内送了回来
Ladies, ladies. It's true.
女士们,女士们, 这是事实
I said it'll be taken care of. When?
我说了,都会解决的, 何时解决?
How? Order, ladies, please.
如何解决? 请注意秩序,女士们
Ain't nobody put you in charge.
没人要你当话事的
You walk around, take a bite off everyone else's plate,
你到处晃悠,伸手从别人的口袋要钱
don't give nothing back 'cept a summer clambake
除了夏天的海鲜野餐和圣诞火鸡
and a Christmas Turkey.
什么回报都没有
Continental tea garden, $422.
查抄大陆茶庄422美元
Morgan's oyster house, $216.
查抄摩根家的牡蛎屋216美元
Shall I tag them with currency straps? I'll do it.
我要用钱带捆上吗? 我会弄的
I don't mind, sir, I have... Johnny on the spot, are you?
我不嫌麻烦,长官,我... 你想干我的活?
Have you finished the affidavits for tomorrow's search warrants?
明天要用的搜查令开好了吗?
I was in the process... Concern yourself with your own duties,
我正在弄... 做好本职工作
agent Clarkson.
探员克拉克森
Yes sir.
是,长官
I'll be in the W.C.
我去下洗手间
According to "the New York Herald"... Do not start with that.
据《纽约先驱报》的报道... 别说这个话题
Half of all prohibition agents accept bribes...
一半的禁酒探员受贿...
m not interested in discussing...
我不想讨论...
or engage in some other form of illegal activity.
或是参与其他一些非法活动
Stan Just because you saw in the paper... Come on, Stan.
就因为你在报纸上看到...拜托
You don't notice anything strange about him?
你没有注意到他的反常吗?
Where do I start?
我刚说什么呢?
I'm not talking personal habits.
我说的不是个人嗜好?
A few weeks back, I'm down on Pacific
几周前,我看完足科医生
coming from the podiatrist. I spot him
回来的路上,我发现他
driving with another fella in a derby.
开着车,车上还有一个人
It was suspicious.
我起了疑心
He didn't see me, so I tailed him.
他没有看见我,于是我尾随着他
I did some snooping. You tailed our boss?
我盯了好一会儿,你跟踪我们上司
They went to a barn; Trucks were coming and going;
他们去了一座谷仓,货车进进出出的
The smell of alcohol was in the air;
周围都是酒精味
It was a bootlegging operation.
就是一个走私酒的仓库
I'll tell the world. So he's sitting on it,
我准备曝光这事, 没准他在踩点
waiting for the right time for us to make our move.
等待时机,展开行动
It was over a month ago.
都已经一个月了
Heads will roll, gentlemen.
脑子放明白点,先生们
"Van Asshole." Sir?
"范,混蛋" 长官?
Someone scribbled an obscenity on the water closet wall.
有人在马桶后的墙上涂了些不堪的话
Due to recent events, it has become necessary
基于近来发生的事情
that we scale back in an effort to conserve financially.
收减财务开支变得越发必要了
Are we being sacked, ma'am? No.
我们被解雇了吗,夫人? 没有
Though I'm considering suggesting a wage cut
不过确实在考虑
across the board. If I may?
减少伙食开支,请允许我说几句
My husband has been unable to find employment...
我丈夫一直未能找到工作...
I support a crippled brother... I'm sure you all have hardships,
我要养活一个瘸脚的兄弟... 我清楚你们都有难处
which we've taken into consideration.
我们早已考虑在内了
You'll each find an extra $2 in your pay this week.
这周的薪水你们会多领到2美元
Ththis week only, mam?
只有这一周吗,夫人?
Yes. As a bonus.
是的,做为奖金
I believe it's customary to say thank you.
出于礼貌,你们应该感激才对
Yes. Of course. Thank you.
是,当然了,谢谢
What is it, ladies?
怎么了,女士们?
Speak your minds.
有话直说
Actually, ma'am, we were expecting a raise in pay.
事实上,夫人,我们原以为会加薪
Whatever for? Mr Thompson...
为什么? 汤姆森先生...
a few weeks back he came in one night in...
几周前的一晚
a rather jolly mood.
他回来时心情非常好
He told us he was raising our salaries.
他告诉我们,他会给我们加薪
Forgive me, ma'am,
抱歉,夫人
but he may have been drinking.
不过他可能喝多了
Well...
这样啊...
It's a special kind of fool
把酒后胡言乱语当真
who relies on the promise of a drunkard.
可就是傻瓜了
Now if there's nothing else?
要是没别的事情的话?
No ma'am. Thank you. Thank you.
没了,夫人,谢谢, 谢谢
To your tasks then.
各自回到自己岗位吧
You talked to him about the cash upfront, right?
你告诉他,先款后货了对吗?
Munya!
Munya!
We made it. Manny Horvitz,
曼尼·霍维茨我们来了
Jimmy Darmody this is the fella I called you about...
吉米·达莫迪.这就是我跟你说的人...
Mr Horvitz. You're Darmody?
霍维茨先生,你就是达莫迪
Oysh, he's just a baby.
妈呀,他还是个小孩
Manny I thought you liked em' young, Manny.
我还以为你喜欢"嫩"的呢
If we're talking veal, yes.
要是牛肉的话,当然要嫩的
But when it comes to business...
但是生意伙伴的话...
You speak yiddish? That's all I know.
你会说犹太语? 只会这些
Still you make an effort, I'm impressed.
倒是有点效果,我记住你了
Already I feel this is going well.
我感觉我们可以接着谈
This man looks interesting.
这人看着挺怪的
My associate Mr Harrow.
我的伙伴哈罗先生
What happened to you?
你的脸怎么了?
I put my nose where it didn't belong.
我的鼻子放错了位置
You're funny. He's a sweetheart
你挺搞笑,他是个乖孩子
and Mickey is a gonif from way back.
而米基从来就是个滑头
Chayem, introduce yourself.
Chayem自我介绍下
Herman Kaufman. All right, Herman.
我叫赫尔曼·考夫曼 你好,赫尔曼
First in his class at eastern state...
东部最牛的
Penitentiary.
囚犯
I'm kidding. Herman only did county time.
我开玩笑呢, 赫尔曼只蹲过县监狱
Can I get you fellas something to eat?
伙计们要吃点什么吗?
No, but thank you. Ahhh.
不用,不过谢谢了,嗯
You're gonna smell the cooking and you're gonna get hungry.
你闻到烹调的香味,就会食指大动了
So what's your pleasure, Mr Horvitz?
你有什么爱好吗,霍维茨先生?
Munya or Manny.
叫我Munya或者曼尼
My pleasure? I got a daughter.
爱好?我有一个女儿
She's an angel.
她是我的天使
And my wife? Ehh, ankles got thick,
至于我妻子嘛,身材走形了
but I love her anyway.
不过我依然爱她
And Waxey Gordon is a cocksucking piece of shit.
还有就是韦迪·戈登是个狗操的
Why is that? He's a greedy prick,
为什么那么说? 他是个贪婪的王八羔子
with his hand in my ass pocket where my wallet should be.
总是把手伸到我的口袋
Fuckin' chazer. Eight years I work with the man.
奸诈的玩意儿,我为他工作了八年
Promises made and now where am I?
许诺的事情,全都没兑现
Talking to a baby in a butcher shop.
沦落到和小孩在屠宰店谈生意
I like you, boychik.
我喜欢你的风格,小子
Nice warm feeling.
挺会暖场的
We hear you're flush with hooch.
我们听说,你们有酒要外销
You heard right. How'd you like to make some dough?
你们听到的消息没错,你们想借此机会挣钱吗?
We didn't come to Philly for the brisket.
我们又不是来费城吃吃喝喝的
You got liquor.
你们有酒
We got money.
我们有钱
You see where I'm driving?
你明白,我言下之意了吗?
I need cash upfront.
我要求先款后货
Well, first consider I got restaurants,
首先我有30到40家餐馆
30, 40 speaks,
分布在
about 10 blocks or so in jewtown...
10个街区还有犹太人社区
weikel off somerset. It's a nice opportunity.
这是个千载良机
We'd do 100 cases a week, build our business from there.
初始阶段,我们每周订100箱
And stick it right up Waxey's tuchus.
无异于爆了韦迪的菊
Still has to be in advance.
依然得先款后货
Five grand, we can make delivery anytime.
五千美元,我们可以随时送货来
That's a lot of green.
那可不是小数目
You could always say no.
你可以拒绝
We got a deal. But just so we're clear,
成交,不过丑话说在前
my icebox is filled
曾经想耍我的人
with pieces of fellas who tried to fuck me over.
现在都只能在我的冰柜里了
I just got creamsicles in mine.
我自己也买了一个
Mr Harrow will be in touch.
哈罗先生会联系你们的
Gentlemen.
先生们
Mr Dempsey, Mr Dempsey. Hey, Mr Dempsey!
登普西先生,登普西先生,嗨,登普西先生,(杰克·登普西世界轻量级拳王)
Champ, hey, champ!
冠军,嗨,冠军
Mr Dempsey, please!
登普西先生,签个名
Come on, Jack. Gotta go. All right, all right.
快点, 杰克该走了,好了,好了
That's it, all right. Thank you, thank you.
不再签了,谢谢了,谢谢了
It's worse than being in the ring. Yeah, I know.
这比站在拳台上还危险,我理解
There we go. There we go. That's my lawyer over there.
过去,过去,那是我的律师
In a while you'll see his briefs. He's got his hands full.
过一会儿你会看见他只穿内裤,他现在脱不开身
Oh, gee!
天呐
That's it, girls. Bring him in.Ow ow! Ohh.Oink oink oink oink.
行了,姑娘们,带他过来吧哦哦
Happy Birthday, Ed. Make a wish.
生日快乐, Ed许个愿吧
This was my wish.
刚才就是我的愿望
I'm sorry. I didn't realize
抱歉,我没意识到
you were in the middle of a city council meeting.
你们正在开"市议员会议"
Jesus, is that who I think it is?
天呐,你难道就是拳王登普西
Jesus wouldn't last a round.
上帝都挨不过一个回合
Jack Jack Dempsey, say hello to our esteemed mayor Edward Bader. Dempsey
来跟我们尊贵的市长爱德华·巴德打个招呼
Happy Birthday, sir.
生日快乐,先生
I usually keep my trousers on for visiting dignitaries.
我通常会见尊贵客人时是穿着裤子的
Hell, most of the fellas I meet are in their boxing trunks anyhow.
没什么,我见过大部分拳手都是这么穿的
He could have used you a minute ago when they were beating the tar out of him.
你要能早一分钟来就好了,他被姑娘们打得可惨了
Heh, I wouldn't tangle with these girls.
我可不敢招惹这些姑娘们
That's for sure.
那是一定的
And if you would, you'd be doin' it in Jersey city.
你要是敢,也是在新泽西市
Come here to gloat, Mr Hague?
来看笑话的吗, Hague先生?
That and... for some cake.
除此之外,顺便吃点蛋糕
How you feeling about Carpentier, champ?
你觉得Carpentier怎么样,冠军?
Are you kiddin'?
开什么玩笑?
I'm gonna knock his block off.
我会打爆他的
In a brand new arena I built for the occasion.
比赛将在为本次比赛新建的场地上举行
Jersey city in July, what's that like?
六月的新泽西市,那是什么鸟样?
Once you get past the smell... Can't say he's lying there.
一旦你闻到那股味道...他说的不假
I tell you, sometimes I gotta hold my breath running past that sewage plant.
我告诉你吧,有时我得屏住呼吸跑过那座污水处理厂
So train here. Fresh sea air,
那再这里训练,清新的海风
early morning runs on the beach,
清晨在海滩上跑步
not to mention our other natural resources.
更不用提还有这些"美色"资源
Sorry, hon, but we ain't homegrown.
抱歉,亲爱的,我们可不是土生土长的
Philadelphia imports.
费城来的
I was wondering why I hadn't seen you around.
我都在想,为什么不是经常看到你们
We been here since November, sweetie.
我们从十一月就在这里了,宝贝
These are the girls we had trucked in during the election.
这些姑娘们是在选举期间请来的
She was responsible for 1,000
光凭她一个人
republican votes singlehanded.
搞定了1000张共和党选票
Except it wasn't my hands I was usin'.
只不过出力的不止我一个人
Wait a minute.
等下
Did you say you girls are from Philadelphia?
你刚才说,你们是从费城来的吗?
What of it? My friend,
有什么问题? 朋友啊
you need to have a chat with your lawyer.
你得和你的律师聊聊了
Cake? Yeah, a slice.
来点蛋糕?好,来一块
Cake? Slice of cake?
要蛋糕吗? 来一块
What's wrong? Wrong?
怎么了?怎么了?
I just figured a way to get your case dismissed.
我刚想出了一个办法,可以让你的案子撤销
Moving whores across state lines?
雇佣妓女穿越州界?
That's a federal charge.
那可是联邦管辖的案件
Bureau of internal revenue.
国税局
Special Agent Van Alden speaking.
特别探员范·奥尔登
Nelson, are you all right? Nelson
你还好吗?
Rose. Yes. I'm fine, dear. What's wrong? Rose
我很好,亲爱的,怎么了?
I called your boardinghouse five times last night.
我昨晚打了五次电话去你的出租屋
That seems excessive. They said you no longer lived there.
听起来有点偏执了,他们说你已经不住那里了
That... what? That's ridiculous.
什么?太荒谬了
Who... who did you speak with?
谁...你和谁通的话?
A Greek gentleman. I didn't get his name.
一位希腊裔先生,我没有问名字
Well, that's preposterous. I'll get to the bottom of this immediately.
嗯,太荒谬了,我立刻处理
Nelson I was very frightened, Nelson.
我非常害怕
I thought something happened.
我以为你出事了
No, of course not. There's nothing for you to worry about.
没,当然没事,你不必担忧
The, umm, mice in the attic?
阁楼上老鼠
They've been very active lately.
最近到处乱窜
I'll set traps next time I'm home.
下次我回家会设夹子
When will that be? Soon.
还有多久回家?很快了
We're very busy, dear.
我们很忙,亲爱
Nelson I'm lonely, Nelson.
我很寂寞
And I don't like the way you sound.
而且你说话的口气我也不喜欢
There are some very important matters
我手头有一些非常重要的事务
I need to attend to.
需要去处理
Please try to get some rest.
请注意休息
I will. Take care and God bless.
我会的,保重,上帝保佑你
We're making progress. It's slow but sure.
事情有进展了,虽然缓慢,但有效
Slow don't cut it with four of my boys in an unmarked grave.
缓慢可换不来我死去四个弟兄的命
Their families will be compensated.
他们的家属会得到补偿的
This ain't about money, Nucky.
这不是钱的问题,努基
It's about revenge
是向那帮狗娘养的三K党
on them ghostridin' motherfuckers.
复仇的问题
You need to sit tight with that.
你得淡定些
Oh, I been sittin' tight. My ass sore.
我一直很淡定,淡定得屁股都酸了
Well, those silk cushions ought to help.
家里的丝质靠垫都不能让你淡定的坐着嘛
You keep makin' this about money. It's always about money.
你把事情都归结于钱的问题,永远都跟钱有关
Chalky It took a lot of cash for my lawyer to get you out, Chalky.
我让我的律师花了许多钱,才保你出来
That fella you have is inept.
你请的律师就是废物
Did I not say thank you?
我没有说谢谢吗?
You can thank me by being a good boy.
你要是想谢我,就别添乱
I gave you my word.
我向你保证
Now save your strength
现在积蓄力量
and enjoy your family.
享享天伦之乐
How am I supposed to do that?
我要怎么享受啊?
I got four other families
我后面有四个死者家庭
waitin' on me for justice.
等着我主持公道
You're not the only one looking to settle scores.
不止你一个在寻求解决麻烦
These are your sworn depositions
这些是你们宣誓的证词
stating that Enoch Thompson brought you to Atlantic City last November
记述了伊诺克·汤姆森在去年十一月选举期间
with the express purpose
将你们请到大西洋城
of performing sexual favors
并要求你们
for certain gentlemen in order to...
提供性服务
Influence their voting blocs.
以影响他们的投票选择
Uh, you fucked people to sway their votes.
嗯,和人上床换取选票
Sure we did.
我们做了
A couple factory owners, some union reps.
一些个工厂主,一些工会代表
Then this accurately reflects your understanding of events as they occurred?
那么这份证词真实的反映了他们的行为吗?
Sure, I suppose.
当然,我想是的
And the charges keep piling up.
不断有新的指控出炉
Well, it's not like esn't have it coming.
嗯,这也不是什么新鲜事
He loves you.
他深爱你
There's love
除了爱
and then there's everything else.
还有别的
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Am I allowed to talk?
我可以说话吗?
It doesn't hinder me.
并不会妨碍我
Have you ever been in love?
你有恋爱过吗?
Not the way you mean.
没有
Someone you care about?
你有关心的人吗?
I have a sister.
我有个妹妹
A twin.
双胞胎妹妹
Her name is Emma.
她叫艾玛
Where does she live?
她住哪里?
Plover, Wisconsin.
威斯康辛,普洛弗
We grew up on the farm.
我们在农场长大
There were no other children of our age.
周围没有其他同龄的孩子
We spent every moment together.
我们时刻在一起
Inseparable. Yeah.
形影不离,是的
We milked cows,
我们一起挤牛奶
baled hay,
捆稻草
fished.
钓鱼
She taught me how to cook.
她教我烹饪
That's sweet.
真甜蜜
Whatever love is,
所谓的爱
that's what I felt
就是我
for Emma.
对艾玛的感觉
Do you visit her often?
你经常去探望她吗?
When I came back
当我
from the war,
从战场归来后
she nursed me,
她护理了我
and gave me morphine
为我注射吗啡
to keep the pain at bay.
来减轻伤痛
Despite my injuries
尽管我的伤不同寻常
she treated me no different.
她待我始终如一
I was her brother,
我是她哥哥
the closest person in her life.
她生命中最亲的人
But suddenly...
但突然间...
I felt different toward her.
我对她的感觉起来变化
I would stare at her...
我注视着她...
And feel nothing.
什么都感受不到
I lost
我失去了
whatever I thought love was.
所谓爱的感觉
When my wounds healed,
当我伤口痊愈后
I moved to Chicago to get lost there.
我搬去了芝加哥,试图逃避现实
I haven't spoken to her since.
自那以后就没有她的音讯了
It was a constable station in Tipperary.
蒂珀雷里(爱尔兰)的一个警察局
They pulled the bodies of 12 black and tans
他们从废墟中挖出12具烧得焦黑的尸体
from the rubble. One had no head.
其中有一具无头尸
For the cause?
出于什么目的?
A message for the crown.
给英国皇室的警告
And after that
在此之后
it was our mission
我们开始展开行动
to execute a bombing a week...
每周引爆一个炸弹
lorries, sentries, British quarters,
货车,英国士兵,英国人聚集点
post offices, even a rectory.
邮局,甚至教区长的住宅都是袭击目标
Uh, the wire.
引线
This is what you used?
这就是你们使用的炸弹?
Uhhuh, gelignite.
葛里炸药
Blasting gelatin used in quarries...
葛里炸药多用于
for mining.
矿场爆破
You see it doesn't sweat.
优点是不会"流汗"
Like you are now.
跟你现在一样
What does "sweat" mean?
"流汗"是什么意思?
That it won't leak nitroglycerine like dynamite.
不像甘油炸药,会流出硝化甘油
It's more stable
状态更稳定
and easier to transport. Detonators.
更易运输,雷管递给我
They won't bite. What is it?
不会爆炸的,是什么东西?
Blasting caps
覆盖在炸药上
filled with Mercury and chlorate of potash.
里面注满了水银和氯酸钾
Someone's goin' out of business.
有人要完蛋了
Mickey Doyle.
米基·柯南道尔.
Here you go.
接着
There's another 50 in the car. They're ingersolls.
还有50只手表在车里,都是英格索斯牌的
I wish you would stop with this.
我希望,你可以停手了
We schlep around with a box of watches, what do we look like?
我们拿着一盒子手表到处兜售,像什么样子?
Fellas who know what time it is.
手表的需求很大
Might as well set up a pushcart.
索性弄部手推车不更好
Arnold Rothstein's here.
阿诺德·罗思坦来了
We're talking, Benny. Oh.
我们在谈正事呢,丹尼噢
So I should tell him go fuck a duck?
那我告诉他去玩蛋去
Enough with the crazy shit already, huh?
行了,别说疯话了
The fuck? Bring him in before he breaks the house.
操了, 再不带他进来要砸店了
Mr Rothstein. Put the bag away.
罗思坦先生,把包拿掉
A.R., did you come to sit in?
A.R.来这里坐坐吗?
You know you're always welcome.
我们永远欢迎你的
I'm afraid those sharpers out there'd fleece me.
只怕门外那些老千会敲我一笔
Owing to his present difficulties,
由于努基·汤姆森目前的处境
I've made a deal with Nucky Thompson.
我和他达成了协议
He'll be offloading his liquor shipments in Philadelphia.
他将在费城港口卸载酒
Waxey Gordon will ensure safe arrival.
韦迪·戈登将确保安全靠岸
The route to Atlantic city
通往大西洋城的路线上
will be my responsibility.
由我负责
And you'd like us to recruit the muscle?
你希望我们去招募保镖?
I would like you to be the muscle.
我希望你们充当保镖
A.R., we, uh, A.R.
我们
got some business going on just now.
手头上有些生意在进行中
I can see that.
我看到了
But Mr Thompson is paying me a premium.
可汤姆森先生支付了一笔不菲的费用
Anybody could ride shotgun.
谁都可以拿枪
Until you encounter Indians.
只要不遇到狠角色
A.R. We're honored by your trust, A.R.,
您对我们的信任,让我们受宠若惊
and flattered that you would come below 14th street
更不用说您亲自穿过14街
to discuss it personally. Aren't we, Charlie?
来和我们面谈,对吧查利
Sure. As it happens
对, 其实我是
I was down here having dinner with Joe Masseria,
来这里和乔·马塞里亚共进晚餐的
who left me with the distinct impression
席间留给我强烈的印象是
he'd still like both of you dead.
他依然想置你们于死地
You broke bread with that prick?
你跟那傻逼一起吃饭了?
We were served a native dish of tripe,
食物不对胃口,而且话不投机
which I cannot abide.
晚餐让人难以忍受
But I ate it anyway,
但我还是吃了
to keep the peace.
以维持和平
Some things, Charlie, you just have to swallow.
有些事情,查利你只能打落牙齿往嘴里吞
Adeline, can you bring the biscuits, please? Adeline
你把饼干端上来好吗?
Coming.
来了
Everyone take your places, please.
请各自就座
I want to welcome Samuel to our table...
我想说,欢迎塞缪尔来我们...
Thank you, Mrs White and Mr White.
谢谢,怀特先生和夫人
And ask that he lead us in the saying of grace.
塞缪尔将领我们进行餐前祷告
I'd be honored, ma'am.
荣幸之至,夫人
Lord, we... Is that a duck?
主啊,我们,那是鸭肉吗?
Yes, Albert. Of course it is.
是的, 艾伯特当然是了
Please, Mr Crawford.
继续,克劳福德先生
Lord, we thank you... I thought I asked for hoppin' John.
主啊,我们感谢您... 我记得,我点名要豆泥拌饭
There's duck...
有鸭肉
Peas, carrots, freshbaked biscuits.
豌豆,胡萝卜,新鲜出炉的饼干
I made chocolate pudding for dessert.
我备了巧克力布丁做为甜点
We'd like to thank you for the gifts... I asked a question.
我们感谢您赐予的食物... 我在问话呢
Albert, please.
艾伯特,请
She made that pudding all by herself.
布丁是女儿自己亲手做的
That's very nice. Where the damn hoppin' John?
太好了,豆泥拌饭去哪了?
Albert, you know that's not proper food for a guest. Albert
你明白,那不是招待客人的食物
Now let's allow Samuel to finish.
让塞缪尔完成祷告词
Lord, we come togeth...
主啊,我们齐聚一堂...
Well, maybe our guest would've liked some.
嗯,没准我们的客人会想来点
Well, I have always enjoyed that type of food, sir.
我永远都喜欢那种食物,先生
What type of food?
什么叫那种食物?
Uh, my grandma would make it.
我奶奶会做那个
I say something funny, son?
我说的话好笑吗,小子?
Beg your pardon? You laughing.
什么?你在笑
Albert What the joke? Hoppin' John, Albert.
有什么好笑的?豆泥拌饭啊
You're being ridiculous.
你有点无理取闹了
I been eatin' rice and beans all my life.
我这辈子都在吃这个
Tell me it ain't good enough.
跟我说,那上不了台面
You'll have to forgive my husband's country ways.
请你原谅我丈夫的乡村风格
I completely understand, ma'am.
我完全理解,夫人
This is my house!
这是我家
And my country ways put the food on this goddamn table.
艾伯特!全靠我的乡村风格才有你们吃的食物艾伯特
You're drunk.
你醉了
Sir, I apologize.
先生,我道歉
I'll leave... You stay right where you are, son.
我会离开的...你给我老老实实呆着,小子
Right there...
乖乖的
Inside the house.
呆着
Pretty clear who the field nigger is.
我是乡巴佬黑鬼行了吧
Almost finished.
快画完了
This is what I look like?
这就算我的素描?
Yes.
Hmm, is it expensive?
贵吗?
The drawing? I can pay for it.
画这个吗?我可以付钱的
No. No, I...
不,不,我...
it's yours, if you want it.
你要的话,就留着吧
Ange?
安吉拉
Ange, are you home?
安吉拉,你在家吗?
In here.
在这儿呢
What are you doing? I was sketching Richard.
你在干什么?我在为理查德画素描
I'll put him to bed.
我抱他去床上
Thank you.
谢谢
He's tuckered out.
他睡过去了
We rode the Ferris wheel after my mother's.
去玩我母亲家,我们去玩了摩天轮
Tomorrow...
明天...
we're gonna need to go to Philly
我们得去费城
for that delivery.
交货
Okay.
好的
Good night.
晚安
He sat for you?
他坐着让你画?
Is that so surprising?
很奇怪吗?
I don't know.
说不上
I'm never sure what's going on inside him.
我从来就搞不懂,他内心在想什么
I gotta hand it to Icky. This was a great idea.
我不得不佩服Icky这真是个好主意
The whole thing was a setup.
整个事都设计好的
I mean, Fleming helped too of course.
当然Fleming也出了力
It was a means to an end.
事情总算可以了结了
But surely nothing to be proud of.
不过也没什么可自豪的
It's not pride, it's happiness.
不是自豪,是高兴
I violated the mann act.
我违反了曼那法案
It prohibits the interstate transportation of females
禁止运送妇女越州界
for immoral purposes.
从事非道德的工作
It's a federal law, which means the entire
这是联邦法律,意味着整个选举案
election case can be rolled into a federal indictment.
将会变成联邦层面的起诉
So the Attorney General can help? Exactly.
这样司法部长可以帮得上忙?说对了
This is how things work, Margaret. You know that.
这就是我们办事的方式,玛格丽特你明白的
I had no relations with any of these women,
如果你是担心别的话
if that's what you're worried about.
我跟这些女人没有发生关系
I believe you.
我相信你
The tide's turning, I'll tell you that much.
形势开始转变了,我可以那么跟你说
I'd love to see the look on the Commodore's...
我真想看看准将现在的表情...
I need $100.
我需要100美元
Clothes for the children.
给孩子们置衣
Very well.
好的
Where are you going?
你去哪里?
Off to bed.
上床睡觉
I'll be up in a while.
我过一会儿上来
It's owned by a widow, but ran by a fella named Mickey Doyle.
谷仓所有人是一个寡妇,但是由一个叫米基·柯南道尔的人经营的
Van Alden arrested him last year for bootlegging.
范·奥尔登去年以走私酒逮捕过他
This is the place? This is it.
就是这里?就是这里
It looks deserted.
看上去像废弃的
You don't smell that?
你没有闻到味道?
There's a still in there.
里面有一套蒸馏设备
I don't see the point of this.
我不知道这么做何意义
Stan We're prohis, Stan.
我们是禁酒探员
We're going to make an arrest.
我们要执行抓捕
But if it is what you think it is,Van Alden will have our heads.
但如果真如你所说的,范·奥尔登会报复我们的
Then we'll arrest him too.
那我们把他也逮捕了
Go check around back.
去检查下后面
Oh. Oh God.
上帝啊
That's it, one last bite.
最后一口了
Louis dear.
亲爱的路易斯
You need nourishment.
你需要进食
Do you remember when we met?
还记得我们初次相遇吗?
I'll never forget your smile.
我永远不会忘记你的笑容
Jimmy sometimes,
吉米有时
he has it.
有这样的笑容
I look at him and I see you.
我望着他,就看到了你
That first night,
认识的第一夜
how you plied me with wine...
你不停地灌我酒
Why I'd never felt such a sensation.
我从未感到如此晕
We were downstairs.
我们在楼下
And I'd fallen asleep on the divan.
后来我在沙发上睡着了
You carried me to the bedroom,
你背我去了卧室
went to say good night to your guests.
然后去跟客人们道晚安
And I lay there in bed...
我躺着床上...
Dreaming of the waves.
梦见海浪
I'd been on the beach that day.
那天我去了海滩
Suddenly I felt
突然间我感到
a crushing feeling,
一种坠落的感觉
I couldn't breathe.
我无法呼吸
I opened my eyes to find you
我睁开眼睛
atop me...
发现你压在我身上
Your breath smelling
你口中一股
of whiskey and tobacco...
威士忌和烟草味
One hand covering my mouth...
一只手捂住我的嘴...
And the other groping at me.
另一只手不停地摸我
Do you remember that?
你还记得吗?
Still...
直到现在...
Sometimes when I sleep,
有时我睡着了
it wakes me
都会被
with a start.
这一景象惊醒
Do you remember that night?
你还记得那晚吗?
I...
我...
I asked you a question.
我问你话呢
Come where my love lies dreaming dreaming the happy hours away in visions bright redeeming
来吧,我的爱存在于梦中,梦想着幸福时光在幻想中消失
the fleeting joys of day dreaming the happy hours
白日梦的短暂欢乐时光
dreaming dreaming the happy hours away
梦想着幸福的时光
come where my love lies dreaming
来吧,我的爱存在于梦中
my old love is sweetly dreaming the happy hours away
我的旧爱是甜蜜的梦,幸福的时光
come where my love lies dreaming
来吧,我的爱存在于梦中

重点单词   查看全部解释    
frivolous ['frivələs]

想一想再看

adj. 轻佻的,妄动的,琐碎的 adj. 无足轻重的

联想记忆
conserve ['kɔnsə:v,kən'sə:v]

想一想再看

n. 蜜饯,果酱
vt. 保存,与糖放在一起,

联想记忆
distinct [dis'tiŋkt]

想一想再看

adj. 独特的,不同的,明显的,清楚的

联想记忆
community [kə'mju:niti]

想一想再看

n. 社区,社会,团体,共同体,公众,[生]群落

联想记忆
turkey ['tə:ki]

想一想再看

n. 土耳其
turkey
n. 火

联想记忆
aptly ['æptli]

想一想再看

adv. 适当地,适宜地,巧妙地

联想记忆
bonus ['bəunəs]

想一想再看

n. 奖金,红利

联想记忆
continental [.kɔnti'nentl]

想一想再看

adj. 大陆的

 
certain ['sə:tn]

想一想再看

adj. 确定的,必然的,特定的
pron.

 
fleeting ['fli:tiŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 飞逝的(疾驰的,短暂的,急走的)

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。