Doesn't seem like I've got a choice.
看来我别无选择了。
Where did this piece of garbage go?
那傻逼跑哪儿去了?
I'll double back.
我原路返回找。
Mr. Reese, can you get out?
里瑟先生,你能安全撤退吗?
Do you need me to call in a distraction?
需要我报警吗?
Let me get back to you on that. Come on.
我回头再打给你。快来。
Let's get moving...Now.
接着走来。
Okay, the fastest way out of this neighborhood is through those buildings.
离开这个街区最快的方法就是穿过这些楼。
What, are you joking?
啥,你开玩笑呢吧?
Even the Russians don't go into the Double "B"s.
连俄国佬都不去乱闯那栋廉价房。
A Bulgarian drug dealer runs the place.
那是保加利亚毒贩的地盘。
Okay, Finch, I'm gonna need another route out of here.
芬奇,我需要另一条撤离路线。
We're on our own. I need your cell phone.
现在咱们孤立无援了。我要用你的手机。
I don't believe in them.
我这人不用手机。
Mr. Reese, can you hear me?
里瑟先生,听得到吗?