手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 疑犯追踪第一季 > 正文

疑犯追踪第1季 (MP3+中英字幕) 第132期:帕蒂

来源:可可英语 编辑:sophie   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

One of my students' parents filed a police report last year.

我一个学生的父母去年报了警。
Then he got into an accident.
结果就出了事故。
He's still eating through a straw.
到现在还在靠吸管进食。
I'll get you to a police officer you can trust.
我认识个可以信任的警官。
I'm gonna keep my mouth shut and hope it all blows over.
我会闭紧嘴巴,但愿事情就这么过去了。
I don't know. These guys look pretty upset.
我也不知。这帮人看起来很生气。
If I testify...I never get to come back here.
我要是去作证了...我就再也回不来了。
And I've worked too hard. This is my home.
我那么努力地工作。这里就是我的家。
My students, for starters...I-I can't leave them. They need me.
至少为了我的学生,我不能离开他们。他们需要我。
Well, you won't do those kids any good if you're dead, Mr. Burton.
你要是死了,伯顿先生学生们可就更指望不上你了。
Charlie, please..."Mr. Burton" Is for my students.
叫我查理,学生才叫我伯顿先生。
Do you want to die, Charlie?
你想死吗,查理?
Because this isn't a history lesson. Those bullets are real.
这可不是历史课。这是真刀真枪。
My name is John. Thank you for saving my ass, John.
我叫约翰。多谢你救我一命,约翰。
Thanks for coming down, Patti.
多谢你来这一趟,帕蒂。
We're all very sorry for your loss.
对你丈夫的去世表示遗憾。
You're not sorry. You hated my husband.
你才不遗憾。你恨透我丈夫了。
No, I only hated what he did for a living.
不,我只是恨他做的事。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
testify ['testifai]

想一想再看

v. 证明,作证,声明

联想记忆
upset [ʌp'set]

想一想再看

adj. 心烦的,苦恼的,不安的
v. 推翻,

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。