手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 英剧学习 > 梅林传奇第一季 > 正文

梅林传奇第1季第7集:The Gates Of Avalon 阿法隆之门(5)

来源:可可英语 编辑:alice   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

I'm taking Sophia out for a ride today. You know, show her around.

我今天要带索菲亚骑马出去。你知道的,四处逛逛。
Where do I come in to this?
那跟我有什么关系?
I'm supposed to be on patrol with the guard and my father this morning, so I need you to cover for me.
我今早应该陪父王和侍卫们去巡逻的,所以得靠你打掩护。
What, and lie to the King? No. No way. No, he'll see right through me. He'll have me in the stocks quicker than you can say "rotten tomatoes".
怎么,对国王撒谎?不行。不,他一眼就会看穿我的。一眨眼工夫我就上刑台了。
Merlin. I need you to do this for me.
梅林。我需要你为我做这件事。
I am a terrible liar. I start sweating, my vision blurs, my brain stops working.
我不会撒谎。我心虚出汗,眼冒金星,脑袋停转。
Well, no change there, then. Look, I promised Sophia I'd take her out. If I don't turn up, it'll blow my chances.
这条倒不算反常。听着,我答应了带索菲亚出去。如果我食言,会失去机会的。
You like her, then?
那你是喜欢她啰?
Yeah! What's not to like? I want to spend some time with her, but I need to get my father off my back.
是啊!喜欢有什么错?我想多陪陪她,但得先打发掉我父亲。
I can't order you to lie to the King but you'll be a friend for life if you do.
我不能命令你向国王说谎,可如果你照办你一辈子是我的朋友。
Go on, then. You don't want to keep her waiting.
那快去吧。可别让她等着。
Thanks, Merlin. I won't forget it.
谢谢,梅林。我不会忘的。
You're sure it's her?
你能肯定是她?
I could never forget that face.
我永远忘不了那张脸。
You should speak to the King.
你该去找国王。
And tell him what? That I can see the future?
说什么?说我能预见未来?

重点单词   查看全部解释    
liar ['laiə]

想一想再看

n. 说谎者

联想记忆
rotten ['rɔtn]

想一想再看

adj. 腐烂的,腐朽的

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。