There was a mistake. And I would not say it was anyone's fault. Not really. You could say it was mine.
这是个误会。而这谁都不怪。没这么绝对。你可以怪我。
Could somebody tell me what happened? Well... Someone with a brain.
谁能告诉我这怎么回事? 嗯...... 来个有脑子的人说。
After Sophia left, I wanted to take my mind off her so I went for a hunt.
索菲亚走后,我想忘了她,便出去打猎。
And killing things mends a broken heart?
虐杀些东西来弥补受伤的心理?
No, but it's good fun. Merlin was meant to inform you that I wouldn't be back until later today.
不,不过这挺有趣。梅林本应该告诉你我会晚些回来。
Have you some kind of mental affliction?
你是有些精神问题吗?
Probably. I'm looking into it, sire.
也许是吧。 我正在研究它,殿下。
Well, I hope for our sake you find a cure. Or we'll find ourselves with a food shortage on our hands.
我希望为了大家你能尽快治好他。否则我们会有饥荒的。
Food shortage?
饥荒?
Morgana. I've had some troubled nights.
莫嘉娜。 我晚上睡不好。
I prepared another draught for you. Have the dreams stopped?
我再为你配一剂药。那些梦停止了吗?