Arthur told me what actually happened. You must have hit him round the head really hard.
亚瑟告诉我发生了什么。你一定对着他脑袋打得不轻。
Yeah. I feel really bad about that.
是啊。我心里也不好过。
Here you are. Remember, every night just before you go to sleep. Thank you, Gaius.
给你。记得每天睡觉前喝。 谢谢,盖尤斯。
She must never find out the truth.
她永远也不能知道真相。
Why not? She had a premonition that helped save Arthur's life.
为什么?她的预言救了亚瑟的命。
And it could've cost her her own. If Uther ever found out, things would never be the same again. It must remain a secret.
那是以她自己为代价的。如果乌瑟发现了,事情就不这么简单了。这只能是个秘密。
Is she like me? Can she use magic?
她和我一样吗?她也有魔法吗?
No one's like you, Merlin.
没人像你这样,梅林。
But she has the gift?
可她有自己的天赋?
For her sake, I hope not.
为了她自己,我倒是希望没有。