Are you sure you know what you're doing?
你真的有把握吗?
I'm doing my best.
我在尽全力。
I'll get you some more water.
我去给你倒些水。
'Thank you, Emrys.'
谢谢你,艾默瑞。
'Emrys? Why do you call me that?'
艾默瑞?为什么这么叫我?
'Among my people, that is your name.'
在我们民族,这就是你的名字。
'You know who I am. How?'
你认识我。为什么?
Speak to me.
跟我说话啊。
I don't know if he can't speak, or...he's just too scared to.
我不知道他是不会说话,还是吓得失语了。
Hello?
喂?
Do you have to do that? You scared the life out of me.
你非得这样吗?把我的魂都吓飞了。
The young warlock. No doubt you're here about the Druid boy.
小魔法师啊。你一定是为那德鲁伊男孩来的。
How did you know? Like you, I hear him speak.
你怎么知道? 就像你,我也能听见他说话。
Why does he call me Emrys?
他为什么叫我艾默斯?
Because that is your name.
因为这正是你的名字。
I'm pretty sure my name's Merlin, always has been.
我非常肯定我叫梅林,生来就是。
You have many names.
你有许多名号。