Previously on Elementary...
《福尔摩斯:演绎法》前情提要
Ms. Watson...
华生小姐
I'm Mycroft.
我是麦考夫
Mycroft Holmes.
麦考夫·福尔摩斯
I'm Sherlock's brother.
我是夏洛克的哥哥
What happened between you two in London?
你们俩当时在伦敦发生了什么
Oh, my God.
我的天
I was in London. I didn't know he was gonna come here.
我之前在伦敦,不知道他会来这里
You had sex with my brother.
你跟我哥哥上床了
The key is to 221B.
221B的钥匙
You belong there. Not me.
你属于那里,不是我
There may will come a time
也许将来有一天
when it is right for me to return to London but, uh...
时机成熟我该回到伦敦
it isn't now.
但并不是现在
It's me. My little gambit didn't work.
是我,我的计划没有成功
He's decided to stay.
他执意留下来
I'm afraid we're gonna have to come at the problem
恐怕我们要另想办法
a different way.
来处理这件事了
So, you know, if you're asking about
如果你们要问我康复过程中的
threats to my recovery...
障碍有哪些
you have to talk about Amy.
就不得不提到艾米
It's good to say it out loud, since...
很高兴能大声说出来,因为...
I'm gonna see her soon and I should be ready.
我马上就要见她了,我需要做好准备
You're next.
下一个轮到你
What's the greatest threat to your sobriety?
你戒瘾过程中最大的障碍是什么
Uh... Sherlock, addict.
我叫夏洛克,曾是瘾君子
Hi, Sherlock.
你好,夏洛克
I am without peer.
我没有同伴
Without sane peer, anyway...
至少是没有理智的同伴
which is functionally identical
这和没有同伴
to being without a peer, full stop.
本质上是一样的
I can only extend so much of myself...
我对于泛泛之交所能敞开的心扉
to a non-peer.
非常有限
Which means I can only extend so much of myself to anyone.
也就是说我对任何人都无法敞开心扉
I've made progress, of course, but...
当然,我已经有所进步,但...
I don't know how much more growth there is within me.
我不知道我自己还能有多大的长进
If I can never value a relationship properly,
如果我不能正确评估一段关系
then...
那么
at what point do I stop trying to maintain them?
我怎么知道何时该终止它呢
You haven't turned your back on the world yet.
你还没有放弃这个世界
But, I am without peer.
但我没有真正的同伴
And that's the greatest threat to my sobriety.
这就是我戒瘾过程中最大的障碍
Uh, do you need to get by?
你要下楼梯吗
Uh, no. Tess, right?
不,你叫苔丝,对吧
You, I-I know you from the meetings.
我在互助会上见过你
You okay?
你还好吗
I don't know.
我不知道
Let me know if you need anything.
有什么要我帮忙的尽管说
It's my sister.
我妹妹出事了
I can't find her.
我找不到她
Hello. What are you doing here?
你好啊,你怎么来了
Uh, my subway got out at the time your meeting was finishing,
我下地铁的时候你的互助会正好快结束了
so I thought we could walk home together.
所以我想我们可以一起走回家
All right. Uh.
好吧
Do you remember Tess?
你还记得苔丝吗
She was really nice to you
你刚开始来互助会的时候
when you first started coming to the meetings.
她对你很友善
We're helping her.
我们要帮她
Paige is four years younger than me,
佩姬比我小四岁
but we got clean at the same time.
但我们同时戒瘾
We see each other most days,
我们经常见面
but we talk at 9:00 A.M. every day, no matter what.
无论怎样,每天早上九点都会通电话
She didn't pick up her phone today.
但她今天没接电话
I haven't been able to get her.
我联系不上她
I went to her apartment, nothing.
我去了她的公寓,空无一人
And the police don't seem to be taking it very seriously yet,
而且警察也没怎么重视这事
but I know that something's wrong.
但我知道一定是出事了
Well, you suspect she might be using again?
你怀疑她复吸了吗
I wish I could say no, but she...
我也希望不是,但她...
she's been acting weird for, like, a month.
最近一个月的表现都很奇怪
We're gonna need some raw information to start with.
我们需要一些原始信息以便开展调查
Where she lives, her job, close friends.
她的住址,职业,好友信息
You've been quiet the whole way home. What's up?
你一路上都没说话,怎么了
Oh, nothing.
没事
Well, it's just...
只是...
it's not the most interesting case, is it?
这案子平平无奇,你说呢
This Paige, she's an aspiring musician.
这个佩姬,是位有抱负的音乐家
She's not the model of stability.
不像是坚定戒瘾的样子
She's most likely relapsed.
她很可能是复吸了
So?
所以呢
Well, I was hoping to be without case for a while.
我原本希望最近不要接案子
I've been meaning to run some experiments.
空下来做几个实验的
What?
怎么了
Tess supported you when you first started speaking at the meetings.
当你最初在互助会上发言时,苔丝很支持你
I think you could take a case that is beneath you...
我觉得你可以接一个对你来说很容易的案子
if that means supporting her too.
来对她表示支持
I never said I wouldn't do it.
我没说我不接
What is that smell?
这到底是什么味道
Ms. Hudson, what's happening here?
哈德森女士,发生什么事了
Sorry to surprise you.
抱歉没提前通知你们
I was cleaning
我当时在打扫房间
and I let him in.
就让他进来了
He said I had to stay for dinner.
他说要留我下来吃晚餐
He kind of insisted.
挺坚持的
He?
他
You're back! Excellent.
你们回来了,真好
Why exactly do you keep a whisk in your spare bedroom?
你的客房里为什么会有打蛋器啊
Mycroft, what are you doing here?
麦考夫,你在这里干嘛
I am, as I assume is apparent, in New York.
显而易见地,我来纽约了
I wanted to see my brother!
我想看看我的弟弟
And my friend.
和我的朋友
So, I thought we might catch up over a bite.
我觉得我们可以一边吃一边聊
I don't know how long I'm staying.
我不知道我要待多久
The London branch of Diogenes pretty much runs itself,
伦敦的第欧根尼餐厅运营得很好
but the New York edition's undergoing some growing pains.
但纽约的分店遇到了很多麻烦
I'd be more useful here.
我在这里更有用处
The truth is, I'm rather looking forward to
其实我很期待
the change of scenery.
换个环境
I was in a relationship in London
我在伦敦谈了一场恋爱
and it all became a bit of a cock-up.
结果却不太好
Oh, you broke up with Claudia.
你和克劳迪娅分手了
I'm so sorry to hear that.
很遗憾听到这个消息
Well, I'd say, she was the prime mover.
我得说是她要跟我分手的
How do you know the name of his lover?
你怎么会知道他情人的名字
We e-mail sometimes. Mycroft and I are friends.
我们有时发发邮件,我和麦考夫是朋友
That's what friends do.
朋友就是这样的
Have you come back here to sleep with Watson again? Hello?
你是回来跟华生上床的吗,喂
As Joan says, we're friends and friends can spend time
正如乔恩说的,我们是朋友,而朋友
in each other's company without prurience rearing its head.
不滚床单也会花时间互相陪伴
Allow me demonstrate. Joan, I'm having some difficulty
让我证明给你看,乔恩,我餐厅的甜点师
with my dessert chef at the restaurant.
有一些问题
I'm auditioning for a new one
明天餐厅开门之前
tomorrow before the dinner service.
我要面试一个新的甜点师
Would you like to come along, perhaps venture an opinion?
你能来给点建议吗
We're busy tomorrow.
我们明天很忙
I've just taken on a very important case.
我刚接了一个重要的案子
You may note that you are not included in the invitation. Joan?
你应该注意到你不在我的邀请之列,乔恩
Sure. It sounds fun.
当然,听起来很有趣
Good. Good.
很好,很好
Paige Dahl should have invested in some better locks.
佩姬·达尔应该换个更好的锁
Well, I suppose with some detailed planning
我觉得详细计划一下
it could be made to work.
这还是行得通的
What could be made to work?
什么是行得通的
This relationship with Mycroft.
跟麦考夫的关系
We could draw up some sort of shared custody arrangement.
我们可以想出一种共享陪护的安排
Did you just say, "Shared custody arrangement"?
你刚才是说"共享陪护安排"吗
As in you and Mycroft sharing custody of me?
你和麦考夫共享我的陪护
There's no need to be offended.
没必要觉得被冒犯了
It's a term of art.
这是一种艺术的表达方式
It is a term of, "Never use it again
这是一种"不准再这么说
or I will kick you in your soft parts."
否则我就踢你要害"的表达
Hey. Do you recognize this?
你能认出这是什么吗
So, forget the term, "Shared custody"
那就忘了"共享陪护"这个表达吧
and focus on the consent of "Advanced planning"
先在"事先计划"上达成共识
I don't want to talk about Mycroft.
我不想谈论关于麦考夫的事
In fact I'm putting a moratorium on it.
实际上我正在拖延这件事
Watson?
华生
I'm serious: moratorium.
我是认真的,拖延时间
I'm quite serious, too.
我也很认真
Tess was right.
苔丝说得对
Her sister's into drugs again.
她妹妹又开始吸毒了
How much heroin is that?
这是多少海洛因
Oh, it's enough.
够多了
I'm fairly certain...
我很确定
this is the number of a delivery service.
这是一个送货服务的电话号码
You call in, you give them a referral...
你打电话过去,给他们一个介绍人的名字
and they bring you whatever illicit drugs you want.
他们就会给你送来你想要的任何毒品
I'm quite familiar with that concept.
我对这一套很熟悉
This is not Paige's number...
这不是佩姬的号码
so, even though she has a rather large supply of heroin,
所以尽管她这里有这么多海洛因
I think we can assume that she's not the entire business.
我们也能断定这生意不是她一个人在做
You're calling them?
你要给他们打电话
Of course. A young woman is missing.
当然,一个年轻姑娘失踪了
Her associates in the illegal heroin trade
她在非法海洛因交易中的同伙
seems like a good place to start looking.
看起来是不错的调查突破口
We should place an order.
我们要下笔订单
I'll liberate one of the bikes from the rack outside
我会搞一辆外面架子上的自行车
and follow the delivery man to his place of origin.
然后跟踪送货人到他的老窝
Then we'll have Detective Bell arrest everyone inside
我们会让贝尔警探逮捕里面的所有人
and see who wants to talk about Paige Dahl.
看看有谁愿意谈谈佩姬·达尔
It's ringing.
拨通了
Hello?
你好
Hi. I got your number from Paige Dahl.
你好,我跟佩姬·达尔拿到了你的号码
I would like to place an order.
我想下个订单
All right. What do you need?
好啊,你需要什么
So you went looking for a missing person
你本来是去找一位失踪的人
and you came back with a cell full of heroin dealers?
结果带回来一牢房海洛因贩子
We found heroin from their delivery service
我们在佩姬·达尔的住处
in Paige Dahl's apartment.
发现了他们贩卖的海洛因
We're hoping one of them might have some idea where she is.
希望他们中也许有人知道她的下落
You might have to, uh, convince the DA to offer leniency
当然你也许不得不说服
in exchange for information, of course.
地区检察官提供赦免来交换信息
I'm gonna go ahead and let you take the lead on this one.
我决定把这案子交给你来负责
So that was your apartment where we busted
我们突击搜查的物流点
that delivery service?
是你的住处喽
My name is on the lease.
租约上是我的名字
Was it your business?
是你自己的生意吗
Listen, you're looking at charges whether you talk or not.
听着,不管你交不交代都会面临指控
The only way you can help yourself
你能自救的唯一方法
is if you tell us where Paige Dahl is.
就是告诉我们佩姬·达尔的下落
Paige is missing?
佩姬失踪了吗
Nobody's seen Paige in two days now.
已经有两天没人见过佩姬了
You have any idea why that might be?
你知道是什么原因吗
No. That's too bad,
不知道,那就糟糕了
'cause we've got your heroin and your money in her apartment.
因为我们在她的住处发现了你的海洛因和赃款
You're saying you think I had something to do with it?
你是说我和她的失踪有关吗
You say that she went missing Tuesday.
你说她是在周二失踪的
I was out of town.
我当时出城了
I was on a ski trip with my buddies.
我和哥们滑雪去了
You can ask them.
你可以问他们
Or don't. I used my credit card to pay for the lift tickets.
或者不用,我用我的信用卡付的索道的钱
Oh, very well.
很好
Detective Bell will just charge you.
贝尔警探会正式起诉你
Whoa, wait a minute, man.
等一下,哥们
I can tell you anything that you want to know about Paige.
我可以告诉你们想知道的所有关于佩姬的事
At the moment, all we wish to learn is where she is.
此时此刻,我们只想知道她在哪儿
It, it-it doesn't seem like there's an elegant way
看起来没有什么优雅的方式
to approach this, so blunt we'll have to do.
来说这事,所以我们就坦承不公吧
I had... a bit of an agenda
我这里有个提议
asking you here.
想问你
It-it-it's true that Claudia's back with her ex-husband,
克劳迪娅和前夫复合是真的
and it's true this restaurant needs my attention--
而且这家饭店也确实需要我打理
they're the reasons I came back to New York--
它们是我回到纽约的原因
but another factor is...
但还有一个因素是
...well, to be blunt, is you.
老实说,是因为你
Me?
我
I-I-I thought it was a terrible idea, at first,so
一开始我觉得是个糟糕的主意
utterly complicated,
太复杂了
then I realised the reason I was turning my back
后来我意识到我退缩的原因
on the possibility had to do with...
可能是有关于
...other parties.
另外一方的
You're a kind, intelligent woman.
你是位善良,聪明的女人
We're two single adults. We get on.
我俩是单身的成年人,我们很来电
And I dare say, the attraction's still there.
而且我敢说,吸引力还在
Wh-Wh-Why should we deny ourselves the chance at...
为什么我们要拒绝
...something...
这段感情
just because Sherlock would make it difficult?
就因为夏洛克会让它复杂呢
"Difficult" may be an understatement.
"复杂"可能有点轻描淡写了
I-I'm being as direct as I possibly can.
我尽我可能地直截了当了
I realize there's a chance this might put you off.
我意识到可能会吓到你
No. I'm not put off. I, I'm...
不,没吓到我,我
I'm so flattered.
我受宠若惊
I mean, as you said, it is complicated and-and I...
正如你所说,这事很复杂
I'm sorry. I don't, I don't know
抱歉,我不知道
exactly what to say.
究竟要怎么说
You don't have to say anything right now.
你现在不需要说什么
I've given you enough to digest.
我会给你足够时间去消化
Al-Although I do hope we might revisit the topic.
尽管我确实希望我们能再谈谈
Yes.
好
Of course.
当然
Good.
很好
Please, let me.
让我收拾一下
Oh, thank you.
谢谢你
What's up with the music?
这音乐是怎么回事
I downloaded the collected works of Paige Dahl.
我下载了佩姬·达尔的作品
Our investigation into her whereabouts
我们关于她下落的调查
is otherwise at a standstill.
看来是停滞不前了
I'm subjecting myself to her songs
我在研究她的歌曲
in the hope that they might spur some fresh line of thinking.
期望能激发出一些新的思路
How was your evening with Mycroft?
你晚上和麦考夫过得怎么样
Fun.
很有趣
You clenched when you said that. It was practically audible.
你说的时候咬了牙,都能听到声了
What happened?
发生了什么
Nothing happened.
没发生什么
I do not need you to dissect my every mood. Good night.
我不需要你来分析我的心情,晚安
Did he take liberties with you?
他有对你动手动脚吗
Your business is your business, I understand that.
你的事是你的事,我明白
I'm just concerned that you were lying about your evening
我只是担心你对昨晚的事撒谎
in order to protect Mycroft from my wrath.
是为了不让我迁怒于麦考夫
Did he take liberties with you?
他对你动手动脚了吗
I don't even know what that means.
我都不知道你说的是什么
And I don't appreciate being woken up so that you can indulge
我也不喜欢被吵醒,就为了满足
your paranoid fantasies about your brother.
你对你哥哥偏执的幻想
That's not why I woke you up.
我不是为这事叫醒你的
There's a hidden track at the end of Paige's album.
有段音轨藏在了佩姬唱片的最后
In it she refers to Harriet Tubman
在里边她称哈丽特·塔布曼
as her constant songwriting companion.
一直陪伴她写歌
Harriet Tubman? You know, there's a plaque
哈丽特·塔布曼,恩堡公园里
in Fort Tryon Park where she once gave a speech.
有一块碑纪念她曾在那演讲
It's right around the corner from Paige's apartment.
就在佩姬公寓的转角处
Her guitar is missing from her apartment.
她的吉他不在她公寓中
I wonder, did she step out to do a spot of composing?
我很好奇,她是外出取材去了吗
Worth taking a look, anyway.
不管怎样,都值得一查
Is there anything in particular we should be looking for?
我们在找什么特别的东西吗
Anything anomalous.
任何不寻常的
I suppose if Mycroft didn't harm you in any way,
我想麦考夫没伤害到你
I should respect your privacy.
我应该尊重你的隐私
Something tells me that you're not going to, though.
不过,我感觉你不会这么做
Look, I didn't tell you what happened
我不告诉你发生了什么
because a, it's none of your business
是因为首先,这不关你的事
and b, your reaction to what happened is bound to be
其次,你对发生的事的反应肯定
even more annoying than your reaction to not knowing.
比你不知道的反应更加烦人
So it's as I thought.
所以和我想的一样了
He made a proposal of some kind.
他向你提了什么计划
You're not gonna quit, are you?
你就是不愿放弃,对吧
Your brother made a very sweet, very...
你哥哥非常甜蜜,非常
grown-up declaration of interest.
成熟地表示了他对我的好感
I didn't respond, I was surprised.
我没回答,我完全没想到
And because I-I instantly pictured this...
还因为我瞬间想到了
series of irritating conversations we had in store.
这一系列咱俩之间心烦的对话
Are you stunned in to silence.
你是被震惊得无话可说了吗
You think that's Paige's?
你觉得这是佩姬的吗
These branches have been disturbed.
这些树枝被折坏了
Someone flat through here.
有人从这里踏过
That's interesting. Her footprints go this way,
有意思,她的脚印去了这边
someone also went in this direction.
还有别人走向了这个方向
Okay, I'll take left.
好的,我去看左边
All right, look for footprints, disturbances,
好,注意脚印和周围被破坏的痕迹
anything that stands out.
任何不寻常的事
Watson! I'm over here!
华生,我在这
I found the body!
我找到尸体了
I was gonna say the same thing!
我正要说同样的话呢
Who is that?
那是谁啊
I have no idea.
我不知道
It doesn't make any sense.
这完全不合理
The murderer pursues the dead man to this outcropping;
凶手追着死者来到这个岩头
he tries to hide, it does him little good,
他试图藏起来,但没起什么作用
and yet there are shotgun pellets
但是在他藏身之处的两边
on either side of his hiding place.
都有散弹枪的弹痕
Why, if you had your target in your sights,
为什么呢,如果你的目标就在眼前
would you fire so wildly, hmm?
你干嘛还要到处乱射呢
Maybe the killer was running?
也许凶手在逃跑
Have you ever tried to fire a shotgun while sprinting?
你有试过在跑步的时候用散弹枪吗
The experience has very little to recommend it.
感受非常糟糕
Any thoughts on what happened here?
对事发经过有什么想法吗
Whoever pursued Paige and the dead man
追击佩姬和这死者的人
attacked the man first.
先攻击了这个男死者
After we found his body, we retraced his steps.
在找到他的尸体后,我们追溯了他的足迹
The dead man began fleeing
这个死者是
half a mile before the plaque of Harriet Tubman.
从哈丽特·塔布曼纪念牌前半英里处开始逃的
So he was pursued before Paige Dahl.
所以他是在佩姬·达尔之前被追的
You think he was the target?
你认为他是目标吗
We think so.
我们是这么想的
Paige was probably a witness, saw what happened,
佩姬可能是目击证人,看到了事情经过
then got chased down and killed.
然后也遭到了追杀
If we want to find out who killed Paige Dahl,
如果我们想找到杀害佩姬·达尔的凶手
we need to figure out who wanted this man dead.
我们需要找出谁想要杀害这个男的
Sorry, I thought I just saw a mosquito.
抱歉,我以为我看到了蚊子
It's too early in the year for mosquitoes.
还不到蚊子出来的时候呢
That's why I mentioned it.
所以我才说出来
Well, you guys can stop calling this guy "the dead man".
你们可以不用再叫这男的"死者"了
His name is Zach Piller.
他的名字是扎克·皮勒
CSU's done processing his wallet.
鉴证组已经调查完他的钱包
I had a look at his phone.
我查看了他的手机
Most of his contacts have a 702 area code,
他的大多数联系人的区号是702
I'm guessing he moved here from Vegas.
我猜他是从拉斯维加斯搬来的
Mr. Piller has a card from a Dr. Paul Sutherland, psychiatrist.
皮勒有张心理医生保罗·萨瑟兰的名片
Appointment times on the back.
预约时间写在后面
Mr. Piller is a cipher to us.
皮勒对我们来说就是个谜
The doctor may be a wealth of information.
也许能从那个医生那里获取一些线索
Zach and I had a therapist-patient relationship.
扎克和我是医生与病人的关系
What happened? Who killed him?
发生了什么,谁杀了他
Actually, we were hoping you could help us with that.
事实上,我们希望你能帮我们找到答案
We don't think it was a robbery.
我们认为这不是一起抢劫
Mr. Piller still had his wallet.
皮勒的钱包还在
The body wasn't even searched.
也没被搜身
Now, we know it's a delicate line to cross, but...
我们知道这个界限可能有点微妙
if you could tell us if he ever mentioned in your sessions
但你能不能告诉我们,他有没有在治疗中
anything about his life being threatened...?
提起过有人威胁他
Um, he had some anxiety,
他有轻微焦虑症症状
but Zach didn't lead the kind of life
但扎克的生活平淡无奇
that would make him a murder target.
并不会使他成为谋杀目标
He was essentially just a regular guy.
他实质上就是一个普通人
Could you be more specific?
你能说的更详细一点吗
I don't know.
我知道的不多
He moved from Las Vegas about eight months ago.
他大约八个月前从拉斯维加斯搬来
He left his family and friends behind.
离开了他的家庭和朋友们
He worked at an aeronautics firm, some start-up.
他在一家新兴的航空器材公司工作
Like I said, just regular stuff.
就像我说的,很普通的工作
The anxiety that you spoke of,
你说到的焦虑症
did that have a particular source?
有没有特别的原因使他产生症状
Um, you're getting into his treatment.
这就涉及到他的医疗隐私了
Dr. Sutherland, two people are dead,
萨瑟兰医生,有两个人死了
and any detail may be crucial.
任何一个细节都至关重要
I've-I've already told you more than I have to.
我已经告诉你们过多信息了
You'll have to just learn the rest on your own.
剩下的你们得自己去找答案了
Okay.
好
Thanks for your time.
谢谢你抽空前来
Well, I guess we know more than we did before he came in.
我猜我们比他进来之前知道的要多一点
I propose a division of labor.
我建议分工合作
We already know Piller's home address.
我们已经知道皮勒的住址
There was an aeronautics firm in the contacts in his phone.
在他手机的联系薄里,有一家航空器材公司
So you see what you can learn at his apartment
所以你去搜查他的公寓
and Watson and I will reconnoiter his workplace.
我和华生去他的公司调查
Sounds like a plan.
听上去是个好计划
Unmanned flight is the future of domestic aviation.
无人飞行是国内飞行的未来趋势
The field promises us secure borders, safer neighborhoods...
这一技术给我们带来更安全的边境,更友善的邻邦
Piffle. They want an army of drones
废话,他们希望一个军团的无人机
keeping tabs on all of us.
密切监视全体国民
Since when do you care about
你从什么时候开始
other people's privacy?
关心别人的隐私了
I make use of the tools available to me.
我会利用我能使用的技术
That doesn't mean to say I have to applaud every advance in the field.
但不代表我会为这个领域每一项进展喝彩
Are you okay? You seem very normal
你还好吧,我告诉你麦考夫的事后
since I told you about Mycroft. I expected more harassment.
你表现得太平静了,我本以为你会更烦躁
You haven't answered his appeal yet.
你还没回复他的请求
I'm giving you time and space to craft your reply.
我在给你时间和空间来思考怎么回答
Oh, that's mature.
真是成熟的方式
You're Holmes and Watson? Ellen Pierce.
你们是华生和福尔摩斯,我是艾伦·皮尔斯
I'm... I was Zach's boss.
我是...我原来是扎克的老板
His parents contacted me
他的父母在接到通知后
right after they were informed.
就联系了我
This is so terrible.
这太糟糕了
You manufacture drones?
你们是在制造无人机
"Drones" is a very loaded term.
无人机是个容易让人误解的词
But we are developing the capacity
但我们正在改进制造
to build unmanned vehicles.
无人驾驶飞行器的技术
At the moment, only the military or the government can fly
现在,只有政府或军队
to UAVs over domestic airspace.
能在国内领空飞无人机
What did Zach Piller do here?
扎克·皮勒在这的工作是什么
Zach flew UAVs for McCarthy-Strauss.
扎克为麦卡锡施特劳斯公司操控无人飞行器
That's one of the big military contractors.
那是一个大型军工企业
Did he have any enemies?
他有对头吗
A... A rival here, maybe?
比如说,竞争对手
Sometimes he talked about his old roommate back in Vegas.
他有时会说到他在拉斯维加斯的老室友
I-I guess they restored a classic car together,
我猜是他们一起复原了一部老爷车
and then the guy tried to claim that it was all his.
但那个家伙想声称是他一个人做的
Zach was dealing with a lawsuit.
扎克正在和他打官司
The way Zach described him, the roommate sounded a bit unstable.
听扎克描述那个室友,似乎有点精神不稳定
Is there anything else I can help you with?
还有什么我能帮到你们吗
No, I don't believe so. Not at the moment.
不,没有了,暂时没了
Thank you very much.
非常感谢
All right, I say we head home.
好了,我们回家吧
I promised Tess I would stop by.
我和苔丝说了我会去拜访她
We can see what Bell found
我们可以看看贝尔在皮勒的公寓
at Piller's apartment and look into this lawsuit.
有没有什么发现,了解一下他的诉讼案
Fine ideas.
想法不错
I'll meet you back there. I have an errand to run.
回去见,我还有点事要办
The hostess said my brother was here.
服务员说我弟弟来了
To what do I owe the pleasure?
我简直太荣幸了
Do you see that man in linen over in the corner?
你看见角落里那个穿着亚麻衣服的人了吗
When I was here months ago, he was at exactly the same table.
我几个月前来的时候,他也在那里
I suppose he's a regular.
我想他是个常客
Regular, indeed. He just received a package.
的确是常客,他刚刚收到一个包裹
I'm sorry, are we here to talk about the man in the corner?
我们是要聊那个坐在角落里的人吗
No.
不
This pursuit of Watson must end.
你不能再追华生了
I' managed to achieve a certain balance in my life,
我的人生好不容易才回归正轨
and Watson is essential to that.
这跟华生有很大关系
As my brother, I would think
作为我的哥哥,我想
you'd be happy that I've achieved a measure of stability.
你应该愿意看到我状态稳定吧
I certainly wouldn't think that you'd look to disrupt that.
你肯定不想打乱这种稳定
My dating Joan doesn't need to be a disruption.
我跟乔恩约会并非一定会影响你
It is a disruption and a distraction.
不仅影响了,还分散了我的注意力
Watson and I routinely save lives,
华生和我经常要挽救生命
I cannot and will not
我不能也不允许
allow anything to get in the way of that.
让任何事情妨碍到我们
Have you considered the likely
你有没有想过你可能
that you're consistently undervaluing that woman?
一直低估了这个女人
I hold her work in the highest esteem.
我认为她的工作非常出色
I'm not talking about her work, I'm talking about her.
我不是在说她的工作,我是说她这个人
You value Joan to precisely the extent
你只是把乔恩当作
that she's a salve for your many neuroses.
治疗你神经疾病的药剂
You purport to be her friend,
你自称是她的朋友
and yet you don't care a whit about her happiness.
但是你却从不关心她开不开心
Well, I hardly think you're essential to her happiness.
我可不觉得你能让她开心
She has a very symmetrical face--
她的脸型很对称
she will attract a mate when she is ready.
等她准备好了自然就会去约别人
And there you'll be, to pick him apart and find flaws
然后你就会出现,分析他,挑他的刺
and hoard her gifts to yourself.
把她据为己有
You're welcome to a meal on the house.
这顿饭我请客
I'll do you the favor of not telling Joan
我给你个面子,就不跟华生说
this conversation ever happened.
我们的这次谈话了
Oh, hey. I didn't hear you come in.
我没听见你回来了
That lawsuit thing was a bust.
那个诉讼没什么关联
What are you working on?
你在干什么
Proof that my brother is either an idiot or a criminal.
证明我哥哥要么是个白痴要么是个罪犯
I went to see Mycroft today.
我今天去见麦考夫了
Why?
为什么
This man sitting in a corner table of his restaurant.
这个人坐在他餐厅里的一个角落里
the very same place he was sitting the last time I was there.
我上次去时,他也坐在那里
He received a package at this table today.
他今天在那收到了一个包裹
I better not have been the subject of this meeting.
你们见面不是因为我吧
Course you were. Doesn't matter.
当然是,没关系的
It does.. it does matter. It's all the matters.
有,有关系,太有关系了
Listen to me, this man's name is Guillaume de Soto.
听我说,这个人叫纪尧姆·德索托
The DST in France have long suspected that
法国的国土监视部门早就怀疑
he is a high-ranking lieutenant in Le Milieu.
他是"中间人"组织的高级副手
If you're not familiar with them,
可能你没听说过
they're a French-Corsican criminal organization.
他们是法国科西嘉人犯罪集团
And their New York office, apparently,
很显然,他们在纽约的总部
is now headquartered at Diogenes.
就驻扎在第欧根尼
So the guy eats there. Mycroft is not responsible
那人只是去吃饭,麦考夫又不用对
for everyone walks into the restaurant.
所有进餐馆的人负责
He's either lazy and inattentive,
他要么很懒很大意
or he's involved with these people.
要么就是跟这些人有关联
You're paranoid. And I don't care about any of this.
你太疑神疑鬼了,我才不关心这些呢
You know what, this whole conversation stems
这次谈话根本就是对我隐私的
from a massive violation of my privacy.
极大侵犯
The violation is incidental.
这个侵犯是偶然的
No, I will tell you if it's incidental or not.
是不是偶然的由我说了算
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Look.
看
Is that a mosquito, or a...?
是只蚊子,还是
What is that noise?
这是什么声音
It's metal striking glass.
是金属打在玻璃上的声音
It's not an insect.
那不是只飞虫
It's a machine.
是个机器
Surveillance vehicles disguised as small objects
伪装成小生物的监控设备
are the vanguard of drone technology.
是无人机技术的先锋产品
I'm quite certain that there's a camera attached to that thing.
我很确定那玩意上面装了摄像头
They're capable of making recordings,
它们能够录像
even injecting toxins under the skin.
甚至能向人体注射毒素
That thing's been following us ever since
自从我们发现了扎克·皮勒的尸体后
we discovered Zach Piller's body.
这东西就一直跟着我们
Why?
为什么
Who sent that?
谁派来的
The people responsible for his death.
害死他的那个人
I imagine they want to keep tabs on our investigation.
我猜他们希望密切监视我们的调查
I now know why the shotgun firing pattern was so strange.
我现在知道散弹枪的射击角度为什么不对劲了
The weapon wasn't held by human hands.
武器并不是由人手持的
It was attached to a vehicle.
而是装在飞行器上的
Paige Dahl and Zach Piller were killed by drones.
佩姬·达尔和扎克·皮勒是被无人机杀死的
A bug that is literally a bug.
虫子形状的窃听装置(bug的双重意思)
It's like something from a sci-fi movie.
这简直就像科幻电影里的东西
From this point forward, we must assume that we're being watched.
从现在起,必须假定我们被监视着
How do you go from looking at that to thinking that
光凭这个你究竟如何能够判断出
Paige and Piller were killed by drones?
佩姬和皮勒是被无人机杀死的
Well, once it became apparent that unmanned vehicles were involved,
肯定了无人机的介入后
I realized why the firing pattern at the scene
我才想到犯罪现场的武器射击角度
was so unusual.
为何如此不同寻常
Zach Piller's murderers tracked his whereabouts
杀害扎克·皮勒的凶手通过高空无人机
via high-flying drone and then dispatched something like this to finish the job.
找到了他,然后派出类似这样的东西杀死了他
That looks like something someone could've
那看上去好像那种
built in their garage.
能够在车库里制造出来的东西
So they sent two kinds of drones
他们派出了两架无人机
to kill Piller and Paige and sent a third one...
来杀害皮勒和佩姬,并派出了第三架
to keep an eye on us.
来监视我们
The people we're looking for command powerful resources.
我们要找的凶手能够动用大量资源
It's less likely that it is Ellen Pierce
不像是艾伦·皮尔斯
and her fledgling startup company,
和她新成立的公司能够做到的
but McCarthy-Strauss,
但皮勒的前雇主
Piller's old employers.
麦卡锡施特劳斯公司的嫌疑很大
They're industry leaders.
他们是行业领导者
But why would they want to kill him?
但他们为什么要杀死他呢
I suppose I should be flattered.
我想我应该受宠若惊
When Detective Bell collected the dead man's effects,
贝尔警探收集了死者的遗物
obviously he imagined I would find some meaning
显然他是希望我能够
in a collection of fast food receipts
在一堆快餐收据
and faded photographs of Mr. Piller's high school
和皮勒先生高中军乐队的褪色相片里
marching band-- alas, I'm not a psychic.
找到线索,可惜我不是灵媒
You know what's not here?
你知道这里缺了什么吗
That computer. Notably absent, yes.
这台电脑,显然如此
These are all recent.
这些都是最近的剪报
Group of articles about a massacre in Afghanistan.
关于在阿富汗发生一起屠杀的文章
Group of CIA contractors disguised in tribal gear,
一群身着当地部落服饰的中情局承包商
killed near the Naghlu Dam.
在纳格鲁大坝附近被杀
Mistaken for Taliban fighters and fired on by UAV.
他们被误认为是塔利班并被无人机杀害
Looks like Piller talked to his psychiatrist about it.
皮勒似乎和他的心理医生谈过这事
"Sutherland is wrong. If it's not my fault,
"萨瑟兰错了,如果这不是我的错
whose is it?"
那是谁的错呢
Do you think Piller was responsible for this?
你认为这会不会是皮勒干的
Sounds like he told his psychiatrist he was.
似乎他对心理医生是这么说的
Look at this.
看这个
"I have to say something"
我必须公之于众
"Pentagon sources refused to comment, but the practice
五角大楼拒绝发表评论
of employing civilian analysts to fly surveillance drones
但雇佣平民驾驶员操控侦察机
has many detractors."
广受批评
Perhaps Piller was the man
也许是皮勒
who misidentified the Americans who died.
误杀了这些美国人
Well, a month after the incident he left McCarthy-Strauss
一个月后,他离开了麦卡锡施特劳斯
and sought counseling. Something was bothering him.
并开始接受治疗,显然他深受困扰
And suddenly there's no shortage of suspects.
看来我们现在不缺嫌疑犯了
Executives at McCarthy-Strauss?
麦卡锡施特劳斯的董事会成员
Any number of them would want to keep this quiet.
他们中谁都会想要息事宁人
They're planning an IPO, an expansion
他们正准备首次公开募股
into the civilian market.
并进军民用市场
But so far the only person that we know
但目前为止
has covered this up is Piller's psychiatrist.
想掩盖此事的只有皮勒的心理医生
McCarthy-Strauss are rather obvious suspects;
麦卡锡施特劳斯的动机非常明显
their motives were known to Dr. Sutherland.
萨瑟兰医生知道他们的事
This is precisely the kind of thing I hoped he would divulge,
这正是我希望能从他口中得知的事
and yet, he chose to say nothing.
但他选择隐瞒此事
I'd like to take a closer look at the doctor.
我想深入调查一下这位心理医生
You know, um...
话说
can you get started on your own?
你能自己先开始吗
I have a lunch thing.
我午饭有约
You don't have a lunch thing while we're working.
我们工作的时候你的午饭不能有约
It's with Mycroft, isn't it?
是跟麦考夫一起,对吧
Oh, that's none of your business.
那跟你没关系
First of all,
首先
I'm sorry that Sherlock came here yesterday.
我很抱歉夏洛克昨天跑来了
No need to apologize. I'm well acquainted
不用道歉,我很了解
with my brother's eccentricities.
我弟弟的古怪性格
I am having some boundary issues with him.
我跟他有一些界限问题
I will take care of them.
我会解决的
But it has been challenging--
但在不考虑夏洛克的情况下
thinking about our conversation the other day--
考虑我们那天的谈话
without thinking of Sherlock.
是很困难的事情
Precisely his intention, I'd imagine.
我想这正是他的意图所在
Yeah, I understand that.
是啊,我明白
I've had a wonderful time with you on multiple occasions,
我一直都和你相处非常愉快
which leads me to this belief that if a few things were different,
所以我相信如果有些事情不是这样的话
we'd be a great match.
我们会是很配的一对
The thing is, right now, it's just too much.
问题是,目前太不方便了
Sherlock is my business partner. I'm disappointed, naturally.
夏洛克是我的搭档
Uh, I-I wasn't finished yet.
我还没说完
Right now it is overwhelming,
虽然现在很难接受
but it doesn't have to stay that way.
但不一定要一直这样
There's one thing that has to happen in my life,
有一件事我一定要做
and I've been putting it off.
但我一直拖着
Inertia, I guess.
都是惰性
I need to get my own place.
我需要有自己的住处
You're thinking of moving out?
你想搬出来吗
Yes, and I was thinking that if I have my own place, and...
是啊,如果我有了自己的地方,而且
Sherlock isn't hovering around me 18 hours a day,
夏洛克不是每天十八小时跟着我
that spending time with his brother
那和他哥哥在一起
might not be so overwhelming.
或许就不那么难以接受
That would follow.
这是肯定的
I hope so.
希望如此
I mean, I'd like to find out.
我是说,我想试试看
I should go.
我得走了
Oh, thank you.
谢谢
You not get my text?
你没收到我的信息吗
I did, I-I just got sidetracked.
我收到了,不过有事耽误了
I think you might be right.
我想你或许是对的
Yeah? On what topic?
是吗,我什么是对的
The clientele at Diogenes.
第欧根尼的客户
This guy was eating with the man that you noticed.
这个人和你注意到的那个人在一起吃饭
Facial recognition doesn't come up with any matches, but...
面部识别没有任何结果,但是...
it brought up this old BOLO.
却找到了这张老的全境通告
The man in the sketch was spotted
一名目击者在一个屠杀现场
by witnesses at the scene of a massacre.
看到了画像中的这个人
Thirteen cartel lieutenants killed at once.
十三个贩毒集团高层同时被杀
There was suspicion that Le Milieu was involved.
"中间人"也被怀疑牵涉其中
So, we still think the French criminals
你还觉得是这些法国罪犯
cannot get enough of my brother's caprese?
吃不够我哥哥店里的菜吗
Mycroft is not a criminal,
麦考夫不是个罪犯
but there is something shady going on.
但的确有些事不对劲
We should warn him.
我们应该提醒他
Your faith in my brother is touching.
你对我哥哥的信心真感人
Wish I shared it.
真希望我也能这样
Is that.... It's guano.
这是... 是鸟粪
I stumbled upon a bat colony in the steeple
你和我哥哥卿卿我我的时候
of St. Olaf's Church while you were romancing my brother.
我在圣奥拉夫教堂的塔尖踩到了蝙蝠群
I wasn't... I was in pursuit of a lost cat,
我没有... 我那时在追一只走丢的猫
belonging to one our friends in Everyone.
是我们在"人人"里的一个朋友的
Can't we find a hacker collective that accepts cash?
我们就找不到接受现金的黑客团体吗
Everyone went through Dr. Sutherland's
"人人"仔细梳理萨瑟兰医生的
digital life with a fine-tooth comb, and something
网络轨迹的时候
quite noxious stuck in the teeth.
发现了一些很肮脏的东西
McCarthy-Strauss paid him a hefty consulting fee
麦卡锡施特劳斯在扎克·皮勒
the very same week that Zach Piller
离开公司去进行治疗的同一周
left the firm and began therapy.
给了他一大笔咨询费
$200,000. You think Dr. Sutherland took a bribe?
二十万美元,你觉得萨瑟兰医生受贿了
If I had to guess, I'd say that they were paying him
如果让我猜的话,我觉得他们给他钱
to report back on whether their disgruntled
是让他汇报他们那不满的
former employee was intending to go public.
前员工是否打算公开秘密
But I don't have to guess.
但我不用猜
I can ask him myself when
等贝尔警探今天下午
Detective Bell brings him in this afternoon.
带他来警局的时候,我可以问他
Marcus can't just pull a doctor off the street
马库斯不能随便在街上抓住一个医生
to ask him about consulting fees.
然后问他咨询费的事
Consting feee not the only thing that Everyone turned up.
"人人"不止发现了咨询费这一件事
Am I supposed to recognize that?
我该认识这东西吗
You should. We found it buried
你应该认识,这是我们在
in your plot in the Third Street community gardens.
第三大街社区花园你那块土地里发现的
Plus, we got an anonymous tip from another gardener.
另外,我们还接到另一个园丁举报
Saw you bury a box of those in your plot.
他看见你在你的地里埋了一盒子这玩意儿
So let's take it as a given that you know what a Barnen Delight is.
所以你应该知道巴恩球是什么东西吧
It's just...
就是...
Italian candy.
一种意大利糖
With a... There's a little toy inside.
里面... 里面有个小玩具
A little toy that constitutes a choking hazard,
一个里面含有引起窒息的危险物的小玩具
which is why the FDA banned those eggs.
所以食品药品监督局才禁止销售这种糖
You had 60.
你有六十个
What'd you have, an Italian patient or something?
你是有意大利病人还是怎么回事
I mean, how does a psychiatrist get involved
一个精神病医生怎么会
in the black market for candy eggs?
跟糖球的黑市扯上关系
You've been picked up for
2009到现在你两次
drunk and disorderly twice since 2009.
因酒醉闹事被捕
Now this.
再加上这个
I don't know how long your rap sheet has to be
我不知道你要有多少犯罪记录
before the state medical board pulls your license,
才会被州医学委员会撤销执照
but you got to be getting close.
但我猜已经快了
All that said,
尽管如此
you help us out...
你给我们帮助
maybe we look the other way.
也许我们就当作不知道
We want to know everything that Zach Piller
我们要知道扎克·皮勒
said about the massacre in Afghanistan.
说过的关于阿富汗屠杀的一切情况
And we want the names of the people you reported to
我们还要知道你把这些情况都报告
at McCarthy-Strauss.
给了麦卡锡施特劳斯的哪些人
We know about your "consulting fee".
我们知道你收到的那笔"顾问费"
Fill in the blanks.
你可以开始说了
Zach was flying a surveillance drone last fall.
去年秋天扎克操纵一架无人侦察机的时候
He saw a group marching near this river,
他发现了河边有一队行军的人马
fanned out just like a Taliban scout unit.
分散行军的方式很像塔利班的侦察小组
They turned out to be Americans.
但他们其实都是美国大兵
It was just a few pixels on a screen,
但那些身影在屏幕上就是几个像素点
so he passed his assessment on
所以他上交了他的评估报告
and the army ordered a strike.
然后军队发起了袭击
The company was worried when Zach left.
扎克离开后,公司担心他泄密
I don't know how they knew I was his therapist,
我不清楚他们怎么知道我是他的心理医生
but one day a guy showed up, making me an offer.
但有天一个人出现,要跟我做交易
Was Zach Piller gonna go public?
扎克·皮勒打算公布这个消息吗
Did you tell the company?
你告诉了麦卡锡施特劳斯的人
He told me he wrote it all down.
他告诉我他把所有事情都写了下来
Some kind of report.
某种报告之类的
He said he was gonna send it to the media.
他说他打算寄给新闻媒体
I did not know that they were gonna kill him.
但我不知道他们会真的杀了他
Who was your contact at the company?
你在那个公司的联络人是谁
Is there... Is there a bug in here?
这里,这里面有虫子吗
Cap--!
警监
The damn thing just bit me.
这该死的虫子咬了我
You all right?
你还好吗
Hey, we need some help in here. Call an ambulance!
这里需要帮助,快叫救护车
Dr. Sutherland, Dr. Sutherland,
萨瑟兰医生,萨瑟兰医生
can you hear me?
能听到我说话吗
What is this?
这是怎么了
Where is it? Do you see it?
它在哪儿,你们看到了吗
Where's what?
什么东西在哪儿
Did it fly in the vent?
飞进通风口了吗
He's in cardiac arrest.
他心脏停搏了
He may not make it. What the hell's going on?
他快撑不住了,到底怎么回事
He's been poisoned.
他被下毒了
Judging by his symptoms, I'd say
从他的症状初步判断
Dr. Sutherland was killed using phenylsilatrane.
萨瑟兰医生死于灭鼠灵
It's a cousin to strychnine.
番木鳖碱的一种
And the drone used to poison him was no doubt sent
毫无疑问,毒杀他的蚊形无人机
by the same people
是由麦卡锡施特劳斯中
at McCarthy-Strauss who killed Piller and Dahl.
杀死皮勒和达尔的人派出的
Most likely entered and exited
很可能是从打开的门和通风口
via an open door or an air duct.
进来然后逃走的
If it left at all.
如果它的确有溜走
So, you say
所以,你是说
they sent one of these things to your house?
他们派了一个这种东西到你们家
We think that drone was used for reconnaissance.
我们想那只只是为了侦察
They needed to kill Sutherland.
而他们需要除掉萨瑟兰
He was going to tell us everything.
他已经打算告诉我们所有事情
But I don't think they'd be foolhardy enough
但我没想到他们居然真的蠢到
to attack the police or their associates.
在警局里动手
You've got one of their drones at your house.
你们手上现在有一只这种蚊形无人机
That should be good for a warrant.
这就够申请搜查令
Well, we could bring it in for you
我们可以把这东西给你们
to have a look at, but we couldn't find anything
但我们已经检查过一遍了,找不到
that would definitely tie it to McCarthy-Strauss.
能与麦卡锡施特劳斯产生关联的痕迹
We're pretty sure that McCarthy-Strauss
我们可以确定麦卡锡施特劳斯
stole Piller's computer
偷了皮勒的电脑
to get their hands on that report he wrote.
好拿到他写的那份报告
If we can find another copy,
如果我们能找到报告复件
that would give us motive.
就有理由申请搜查令了
What if there isn't another copy of that report?
但如果这份报告没有备份
Well, as it stands,
那么就目前的情况而言
we have little else in the way of evidence.
我们完全没有证据
Find me some.
那就去找证据
The brain trust of McCarthy-Strauss.
麦卡锡施特劳斯的智囊团
At least one of these men is responsible for three deaths.
至少其中一人要为三起命案负责
We have no way to link the company to the crimes,
我们完全无法证明公司跟罪案有关
much less the individual or individuals involved.
更不用说参与其中的个人了
You think that Piller confided in someone
你说有没有可能皮勒不止
other than Dr. Sutherland?
跟萨瑟兰医生一个人说过这件事
What we need is Piller's report.
我们需要的就是皮勒的报告
Everything else is just hearsay.
其他东西都是道听途说
You know, Mcrthy-Strauss doesn't know
麦卡锡施特劳斯不知道
that Piller only made one copy of that report.
皮勒的报告只有一份
Who's to say we didn't find another one
说不准我们在调查过程中
during our investigation?
又找到了一份呢
You're proposing a bluff?
你是说虚张声势
Yeah, well, the corporate offices are near Wall Street.
他们的办公室就在华尔街旁边
Shouldn't be too difficult to arrange a face to face.
安排一次会面应该不是难事信号很好
Excuse me. I'm sorry.
抱歉,真对不起
Where'd you get the report?
你是从哪弄到报告的
Excuse me. There's a woman
不好意思,有位女士
lying unconscious on the bathroom floor.
倒在洗手间的地板上昏迷了
I tried to open the door, but the stall was locked.
我想把门打开,但隔间被锁住了
I'll call 911.
我这就报警
Yes. Medical emergency.
对,需要医疗急救
43 Pearl Street.
珍珠大街43号
I need to know you got it before we can have a conversation.
我得确定你有副本,不然没什么好谈的
Piller saved several copies onto the cloud.
皮勒在云空间里保存了几个副本
We have consultants who can extract that kind of thing.
我们有顾问可以提取这种文件
Could you tell me the first sentence of the report, please?
你能说出报告的第一句话吗
Beg your pardon?
什么
I'd like to hear the first sentence.
我想听听第一句话
If you wanted me to memorize a passage for you,
如果你想让我给你背一段话
then you should have had your mosquito pass a message along.
应该让那只小蚊子先捎个口信
So, show me your copy.
那就把副本给我看
Say something to convince me you got it, or we're done.
说点什么让我相信你真有副本,不然没得谈
It's got a rather convincing drawing of a pony on the front cover.
封面上有个画得很逼真的小马驹
What the hell is your game?
你到底想耍什么把戏
You know what, never mind. I'm ending this.
算了,我要走了
That's your office calling, I'd imagine.
那应该是你办公室打来的吧
Might want to get that.
你也许该接一下
Kenneth Carlson.
我是肯尼什·卡森
"My name is Zach Piller.
我名叫扎克·皮勒
"On September 22, 2009, I was involved
二零零九年九月二十二日,我参与了
in an authorized attack on CIA operatives in Afghanistan,
一场在阿富汗袭击中情局人员的授权行动
resulting in ten deaths
十人死亡
that were quickly covered up by my employer McCarthy-Strauss."
真相马上被我的雇主麦卡锡施特劳斯公司隐瞒起来
Who the hell is this?
你到底是谁
How'd you get in my office?
你怎么进到我办公室的
Hello?
喂
If you were thinking of running, I wouldn't bother.
如果你想逃跑,我不介意
There are several police cars parked nearby.
这附近停了好些警车
I just got off the phone with Captain Gregson.
我刚跟格雷森警监通完电话
Apparently Kenneth Carlson's name was all over that report.
显然报告上满是肯尼什·卡森的名字
He requisitioned the cash to pay off Dr. Sutherland.
他用现金收买了萨瑟兰医生
He was the prime mover behind the cover-up.
是他主导了这次隐瞒真相的行为
So, between that and all the circumstantial evidence,
有了这个再加上其它的间接证据
Captain Gregson brought him in.
格雷森警监逮捕了他
He already made a deal and got a break from the DA.
他已经跟地方检察官达成了协议
The report is going public.
报告将公之与众
We should feel good.
我们应该高兴
This is what Zach Piller would have wanted.
这是扎克·皮勒希望看到的结果
So, I'm going to go see your brother.
我准备去见你哥哥
Do you want to come?
要一起来吗
You can help explain what Le Milieu is.
你可以帮着解释"中间人"的事
You have a better handle on it than I do.
这个你比我更清楚
Watson?
华生
I've not respected your privacy.
我之前没有尊重你的隐私
I apologize for that.
为此我向你道歉
Please know, I value you
希望你知道,我重视你
for more than just the many benefits you've brought into my life.
不只是因为你给我生活带来的诸多益处
I value you as a person.
我是因为你这个人而重视你
That's nice.
谢谢你这么说
It really is.
真的
But your apologies always seem to come
但你似乎总在得到了
after you already got what you wanted.
你需要的东西之后才会道歉
Turnabout is fair play.
一人一遭,天地公道
You take my picture, I take yours.
你偷拍我,我也偷拍你
No!
救命