手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 福尔摩斯基本演绎法 > 福尔摩斯基本演绎法第二季 > 正文

福尔摩斯基本演绎法第二季(MP3+中英字幕) 第24集 将计就计

来源:可可英语 编辑:villa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Previously on Elementary:

《福尔摩斯:演绎法》前情提要
How much heroin is that?
这是多少海洛因
Oh, it's enough.
够多了
British intelligence isn't here to arrest me.
英国情报局不是来逮捕我的
I am British intelligence.
我就是英国情报局的
Tell me about Sudomo Han. About three years ago,
告诉我苏多摩·韩的事,大约三年前
when Sherlock was at the height of his drug use,
当时夏洛克正值毒瘾的高峰期
Han approached him to act as a sort of
韩找上他,让他做个
confidential courier.
秘密送货人
Sherlock took the job?
夏洛克接了这活
Unfortunately, what Sherlock didn't realize
不幸的是,夏洛克没想到
was that Han was financing a terrorist plot.
韩是在赞助一次恐怖袭击阴谋
In other words, everything that you did for MI6
也就是说,你为军情六处做的所有事
was all to protect Sherlock.
全是为了保护夏洛克
Sherrington.
谢林顿
You must be the handler.
你一定是那位上线了
I have a case,
我有一个案子
I think you'd call it.
你应该喜欢这么称呼
Arthur Cadogan West.
亚瑟·卡多根·韦斯特
Two gunshots to the chest.
胸部中了两枪致死
Arthur West thought there was a mole in MI6.
亚瑟·韦斯特认定军情六处有内鬼
Whoever stole his arms wanted these numbers.
不管是谁卸下了他的双臂,是为了拿到这些数字
West thought they were proof of the mole's existence.
韦斯特认为那是内鬼存在的证据
Work for us, Sherlock.
帮帮我们,夏洛克
Officially.
我是说正式的
Permanently.
永久的那种
I'm moving out.
我要搬出去
Of? The brownstone.
搬出哪里,褐石屋
I need to get my own place. It's time.
我需要自己的空间,是时候了
Good God, man.
老天啊
Sherlock, what are you doing here?!
夏洛克,你来这干什么
It's quite simple.
简单极了
You're being framed...
你被陷害了
for murder and treason.
谋杀及叛国罪
Sherlock.
夏洛克
What part of "you're being frame"
"你被陷害了"这句话
do you not understand?
哪个词你听不懂
For treason? For murder?
叛国罪和谋杀罪吗
Arthur West thought there was a mole inside MI6.
亚瑟·韦斯特认定军情六处有内鬼
Are you saying that the mole is framing Mycroft?
你是说是这个内鬼陷害麦考夫吗
Quite successfully, as it turns out.
从结果来看,非常成功
Bollocks!
胡说八道
You realized Joan was here
你发现乔恩在我这
and you manufactured a reason to intervene.
所以千方百计来找麻烦
When MI6 asked you to join them,
军情六处请你加入的时候
did they tell you you'd be an asset or just as ass?
他们说你是线人,还是替罪羊
Okay. Back up.
好了,冷静点
You said the gun that was used to kill West just turned up?
你说警察找到了杀死韦斯特的枪吗
Obviously planted by the mole.
显然是内鬼故意栽赃的
Wait, you said my prints were on it.
慢着,你说上面有我的指纹
That's impossible.
这绝不可能
I've only ever handled my own weapon.
我只拿过自己的枪
Fingerprint transference would be child's play
转移指纹对于训练有素的间谍来说
to a well-trained spy, and if you don't know that by now,
只是雕虫小技,要是你现在连这都不知道
then you deserve to be framed.
那你活该被陷害
In my experience,
以我的经验
the best frame-ups tend to terminate
最完美的陷害栽赃计划
with murder of the "frame-ee""
都是以"被陷害者"的死结束
What are you doing?
你要干什么
Proving a point.
验证一个想法
Your car...
你的车
I looked it over on the way over here.
我上来之前查看过
It's an impressive vehicle.
真是辆好车
I particularly like the remote starter function.
我最喜欢它的遥控发动功能
Shall we go now?
我们能走了吗
Or would you like to see what else the mole has in store?
或者你想看看内鬼还有什么后招
Make yourselves at home.
请随意
Don't touch any of the first editions.
但别碰那些初版书
Or Watson.
还有华生
What is this place?
这是哪里
It was restored and stocked
哈德森女士的一个顾客
by one of Ms. Hudson's patrons.
把这修葺一新并用来存放藏书
He intended to give it to Columbia,
他本想把这些书带回哥伦比亚
but apparently, he's got some issues
不过显然,他对他们
with the way they teach Greek history.
教希腊历史的方式有些不满意
Anyway, she's looking after it...
所以在争执结束之前
while the litigation sorts itself out.
由她来照看这里
Are you sure we weren't followed?
你确定没人跟踪我们吗
You know my methods.
我自有办法
Besides...
此外
I think our mole is a force of one.
我认为这个内鬼只有一个人
I saw no evidence that Mycroft's flat
我发现麦考夫的公寓
was being monitored.
没有被监视的迹象
Which suggests that our traitor is finding it difficult
由此可知内鬼很难在维持日常工作的同时
to stalk my brother whilst holding down his day job.
分身跟踪我的哥哥
I know it's a lot, but you have to remember
我知道这事难以置信,但你要记住
we're ahead of the game.
现在是我们抢占先机
No one but Sherlock knows
除了夏洛克
that the fingerprints on the gun were yours.
没人知道枪上的指纹是你的
But that's not true, actually.
其实还有别人知道
I-I called MI6, I told them about the prints.
我给军情六处打电话说了指纹的事
I also told them I think that
我也跟他们说了我觉得
you're the traitor in their midst.
你就是他们中的叛徒
Wh-Why would you...?
你为什么...
One, the frame-up is on, whether we like it or not.
第一,不管我们愿不愿意,你已经被陷害了
Your prints will be identified, the mole will see to that.
内鬼会保证你的指纹被检测出来
Two, I plan to feign allegiance to MI6,
第二,我计划假装效忠于军情六处
so I can search for the real culprit from the inside.
这样我就可以从内部寻找真凶了
You're my brother. Do you really think...?
你是我弟弟,你真的觉得...
That I can convince them
我可以让他们确信
I dislike you enough... to help them
我足够讨厌你,会帮助他们
bring you to justice? I shall dig deep.
查清你的罪行,我会挖出真相的
Where are you going?
你要去哪里
The agency's favorite local.
军情六处的人最喜欢去的地方
I've got a meeting with him in 20 minutes.
我二十分钟后要跟他见面
Feel free to resume your rutting.
你们可以继续缠绵了
Mr. Holmes, you're late. Apologies.
福尔摩斯先生,你迟到了,抱歉
It's my first cabal.
这是我第一次参加秘密小社团
Before we go any further,
在我们开始讨论之前
I want to make something very clear: I'm as motivated
我想说明一件事,我跟在场的任何人一样
to find my brother as anyone in this room.
想找到我哥哥
May I remind you,
我想提醒你
there's still no proof that he compromised the agency.
还没有证据表明他背叛了军情六处
Only that he killed Arthur West.
他只是杀了亚瑟·韦斯特
Who was certain enough of a mole's presence
他确信有内鬼的存在
to tattoo both of his arms with evidence.
还把证据纹在了胳膊上
This evidence.
这些证据
This... gibberish?
这些乱码
Someone thought that gibberish was important enough
有人认为这些乱码值得
to infiltrate a city morgue
潜入停尸间
and make off with both of his arms.
并偷走他的两条胳膊
Mycroft and I go way back, as you know.
我跟麦考夫是老交情了,你们也知道
He wasn't one of us,
他并不隶属于组织
not exactly, but he did good work.
不算是,但他的工作完成得很出色
So, what could have possessed him to turn traitor?
是什么能让他变成叛徒
If I had to guess, I would say a woman.
要我猜的话,我会说是女人
He's always exhibited poor judgment
在面对情爱的时候
when it comes to the fairer sex,
他的判断力总是很差
so perhaps he was seduced into his betrayals.
所以他可能是被人引诱背叛的
It's my understanding
据我所知
he'd taken to bedding your partner.
他跟你的搭档发生关系了
And while I think it's unlikely
尽管我觉得她不可能
that she is the corrupting influence,
是他腐化的影响因素
it has become apparent of late
但最近我发现显然我不像
that I do not know her as well as I thought.
我以为的那样了解她
If she engages in any suspicious activity,
如果她有什么可疑行为
I will alert you. In the meantime,
我会告诉你们的,与此同时
I need everything you have on my brother.
我需要你们手里关于我哥哥的一切
I need his files.
我需要他的档案
I need his records of correspondence...
我需要他的通信记录
You don't have clearance.
你没有权限看这些
Data, data, data.
资料,资料,资料
I can not make bricks without clay.
巧妇也难为无米之炊
I know there's no love lost between you and your brother...
我知道你跟你哥哥之间没有感情
but the fact remains...
但不管怎么说
he is your brother.
他还是你哥哥
You no longer wish my assistance.
你们不需要我的协助了
Very well.
很好
But you should know--
但该让你们知道
should I divine Mycroft's whereabouts
一旦我发现了麦考夫的下落
by myself, you have my word
我向你们保证
the agency will be the first to know.
我会第一个告诉你们
Well, the good news is
好消息是
that this place is pretty secure...
这地方很安全
but if you're gonna be here for a few days,
但如果你要在这里待一阵的话
we're gonna have to get you some food.
我们得给你弄点吃的
"He has no ambition and no energy.
"他没有野心也没有活力
He will not even go out of his way
不撞南墙不回头
to verify his own solutions.
只会用自己的方式验证自己的答案
He would rather be considered wrong...
他宁可先被认为做错了
then go to the trouble of proving himself right."
然后再费劲证明自己是对的"
Something I overheard Sherlock say to my father once.
我曾经听到夏洛克这么跟我父亲说
He was 15.
他那时十五岁
I can't even picture him at 15.
我完全想象不出他十五岁的样子
It hurt...
那样...
to be...
被评价...
"assessed..."
真的...
like that.
很伤心
He knows a lot.
他懂得很多
He doesn't know everything.
但他不是无所不知的
I could have followed father into business.
我本可以跟着父亲做生意的
I could have...
我本可以...
followed Sherlock into his...
跟夏洛克一起追随...
...passions,
他的激情
but I...
但我想...
wanted...
我想要的...
...this, I suppose.
是这些
You are a success.
你很成功
You own restaurants all over Europe.
你的餐厅开遍了欧洲
And the things that you've done for your country...
而且你为你的国家做的那些事...
Folly.
很傻
Obviously.
很显然
I should have said no when the agency approached me.
军情六处最初和我接触时,我应该拒绝的
But I remembered what Sherlock said...
但我想起夏洛克的话
and I remembered my father failing to disagree.
想起我父亲没能反驳夏洛克
And I...
所以我...
I thought...
我想
I could prove, at least to myself,
我能证明,至少向我自己证明
that I was...
我比
more than what they thought.
他们所认为的更有能力
Idiocy.
很白痴
Took your time.
你真是不着急
That's the store that Julian Afkhami owns.
那是朱利安·阿夫卡米的店
The man who Arthur West thought was an Iranian spy.
就是亚瑟·韦斯特认为是伊朗间谍的那个人
The same man he thought was corresponding with the mole.
也是他认为和内鬼来往密切的那个人
Well, I get why you'd want to surveil it;
我理解你需要监视这家店
what I don't get is why
但我不理解
you thought you needed to rent a car.
你为何要租辆车
I didn't rent it.
我没租车
I just needed somewhere to sit.
我就是需要个地方坐
You broke into this car.
你撬车进来的
It was the best available vantage point.
这是最佳监视位置
So, the... the other day, you were...
那天,你...
quite appropriately, angry with Mycroft...
非常地,生麦考夫的气
and then, this morning,
但今天早上
I find you in his bed.
我在他床上发现了你
So... what changed?
发生了什么变故
So, how'd it go with MI6?
你和军情六处进展如何
Poorly.
不好
My assistance is no longer welcome.
他们不再需要我的协助
Hence my decision to approach this problem
因此我决定从另外的方向
from a different angle.
来解决这个问题
Joan Watson meet Julian Afkhami.
乔恩·华生,见见朱利安·阿夫卡米
His decision to keep late hours has, thus far,
他深夜都不打烊,因此到现在
prevented my inspection of his workplace.
都一直阻碍了我去检查他的店
But I was able to root around to the basement
但我去搜查了下这房子底下的
beneath the building.
地下室
Marion told us Arthur had been monitoring him,
玛丽安告诉我们亚瑟一直在监视他
so, naturally, I looked in the telephone junction box
所以,我去查看了电话接线箱
and I found this
我发现了这个
spliced into the Azatan Books' line.
接在阿泽坦书店的线路上
What is it?
这是什么
It's a transmitter.
是个发射器
Can't be certain it's Arthur West's, of course, but..
不能确定这就是亚瑟·韦斯特的
given his obsession with Afkhami,
但鉴于他紧盯着阿夫卡米
he seems the most likely culprit.
他似乎是最有可能的人
Okay. So...
好吧,那...
West listened in on his calls. What could he have learned?
韦斯特监听他的电话,那他能听到什么
I mean, what are the chances Afkhami used his business line
阿夫卡米怎么可能用书店的线路
to place calls to the mole?
来和内鬼联系
Well, he obviously thought he'd learned something.
很显然亚瑟觉得能听到一些东西
Or have you forgotten about the numbers and letters
你难道忘了那些他纹在手臂上的
he had tattooed on his arms?
数字和字母
You mean, the ones that don't seem to make any sense.
你是说那些完全没什么意义的纹身
Yes, of course, I remember... Shh.
当然记得,嘘
It's time.
是时候了
Well, you'll never guess what I found
你永远猜不到我在仓库里
in the stockroom.
发现了什么
Stock.
全是库存书
As far as I can tell, this place is exactly
目前为止我敢说,这个地方就是
what it looks like: A bookstore.
它看上去的那样,一个书店而已
You haven't had luck either, huh?
你也没侥幸发现什么
My experience: diligence is the mother of luck.
我的经验,勤奋是幸运之母
So, suddenly, I'm not diligent.
所以忽然我就不勤奋了
Don't know what you are, Watson. Not lately.
自己该知道的,华生,你最近不勤奋
You are angry because I'm moving out.
你在为我搬出去而生气
Not angry. I'm disappointed.
不是生气,是失望
You're still unformed as a detective.
你还是个未成形的侦探
I told you, I don't want to stop working with you.
我说过,我还是会继续跟你一起工作
You just want to do it on your own terms, is that it?
你就是想用自己的方式来工作,对吗
I am not the one with terms, okay? You are.
我不是那个拿乔的人,你才是
You're like, made of them.
我行我素,一堆条条框框
You have been from the beginning.
一开始就这样
Or perhaps this was a mistake.
或许这是个错误
You mean breaking in here?
你说潜入这里吗
That surge protector.
那个电涌保护器(避雷器)
It's right next to the register,
就在计算机寄存器(中央处理器组成部分)
the fax, the credit card scanner,
传真机,信用卡扫描仪旁边
but they're all plugged into this extension cord,
但这些仪器都接了延长线
which runs back there.
插回这里
That's not a protector.
这不是保护器
That's a scrambler.
是电子扰频器
By the looks of it,
从外表看来
it's been here for quite some time.
这个放这里已经很久了
So, whenever Afkhami wanted to communicate
所以当阿夫卡米想要和
with anyone related to his spy work,
与间谍活动有关的人联系的时候
he'd plug his phone into one of these jacks...
他就把手机插入这个插口
and the scrambler would have prevented Arthur West
这个扰频器能防止亚瑟·韦斯特或
or any snoop from making out a single word
别的监听者听到
of their conversations.
他们对话的具体内容
Here.
拿着
I don't understand.
我不明白
If West couldn't make out what Afkhami was saying, then...
如果韦斯特听不见阿夫卡米说的什么
how did he know there was a mole in MI6?
那他是怎么知道军情六处有内鬼的
You know, I believe I know precisely how.
我觉得我知道到底是怎么回事了
West used that to monitor the calls
韦斯特用那个来监听
between the mole and Afkhami.
内鬼和阿夫卡米间的电话
Unfortunately, Afkhami used the scrambler that we found
不走运的是,阿夫卡米用我们发现的扰频器
to garble those conversations.
来干扰那些对话
So, all West would have been able to determine
所以韦斯特唯一能确认的
is the meta-data pertaining to each call.
是每通电话的元数据
Meta-data? He would have been able to determine
元数据是什么,他可以确认
the date and time of each call,
每通电话的日期和时间
but more crucially,
但更重要的是
the location of the caller.
打电话人的地理位置
That's the information he had tattooed on his arms.
那就是他纹在胳膊上的信息
These are obviously dates and times,
这些很明显是日期和时间
but how do you get a location from that column?
但从这些数字里你是怎么得到位置信息的
Well, naturally, the mole would have used disposable phones
通常来说,内鬼会使用一次性手机
to contact Afkhami, but the calls themselves...
联系阿夫卡米,但每个通话本身
would have been routed through the nearest cell phone tower.
都需要通过最近的手机基站来传送
Now, every cell phone tower in the world,
目前,世界上的每一组手机基站
has a radio transmitter with its own unique
都配备带有各自独特电话信号的
call signal.
无线电发射机
The first letter of each call signal
每个电话信号的首字母
narrows the location down,
缩小了位置范围
so, a call signal with the first letter, "K,"
所以,"K"为首字母的电话信号
originated in the United States, west of the Mississippi.
来自于美国西密西西比州以西
A "W," is the east.
"W"为首字母的来自东部
"G," is our homeland of Great Britain,
"G"来自我们的祖国英国
you'll see many of the calls originated there.
你会发现有很多通话从那里打来
"I," is Italy and so on and so forth.
"I"来自意大利,如此等等
Now, if we can determine who in MI6 called Afkhami
如果我们能确定军情六处有谁
from these locations on the dates and times in question...
在这些日期和时间从这些地点打给阿夫卡米
we'll have our mole.
我们就能找到内鬼了
Where does the signal, "VNA," originate?
"VNA"开头的信号是从哪里来的
Australia.
澳大利亚
The cell phone tower in question is in Sydney.
涉及到的手机基站在悉尼
I was in Sydney January 14, this year.
我今年1月14号在悉尼
I was in Rome April 1, 2013...
2013年4月1日我在罗马
I was in all of these places at all of these times.
这些时间我都在这些地点出现过
Well, surely, it's not a coincidence.
肯定不会是巧合了
You've been set up,
你被陷害
because you were in the same locations as the mole.
是因为你和内鬼在同样的地点出现过
Think.
想一想
Who else was in those locations on those dates?
还有谁在那些日期同样地点出现过
Your handler Sherrington.
你的上线谢林顿
He went to the same places you did.
他去过你到过的每一个地点
He's the mole.
他是内鬼
He murdered Arthur West and then framed you.
他谋杀了亚瑟·韦斯特然后嫁祸给你
Well, that doesn't make any sense.
这说不通
Sherrington brought you onto this.
是谢林顿让你来调查的
Which suggests that it was his superior,
这能说明是他的上司
Sir Walter, who insisted on my involvement.
华特爵士坚持让我参与的
We must not say anything to Sherrington
我们不可以对谢林顿说任何事
which might reveal that we know.
以防让他知道我们掌握的情况
A game of cat-and-mouse is afoot.
猫捉老鼠的游戏开始了
We need to prove that he's guilty of murder,
我们要在他找到你之前
before he manages to find you.
证明他的谋杀罪行
Sherlock Holmes.
我是夏洛克·福尔摩斯
I'm dearly hoping you have something I can tell Sir Walter
我十分希望你能有你哥哥下落的消息
about your brother's whereabouts.
让我告诉华特爵士
Mr. Sherrington.
谢林顿先生
Frustrating day?
今天不顺利吗
The devil's own.
倒霉透了
Your progress?
你那边有进展吗
Mycroft is the nominal head of one of my father's charities
麦考夫是我父亲一个慈善基金的
and we think he may have moved some funds
名义负责人,我们认为他可能
out of their accounts
挪用了一些基金
to finance his escape.
来用于逃亡的开销
We're tracking the whereabouts of a large withdrawal.
我们正在追踪一笔大额提款的下落
If we follow the money,
如果我们追踪这笔钱
hopefully we'll find the man himself.
希望可以找到他本人
I'll need the details of that transaction
我需要那笔记录的详情
and any other news as soon as you get it.
你有新消息要马上让我知道
I heard you're working.
我听见你还在调查
I'm considering the dates Afkhami and Sherrington spoke.
我在考虑阿夫卡米和谢林顿通话的日期
I would like to get a more precise bead on what they discussed.
我想知道他们到底聊了些什么
Okay. So, how do we do that?
好的,我们应该怎么做
I'd like to work on my own, if it's all the same to you.
我想自己来,如果你不介意的话
Your decision to find new lodgings
你要搬家的决定
necessitates the adaptation of my methods.
使得我必须要调整我的办案方法
I need to grow accustomed
我需要开始习惯
to working without your input in the evenings,
晚上没有你的帮助来工作
and I prefer to begin immediately.
而且我希望马上就开始适应
Looks like you had a productive night.
看起来你昨晚的工作卓有成效
Quite.
很有成效
A bracing reminder that I can function efficiently
令人振奋的是,我发现在特殊情况下
as a lone deductionist,
我也可以
should the circumstances dictate.
独自高效地进行推理
"Computer virus stymied."
"计算机病毒阻挠"
British intelligence apparently concocted some malware
显然英国情报部门编写了一些恶意软件
and unleashed it on the Iranian government's servers.
并将其运行在了伊朗政府的服务器上
It was intended to retard the progress
这是有意阻碍
of their nuclear program,
他们核计划的进程
but an anonymous source
但一个匿名线报
alerted the Iranians to its presence
提醒了伊朗政府关于病毒的存在
and they rooted it out before it did any damage,
于是他们得以在病毒造成危害前将其铲除
after the Iranians made the existence of the virus public.
之后伊朗政府还将此事公之于众
You think Sherrington tipped them off.
你认为是谢林顿告诉他们的
The virus was successfully counted on 11th of July, 2012,
病毒是在2012年7月11号被发现的
four days after a conversation between Afkhami and Sherrington.
四天前阿夫卡米和谢林顿进行了通话
Three days after a conversation in October, 2013,
2013年10月的通话之后三天
a British aid worker, stationed in Tehran,
一个安插在德黑兰的英国援助人员
was arrested for espionage.
因为间谍罪被捕
Sherrington passed this information to Afkhami on every call,
谢林顿通过电话向阿夫卡米透露信息
so these are the results.
这些就是结果
There were 20 such conversations.
这样的通话有二十次
I have accounted for the results of all of them, except for one.
我找到了所有通话的结果,除了一次
The results of the March 5th
3月5号的通话
have yet to reveal themselves.
我们还不知道结果
It's still pretty recent. Maybe it hasn't happened yet.
这是最近的通话,可能还没有行动
All of these ripples happened within a week of contact.
所有的接触之后一周内就有动作
There's something I haven't spotted.
还有些东西没有查到
Captain Gregson. Good morning.
格雷森警监,早上好
Yes. Right away.
好,现在就去
Is everything okay?
发生了什么吗
It seems he may have divined
他似乎发现了
I've been aiding and abetting a fugitive.
我协助逃犯的事实
Well, don't keep me in suspense.
别让我坐立不安
What information do you have?
你们到底掌握了什么信息
The department's in possession of the handgun
警局找到了
used to kill Arthur West.
谋杀亚瑟·韦斯特的手枪
It has readable prints, but they're not in AFIS.
上面的指纹并不在自动指纹识别系统中
West was a British national.
韦斯特是英国人
Detective Bell,
贝尔警探
being the exemplary investigator that he is,
作为模范调查员
spent some time getting in touch
和那边的各种部门
with various departments over there.
取得了联系
The police in Cambridge had a match.
剑桥的警方找到了匹配的指纹
They picked up a college kid with a bag of pot
三十年前一个因为携带大麻
almost 30 years ago.
被捕的大学生
His name was Mycroft Holmes.
名字叫麦考夫·福尔摩斯
As it turns out,
后来发现
that name's all over the department.
警局里别处也出现过这个名字
Someone blew up a Jaguar the other day.
前几天有人点燃了一辆捷豹汽车
Belonging to...
那车是属于
would you believe it...
不管你信不信
Mycroft Holmes.
麦考夫·福尔摩斯的
So, who have you told about this?
你还告诉过谁
No one,
我还
yet.
没告诉任何人
Where's your brother?
你哥哥人在哪儿
And what are his fingerprints doing on a murder weapon?
为什么他的指纹会出现在凶器上
I assure you
我向你保证
that Mycroft is not a killer.
麦考夫并不是杀人凶手
If he's innocent, you should let us help.
如果他是无辜的,你应该让我们帮你
There are certain forces at play here.
还有其他势力参与其中
There are always "Forces at play" with you.
你总是和"其他势力"搅和在一起
I don't know your brother,
我不认识你哥哥
but I do know that he left his fingerprints
但我知道他在处决式的谋杀现场
at the scene of an execution-style killing.
留下了指纹
I'm gonna put out a Finest Message
我要在通缉令上
and a Want Card.
写上他的名字
And when I do,
之后
there's gonna be plenty of people that are wondering
很多人都会疑惑
why our consultant's brother is wanted for murder.
为什么我们顾问的哥哥是谋杀通缉犯
Who is it?
谁啊
Tim Sherrington.
蒂姆·谢林顿
Sorry to drop by unannounced.
抱歉来之前没有通知
Could you just give me a minute?
请稍等一下
Sorry about that.
抱歉久等
Sherlock's not here right now.
夏洛克现在不在家
That's quite all right.
没关系
I was actually rather hoping to have a word with you.
其实我希望能和你谈谈
I was just keeping up with the rest of our caseload.
我在整理我们其它待处理的案件
I'm expecting a Skype from one of our contacts any minute.
我在等我们的联系人上线视频聊天
Oh. I won't keep you long.
我不会耽搁你很久的
I just wanted to pick your brains for a little while.
我只想征求一下你的看法
I must admit,
我得承认
Mycroft has disappeared more effectively than I'd have thought possible.
麦考夫藏得比我想象中的更隐蔽
It's made the investigation a tad frustrating.
这使得调查陷入了小小的僵局
So I gather.
我猜也是
From what I understand...
就我所知
you and Mycroft were involved for a time.
麦考夫和你曾是恋人关系
I wondered if you had any personal insights
我在想你是否就他的躲藏地点
as to where he might be?
有什么独到的想法
"Insights," Um...
"独到的想法"
I think you're asking the wrong person.
我想你问错了人
I had no idea he was tied up with Le Milieu or with you.
我都不知道他与"中间人"或是与你关系密切
Turns out, I know next to nothing about Mycroft Holmes.
事实表明,我对麦考夫·福尔摩斯几乎一无所知
Fair enough.
有道理
So, what about your investigation?
那么,你的调查怎么样了
Anything worth sharing?
有什么能说的吗
Uh... no major breakthroughs.
没什么重要发现
Although, we are investigating the possibility
但目前我们调查到
that he purchased some property in the Catskills
他可能假托他的某个投资商的名义
under the name of one of his investors.
在卡兹奇购置了一些产业
There's a chance that he might be hiding out there,
很可能他现在就藏在那里
but I think he's smarter than that, so...
但我又觉得他应该没那么笨,所以...
I'm sorry, but, uh,
不好意思,但是
last night, your partner told me that you thought...
昨晚你搭档告诉过我你们觉得
he'd raided one of his dad's charities.
他可能打劫了他父亲的慈善基金
So I was just pondering which of those stories was true.
所以我现在在想你们说的哪个故事是真的
If, indeed...
或者事实上
either one is.
两个都不是
I wonder...
我想着
if I were to hold you down
如果我控制住你
and threaten to put one of your eyes out with my thumb...
用挖出你的眼睛来威胁
would you tell me where you're hiding him?
你会告诉我你把他藏在哪里了吗
I've a mind to do it.
我已经有意愿这么做了
Actually, we're not alone,
事实上,这里并不只有我们两个人
everyone is here.
"人人"也在
Not "Everyone" in the general sense,
当然不是通常意义上的"所有人"
"Everyone" the proper noun-- the cyber-activists.
"人人"是一个黑客小团体
I opened up a chat with maybe 15 of them
当你按响门铃的时候
when you rang the doorbell.
我开始和他们聊天,大概有十五个人吧
I thought it might come in handy.
我想着也许能派上用场
I look forward to dealing with
我期待稍后能解决
you and the Holmes boys later.
你和福尔摩斯兄弟
I look forward to seeing you on trial for murder.
我期待看到你因为谋杀受审
Watson!
华生
I'm fine. I'm fine.
我没事,我没事
I told you that when I called.
我电话里就说过了
It's okay.
没关系的
It is, in point of fact, the very opposite of okay.
实际上这很有关系
Sherrington knows we're onto him.
谢林顿知道我们盯上他了
He's gonna complicate things. Yes. I know.
他会让事情更复杂的,我知道
So, it's a good thing I figured out
所以,好消息是在他来之前
another piece of the puzzle before he got here.
我解开了一个谜团
The communication between him and Afkhami?
他和阿夫卡米的联络吗
You said there were 20 different calls, right?
你说总共有二十通电话,对吧
You found a corresponding ripple effect for all of them
你找到了几乎所有通话对应的事件
except for the 17th one--
除了第十七通电话
a call that was placed from the mole to Afkhami in March.
三月份由内鬼打给阿夫卡米的电话
You gonna tell me your breakthrough
你打算告诉我你的重大发现了吗
or continue to remind me of my own?
还是打算继续重复我的发现
I don't know. Maybe if you hadn't cut me off last night,
我不知道,如果昨晚你没有让我走开
we could have had this breakthrough together,
也许我们会一起解决这个问题
not to mention, a lot sooner.
更别说我们能更早解决问题
Listen, I think I understand the significance of the 17th call.
听着,我想我弄明白了第十七通电话
There were repercussions in the days that followed,
这通电话结束后发生了好几起重大事件
they just weren't global; they were local.
但都不是国际事件,而是本地的
Nadir Khadem was found bound and beaten to death
三月七日纳迪尔·哈迪姆被发现于
in a vacant apartment in Bed-Stuy on March 7,
贝德斯泰森某空置公寓,捆绑并殴打致死
just two days after call number 17.
就在第十七个电话后两天
He was Iranian.
他是伊朗人
Yes. Same as Julian Afkhami.
没错,和朱利安·阿夫卡米一样
Detectives who were investigating
调查的警探认为
thought that he was killed over gambling debts...
他可能是因为赌债被杀的
but a blog written by a Persian emigrant
但一个波斯移民的博客
maintained that his death was a political assassination.
认为他的死亡是一起政治暗杀
So he was active in trying to provide unfettered access
他一直致力于为伊朗公民提供
to the Internet... for Iranian citizens.
自由的上网途径
Would have made him a target of the regime.
这很可能让他被伊朗政府盯上
You think Sherrington helped Afkhami locate Khadem
你觉得谢林顿也许在帮助阿夫卡米
for the Iranian government.
背后的伊朗政府追踪哈迪姆
Then Afkhami passed that information off to the person,
然后阿夫卡米把相关信息传递给
or people, who killed him.
负责暗杀他的人
You get that this is a good thing, right?
你知道这是件好事,对吧
The crime took place in New York.
这件案子发生在纽约
Everything else was outside the country.
其他案子都不在美国
There's evidence we can look at, people we can talk to--
在这里我们能找证据,找证人
I'm sorry. I'm still distracted
不好意思,我还在想着
by the visit you were paid by Mr. Sherrington.
谢林顿先生来找你这件事
I handled it.
我已经处理好了
Well, you shouldn't have had to handle it!
你本来用不着处理这种事的
Just as you shouldn't have had to
就像几天前你根本不用
fear for you life several days ago.
担心自己的人身安全
If we hadn't been pulled into the vortex
可现在我们因为麦考夫的小命命悬一线
that is my brother's life...
被扯进这摊麻烦事
He didn't mean for any of this to happen.
他也不想发生这种事情的
Cancer cells don't mean to suffocate healthy ones.
癌细胞也不是故意让健康人生病的
They just do.
但它们就是有危害
So he's a cancer now?
所以他现在是癌症了吗
You object to that comparison
你之所以反感这个比喻
because he's a leukemia survivor, but...
只是因为他是白血病幸存者,但是
given Mycroft's ability to toxify people, places and things,
考虑到麦考夫祸害四方的能力
I submit his disease's remission
我认为他的病情缓解
was less miracle and more professional courtesy.
更可能是医生敬业而不是某种奇迹
Everything that happened with MI6:
所有跟军情六处有关的事情
Me being taken, Mycroft being framed...
我被抓,麦考夫被陷害
You keep insisting that it's all his fault,
你都坚持认为全是他的错
but it's not.
但是并非如此
You played a big part in it too.
你也有很大的责任
Are you sure Sherrington didn't strike you?
你确定谢林顿没有袭击你吗
Perhaps, about that head?
也许他打了你的头
Sudomo Han.
苏多摩·韩
He hired you once, back in London.
他在伦敦的时候曾经雇佣过你
But you didn't know what he really was.
但你不知道他的真实身份
Sherlock.
夏洛克
Something happened?
出事了吗
Your old friend, the, uh...
你的老朋友
handler...
上线
...paid Watson a visit.
去找了华生
I-is she...? She's unharmed.
她有没有... 她没事
But he knows that we know.
但我们知道的,他也知道了
There will undoubtedly be consequences.
这肯定会造成后果的
That's not why you're here.
这不是你来的原因
So I know the truth about you.
我知道真相了
MI6.
你和军情六处
You'd got out and...
你已经离开了...
...they pulled you back in because of me.
但是因为我,你又被牵扯进去
Joan.
乔恩
Yeah.
I know you didn't tell her.
我知道你没有告诉她
You're angry.
你很生气
I'm just confused.
我只是很困惑
You owed me...
你什么也
nothing.
不欠我的
You're my brother.
你是我的弟弟
The connection between my drug use...
我吸毒这件事
and the mistakes I made regarding Sudomo Han
跟我在苏多摩·韩身上犯的错
could not be more obvious.
之间的联系再明显不过了
And the program to which I owe my sobriety
而我自己决定的戒毒方案
dictates that I make an amends.
要求我补偿之前的一切
And at the appropriate juncture...
等到时机合适的时候
I shall.
我会的
In the meantime...
与此同时
...you should know that I'm gonna fix this.
你也该知道我会解决这件事
Every last bit of it.
所有的一切
Why did you want me to come to the apartment
为什么你要让我来
that Nadir Khadem was killed in?
纳迪尔·哈迪姆被杀的这间公寓
Didn't they clean this place months ago?
他们不是在几个月前就清理过这里了吗
You recreated the blood spatter with paint.
你用油漆重现了喷溅的血迹
Why?
为什么
They have crime scene photos for that, you know.
他们有血迹的现场照片
Yeah. I've been studying them quite intently.
是,我曾经专心研究过那些照片
Something bothers me about the photographs,
照片里有些东西一直困扰着我
but the source of the disconnect eluded me.
但我一直想不出源头是什么
So I felt the need to...
所以我觉得我应该
immerse myself in the crime scene.
让自己沉浸在犯罪现场中
Well, you definitely did that.
你现在就沉浸在其中
Did it work?
有用吗
Perhaps.
也许
At least, partially.
至少起了部分作用
I now believe the official theory
现在,我相信官方关于
accrued to the murder of Nadir Khadem is indeed a canard.
纳迪尔·哈迪姆遇害案的说法是错误的
Observe.
注意
If the attacker had struck him repeatedly with a bat...
如果袭击者曾用球棍反复击打他
blood would have flown off the weapon
当他反复挥动武器的时候
as he drew it back for blow after blow.
血液会从武器上甩下来
Where would it have landed?
那么会落在哪儿呢
The ceiling.
天花板
The ceiling is clean.
天花板是干净的
So what do you think happened?
那你认为发生了什么
I think it's unlikely that the murder was politically motivated.
我觉得凶手不像是有什么政治目的
It's too sloppy to be an assassination.
作为暗杀行动又太过草率
So that leaves me in search of a third option.
所以我需要寻找第三种可能
But it is...
但是
beautiful, isn't it?
这很漂亮,对吗
I don't know. It's kind of gruesome.
不知道,有点吓人
Not the bloodstains.
不是说血迹
The work...which has led us here.
是说我们的工作,我们来到这里
I deciphered the code on West's arms.
我破解了韦斯特胳膊上的密码
You found the murder of Nadir Khadem,
你发现了纳迪尔·哈迪姆凶杀案
the elusive 17th ripple effect,
难以捉摸的第十七个电话的连锁反应
I recreate the scene,
我重建了现场
and now, here we are,
现在,我们站在这里
on the verge of a breakthrough.
即将取得突破
Our collaboration works, Watson.
我们的合作很有用,华生
Even when things are less than ideal between us,
即使在我们之间存在问题的时候
it works.
还是很有用
When I look back on the last 18 months,
当我回顾过去的十八个月时
I often categorize it as a kind of...
我常把它归类为一种
grand experiment.
伟大的实验
The results of which have demonstrated to me,
让我惊讶的是
much to my surprise,
实验结果表明
that I am capable of change.
我能够改变
So I will.
所以我会
Change.
改变
For you.
为了你
For the sake of our partnership.
为了我们的搭档关系
For the sake of our-our work.
为了我们的工作
Stay.
留下来吧
You have this kind of...
你有一种吸引人的
pull.
力量
Like gravity.
像地心引力一样
I'm so lucky that I fell into your orbit.
我如此幸运地进入了你的生活轨道
But if we live together, that's how it will always be.
但如果我们住在一起,状况就会一成不变
Me orbiting you.
我总是跟着你走
There'll always be the next case, the next problem.
总会有下一个案子,下一个问题
And I will always get pulled along.
我就一直被拽着走
It's an exciting way to live,
这样生活很激动人心
but there are consequences.
但也有后果
We will work this out.
我们会想出办法的
I know we will.
我知道我们能行
But I need to get my own place.
但我需要有自己的空间
Are you okay?
你还好吗
I now know...
我现在知道
how Nadir Khadem was murdered.
纳迪尔·哈迪姆是怎么被杀死的了
Drinking on duty?
值班的时候喝酒
Sir Walter wouldn't approve.
华特爵士不会允许的
Well...
不过
what the old man doesn't know about.
这老头不知道的话便无妨
How did you find me?
你怎么找到我的
"Best shepherd's pie in the city."
市里最好的土豆肉馅饼店
Or so you claimed whenever we found ourselves in New York.
或你所谓的不论何时能在纽约找到自己的地方
Look, for what it's worth...
听着,不管怎样
I'm sorry.
很抱歉
For...?
为什么
I'm not recording you, if that's what you're worried about.
我没有录音,如果你是担心这个的话
No.
不是
No, you wouldn't, would you?
不,你不会的,对吧
It's ungentlemanly.
那很没有风度
Just so's you know, it was his idea
正如你所知,让你弟弟
to get your brother on the West thing.
搅进韦斯特的案子是他的主意
The old man's.
老人家的主意
After that...
在那之后
things snowballed.
事情就像雪球越滚越大
I want to know what it'll cost to undo this.
我想知道停手的代价
You and Walter,
你和华特
all the other lords and ladies think your titles
还有其他王公贵妇
and your money can fix anything.
总以为地位和金钱能解决一切
But some things, some people
但有的事和有的人
are more complicated.
比想象的更复杂
Is that what you are?
你是这样的人吗
Complicated?
复杂的
I came up in the trenches, mate.
我是从真枪实弹中过来的,伙计
I came up hard.
克服重重困难
I'm simple, like a hammer.
我很简单,像锤子那样
But the powers that be at the agency,
但是组织里的当权者
they don't favor blokes like me.
不喜欢像我这样的人
There are ceilings, you know.
总会有限制,你知道的
And so you committed multiple acts of treason.
所以你犯下多重叛国罪
Makes sense to me.
听起来合情合理
It's a Sig Sauer, isn't it?
是把西格绍尔的枪吧
In your pocket. Pointed straight at my heart.
就在你口袋里,直指我的心脏
Give me one good reason not to pull the trigger.
给我一个不扣扳机的好理由
Well, I can think of two.
我能想到两个
What if Le Milieu knew the truth about you,
要是"中间人"知道了真相
about your role in the downfalls
知道你使得他们一些
of some of their more powerful members.
更有权势的成员垮台
You're threatening to burn me?
你在威胁要供出我
I die, a letter gets mailed.
我死了,会一封信寄出
Some very angry Frenchmen come looking for you.
会有一群愤怒的法国人来找你麻烦
Your brother and your bird will want to help.
你弟弟和你的爱人肯定想要帮助你
But you know Le Milieu.
但你知道更"中间人"的行事风格
How messy they can be.
他们会多么不择手段
Collateral damage and such like.
赶尽杀绝,防止万一
No, I'll tell you what we'll do.
我告诉你我们要怎么做
I'll settle up here.
我先付账
Then we'll go for a walk to my car.
然后我们走到我停车的地方
And then I'll take you somewhere nice.
我带你去个好地方
Somewhere quiet.
一个僻静的地方
And then I'll put a bullet right behind your ear.
然后我在你脑袋上来一枪
I die a traitor and you get away with everything.
我以叛徒之名死去,你就能够洗白
Quite an offer.
多棒的提议
Well, it's the best one you're going to get.
这是你能有的最好结果了
Mate.
伙计
Mr. Afkhami, thanks for coming in.
阿夫卡米先生,谢谢您能来
This is an incredible inconvenience.
简直太不方便了
I had to close my store.
我不得不关了店
Oh, I'm sorry.
很抱歉
We just got a few questions.
我们只有几个问题要问
Right this way.
这边请
I knew of Nadir Khadem.
我知道纳迪尔·哈迪姆这个人
The Persian community's a small one,
波斯人的圈子很小
but I didn't have a relationship with the man.
但我跟他并不熟
Then you probably know we were investigating his murder.
那你应该知道我们正在调查他的谋杀案
We've recently discarded the theory
我们最近排除了
that he was killed by someone he owed money to.
是他的债主杀了他的可能性
The bloodstains were quite unusual.
血迹非常特别
I tried to reconcile them with all of the common means
我把它跟普通杀人方法所造成的血迹
of killing someone, but I couldn't.
做了比对,但是不相符
Then I tried to reconcile them with all the uncommon means
于是我又把它跟非普通杀人方法所造成的血迹
of killing someone.
做了比对
The blood patterns are consistent with spatter
溅出的血迹是由于
that would occur after a thrown object
飞行中的物体击中
struck the head of the victim.
被害者的头部而形成的
We now believe that someone threw projectiles
现在我们认为是有人朝哈迪姆先生扔东西
at Mr. Khadem until he died.
直到把他砸死
He was stoned to death.
他是受石刑而死的
That's... strange.
这很...奇怪
Yeah.
是的
It's also very, very personal.
这也是很深的私人恩怨
Whoever murdered Nadir Khadem had a visceral hatred for him.
杀害纳迪尔·哈迪姆的人对他恨之入骨
Do you recognize those, Mr. Afkhami?
你认出这些了吗,阿夫卡米先生
They're various e-mails from Nadir Khadem
这些是纳迪尔·哈迪姆发给一个叫
to a woman named Yasmin Afkhami.
娅斯敏·阿夫卡米的女人的电子邮件
Your wife.
也就是你的妻子
They're intimate.
他们私通了
The two of them were having an affair.
他们在搞婚外情
You obviously had your suspicions.
很显然你起了疑心
You asked your contact at MI6
于是你让在军情六处的联系人
to apply his vast intelligence apparatus to that problem.
利用他的大型情报机构来处理这个问题
Where did you get these?
你们从哪弄到的这些
We've been in touch with your wife.
我们跟你妻子联系过了
Turns out, she has some residual anger
原来,她对她丈夫残忍地
over the fact that her husband brutally murdered her lover.
杀害了她情人这件事仍然耿耿于怀
You had to tell her about it, didn't you?
你一定得跟她说这件事,对吧
Or you wouldn't have been reasserting your dominance over her.
否则你就不能重申你对她的统治了
You tried to burn the clothes you were wearing when you did it,
你之前想要把你杀人时穿的衣服烧掉
but your wife pulled your undershirt out of the fire.
但是你妻子,把你的汗衫弄了出来
It has Nadir Khadem's blood on it.
上面有纳迪尔·哈迪姆的血
I want a lawyer.
我要找律师
I'm gonna give you a little preview of what he's gonna tell you.
我先来告诉你他会怎么跟你说吧
Tell us about your work as a spy and your mole in MI6.
告诉我们你做间谍的事以及在军情六处的内鬼
Or you'll never take a breath of free air again.
否则你就永远别想自由了
He gave us everything you described...
他跟我们说了所有你所预料的事
how he recruited Sherrington, how he paid him.
怎么策反谢林顿,怎么付给他钱
and what they talked about.
以及他们谈过什么
Your brother should be in the clear.
你哥哥应该洗清罪名了
Thank you.
谢谢
A body just landed in the morgue.
停尸房来了一具尸体
British national.
英国人
We need to get down there.
我们得下去看看
Sherrington.
谢林顿
How did this happen?
怎么会这样
We don't know. A janitor found the body.
我们不知道,清洁工发现的尸体
Now, there's no money left in his wallet, but this
虽然他钱包里的钱都没了
reads too clean to be a robbery gone wrong.
但这很明显不是劫杀
Somebody executed him.
有人处决了他
Given everything you two just told me,
鉴于你们俩跟我说的一切
I have a pretty good idea who had a motive.
我很清楚谁有杀人动机
Mycroft is not a murderer.
麦考夫不是谋杀犯
Put out a new Finest Message for Mycroft Holmes.
重新通缉麦考夫·福尔摩斯
Tell me you did not murder that man.
告诉我你没有杀那个人
I did not murder that man.
我没有杀那个人
But I had a hand.
但是也跟我有关
Explain.
解释一下
I had a chat with him yesterday.
我昨天跟他聊了一会
He made it very clear that if you managed to undo him,
他说得很清楚,如果你妨碍了他
there would be consequences.
那么后果自负
He threatened us.
他威胁了我们
He said there was a letter.
他说有一封信
That in the event of his death or arrest,
如果他死了或被捕
it would be sent to certain parties within Le Milieu.
那封信会被送到"中间人"的某些人手里
He planned to burn me.
他想让我死
Tell them I was British intelligence.
告诉他们我是英国情报局的
He also made it very clear that you two
他还说得很清楚,那就是
would be caught in the crossfire.
你们两个也会被连累受到伤害
We can take care of ourselves, you know that.
我们能照顾好自己,你知道的
You don't know these men, Sherlock.
你不了解这些人,夏洛克
Not like I do.
不像我这么了解
So if you didn't kill Sherrington, who did?
如果不是你杀的谢林顿,那是谁杀的
Bit of luck, you introducing me to your friends
幸运的是,前几周你把我介绍给了
at the NSA the other week.
你在国安局的朋友
Agent McNally?
麦克纳探员
I told you-I was a clearing house for MI6.
我说过我的军情六处信息集散地
I stored facts; facts which
我收集情报,这些情报
were as valuable to the National Security Agency
对军情六处很有价值
as they were to MI6.
对国安局也一样
After my talk with Sherrington, I went to them.
跟谢林顿见面后,我去找了他们
I made a deal.
跟他们达成了协议
Wait a second-- are you saying that they killed him?
等等,你的意思是国安局的人杀了他
More like played him at his own game.
更应该说是他作茧自缚
They had their own contacts at Le Milieu,
他们自己在"中间人"里也有线人
which I suspected all along.
就像我猜的那样
They made certain parties
他们让组织里的
in that organization aware of MI6's infiltration.
某些人意识到军情六处已渗透其中
And, in turn, Le Milieu
于是"中间人"
made an example of Sherrington.
就拿谢林顿开刀杀鸡儆猴
You're not making any sense. If they know about him,
这完全说不通,如果他们知道谢林顿
then they know about you. They'll come after you,
也会知道你,他们就会找你报复
just like he wanted them to.
这正是谢林顿的意图
Well, as it turns out, Joan,
但其实上,乔恩
I'm already dead.
我已经死了
What're you talking about?
你在说什么呢
He means the NSA has agreed to fake his demise.
他是说国安局答应帮他伪造死亡
There was an accident
就在刚才,第欧根尼
at Diogenes, a little while ago.
发生了一场意外
A fire broke out in the kitchen.
厨房里起火
When the smoke clears,
浓烟消散以后
the body of a man will be found.
会发现一具男人尸体
A man about my size.
跟我身形相当
A man in possession
身上还有
of my personal effects.
我的私人物品
The blaze, of course, will disguise the fact
当然,大火会掩盖真相,那其实
that he's a cadaver.
只是一具死尸
But if you're supposed to be dead...
但如果你已经死了
He can't stay in New York.
他就不能继续待在纽约
Nor can he go to London. Or Rome.
也不能回伦敦,或者去罗马
Or anywhere else he's had dealings with Le Milieu.
跟"中间人"打过交道的所有地方都不能去
He needs to disappear.
他必须消失
Probably forever.
也许是永远
I'm so sorry, Joan.
真对不起,乔恩
Sherlock and I were working on this, you...
夏洛克和我正在想办法,你
you knew that.
你知道的
I did what I had to do.
我不得不这么做
Lazy.
懒惰
Stupid.
愚蠢
Sherlock... Watson's right.
夏洛克... 华生说的对
We could fix this. But that would require
我们可以解决这事,只是需要
hard work... effort.
更多努力,付出
I can't believe I came to you last night,
不敢相信我昨晚竟然去找你
asking your forgiveness.
请求你的原谅
You are the same self-absorbed sloth...
你还是原来那个自私的懒鬼...
I love you, brother.
我爱你,弟弟
This last year...
过去这一年
...it's been a gift.
是老天爷给我的礼物
Is that a month to month lease, then?
那它是按月租吗
Yes, that's right.
对,没错
I-I would like to see the apartment as soon as possible.
我希望能尽快看看公寓
Yes, one person.
对,一个人住
No pets.
没有宠物
Mr. Holmes.
福尔摩斯先生
I was wondering if we might talk for a moment.
我希望可以跟你聊聊
I was sorry to hear about your brother.
我听说了你哥哥的事,请节哀顺变
I assume by now you've been
我想现在你已经知道
apprised of the arrest of Julian Afkhami.
朱利安·阿夫卡米被捕的事了吧
He was conspiring with Sherrington, not Mycroft.
与他共谋的是谢林顿,不是麦考夫
Just as I know that Mr. Sherrington
我也同样知道谢林顿先生
was subsequently murdered.
随后就被谋杀了
Good riddance to bad rubbish.
终于摆脱了害群之马
I only wish he'd been slotted
我真希望他在陷害你哥哥之前
before he got to your brother.
就被除掉
Several days ago,
几天前
Mr. Sherrington made me an offer of employment.
谢林顿先生提议要雇佣我
He thought I could be of great assistance to MI6.
说我能给军情六处提供极大的协助
I'm just curious--
只是我很好奇
was this the attempt of a criminal
这是因为作为罪犯,他想
to keep his enemy close,
让敌人离自己更近些
or was he acting on orders?
还是单纯地执行命令
It's hard to know now what Sherrington
很难说清谢林顿能从其中
thought he'd gain from it.
得到什么好处
But...
the offer came from me.
这是我提出来的
Well, in that case,
这样的话
I'd very much like to take you up on it.
我很愿意接受

重点单词   查看全部解释    
transaction [træn'zækʃən]

想一想再看

n. 交易,处理,办理,事务
(复)trans

联想记忆
decision [di'siʒən]

想一想再看

n. 决定,决策

 
assure [ə'ʃuə]

想一想再看

vt. 使确信,使放心,确保

联想记忆
deserve [di'zə:v]

想一想再看

vi. 应该得到
vt. 应受,值得

联想记忆
vast [vɑ:st]

想一想再看

adj. 巨大的,广阔的
n. 浩瀚的太

 
fingerprint ['fiŋgə.print]

想一想再看

n. 指纹,特点 vt. 取 ... 的指纹,鉴别特征

 
fault [fɔ:lt]

想一想再看

n. 缺点,过失,故障,毛病,过错,[地]断层

 
gravity ['græviti]

想一想再看

n. 重力,严重,庄重,严肃

联想记忆
traitor ['treitə]

想一想再看

n. 叛徒,卖国贼,出卖朋友者

联想记忆
criminal ['kriminl]

想一想再看

adj. 犯罪的,刑事的,违法的
n. 罪犯

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。