手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 美剧《越狱》 > 越狱第二季 > 正文

越狱第二季(MP3+中英字幕) 第12集 不小心按到遥控器

来源:可可英语 编辑:clover   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Previously on Prison Break:

《越狱》前情提要
Listen, why don't I give you half the money and we call it a day?
听着,我把钱分你一半,我们就两不相欠好吗?
All right, 60-40.
好吧,六四分帐
You thieving son of a bitch.
你这个偷窃的浑蛋
You better get down on your knees and pray to God that I don't find you.
你最好跪下,祈祷我找不到你
Because if I do, mark my words, I'm gonna gut you bow to stern.
因为要是我找到你,听好了,我会让你死得很难看
Mr. Bellick? Yeah.
巴里克先生,什么事?
Do you mind answering a few more questions?
介意再回答我几个问题吗?
We have a lead as to where Burrows will meet with his brother.
我们收到巴罗斯和他弟弟会合地的线索
A place he referred to as Bolshoi Booze.
他称这个地方叫波修伊布斯
They're numbers.
这是数字
Plug them into your GPs. It'll take you to a spot in the New Mexico desert.
输入卫星导航器,它就会带你到,新墨西哥沙漠的一处
Daddy! Hey, baby. You ready to go?
爸爸,宝贝,准备走了吗?
Come on. Go, go, go!
开车
What do we do now?
我们现在该怎么办?
Has she told you anything? Not yet.
她告诉你了吗?还没
Then kill her. Well, if she knows something...
那就杀了她,可是如果她知道真相
You disobey me, you are done.
你敢违抗我的话,就死定了
Put her in the ground, Paul,
杀了她,保罗
You're going to die.
你现在要死了
And all you had to do was tell me what your father gave you.
你只要告诉我,你父亲给了你什么就够了
Go to hell.
你去死吧
The plane's gonna stop at the seven-mile marker...
飞机会降落在七里的路标旁
...Route Four, at sunset.
日落的时候,在四号公路
We gotta go. I brought someone. Dad?
我们得走了,我带了一个人来,爸?
We've met before.
我们见过面
It was you. Go easy, son.
原来是你,放轻松,儿子
Stay away from me.
离我远一点
What the hell's going on? I know him.
怎么回事?我认识他
You know him? That's impossible. I know him. I know this man.
你怎么可能认识他,不可能的,我认识他,我认识这个人
Michael. Maybe that's far enough.
迈克尔不要再靠近了
This doesn't concern you. What the hell's going on, Dad?
这与你无关,到底怎么回事,爸?
After Mom died...
妈去世后
...you were in juvie.
你进了少年监狱
They put me with this foster father...
我被送到派辛路上的
...down on Pershing Avenue.
一个寄养父亲家
He punished me.
他会处罚我
Locked me up.
把我关起来
If you leave someone alone in the dark for that long,,,
一个人长时间被关在黑暗中
,,, their eyes start to adjust,
眼睛就会开始适应
You start to see things, no matter how small,,,
再小的东西,你都会开始看得清楚
,,, because if they exist, they can help you,
因为只要它们存在,就可以帮助你
Help you do the only thing you wanna do,,,
在你独自在黑暗中时
,,, when you're alone in the dark,
帮你做唯一想做的事
Get out,
逃出去
I've used just about every lure that you can use,
我已经用过各式各样的鱼饵
Most of them, you need to be an expert to use,
大部份的鱼饵,需要专业知识才能用
This MotoLure's a little different,
这个电动鱼饵就不同了
Everybody, I mean, everybody, can fish with it,
任何人钓鱼时都能使用
catch bigger fish, you're gonna catch more fish,
你可以钓到更大的鱼,钓到更多的鱼
It even works in weedy areas where most top water lures won't work,
它甚至可用在大部份顶尖水中鱼饵,都没办法的多水草水域
Take a look at this baby, This thing looks like a real minnow,
你瞧这个好东西,看起来跟真的小鱼一样
It's one very cool bait,
真的是非常棒的鱼饵
I have never seen anything quite like this,
我从未见过这么棒的鱼饵
Even if you've bought lures off Tv in the past and been disappointed,,,
即使过去你曾在电视购物,买过让你失望的鱼饵
,,, and believe me, I know how you feel,
相信我,我能感同身受
oh, sorry, man. I thought you'd left. Hey. No, still here. Here I am.
抱歉,我以为你离开了,没有,我还在
It's just that a couple guests are complaining...
只是有一些房客抱怨
...about the volume of your TV.
你的电视太大声了
Oh, sorry. I fell asleep. I must've hit the remote.
抱歉我睡着了,一定是不小心按到遥控器
I'll take care of it. Thanks. Sorry. Thanks. That's great.
我会处理,谢谢,很抱歉,好
So could you do that for me now, please, so it's taken care of?
那可以麻烦你,现在关小声吗,先处理一下?
Yeah. Thanks.
好,谢谢
Taken care of.
没问题
Is everything okay in your bathroom?
浴室没事吧?
Excuse me?
什么意思?
In your bathroom. There's a noise coming from it.
你的浴室传来怪声
Yeah, my daughter thinks bath time is playtime.
是我女儿喜欢在洗澡的时候玩
I will clean it up. Scout's honor. Sorry.
我发誓会清理干净,抱歉
All right. Have a nice day. Yeah.
好,祝你今天愉快,好
You too.
你也是
Michael! Michael.
迈克尔,迈克尔
Michael, please, wait. He did this to you?
迈克尔,等等,是他这样对你的吗?
Lincoln!
林肯
He did this to you?
是他这样对你的吗?
Did he do this to you?
是他这样对你的吗?
Michael.
迈克尔
How could you do that to another human being...
你怎么能用自己的双手,对另一个人
...with your own hands?
做出这么惨忍的事?
It's okay.
不要怕
You're safe now.
你已经安全了
He's not gonna hurt you anymore.
他不会再伤害你了
Come on.
来吧
Come with me and don't look back.
跟我来,不要回头看
Michael!
迈克尔
Michael.
迈克尔
It's gonna be all right.
不会有事了
Sara!
莎拉
Six months,
六个月
six months I was in that place.
我在那地方待了六个月
Where were you?
你到哪去了?
How long did you know?
你知道有多久了?
I found you as soon as I could. The state kept moving you.
我已经尽快找到你了,州政府一直让你转移
Then you went away again.
之后你又离开了
You don't think it killed me to leave you like that?
你以为让你受苦我不心痛吗?
To leave in the first place?
丢下你我不难过吗?
Since the beginning, I was the problem.
我从一开始就是大麻烦
Since day one. Your lives are what they are because of me.
从一开始就是,你们过去受苦都是因为我
Yes, Linc told me about The Company.
对,林肯告诉过我“公司”的事
You were some kind of analyst. That's the job you chose over your family.
显然你是某种分析师,为了工作抛弃我们
I thought I was doing the right thing, protecting you.
我以为这么做才是对的,可以保护你们
From what, Dad? From who?
谁会危害我们,爸?
The Company had enemies. I was important to The Company.
公司树敌无数,我原本受公司器重
I became a target. Easiest way to get to me would be to get to you.
后来成为目标,透过你们就能轻松逮到我
I left as soon as I realized how corrupt it was.
当我发现公司的腐败,我马上离开
How they were buying the government. You could've come back.
他们收买政府你可以回到我们身边
No, I couldn't!
我没办法
Michael, turning on The Company put me and you at even greater risk.
迈克尔,我背叛公司,让我们都深陷更大的危机
I had to stay away.
我不得不远离你们
We were your sons.
我们是你的儿子
And you still are, Michael.
你仍然是,迈克尔
We can fix this.
我们可以解决这件事
I came back so that we could fix this.
我回来就是把这件事解决掉
This can never be fixed.
不可能解决的
There's a tape.
有一段录音
It gives us everything we need.
我们所需的证据都在上面
Linc will be set free if we find it.
如果找到,林肯就能重获自由
You're not gonna believe who he thinks has it.
你一定想不到,他认为东西在谁手上
Who?
谁?
Sara.
莎拉
Yes, tall, slender, brown hair, brown eyes.
对,身材高瘦,棕色头发和眼睛
She'd be pretty banged up.
她伤得不轻
No one matching that description has been brought into the ER,
目前急诊室病患没有,符合这个特征的人
Kellerman.
我是凯勒曼
The report on sara Tancredi?
莎拉.坦克雷迪进展如何?
She's dead. I'm dealing with the body right now.
她死了,我正在处理尸体
You must be relieved that it's over. Yeah,
都结束了,你一定松了一口气,对
Yeah, I gotta go, Bill. One more thing,
对,我得挂电话了,比尔,还有一件事
confirmation,
我要确认
I need a photo of the body before disposal.
在你弃尸前,我需要尸体照片
Take one with your phone and send it to me, and I'll...
用你的手机照相寄给我
Bill, not a good time right now, all right?
比尔,现在不方便,好吗?
Paul, take a breath...
保罗,放轻松
...then take the picture.
拍下照片
I'm waiting.
我等你
"They traveled into a very dangerous place.
他们来到一个非常危险的地带
Now, Arvid knew that, but he held tightly onto the dragon's leash anyway...
阿维德深知危险,但他依旧紧紧抓住龙的疆绳
...as the creature ran into the ever-dark forest...
这只龙冲进黑暗的森林里
...pulling the young boy behind him."
把这男孩拖在身后
Why didn't he just let go of the leash?
他为什么不放开疆绳?
Well, because he loved the dragon.
因为他喜欢这只龙
And when you love someone, you'll do anything to hold onto them.
当你爱某人的时候,你会不顾一切留住他们
Anything to keep them safe and happy.
不顾一切保护他们,让他们快乐
Is that why we're camping?
所以我们才来露营?
Yep, so we can all be together.
对,这样我们就能在一起
I'm happy.
我很快乐
You know, I'm happy too.
我也很快乐
Here you go.
你拿去看吧
Well, it's all working out, huh?
现在都没事了,对吧?
Don't say that.
不要这么说
You know, this moment, right here, right now...
你知道吗?此时此刻
...it's all worth it.
一切都值得了
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
Oh, that's old.
那是以前的照片
The kids are bigger now. Sorry, I was just...
孩子已经长大了,抱歉,我只是
oh, getting bored out of your wits because you've been waiting so long.
你等了太久所以无聊的发慌了
I'm really sorry about all this.
很抱歉让你久等
We don't get a whole bunch of homicides out here...
本地很少发生凶杀案
...and we're trying to play catch-up. Please, have a seat.
我们要温习一下怎么办案,请坐
I'm real sorry about your friend.
你朋友的死我很遗憾
It's a sick world out there.
现在的人真变态
Ain't that the truth.
你说得没错
So you guys out here in Kansas together? Yeah, that's right.
你们一起来堪萨斯州?没错
Doing what?
来做什么?
Well, you know, just seeing the sights.
来看看风景
You left Chicago to see the sights in Tribune, Kansas?
你从芝加哥到堪萨斯州,垂比云来看风景?
Last I checked, a man could go where he wanted.
据我所知,人民有行动自由
Mr. Bellick. Brad.
巴里克先生,叫我布拉德
Brad.
布拉德
I don't really care what you were doing out here.
布拉德,我不在乎你来这里的目的
We're both in law enforcement. We can each sniff out a perp like a hot fart.
我们都是执法人员,见到变态就像闻到臭屁一样
Pardon my French.
抱歉我口出秽言
And we both know you're not a criminal...
我们都知道你不是罪犯
...so I don't care if you boys were out here whooping it without your wives...
我不在乎你们俩是否,背着妻子偷腥,或是
...or going Brokeback.
你们俩有奸情
What?
什么?
Hell, no.
才不是
My point is, I don't care what you were doing.
我是想说我不在乎你们的目的
I just need to know where you were doing it and who you might've crossed paths with...
我只想知道你们去过哪里,可能碰过了谁
...so I can find out who carved up Mr. Geary.
我才能找出,杀死葛瑞先生的凶手
Geary and I got a lead that one of the Fox River Eight was in town.
葛瑞和我得到线索,说福克斯河八人帮之一在此地
Which one?
哪一个?
Theodore Bagwell. The man who did those horrible things...
西奥多巴格韦尔,那个对青少年做出
...to those teenagers? That's him.
恐怖事情的人?就是他
We're gonna bring him in for the reward money but we couldn't get a handle.
我们打算抓他去领赏金,可是抓不到他
Geary and I split up, we figured we didn't have a shot, but...
葛瑞和我觉得不可能,便分道扬镖,不过
But what? Well, after what happened...
不过什么?在发生这种事后
...I'm starting to think maybe Geary ran into old Bagwell after all.
我觉得葛瑞,也许真的遇到巴格韦尔了
Right here in Tribune?
在垂比云?
Now, Brad, do you think you could answer some questions...
布拉德,你可以回答几个问题
...that might help us, you know, track down Theodore Bagwell?
帮助我们找到,西奥多巴格韦尔吗?
I'd be indebted.
我会很感激
I'll do whatever I can to help nail that son of a bitch.
我会尽全力帮忙抓到那个浑蛋
You think sara has this tape?
你认为录音在莎拉手上?
The government does.
政府是这么想
I just saw her yesterday. If she does have anything...
我昨天才碰过她,就算在她手上
...she doesn't know.
她自己也不知道
Well, where is she now? I don't know.
她现在人在哪?我不知道
Any way you can get in touch with her?
你有办法和她连络吗?
We bought cell phones. I could call her. Please, please, please, bro.
我们有买手机,我可以打电话给她,拜托老哥
Call her from Panama, please.
到巴拿马后再打给她,拜托
We got less than two hours. I gotta make the flight.
剩下不到两小时,我一定要搭上飞机
What?
怎么了?
Run. Run!
快跑!
Where's this car you keep talking about? It's over the ridge.
你说的车子在哪里?在山丘后面
Give me that. You guys head for the car.
把枪给我,你们上车去
Go!
快点
Come on, come on!
快点
Come on! Go, go, go!
动作快
Pick up Dad!
去接爸!
Dad, get in!
爸,上车
Come on, Dad!
快来,爸!
We made it! Son of a bitch, we made it!
我们成功了!太好了
Linc.
林肯
Sucre, get us to a hospital.
苏克雷,送我们去医院
Out here? Where the hell am I gonna find...? Just get us to a hospital, please!
这地方怎么可能有?快送我们去医院,拜托
Don't worry, you're gonna make it.
别担心,你不会有事的
It's bile. He got me clean through.
这是胆汁,子弹射穿我的身体
You're gonna be okay. Just hold on.
你不会有事的,撑着点
Listen to me, both of you.
你们两个,听我说
Sorry.
对不起
I wish I'd never left.
我但愿我从未离开你们
Don't talk. Just breathe, okay?
不要说话,继续呼吸
Okay. So do you want a P.B. & B?
好,你想吃花生酱香蕉三明治吗?
Not really. My tummy hurts.
不想,我的肚子痛
Where's her knapsack?
她的背包在哪里?
Her what?
什么?
Her knapsack. Her medicine's in it. I don't know. I just grabbed her and ran.
她的背包,里面有她的药,我不知道,我抓住她就跑了
She needs that medicine. She can't go two days without it.
她需要吃药,两天没吃药会发作
Okay, I know. I'm her father, all right?
我知道,我是她父亲,好吗?
Where is it?
在哪里?
Baby, baby. Look, look, calm down. What are you looking for?
宝贝,冷静点,你要找什么?
Just tell me what it is and I'll go ahead and get it, okay?
告诉我你要什么,我就去买,好吗?
Her prescription.
她的处方
It's a backup. I keep an extra, in case.
这是备用处方,我留着以防万一
Okay, okay.
So all I need to do is find a pharmacy.
我只要去找家药房
Don't worry.
不要担心
Hey, looks like we're going on a ride, sweet pea.
看来我们要去兜风了,宝贝
If we nail Bagwell, he might still have some of Geary's things on him...
如果抓到巴格韦尔,他手上可能还有葛瑞的东西
...like his backpack, which has his personal stuff in it.
像是背包,里面有他的私人物品
I know his wife would love to have it.
我想他妻子会想收到那些东西
If we find Bagwell...
如果抓到巴格韦尔
...give it to her personally. Thanks.
你可以亲自交给她,谢谢
It's the least I can do considering how you're helping me out.
你协助办案,这是我起码能做的
Although some of the guys on the force are concerned about...
不过有些警员有点担心
What are they concerned about? Oh, nothing.
他们担心什么?没什么
You know what? Why don't you tell me what you know?
这样吧,不如告诉我你的所知吧
We'll track down Bagwell, get Geary's effects to his family.
我们找到巴格韦尔,把葛瑞的物品交给他的家人
I'll make sure everybody involved knows your help was invaluable.
我会让所有人知道,你是最大功臣
I'll even recommend that you get most of, if not all of that reward money.
我会建议让你得到,就算不是所有,也是大部份的赏金
Well, what is it exactly that the guys on the force were concerned about?
那些警员到底,对什么事不放心?
Some of them thought you weren't being totally upfront about your injury.
有些人认为,你对你的头伤有所隐瞒
I mean, to be fair, it does seem a little off that you didn't see the guy...
老实说,你没看到打中你额头的人
...who hit you smack-dab on the forehead.
这件事的确有点奇怪
You got me.
被你猜中了
Geary and me had a little dust-up over how to go about finding Bagwell.
葛瑞和我对于,抓巴格韦尔的方式有点歧见
It got physical and he hit me.
我们发生肢体冲突,他打我
The two of us, we fought like brothers. I didn't wanna rat him out to the cops.
我们常像兄弟一样打架,我不想害他被警察抓
After the fight, we split up.
争执后我们就分开
And then...
然后
Well, you know what happened to him.
你也知道他最后怎么了
I just wish to hell we'd never fought, you know.
我真希望我们没有打架
Maybe then, he'd still be...
也许他现在就不会
Brad, you can't blame yourself.
布拉德,不要责怪自己
Why don't we refocus our energy on finding the man who killed your friend?
我们何不把精力专注在,找出杀死你朋友的凶手?
That's what Roy would've wanted.
罗伊也会这么希望
Where you at, baby?
快点,宝贝
Insurance card?
保险卡?
No, I don't have insurance.
我没有保险
You're paying for dexamethasone without insurance?
你不用保险,要买醋酸地塞米松片?
You got Medicaid, Medicare or something?
你有健保之类的吗?
Nope. I'll just pay cash.
没有,我付现金
It's 125.
要125元
Excuse me.
不好意思
Excuse me?
小姐?
Oh, sorry.
抱歉
I'm sorry I don't have anything smaller.
抱歉,我没有小额的钞票
I have to go to the back to get change for a hundred.
我得去后面换零钱
So I'll be right back.
我马上回来
Right there, hospital! I see it, I see it.
那里有医院,我看到了
Just get us there. No, you'll be caught.
送我们过去,不,你们会被抓
Then we'll be caught.
那就被抓吧
I'm not gonna let you die.
我不会让你死的
Then listen to me.
听我说
You find sara Tancredi.
找到莎拉.坦克雷迪
She can end this.
她可以解决一切
It's up to you now.
现在就靠你们了
Yeah, I want an alarm out on a dark blue sedan, license AE 9268.
我要通报,注意一台深蓝色轿车,车牌AE9268
Forty miles southeast of Las Cruces.
位置在拉斯克鲁塞斯,东南方40里处
Do it now.
立刻去办
Oh, come on.
真是的
What?
干嘛?
What hospital?
什么医院?
Came in with a bad GsW. Docs called us in.
他严重枪伤被送来,医生通知我们
He's in here.
他在里面
We ran his name.
我们查过他的名字
Came back with two federal drug-smuggling warrants out on him.
他因为走私毒品,被联邦调查局双重通缉
Heard you wanted to talk to me.
听说你想找我谈
I got some information the feds want.
我有调查局想要的资讯
About Michael scofield.
是关于迈克尔.斯科菲尔德的
Like where he's catching a ride.
我知道他搭飞机的地点
And where would that be?
在哪里?
It's not just the where, but the when.
不只是地点,还有时间
That when is coming up soon.
时间马上就快到了
But I wanna cut a deal first.
可是我要先谈好交换条件
Give us a minute?
让我俩谈谈好吗?
Anything you wanna say?
你有话要说吗?
One day.
一天
That's all we had.
我们只相处了一天
Back then, when things were at their worst...
以前,在最苦的时候
...there were days I thought I'd never see the sun again.
我曾以为,我再也不会见到天日
But he saved my life.
但他救了我一命
Just wish he could've let us be a part of his.
我只希望当初他让我们,成为他生活中的一份子
Yeah.
对啊
I'll tell him.
我会告诉他
Here's the deal.
条件如下
All charges dropped, government picks up medical costs...
所有罪名撤销,政府会付医药费
...until you're fit to be deported.
直到你的状况可以出境为止
All contingent upon your information being accurate.
你的资讯要正确,条件才会生效
Where's scofield?
斯科菲尔德在哪里?
No deportation. I want citizenship.
驱逐出境不行,我要公民权
Citizenship?
公民权?
A little incentive, and I want it in writing.
算是给我的奖励,我要白纸黑字
Oh, I'm so tired of playing games.
我厌倦玩游戏了
Well, start typing.
那就开始打文件吧
No external pacemaker.
关闭体外心律调节器
Hey, this is a good one. No morphine drip.
这个精采,关闭止痛药点滴
What are you doing? FBI. Out, out, out.
你在做什么?调查局,出去
What the hell are you doing? Giving you a little incentive.
你到底想做什么?给我一点奖励
Come on. Come on, you son of a...
快打开,你这个
And they found nothing?
什么都没找到?
Okay, thanks.
好,谢谢
Well, your instincts are great, Brad.
布拉德,你的直觉很准确
But the precinct actually sent a unit over to Hollander's house today.
辖区今天的确有派人,到贺兰德家一趟
An anonymous caller said they saw an intruder but no one was there.
有匿名通报说有人闯入,可是里面没有人
Damn it.
可恶
If you knew about Bagwell and Hollander...
如果你知道,巴格韦尔和贺兰德的事
...why didn't you just head over there yourself?
你为何没有自己去瞧瞧?
Oh, we couldn't find the house.
我们找不到房子
Really? It's listed.
真的?她的住址有登记
Excuse me.
失陪
Thank you.
谢谢
Everything okay?
一切都还好吧?
Yeah, yeah, everything's fine.
很好,没事
You ever been to the Fauntleroy Hotel? It's about 15 minutes from here.
布拉德,你去过芳勒瑞旅馆吗?离这里大约15分钟车程
Never heard of it. Well, that's strange.
我没听过这地方,那就奇怪了
Because they found this receipt in Geary's hotel room.
因为警方在葛瑞的旅馆房间里,找到这张收据
It's from your credit card.
是你的信用卡
I don't know how that got there.
我不知道怎么会这样
I think you're being evasive.
我认为你知情不报
You should tell me the truth, Mr. Bellick. What happened to "Brad"?
请你告诉我真相,巴里克先生,怎么不叫我布拉德了?
About seven years ago, I got my first homicide case.
七年前,我第一次承办凶杀案
A woman. Pretty. She was brutally attacked.
一名美丽的女子,她被打得很惨
Animal boyfriend left her for dead.
被她狠心的男友丢下等死
But she was still breathing, barely.
但当时她尚有一口气在
But she punched into her cell phone...
但她把凶手的电话
...the killer's number, so she solved the crime for us.
输入自己的手机,她替我们破了案
When we found the receipt, Brad, it was in Geary's hand...
布拉德,我们找到收据时,葛瑞手握着它
...his finger pointing to your name. With his last ounce of strength...
手指着你的名字,他用最后一口气
...he told us you killed him. Okay, listen.
告诉我们凶手是你好吧,听着
Geary and I found Bagwell in Hollander's house.
葛瑞和我,在贺兰德家找到巴格韦尔
We roughed him up until he told us where he'd hid the 5 million bucks...
我们折磨他,逼他说出,他在犹他州挖出的五百万元
...we knew he'd dug up in Utah.
藏匿的地点
When we found the money, Geary double-crossed me...
找到钱之后,葛瑞背叛我
...he hit me in the head and took the cash.
他揍我的头,把钱独吞
I had nothing to do with Geary's death. You hear what I'm saying?
葛瑞的死和我无关,你有听到吗?
I'm the victim here, not that son of a bitch.
我才是受害者,不是那个浑蛋
Oh, come on, come on, come on.
快点
Where you at, baby?
你在做什么,宝贝?
Hey, could you hurry it up?
可以快一点吗?
It's just it's getting really late and I gotta get home.
时间不早了,我得回家
And that's 20, 40, 50 and 20 is 70.
这里有20、40、50加20,共70元
One, two, three, four, five is 75.
加上1、2、3、4、5共75元
Excuse me.
借过
You gotta be kidding me.
不要开玩笑了
Ma'am.
女士
Afternoon, officer.
午安,警官
Do you have any ID with you?
你有带证件吗?
No, I walked over here, so I didn't carry anything with me.
没有,我走路来这里,所以身上没有证件
Did you? Where'd you walk from?
真的?你从哪里走来?
Is there a problem, officer?
有问题吗,警官?
There's only a problem if you make one, Miss Franklin.
问题是自找的,富兰克林太太
You want to tell us where your husband is?
告诉我们你丈夫在哪好吗?
I don't know.
我不知道
Place your hands behind your back, please, ma'am.
请把手放到背后,女士
Oh, baby, I'm so sorry.
宝贝,我对不起你
Oh, my God.
天啊
Where is Mommy?
妈妈在哪里?
Mommy is gonna meet us later, okay?
妈妈晚点会来找我们,好吗?
Yes? Where's the photo?
什么事?照片在哪?
Bill, there was a tactical error.
比尔,发生技术性失误
I don't want terminology from the Cover Your Ass Handbook, Paul.
我不想听什么,推卸责任的术语,保罗
What happened? There were unforeseen circumstances.
怎么回事?发生无法预料的状况
Things that could not be predicted. Where's sara?
我没料到会发生这种事,莎拉在哪里?
She's gone, isn't she?
她跑掉了,对吧?
Yes. She got away.
对,她逃走了
But there is no way that she...
不过她不可能
Bill?
比尔?
I'm not gonna let you die.
我不会让你死的
I love you.
我爱你
You know that, don't you?
你应该知道吧?
Too many.
太多人了
Too many people died because I wanted you to be free.
太多人因为,我要你重获自由而死了
You couldn't have known, Michael.
迈克尔,你当初料想不到
You couldn't have known it would've ended up like this.
你事先不可能,知道会有这种下场
But it did.
可是还是发生了
They wanted him.
他们要他的命
They wanted him in the ground...
要他没命
...and they got their wish.
现在他们达成目标了
This thing's not gonna end here, Michael.
他们会继续追杀我们,迈克尔
I know. It's gonna keep spreading.
我知道,事态会不断扩大
Their hands are gonna get more and more bloody.
他们的手会沾满更多鲜血
The question is...
重点是鲜血
...is the blood on their hands or ours?
在他们手上,还是我们手上?
I'm sorry, guys.
抱歉,两位
We gotta go.
我们得走了
Get back on with border patrol. Call the Navy Reserve Air station in Dallas.
通知边境巡逻队,通知达拉斯的海空军基地
They've got planes on alert.
他们有待命的飞机
We need an intercept of a white single-engine A-36 Beech...
拦截一架白色单引擎,A36型小飞机
...heading toward the border.
正飞往边境
Call Mexico. Get clearance for an international pursuit.
通知墨西哥,取得国际追捕权
Tell them if they've gotta take the plane down, just do it.
告诉他们如果得打下飞机,就动手吧
Come on, guys.
来吧,各位
Guys, come on.
快点啊,两位
Come on, guys.
来吧,你们两个
What?
怎么了?
We're staying.
我们要留下
Michael, this is what we've been waiting for.
迈克尔,这是我们梦寐以求的时刻
Maybe we'll see you down there somewhere.
我们以后再见吧
I can't talk you out of this one, can I?
我无法说服你,对吧?
Oh, I hope so.
我也希望能再见
Be good.
保重
Thank you, Michael. Thank you for everything.
谢谢你,迈克尔,这一切都要感谢你
You take care of him, all right? I will.
要照顾他好吗?我会的
Fly safe, papi.
祝一路平安,老哥
Give them hell.
给他们好看
Panama would've been good. Are you ready for this?
去巴拿马应该不错,你准备好了吗?
Been waiting years. Good to hear it.
我等待多年了,很高兴你这么说
Because today's the day we stop running.
因为今天就是我们,结束逃亡的日子
What now? We go back to the car...
下一步要做什么?回到车上
...drive to a border town, find a cell phone signal...
开车到边境小镇,找有手机讯号的地方
...and call sara.
打电话给莎拉
Where the hell are those jets?
战斗机怎么还没来?
You hear that? Yeah.
你有听到吗?有
Pull over.
停车
They're going after sucre.
他们要去追苏克雷
They're gonna take him down.
他们会把他击落
How'd they find out? I don't know.
他们是怎么发现的?不知道
Michael.
迈克尔
What the hell is going on?
告诉我到底怎么回事?
If you could arrest me you would have already.
如果有办法,你早就逮捕我了
I'm out of here. Not really an option for you.
我要离开这里,这由不得你
What've you got? A receipt? He left it in his pocket. A fight? Big deal.
就凭一张收据?是他放在口袋的,打架?有什么大不了的
I got 10 pals in Chicago who'll tell you Geary and I threw down once a month.
我在芝加哥的一群朋友可以作证,葛瑞和我打架是家常便饭
You're right. Any of those things on their own, probably not enough.
你说得对,光凭这些证据也许不够
But when you add this.
不过如果加上这证据
What the hell is that?
那是什么?
You left a message for Mr. Geary.
你给葛瑞先生的留言
You thieving son of a bitch,
你这个偷窃的浑蛋
You better get down on your knees and pray to God that I don't find you,
你最好跪下,向天祈祷让我找不到你
Because if I do, mark my words, I'm gonna gut you bow to stern,
因为如果被我找到,听好了,我会让你死得很难看
You wanna hear it again?
还想再听一次吗?
Now, at this juncture, Brad...
布拉德,到了这关头
...things will go a whole lot easier for you if you admit to the crime.
如果你认罪,你会轻松许多
Now, you listen to me, you manipulative little bitch.
给我听好,你这个奸诈的小贱人
I did not kill Roy Geary! You understand what I'm telling you?
我没有杀罗伊葛瑞,你听懂了吗?
Bagwell set me up! Get your hands off of me!
是巴格韦尔陷害我,手放开
You are under arrest for the murder of Roy William Geary.
你以谋杀,罗伊葛瑞的罪名被逮捕
You have a right to remain silent. Anything you say...
你有权保持沉默,你说的一切
...can be used against you. You have the right to a lawyer...
将成为呈堂证供,你有权聘请律师
...and to have him present. If you cannot hire a lawyer...
并陪同你接受侦讯,如果你负担不起律师
...the court will appoint one for you.
法院会指派给你
President Reynolds' office,
雷诺兹总统办公室
This is Agent Paul Kellerman.
我是保罗.凯勒曼探员
I need to speak with the president right now, please.
我有事找总统谈,麻烦你
I'm sorry, this administration isn't familiar with an Agent Kellerman,
很抱歉,本单位并不熟悉凯勒曼探员
June, it's me. I need to speak with Caroline now.
琼,是我,我现在要找卡洛琳
If you don't put me through...
如果你不帮我接过去
...I'll make certain the president knows that you did not allow me...
我会告诉总统是你阻止我
...to provide her with some very important information. Now.
提供重要资讯给她,快点
I'm sorry, this administration isn't familiar with an Agent...
很抱歉,本单位并不熟悉
Please leave a message after the tone,
请在哔声后留言
Bill, don't do this.
比尔,不要这么做
I've dedicated my life to this country, To caroline,
我的人生都奉献给国家,给卡洛琳
Everything I have, I give,
我付出了我的一切
Every photo. Every file. Get rid of it all.
处理掉所有照片、档案
Make him a ghost. I've been a perfect soldier,
让他消失,我是个完美的士兵
I've never asked anything of you ever,
我对你们一直是无所求
But I'm asking now,
但现在我求你
Bill, don't do this,
比尔,不要这么做
I don't see him. Trust me, we haven't lost him yet.
我没看见他了相信我,他一定还跟着我们
Linc, stop the car.
林肯,停车
What? We gotta stop the car.
什么?我们得停车
That's a radio tower over there.
那里有座广播塔
It must be picking up some kind of analog signal.
它一定是接收到某种类比讯号
We gotta get closer. Turn around.
我们得靠近一点,回头
What about your friend back there? Lf we're gonna go down...
你后面的朋友怎么办?如果要死
...might as well go down swinging.
也要死得轰轰烈烈
All right.
Come on, come on, come on.
加油
We are in business. It's going through.
成功了,电话接通了
All right.
很好
Come on, sara, pick up. Pick up, pick up, pick up.
莎拉,快接电话
Sara.
莎拉
Hello?
哈啰?
Hello, Michael?
迈克尔?
Michael?
迈克尔?
Michael?
迈克尔

重点单词   查看全部解释    
drip [drip]

想一想再看

n. 滴,点滴,乏味的人,水滴
v. 滴下,漏

 
route [ru:t]

想一想再看

n. 路线,(固定)线路,途径
vt. 为 .

 
foster ['fɔstə]

想一想再看

vt. 养育,培养,促进,鼓励,抱有(希望等)

联想记忆
handle ['hændl]

想一想再看

n. 柄,把手
v. 买卖,处理,操作,驾驭

联想记忆
split [split]

想一想再看

n. 劈开,裂片,裂口
adj. 分散的

 
dedicated ['dedi.keitid]

想一想再看

adj. 专注的,献身的,专用的

 
reserve [ri'zə:v]

想一想再看

n. 预备品,贮存,候补
n. 克制,含蓄

联想记忆
anonymous [ə'nɔniməs]

想一想再看

adj. 匿名的,无名的,没特色的

联想记忆
receipt [ri'si:t]

想一想再看

n. 收据,收条,收到
v. 出收据

 
dealing ['di:liŋ]

想一想再看

n. 经营方法,行为态度
(复数)dealin

 


关键字: 越狱 美剧 第二季

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。