We call them 'Hollowgasts'.Hollows. For short.
我们管它们叫HollowGasts,简称Hollows
My grandpa told me about people, who turn into monsters.
我爷爷告诉过我,那些变成怪兽的人类,
Is that what they are?
就是它们吗?
I will explain everything, Jake.
我会解释一切,Jake
I fear its my duty now considering...
我担心这是我的责任了,考虑到...
but you should know that in doing so...
但你要知道,这么做。。。
I'm breaking a solemn promise.
我就打破了承诺。
I knew you were peculiar when you were born
你一出生我就知道你是有特技的
but your grandfather... forbid me to tell you anything.
但是你爷爷...不让我告诉你任何事。
His dearest wish was for you to have an ordinary childhood.
他最大的愿望就是让你有个寻常的童年。
Well I definitely had that.
好吧,是够寻常的
He intended to tell you the truth when you turned eighteen.
他打算在你十八岁的时候告诉你真相。
He hoped his bedtime stories would pave the way.
他希望那些床前故事能为你做点思想准备。
Here's my book.
我的书。
Many years ago, a splinter faction emerged among our people.
许多年以前,我们之中出现一个分裂的派别。
Disaffected peculiars tired of living in loops.
对特异人必须生活在时间循环里表示不满。
That's Mr. Barron.
就是Barron先生。
He believed that by harnessing the essence of an Ymbryne's powers, he and his cronies.
他相信利用Ymbryne的能力 他和他的随从
Could gain immortality and be able to live outside loops.
可以获得永生,也不用生活在循环里。
He devised an experiment.
他设计了一个实验。