Have you seen anyone with white eyes?
你有看到有白眼的家伙吗?
I'm sorry children, we can't remain here.
抱歉,孩子们,我们不能待在这了。
What?
什么?
We leave on the first ferry, off the island tomorrow.
乘第一班渡轮离开这个岛
Pack anything of importance.
打包重要的东西
I'll make sandwiches and lead you to bed.
我做点三明治,然后带你去卧室。
Are we leaving for good? When are we coming back?
我们再也不回来了吗?我们什么时候会回来?
Never. If Ms. Peregrine's not here to reset the loop tomorrow night... the house gets bombed. What? Our house?
永远不会。明晚没有佩小姐重置循环的话...房子就被炸掉了 什么?我们的房子?
Don't cry, Miss Peregrine will find you another lovely house... somewhere else.
别哭,佩小姐会找到其他好住处的,在其他地方。
Once this loop closes, that's it! I can't get back to my own time.
一旦这个循环关闭了,就完了,我再也回不到我自己的时间了。
You didn't seem very happy there.
看你不太高兴。
I can't just leave! I have a family.
我不能这么一走了之,我有自己的家人。
And you felt ordinary. Like nothing you do changes anything.
觉得自己很普通,做任何事都没啥意义。
And, now you have a chance to do something that changes everything.
现在,你有机会做点事改变大家的命运。
Jake, were in danger... and you're the only one who can see the Hollows.
Jake,我们都在危险之中...而你是为一个能看到Hollows的人。
Yeah, I see them sure but, I'm not my grandpa.
是,我能看到,但是,我不是我爷爷啊
I'm not and I...I can't fight, I can't kill somebody...
我不是,而且我, 我不能战斗,我不可能杀掉什么人...