Is your son alright?
你儿子没事吧?
No, he has mental health issues.
他精神状态不太好
I can't... Let me, I run five K's all the time.
跑不动了...我去追,我没事就跑五公里的
Hello!
你好!
Hello! Is that you, young man?
你好! 是你吗?年轻人
You came through?... You're a peculiar?
你传过来了?...你也是个特技人?
Oh yes, and I'm extremely grateful to you.
恩,是的, 而且我得非常感谢你
It's terribly hard... to find loops these days.
这年头想找个时间循环是相当困难啊
So you followed me from the beach on purpose?
所以从沙滩开始,你是故意跟着我的?
Oh no. I've been following you much further than that!
不是, 我跟着你的时间可比那久多了
Dr. Golan?!
Golan医生?!
Sometimes when it suits me... the breadth of my peculiarity is purely limited by my imagination ..
合适的时候我就是... 我的特技纯粹受限于我的想象力...
The only thing I can't change... is my eyes.
唯一我不能变的...就是我的眼睛
Mr. Barron, How do you do?
Barron先生,你好吗?
I saw you, at your grandfather's. I was hoping to get. Ms. Peregrine's address from him, but alas...
我见过你哦,在你爷爷家。我本来想从他那弄到佩小姐的地址,但是...
my traveling companion got to him before I did...
我的同伴比我先到他那...
and as you know, there's no stopping a hungry Hollowgasts.
你也知道,没什么可以阻止一个饥饿的Hollowgasts