It's been my privilege, to care for you all.
能照顾你吗,是我的荣幸。
Goodbye! My children.
再见,我的孩子们。
Now, let him go.
现在,放了他。
Promise me one thing, Jake.
向我保证,Jake。
That you will try to look after them all.
你要去照顾它们。
I Promise.
我保证。
Its getting dark. You won't even be able to see their shadows.
天黑了,你会看不清它们的影子。
We have to stay inside. Its the only place we stand a chance.
我们得待在里面,那是我们唯一的机会。
He's quite right.
他说的对。
Now where does Miss. Peregrine keep her weapon?
佩小姐的武器在哪?
Now... all right children.
现在, 好了孩子们
Make sure all the doors are locked and the windows are latched.
确保门窗都关严锁紧。
Everything must be sealed up tight. Now quickly, quickly go.
所有的东西都关好,快,快去