You should know that Jake has served his purpose.
你明白,Jake已经完成了他的使命。
If you value his life I suggest everyone does as they are told! Children!
如果你珍视他的小命 我建议所有人还是按我说的做!孩子们!
Shush! No one tells my children what to do.
没人可以指挥我的孩子们。
Children come down here, please.
孩子们,下来这
Ms. Peregrine... I thought I told you to be quiet!
佩小姐...跟你说了别说话
Children, for jake's safety, we are going to do what Mr. Barron asks.
孩子们,为了Jake的安全,我们要按Barron先生说的做。
He wishes to take me with him to his rendezvous in Blackpool.
他要带我去他在Blackpool的汇合点。
So for his protection, he would like me to assume birdform, preferably caged...
所以为了他的安全,他希望我保持鸟的形态。关在笼子里。。
And he'd like you to make your way into a lockable room, such as the parlor.
同时他希望你们去一个可以上锁的房间,比如说客厅。
As he wont release Jake if he fears an attack could be mounted upon him once he loses his leverage.
他不会释放Jake 如果他怕会被攻击,如果没有人质的话
Correct, Mr. Barron?
对吗,Barron先生
You are sacrificing yourself and all of us... for Jake?
你要为了我们,为了Jake牺牲自己?
Mr. Barron travels with a Hollow, Enoch.
Barron先生的同伴是个Hollow,Enoch
Once it arrives here, we're all dead.
等它到了,我们全完了。
Enoch, only Jake can see them.
Enoch,只有Jake可以看到它们。
She means he's our only hope.
她的意思是,他是我们唯一的希望。