Air and naval forces of the United States
美国空军及海军
launched a series of strikes against terrorist facilities...
对恐怖组织发起了一系列攻击
Pan Am Flight 103 crashed into the the town of Lockerbie.
泛美航空103号班机于洛克比失事
This will not stand, this aggression against Kuwait.
我们不容科威特遭受侵略
The USS Cole was attacked...
美国军舰科尔号遭到袭击...
This was an act of terrorism.
这是恐怖主义行动
It was a despicable and cowardly act.
这是可鄙懦弱的行动
The next song we're gonna play for you
下面为您演奏的
is one of the good ol' favorites.
是一首经典曲目
Until something stops him...
直到他受到了阻击...
I'm just making sure we don't get hit again.
我只想确保我们不再受到袭击
That plane crashed into the World Trade Center.
该飞机撞向了世贸中心
We must, and we will be vigilant...
我们必须,也将会提高警惕
What the fuck are you doing?
你到底想干什么
God!
神啊
Fuck! I missed something once before.
操,我以前遗漏过线索
I won't...
我不会...
I can't let that happen again.
我不能让悲剧重演
It was ten years ago.
那是十年前的事了
Everyone misses something that day.
很多人都遗漏了线索
Everyone is not me.
但我不能
Previously on Homeland
《国土安全》前情提要
You're telling me the fucking CIA
你是说,傻逼中情局认为
thinks I'm working for Al Qaeda?
我为基地组织卖命吗
I think you're working for Al Qaeda.
是我这样认为的
Ask me anything. What goes on in your garage?
随便你问吧,你在车库搞些什么
Why do you go there so late at night,
干嘛大半夜进去
so early in the morning?
要么就一大早
To pray.
祷告
You're a Muslim?
你是穆斯林
Why did they kill Walker and not you?
他们为什么杀了沃克,却没杀你
I killed him.
我杀了他
Who told you to kill him?
谁逼你杀他的
Abu Nazir. So you did meet him.
阿布·纳齐尔,所以你确实见过他
Yes. If you want to arrest me,
是,你要逮捕我
you can come to my house. No! Brody!
可以来我家,不,布洛迪
We were wrong about Brody.
我们冤枉布洛迪了
A POW was turned.
是有个战俘叛变了
It wasn't him.
但不是他
Aileen just I.D.'d Tom Walker.
艾琳刚刚指认了汤姆·沃克
Tom Walker died!
汤姆·沃克不是死了吗
No.
不
He's the terrorist.
他才是恐怖分子
Tom was dead. That's what they told me.
他们告诉我,汤姆死了
What we need to do is find him before anything happens.
我们要赶在任何事情发生前找到他
Oh, baby, I've done a horrible thing.
宝贝,我做错了一件事
No, Helen, no. Don't! They're tracing this call!
不要,海伦,不要,他们在追踪这个电话
You've got to get out of there!
你快跑吧
Gun!
有枪
The tac team followed Walker here.
战术小组追踪沃克到这
Two casualties.
造成两起伤亡
Local Muslims here for morning prayer.
当时有穆斯林正在这儿做晨祷
Congressman Richard Johnson,
众议员理查德·约翰森
caught in a sexting scandal
把自己的全裸及半裸照片
sending nude and semi-nude pictures of himself
发给为数不少的国会实习生
to a number of congressional interns.
而深陷性丑闻
He'll be gone in two days.
两天后,他就离职
I have an idea who might replace him.
我心中已经有替代他的人选
Are you crazy?
你疯了吗
You people told me Walker was dead.
你们告诉我沃克已经死了
I-I don't...
我不...
My friend!
我的兄弟
You told me I killed him!
你们说我杀了他
You made me believe!
还让我信以为真
I don't know!
我不知道
You have to talk to Abu Nazir!
你该问阿布·纳齐尔
I'm through talking with Nazir.
我跟他早就毫无瓜葛
Tell him it's over.
告诉他都结束了
Hey, Jess. It's me. I'm in the store.
杰西,是我,我在商店
What's... I think it says Vitamin Water?
你的单子上写着维他命水
What is that, some kind of medicine?
那是什么东西,是药吗
If you get this in the next few minutes,
你要是能马上听到留言
will you call me back? Thanks.
就回给我,谢了
You finish your homework?
写完作业了吗
I just can't believe that Tom Walker is really actually alive.
真不敢相信,汤姆·沃克真的还活着
I know. It seems crazy.
是啊,太不可思议了
What's Dad say?
爸怎么说
So far, not a whole lot.
他还没怎么提过
Well, have you even asked him?
那你问他了吗
Yes, Dana, of course I've asked him.
我当然问过,丹娜
He can't believe it.
他觉得难以置信
He says there's got to be some mistake.
说肯定是弄错了
It's not the first time the FBI have gotten it wrong.
反正调查局出错也不是头一回
Yeah, but what if they're right?
万一是真的呢
Two Marines are captured
两名陆战队员被俘
and one comes back a terrorist?
其中一个回来成了恐怖分子
Dad must be going out of his mind.
爸爸肯定要疯了
Did you find everything you're looking for today, sir?
东西都买齐了吗,先生
Yes, thank you. You're welcome.
买齐了,谢谢,不客气
Just one thing. Yeah.
请教一下,你说
What does that say?
这里写的是什么
Vitamin Water. What is that?
维他命水,这是什么
It's-It's good. It's like flavored water.
挺好喝的,有不同口味
Would you like me to get someone to find it for you?
我叫人帮你拿过来吧
What flavor?
要什么口味的
I don't know, what you got?
我不知道,有什么口味
Hey, you're that Marine war hero guy, right?
你就是那个陆战队英雄吧
We have nothing to do but pray for our brothers,
我们只能为逝去的教友祈祷
that they were going to heaven for God.
希望他们步入天堂,见到真主
And the FBI said that they were fired at first,
调查局称他们进来时教友已经毙命
which is a lie.
这是一派胡言
The truth is, they shot and killed
真相是,是调查局的人开枪
two innocent people in a house of worship.
杀死了正在做礼拜的无辜群众
Without provocation.
毫无预兆
What about the man they were chasing-Tom Walker?
那么调查局正在追捕的人,汤姆·沃克
What do you know about him?
你知道他的情况吗
All any of us know is that a stranger ran through our mosque
我只知道,有人穿过清真寺
being chased by FBI agents
调查局特工紧跟其后
while we were gathering for morning prayers.
当时我们正在进行晨礼
Have you been told the names of the agents who fired the shots?
调查局是否公布了开枪特工的姓名
No, we're still awaiting a full investigation.
没有,我们还在等待详细调查结果
We don't know anything yet.
目前对此一无所知
No, sir.
绝不会,先生
We do not condone hate.
我们决不会为此产生怨恨
Or violence.
也不会以暴力还击
Ms. Mathison.
麦吉森小姐
Special Agent Hall.
特别探员豪尔
I asked to meet the SWAT team commander,
我约了特种部队的指挥官见面
the man who was on the ground for this.
他当时在场
And you got me. His boss.
来的是我,他的上司
How can I help?
有什么事吗
Would you mind taking your shoes off, please?
请你先把鞋脱了,好吗
What are we doing here, exactly?
我们来这里到底要做什么
Everything we can to catch Walker.
做一切能做的,抓到沃克
You're aware there's an FBI manhunt up and running.
你应该知道调查局对他的抓捕正在进行中
All 56 field offices, canceled leave...
56个外勤办事处为此取消了休假
The reason why I asked to meet the actual SWAT commander
我想见特种部队的指挥官本人
is because I need him to walk me through exactly
是因为我要他详细地给我重现
what happened here. Which he already did with me.
出事时的情况,他已经给我演示过了
So, Walker comes in from the alley, through this door here.
沃克抄小道进来,穿过这扇门
And we already know he was armed,
这我知道,他还带着枪
because he stole a gun from one of your men.
是他杀了你一个部下之后偷来的
And?
然后呢
Did Walker open fire first?
是不是沃克先开的枪
Yes. Yet the imam is standing out there,
是,外面那个领袖
telling the world that's a lie.
宣称这是一派胡言
The imam? It's his word against mine.
那个领袖,立场不同当然如此
He also says that neither he
他还说他本人
nor any of his flock know Walker.
和所有的教友都不认识沃克
Which is not true.
那是假话
Do you want to know why?
想知道为什么吗
Please.
愿听其详
Walk with me.
跟我来
He hauled ass down these stairs to a service corridor
他飞奔下楼,来到做礼拜用的走廊
that goes left to a janitor's storage room,
左边是门卫的库房
or right, doubling back underneath the building
而走右边就能从清真寺的底层绕回去
to a bilko door on Raum Street,
出门就是劳姆街
all the way on the east side of the building.
整条街都在清真寺的东边
Son of a bitch goes right.
这个混蛋从右边逃走了
He knew exactly where the fuck he was going.
他绝对知道他的路线
You following me on this so far?
你明白我的意思吗
He knows this mosque.
他熟悉这个清真寺
Correct.
没错
And probably a lot of people that come here, too.
说不定还认识很多做礼拜的人
Assalamu alliakum.
平安与你同在
Wa aliakum assalam.
平安也与你同在
Imam, let me begin by saying how deeply sorry I am
领袖先生,首先请让我对您失去教友的事
for your loss. Losses.
深表遗憾,是两名教友
Plural.
要用复数
There were two dead.
死的是两个人
Imam, my name is Carrie Mathison.
领袖先生,我是卡莉·麦吉森
Another government official here to suggest that if
又一位政府官员大驾光临宣称
we weren't all guilty, one way or another,
无论如何我们也逃不了干系
none of this would have happened.
否则悲剧也不会发生
Right?
对吗
I'm also well aware of your good work in this neighborhood,
我还很清楚你为这一社区所作的贡献
beyond just here in the mosque.
远不止这间清真寺的范畴
Then you should know how violated we all feel.
那你也应该明白我们深感被亵渎侵犯
I do. Yes.
当然明白
I have seven eyewitnesses, including myself,
包括我本人在内,共有七名目击证人
who saw what happened.
亲眼目睹了这一切
Please forgive me,
请原谅我的不近人情
but my job right now, my only job,
但眼下我的职责,最紧要的
is to catch this man Walker as soon as possible.
只有尽早抓到疑犯沃克
He did not fire a single shot at the agents.
他可没有对着探员们开火
He was moving too fast, trying to get away from them.
他逃得很快,想尽量摆脱他们
Either Walker was very lucky to get away as quickly as he did,
不知道沃克能那么快逃脱追踪是侥幸
or he knew this mosque well enough
还是他对这间清真寺太熟悉了
to use it as an escape route.
所以才选这里作为逃生路线
I have families to comfort.
我还有家人要安抚
I have funerals to arrange.
还有葬礼事宜要安排
I have a community who believes
还有一社区的人笃信
they will never get justice for what happened.
他们永远都没法讨回公道
If you do know Walker, or anything about him,
如果你认识沃克,或者对他有所耳闻
or anyone who might...
或者知道有谁可能知道他
whatever you tell us, no matter how small,
不管你说了什么,不管是多么细微的事情
would be in total confidence.
都将成为绝密
And yet you offer me nothing in return.
然后你却无以为报
What do you mean by that?
你那么说是什么意思
Specifically. Just so I'm clear.
具体点说,我才能明白你的用意
Two families will get no justice,
除非调查局道出事实
unless the FBI tells the truth
承认他们射杀了两名
about how they killed two innocent people
仅仅是在做祷告的无辜群众
who were doing nothing but pray.
否则两个家庭将永远蒙冤
In other words, you do know something.
换句话说,你是知道一些内情的
Good-bye, Ms. Mathison.
麦吉森女士,再会了
Mr. Galvez.
还有盖维斯先生
He knows Walker.
他认识沃克
You saw that, right? I'm not crazy?
你看出来了吧,不是我疯了吧
You're not crazy.
你没疯
I don't give a shit what it takes,
不管付出多大代价
that Imam is going to talk to me.
我一定要撬开伊玛目的口
What it takes?
多大代价
He wants a full FBI mea culpa.
他想要调查局低头认错
Good luck with that.
看你造化了
It's not medicine,
那不是药
it's a drink.
是饮料
Dana likes the "Revive" flavor,
丹娜喜欢"复元"口味的
and Chris likes the "Energy" one.
克里斯喜欢"能量"的
And Dana's been asking a lot about Tom Walker.
还有丹娜问了我好多汤姆·沃克的事
It's all over the Internet, and I don't really have any answers,
网上铺天盖地的,我也不知道怎么回她
so if you can come home as soon as you can...
只能等你尽快回家解答了
Oh, um, I told Chris that I would take him to a movie
还有,我跟克里斯说他今天能把作业做完
if he got all his homework done today.
我就带他看电影
He specifically asked if you would come, too, so...
他还特意问了你去不去,所以
just... call me back. Okay?
赶紧给我回电话,行吗
This is your new home now.
以后你就住这里吧
Come.
来
This is Issa, my son.
这是埃萨,我儿子
Assalamo Alliakum.
和平与你(穆斯林传统问候)
Issa...
埃萨
Issa.
埃萨
I want him to learn English, fluently.
我希望他能够勤学英语
You will live here with him as long as it takes.
你就住在这,直到教会他为止
I have no clue how to do this.
这我可真是一窍不通
I'm not a teacher.
我又不是教书先生
We have a problem.
我们有麻烦了
What, are you stalking me now?
怎么,你跟踪我吗
How'd you find me here?
你怎么找到我的
They spent years training me.
我可是受过多年训练
Ah. So, what's the problem?
那你说吧,什么麻烦
The Imam.
那个伊玛目
He'll calm down in a day or two.
过个一两天他就不会闹了
I don't have a day or two.
我可等不了那么久
He says your men fired first.
他一口咬定是你的人先开火的
I know what he's saying.
我知道他说了什么
He has seven eyewitnesses, including himself,
包括他在内,有七名目击证人
saying Walker didn't shoot,
众口一辞,都说沃克没有开枪
or even raise a weapon at them.
甚至连开枪的意图都没有
And?
然后呢
I believe he's withholding information about Walker.
我坚信他隐瞒了一些关于沃克的事
You people have rubber hoses, don't you?
刑讯逼供还用我教你们吗
He's a good man caught in a bad situation.
他是一个被逼陷入无奈境地的好人啊
He runs a mosque
他掌管一座
that a terrorist suspect used as an escape route.
疑似恐怖分子用来逃生的清真寺
He wants justice for the men who were killed,
他想为死者讨回公道
for which I think he'll tell me what he knows about Walker.
所以我认为他会把沃克的情况告诉我
Justice?
公道
W... What does that mean?
什么意思
Well, for one thing it means compensation for the families.
首先是指对死者家属的赔偿
Look, if one of your men made a mistake,
听着,如果是你手下的人犯了错
you need to come clean.
你就得出来澄清
Let me ask you something.
我问你
You ever been in a firefight?
你和人交过火吗
Yes.
有过
Okay.
那好吧
So, my men follow an armed terrorist suspect,
我的手下根据你们提供的情报
based off intel provided by you people,
跟着一名携带武器的疑似恐怖分子
at zero dark-thirty into a fucking building
在黑灯瞎火的半夜进入一栋破楼
that they don't even know is a mosque.
他们根本不知道那是座清真寺
In seconds, a member of the team thinks he has a clear shot
很快,一名队员瞄准了
at bringing down a terrorist,
恐怖分子
and he takes it. Accidentally,
于是扣动扳机,出人意料的是
he drops two civilians in the crossfire.
他在交火时击毙了两个平民
Shit happens.
活见鬼了
But if you think that I or the bureau
可如果你觉得我或者调查局
are gonna let the CIA come in
会让中情局介入
and throw any of my guys under the bus,
并把我的手下丢出去任人宰割
you're fucking high.
那你简直是痴人说梦
Hey. Hey, Issa, come closer.
埃萨,过来
Don't be afraid.
别怕
Come on.
来
Want to play?
想玩吗
Hey. Hey, you know how to do this?
知道怎么玩吗
Can you do this? Yeah?
你能行吗,怎么样
Want to learn?
想学吗
Yeah?
来试试
Look. Soccer ball.
看,足球
It's a soccer ball.
这是个足球
Soccer.
足球
Can you say that? Soccer.
能念出来吗,足球
Soccer...
足球
Hey, Issa.
埃萨
Hey, wait.
别走
Accidentally, he drops two civilians in the crossfire.
出人意料的是,他在交火时击毙了两个平民
Shit happens.
活见鬼了
But if you think that I or the bureau are gonna let
可如果你觉得我或者调查局
the CIA come in
会让中情局介入
and throw any of my guys under the bus,
并把我的手下丢出去任人宰割
you're fucking high.
那你简直是痴人说梦
You're really fucking something, Carrie.
你简直是在玩火,卡莉
I got to hand it to you.
我真是佩服你
There is no bridge you won't burn,
老虎屁股你偏要摸
no earth you won't scorch.
太岁头上你也动土
When it comes to catching Walker,
就抓住沃克
or any terrorist suspect,
或其他任何恐怖分子而言
for that matter, damn straight.
这种方式直截了当
You recorded a senior FBI agent who thought
你录下了一个资深调查局特工的话
he was talking off the record to someone on the same side,
而他以为他只是在和自己的战友闲聊
so you could leverage the FBI into admitting a mistake.
你耍这种手段让调查局认错
Are you really prepared
你真准备
to sacrifice the very agency that, with all their manpower,
牺牲调查局的人力
is the best chance we have to get Walker?
这是你心目中抓到沃克最好的办法吗
They accidentally shot and killed two people.
他们不小心射杀了两个平民
Now, I get that it's not easy, or even ideal,
我知道这事不容易,甚至很理想化
but we need to convince them to just make a statement
可我们需要说服他们做出声明
taking responsibility. For what?
担当责任,图什么
The hope that this imam will give you information
你就指望这位伊斯兰领袖向你提供情报
that you don't even know he has?
可你甚至都不知道他是否知情
No disrespect, David, but I think
恕我冒犯,大卫,可我认为
I've been in the field long enough
我在战地经验丰富
to know a source when I see one.
足以辨析情报来源
You will not,
不行
I repeat, not,
我重复一遍,不能
do anything to sabotage the FBI manhunt for Walker.
做任何妨碍调查局追捕沃克的事
That is a direct order.
这是直接命令
What's happened here?
出什么事了
I was showing him a trick with the ball.
我刚在给他表演足球技巧
And I, uh, I knocked over some glasses.
然后不小心撞到了盆栽
What the hell...
你他妈的
are you doing, Carrie?
在干什么,卡莉
What? Nothing.
什么,没事
The last I checked, this was my office.
我怎么记得这是我办公室
Just needed somewhere private to calm down.
我只是需要点私人空间喘口气
Somewhere private?
私人空间
Okay, so I was hoping you'd be here. Where have you been?
好吧,我是来找你的,你去哪里了
I just heard about the imam and the FBI.
我刚听说了那个领袖和调查局的事
Estes is right.
埃斯蒂斯说得对
That imam knows Walker.
那个领袖认识沃克
I fucking know it, 100%.
我他妈百分百确定
You think the imam's bad?
你认为那个领袖有问题吗
No. No, that's the problem.
没有,麻烦就在这里
He's practically a saint.
他简直就是个圣人
I've got nothing on him. I've got zero leverage.
毫无把柄可抓,简直一筹莫展
You're 100% sure he's not bad?
你确信他清白吗
Pretty much.
差不多
So?
所以
Maybe you're approaching the problem the wrong way around.
也许是你的思路一开始就错了
Allahu Akbar.
真主至大
Allahu Akbar.
真主至大
Allahu Akbar.
真主至大
Allahu Akbar.
真主至大
We want justice!
还我公道
We want justice!
还我公道
So what are we doing here?
我们到这来干嘛
I think they call it a Hail Mary.
他们把这叫做"背水一战"
Assalamu alliakum.
平安与你同在
Wa alaikum assalam.
平安也与你同在
My name is Carrie.
我叫卡莉
I know who you are.
我认识你
May I come in?
可以进去吗
I need to speak with your husband.
我要和你丈夫谈谈
Please, have some tea.
请用茶
I'm sorry, this isn't easy.
抱歉,这不太好讲
I understand.
我理解
Imam, I've done my research.
领袖先生,我做了些调查
I know of your work in the community--
我了解你在社区的工作
the woman's refuge you run with Father Rose
你和圣安格妮斯的罗斯神父一起
from St. Agnes' down the street.
建立了妇女收容所
I have no doubt you and I want the same thing.
我确信你我怀着相同的心愿
Which is a better world.
希望世界更加美好
And a better America.
已经更好的美国
If there's another terrorist attack,
如果再来一次恐怖袭击
this country is primed to turn on itself.
美国势必会倾力反扑
You and I both know we're halfway there already.
你我都知道这个时刻不远了
But if an attack happens
可一旦袭击发生
that can be traced back to information
而且被我们追踪到
that you chose to withhold when you were given the chance...
给你机会时你知情不报
the mosque,
这座清真寺
this community that you worked so hard to build...
你含辛茹苦建立的这个社区
they'll put a match to it all.
统统会付之一炬
Our only hope--
我们唯一的
and it's a good one-- is that people like us
也是良好的希望,就是把我们这样的人
put our heads together and help each other.
聚集起来,齐心协力
Now, I need to find Tom Walker.
现在我必须找到汤姆·沃克
Will you help me?
你愿意帮我吗
I pray what you say about another attack on America is wrong.
我会祈祷你谈到的这个对美袭击不会发生
But you're right.
你说的对
It takes more than just prayer.
光祈祷不够
We have to help each other.
我们要彼此协助
Action speaks louder than words,
行动胜于语言
yet so far you've done nothing but talk.
但到现在你也只是在说空话
What were you expecting?
你想要什么
It's very simple, the truth.
很简单,真相
Two people were tragically caught
在调查局探员追捕疑似恐怖嫌犯的
between a terrorist suspect and those whose job it is
过程中,确实不幸击毙两名平民
to stop more attacks on America.
但他们的职责是保卫美国不受袭击
That is the truth.
这就是真相
I know you know Walker.
我知道你认识沃克
Please.
求你了
If I say I have no information,
要是我说我不知情
I have no information.
那我就是不知情
I'm sorry.
很抱歉
In case you reconsider.
万一你改了主意
Thank you for the tea.
谢谢你的茶
Assalamo Alliakum.
平安与你们同在
Fi Amaan Allah.
安拉保佑你
We want justice!
还我公道
We want justice!
讨我公道
How'd it go?
怎么样
The FBI better fucking find Walker-- that's all I can say.
调查局最好赶紧找到沃克
"A man wants to build a home for his wife.
一个男人想给他妻子盖间房子
"He loves his wife.
他爱自己的妻子
The house must be strong to keep them safe."
房子必须足够坚固,保证他俩安全
Issa, that is amazing.
埃萨,太神奇了
To be able to do that this quickly?
你这么快就学会了
That's truly excellent.
真是太厉害了
Sometimes, I swear to God,
我真是能对老天发誓
people are their own worst enemy.
人最大的天敌就是自己
Yeah, tell me about it.
是啊,可不是吗
What are you doing, Saul?
你干什么呢,索尔
Y-You sound kind of...
你的声音有些...
What do we know about Walker?
沃克的情况我们了解多少
We know he's a sniper.
我们知道他是狙击手
Snipers are trained to go to ground,
狙击手接受过潜伏的训练
either in plain sight or, as is the case here,
或潜藏在平凡市井,或如同现在的情形
that doesn't work,
如果暴露了
they blend into the wild.
他们就潜入野外
I think the other word for that is "Disappear."
我看换句话说就是压根消失了
Hold on a second.
别挂
Hello.
你好
Carrie, this is Zahira.
卡莉,我是扎希拉
Can you meet me in 15 minutes?
十五分钟内你能和我见个面吗
Yeah, of course.
没问题
Hey there.
你好
Whoa, whoa, I come in peace.
别这样,我没有恶意
My bad, I didn't mean to sneak up on you like that.
我的错,我不是故意偷偷靠过来的
Don't worry about it.
没关系
May I?
我能看看吗
Sure.
可以
That sure is some work of art you got there.
你这把枪绝对是极品
What is that, some sort of limited,
什么枪啊,是限量版
made to measure edition?
特殊定做版什么的吧
Something like that.
差不多吧
Nice. What you hunting?
不错,你在猎什么
Office supplies.
打靶
What you got there?
你那把是什么枪
Marlin 336 with the Vari-X.
马林366加多倍瞄准镜
Yeah, gets the job done.
火力够用了
Oh, it'll get her done.
相当够用
It sure is a beautiful day for it.
这天气很适合打靶
You, uh, you have yourself a good one.
祝你今天愉快
Want to see this thing in action?
想看看它的火力吗
Just about got it in the sweet spot.
刚校准好它的准星
Sure, sure, w-why not?
当然,那太好了
I didn't get your name.
你叫什么名字
It's, uh, Dan.
丹
N-Name's Dan.
我叫丹
Good talking to you, Dan.
很高兴跟你谈话,丹
Good luck out there.
祝你狩猎好运
Right, y-you, too.
好的,你也一样
Hello, Zahira.
你好,扎希拉
When you came to our home,
你在我家时
you knew it was not permitted
是不允许
for you to be alone with my husband.
跟我丈夫独处的
Two pairs of ears
四个耳朵听你说话
to hear what you had to say being better than one.
比两个耳朵听保险
Maybe.
也许吧
I love my husband, Carrie.
我爱我丈夫,卡莉
He is a good man.
他是个好人
I don't doubt it.
这个我信
I understand what you said about this country--
我明白你对这个国家的说法
the knife edge it's on.
剑已出鞘
Please, I need your word that you will not say anything
拜托,我要你向我保证不会告诉任何人
to anyone about our meeting.
我们今天的会面
You have it.
没问题
This man Walker-- over the last few weeks,
这个沃克,过去几周里
he has come to the mosque maybe eight or nine times.
来过我们的清真寺八九次
Every time, he meets with a man
每次都跟一个
who does not come to the mosque to pray.
不在寺里祈祷的人会面
Just to do business.
只是做生意
Do you know the name of this man?
你知道这个人叫什么名吗
All I know is,
我只知道
he drives a car with the diplomatic plates.
他开的车挂着外交牌照
Which country?
哪国的
S-Saudi Arabia.
沙特阿拉伯
Thank you.
谢谢
Bad dream?
做恶梦了吗
Yeah, yeah, it was.
是的,恶梦
Hey, what you got there?
你拿的是什么
Hey, this is beautiful, Issa.
太美了,埃萨
This is really great.
太棒了
Thank you.
谢谢
What is this? What's going on?
什么东西,这是怎么回事
Nicholas?
尼古拉斯
Can you hear me, Nicholas?
能听到吗,尼古拉斯
Nicholas.
尼古拉斯
Yeah, I can hear you.
能,能听到
You're angry.
你生气了
How the fuck do you think I feel?
你说我他妈还能有什么感觉
You're also in shock.
你还很震惊
Which is why you told our friend
所以你就告诉
in Washington to tell me that it's all over.
我们在华府的朋友,要跟我一刀两断
I've been living the last eight years
我过去八年都在责备自己
thinking I killed Tom Walker.
杀死了汤姆·沃克
Which I now find out is not true.
现在却发现这不是真的
Which means everything I did-- everything...
这就意味我所作的一切
is the peace you found in Islam a false peace?
在穆斯林教义中找寻到的平和都是假的
Everything I believed in.
我所信仰的一切
You believed in Allah's forgiveness
你相信真主的宽仁之心
and, through Allah's mercy, in yourself.
通过真主的宽恕,你相信了自己
It was all a trick!
这从头到尾都是一个阴谋
It was based on a lie!
全部都建立在谎言之上
I did not let you actually kill your friend.
我并没有真的让你杀了你的朋友
Isn't that a good news?
难道这不是好消息吗
What is Walker doing?
那沃克在干什么
Helping.
在帮助我们
That's all you need to know.
你知道这些就够了
You remember the new beginning you were given?
还记得你被赋予的那个新的开始吗
Yes, I remember.
我记得
Issa.
埃萨
You trusted me with Issa.
你相信我所以把埃萨托付给我
Why?
为什么
Why not trust a man who would rather die
我为什么不能相信一个宁愿死
than give information to his enemy?
也不愿意把情报出卖给敌人的人呢
You got your enemy to teach your own son.
你让你的敌人教育你自己的儿子
No, we only began as enemies,
不,我们只在最初是敌人
because that's what the others told us to be.
因为那是别人赋予我们的使命
Are we enemies now?
我们现在是敌人吗
Have you forgotten?
难道你忘了吗
Buy me some peanuts and Cracker Jack
买些花生和玉米花生糖给我
I don't care if I ever...
我不在乎我是否能
get back
回来
I want to...
我想为
root, root, root for the
我的主队
home team...
加油,加油,再加油
Finish it.
背完
Come on, brat. You're almost done.
加油,小家伙,你快背完了
Let me root, root, root for the home team
让我为主队加油加油再加油
If they don't win, it's a shame
如果他们不赢,那真遗憾
for it's one, two,
因为在这个古老球赛中
three strikes, you're out
如果你一二三击都不中
at the old ball game.
你就要出局了
You a brat.
你四小兔崽子(埃萨发音不准)
You are a brat.
你个小兔崽子
You are a brat.
你个小兔崽子
And you're gonna be late for school. Get out of here.
你要迟到了,快走吧
Hey, are you forgetting something?
忘了点东西吧
Score a goal today.
今天要进个球哦
Issa?!
埃萨
Issa?!
埃萨
Issa?!
埃萨
Issa?!
埃萨
Issa?!
埃萨
Issa?!
埃萨
Issa?
埃萨
Issa? Issa?
埃萨,埃萨
Issa?
埃萨
Issa...
埃萨
Issa.
埃萨
Issa!
埃萨
I pray every day
我每天都在祈祷
that you never lose sight of what you committed
你不要忘记曾以埃萨之名
to do in Issa's name.
许下的诺言
I never wanted or planned any of this.
我绝对没想过这一切的发生
It was your choice doing what you are doing
那天过后,你的所作所为
after what happened that day.
都是你自己下定的决心
But... in the end,
但到最后
you are... a soldier, as you say.
如你所言,你是个军人
And you will either stay true
要不你就坚持真理
to that and do what you feel is right...
做你认为是对的事
or you will not.
要不你就背离初衷
Nazir? Nazir?!
纳齐尔
Nazir said that you would remember this
纳齐尔说你从两年前那一刻起
from two years ago.
就不会忘记这段视频
At 4:42 P.M. local time, a drone missile hit and destroyed
当地时间下午4:42 一颗导弹袭击
part of a compound 120 miles northeast of Mosul
并摧毁了伊拉克北部山地城市
in the mountains of Northern Iraq
摩苏尔东北部方圆120英里的地区
from which Abu Nazir,
据可靠消息
the leader of the IPLA, is believed
此地为伊斯兰人民解放军首领
to have been operating.
阿布·纳齐尔的势力范围
The images being broadcast on some news outlets
现其对外界的播报画面为
around the world of the bodies of 83 dead children
袭击地遇难的83名孩童
allegedly killed in the strike, we believe to be false,
我们认为此消息为恐怖分子
created by the terrorists for propaganda purposes.
所制造的谣言
And they call us terrorists.
他们叫我们恐怖分子
Make no mistake, that in the planning of these missions,
请相信,我们在制定这些行动计划时
all that can be done is done to protect the innocent,
已想方设法去保护那些
in particular, the precious lives of children,
无辜的孩童们的宝贵生命
while we keep our promise to hunt down the terrorists
同时我们会坚守承诺,竭尽所能
who continue to plot against...
追捕那些策划阴谋的恐怖分子
As you already know, that man there,
你也知道,这个人
the Vice President,
现任副总统
the former Director of the CIA,
前中情局局长
and the man most instrumental in the drone attack
是他主使了那次无人飞机空袭
that killed young Issa,
小埃萨因此丧生
as he prepares to become President,
他正准备竞选总统
he's going to want to use you,
肯定会想利用你
to be seen with you,
拉上你这位"民族英雄"
his American hero, more and more.
变本加厉地一起作秀给人看
Let him.
由他去
We also believe that he's going to ask you
我们觉得他肯定会邀你
to run for political office.
竞选公职
Say yes.
答应他
This will be a signal to Abu Nazir
这对阿布·纳齐尔而言
that you are committed still
就是你依然
to doing this.
效忠于他的明证
The doctor says you should take these with food.
医生说你应该吃饭时服用这药
Go out the back way.
从后门出去
Take a right.
往右拐
Your car is across the street.
你的车就在街对面
The groceries are inside.
食品杂货都在里面
Diplomatic fucking immunity.
尼玛狗屁外教豁免权
Just like "Klaus" in '03.
类似03年的克劳斯一案
That was the Swiss embassy in Caracas,
那是加拉加斯的瑞士使馆
and we nearly let Klaus slip away.
差点就让克劳斯溜掉了
I'm not losing this guy, Saul.
我一定要抓到这个人,索尔
For now, we wait and see
现在我们就静观其变
if Mr. Zahrani does anything or goes anywhere
看宰赫拉尼先生有何动向
that will help us get to Walker.
能帮我们抓到沃克
You live for this shit.
果然是你在行啊
So I've been told.
公认如此
What if Mr. Zahrani doesn't give us anything anytime soon?
要是跟踪宰赫拉尼先生没进展呢
We figure out an elegant way to lift and interrogate him.
那我们就想个体面的办法让他开口
I'm not gonna ask you where you've been all day.
我不想问这一整天你都去哪儿了
I know you have a lot on your mind, and a lot to process,
我知道你有很多事要想,要谋划
and I'm in danger of sounding like a broken record.
我越来越像个唠叨的老妈子了
Oh, my God, what happened?!
天啊,发生什么事了
I got mugged.
我被打劫了
What do you mean, mugged?
什么意思,被打劫
As in, attacked and robbed.
意思是遭人袭击和抢劫
Are you all right? Did you call the cops?
你还好吧,你报警了没
What good are the cops gonna do?
报警有什么用
By the time I came round,
等我醒的时候
the fuckers that did this were long gone.
那帮混蛋早就跑得没影儿了
Where did this happen?
你在哪儿被抢的
Grocery store parking lot.
就在杂货店停车场
Three of the bastards.
一共三个混蛋
I-I'm fine. I'm fine.
我,我没事
I went to the, uh... I went to the emergency room.
我去过,我去过急诊室了
Why didn't you call me?
你怎么不打电话给我呢
They got my phone.
手机也被他们抢了
I didn't want to worry you and the kids.
我也不想让你和孩子们担心
Seriously, it's no big deal.
真的没什么事
Are you hurt?
你受伤了没
Ah, a couple broken ribs.
就断了几根肋骨
It... Hey, hey.
这
I'm fine, I'm fine. All right?
我没事,别担心好吗
Fuck, Brody, you should've called the cops.
该死,布洛迪,你该报警的
I really don't need the attention right now.
现阶段我真不想引人关注
What else did they take?
他们还抢走了什么
Oh, a few bucks, my pride.
就那点儿钱跟我的尊严
You're all right, that's what's important.
你平安无事,这才是最重要的
You know what the worst part of it is?
你知道最糟的是什么吗
I really wanted to spend the day
我本想一整天
with you and the kids.
跟你和孩子们在一起
I want us to spend more time together...
我想多陪陪你们
as a family.
共享天伦之乐
That sounds so good.
能这样真好
Eight years out there, I come back,
在那儿呆了八年,我好不容易回来了
I get mugged outside the grocery store.
结果在杂货店门口被抢了
It's unbelievable.
简直难以相信
America's a violent country.
美国就是这么个暴力国家
What can I tell you?
我能说什么呢
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Oh, and guess what. What?
对了,你猜怎么着,怎么
There's a message on the voicemail...
语音信箱里有条留言
from the Vice President's office.
是副总统办公室的人留的