手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 国土安全 > 国土安全第一季 > 正文

国土安全第一季(MP3+中英字幕):第12集 布洛迪刺杀行动失败

来源:可可英语 编辑:villa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Previously on Homeland...

《国土安全》前情提要
You want your portrait up on the walls of Langley someday?
你想在中情局建功立业吗
Find Walker.
找到沃克
Walker's not even critical.
沃克甚至不是重要人物
He's just a part, a piece, a pixel.
他只是一小部分,一个零件,全景一角
There is a bigger, pernicious,
还有更大更严重的
Abu Nazir-worthy plot out there,
阿布·纳齐尔的阴谋正在进行中
and we have little time.
我们的时间所剩无几
Carrie... you're not yourself.
卡莉... 你现在不正常
She's bi-polar.
她有躁狂抑郁性精神病
This explosion must have sent her into a flight.
肯定是爆炸让她陷入了幻想当中
Carrie said something interesting.
卡莉提出了些有价值的问题
Sniper attack-- that doesn't make sense for Abu Nazir.
狙击手袭击,不像阿布·纳齐尔的作风
It's not his methodology.
这不符合他的套路
Well, maybe it is when he has
说不定是因为之前
a military sniper working for him.
没有军队狙击手为他卖命
She thinks something bigger.
她看得更长远
The switch is here.
引爆器在这里
Wait until the last second before you open it.
要等到最后一刻再打开
I read that part of the blast goes upward
我知道有一部分冲击波会上行
toward here-- point of weakness.
冲向这里,人体脆弱之处
Hello.
你好
I'm calling about Abu Nazir.
我打给你是因为阿布·纳齐尔
Something happened to him, a tragedy.
他一定出了什么事,发生了意外
You were with him then.
你那时候跟他在一起
Y-You have insight.
你肯定知道内情
Would it help if we met?
我们见面说可能会更好些
I'm home. Stay there.
我在家,别离开
Sergeant Brody called me.
布洛迪中士给我打了电话
He told me everything.
他把一切都告诉我了
Your office at Langley's being cleared as we speak.
你在中情局的办公室正在被清空
I am about to solve this fucking thing!
我马上就可以解开这个谜团了
Strip it.
撕了它
I'm so sorry.
真是抱歉
I feel responsible in a way.
某种程度上我是有责任的
'Cause when you came back from Baghdad, I knew.
你从巴格达回来的时候我就知道
You were damaged.
你受了伤
There's no time, Saul.
时间不等人,索尔
It's high purple.
已经非常紫了
My name is Nicholas Brody...
我叫尼古拉斯·布洛迪
and I'm a sergeant in the United States Marine Corps.
我是一名美国海军陆战队的中士
I have a wife...
我有妻子
and two kids...
和两个子女
who I love.
我爱他们
By the time you watch this,
当你们看到这段录像的时候
you'll have read a lot of things about me,
你们应该已经听说过一些关于我的事
about what I've done,
我的所作所为
and so I wanted to explain myself.
在此,我要为自己做一个解释
So that you'll know the truth.
以便让你们知道真相
On May 19, 2003,
在2003年5月19日
as part of a two-man sniper team
身为解放伊拉克行动中
serving in Operation Iraqi Freedom,
一个二人狙击小队的一员
I was taken prisoner by forces loyal to Saddam Hussein.
我被萨达姆·侯赛因的部队俘虏
Those forces then sold me to an Al-Qaeda commander
他们把我卖给了基地组织的指挥官
Abu Nazir,
阿布·纳齐尔
who was operating a terrorist cell from across the Syrian border
他在叙利亚边界掌控着一个恐怖分子的巢穴
where I was held captive for more than eight years.
我在那里被关押八年多
I was beaten...
我被毒打
I was tortured...
被拷问
...and I was subjected to long periods of total isolation.
我长期与世隔绝
People will say I was broken,
有人说我已经崩溃了
I was brainwashed.
我被洗脑了
People will say that I was turned into a terrorist,
还有人说我被策反成一名恐怖分子
taught to hate my country.
被教唆去憎恨自己的国家
I love my country.
我热爱我的国家
What I am is a marine,
我是一名真正的陆战队员
like my father before me and his father before him,
就像我的父亲和爷爷
and as a marine,
作为一名陆战队员
I swore an oath to defend the United States of America
我曾宣誓要为美利坚合众国
against enemies both foreign and domestic.
抵御反抗来自国内外的敌人
My action this day is against such domestic enemies
我今天的行动就是在反抗来自国内的敌人
the vice president and members of his national security team,
副总统以及他国土安全团队中的成员
who I know to be liars and war criminals
据我所知,他们是骗子,是战争罪犯
responsible for atrocities they were never held accountable for.
他们犯下暴行,却从没有被追究
This is about justice for 82 children...
我这是在为八十二名儿童伸张正义
whose deaths were never acknowledged
他们的死并没有为美国人所知
and whose murder is a stain on the soul of this nation.
杀害他们的凶手是这个国家的败类
Hi.
你好
Any change?
有好转吗
Afraid not.
恐怕没有
How worried should we be?
情况很糟糕吗
Worried.
很糟糕
I haven't seen her like this in a long time.
我很久没见过她这样子了
She's not eating,
什么都不吃
she hasn't left her room in three days.
三天没离开过她的房间
What about the lithium?
锂起作用了吗
I thought you said that'd be kicking in by now.
你不是说过现在应该起效了吗
It has kicked in.
是起效了
This is the depression that comes in the wake of the mania.
这是暴风雨来临前的平静
It's actually much harder to treat.
这更难治疗
Think some chicken soup would help?
喝些鸡汤会好些吗
It might.
也许吧
Elixir of the gods.
这是神仙们的仙丹
Can I go see her?
我可以去看看她吗
Of course.
可以
Saul.
索尔
What does being on administrative leave mean exactly?
行政休假到底是什么意思
she's not going to face any criminal charges, thank God,
不会对她有任何刑事控告,真是谢天谢地
but we shouldn't kid ourselves.
但我们也不能骗自己
She's never going to set foot in Langley again.
她不能再踏入中情局了
Hey, you.
晚上好啊
Hey, Mr. Berenson.
晚上好,贝伦森先生
Remember when I used to call you that?
还记得我以前这样称呼你吗
What?
什么称呼
Mr. Berenson.
贝伦森先生
Yeah... A long-ass time ago.
记得,很早之前
Back when I could still piss in a straight line.
那时我还很年轻
How are you, Carrie?
你怎么样了,卡莉
I've been better.
好多了
Don't worry, I can't stay long.
别怕,我不会待太久的
Why don't you tell me a story?
给我讲个故事怎么样
What kind of a story?
什么故事
About a bad man named Nazir
一个叫纳齐尔的坏蛋的故事
who took a break from doing bad things,
他干着干着坏事就停手了
only nobody could figure out why.
没人能弄得明白为什么
You know I can't talk about that.
你知道我不能透露这些
I know, until my security clearance is restored.
直到我重新获得安全权限
I know.
我知道
You need to concentrate on getting better.
你专心养病吧
At least tell me that you're still looking into it,
至少告诉我你还在调查这事
that you won't give up.
你不会放弃
You promise me that.
向我保证
Promise.
我保证
No, don't go.
别,别走
Why did he do it?
他为什么要这么做呢
Who?
Brody.
布洛迪
Why?
为什么
Do what?
他做了什么
Call Estes and...
打电话给埃斯蒂斯
rat me out like that.
就那么把我给卖了
Honestly, I can think of a hundred reasons.
说实话,我能想出无数个理由
The man's running for congress
他在竞选议员
in case you forgot.
你忘了吗
Think about it.
仔细想想
You're the last person he needs in his life right now,
他现在巴不得离你远点
and vice versa.
你最好也离他远点
But, Saul... Listen to me.
但是,索尔... 听我说
This man has poisoned your thoughts.
这个人荼毒了你的思想
He has cost you almost everything.
他害得你几乎一无所有
Forget him.
忘了他吧
I can't, Saul, I can't.
我做不到,索尔,我忘不掉
My God.
天啊
You're in love with him.
你爱上他了
It's number O-72.
是O-72号
B-15
B-15.
Good night, Isabelle.
晚安,伊莎贝尔
Good night.
晚安
I'm looking at a lot of distinguished faces here tonight.
我今晚见到了不少显要人物
Yours, Elizabeth.
伊丽莎白,你是其中之一
The only reason I'm here at all.
没有你,就没有我的今天
Thank you for convincing me three years ago
感谢你三年前说服我
to accept the nomination for Vice President.
接受副总统的提名
And yours, Richard.
还有你,理查德
You are the core
我相信
of what I'm confident will be our next administration.
你将成为下届政府的核心人物
We've all been on a long, difficult journey.
这条路,我们走得漫长艰辛
But tomorrow morning, when I announce my candidacy,
但等到明早,我宣布要参选总统之后
we will throw down a gauntlet
我们在场的每一位
all of us here in this room
都将发起挑战
promising to put America first again.
承诺再次将美国置于首位
Hear! Hear!
所言极是,干杯
Good to see you, Walt.
很高兴见到你,沃特
Very nice.
真不错
You know, you're right.
你说得没错
It's a distinguished group.
在场的人都很显要
Includes you, David.
也包括你,大卫
It's a group worth protecting, that's my point.
我是想说,他们都需要保护
If you're asking me to call off tomorrow,
你要是想让我取消明天的行程
you know the answer.
就别费口舌了
I'm only suggesting that we change the venue.
我只是建议换个场地
So I can announce a candidacy from some hiding place?
难道要让我躲在密室里宣布要参选总统吗
You give them too much credit, you know that?
你太高估他们了,知道吗
Who's that, sir?
您指谁,先生
The enemy. Guys like Walker.
敌人,沃克他们
He can do a lot of damage.
他能造成严重的破坏
To both of us.
对于我们俩
Yes, he can.
他的确是个威胁
But he's only one guy,
但他是孤军奋战
and you have the entire Homeland Security apparatus
而你手下却有整个国土安全部的精兵强将
at your disposal.
任你调用
For both our sakes, take care of it.
为了我们俩,尽快搞定他
And for God's sakes, drink your champagne.
但看在上帝的份上,快把香槟喝了
It's Billecart-Salmon.
这可是碧尔卡·莎蒙
Yes, sir.
是,阁下
Oh, not again.
怎么又来了
I'm sorry, ma'am, but...
抱歉,女士
I know, I know.
我知道
Residents only.
非居民禁止通行
What's it this time?
这次又是为了什么
It's a major policy address in the morning.
明早有重要的政治讲话
Vice President, I think.
发言人好像是副总统
Oh, fucker.
蠢蛋一个
Ma'am?
女士
Serves me right
谁让我
for buying two blocks from the State Department.
非要在国务院附近买房呢
Well, I'm sorry for the inconvenience, Mrs. Sammler.
给您带来不便,我们表示歉意,萨米勒女士
You have a nice night.
祝您晚安
Officers?
警官请放行
Okay, Mrs. Sammler.
老实点,萨米勒女士
Knock, knock.
咚咚咚
Your night nurse is here.
夜班护士来了
I made spaghetti amatriciana.
我做了辣酱意面
You know, Carrie, you're gonna to have to eat sooner or later.
卡莉,你早晚得吃东西
Damn it, Carrie.
真该死,卡莉
You are starting to scare me.
你这个样子吓到我了
Go... away.
走,开
I'm sorry, I can't do that.
抱歉,我不能走
Your sister gave me very strict orders.
你姐给我下了死命令
So I'm going to sit here with you until you fall asleep.
在你睡着之前,我会一直坐在这陪你
Okay?
好吗
Smells good.
闻着真香
You sure you don't want a bite?
真的不想来一口吗
Chris, can you get the butter out of the fridge?
克里斯,从冰箱里把黄油拿过来
Yeah.
So you're not coming to my karate match?
你真的不来看我的空手道比赛吗
Buddy, I told you, I got this event with the Vice President.
伙计,我说了,我要陪副总统参加活动
I'm sorry.
对不起
Chris, we talked about this, right?
克里斯,我们不是说好了吗
Your dad'll go to the next one.
你爸下次再去
Right? Right.
对吧,对
All right, dinner's ready. Everybody, sit down.
晚饭好了,大家都坐下
Whose turn is it to say grace?
轮到谁做感恩祷告了
Mine.
Dad, do you know how to do it?
爸,你知道该说什么吗
I think I can fake it.
我大概可以装装样子
Dear God,
主啊
bless this food to thy use
祝福我们享用这食物
and our lives to thy service.
以便于我们服侍你
And may you shine the light of your love on this family...
愿你以爱的光辉照耀这个家庭
...hold them close...
拥抱他们
...and protect them always.
并永远保护他们
Amen.
阿门
Amen.
阿门
Amen.
阿门
How did I do? Not bad.
我做得怎么样,不赖
The end of our lives is preordained.
我们生命的终点已然注定
We are not created for no reason.
我们来到世上,并非无缘无故
We are only finding the path we are meant to walk on.
我们只是在摸索那条该走的道路
So, purify your soul.
所以净化你的灵魂吧
Forget about the physical world.
忘却尘世
And take the time left to offer good deeds and obedience.
利用剩下的时间,多行善事
Remember, all of life's wasted time
记住,生命中枉费的时间
is behind you now.
已在身后
And the way forward is clear.
前路是清楚的
You were looking at the battle before you engaged in it,
在身陷战争之前,你只是个旁观者
and now you see it with your own eyes.
而现在你亲眼见到了
Dad?
What are you doing? What's going on?
你在干嘛,这是怎么了
How long have you been standing there?
你在那站了多久
Dana?
丹娜
Dad, you're scaring me.
爸,你吓到我了
Don't be scared.
别害怕
Was that Arabic?
刚才那是阿拉伯仪式吗
Yeah.
What does it mean?
你为什么要那么做
It means, um...
因为
I converted to Islam.
我转信伊斯兰教了
I didn't say anything to anyone,
我没有告诉你们
because I didn't want to upset you guys.
是不想让你们不开心
Well, then, it's a good thing you didn't shoot a deer,
还好你没有射死一只鹿
or step out on Mom,
背叛老妈
or beat the shit out of Mike.
或者痛扁麦克
Okay, I deserved that.
好吧,是我活该
Why do you wash your hands and feet like that?
为什么你要那样洗手洗脚
It's a ritual.
那是个仪式
It's about purifying your mind and body
只有净化了身体和灵魂
before presenting yourself to God.
才能把自己献给神
Does Mom know anything about any of this?
老妈知道吗
No.
不知道
She wouldn't get it...at all.
她根本理解不了
Our little secret then?
算是你我的小秘密好吗
Yeah.
These are the kind of issues facing Vice President Walden
这些是副总统华登在准备上午的
this morning as he prepares to give his remarks.
演说时需要面临的问题
The Vice President will be joined by staunch supporters
参与副总统演说的还有来自国防领域
from virtually every corner of the defense establishment,
各个机构的忠实拥护者
including the Secretaries of Defense and State
包括国防部长和国务卿
and the Joint Chiefs of Staff,
还有参谋首长联席会议的长期顾问
longtime advisor Elizabeth Gaines.
伊丽莎白·盖恩斯
The speech comes just days after a bombing
此次演说距造成5人死亡的
in downtown Washington left five people dead.
华府市中心爆炸案仅有几天
And it's clearly time to show...
此刻明显宣告
...in the next phase of the war on terror.
反恐战争进入下一阶段
Yet, the exact nature of those measures remain unclear.
但具体措施仍不明朗
At the CIA, Walden was widely credited with
由于发展了与军方的密切联系
developing closer ties with the armed forces,
利用更加军事化的手段
taking a more militarized approach to intelligence gathering,
进行情报收集和消灭敌对势力
and the elimination of insurgents.
华登在中情局享有盛誉
Under Walden's leadership, the use of drone strikes...
在他的领导下,无人机空袭...
Virgil?
维吉尔
...became a key strategy in the CIA's fight...
成为中情局战斗的主要策略
Virgil, where are my pills? I need them!
维吉尔,我的药呢,我要吃药
Vice President Walden has met with political resistance...
副总统华登已遇到了政治阻力
Virgil? Is anyone there?
维吉尔,有人在家吗
Carrie?
卡莉
I'm right here.
我在这呢
Here. Here.
给你
I need to get out of here.
我要出去
Good. Uh, great.
好啊
We'll go for a walk, huh?
我们出去走走吧
I want to go for a drive.
我想开车转转
What are you doing here?
你在这里干什么
You're supposed to be at the State Department.
你应该在国务院
I need your help with something first.
去之前要你帮忙
What is that?
这是什么
There's an 11-month gap in Abu Nazir's activities,
大概两年以前,阿布·纳齐尔的活动中
started around two years ago.
曾有十一个月的休眠期
He goes silent
他完全没动静
like he fell off the face of the earth.
就像从地球消失了一样
Theory is, there might have been some event that precipitated this,
按理说,一定是发生过什么大事
something that hit him personally,
打击到他个人的事件
took him out of action for a while.
才使他的行动搁浅了一段时间
And whose theory is that?
这是谁的想法
Just look at this.
看看这个
It's all redacted.
都描黑了
What the hell am I looking at?
要我看什么
I think it's a drone strike.
我相信那件大事是一次无人机空袭
Why's that?
为什么
This reference number here.
参考文号在这
How'd you find this?
你怎么发现的
Grid search.
拉网式搜查
Cross-referenced with Abu Nazir's likely locations
通过阿布·纳齐尔大概时间的
around the time in question...
可能地点相互比对
and I got hundreds of hits.
我找到了数百条信息
None like this.
都不像这样
Can I ask why you were even doing that?
可以问下你为什么要做这些吗
I told you,
告诉过你
there's a gap.
有个休眠期
This gap...is it related to that wall of garbage
这个休眠期,跟我们在卡莉家的墙上
we found in Carrie's apartment?
发现的那堆垃圾有关系吗
It was a time line, David.
那是时间线,大卫
It was classified material, Saul,
那是机密材料,索尔
improperly removed from this office,
未经批准就被一个疯女人从这里带走
assembled by a crazy woman into a crazy collage,
收集后拼成了一副疯癫的拼贴画
and I don't even want to know about your involvement in it.
我不想知道你也牵涉其中
Well, ask me.
那就问吧
I'll tell you.
我可以告诉你
I said i don't even want to know.
我说了我不想知道
I need you too much right now to have you land in custody.
目前我需要你,不希望你被监禁
I...I need you to do your job.
希望你能做好本职工作
I think I am.
我在做本职工作
You're not.
你没有
The Vice President is hosting a highly visible conference today.
副总统今天有个万众瞩目的会议
I asked you to be our man on the ground there.
我要你代表我们参加会议
Go do it.
去吧
This is good.
很好
Excellent, I can't feel my hands.
非常好,我手都麻了
We ought to sic him on Tom Walker.
我们应该让他去抓汤姆·沃克
Okay, let's go. This is good.
走吧,很好
We're going to be late.
要迟到了
Sure you don't want to come?
你真不去吗
Well, I want to.
我想去啊
Then do.
那就去啊
Come on, guys, we settled this already.
别这样,我们已经说好了
Next time.
下次
Sure.
Hey, come on.
走吧
Come on, Bruce Lee, you're going to miss your bout.
快点,李小龙,你要错过比赛了
You got everything? Yeah.
东西都带了吗,带了
Jess.
杰西
We're gonna be late. I'll see you later.
我们要迟到了,晚点见
The turn's right up here.
在那拐弯
Just going for a little drive, huh?
只是开车转转
We're driving, aren't we?
我们不是转着吗
Yeah.
Great.
很好
You want to tell me what the hell we're doing here?
能说说我们来这是要做什么吗
Getting some fresh air.
呼吸新鲜空气
No, I'm serious,
我认真的
Carrie, I have a van full of equipment,
卡莉,我的车里满是各种装备
a lot of it not exactly legal.
很多还不算合法
So why are we here?
我们为什么来这
Carrie.
卡莉
In a few hours, the Vice President is expected to announce
几个小时后,副总统会宣布
his candidate for President.
他将竞选总统
Okay.
好吧
Up ahead in that building
在那幢建筑前
he'll be surrounded by his entire team.
他将被整个团队包围
I said why are we here?
我是问我们来干什么
Half the government is going to be in one spot
半数政府官员齐聚一堂
and we've got a terrorist on the loose.
而有个恐怖分子正逍遥法外
And you think this is the target.
你认为这里是袭击目标
I think it's worth considering.
我觉得值得考虑
Okay, Carrie, look, first of all,
好吧,卡莉,首先
we don't have a terrorist on the loose.
我们没有任凭恐怖分子逍遥法外
We don't have anything.
我们也没有放任自流
You see these guys?
看到那些安保人员了吗
They have a terrorist on the loose
是他们任凭恐怖分子逍遥法外
and it's their job to do something about it.
所以恐怖分子的事归他们管
It's my job.
这事归我管
Not anymore it's not.
现在不是了
It'll always be my job.
我会一直管下去
Don't you get that?
你难道不明白吗
Look around, Carrie.
卡莉,你看看这周围
There is security up the wazoo here.
安保部署非常严密
They are on it.
有他们在
We are not needed.
根本不需要咱们插手
No, all those guys?
不行,就凭这些人
They're thinking it's a single sniper.
他们以为只需要防备一个狙击手
Because that's what it is.
事实就是如此
No, it's not.
不是
It doesn't make sense.
这根本说不通
Virgil, I...
维吉尔,我
I know I'm not wanted.
我知道这里不需要我
I know it's just us in this stupid van,
我也知道这辆破车里只有咱们俩
but I'm the same person I've always been
但我还是我,一直没变
and I need you to be on my side now.
所以我想让你跟我站在一边
I need you to say yes.
希望你会配合
Okay.
好吧
Come on, you got to back it out. Let's go.
快点,往后倒,快点
Sorry.
抱歉
Made a wrong turn.
拐错弯了
Find a place to park this thing.
先找个地方停车
Just a minute.
等一下
The door's locked.
你把门锁上了
I'm getting dressed.
我在换衣服
Dad, I really don't think you should go to this thing today.
爸爸,我真不想让你参与今天这个活动
This thing...
这个活动
...is being hosted by the Vice President.
是副总统举办的
So?
所以呢
So...
所以
...he's counting on me
他还指望着我
to be there.
会出席
Well, all they're saying on TV is how intense the security is.
电视报道说的都是安保工作多么紧张
Most since the inauguration--
他们都说安保工作
that's what they're saying.
大都从开幕式就开始了
Well, that's all taken care of.
既然安保这么严密
We have nothing to worry about.
咱们什么都不必担心了
I guess.
也许吧
Dad.
爸爸
What?
怎么了
Have you noticed how awkward it is,
你不觉得很怪吗
having this conversation through the door?
咱们隔着门聊天
I think I heard my car arrive.
我的车好像到了
You let 'em know I'll be a couple minutes?
你去告诉他们我一会就好,好吗
Seeing you praying like that last night,
昨天晚上看你祈祷的样子
I think it kind of freaked me out.
我心里很慌乱
Apparently.
那是当然
As if it's not enough that Tom Walker
好像还有比汤姆·沃克带着枪到处逃难
is running around out there with a gun.
更危险的事情要发生
You're safe.
你是安全的
Don't worry.
别担心
It's not me that I'm worried about.
我又不是在担心自己
I'll be fine.
我不会有事的
Two minutes.
再给我两分钟
I still think that you should stay here.
我还是觉得你应该待在家里
Be good.
听话
Sergeant Brody.
布洛迪中士
Who are you?
你是谁
Kandarian.
坎达里安
Secret Service.
一名特工
I've been assigned to you for the day.
今天由我全程陪同保护您
Let's go.
开车
Saul Berenson found a redacted document
索尔·贝伦森找到了一份机密文件
that points to the mission.
牵涉到那起空袭案
I thought that paper trail was burned.
我以为书面记录已经烧毁了
You and me both.
我也这么认为
What was he even looking for?
他这是要找什么
He was just fishing
他是在搜寻
for some action that might have caused Abu Nazir
可能导致阿布·纳齐尔那段时间
to drop out of sight around that time.
消失在人们视野之外的某些行动
Based on what?
有什么根据
Some theory he has
他推测
that the current situation is blowback.
当下正是恐怖分子反击的时候
You tell him it doesn't matter
告诉他,恐怖分子的动机
why terrorists do what they do.
根本没有研究价值
I have.
早跟他说过了
He's a security expert,
他是安保工作专家
he's not a fucking social worker.
不是他妈的什么社工
I know, I told him to drop it.
我知道,已经告诉他别查了
Don't tell him; make it happen.
别只是口头命令,我要的是结果
This cannot get out.
此事绝对不能外泄
Right?
不是吗
Operation wasn't above my security clearance;
这个行动还不至于让我后来被拉去做忠贞审查
it was off the books,
根本没有任何文字记录
or it was taken off after the fact.
也可能是后来被销毁的
Yeah, well, you're right.
你说的没错
The reference number implies a drone strike.
参考编号显示是一起无人机空袭
So there's got to be all kinds
也就是说,肯定有各种
of supporting documentation, yes?
辅助文档,对吗
That's the weird thing-- there's not.
奇怪的就是这一点,没有辅助文档
You check flight plans?
飞行计划查过了吗
Yeah.
查过了
What about ops tapes?
那行动录像带呢
I went down and checked the vault myself.
我亲自去地下储藏室找过了
The only thing that exists is
只有你在拉网式搜索中找到的
this redacted document you found on the grid search.
这一份机密文件
It probably wasn't even supposed to be there.
很可能这份文件当时都应该被销毁
Obviously.
显然如此
I'm stuck here
这边的工作牵绊着我
like some school crossing guard
我现在就像学校门口的协警一样忙乱
just so Estes can feel like his ass is covered.
这样埃斯蒂斯就会觉得丑事不会暴露
You want me to initiate
需要我起草一份
an official request for information?
正式的信息申请吗
I have a feeling that's the last thing we want to do.
我的直觉是,绝对不能这么做
I could reach out to some drone pilots.
我可以接触一些无人机操控员
Sir.
先生
Sorry.
抱歉
No, let's not raise flags.
不用,先别张扬
I'll follow up on it myself.
我自己接着追查
So what are we looking for exactly?
确切地说,我们要找到什么
Exactly I don't know.
确切地说,我不知道
It's not one thing, Virgil,
不是要找某一样东西,维吉尔
it's everything.
一切都要留意
All the Defense leaders will be here--
国防部所有的官员都会到场
at least two dozen high-value targets.
至少有24个重要人物
Yeah, so?
话是没错,所以呢
So a single sniper is not gonna take them all out.
所以仅凭一个狙击手是干不掉那么多人的
So you focus on the highest value target.
这么说你关注的是最重要的那位
But why here with all the security?
为什么这里的安保措施这么严密
That's exactly what I've been saying.
我一直都这么说的啊
You attack here if you're planning to take them all out.
要把这些人一网打尽,就得在这里下手
A group of people who are almost never
但这群人永远不会
in the same place at the same time.
在同一时间内出现在同一个地方
I'd really rather talk about this conference
我更愿意谈谈此次会议
and our need to rededicate
还有再次进行反恐活动的
our efforts to the war on terror.
努力与需要
Is that a course that the Vice President
副总统会在此次会议上
would pursue as Commander In Chief?
谋求最高指挥官的职位吗
He'll be here shortly; you can ask him yourself.
他马上就到了,直接问他本人吧
But the fact is, we are not comfortable with a war...
但事实上,我们也不喜欢战争
We're on the wrong side of the barrier, Virgil.
维吉尔,我们站错地方了
I agree. Now, come on.
同意,走吧
Let's go home.
回家
Carrie, you are working yourself up for nothing.
卡莉,你这是白费功夫
I wouldn't call a possible terrorist attack nothing. Shh!
阻止一场即将发生的恐怖袭击不是白费功夫
You can't say stuff like that.
别乱说话
Not here.
别在这里说
Don't worry, everything's fine.
别担心,一切都好
Is that what you want to hear?
这话中听吧
It's a bit excessive, isn't it, all this security?
阵仗有点大了吧,这么多安保人员
Windows open, please.
请摇下车窗
IDs?
出示证件
Sergeant Brody.
布洛迪中士
Sure.
没问题
Sorry about the inconvenience.
抱歉,给您带来了不便
Good to go!
放行
Brody?
布洛迪
What's he doing here?
他怎么来了
Uh, do me a favor; don't ask him.
求你了,别问他的事
I'm standing here because of him.
我有这个下场都是因为他
I lost my job because of him.
是他害我丢了工作
Carrie, we really should go now.
卡莉,我们真得走了
Carrie!
卡莉
God damn it, Carrie.
见鬼,卡莉
Nervous?
紧张吗
Well...I'll be standing in there with...
我即将跟两位内阁部长
two cabinet secretaries, couple of joint chiefs,
几位联席参谋长,还有国防情报局的首脑
head of Defense Intelligence.
站在一起
I'm just a platoon sergeant.
而我只是个排里的小中士
You'll get used to it.
慢慢就习惯了
He's here.
他来了
Sergeant Brody. Sir.
布洛迪中士,长官
Congratulations. Thank you, sir.
恭喜你,谢谢长官
Ms. Gaines, nice to see you again.
盖恩斯女士,很高兴再次会面
And you.
你也是
Mr. Vice President.
副总统先生
Thanks for coming out.
感谢捧场
Thank you for having me, sir.
多谢邀请,长官
Shit.
娘的
We have to get out of here.
赶紧撤吧
Come on! Come on!
走吧
Thank you. You're welcome.
多谢,不客气
Nicholas Brody.
在下尼古拉斯·布洛迪
Richard Halstead, I'm...
理查德·霍尔斯特德,我是
Secretary of Defense.
国防部长
Believe me, I know who you are.
我怎么会不认识您呢
What a fuck up.
搞什么飞机
Where's the Vice President?
副总统呢
Who knows?
谁知道啊
Where's the Vice President?!
副总统哪去了
He's all right. He's just right behind us.
他没事,在我们后头
Berenson.
我是贝伦森
It's me, Saul.
索尔,是我
Uh, I-I got to call you back. No!
我再打给你,别挂
Carrie, we've got a situation.
卡莉,我们这出了点状况
I-I-I know, I'm here.
知道,我在场
Saul, you have to listen to me.
索尔,仔细听我说
What do you mean, you're here?
你在场是什么意思
I saw the whole thing; the woman that was hit,
我看见了整个经过,中枪的女人
Elizabeth Gaines, she is not the target.
伊丽莎白·盖恩斯,不是凶手的目标
Vice President was the target.
副总统才是
Walker missed.
沃克失手了
Walker would not have missed once,
沃克一次都不会失手
never mind three times!
更别提三次了
This is... this is just stage one.
这只是第一阶段
The real attack has not come yet.
真正的袭击还没开始
What real attack? What are you talking about?
什么真正的袭击,你在说什么
Following an assassination attempt,
暗杀行动发生后
they'll sequester the high value targets,
他们会把重要人物藏匿起来
that's protocol.
这是规程
Right now, they're putting the Vice President and his team
现在,他们正在把副总统和他的人
out of sight, in a single, small space.
带离公众视线,藏到一个隔离的小空间内
They're supposed to be safe there, but they're not.
看似安全,其实不然
They're vulnerable.
这样更容易受袭击
How?
怎么袭击
Brody.
布洛迪
Brody?
布洛迪
For Christ's sake, Carrie, not this again.
老天爷啊,卡莉,你又犯病了吧
Forget about before; this is now.
以前的事先不提,顾着眼前吧
I saw him-Brody.
我看见布洛迪了
They hustled him right through the metal detectors
他们推着他和副总统一起
along with the Vice President.
通过金属探测器进到楼里
You even realize what you're saying?
你清楚你在说什么吗
Yes!
当然
He's planning on taking them all out.
他在计划将他们一起灭掉
That is what's coming!
这就是接下来要发生的情况
We've been hearing chatter for days now,
我们已经听他们念叨好几天了
Marine One, Marine Two.
什么海军一号,二号的
I-I-It's not the President's helicopter.
根本不是说总统的直升机
It's actual marines-Brody and Walker.
而是指真正的陆战士兵,布洛迪和沃克
They are Marine One and Marine Two.
他俩分别是陆战队一号和二号
They're working together, they must be.
他们一定是同伙
Saul, you hear me?
索尔,你听见我说的了吗
Yeah, I do.
是的
That's why Brody ratted me out,
这就是布洛迪出卖我的原因
'cause I was getting too close.
因为我离真相只差一步之遥
God, it finally all makes sense.
天啊,这下全解释通了
Yeah, sure.
没错
Saul, you got to get me in there.
索尔,你得想办法让我进去
There's a CT officer named Benton.
反恐组有个长官叫本顿
I-I-I know him.
我认识他
I'll send him out for you.
我让他去找你
Thanks. Hurry.
谢了,赶快
Yeah, bye.
好,再见
There's a woman outside the building, one of ours.
楼外头有个女的,是自己人
She's unstable,
她精神不太稳定
and you need to contain her.
你去把她控制起来
Her name's Carrie Mathison.
她叫卡莉·麦吉森
I'm not getting stuck down here for a day and a half.
我不想一天半都被困在这
That won't happen, sir.
不会的,长官
I won't run and hide, you understand?
我不要当缩头乌龟,懂吗
No one's asking that, just a little caution.
没人让您这么做,但谨慎为妙
Get your hands off me.
把你手拿开
My apologies.
抱歉
Fuck your caution.
去你妈的谨慎
One of my closest friends just got shot.
我一个挚友刚刚中枪了
All right, I understand.
好了,我明白
May I have your attention please.
全体请注意
We've initiated a full lockdown protocol for your protection.
安全起见,现启动一级防范禁闭程序
That means this door will now remain closed
意味着下列两种情况中任一发生后
until one of two things happen.
这道门才会开启
One, the sniper's apprehended, or, two,
第一,狙击手落网,第二
we establish to our satisfaction that he's left the vicinity,
确认他已离开周边地区
and it's safe to leave the room.
离开房间是安全的
And you believe this?
你能相信这一切吗
You fucking believe this?
你他妈的相信吗
You're safe, sir. That's the priority.
长官,您脱险了,这才是重中之重
Safe from what?!
从哪脱险了
We look like a bunch of idiots.
我们像一群白痴
Well, you're my advisors.
你们是我的智囊团
How about some advice?
怎么都歇菜了
How about some fucking advice?
他妈的建议呢
How do we spin this?
眼下怎么处理
There is nothing left to think about.
抛开一切杂念
Clench your teeth.
咬紧牙关
Say the holy words.
默念祷文
Remember Issa.
想想埃萨
I advise we wait, like the man said.
我建议等待,照他说的做
There a men's room here?
有洗手间吗
There better be.
这就好
This way.
这边请
Where is he? There's no time.
他在哪里,没时间了
Wait.
等等
Oh, there he is.
他来了
Whoa, whoa, whoa, I said wait.
停,停,我说了等等
What's with all the backup?
这帮后援来干什么
Damn you, Saul.
你妈逼,索尔
Virgil, am I crazy?
维吉尔,我疯了吗
Look, you know you are.
你的病你不知道吗
No, I mean about Brody.
不是,我说布洛迪的事
Just tell me if I am.
告诉我,我疯了没有
Virgil, I need to know!
维吉尔,我得搞明白
I don't know, okay? But I trust you.
拜托,我不知道,不过我相信你
I need your keys.
给我你车钥匙
Where are you going?
你要去哪儿
You don't want to know. All right, go.
你不想知道的,好吧,快走
I'll run interference.
我帮你周旋
Ben!
Hey which one of you guys is Benton?
你们哪个叫本顿
Are you Benton?
你是本顿吗
Which one of you is Benton?
你们谁是本顿
Any word out there?
外面有消息吗
No.
没有
Well, they said this could happen.
他们说过可能会发生这种事
You okay? You look a little peaked.
你没事吧,看着有点萎
Well, not a fan of being locked up, I guess.
我不太喜欢被关起来
You've reenergized him, you know.
知道吗,你让他如虎添翼
Sir?
阁下
Walden.
华登
He sees you as a living, breathing vindication
他视你为所有政绩
of everything he's ever done.
的鲜活见证
He's got big plans for you.
要对你委以重任
Wouldn't you know it, no paper towels.
还用说吗,纸巾都没有
Another fuck up.
恶心事没完没了
Oh, come on.
快解开呀
...massive search for the sniper is now underway
...对枪手的大规模围捕
in the area between E Street
正在东大街与独立大道
and Independence Avenue
之间展开
all the way from the Potomac to 17th...
波托马克至第十七街的所有道路...
I'm coming!
来啦
No one is going in or out.
任何人均不得进出
Eyewitnesses say the vice president and his supporters...
目击者称,副总统及其支持者...
My God.
天呐
Oh, my God. Yeah? What?
天呐,来了,谁啊
What are you doing here?
你来干嘛
You're Dana, right? Yeah.
你是丹娜吧,对
I'm Carrie Mathison. I know who you are.
我是卡莉·麦吉森,我认识你
It's about your dad.
是你爸爸的事
Was he hit?
他中枪了吗
No.
没有
I saw on the TV... No. I-I know. I was there.
我看电视里... 真没事,我就在现场
I saw it happen. He wasn't shot.
我亲眼看见,他没中枪
But, Dana, I need your help. Can I come inside?
不过丹娜,你得帮我,我能进去吗
You heard about Tom Walker?
你知道汤姆·沃克吗
Yeah. How he was turned against us?
知道,知道他怎么变节的吗
Yeah. Did he shoot those people?
嗯,开枪杀人的是他吗
Yes.
Dana, listen to me.
丹娜,听我说
Your dad told me that you are the one who understands him,
你爸爸告诉我,只有你了解他
who he listens to.
而且他听你的
And this is very hard to say,
这话很不好开口
but your dad is working with Tom Walker.
可你爸爸和汤姆·沃克是同伙
They're working together.
他们合作行事
They are carrying out an attack right now.
目前正在策动一起袭击
What are you talking about?
你说什么呀
He is with the vice president and other innocent people.
他正和副总统及其他无辜的人在一起
He is going to kill them
要是我们不阻止你爸爸
if we don't stop them.
他就要杀掉他们
Okay, you have to call him and just talk him down.
明白了吗,你得打电话劝他罢手
All right?
好吗
This will get you to the Secret Service.
你可以跟特勤局特工通话
That'll connect you.
他们帮你转
We don't have much time.
我们时间不多了
You can do this, Dana.
你行的,丹娜
Okay.
好吧
Hi. Um, I'm at 3319 Chapman, and it's... it's emergency.
喂,查普曼街3319号,紧急情况
There's... there's an insane woman...
这里... 有个变态女人...
No! No! Dana!
不,别,丹娜
Get out! Dana, please. Get back inside!
你滚,丹娜,求你了,快回来
Get out of my house! Dana, please,
滚出我家去,丹娜,求你了
get back inside. Get out! Please!
快进屋,你滚
get back inside. Get out of my house!
快进来,滚远点
Dana!
丹娜
You must have noticed.
你肯定察觉了
Leave me alone! Something strange, him acting off.
你滚开,不对劲的事,他怪怪的
No, you're off! Just call him and make sure.
不,你走开,就打个电话确定一下
Something is wrong with you!
你是个疯婆子
God! Why are you even here?! I told you!
天呐,你怎么还不走,我都说了
So that we can stop him.
这样好来阻止他
Who's that with Dana?
和丹娜一起那人是谁
Stay in the car. Leave me alone.
待在车里,离我远点
Mom... Mom... What's going on?
妈,妈,怎么回事
She-she came here
她跑来说
and she says that Dad is working with Tom Walker!
爸爸是和汤姆·沃克一伙儿的
Get in the house. Call the police, right now.
进屋去,马上打电话报警
I already did. Dana? Dana, please.
我报过了,丹娜,丹娜,求求你
Please call him. Get away from her!
求你给他打个电话,你别碰她
Jessica, listen... What are you doing
杰西卡,听我说,你要干嘛
telling some crazy story to my daughter? No, it's not crazy.
和我女儿讲这些疯话,不,不是疯话
He has intentions to kill the vice president and his staff.
他要杀掉副总统一行
You have to believe me. Believe you?
你要相信我,信你
It's not too late to stop him.
现在阻止他还不算晚
I told Dana she needs to call him...
我让丹娜给他打个电话...
You fucked my husband. And now you need to call him.
你上了我老公,现在你给他打电话
He tells you to get lost,
他都让你滚蛋了
and-and now you're...
现在你又...
making up all those crazy shit.
又来编这套鬼话
No, you're not listening to me.
不,你根本没听我说
Of course I'm not listening to you.
我当然不听你胡说
Please, just call him. You really don't want this happening.
求你了,就打个电话,你绝不想惨剧发生的
Are we okay here? No, we're not okay.
有问题吗,有问题
Okay, please.
拜托你了
You don't understand what's going on, any of you!
你都不明白这事有多严重,你们都不明白
Ma'am... Okay, the world is about to end,
女士,这世界都快到末日了
and we're standing around talking!
我们还站在这里闲扯淡
Ma'am, come with us. No! Get... get off of me!
女士,跟我们走,不,别碰我
Come with us! Come on! Get off of me!
跟我们走,快走,滚开
Do not move!
别动
Stay down!
趴好了
Stay... stay there.
待那别过来
Shit.
妈的
You okay in there?
你没事吧
Yeah, fine.
我很好
We found the shooter's weapon
我们发现凶手的武器
abandoned in an apartment a block away.
被遗弃在一个街区外的公寓里
It shouldn't be too much longer, we'll have you all out of there.
用不了太久,你们就能都走了
Great.
很好
You sure you're okay?
你确定你没事吗
I'm feeling a little sick, actually.
我身体不太舒服
If you need a doctor or anything? No. No.
要叫医生吗,不必了
That won't be necessary.
没那个必要
Sergeant Brody.
布洛迪中士
I got a call for you, from your daughter.
你女儿的电话
She says it's an emergency.
说是急事
Dana? Dad... where are you?
丹娜,爸爸,你在哪里
Dana, I got to call you back.
丹娜,我回头打给你
No, Dad, no.
爸爸,别挂
There was... there was this crazy woman at our house,
家里来了个疯女人
the one that... that, you know, you were with,
就是... 之前和你好过的那个
and... she was saying all these things about you,
她瞎编了一大堆关于你的事
and I just... I had to hear your voice.
我得听听你的声音才安心
Dad?
爸爸
Dad?
爸爸
Yeah.
我在
Yeah, but, Dana, I...
但是,丹娜,我...
Dad, she said that you were working with Tom Walker,
爸爸,她说你和汤姆·沃克是一伙的
that-that you're a terrorist.
说你是个恐怖分子
I'm not.
我不是
I know, Dad, I know. Of course you're not.
我知道,爸爸,你当然不是
I-I wouldn't have believed her,
我才不会相信她
because you would never do anything like that, ever. Ever.
因为你绝对绝对不会做这样的事
I didn't believe her at all.
我根本没信她
Dana, I'm here with a group of people.
丹娜,我现在和很多人在一起
Look, I've got to go.
我得挂了
No, Dad, don't.
不,爸爸,别挂啊
We're just, uh, we're in a holding area,
我们在等待区
and, um, you know, they're about to let us out.
他们快要放我们出去了
So you're coming home?
那你会回家吗
Sure.
当然
Tell me that.
逐字逐句告诉我
Yeah, I'm coming home.
好,我会回家
No, Dad, don't say it like that.
不,爸爸,别用那种语气说
Dad...
爸爸
promise me.
答应我
You have to promise me that you're coming home, Dad.
爸爸,你得答应我你一定会回家
Dad?
爸爸
Dad, you have to promise me.
爸爸,你得向我保证
I need you.
我需要你
You know that.
你知道的
I'm coming home, Dana.
我会回家的,丹娜
I promise.
我保证
Okay.
Thank you.
谢谢
Copy.
收到
All right, we're clear.
好了,我们安全了
We're clear.
可以走了
Nick...
尼克
you look like shit.
瞧你这副鬼样子
Come on.
走吧
What a fuckin' day.
今天真操蛋
Our thoughts and prayers go out to her family...
我们向她的家人致以我们深切的追思
as does this pledge:
并许下承诺
Her murder will not go unpunished.
凶手必将受到法律的制裁
For this reason...
因此...
I stand before you today to officially announce
今天,我站在你们面前,正式宣布
my intention to run for President of the United States,
我将参加美国总统竞选
and to rededicate myself and this nation...
再次投身于国家事业
Yes, of course. Yes. Anytime.
没事,随时为您效劳
That was the police.
是警察打来的
They want to know if we want to press charges.
问我们要不要提起诉讼
Brody, are you listening to me?
布洛迪,你在听我说话吗
What did you tell them?
你怎么和他们说的
That I would talk to you.
我说会先征求你的意见
I'll take care of it.
这事交给我处理
This woman is sick.
那个女人有病
There's something seriously wrong with this woman.
她根本就不正常
So whatever you decide...
不管你怎么决定
I don't want to ever hear her name in this house again.
我不想再在家里听到她的名字
I said I'll take care of it!
我说了我会处理
Good.
很好
I'm gonna go see if Dana's doing better.
我去看看丹娜好点没有
Saul.
索尔
Mr. Vice President.
副总统先生
Give us, uh, five minutes?
让我们聊五分钟
Let's make it ten, be on the safe side.
稳妥起见,十分钟吧
Ten.
那就十分钟
How's Mira? Oh, great. Thanks.
米拉怎么样,很好,谢谢关心
Now that you and David Estes
你和大卫·埃斯蒂斯已经在
have already handle about this mess?
着手收拾这个烂摊子了是吧
What are you playing at, Saul?
那你在忙什么呢,索尔
I called it fuck the terrorists.
用我的话说就是在忙着操恐怖分子

重点单词   查看全部解释    
upset [ʌp'set]

想一想再看

adj. 心烦的,苦恼的,不安的
v. 推翻,

联想记忆
related [ri'leitid]

想一想再看

adj. 相关的,有亲属关系的

 
obedience [ə'bi:djəns]

想一想再看

n. 服从,顺从

 
switch [switʃ]

想一想再看

n. 开关,转换,鞭子
v. 转换,改变,交换

 
cell [sel]

想一想再看

n. 细胞,电池,小组,小房间,单人牢房,(蜂房的)巢室

 
interference [.intə'fiərəns]

想一想再看

n. 妨碍,干扰
[计算机] 干涉

联想记忆
pursue [pə'sju:]

想一想再看

v. 追捕,追求,继续从事

联想记忆
cabinet ['kæbinit]

想一想再看

n. 橱柜,内阁
adj. 私人的

联想记忆
conference ['kɔnfərəns]

想一想再看

n. 会议,会谈,讨论会,协商会

联想记忆
grace [greis]

想一想再看

n. 优美,优雅,恩惠
vt. 使荣耀,使优美

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。