So I mainly drink from blood bags.It's not as good as the fresh stuff,
所以我基本上喝的都是血袋里的血 虽然不像新鲜的血那么美味
but it beats the animal blood that Stefan's been trying to get me to drink.
但比起斯特凡让我喝的动物血 血袋要好喝多了
So you steal the blood from the hospital?Damon does.
那你从医院里偷血袋吗 达蒙偷的
I've been pilfering his supply, so...And as long as you have blood, you don't need to kill?
最近我一直在偷他的喝 只要你有血喝 你就不会杀人 是吗
I want to.It's my basic nature now.
其实我想杀人 现在这是我的本能
But on a healthy diet,I can control it.
但是通过合理的饮血 我能控制好
I'm getting better at it.I'm better than Stefan.He's a bit of a problem drinker.A blood-aholic.
我控制得越来越好了 我比斯特凡强多了 他对血有点小问题 有点嗜血
I don't want this for you.I know.
我不想你变成这样 我懂
But when life gives you lemons.Damon's home.
但是如果命运真的如此 达蒙到家了
Here's his bag.As requested.Ok, grab that corner.
这是他的包 照你吩咐拿来的 抓住那个角
Why are we doing this?Because I don't want to stain the carpet.
为什么要这样做 我可不想弄脏地毯
I knew you were going to say something like that.Judging again.
我就知道你会说这些 又要损我了
He's not going to be out much longer.Looks like this guy's used to being tied up.
他马上会清醒 貌似这家伙早已习惯被绑着了
What are you doing?You're looking for a moon stone.I am trying to help you find it.
你要干嘛 你要找月光石 我在帮你找
Oh, good, yeah.Find out if he gave it to Katherine,and find out where she is.
很好 看看他是不是把它给了凯瑟琳 还有她在哪儿
And find out what they're going to do with it once they get it.
再看下他们拿到月光石后 要用它做什么