small.Dark.There's water.Like a sewer?No.Like a well?
在某个很小 很黑的地方 还有水 下水道吗 不是 貌似像井
That can't be right.Yeah.It's a well.Why would it be in a well?
应该不会 对了 就是口井 为什么在井里呢
I told you,I only get what I get.
我告诉过你 我只能看到我能看到的
That's it. That's all I got.Hey, judgey.Thank you.
就这样 我只知道这些 嘿 小判官 谢了
Come on.Wake up, wolf boy.How's your mom?Elena filled me in on everything.
来吧 清醒吧 狼崽子 你妈妈还好吧 埃琳娜把事情都告诉我了
Um, I'm going to take her home tonight.Caroline.Never mind, I gotta go.
我打算今晚带她回家 卡罗琳 没什么 我要走了
Did you, um,find the moon stone thing?Not yet.
你 找到月光石了吗 还没
Hey, do you remember that old well where we used to play When we were kids?Yeah.
你记不记得我们小时候 经常去玩的那口古井吗 记得
It's in the woods. Do you remember where?
它在树林里 你记得具体位置吗
On the edge of the old Lockwood property.Why?
在洛克伍德家老房子旁边 问这个干嘛
I think that's where Mason is keeping the moon stone.I gotta go.
我想梅森应该把石头放那儿了 我得走了
Well, I can come with you.No, it's ok.Sure.Ok.
我跟你一起吧 不需要 好吧 好的
Where's Caroline? This is like her thing.
卡罗琳在哪儿 她不是最热衷这事儿吗
I can't believe she's not here. She had something else to do.
不敢相信她居然没来 她有其他事
Is she seeing someone?Matt, come on. No, she's not.
她在和别人约会吗 马特 拜托 她没有
Anyone seen Mason?
你们看到梅森了吗
He, uh, he took off. Said he wasn't sure when he'd be back.So weird.
他走了 说他不确定何时回来 太奇怪了