手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 大西洋帝国 > 大西洋帝国第三季 > 正文

大西洋帝国第三季(MP3+中英字幕):第12集:努基割让东西给罗斯坦

来源:可可英语 编辑:sophie   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

You're going to West Overton, Pennsylvania.

你得去宾夕法尼亚州,西奥弗顿
The Overholt Distillery. Andrew Mellon's place.
欧文赫特酿酒厂, 安德鲁·梅隆的酒厂
What do I do when I get there?
我到了那儿要做什么
Get it up and running as soon as possible.
尽快让它运转起来
I'm pregnant. It's yours.
我怀孕了,是你的
There's 50 pounds of white we borrowed big from Masseria for.
我们向马赫里亚借钱买的五十磅白粉
We gotta start moving it.
必须赶紧卖出去
Nucky's Irishman, he went after Masseria.
努基的爱尔兰人去杀马赫里亚
They sent him back in a box.
被装进箱子送了回去
Let this one go.
这笔生意别做了
Mrs. Thompson has left.
汤普森夫人已经离开了
The children?
孩子们呢
A taxi to the station, all of them.
出租车送他们一起去的车站
Rosetti's here with Maserria's men, I'm guessing.
罗塞蒂来了,应该还带了马赫里亚的人
I came to you for help.
我来找你帮忙
You're always a welcome guest here,
这里的大门永远为你敞开
but I have a business to run.
但我还要做生意
Everything gonna stay the same.
一起都不会改变
Only now, you'll have a pal in charge.
但是现在你的好朋友说了算
A pound each.
每包一磅
You know what? You're under arrest.
你知道么,你被逮捕了
What are you doing? We're going to Julia's.
你在做什么, 我们去茱莉亚家
He doesn't belong here.
他不属于这
This is the only home he has.
他就这一个家
Not in some fantasy world of yours.
不能活在你幻想的世界里
Mr. Rosetti wants this man gone.
罗塞蒂先生不希望他留在这
Are we stuck with each other?
我们只剩互相了么
I'll go down the road with you a mite farther.
我再陪你走一遭吧
I cut a deal. With Torrio?
我达成了协议, 和托里奥
With him.
和他
You and me sit down and we talk about who dies, huh?
你我坐下来,好好谈谈该送谁上西天的问题
Mayor Bader, what do you
巴德市长
have to say about all the recent violence?
你对最近发生的暴力事件,有何看法
We have men in the field, boys. Sheriff's Department is on it.
我们已经着手了,警长在调查
When will some arrests be made?
什么时候逮捕相关人员呢
Any day now. Have you lost control of the city?
随时, 你已经无法控制这座城市了吗
There's no need for wild accusations.
不必胡乱指控
But the bodies are piling up.
但死的人越来越多
11 murders and counting.
超过十一起谋杀案
That's a statement, not a question.
这是声明,不是问题
Have you lost control of the city?
你已经无法控制这座城市了吗
Sheriff Keck and his men are taking every possible measure
凯克警长和他的警员竭尽全能
to ensure public safety.
保护大家的安全
Have you lost control? Absolutely have not.
是否已经失控, 当然没有
Is that what you want the tourists to believe?
这是你想让游客相信的话吗
The everyday visitor has nothing to fear.
游客无须害怕
Nothing to fear except gunfire.
但是要小心枪火
These attacks are gangsters versus gangsters
这些都是黑帮之间的争斗
and ordinary citizens have no cause for undue concern.
普通百姓无须过度忧心
So you admit this town you claim to control
你的意思是,你声称在你之手的城市
is in the hands of criminals?
其实已被罪犯掌控
Where they from? New York? Philly?
他们是哪里的人, 纽约,费城
Where they from? New York? Philly? Chicago?
他们是哪里的人, 纽约,费城,
They Italians?
是意大利人吗
One at a time, please. One at a time.
一个一个问,一个一个来
Are they the ones behind the shootings at the Ritz?
他们是丽兹枪杀案的幕后使者吗
Now, once again, that is the kind of irresponsible
我再说一次,这是不负责任的...
What about the Northside killings? Are the Negroes involved?
北边的谋杀案呢, 有黑鬼参与吗
If you let me get a word in Where's Nucky Thompson?
请容我说一句, 努基·汤普森在哪里
Mr. Thompson Is he pulling the strings?
汤普森先生, 是他主使的吗
Mr. Thompson Is he alive or dead?
汤普森先生, 他是生是死
Let's get something straight.
先把事情说清楚
Nucky Thompson doesn't run this city.
这座城市不归努基·汤普森管
I do.
是我管
Right!
That's a riot.
真有趣
I left you nine messages at the Ritz.
我在丽兹给你留了九条信息
I'm completely in the dark out here.
我在这儿啥都不知道
They don't have papers in Pennsylvania?
宾州没有报纸吗
Did I miss something?
我错失了什么新闻
I'm fighting a war from a fucking lumberyard.
我在一个木场打仗呢
Now see? This is all new information.
看到没,这就是我不知道的新消息
Are you at Overholt?
你在欧文赫特吗
I've been here for five days.
我来了五天了
And?
然后呢
Don't you know what you got here?
你不知道这有些什么吗
I've never been near the place.
我没去过那地方
Then you need to come see it.
那你还是来看看吧
I can't make it down the block without getting shot at.
我走不过一街区,就会吃子弹
TAhat's too bad.
情况不妙啊
'Cause it's worth the trip.
不过你值得来一趟
What the fuck are you trying to tell me?
你他妈的到底想说什么
Well, I'm no expert,
我不是专家
but this place gets cooking,
不过这地方有搞头
you're the biggest bootlegger in the country.
你是国内最大的私酒商
Did you hear me? I'll call you back.
你听到了吗, 我等会儿回你电话
What the fuck is going on?
怎么回事
Break it up. I said break it up!
放手,我说放手
You promised to keep a lid on this.
你保证会控制局面的
Got to blow off steam some kind of ways.
总得想个法子出出气
He gave his word they'd stay on their own side.
他保证过他们的人不会越界
How they supposed to get to the head?
不越界怎么上厕所
Dig a hole. Why's it my problem?
挖个洞,这不是我的问题
How about I give you the shovel and you do the digging?
我给你铲,你挖吧
Chalky, enough.
朝琪,够了
Okay?
好吗
Let's get something straight.
我先把话说清楚
I need him and I need those men.
我需要他,我需要这些人
Maybe I ought to take my boys and go home.
也许我该带我的人回家去
Fine, call Torrio. Tell him the deal's off.
好吧,打给托里奥,告诉他协议终止
No, the deal's with me.
不,你是和我定的协议
Then what's a handshake with you supposed to be worth?
那和你言和为的是什么
We'll head to the Boardwalk, down by Margate.
我们会去木板路,马盖特区尽头
See if we can't get Rosetti to stick his head out.
看能不能引罗塞蒂出来
You need to watch out for civilians.
你们得保护好市民
No, we need to watch out for ourselves.
不,我们得保护好自己
The rest is for you to clean up.
剩下的交给你们处理
Get your bingobongos to help.
让你的走狗们帮帮忙
Come on, we're going hunting.
走,打猎去
You were all told to lay off the supply.
你们都不准再喝了
The whores are gone.
小姐们都走了
The fuck we supposed to do if we can't have a drink?
没酒喝,我们搞毛啊
Keep sober so you don't get taken out next time.
保持清醒,下次才不会被抬着出去
If I'm gonna catch it, I'd rather be tight.
如果要死,我情愿醉着
You want the boss to hear you say that?
你想让老大听听你说的话吗
What the fuck do I care anymore?
我他妈的懒得管这么多
No wine.
没有酒
Forget about it. I no come all this way to have a drink.
算了,我奔波而来可不是为了喝酒
Keep everyone away from here.
清场
Let's go.
走吧
How many men I give you?
我给了你多少人
Exactly?
精确说
Exactly.
精确说
43.
四十三个
And how many of my men you have left?
你还剩多少人
Exactly?
精确说
31.
三十一个
Plus nine of my own.
包括我的九个人
So 12 of my men you lose.
那你失去了我给你的十二个人
And for what?
换来的是什么呢
I got the hotel.
我得到了他的酒店
I got the casino.
我得到了他的娱乐场
I got his warehouse.
我得到了他的仓库
You no have Nucky Thompson.
但是你没抓到努基·汤普森
Huh? And Arnold Rothstein,
也没抓到阿诺德·罗斯坦
he's still eating dinner in Times Square.
他现在还在时代广场吃饭
All these words you say,
你说的那些话
what do they mean?
是什么意思
I'm leaving bodies on the ground, Joe.
乔,我已经干掉了很多人
We're winning.
我们快赢了
And half of Thompson's crew,
汤普森手上的人
they're shines.
一半都是黑鬼
You can't count them as a whole person.
他们不能算完整的人
What does it matter once they're dead?
只要他们都死了,就无所谓了
I'm gonna keep mine.
我会遵守我的诺言
Perfect.
很好
Now you know what time it is.
这样你就知道时间了
I'd like to go in, please.
请让我进去
Such a gentleman.
真有风度
Not always.
有时候吧
Dear. I have your lunch.
亲爱的,我给你端午餐来了
It's your favorite.
是你最喜欢的
Ham on white bread.
白面包配火腿
A dill pickle.
还有腌黄瓜
And Oreos if you finish everything.
如果你都吃光了,还有奥利奥
Aren't you hungry?
不饿吗
Why don't you come out and we'll eat together?
出来吧,我们一起吃
Would you like that?
好不好
Then I'll come in and sit with you.
然后我进去陪你坐着
That way, it won't be so lonely.
那样你就不那么孤单了
Yes.
All right, darling.
好吧,亲爱的
I understand.
我理解
Harry, come on, we gotta go!
哈利,快点,我们得走了
I'll get my jacket.
我去拿夹克
Hey, who's gonna do the cookin' today?
今天谁做饭
Hey, Jimmy, you hear the game last night?
吉米,你收听昨晚的比赛了吗
Here.
It's good for another scrape.
还能再用一次
I'm in the middle of this.
我忙着呢
What happened?
怎么回事
Slug straight through the radiator.
散热器打坏了
And the hose is shot.
管子也是
I'll do that after.
我待会儿再修那个
You're gonna get all dirty.
你要弄脏手了
Who kept that old Willys of yours running?
你怎么还开那辆老车
Who sold it to me in the first place?
当初是谁卖给我的
Wasn't anything wrong with it.
那时候车挺好的
Except for the brakes, rear axle, cylinder heads.
就是刹车,后桥,气缸盖有点毛病
Worked well enough to get you and June lost in the woods.
你和琼不照样开着进小树林吗
Yeah, those were nice rides.
是啊,真是美好的时光
You got them someplace safe?
你把他们送去安全的地方了吗
With her sister up in Brigantine.
去布里格汀她姐姐那里了
You?
你呢
How's that?
什么意思
Margaret and the kids.
玛格丽特和孩子们
Ow! Shit!
该死
Fuck.
妈的
What are you laughing about?
你笑个什么劲
Who said I'm laughing?
谁说我笑了
Look at us.
瞧瞧我们
Two Pineys and a brokedown car.
俩老小伙儿和一辆破车
Maybe that's why.
或许就因为这个
Why what?
什么
We didn't stop while the going was good.
我们没有激流勇退
Always trying to pinch for a little bit more.
总想再捞点好处
Just in case.
以防万一
I never told them to pass the 18th Amendment.
又不是我让他们通过十八号修正案的
Did you?
你呢
Where's it gotten us?
瞧我们落到了什么田地
Worry about that later.
回头再操心那个
After Rosetti's in the ground.
等把罗塞蒂埋了的
Then what?
然后呢
Get the town running again.
重振这个城市
Keep everybody in line this time.
这次让他们都规规矩矩的
Leave that part to me.
这个就交给我吧
Stop kidding yourself, Eli.
别自欺欺人了,伊莱
You'll never be Sheriff again.
你不可能再当上治安官了
You got to rub my face in it?
你非得这么贬我吗
After all this?
我们都一起出生入死了
That's not what I meant.
我不是那个意思
It's over here however this plays out.
不管结局如何,我们在这儿都没戏了
No one's gonna come within 100 yards of me.
再不会有人来跟我打交道了
Not in Atlantic City. Not in New York.
大西洋城,纽约都不会有了
Not anywhere. Sure they will.
哪都不会了, 当然会
You just got to offer them something they want.
你只要给他们点甜头
How do I do that?
我要怎么做
I don't know.
我不知道
You're the man with all the angles.
足智多谋的是你
Mr. Doyle. Am I disturbing you?
多伊尔先生, 打扰你了吗
Yes.
是的
Oh, all right.
好吧
I know you said you didn't want to talk to me again.
我知道你不想再跟我说话了
It's just...
只是
I'm all at sea over here.
我有点不知所措
And where is it you've gone adrift?
你是在哪"不知所措"呢
I'm saying three words.
我就说三个词
Overholt. Distillery. Pennsylvania.
欧文赫特,酒厂,宾夕法尼亚州
I know about Overholt, Mr. Doyle.
欧文赫特的事我知道,多伊尔先生
What I don't is why you wish to discuss it with me.
我不知道你为什么想跟我谈这事
Because I'm sitting in it
因为,我现在
right now.
就在这儿
It's...
这里
very large.
非常大
And a certain person that we both know
而我们都认识的某个人
made an arrangement with another person to run it.
跟另一个人约定让他来经营这里
But that first person, his back is to the wall.
但那第一个人,现在走投无路了
I bet he'd give up anything
我敢说他会不惜一切
just to keep from going under for a third time.
不让自己三度翻船
I'm listening.
我在听
How'd you get that scar?
这疤是怎么来的
Mulberry Bend. You know where that is?
桑本德,知道在哪吗
Sure. Bandit's Alley.
知道, 强盗巷
Little shit came up behind me one night with a shank...
有天晚上一个小混蛋拿把刀从后面袭击我
carved me another smile.
给我割出了一个微笑
It's a park now.
那里现在是公园了
Push your baby in a stroller.
可以用手推车推着小宝宝在那儿逛
Pricks like you, they come and go.
你这种混蛋,只能嚣张一时
Nobody remembers them.
没人会怀念你们
All that stays is the law.
只有法制能长存
Then I guess I'd better reform my ways.
那我该改邪归正啊
Who's your partner?
你搭档是谁
Nobody.
没人
Who do you buy from?
你买谁的货
Some Chink. Which one?
中国佬, 哪个
Fuck do I know? Name sounds like a toothache.
我怎么知道,名字听着像是牙痛
Who put up the money?
谁凑的钱
My sister.
我姐姐
She lifted it from your wallet while she was yanking your ghianda.
她给你打飞机时从你钱包里偷的
There's something you don't understand.
有件事你不明白
You think you get some shyster,
你以为你能找个不要脸的律师
walk out of here, beat the rap?
帮你逃脱责任
You could disappear.
你可以消失
You said there was the law.
你不是说法律长存吗
We are the law.
我们就是法律
What if
如果
what if I tell you where you could find 50 pounds of white?
我告诉你们去哪能找到五十磅的白粉呢
Yours?
你的吗
Why would I give up my own stash?
我干嘛要交出我自己的货
To save your ass.
救你小命
Is that what you're offering?
你能保我命吗
Nobody is offering anything.
没人说这话
Then what's in it for me? Only when I got a chance of winning.
那我有什么好处
Best you could do here is not lose.
你最好的结果,就算不输
I got the broad here.
那女人找你
Please show her in.
请让她进来
That's all right. Thank you.
没事了,谢谢
May I sit?
能坐下吗
It's your house. You don't have to ask permission.
这是你家,不必征求我同意
Must be hard
你肯定不容易吧
to be away from your girls.
跟你的丫头分开
Your two daughters.
你的两个女儿
Oh, yeah. Yeah.
是啊
At that age,
她们现在的年龄
you take off for a few days, you miss so much.
走开几天,就会错过好多
How old are they?
她们多大了
16 and 14, I think.
好像是一个十六,一个十四
Tommy's only six.
汤米只有六岁
Six.
六岁
Got his whole life ahead of him.
大好人生摆在眼前呢
I've tried to shelter him
我努力想保护他
from harsh realities.
不用面对残酷的现实
It hasn't been easy.
但并不容易
Don't get so down on yourself.
别对自己这么苛刻
You're doing a swell job.
你做得很好了
There's always company around here.
这里整天人来人往
Kids love that.
孩子都喜欢热闹
Maybe...
或许
maybe it's best we let you conduct your business
或许我们应该让你专心谈生意
without distractions.
别有太多干扰
Don't see what you're getting at.
我不明白你要说什么
That Tommy and I go someplace else. Just for a bit.
我带汤米去别处,就住一阵子
Yeah.
是吗
I don't think I want that.
我觉得我不想那样
Why not?
为什么
I like having you around.
我喜欢有你在身边
If I didn't know where you were,
如果不知道你在哪里
I might get... anxious.
我可能会,很担心
You don't have to worry about me.
你不需要担心我的
Jeez, Red, I hope not.
里德,那是最好
This is gonna work out. You'll see.
会好起来的,你等着瞧吧
Get everything settled,
先把事情摆平
then you and me,
然后我们俩
we'll show this town how it's done.
让全城的人都开开眼
You and me?
我们俩
Set you up fine.
让你风光起来
Best of everything.
什么都是最好的
All this grief running whores,
这群奔丧一样的婊子
you won't need to bother.
再不用你操心
I'm gonna treat you like a queen.
我要侍奉你如女王
Would you?
是吗
Up there on a pedestal.
高踞在宝座上
And where are you?
你又在哪里呢
I'm way down below.
我在下面
Like a little bug
像一只小小的虫子
crawling around on your toe.
匍匐在你脚下
I could crush you.
我可以碾死你
Just squash me flat
把我碾成碎屑
till I'm begging for more.
直到我求你继续
Is that what you'd like?
那是你想要的吗
I'm just having some fun.
我不过是寻开心
People have fun in different ways.
人们寻开心的法子有很多
There's no need to be ashamed of any of them.
这可没有什么值得羞愧的
That's what this club is all about.
这间夜总会就是让人开心的
You're a pistol, Red.
你就是一支枪,里德
Then why don't you pull my trigger
那你怎么不扣响扳机
and see what shoots out?
看看会射出什么
I don't know about you, Gyp...
吉普,你怎么想我不晓得
But sometimes,
可是有时候
I wish someone
我只希望有人
would give me exactly
能照我应得的那样
what I deserve.
来对待我
Hello? This is Arnold Rothstein.
喂, 我是阿诺德·罗斯坦
To whom am I speaking?
你是谁
Eli Thompson.
伊莱·汤普森
I was hoping to speak to your brother.
我想跟你哥哥通话
It's him.
是他
Arnold.
阿诺德
I'm calling with an offer.
我来跟你谈笔交易
How did you get this number?
你怎么知道这号码的
Is that important?
那重要吗
No.
不重要
Your distillery in Pennsylvania.
你在宾夕法尼亚州的酒厂
Overholt.
欧文赫特
For a percentage of ownership,
分我一部分所有权
I can arrange for Joe Masseria to back away from Gyp Rosetti.
我可以让乔·马赫里亚放弃吉普·罗塞蒂
Back away meaning what?
"放弃"作何解释
That he completely pulls his support,
完全收回他的支持
removes all of his men.
撤回所有人手
How much of a percentage?
你要分几成
99,
九成九
Mr. Thompson.
汤普森先生
I will require 99%.
我要九成九
I'm offering you a way out.
我给你的是一条生路
If I can deliver Masseria,
如果我能说服马赫里亚
do we have a deal?
我们成交吗
Yes.
成交
You'll be hearing from me later.
我回头跟你联系
Big bait catches big rat.
香饵钓大鱼
Have you lived here long, Mrs. Hollis?
霍利斯夫人,你住这儿很久了吗
I'd say it's 16 years.
有十六年了吧
Spring of '07. So, yes, just 16.
一九零七年春天来的,刚好十六年
Harold wanted to be somewhere
哈罗德想去一个
he felt he could be of the most use.
他看上去会更有用的地方
I can't say I didn't have other ambitions in mind.
我不能说我没有别的想法
But we stayed, and I think
可是我们住了下来
that turned out to be the right decision.
我认为这个决定是对的
You live...?
你住在
Over on Scholes Street. By Graham.
斯科尔斯街,格拉汉姆的边上
You've got everything you need there.
那边什么都有
It's not far from the rest of my family.
离家里亲戚也不远
Harold has a sister in Bushwick.
哈罗德有个妹妹在布希威克区
Well, dear?
亲爱的
Why don't you show Mrs.... Rohan.
不如你带这位夫人, 罗翰
Mrs. Rohan the room and she can make her decision.
带罗翰夫人去房间,让她做决定
I'll just tend to a few things.
我还有几件事要处理
Would you like to?
要来看看吗
I would, yes.
也好
All right.
好的
This is where my husband sees people.
这里是我丈夫问诊的地方
Coughs, cuts, fevers,
咳嗽,割伤,发烧
indigestion everything.
消化不良... 什么都治
I need to bring my monthly on.
我想让月事恢复
When was your last?
上一次是什么时候
Six weeks.
六周前
He can help you then.
那么他可以帮你的
He does that for many women.
他为许多妇女做过
He's very careful. Very thorough.
他很细心,很彻底
You can take a little time.
你可以考虑一阵子
Come back if that's what you'd like.
想好了再回来
I'm lost.
我好迷茫
I'm completely lost.
我完全迷失了
I never tell anyone what to do.
我从不告诉别人该怎么做
Do I leave my dress on?
要脱掉裙子吗
I'll get you a clean gown.
我去给你找一件干净罩袍
You're looking at this the wrong way.
你看这件事的角度不对
The bulls collared me, all right?
我被政府探员下了套
But I worked out an angle.
可我找对了门路
I'm not doing time.
不用蹲监狱
And no one's the wiser.
没有谁对谁错
We just pick up where we left off.
在哪跌倒在哪爬起来
And I'll cover the hit.
亏空我来还
I will, Meyer.
我会的,迈耶
I guarantee it.
我保证
Out of my pocket.
我自己出钱
You're not gonna say nothing?
你不说句话吗
50 pounds.
五十磅
100 thousand
操他妈的
fucking dollars.
十万美元
Gentlemen.
先生们
Let's get this over with.
开始吧
What the fuck?
搞什么鬼
And you.
还有你
I sorry.
抱歉
I never know your name.
我还不知道你的名字
Meyer.
迈耶
"Maya."
"妈呀"
Is that ours?
这是我们的货
Not anymore.
现在不是了
Charlie, Meyer, thank you for coming.
查理,迈耶,多谢光临
I won't keep you very long
你们二位事务繁忙
since you have such full portions on your plates.
我也不会多耽误时间
What's that doing here?
这些东西怎么在这
I had it delivered
我叫人送来的
so that Mr. Masseria could see
好让马赫里亚先生看到
that I'm as good as my word.
我言出必行
The two of you?
你们两个
Have agreed to new terms of peace
鉴于时下的形势变化
given the change in circumstances.
已经达成新的和平协议
What change?
什么变化
That this heroin
就是这批海洛因
that I paid for with my fucking money...
我他妈用钱换来的
now belongs to him.
现在归他了
A.R., if I may inquire, how did you obtain that?
容我问一句,罗斯坦,你是怎么拿到手的
Charlie gave it to my associates.
查理交给了我的合作伙伴
Sam, Gaetano, if you would.
萨姆,盖塔诺,请出来吧
How you doing, kid?
感觉怎么样,小子
We treat you too rough?
我们下手太狠了吗
You can always file a complaint with the department.
对服务不满意可以投诉
He set me up, Joe.
他算计我,乔
You fucking set me up.
你他妈的算计我
Who the fuck do you think you are?
你他妈以为你是谁
Charlie. Charlie. I worked for that.
查理,冷静, 我他妈卖命了
I busted my ass for that.
身家都押上了
It was my idea! My deal!
是我想出来的,是我的生意
Charlie. You wouldn't lift a finger.
查理, 你他妈什么都没干
Sit behind your desk, making phone calls.
就知道坐着打电话
I'm out there in the fucking world.
我他妈可是在外面卖命了
Charlie, if you don't shut up, we're both dead. Yes?
查理,再不闭嘴咱俩都活不成,明白吗
A.R.,
罗斯坦
Mr. Masseria,
马赫里亚先生
you know how he gets.
他的脾气就这样
All this time I thought I'd had some civilizing effect.
我一直以为能教他变得斯文点
But there's only so much you can teach a person
但是不管怎么样
until you reach the limits of his capabilities.
狗嘴还是吐不出象牙来
You understand, though, don't you, Meyer?
梅耶,这点你明白吧
Yes, I do.
明白
Then it's your job then if you want it.
你愿意的话,自己教他吧
Seeing as how I'm flush with product,
您也看到了,我的货源非常充足
I'd like to offer a proposition.
我有个提议
How would you like to join me in the heroin business?
您想不想加入我的海洛因生意
In exchange for what?
你要什么
Son of a bitch. Dirty fucking shines.
混蛋, 还反光呢
Hey, what the fuck do you think you're doing?
你们他妈干什么呢
Can't be too hard to figure out.
猜也能猜出来吧
Give you a better view.
来,仔细看看
Just back it up, pal. Okay?
往后退退,行吗
I don't know about you, once I let loose,
不知道你什么样,不过我的阀门
there ain't no stopping.
开了就关不掉了
Yeah, get you some of that.
没话了吧
I can help you with that.
再帮你开个阀门
And me with both hands full.
我随时奉陪
Ain't that just like a dinge?
看你那副黑鬼样
Going out with his dick swinging.
拿着老二到处晃
Come on, Joe.
上啊,乔
Sure do like to reach for that pistol.
你还真喜欢掏枪
What you so scared about?
你怕什么
Nothing I'm looking at now.
肯定不是你们
Let's see what you're made of.
看你有多大本事
Chalky!
朝琪
Let him go. Come on.
放开他,快点
I just hung up with Arnold Rothstein.
阿诺德·罗斯坦刚来电话
Gyp Rosetti's at the Artemis Club.
吉普·罗塞蒂在阿耳特弥斯俱乐部
Joe Masseria is withdrawing his support.
乔·马赫利亚把他的人撤走了
I know that, Rosetti doesn't.
我知道,但是罗塞蒂还不知道
How'd that happen? I paid for it.
怎么回事, 花钱买来的
I need to talk to you and you in private.
我要跟你还有你谈谈
You can kill each other later.
先说正事
In the meantime, let's plan this out.
然后你们再杀着玩
Do you approve?
你喜欢吗
You're class all the way, Red.
你一直都这么端庄典雅,美女
I'm here to please you.
我是来取悦你的
All you have to do is say the word.
只要你说一句
Only I do that.
我自己脱
Little kink of mine.
我的小癖好
I like a man who's careful about his appearance.
我喜欢在意自己形象的男人
Well?
好了吗
What is it you're intending to do to me?
你要把我怎么样
You really want to know?
你真想知道吗
I can't wait.
迫不及待
I'm gonna break you in half.
我要把你切成两半
Split you right down the middle
就从正中间切
till you beg me to stop. But I won't stop.
知道你求饶,但我不会停
Beg and beg, but there's nothing you can do.
你只能求饶,却无力反抗
And when I'm done,
等我完事了
there won't be nothing left but a wet spot
这里就只剩下一片湿
and a hunk of hair.
还有一堆头发
You know why?
知道为什么吗
Tell me.
告诉我吧
You're a worthless piece of shit.
你是个一分不值的婊子
Am I? You know you are.
是吗, 你心里明白
You look in the mirror and you know you deserve
照照镜子,你就知道
everything you're gonna get.
你都是自找
I'm ugly, aren't I?
我长得很丑,是吗
Just an ugly little animal.
一只丑陋的小野兽
Say it again. Ugly...
再说一遍, 丑陋的
little...
ape.
猿猴
You laughing at me?
你在取笑我吗
Why wouldn't I?
当然
Everybody else does.
大家都取笑你
Go ahead if that's what you want.
继续啊,如果你想这样
Would you like me to whip you?
你是要我鞭责你吗
That's not tight enough, is it?
还不够紧,是吗
No. Not for an ape like you.
不够, 你这只猿猴就是想紧点
No.
没错
You need to be held down.
我要放倒你
So you don't run off into the jungle.
不然你要跑回林子里
What do you say?
怎么样
Hurt me. Hurt me what?
伤害我吧, 没有了吗
Hurt me, please.
请伤害我吧
Oh, Red, here I thought we were just having some fun.
美女,我还以为咱俩是闹着玩的
All I have is this house and that boy.
我只剩下房子和孩子了
I don't blame you, Red. I really don't.
我不怪你,美女,真的
But the thing of it is,
但事实就是这样
somebody's always got to lose.
总有人要做出牺牲
That car ready?
车备好了吗
What the fuck?
这他妈怎么回事
Where they going?
他们去哪
What the fuck is going on?!
这他妈怎么回事
Hey, where the fuck is everybody?
人都他妈去哪了
They're gone. Gone where?
走了, 走哪去了
New York. Masseria's orders.
纽约,马赫里亚的命令
Come on!
来啊
Go!
Where's Tonino? Fuck him, let's go.
Tonino呢, 管他呢,赶紧走
Put the gun down.
放下枪
Do you think I give a fuck?
你觉得我在乎他的死活吗
Put it down.
放下枪
Put it down!
放下
Tommy, close your eyes.
汤米,闭上眼睛
Here comes Masseria's boys.
马赫里亚的人来了
And here they go.
走着
Die, you fucking cowards!
死吧,一群胆小鬼
That's for you, sons of bitches!
尝尝这个,王八蛋
Well, I got that out of my system.
我杀着玩杀够了
You and me both.
我也是
Come on. Back to Chicago.
走,回芝加哥
Jesus Christ.
天啊
God.
上帝啊
Jesus.
天啊
Who did this?
谁干的
You came.
你来了
Where's Rosetti?
罗塞蒂呢
I was good.
我做的很好
I did what
我做了
I went upstairs like you said to.
我上楼按你说的做了
What?
什么
And the man
但是他
the man, he
Nucky.
努基
He did something very bad to me.
对我做了很不好的事
Who is it?
是谁
Who's there?
Me.
Don't turn on the light.
别开灯
Why?
为什么
What happened?
怎么了
Richard, are you all right?
理查德,你没事吧
Neither of us are hurt.
我们两个都没受伤
What does that mean?
没受伤是什么意思
It's not our blood.
不是我们的血
Then whose is it?
那是谁的
Take the boy.
把孩子接过来
Go on.
去啊
Upstairs. Fred's room.
上来,弗雷德的房间
I need to know what's going on.
我得知道发生了什么事
Just take him up.
把他抱上去
Julia, please.
茱莉亚,快点
And turn off that lamp.
把灯关了
Did anyone see you pull up?
有人看到你停车么
You don't come home like this.
你不能这样回家
Whatever battle you're fighting.
不管你打了什么仗
That's not what a soldier does.
士兵不会这样做
You need to clean yourself up.
你得把自己清理干净
I'll talk to her, and in the light of day
我会和她谈,明天白天
No.
He's safe.
他是安全的
That's all that matters.
这是最关键的
Randolph.
我是兰多夫
Hello?
This is Andrew Mellon.
这位是安德鲁·梅隆
Is it really?
真的么
Why would I claim otherwise?
如假包换
Are you in a location
你那边
where your conversation might be overheard?
听电话安全么
No one can hear me, sir.
安全,长官
Then I have a request.
我有一个要求
It has come to my attention
我注意到
that a certain business enterprise of mine,
属于我的一家企业
in the absence of my full attention,
因为我的疏忽
has been illicitly commandeered by a criminal organization.
被一个犯罪组织给非法霸占了
What enterprise, sir?
什么企业,先生
The Overholt Distillery in western Pennsylvania.
西宾州的欧文赫特酿酒厂
I don't understand what you want me to do.
我不知道你想让我做什么
Shutter the premises.
关闭那里
Apprehend and indict anyone
逮捕并且起诉
associated with its illegal operation.
和那里的非法活动有关的任何人
You want me to arrest Enoch Thompson?
您想让我逮捕伊诺克·汤普森
It was Mr. Thompson who brought this illegality to my attention.
正是汤普森先生将那里的犯罪行为告知于我的
Then who are we talking about?
那我们在说谁
Arnold...
阿诺德
Arnold...
阿诺德
Rothstein.
罗斯坦
Rothstein.
罗斯坦
Made it out.
出来了
Hiding in the closet.
躲在衣柜里
Whatever you had to do.
迫不得已啊
That guy with the mask, what the fuck was that?
那个戴面具的,那是什么玩意
Can't go to New York.
不能回纽约
Not gonna be too welcome there.
肯定不会受欢迎
So, just a suggestion
提个建议
we lay low in the woods.
我们到林子里避避风头
The what do you call the Poconos.
叫什么来着,波科诺
Get our bearings, fresh air,
搞清楚状况,休息一下
figure out our next move.
然后想想下一步的出路
Relax, it's a party.
放松,这是一场聚会
I'm making a big decision.
我要做个大决定
From now on,
从现在开始
I'm only selling hooch every other Thursday.
我每隔一周的周四才卖酒
Because I have important friends.
因为我有很重要的朋友
I'm an important person.
我是一个很重要的人
I have important garters holding up my very important socks.
我重要的袜带勾着我重要的袜子
Do you have any idea
你他妈知不知道
who the fuck I am?
我是谁
Do you?
你知道么
Do you?
知道么
You're Nucky Thompson. I'm Barney Google.
你是努基·汤普森, 我是兔八哥
With the googoo googly eyes.
瞪着大眼的兔八哥
And I never, ever
我从来
take anything personal.
不针对任何人
Fuck 'em all, huh?
去他们的吧
I came here with nothing.
我来这的时候一无所有
How do you lose what you never had?
你怎么失去你从来没有的东西
Start over.
重头再来
What this country's all about, right?
不正是这个国家的意义么
So we head west.
我们向西去
Find some hick burg.
找个小乡村
Blow 'em right over. How hard could that be?
霸占下来,能有多难
Couple of speaks,
讲几次话
truck in some girls,
上两个妞
keep the whole operation nice and tight.
保证买卖正常运作
And maybe I don't tell the wife, huh?
也许我都不告诉我老婆
Yeah.
是的
Maybe I just do that.
也许我就这么干了
Barney Google
兔八哥
With the googoo googly eyes
瞪着大眼的兔八哥
Barney Google
兔八哥
Bet his horse would win the prize
赌他的马能赢得比赛
When the horses ran that day
那天他的马跑啊跑
Spark Plug ran the other way
火花塞跑的另一条路
Barney Google
兔八哥
I'm sorry. I gotta.
抱歉,我必须这样
It's done.
完成了
Take him back to Masseria.
把他带回给马赫里亚
Let him know this could be the end of the problems between us.
让他知道我们的问题就此结束
Or the beginning.
或者就此开始
I'll oblige him either way.
两者我都奉陪
Is that clear?
明白了么
Tonino, I see you in Atlantic City again,
托尼诺,如果我再在大西洋城看到你
I'll kill you myself.
我会亲自杀了你
I don't want anyone knowing who I am.
我不想让任何人知道我是谁
I don't want anyone looking into my business.
我不想任何人调查我的生意
I don't want anyone coming near us
我不想让任何我们不信任的人
we don't already trust.
靠近我们
Okay, brother.
好的,哥哥
I just want to talk.
我只是想和你谈谈
That's all.
仅此而已
Can we do that?
可以么
I'm not going to
我不会
I would never hurt you.
我不会伤害你
I'm your husband.
我是你的丈夫
I'm the only father Teddy and Emily have.
我是泰迪和艾米丽的父亲
I'm willing to forgive you
我愿意原谅你
for whatever happened in the past.
在过去发生的一切
For whatever you felt a need to do.
我愿意原谅你
I forgive you. And it's time to come home.
认为你应当做的那些事情,该回家了
To submit yourself to this?
屈尊与此
Out of what, spite?
为什么
It doesn't make sense.
没道理的
Your life is with me.
你注定与我为伴
You're spoiled for anything else.
和其他人在一起都是暴殄天物
You need to ask yourself how much you're willing to sacrifice
你要问问你自己,为了证明一个对其他人都
just to prove some point that doesn't matter to anyone.
无足轻重的道理牺牲这么多,值得么
Nobody's watching now.
没人在看
Nobody's judging.
没人在评判
Take this
拿着这个
for the children.
给孩子们的
Or take it for yourself.
或者留给自己
You don't have to pretend with me.
你不用假装和我在一起
Take it
拿着
and decide later.
你可以晚点再决定
This is only money.
这只是钱
It doesn't mean anything.
没什么其他的意义
Yes, it does.
有的
Say.
Say, you're Nucky Thompson, aren't you?
说,你是努基·汤普森,不是么

重点单词   查看全部解释    
grief [gri:f]

想一想再看

n. 悲痛,忧伤

 
exchange [iks'tʃeindʒ]

想一想再看

n. 交换,兑换,交易所
v. 交换,兑换,交

 
violence ['vaiələns]

想一想再看

n. 暴力,猛烈,强暴,暴行

 
beat [bi:t]

想一想再看

v. 打败,战胜,打,敲打,跳动
n. 敲打,

 
bend [bend]

想一想再看

v. 弯曲,使弯曲,屈服,屈从
n. 弯曲,弯

 
claim [kleim]

想一想再看

n. 要求,要求权;主张,断言,声称;要求物

 
absolutely ['æbsəlu:tli]

想一想再看

adv. 绝对地,完全地;独立地

 
pedestal ['pedistl]

想一想再看

n. 基架,底座,受人尊敬的地位
vt. 加座

联想记忆
thorough ['θʌrə]

想一想再看

adj. 彻底的,完全的,详尽的,精心的

 
spark [spɑ:k]

想一想再看

n. 火花,朝气,情人,俗丽的年轻人
vi.

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。