手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 摩登家庭第三季 > 正文

摩登家庭第三季(MP3+中英字幕) 第74期:米奇尔把歌洛莉亚当亲妈了

来源:可可英语 编辑:ivy   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Boy, do you have the right idea.

老爹,真是难以想象啊。
Could use a little break from the mother and child reunion going on down there. Don't ask.
总算从楼下的母子大重逢里解脱出来了。别问。
Mitchell's turning Gloria into mom. Bam! It's out.
米奇尔把歌洛莉亚当亲妈了。瞧!我说了。
You remember the way mom and Mitchell used to be in their private little club, just the two of them, and no one else allowed in.
你记得米奇尔和妈妈以前总沉浸在他们的两人小世界吗,就他们俩,闲人勿进。
Well...it's happening again, but this time around, it's happening with your wife.
历史又在重演啊,但这一次,你老婆也有参与演出。
You should see them down there.
你真该下去看看他俩。
It would actually be adorable if it weren't so sick.
要不是他俩太恶心,其实也挺可爱的。

I just-- You know, I feel like Mitchell is a grown man, he has a child,

我只是,我觉得米奇尔都是成年人了,都是当爹的人了,
and he's still working out some psychodrama from 20 years ago.
可还摆脱不了20年前的心理问题。
Daddy, can I have a sip of your beer, please? Thanks.
爸,能让我喝口啤酒不?多谢。
Oh, my god. Mitchell cozies up to mom, I go running to daddy.
我的天啊。米奇尔黏着妈妈,我就来投奔我爸。
I'm the one who's turning Gloria into mom, which is really disturbing since we're the same age.
我才是把歌洛莉亚当成亲妈的人,明明我俩就一样大真让人不安。
You're older. -Oh. Oh, that's where we're gonna chime in?
你比她大。-你憋了半天就吐槽这么一句吗?
Will you hurry up?
你能快点不?
I'm saving my strength. Because if we don't find this helicopter, I'm walking to Canada.
我在保存我的体力。因为如果我们找不到那架直升机我得逃往到加拿大去。
Hope you like taxes.
希望你喜欢高税收。
Hey! That's our helicopter!
瞧!那是我们的直升机!
Is it, now? I'm sure you have the proper documentation for that.
是吗?你有相关证明文件吗。
Just give it back. It's ours.
快还给我们。是我们的。
You guys are bullies.
你们是恶霸啊。
They can't be bullies. They're nerds.
他们才当不了恶霸。是书呆子才对。
Don't pigeonhole us. We can be both.
别分的那么细。我们可以是"恶霸书呆子"。
Is there an issue here?
有什么问题吗?
Uncle Cam, I got this.
小卡舅夫,我来搞定。
Oh, my god, it's Alex Dunphy. So awesome.
我的天啊,是艾丽克斯·邓菲。好美啊。
Problem here, boys?
杠上了吗,小伙子们?
These geeks won't give us back our helicopter that we took from Reuben.
这些死宅男不肯把直升机还给我们,那是我们从罗本那儿抢来的。
Is that right, Abraham?
是这样吗,亚伯拉罕?
Oh, my god. She knows your name.
我的天啊。她知道你的大名。
Helicopter, please.
直升机,还来。
I love you.
我爱你。
What just happened?
刚刚什么情况?

重点单词   查看全部解释    
documentation [.dɔkjumen'teiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 文件,证明文件,史实,[计]文件编制

 
issue ['iʃju:]

想一想再看

n. 发行物,期刊号,争论点
vi. & vt

 
disturbing [di'stə:biŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 烦扰的;令人不安的 v. 干扰;打断(dist

 
sip [sip]

想一想再看

n. 啜饮
v. 啜饮,啜

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。