I got the stone, Stefan.Stefan, it's going to be ok.Everything's going to be ok.
我找到月亮石了 斯特凡 斯特凡 没事了 都会好起来的
Why do you want the moon stone? Screw you! Ahhh!Wrong answer.
你为什么想要月亮石 去你的 回答错误
If he was going to say anything, he would already.
他会告诉你的话 早就说了
I'm taking your eyes now.The well!You'll find it there.I know where it is.
我现在想在眼睛上试试 在井里 在那里可以找到 我知道它在哪儿
I want to know what it does and why you want it.
我想知道它有什么用 你为什么要找它
I'm getting it for Katherine.Why?
我是帮凯瑟琳找的 她要了干什么
She's going to use it to lift the curse.Of the moon?
她要用它解除咒语 月之诅咒
Now why would a vampire help a werewolf break a curse that keeps them from turning whenever they want?
为什么一个吸血鬼要帮助狼人 解除诅咒 好让他们不能随时都可以变成狼
So I wouldn't have to turn anymore.Why?Because she loves me.
那样我就不用再变成狼了 为什么她要这么做 因为她爱我
Now,now I get it.You're just stupid. Katherine doesn't love you.She's using you, you moron.
现在 现在我明白了 你只是太笨了 凯瑟琳不爱你 她只是在利用你 傻子
I'm done talking.Yes, you are.Time to take a walk, Jeremy.
我不想再谈了 是 你的确不用再谈了 该走了 杰里米
I'm staying.No, you should go.
我不走 不 你该走了
I'm staying, Damon, he's had enough.Just help Tyler.
我不走 达蒙 他已经受够了 帮帮泰勒
Don't let this happen to him.Damon...
别让他跟我一样 达蒙
You wanted to be a part of this?Well, here it is. Kill or be killed.
你想参与进来吗 就像现在 弱肉强食
The guy's a werewolf. He'd kill me the first chance he got!
他是狼人 一有机会他就会杀了我的
So you suck it up, or leave.
要么就接受 要么给我滚开