All this for that? Yep.I see you've exercised your usual restraint.Had to be done.
折腾半天就为了这个 是的 你还是那么"得理不饶人啊" 不得不这么做
Carol...Big opportunity in Florida,Gonna be gone... For a long time.
卡罗尔 佛罗里达那边有个绝好的机会等着我 要离开 好一阵子
I'll send for my things Once I get settled. Much love, Mason.
一旦我安顿下来 我会派人去取我的东西 爱你的 梅森
Let's get rid of the body.Last number dialed.
过来处理下尸体 拨的最后一个号码
I wonder who that could possible be.No, no, no, don't provoke her.
我好奇会是谁呢 别 别 别去招惹她
Mason.You should have been here an hour ago.Wrong boy toy.
梅森 你一个小时前就该到这了 是另一个小男友
Damon.For once you've surprised me.
达蒙 这次你让我很意外啊
I assume Mason's with you.He's right beside me.Although his heart's across the room.
我想梅森应该和你在一起吧 他就在我旁边 虽然他的心脏在房间的另一头
You shouldn't have.I've had a very busy day today.
你不该这样 我今天可忙了
Killed a werewolf, found a moon stone.Hey, did you know that he hid the moon stone In a bottom of a well full of vervain?
杀了一个狼人 找到了月光石 你知道吗 他把月光石藏在 一个放满马鞭草的井底
Guess he didn't trust you very much.He did love you.Poor guy.
我猜他也不是很信任你 不过他真的爱你 可怜的家伙
Hey, where are you, 'cause, you know,I could bring him over.Last good-byes and all that.
你在哪里 你知道的 我可以把他还你 和他道个别之类的
You have no idea what you've just done.
你不清楚自己干了什么
Aww, did I put a kink in your master plan? I'm so sorry.
我破坏了你的大计吗 很抱歉
Do you honestly believe that I don't have a plan b?
你相信我没有B计划吗
And if that fails, a plan c,Then a plan d, and you know how the alphabet works,Don't you?Send my love to Stefan.
如果失败了 还有C计划 然后是D计划 你知道字母表的顺序 是吧 替我向斯特凡转达爱意