We cross over yet?
过境了吗
Little ways back.
过了一段了
How much longer?
还有多久
We're getting close.
快到了
How Oscar keeping these days?
奥斯卡现在怎么样了
Well, some and some.
还好吧
Ain't nobody getting younger.
谁都不会越活越年轻
Natural fact.
自然规律
How you come to know him?
你怎么认识他的
He ain't say?
他没说吗
Say come pick you up outside Wilmington.
只说让我们去威明顿市郊接你
Get you some clean clothes.
给你找些干净衣服
That's what we done.
我们都照做了
How you see the road?
你们要怎么看路
Don't need to see it.
不用看
You all wait here now.
你们在这儿等着
They're just being careful.
他们就是小心行事而已
You worked for Mr. Boneau?
你为本诺先生工作吗
Got myself in a knockdown with some corner boys.
我跟几个流浪的小子打了起来
Way I was then...
我当时
I looked for a fight any old how.
总是找茬打架
Never even felt that razor.
都没感觉到剃刀砍伤我
Looked down...
低头一看
hand full of blood,
满手是血
like... like I put 'em in a bucket.
血流不止
Didn't even know it was mine.
都不知道那是我的血
Just kept ragin'.
还不停手
What happened?
然后呢
A man come out.
有个人出来
I ain't never seen no one like him before.
我从没见过他那样的人
Folk just just move out his way.
他就那么过来
Them boys fly off.
那几个小子就吓跑了
I said, "Sir, thank you kindly."
我说"先生,太感谢你了"
Hat back on.
戴上帽子
Ain't had the legs to walk three feet.
走不出三尺远就摔倒了
Take me away 'fore the police come.
他趁警察还没来赶快带我离开
Put me to work.
给了我份工作
Taught me everything I know.
教会了我一切
That Oscar.
那就是奥斯卡
Haven of Grace.
恩赐的庇护所
That's what it means.
路牌就是这个意思
You can come on out.
出来吧
Come on.
下车啊
You Mr. White.
你是怀特先生
Who are you now?
你是谁
Ain't you Mr. White?
你不是怀特先生吗
Who else I gonna be?
我还能是谁
I'm Winston.
我是温斯顿
Everybody call me Scrapper.
大家都喊我拳击手
I don't know why.
我也不知道为什么
My uncle told me all about you.
我叔叔跟我说过你
There's a skunk in your cellar.
你地窖里有个臭鼬
Who is this?
谁啊
Wouldn't you like to know his name?
你不想知道他叫什么吗
Means. Is that you?
米恩斯,是你吗
$50,000.
五万美元
You, check upstairs.
你,去楼上看看
What are you talking about?
你说什么呢
A fair price, considering
这价钱很公道了
the incendiary nature of the revelation. Means!
毕竟这一秘密能引发大麻烦米恩斯
You wake me up at what time is it?
你大半夜叫我起来,几点了
75,000.
七万五
You just said 50.
刚刚还是五万呢
Did I?
是吗
Are you drunk, Means?
你喝醉了吗,米恩斯
Sober as a judge.
清醒得很
What are you trying to sell?
你到底想卖什么
Information,
信息
regarding a certain individual I am uniquely qualified to provide.
关于一个只有我了解的人
Open up!
开门
Tell me a name, Means.
告诉我是谁米恩斯
$200,000.
二十万
I'm hanging up. Half a million dollars!
我要挂了, 五十万
I am unarmed and defenseless.
我没有武器,无法自卫
Who has sent you grimvisaged thuggees?
是谁派你们这些阴沉脸的暴徒来的
Secretary Mellon?
梅隆部长吗
The Attorney General? That unweaned whelp Hoover?
司法部长,还是那个乳臭未干的小鬼胡佛
United States Capitol Police.
我们是美国国会警察
What is the alleged transgression?
你们认为我犯了什么罪
Perjury before a Senate committee on March 14th of this year.
今年三月十四日在参议员委员会作伪证
To what precise aspect of my testimony is exception being taken?
我的证词哪一部分受到了质疑
All of it.
全部
Everything okay, boss?
一切还好吗老板
Smell any skunks out there?
闻到外面有臭鼬吗
I don't think they walk on sand.
他们不走沙地吧
What river?
那是什么河
Susquehanna.
萨斯奎哈纳
Flow into the Chesapeake.
流进切萨皮克
Then where?
然后呢
Out the ocean.
进入大海
'Cross the world.
穿过世界
Anywhere it want.
随心所欲
Ain't that water lucky?
这河水多幸运啊
Chair's right there.
椅子就在这儿
Where you at?
你在哪
Right here.
在这儿
Well, come closer. I wanna see you.
过来点,让我看看你
I know what you're thinking.
我知道你在想什么
What? "The fuck happened to him?"
什么, "他这是怎么了"
Got old.
老了呗
Ah, as old as I'm gonna get, boy.
再老就进棺材了
Don't know about that. Yeah.
这难说, 嗯
When was the last time you was here, Albert?
你多久没来了,阿尔伯特
My littlest was born.
最小的孩子出生后就没来过
Oh, seven years?
那有七年了
Nine.
九年了
She the one getting married?
是她要结婚了吗
You don't marry off no nineyear old.
九岁的哪能结婚啊
I seen it, though, back on Queen Street over in Charleston.
我可见过,在查尔斯顿的皇后街上
They fought the war over that.
他们在那儿打过一仗
That's not why they fought the war.
才不是为了那个打仗的呢
You're too smart to be that dumb.
你这么聪明,说傻话呢
What's your name?
你叫什么
Daughter.
道特
That's your name?
名字叫这个
Yes, sir.
是的,先生
Had me a bluetick coon once and didn't call him Hound.
我以前养过条蓝斑猎狗我也没叫他猎狗啊
What you look like? Sir?
你长什么样, 先生
I can't see my hand in front of my face.
我手放在面前都看不到
You got to tell me.
你得告诉我
I... She a beauty, Oscar.
我, 她是个美人,奥斯卡
I don't doubt it.
我不怀疑
I do not doubt it.
我一点不怀疑
Hey, Weems? You there?
威姆斯,你在吗
Yes, sir. Well, Ayleese show up yet?
是,先生, 爱丽丝来了吗
Her day off.
她放假
Hey, uh, Bluetick, you cook?
小猎狗你会做饭吗
If I have to.
没办法才下厨
Well, you best get to it.
那快去吧
The rest of y'all go with her.
你们都跟她去
You want me to stay, Uncle?
要我留下吗,叔叔
Ah, if I want that, I say that.
那我就会说了
I'll show you where everything is.
我告诉你东西都在哪
Hope there's an apron. Yes, ma'am, we got that.
希望有围裙, 有的,女士
What you come here for, Albert?
你来这儿干什么,阿尔伯特
What you told me.
照你说的做
Well, I told you a lot.
我说的多了
Don't know what you heard.
都不知道你听进去没
Never trust no buckras, no matter what.
无论如何,不能相信白人
Never trust no browns neither.
也别相信黑人
You was right on both counts.
你都说对了
You need to be realistic.
你得现实点
There isn't a house like it within 50 miles.
五十英里之内,再没这样的房子了
That's not to its advantage.
这可不是什么好事
And you've needed a buyer who's not inclined to ask too many questions.
而且你需要一名不问太多问题的买家
That's what we have here.
我们现在就是这样
$37,000 is a substantial sum.
三万七千不少了
For someone like me. For anyone.
对我这种人来说, 对谁都不少
The Commodore wouldn't think so.
准将可不会这么想
Louis would make the best of a bad situation.
路易会在逆境中尽力而为
I'll have to raise a child on it.
我可得拿这笔钱养孩子呢
Support myself for the rest of my life.
余生也都指着这钱了
Isn't there a new companion? I'm sorry?
你不是有新情人了吗, 什么
What are his intentions?
他怎么打算的
That's really not your concern.
这可不关你的事
This isn't about love, it's about finances.
这跟爱情无关,是关于钱
I've never known you to be foolish about those.
我知道你这方面一向精明
Well, maybe I've changed. That rarely occurs.
或许我变了, 人很少变
If that's how you feel, Leander, I pity you.
如果你这么认为,利安德,我可怜你
I urge you to take the offer.
我强烈要求你接受那个条件
Mr. Ferry, what if I lose?
费里先生我要是输了怎么办
Overall, our case is still very
总体来说,我们的案子还是非常
But what happens?
但是输了之后会发生什么
Appeal, of course.
上诉,当然了
New concerns regarding the suitability of the Sagorskys,
涉及到撒格斯基的条件是否合适
positive change in circumstance.
还有环境正向改变的新问题
The sale of the house, just for example.
比如说,出售房屋
With enough resources, we can tie it up for years.
有足够资源的话,我们可以僵持好几年
And where is Tommy during all that? With you.
这段期间汤米在哪, 由你抚养
With them, a benevolent institution.
由他们抚养,由慈善机构抚养
Those are all possibilities.
都有可能
The Trenton Home for FriendlessChildren?
特伦顿孤儿抚养院吗
I couldn't say what particular institution
说不准具体是哪一家机构
Do you know what it's like there?
你知道那里什么样吗
There's no point Because I do.
这没有意义, 因为我知道
I do.
我知道
This conversation is about the future.
我们这次谈话讨论的是未来
Childhood doesn't last.
童年稍纵即逝
Nothing lasts.
一切都稍纵即逝
He won't even remember.
他都不会记得
Years?
好几年吗
The way you win things like this:
有如下条件你才会赢
time, money, and persistence.
时间资金还有坚持不懈
Grab on and just don't ever let go.
一旦抓住就不放手
Knowing the opposition's limited ability...
知道对方的能力限度
to incur ongoing costs,
不断地投入资金
the longer we can draw it out
我们计划的时间越长
Joe Masseria, Meyer Lansky, Luciano
乔·马赫里亚,迈耶·兰斯基,卢西亚诺
Lucky, Charlie
拉吉,查理
and the one in Florida.
还有佛罗里达的那个人
Vincenzo Petrucelli.
文森佐·佩德鲁塞利
Nothing to say. I never met him.
没什么好讲的,我没见过他
Your brother?
你哥哥呢
Put the whole thing in place,
把一切都安排好了
didn't leave him a choice.
没给他选择的机会
This dinge they got, the doctor...
这个黑人,这个博士
they're running it through him.
他们通过他做生意
Nucky takes orders from a colored.
努基听一个黑人的指挥
That's the story you're telling?
你是这个意思吗
The money, he
金钱
He can't walk away from that.
他受不了金钱的诱惑
Chicago? Not part of this.
芝加哥那边呢, 没参与这件事
10,000 a month to Torrio and Capone?
每月给托里奥和卡彭一万美金
Just paying off a debt.
只是在还债
All right.
好吧
New York, Atlantic City, Tampa.
纽约大西洋城还有坦帕
That'll have to be enough.
这就够了
Get to work.
去工作吧
He won't bite.
他不会上钩的
I need them all in a room, Eli,
我要让他们在一个屋里,伊莱
making plans to operate in collusion across state lines.
跨越州线来计划共谋
That's what I came for.
是我的目的
You don't know how Nucky thinks.
你猜不透努基的心思
You said he likes the money. That won't stop him.
你说他喜欢钱, 不足以让他收手
He talks about peace.
他总提到和平
He doesn't mean it. He never has.
他不是真心的,从来都不是
You admire that?
你欣赏那一点
You grow up in our house?
你跟我们一起长大的吗
Newspapers for blankets,
用报纸当毯子
stolen potatoes for supper.
晚餐偷土豆来吃
Or nothing.
要不就饿肚子
That night or the next.
连续饿两天
You don't forget.
那种滋味永远忘不了
You're not starving now.
你现在不饿肚子了
He's my brother. He's not the father of your son.
他是我哥, 他不是你儿子的父亲
Kept him out of jail, didn't he?
没让他进监狱,不是吗
I wouldn't bet on that.
这个我说不准
Clayton Davies' trial's coming up.
克莱顿·戴维斯的判决马上到了
What happens if his attorney finds out about the evidence
如果他的律师发现
somebody was paid to suppress?
被人买通压下的证据怎么办
Make the meeting happen, or don't
把这次会议开成,要不然
the consequences are for you to live with.
你自己承担后果
But just bear this in mind
但是要记住
whatever your excuse,
不管你有什么借口
you and I are down this road together.
你跟我是一条船上的人
Explain that to a man who never forgets.
把这话跟那个忘不了过去的人说说
You smell of whiskey.
你浑身酒气
What's it to you? Lay off it.
跟你有什么关系, 别喝了
You're no good to me like that.
我不喜欢酒鬼
Crunchy toast?
烤面包
It's raspberry jam.
是木莓果酱面包
That does sound good.
听起来很不错
You know me, don't you?
你认识我,对吧
You're Mima.
你是奶奶
But who am I?
但我是谁
Am I your mother?
我是你妈妈吗
No.
不是
Where is she?
她在哪
She's gone.
她死了
And your father?
你爸爸呢
Where is he?
他在哪
I don't know.
我不知道
I don't either.
我也不知道
Isn't it terrible?
太糟了是吧
Would you come to me? Please?
你过来好吗,求你了
Don't touch him.
别碰他
You live here. You don't.
你住在这里, 你不是
You wouldn't.
你不会把我怎么样的
Not in front of him.
至少不会当着他的面
You just need to leave.
你离开就好
Is this how you planned it with her?
这是你和他的计划吗
To take everything away that matters?
抢走我珍爱的一切
I didn't plan anything.
我没计划任何事
But it happened anyway.
但还是发生了
They're Jimmy's.
是吉米的
Shouldn't he have something
他不应该有点
to remember?
怀念他爸爸的东西吗
Wouldn't that be right?
不应该这样吗
Keep these safe.
留好了
There's a ring on your finger.
你手指上有个戒指
Yes.
是的
And you'll both...
你们俩
take good care of him.
好好照顾他
Okay, then.
到了
Are those men coming to dinner too?
那些人也一起吃饭吗
They keep an eye on things for Uncle Nucky.
他们是保护努基叔叔的
Lovely day for the beach.
海滩的天气真不错
What's wrong?
怎么了
Haul all the way out here.
大老远地来吃饭
He's making a gesture.
他在示好
Bigger effort for us than for him.
对我们来说更不容易
Honestly, the two of you.
受不了你们两个
Ahoy, mateys.
你们好啊,伙计们
Permission to come aboard? Permission granted.
请求上船, 批准
You probably need a hand in the kitchen?
厨房还需要帮忙吧
No, everything's been taken care of.
不,一切都准备好了
Who's up for a swim first?
谁想先去游泳
I am! Me! Me first!
我想,我, 我先游
You tend to that roof yet?
屋顶修好了吗
I'll get around to it.
我会去修的
It don't fix itself. Natural fact.
它自己可不能修好, 这是常识
House goes to you, Winston. You mind that.
房子会归你的,温斯顿,你记住了
A lot to look after, I tell you what.
我跟你说,要修的地方可不少
House belonged to my sister Eulalia.
房子是我姐姐尤拉莉亚的
How that? Don't keep nothing in my name,
为什么, 我名下什么都没有
not a damn thing.
什么都没有
She my mother.
她是我妈
When did she pass? 12 year now.
她什么时候去世的, 十二年了
And Winston needed raising.
温斯顿需要有人来抚养
I'd have made a place for you, Oscar, you know that.
我可以给你找个地方,奥斯卡,你知道的
I don't know that.
我不知道
Set you up proper in town.
把你在镇上安顿好了
I didn't have to. I came here because I meant to.
我不是无处可去,我来这是因为我想来
When you're done, you're done.
你玩儿完了,就玩儿完了
Ain't that right?
是不是
Natural fact.
这是常识
Tell you what.
跟你说
Set me up, with the mess you make.
安顿我,你看看你惹的麻烦
Don't never do no business
没必要的话不要跟
with no ofay smile you don't have to.
那些白人做生意
He's your friend? Not your friend now.
他是你朋友,现在又不是了
Yeah, don't ever go near no
不要跟那些
biggity dadada from New York.
纽约的自大狂走得太近
A lot of sugar up there.
全是口蜜腹剑
What you know about it?
你知道什么
Just a tangle of vipers. It different now.
就是一帮恶人, 现在不一样了
It ain't different, Albert. It ain't different.
才没有不一样,阿尔伯特,都一样
You're all lit up and faster,
你们都有活力了,生活节奏变快了
but ain't no different.
但都一个样
And you forget who you are.
你忘了你自己是谁
You come runnin' down here with some
你跟一个寄生虫女人
easy rider woman by your side.
跑到这里来
'Cause you don't know which way to turn.
因为你不知道该走哪条路
Ain't that so?
我说的对吧
Huh?
对吧
I come to you for help, Oscar.
我是来找你帮忙的,奥斯卡
Look around you.
瞧瞧你四周
How we gonna help you here?
我们在这里怎么帮你
We all go down the shore.
我们全都要去海边
And do what?
干什么
Wash them boys away.
给他们洗澡
Ah. Where your sense at?
有什么意义
Don't scare me none.
不用吓我
'Cause you ain't never done it.
因为你没做过
Damn. Ayleese!
该死的,爱丽丝
This chicken dry as Grandma's snatch.
这鸡肉和老婆婆的阴部一样干
Ayleese! She ain't here today, Mr. Boneau.
爱丽丝, 她今天不在,本诺先生
Well, who's that standin' over there?
站在那里的是谁
Who are you?
你是谁
The easy rider.
寄生虫
Easy ah! Bluetick.
寄...蓝斑猎狗
Sure hope she worth it, Albert.
阿尔伯特,希望她值得
She sure can't cook worth a damn.
反正她的烂厨艺一毛不值
Damn.
我靠
You're here. Yes. I was gonna call as soon as I
你来了, 我本来想打电话的
I wasn't in.
我不在家
I've been out.
我出去了
Just walking everywhere.
到处走走
Places that I haven't been in years.
看看那些我多年未去过的地方
It's all remarkable.
都很漂亮
Are you all right?
你没事吧
Of course.
没事
You're not, uh... No, no.
你没有... 没有没有
'Cause that's something you need to fight,
因为不管有多困难
no matter how strong Roy, it's not that.
你都必须全力抗争, 罗伊,不是那个
It's...
是
I feel...
我感觉
I'm free.
我自由了
I'm finally free.
我终于自由了
I know it's not convenient out here.
我知道这里不太方便
Not a problem.
没有问题
Under the circumstances.
在这种情况下
And we still keep everything Looking normal.
我们依然一切, 照旧
Cocksucking Chalky.
该死的朝琪
He made his bed.
他自作自受
The fuck happened in that car?
车里发生了什么事
He's on the lam, facedown in a ditch somewhere.
他逃了,躺在某条臭水沟里
For what? Didn't I warn him?
为什么我没有警告过他吗
And now I'm sitting across from... whatever he is.
我还坐在那谁的对面
Doctor or something. He's telling me what I have to do?
博士还是啥, 他在告诉我该做什么
Telling me. Like you're his boy.
告诉我, 就像你是他儿子
There is no goddamn peace.
和平是他妈的无稽之谈
We squeaked by last time.
上次我们勉强摆平
You ready for that again?
你准备好再来一次吗
I just roll over? That's what you suggest?
我刚虎落平阳,这就是你的建议
Hear me out.
听我说
Let's get everyone to sit down
让大家坐下来
us, New York, Florida.
我们,纽约佛罗里达
Work out terms. Just a friendly little
共商大计, 就一点...
You said it yourself that night in the Ritz,
那晚在丽兹,是你自己说的
all work together, take the next step.
同心协力,共谋计策
Maybe now's the time.
现在是时候了吧
Get the rules in place, put an end to this.
结束这种状况,让一切还原
I'm not in the Ritz anymore.
我不住丽兹了
Don't you want it back?
你不想抢回来吗
I want it back. All of it.
我想,全部拿回来
Set it up now, Nuck, while there's still a hand to play.
做好准备吧,努基,趁还有人可以用
Who don't you trust?
你不信任谁
Huh? On our side, who don't you trust?
什么, 我们这边,你不信任谁
Why are you even asking?
你为什么这么问
Because I'm curious.
因为好奇
Bader.
巴德
Bader's nothing.
巴德算个屁
I'll deal with Bader.
我会处理好巴德
Means told me there's a skunk in my cellar.
米恩斯说,我这边有内鬼
The Justice guy?
那个司法人员
He's a bunco artist, start to finish.
他自始自终都是个骗子
200 grand, he says. Believe that?
他说二十万,你相信吗
There you go. But what's he got?
看吧, 他有什么
Pay him and find out, you think it's worth it.
钱给他,查清楚,你觉得值得
The Prohee.
禁酒探员
Knox? You had concerns.
诺克斯你也关心过
Uh... that was just during the whole Eddie thing.
只是因为埃迪出了事
Who knew what was going on?
谁知道出了什么事
What's your take, though?
你的看法是什么
Far as I can see, he likes the money.
据我所知,他喜欢钱
Be your headache one day.
某天他会成为你的麻烦
Mine?
我的麻烦
And you can deal with all of it.
不过你可以处理好
You off somewhere?
你要去哪里
Ma wants to know where you keep the chafing dishes.
妈妈问你把保暖锅放哪里去了
It's a fraction of what it's worth, but it doesn't matter.
只是关于它的价值,不过没关系
You said it yourself it's too big.
你自己说的,太大了
It's too big for here.
对这里来说太大了
Those people don't come to town anymore.
那些人都不到城里来了
And it's a substantial sum, after all.
毕竟是一大笔钱
I mean, how much does anybody really need?
大家真的需要多少钱呢
And he'll be better off. He will be.
他会好起来的,他会的
It hurts to say it, but I know it's true.
话糙,但是这是事实
And maybe someday...
也许某一天
I'm nattering.
我瞎扯呢
Not an appealing quality.
这不太招人喜欢
I'm stopping. I'm eating.
我住嘴,我吃东西
Good girl.
好姑娘
Well, you made the right decision. I'm happy for you.
你做出了正确的决定,我为你高兴
You don't look happy.
可你看起来并不高兴
I don't?
是吗
That's funny.
有意思
Got what I wanted, finally.
终于得到我想要的东西了
What's that?
什么东西
Merger's going through.
收购的事儿
A&P's gonna buy us out for a pretty staggering price.
A&P会以高昂的价格买下我们的产权
Roy.
罗伊
It had me on edge for
这让我有点不安
well, more than a little, I can say that now.
其实很不安,我现在可以说
Turns out it was Hewson who was standing in the way.
结果半路杀出个休森
I I don't
我,我不明白
While we had drinks with him and his wife?
我们还和他以及他妻子喝东西
When you and I were married? Yes, from...
当你和我假装夫妻的时候, 是的...
Indiana. Anyway...
从印第安纳来的那位
He was pouring honey in my ear,
他表面上说好听的
but he was against it from the start.
可是从一开始他就反对
The mucketymucks gave him the boot.
有大人物给他送酒
He didn't go quietly, but after that, smooth sailing.
可他不低调,不过他后来一帆风顺
The lawyers signed off yesterday.
律师们昨天签字了
Big bonus for me.
对我来说是好消息
Why aren't we celebrating?
我们庆祝一番如何
I don't know.
我不知道
I hate when things end.
我不喜欢结束
What's ending?
什么结束
What I came here for.
我来这里的目的
Where are you going?
你要去哪里
Wherever they send me.
他们送我去哪儿我就去哪儿
Have you been lying to me?
你对我撒过谎吗
About what? Your wife.
关于什么你的妻子
I didn't lie about that.
我没有撒谎
Then what are you saying?
那你要说什么
You have been through so much,
你经历了太多
things I can't even imagine.
我甚至都无法想象的事情
You're very brave. I mean that.
你已经非常勇敢了,真的
And right now you look so beautiful.
此时你看起来非常美丽
What an awfully gallant goodbye.
真是个美好的道别
I'm not saying goodbye.
我不是道别
I do have to leave.
我是得离开
I want you to come with me.
但我要你跟我一起走
I want you to marry me.
我要你嫁给我
Really marry me.
真的嫁给我
That's what I want.
这就是我的心愿
What's stopping you from asking?
那你为什么不问我呢
Hell, I thought I just did.
刚刚不是问了吗
What does he do? I'm not supposed to talk about it.
他做什么呢, 我不应该说的
If you can't tell your family...Should I?
不能告诉你的家人吗, 我能吗
I'd say we're all pretty good
我得说我们做事儿
at keeping things close to the vest.
都非常小心谨慎
Not sure about you. I can keep my mouth shut.
你们不能吧, 我会保守秘密的
No, you can't. You just said something.
不,你不能, 你刚刚都说漏嘴了
I didn't know we started. Tell us.
我不知道已经开始了, 告诉我们
Well, he shuts his office door,
他锁了办公室的门
walks around with his trousers off.
脱了裤子到处走
The mayor?
市长
Doesn't want to get 'em wrinkled.
不想把裤子弄皱了
Sounds to me like a winning campaign strategy.
我觉得是一个会赢的竞选战略
I don't know. I think Bacharach might beat the pants off him.
不清楚,我觉得巴卡拉克会大获全胜,会把他赢得裤子也不剩
Pretty good, huh?
很好吧
Next stop: the Steel Pier.
下一站钢铁码(娱乐场所)
"Beat the pants off him."
大获全胜
He could be in vaudeville.
他可以去说相声了
"Dr. Kronkheit! Dr. Kronkheit!"
康凯特医生!康凯特医生!
"I got rheumatism on the back of my neck."
我的脖子有风湿病
That's him to a T. What's that supposed to mean?
真像, 那是什么意思
Every little sniffle, it's the end of the world.
动一下指头,就是世界末日
This is not me at all.
这才不是我
That insurance salesman sure had your number.
那个买保险的肯定有你的电话
Played him like a fiddle.
耍的他团团转
"What happens to your family?
你家出什么事了
Mr. Thompson, I know a fella just like you"
汤普森先生,我认识一个和你一样的人
Nothing wrong with planning ahead.
凡事早想一步肯定没错
Real blueeyed baby face, you know?
真正的蓝眼娃娃脸
Choirboy type.
唱诗班少年那样
Wouldn't think all he wants to do is sell you the most expensive
没想到他只想把最贵的卖给你
June, just shut your goddamn trap for once.
琼,你能不能给我闭嘴
Okay? Just shut it.
行吗,闭嘴
Enough with the teasing. That's all.
别调侃了,就这样
Got me a "Rounddayvoos" In "Balmer."
给我在巴尔默来次约会
Get away from me, boy.
别碰我
Don't let me keep you.
别让我找你麻烦
Ain't for another hour. Get your hands off me.
又一个小时,把手拿开
Then play like you playing. Stop.
然后继续玩你的, 住手
Can't get settled.
就是不舒服
He doin' all right in there?
他怎么样
He get real tired around now,
他累坏了
but he don't like to lay down.
但是不想躺下
Fussin'.
发发牢骚
Old man and a baby. What's that?
老小孩一样, 什么
Different and the same.
老人和小孩一样
Baby got their whole life in front of 'em.
小孩还有一辈子要走
Plus he ain't got to pay to suck on no tittie.
而且不会花钱就能啃奶子
Keep your problems to yourself.
这话别说出来
You gonna make a move?
你想打架吗
You win. I'll see you browns later.
你赢了,回头见
Ain't driving down to fetch you this time you get all lushed.
你这次再喝大了我也不去开车接你
Gonna play?
要玩吗
Call it.
猜吧
Heads.
人头
You're black.
你是黑方
All right now.
好吧
So you the biggety man?
你是大人物
How that? Uncle say.
怎么讲, 叔叔说的
I do my business. Tell me all about you.
我有自己的生意, 给我讲讲你的事
That so?
是吗
Like you blood.
比如你怎么伤的
Well...
那么
we go back.
我们得回去
I ain't afraid or nothin'.
我什么都不怕
Your move.
到你了
Why don't you play a while?
你来玩一会
Doesn't like my cooking.
不喜欢我做的菜
From a different time, that all.
口味不一样而已
Is he, though?
是吗
What are we doing?
我们在做什么
Waiting. For what?
等待, 等什么
You got a family, a girl getting married.
你有家,有个待嫁的女儿
What that matter to me now?
现在这些对我来说还有什么意义
You only think you quit.
你只想着退出
Don't I know what I feel?
我难道不知道自己的想法吗
You want those men dead.
你想那些人死
The one who's your enemy and the one you called a friend...
你的敌人,和被你看成是朋友的那个人
don't you?
不是吗
You wasn't nothing but a baby in that Storyville crib.
你不过是个睡在摇篮里的宝贝
No. Who the man that save you?
不是, 是谁救了你
I told you. The doctor.
我告诉过你是医生
And who the man steal your mama life away?
那又是谁害死你母亲的
I didn't know my name.
我不知道我的名字
He called me Daughter, and that's who I am.
他叫我道特,我就是道特
Let's leave.
我们走吧
Right now.
现在就走
Let's run and never look back.
我们离开这里,再也不回来
All you gotta do is say it.
你只要答应就可以
Uncle looking for you.
叔叔找你
He real restless.
他很不安心
Do you get to choose where? Well, where would you like?
你能选择去哪吗, 你喜欢哪
Whatever is farthest from here.
离这越远越好
Japan. Closer, please.
日本, 稍微近点的
Uh, California.
加利福尼亚
What's our house gonna look like?
我们的房子会是什么样的
It'll be smaller than the one you have now.
比你现在的小点
No, but not too small. No, I'll make sure it suits you.
不,但是不要太小, 我会保证让你住着舒服的
I'll have my own money, you know.
我自己也有钱
You're gonna hold on to that for when you need it.
你就自己留着需要的时候用吧
You want me depending on you.
你想让我依靠你
I want you to feel as free as you do right now.
我想让你感觉和现在一样自由
We should go.
我们该走了
I'll pull up. It'll be easier to get in.
我把车开出来,方便你上车
The key's hiding somewhere.
钥匙不见了
Here.
在这
Phillips.
菲利普斯
Roy. Yeah.
罗伊, 在
Phillips.
菲利普斯
Hewson.
休森
What brings you here? Celebrating?
你来干什么, 庆祝
Just having dinner.
刚吃完晚餐
You and your whore there. Hey, that's over the line.
你和你的婊子一起, 这话太过分了
I'm over the line?
我过分
I lost my job because of you,
我因为你失去了工作
you backstabbing prick.
你这个背后下刀的混蛋
After 15 years.
都十五年了
Roy, don't. What do I have now?
罗伊,别这样, 我现在还有什么
I'll show you how it feels to have your life ruined.
我这就让你感受下生活被毁掉的感觉
You back off. Roy, no.
你给我退后, 罗伊,别
Roy. I'll show you how it feels to lose everything
罗伊, 我要让你知道失去一切的
I thought he would
我以为他会
I thought he had a...
我以为他有
Roy, we need to go.
罗伊,我们该走了
We need to go. I should hang on to that.
我们该走了, 我不该开枪的
You need to drive. Go. Hurry.
去开车赶紧,快去
Get in.
上车
Hurry.
快点
You're caught.
你被抓住了
Don't worry, we'll both go down together.
别担心,我们会一起受罚
What do you think that was about?
你觉得刚才是怎么回事
I wouldn't take it too seriously.
我不会太当回事
It's always been pretty easy to get your father's goat.
你父亲脾气就是比较冲
Really?
真的吗
Just mention Mary Anne Nolan to him.
你跟他提玛丽·安·诺兰试试
Who's she? Eighth grade crush.
那是谁, 八年级的时候爱上的姑娘
He wrote her a poem.
他给她写了首诗
Happy day when I found it.
我看到的时候真是乐坏了
Can't blame him for worrying, though.
不能怪他担心
You have to think about what's gonna happen after you're gone.
你得想想你离开之后会是怎样
For the sake of all of you.
为了你们全家好
That insurance fella, though
那个卖保险的
sounds like a real sharpie.
听上去很像个骗子
I didn't hear very much of it.
我没怎么听全
You met him? Just for a minute.
你见过他, 打了个照面
Like your mother said?
和你母亲说的一样
What? Baby face?
什么, 娃娃脸
Yeah, I guess.
算是吧
Ever see him before?
以前见过他吗
No.
没有
You're sure now?
你确定
Whatever you tell me, Will, it's just between us.
你和我说的话,威尔,跟谁也别提
That's what we agreed to.
这个我们之前就说过了
Uncle Nucky, I...
努基伯父,我
Shit.
该死
I don't notice anything.
我什么也没看到
Just taking in the breeze.
只是在感受海风
The girls and I put everything away.
姑娘们和我把一切都收拾好了
You didn't have to do that.
你不用这么做
I feel better knowing the place is tidy.
看着干净了我心理舒服
I can't hardly sleep.
我睡不着
All this, uh, extra time,
这些多余的时间
you know, when you get old, you ain't got nothing to do with it.
老了之后无事可做的时间
You said done was done.
你说了,该做的都做了
Yeah, but it don't mean I have to like it.
是啊,可是这不意味着我得喜欢这样
Got the boys runnin' some action.
给孩子们一些活干
You know, a little moonshining, some numbers
酿点私酒,搞搞赌局
eh, but it don't amount to much.
但是没多少钱
Where your money go?
你的钱去哪了
I didn't make half as much as you think.
我本来挣的就不多
I took in what the Commodore let me take in.
准将给我什么我就接什么
I had no choice.
没多少选择
He gone now, three year back.
他死了三年了
Man, I don't miss him. I do not miss him.
我可不想念他,一点也不想
But you did your business with the Thompson boy, though.
但是你在和那个叫汤普森的做生意
Help him plenty. Mmhmm.
帮了他不少忙, 是啊
Now how did that buckra pay you back?
他怎么回报你的
What I do now, Oscar?
我现在该做什么奥斯卡
You stay here, you build something up.
你待在这,干出一番事业
That's for your nephew.
这是你侄子的地方
Winston ain't never gonna amount to nothing.
温斯顿没什么大出息
You stay here, and cut that woman loose
你待在这,趁那个女人没给你惹上麻烦之前
'fore she do you in proper.
把她赶走
She ain't to blame for this.
她和这事没关系
And if she ain't, then you are.
如果不是她,那就是你
Well, damn, you do what you want.
算了,你想怎样就怎么样
It all winds up the same anyway.
最后结果都是一样的
What that mean?
这话什么意思
The day come, everybody gonna run out of road.
等到那一天到来的时候,大家都会四散而逃
Any parting words? Like what?
有什么要说的吗, 什么
We... We thank you, sir,
我们我们很感谢您
for having us. Long overdue.
邀请我们, 应该的
Anyway, your mother wound up doing everything.
你妈妈做什么事都快手快脚的
All right, you're free.
好了,你可以走了
He's drinking again.
他又开始喝酒了
I wish he wouldn't.
我希望他没有
Puts him in a mood.
脾气又大了
Willie quitting school.
威利还退学了
Would you like me to talk to him?
想让我和他谈谈吗
No. It'll all be fine.
不用了,一切都会好的
Thank you for a day off.
谢谢你让我放松了一天
Eli.
伊莱
Eli.
伊莱
What's up?
什么事
"Tell me what you want to hear
告诉我你想听什么
I'll whisper softly in your ear
我会轻轻告诉你
All the things I'll pledge to do
我愿意做一切事情
To prove to you my heart is true."
证明我对你的真情
Ah, come on.
别这样
Bringing that up for?
提这个干什么
To see how you react.
看看你的反应
I was 13.
我当时十三岁
She was cute.
她长的又很可爱
Maybe I was jealous.
也许我是嫉妒
You were?
是吗
I didn't win the beach patrol cup.
我没能赢下海滩巡逻杯
You were good at other things.
你在其它方面有擅长
What you suggested the meeting.
你建议的,那个会议
I thought it over.
我想过了
You put it together, soon as you can.
你来组织,越快越好
Yeah.
好
I think it's the best way out of this.
我觉得这是解决问题的最好方案
I'm awake.
我醒了
It feels so funny.
感觉很有意思
How that?
为什么
Like...
就好像
a cloud...
一片云
that's looking for the sky.
在寻找天空
Tomorrow, we do what you say.
明天我们按你说的做
First light.
天亮就走
What?
什么
We go.
我们离开
Don't turn back.
再不回来
I thought I heard a car,
我以为我听到车声了
but there's nothing out there.
但是外面什么都没有
No one saw us, I'm sure of that.
没人看到我们,我保证
You haven't touched your drink.
你都没碰你的酒
What? Go ahead.
什么, 喝吧
You need it.
你需要这个
What did I do?
我做了什么
What did I do? He was going to kill us.
我做了什么, 他要杀了我们
I don't know that. Why else was he waiting there?
我并不确定, 那他等在那里干什么
I don't know what he was gonna do.
我不知道他要干什么
There wasn't a gun.
他没有枪
I killed a man. I took his life.
我杀了人,杀了人
How do you do this?
我该怎么做
Do what?
做什么
Do I call the police and wait here
我是该打电话给警察然后等在这里
You're not calling the police.
你不能报警
He's lying on the pavement You can't call the police.
他就躺在停车场, 你不能报警
You can't go away.
不能逃跑
You hear me? It's too late.
你听到了吗, 太迟了
I have to, I'm sorry.
我必须这么做抱歉
Roy.
罗伊
No one was there.
没人看到
No one knows.
没人知道
You can just...
你只能
let it go.
把这事忘了
What? Just let it go.
什么, 忘了这事
Get away... with it.
忘了它
No one saw you.
没人看到你
I saw me.
我看到了
God saw me. You can live with
it. 上帝看到我了, 你能承受这一切
You can't know that. Yes, I can.
你不了解, 我了解
I don't understand.
我不明白
There was no one for me.
当时没人支持我
No one coming to save me.
没人来救我
There were things I had to do
为了生存
to survive.
我必须做一些事情
What are you saying?
你在说什么
I...
我
It wasn't my son who died here.
死在这里的不是我儿子
It was a boy.
是个男孩
An innocent boy.
无辜的男孩
I...
我
...drowned him.
淹死了他
I made up a story.
我编了个故事
Turned his body to ash.
把他的尸体烧了
You and I are here
你和我在这里
together.
我们在一起
That's all that matters.
这才是最重要的
Don't leave me.
别离开我
Who was he?
他是谁
His name...
他的名字
was Roger.
叫罗杰
You can make yourself live with anything.
你什么都能承受的了
You get that?
听到了吗
I did.
听到了
David? Loud and clear.
大卫, 非常清楚
Gillian. Roy?
吉莉安, 罗伊
I need you to listen carefully.
你给我听清楚了
I'm with the Pinkerton Detective Agency.
我是平克顿私人侦探所的
These men are my associates
这些人是我的助手
and a witness your confession to firstdegree murder.
也是你供认一级谋杀罪的证人
But we're going to California. As they will duly testify
但是我们说好要去加利福尼亚的, 他们会在
in a court of law. We're going to California.
法庭出庭作证, 我们要去加利福尼亚的
We are not.
不
I was hired to do a job.
我是被雇佣来完成工作的
And now that job's done.
现在,工作完成了
I owed Louis something.
我欠路易一些东西
I'm sure you can understand that.
我想你能明白
You really are a courageous woman.
你真的是一个很有勇气的女人
No, you don't!
不,你不是
I got her arm. Get her other arm.
我抓住她手了,抓住她另一只手
Don't go no further.
别再走了
It's me, Albert.
是我,阿尔伯特
What you doing out here?
你在这里干什么
Can't sleep.
睡不着
Why you got the shotgun?
拿着猎枪干什么
Your Bluetick gone.
你的蓝斑猎狗走了
What?
什么
She gone.
她走了
How you know that?
你怎么知道
I know every sound this house make...
我能听到这屋子里的一切声音
including the leaving kind.
包括离开的声响
You ain't stop her.
你没阻止她
Why would I?
我为什么要阻止她
Stay, Emmett.
别动,艾米特
Don't want you underfoot.
不想猜到你
What you doing?
你在干什么
Oscar.
奥斯卡
Weems ain't go to no Baltimore.
威姆斯才没去巴尔的摩
Oscar.
奥斯卡
Don't walk off in the dark.
别在晚上走远了
What you want?
你想要什么
This ain't your place.
这不是你的地方
Why you here?
你来这干什么
You best announce it.
你最好谁清楚
The girl!
姑娘
Ain't no girl here.
这里没姑娘
Then we take the other one.
那就要另外一个
You might try it.
你大可以试试看
Fuck! Go around!
该死, 绕过去
Get him now!
抓住他
Get down! Get down!
趴下,趴下
Don't go and act foolish now.
别犯傻
Come on!
快点
Your nappy head on the doctor's desk!
把你的头带给博士
Look out! Oh, jeez!
小心, 天呐
Run now!
快跑
Motherfucker!
混蛋
I told him how I was.
我告诉他我怎么样了
Told him.
告诉他了
I thought we said these calls were gonna be earlier.
我记得我告诉过你电话要早打
Lost track of time.
忘记看时间了
Doin' what?
忙什么呢
Thinking.
想事情
The later it gets, the worse that is.
想的越晚越麻烦
Well, what's on your mind?
在想什么
It's not a conversation unless you say something.
你不说话咱俩聊不下去啊
I want out.
我想金盆洗手