手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 初代吸血鬼 > 初代吸血鬼第一季 > 正文

初代吸血鬼第一季(MP3+中英字幕):第5集:一个令人不安的秘密

来源:可可英语 编辑:sophie   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

My siblings and I are the first vampires

我的兄弟姐妹和我是历史上
in all of history, the original family.
最早的吸血鬼,是始祖家族
3 centuries ago, we helped build a town called New Orleans.
三百年前,我们帮助建立了新奥尔良这个小镇
We were happy here, a family.
我们一家人曾经在这里很快乐
Recently, a coven of witches lured my brother back,
近期,一群女巫将我弟弟引诱回这里
using his unborn child as leverage.
利用他未出生的孩子作为筹码
I tried to help him, but he betrayed me to his enemy
我试图帮他,但是他把我出卖了给了他的敌人
the vampire Marcel.
吸血鬼马塞尔
Since then, I have been held prisoner by a powerful witch.
从那时起,我被一个强大的女巫掌控着
My brother seeks to manipulate others to procure my release,
我弟弟试图操纵他人来解决我
but I have my own plan.
但是我有自己的计划
If this witch proves to be an enemy,
如果这个女巫真的是敌人
I will stop her by whatever means necessary.
我会不惜一切代价阻止她
You're the one they call honorable.
他们都说你是可敬的
Yes.
是的
That's what they call me,
那是他们说的
and yet I followed my brother here
然而我跟随我弟弟来到这里
to New Orleans to engage in a war.
来到新奥尔良,参与战争
So I ask you,
那么,我问你
does that sound honorable to you?
你觉得这听起来可敬吗
You don't look well.
你看起来不太好
Well, only this morning,
只不过今天早上
I had a mystical dagger embedded in my chest.
我的胸口里还插着一把神秘的匕首
So I'd say I'm holding myself together quite well.
所以我得说我还是相当把持得住的
Davina, I believe that you and I have the power
达维娜,我相信你和我有能力
to end a war between witches and vampires
在女巫和吸血鬼的战争开始之前
before it truly begins,
就终止这一切
I by keeping my brother in line,
我可以让我的弟弟遵守规矩
you by behaving as your true self,
而你就做好你自己
not some tool for Marcel or the witches.
而不是马塞尔或女巫的工具
And why should I trust you?
我为什么要相信你
Well, for one thing, in spite of a ravenous hunger,
首先,尽管我饥肠辘辘
I have not tried to take your blood.
我也没有试图要饮你的血
Why not? I'm the only one here.
为什么不呢,只有我在这里
Even in my present condition,
即使是现在这样的状态
I would not feed from a child.
我也不会去享用一个孩子的血
We had a deal.
我们说好的
You protect my unborn child,
你保护我未出生的孩子
I dismantle Marcel's army,
我瓦解马塞尔的军队
and whilst I've been busy fulfilling my part of the bargain,
在我一直忙着做好我该做的事情时
you allowed Hayley to be attacked
你让海莉收到了攻击
and almost killed by a gaggle of lunatic witches.
差点被一群疯女巫杀死
I had nothing to do with it, I swear.
这与我毫无关系,我发誓
Hayley and I are linked, remember?
海莉和我是联系在一起的,记得吗
She dies, I die.
她死,我就要死
Then who were they?
那么那些人是谁
They're a faction of extremists.
他们是一小群极端分子
Sabine stupidly told them
萨宾愚蠢地告诉了他们
about some vision she had about the baby.
她看到的这个孩子的一些幻象
What kind of vision?
什么幻象
She has them all the time.
她一直都这样
They're totally open to interpretation.
绝对是可以解读的
I'm guessing she's wrong on this one.
我猜这次她就错了
Well, how, may I ask,
容我问一句
was this particular vision interpreted?
这个特别的幻象是如何被解读的
Pretty much that your baby would bring death to all witches.
差不多就是你的孩子将导致所有女巫的死亡
Ah, well, I grow fonder of this child by the second.
这一秒我突然就越发喜欢这个孩子了
Sophie, look.
索菲,听着
I promised Elijah that I would protect
我向以利亚保证,我会保护
the Mikaelson miracle baby
迈克尔森家的奇迹般的孩子
whilst he tries to win your witch Davina's loyalty.
同时他会试图获得你们的女巫达维娜的忠诚
Why don't you tell me just how extreme this faction is?
不如你告诉我这一小群有多极端呢
Elijah is talking to Davina?
以利亚在和达维娜交谈吗
Yeah, as we speak, I imagine.
对,就在我们说话这时,我想是
I'm guessing she'll have plenty to say about that crowd.
我想她会对那一小群人有许多要评论的
Do tell.
请说吧
I wasn't always an advocate for the witches.
我并不是一直都是女巫的支持者
Drink up, everybody!
喝光吧,各位
This is how they party in Rio!
他们就是这么在里约派对的
My sister was devoted like our parents,
我的姐姐像我父母那样献身于女巫
and our upbringing was very strict,
我们的教育非常严格
which drove me nuts.
快把我逼疯了
The minute I turned 21,
我一到21岁
I left the Quarter to travel and play,
就离开法属区旅行,放纵
but I wanted to be a chef.
但我想做个主厨
So I came back to Rousseau's.
所以我回到了卢梭餐吧
Oh, JaneAnne.
简安
That wasn't me. Hi!
刚刚那个不是我
Welcome home, Soph.
欢迎回家,索菲
Can we go someplace to talk?
我们能去别处聊聊吗
Just tell me.
说吧
The elders called a vote.
长者要求举行选举
We're moving forward with the harvest.
我们要随收获祭一起向前
What?
什么
What the bloody hell is the harvest?
收获是个什么该死的玩意
It's a ritual our coven does every 3 centuries
是我们女巫每三世纪就会做一次的仪式
so that the bond to our ancestral magic is restored.
那样我们与祖先魔法的联系会重新恢复
We appease our ancestors.
我们安抚我们的祖先
They keep our ancestral power flowing.
他们就会持续给予我们祖先的能量
And why haven't I heard of this?
我为什么没听说过
Because the harvest always seemed like a myth,
因为收获祭总是被认为是神话
a story passed down through generations
一代代传下来的的故事
like Noah's ark or the Buddha walking on water,
就像诺亚方舟或是佛陀水上行走
the kind some people take literally
有些人真的相信
and some people don't.
有些却不信
To be reborn, we must sacrifice.
为了重生,我们必须献祭
To be reborn, we must sacrifice.
为了重生,我们必须献祭
To be reborn, we must have faith.
为了重生,我们必须有信仰
To be reborn, we must have faith.
为了重生,我们必须有信仰
Do you have faith in the harvest?
你是否信任收获祭
Not for a second.
绝对不信
Sophie.
索菲
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Saving the community you renounced.
拯救你放弃的团体
You're all ridiculous.
你们都太荒谬了
Monique? Seriously?
莫妮可,不是吧
My mom told me I had to.
我妈妈告诉我我必须这么做
Yeah. Well, you mom and I are gonna have words.
是啊,你妈妈和我要谈一谈
They had the girls of our community preparing for months.
他们让一些女孩准备了几个月
4 would be chosen for the harvest.
会有四个被选中参与收获祭
They said that it was an honor,
他们说那是一种荣誉
that they were special.
他们很特别
I thought it was a myth.
我觉得那只是个神话
Was it?
那是吗
Marcel, bit early in the day for you, isn't it?
马塞尔,现在对你来说有点早了吧
I know. I make this look easy,
我知道,我让一切看起来很简单
but I still have an empire to run.
但我还是有一个帝国要管理
Rather you than me.
幸好是你不是我
All that responsibility seems like such a bore.
那些职责似乎很让人厌烦呢
Well, this might spice things up.
这个也许会让一切都有趣一点
I just heard about a bunch of dead witches out in the bayou
我刚听说在河口有一群死了的女巫
the kind of damage a werewolf might do,
似乎是狼人造成的
only there was no full moon.
只不过昨天可不是满月
I have an informant out there I need to meet,
我得去见一个线人
and I would love for you to go with me.
我很希望你能陪我去
Dead witches in the bayou.
河口的死去的女巫
Sounds like less of a problem
听起来不算是什么麻烦
and more like a cause for celebration.
更该说是庆祝的理由
Well, something killed them
有东西杀了他们
and may still be out there,
也许还在某处
and with your blood the only cure for a werewolf bite,
而你的血是治愈狼人咬伤的唯一办法
I would love for you to accompany me.
我很想让你陪我一起呢
Well, why not?
为什么不呢
I haven't been to the bayou in ages.
我很久没去过河口了
I'm on my way.
这就去
Peace out, brother.
再见,兄弟
This is the one.
就是这个
You can't go out there now.
你现在不能出去
I need to gather the witches' remains and consecrate them.
我得聚集女巫的遗体,把他们祭献
If I don't get to them before sundown,
如果在日落前还没做到
we lose the link to their magic.
我们就会失去他们的魔法
Those witches tried to kill Hayley.
那些女巫试图杀死海莉
I prefer for Marcel's informant not to find anything
我希望马塞尔的线人不会找到任何
that would lead him back to us,
会将他指引到我们,她,或者
to her, or to, you know, that.
指引到,你知道的,那个
You are all class.
你们都是一类人
Stay put and save the rest of your story till I return.
乖乖坐着,等我回来再继续你的故事
Look who's back.
瞧瞧谁回来了
Here to visit your prisoner in the attic?
来看望你关在阁楼的犯人吗
Lay off.
歇歇吧
She's not a prisoner, and I'm moving her tonight.
她不是囚犯,我今晚就会把她转移走
Too many people know where she is.
太多人知道她在哪了
I have been hearing about what you've been up to
我离开小镇之后,一直听说
since I've been out of town.
你在忙着些什么
Using that girl to keep the witches from doing magic?
利用那个女孩,禁止女巫使用魔法
All respect, Father K.,
无意冒犯, K神父
if you're gonna defend the witches' rights,
如果你打算维护女巫的权利
we got nothing to talk about.
我们就没什么好说的了
Do you play?
你拉小提琴
That's...not mine.
那个,不是我的
Good news, little D.
好消息,小D
I'm moving you out of this pile of dust.
我要让你搬出这堆灰尘里
Are you serious? When?
真的吗,什么时候
Tonight.
今晚
I just need to lock in the arrangements.
我得确定安排
How's our original?
我们的始祖怎么样
Don't disturb the body.
别碰到他
I have a spell in progress.
我正在施咒呢
Bet you do.
一定是
Pack up, OK,
收拾吧,好吗
only what you want to take.
只带你想带的
I'll buy you anything else you need.
其他需要的东西我会买给你
OK.
You didn't reveal that I was awake.
你没告诉他,我已经醒了
We're not done talking yet.
我们还没谈完呢
You and Marcel seem very close.
你和马塞尔似乎非常亲近
Marcel is my family.
马塞尔是我的家人
And yet Marcel is someone who delights in harming the witches,
然而马塞尔却是乐于伤害女巫的人
those people, I would think, you would consider family.
那些人,我才觉得,是你该认为是家人的人
This doesn't trouble you?
这不让你困扰吗
No. They deserve it.
不,他们活该
Why would you say that?
你为什么那么说
Because they're liars, all of them.
因为他们是骗子,全都是
They made me and my friends do this harvest ritual.
他们让我和我的朋友们完成这个收获祭仪式
They said our participation
他们说我们的参与
would bring our family strength,
会给我们的家人带来力量
health...
健康
that we'd forever be celebrated
我们会永远被尊为
as saviors of the community,
这群女巫的救世主
but all they really wanted was more power.
但他们真正想要的知识更多的力量
So I left before they could get it,
所以我在他们得手前就离开了
and now they're running out of time
现在他们就快没时间了
because after the harvest comes the reaping,
因为收获祭之后就是收割
and if they don't complete the harvest,
如果他们不能完成收获祭
there won't be a reaping.
就不会有收割
Soon, all the witches in the Quarter
很快,法属区所有的女巫
will start to lose their power.
就会开始失去他们的能力
Eventually, they'll cease to be witches altogether.
最终,他们全都不会再是女巫
So what does it take to complete this ritual?
要完成这个仪式,需要做些什么
I have to die.
我必须得死
Hey, what the hell?
搞什么
You're going out there, anyway, aren't you.
你反正是要出去的,不是吗
I want to go with you.
我想和你一起走
No, thanks.
不,谢了
Already got assaulted by Klaus this morning,
今天早上已经被克劳斯攻击过了
don't need a repeat.
不想再来一次
What if whatever is responsible for all those dead witches
如果那个害死所有女巫的东西
is still out there?
还在外面呢
We've already established that it likes me and hates witches.
我们已经确定它和我一样而且讨厌女巫
So you'll be safer with me.
所以你和我在一起会更安全
Sorry if I'm not buying your sudden concern for my safety.
抱歉,我不会信服你突然关心起我的安危的
Listen.
听着
The whole reason I came to this stupid town
我一开始来到这个该死的小镇的原因
in the first place was to learn more about my family.
就是为了多了解我的家人
Your sister is the one that told me
是你姐姐告诉我
Marcel ran the werewolves out of the Quarter into the bayou,
马塞尔把所有的狼人从法属区驱赶到河口的
and last night,
昨晚
pretty sure that some guardian angel wolf saved my life.
很显然是某个狼人守护天使救了我
So I'm coming with you.
所以我要和你一起
Could you two be more idiotic.
你们俩能再傻点吗
Two can play the follow game, you know?
两个人可以玩跟随游戏
You heard Klaus.
你们听到克劳斯的话了
He and Marcel are heading right where you're going.
他和马塞尔正在去你们要去的地方
So distract them because unless you want to lock a hormonal,
那就吸引住他们的注意,除非你想把一个
pregnant werewolf in a tomb,
荷尔蒙过剩的怀孕的狼人关在墓穴里
I'm coming with you,
我和你一起去
and wouldn't Elijah be mad if he hears
如果以利亚听说宝宝和我
that the baby and I died of asphyxiation?
因为窒息而死,他会不会很生气
What's the matter, Rebekah?
怎么了,丽贝卡
You cross that I'm out with your ex?
我和你前任出去你生气了吗
What is all that dreadful hillbilly racket in the background?
你那边吵得要死的声音是怎么回事
According to the dreadful signage,
根据那个该死的招牌
it's Big Augggie's Bayou Bar.
这是大奥吉的河口酒吧
Well, order up a few rounds of moonshine
多点几杯威士忌酒
and stay clear of the dead witches for a few.
暂时离死去的女巫远点
The witch is on a burial mission,
那女巫在实行葬礼任务
your baby mama is on a spirit quest,
你宝宝的妈妈正享受精神追求
and I'm keeping Elijah's promise to keep her safe.
而我要遵守以利亚的约定保证她的安全
So stall, please.
所以拜托你拖一拖
Everything OK?
没事吧
Oh, just the usual temperamental sister.
一如既往,喜怒无常的妹妹啊
So where's your informant?
你的线人呢
Tomas? He's out sniffing around.
托马斯,他现在在外面四处打探呢
Grab a drink. Then we'll chase him down.
来杯酒,然后我们再找他
Well, I suppose it will give us a chance to talk things over,
我想,这是我们聊聊的好机会
like why you haven't returned Elijah.
比如你为什么还不把以利亚还给我
Maybe your young witch
也许你的小女巫
has grown partial to his company.
越来越喜欢他的陪伴了
She must get so bored.
她一定太无聊了
You never stop, do you?
你就是不放弃,是吗
You never answer, do you?
你从没回答过,是吗
Why are you so curious about Davina?
你为什么对达维娜那么好奇
If I had a 16yearold allpowerful witch at my beck and call,
如果我有一个唯命是从的16岁的强大女巫
you would wonder about her, too.
你也会对她很好奇的
You're never gonna get her.
你绝不会得到她的
Ok. Ok.
好吧,好吧
I'll ask the harmless questions, then.
那我问个无关紧要的问题吧
How did you meet her?
你怎么认识她的
That might surprise you.
这也许会让你惊讶
This was 8 months ago,
这是八个月前
before I banned the witches from using magic.
就在我禁止女巫使用魔法前
Relations between vampires and witches
吸血鬼和女巫的关系
weren't what you'd call friendly,
虽然算不上你所谓的友好
by any means, but let's just say,
无论如何,可以说
we were a little less divided.
我们也没那么多分歧
In fact, some of us were getting along just fine.
实际上,我们一些人处的挺好
Oh, it's so screwed up.
完蛋了
I'm dealing with whacked out, militant witches.
我要面对精神失常的激进的女巫
Hey, you witches all got a little crazy in you.
在你看来,所有女巫都有点疯狂
Oh, and my sister has really gone off the deep end this time.
我姐姐这次真的是太走极端了
Yeah. JaneAnne has got martyr written all over her.
是啊,简安就是极端的殉道者
That's for sure.
这是肯定的
They've got every 16yearold girl
我们当中所有十六岁的女孩都在她们手上
in our coven dying to be one of the 4 chosen
她们都想成为那场荒诞的
for this crazyass ritual.
仪式上的那四个
Anything I can do to help?
要我帮忙吗
No. You've caused enough trouble with them.
不要,你和她们的过节已经够多了
What, little, old me?
谁,我这个不懂事的老家伙吗
You're a dick.
你这个混球
You always stir it up with the witches,
你总是和女巫挑事
which is why this...
这就是为什么
stays between us.
这事只有你我知道即可
You and Sophie?
你和索菲有一腿
You hypocrite.
你个伪君子
You torture those witches, and yet there you are,
你折磨那些女巫,而自己却和
getting positively "Romeo and Juliet" with Sophie Deveraux.
索菲?德弗罗亲亲我我
Oh, it wasn't like that.
可不能这么说
It was a mutually satisfying hookup.
这是一个各取所需的男女关系
So if Sophie didn't turn to you,
这么说索菲在她最需要的时候
her secret vampire lover, in her hour of need,
没找你这个地下吸血鬼情人帮忙
what did she do?
那她怎么做的
She did what any good girl would do.
她做了所有好女孩都会做的事
She went to her priest.
她投奔了她的神父
You've never cared about witch business, Sophie,
你从不关心女巫的事,索菲
and now you have the gall to reveal
而你现在竟好意思把我们的
our private dealings to an outsider.
私密行动透露给外人
You have to find another way.
你得另辟蹊径了
You think we do this lightly?
你觉得我们做这些容易吗
The vampire presence in the Quarter is growing stronger.
这个区的吸血鬼势力越渐壮大
We need more power to fight them off.
我们需要更大的力量去抵御他们
Harsh times call for harsh measures.
艰难的时期要有强硬的对策
This is a little more than harsh, Bastiana.
这不仅仅是强硬了,巴斯蒂娜
You don't understand because you don't believe.
你不理解是因为你不相信
You've never believed,
你从未相信过
but I believe enough to put everything on the line for this,
但是我相信,我愿为此孤注一掷
and being chosen for the offering,
被选中为祭品
it's an honor.
是种荣耀
It's a myth, JaneAnne.
是个谬论,简安
What you are planning to do is not only wrong.
你们的所作所为不仅是错的
In my city, it's illegal.
在这座城市里,还是违法的
In your city full of vampires?
在这个吸血鬼横行的城里吗
The vampires and the human faction have an arrangement,
这儿的吸血鬼和人类已经达成一致了
just like we have with you all.
就像我们和你们之间一样
Protect the locals, protect our homes,
保护当地百姓,保护家园
we look the other way.
我们选择了另一种方式
What you are planning goes too far.
而你们的做法太激进了
We are simply taking what we need.
我们只是要回属于自己的
Our connection to our ancestors weakens over time.
我们和祖先越来越疏远了
You sow, and you reap.
一份耕耘一份收获
That's the way the harvest works.
这就是这个世道
I am the only ally you witches have in this town.
我是你们女巫在这座城市唯一的朋友
Do you really want to face Marcel without me?
你们真的想和马塞尔孤军奋战吗
Because that is what you'll be dealing with
因为他就是你们为了所谓的"收获祭"
if you go through with the harvest.
将要面临的问题
Everything OK in here, Uncle Kieran?
出什么事了,基兰叔叔
We were just finishing, Sean,
我们刚说完,肖恩
right?
是吧
I believe I've made myself clear.
我想我已经把话说清楚了
We'll take this matter to the elders.
我们会把这个问题交给长者处理
Continue to study, Sean.
继续学习,肖恩
Your uncle is an excellent role model.
你的叔叔是个很好的榜样
The witches were furious with Kieran.
女巫们对基兰很生气
Sophie tells me that the witches put a hex on his nephew Sean,
索菲告诉我女巫对他的侄子肖恩失了法术
made it seem like he was slowly losing his mind,
让他一点点失去理智
in order to distract Kieran
以分散基兰的精力
while they kept planning for the harvest.
好让她们继续准备仪式
So they attacked Kieran's nephew.
就是说她们对基兰的侄子下了手
Yeah. Kid wasn't the same after that,
是的,那孩子之后就变了
ended up going postal,
变得很暴力
killing all his fellow seminary students,
杀了他学院所有的同学
all of them, and then himself.
所有的,最后自杀了
I might have read about that.
我想我在哪儿看到过
The boy killed a twin,
那孩子杀了他的孪生姊妹
or he was a twin or something.
还是他有个孪生姊妹之类的
Oh, no, no. They said that he had a twin sister.
不不,是说他有个孪生姐妹
So enlighten me.
我很惊讶
What did you mean when you said you had to die?
你说你必须死是什么意思
That's what the harvest was.
这就是所谓"收获祭"
They said they'd put us four girls in a state of, like,
她们说要把我们四个女孩置于类似于
peaceful limbo as part of the offering,
安宁的地狱边缘,作为祭祀品
and then later at the reaping,
之后我们将在收割时
we'd awaken and be reborn.
苏醒并重生
I never got as far as the limbo part,
我没到达地狱边缘
which means the harvest isn't complete.
也就是说仪式没有完成
That's why the witches are so freaked out.
这也就是女巫们很生气的原因
The reaping is just around the corner,
收割的期限就要到了
and if they don't finish it before then, it's over.
如果在此之前没有完成,就都结束了
All I have to do is wait it out.
我所要做的就是耐心等待
And then what?
然后呢
They're punished, and I'm free.
然后她们会受到惩罚,我就自由了
From Marcel?
受到马塞尔的惩罚吗
Of magic.
是巫术的惩罚
All our power will drain away.
我们的魔力都会逐渐消逝
I'll be normal.
我会变成普通人
Is that what you want, to be normal?
这是你想要的吗,变成普通人
I just don't want to be what I am.
我只是不想要现在的我
I can't control it sometimes, magic.
我有时控制不了,魔法
I... hurt people,
我会伤害别人
even when I don't mean to.
即便非我本意
Why don't you tell me about your friends?
和我说说你的朋友们吧
You must miss them.
你一定很想他们
There's Tim.
有个叫蒂姆的
He doesn't know about any of this witch stuff.
他对女巫的事一无所知
He's normal.
他很平凡
My best friend Monique...
我最好的朋友莫妮可
she was a part of the Harvest, too.
她也是"收获祭"中的一员
She's lucky.
她很幸运
No one ever fought for me, but someone fought for her.
没人为我抵抗,但她却有
The only one who ever spoke out
唯一一个敢于抵制
against the Harvest was Monique's aunt.
"收获祭"仪式的就是莫妮可的姨妈
And who is that?
她是谁
Sophie Deveraux.
索菲?德弗罗
So this Harvest thingee,
这个收获祭什么的
tell me more.
多和我说些
Klaus said to wait.
克劳斯说要等待
Yes. He also said to stay out of the bayou,
对,他还说要远离河口
and yet here we are amongst the crawly, buzzy creatures.
但我们正穿梭在又痒又吵的生物中
We're here.
我们到了
Whoa.
天啊
Is that a wolf track?
那是狼人的爪印吗
Who's there?
谁在那里
What the hell?
什么情况
An original?
是始祖吗
Let me understand this.
让我领会下
Against all logic, you and Hayley went to the bayou,
你和海莉没头没脑地闯进了河口
where you ran into a man you think may be Marcel's informant,
在那儿碰上个像马塞尔线人的人
and then you lost him.
然后你们弄丢了他
Yes, and now that we've established
对,既然我们得出了结论
that I am a failure as a sister and a friend and an original,
我作为妹妹,朋友和始祖都很失败
you should probably know he's on his way
你大概要知道他正要去
to Marcel right now to rat me out
向马塞尔报信
skinny guy in a hurry,
身形瘦小,匆忙逃命
looks like he saw a ghost?
像见鬼了一样
I'll handle it. I'll need a distraction.
我来处理,我需要人让他分心
I'm on my way.
我这就去
Your sister again?
又是你妹妹打的吗
She craves attention. So come on.
她渴望得到关注,说吧
You were just getting to the juicy bits.
你快说到精彩之处了
I can't joke around about this.
这件事上我开不起玩笑
I've done a lot in my day,
彼时我做了很多
but I do have a rule about kids.
但对孩子我自有规矩
No one but Sophie ever questioned the Harvest,
除了索菲,从未有人质疑"收获祭"
not even my own mother.
包括我的亲生母亲
So neither did I.
所以我也没怀疑
We thought it was such an honor.
我们认为这是无上的荣誉
We had such faith. We were so stupid.
我们就这么笃信,我们太傻了
So how did it begin?
仪式怎么开始呢
We were led out like princesses.
我们像公主一样被带出
My mother was so proud.
我的母亲十分骄傲
Our magic fades
我们的法力
as our ties to our ancestors weaken over time.
终将随着与祖先关联的减弱而消亡
We beseech them accept this offering
我们恳请他们接受祭品
as a sign of our faith.
以示吾等之信仰
Bastiana, one of the elders,
巴斯蒂娜,长老之一
called upon the 4 elements to bind
召唤四种元素来将我们
our past and future magic together
过去与未来的法力合为一体
earth to connect us to our ancestors,
以土联结祖先
water to heal the community,
以水净化众女巫
wind to carry us to our ancestors and back...
以风将我们送达祖先并归来
fire to purify.
以火涤清罪恶
After all our preparation,
在我们准备就绪后
we knew exactly what to expect.
我们很清楚接下来的事
For weeks, they told us that
几周以来,他们告诉我们
the magic in the knife they used to cut our palms
扎伤我们手掌的刀子
would put us to sleep
其魔法会使我们入睡
and that later at the reaping, we would all be resurrected.
随后在收割时,我们都将复活
They said we'd awaken and all be together
他们说我们会苏醒并团聚
and more powerful than ever,
拥有无边法力
and it was just like we rehearsed it.
就像我们排练的一样
All that was left was just a little cut
只要扎一下
on our palms for the blood sacrifice.
我们的手掌完成血祭
No, stop. Bastiana, stop.
不要,停下,巴斯蒂娜,快停下
You have to stop. Bastiana, please don't do this.
你快停下,巴斯蒂娜,别这么做
Even after Sophie tried to stop it,
即便索菲竭力阻止
we didn't suspect anything.
我们也没有怀疑
To be born, you must sacrifice.
想要重生,必有牺牲
Do you have faith?
你相信吗
They're gonna kill you!
他们会杀了你的
Everyone involved in the ritual
参加仪式的每个人
knew that this would happen.
都知道会杀了你们
Except the 4 of us.
除了我们四个
They weren't putting us to sleep.
他们不是要我们入睡
They were slaughtering us.
他们要杀了我们
Oh! No! Stop! No, no!
不要,快停下,不要啊
Monique Deveraux.
莫妮可?德弗罗
No! No!
不,不
Don't go, Monique! Aah!
不要去,莫妮可
I begged for someone to help.
我向周围的人乞求帮助
My own mother turned away from me.
但连我的亲生母亲都置我于不顾
Sophie screamed and screamed for her sister,
索菲疯狂地尖叫着,乞求她姐姐
anyone to do something...
或是任何人做点什么
What is wrong with you?
你到底是怎么想的
but no one did.
但所有人都无动于衷
Yet you survived.
尽管如此,你还是活下来了
Therefore, someone or something intervened.
一定有什么阻止了事情的发生
Yes.
是的
Someone finally did.
终于有人来解救我们
Monique, run away! Run away.
莫妮可,快跑,快跑
Marcel.
马塞尔
You're the one who stopped it.
是你阻止了那一切
Kieran knew every detail from Sophie.
基兰从索菲那得知了事情的所有细节
After his nephew's massacre in the church,
自从他侄子在教堂大屠杀后
he was so torn up.
他非常伤心自责
He left town just before the harvest.
他在收获祭之前离开了这里
But on his way out, he came to me.
但走前,他找到了我
And he asked me to stop the harvest.
要我阻止收获祭的发生
He knew I didn't want the witches getting any more power,
他知道我不想让女巫们更加强大
and I do have a rule about people abusing kids.
而且我也最见不得欺负小孩的人
So I did what he asked, but I was too late.
所以我照做了,但我还是迟了一步
Oh, God! Monique!
老天,莫妮可
Oh! No!
不要
Oh, let go of me!
放开我
Stop it! Stop it! Let go of me!
停手,停手,放开我
Stop it!
停手
I got you.
有我在
There was something about seeing Davina fight.
看着达维娜反抗,是一种很奇特的感觉
She didn't just go along to the slaughter, you know?
她没有轻易屈服于这场屠杀,你明白吗
I do...
我明白
Marcellus.
马塞勒斯
I felt like she and I,
我觉得她和我
we were kindred spirits.
我们是同一类人
Every girl who died
每一个死去的女孩
released her power on to the next.
会将她的力量释放到下一个女孩身上
When I was the last one,
我是最后一个
I suddenly had all of it, all the power
所以我拥有了全部的力量
that was supposed to be released back into the earth
那些本该被释放回大地
to appease our ancestors.
以祭祀我们祖先的力量
So the harvest was actually working.
这么说收获祭真的起作用了
Something was working.
这一部分确实有效
And I knew that I was supposed to be killed
我也知道我该被杀死
so the harvest could be completed
以完成收获祭
and we would all be resurrected.
然后我们都会再次重生
But they lied to us about how they were killing us.
但他们隐瞒了要杀死我们这一过程
How do I know they weren't lying to us about coming back?
我怎么知道他们说的重生是不是真的
But mostly, I just didn't want to die.
最重要的是,我不想死
So I let him save me. Marcel saved my life.
所以我让他救我,马塞尔救了我一命
You're quite the knight in shining armor.
好一出英雄救美
Though Davina must realize you owe her
虽然达维娜肯定很清楚你欠她的
as much as she owes you.
不比她欠你的少
You never could have banned the witches
如果不是她
from using magic without her.
你不可能禁止那些女巫们使用魔法
She's not exactly besties with them.
她跟女巫们的关系并不好
I'm protecting her.
我是在保护她
A lot of them would like to get their hands on her
不少女巫都想找到她
and kill her to finish the harvest.
并杀死她以完成收获祭
If they don't, the other girls stay dead,
如果不这样,其他的女孩就不能复活
and they lose their power.
而她们将会失去自己的力量
And if they do, you lose yours.
如果她们做到了,你将会失去你的统治
And Davina loses her life.
达维娜也会丧命
Ah, isn't this like old times?
真是往事重现啊
Just how drunk are you two?
你们喝了多少了
Skating on the razor's edge.
正挣扎在清醒的边缘
I'm gonna use the loo.
我得去下洗手间
Back in a tick.
很快回来
I haven't seen his this lushy since the Twenties.
自从二十年代后我还没见他喝过这么多
So you came to take him home?
你是来带他回家的吗
Why else would I be here?
不然我为什么来这里
I don't know.
我也不知道
Maybe to make sure I didn't get too drunk
或许是来确认我不会醉到
and spill secrets better left unspilled
不小心说出了我们之间
about you and me.
不能说的秘密
I know better.
我自有分寸
I hope so.
希望如此
Because you don't want to end up on the wrong side of me.
因为你不想跟我作对的
Oh, Rebekah Mikaelson,
丽贝卡?迈克尔森
you do not want to be on the wrong side of me.
你也绝对不会想跟我作对的
Tomas, I presume.
托马斯,是吧
Marcel asked me to find out
马塞尔要我问问你
what you know about the dead witches.
对于那些死去的女巫你都知道些什么
I heard they were going after some pregnant werewolf.
我听说她们是为了追杀一个怀孕的狼人
She was stupid being out there all alone.
一个女人孤身在那种地方出没真是找死
Yeah. She was. Yeah. She was.
那可不是
It's amazing how gullible some people can be.
有些人真的是很容易上当
Yeah.
是啊
You may return this now to its rightful owner.
你可以把它还给它真正的主人了
It's restored.
已经调好了
I don't even know if I'll see him again.
我都不知道还会不会再见他
Davina, this power that you contain
达维娜,你拥有的力量
drawn from your fallen friends,
是从你死去的朋友那里得来的
it's too much for you.
超过了你的掌控能力
You need control.
你得学会控制
That requires study and practice.
那需要学习和练习
My mother was a very powerful witch.
我的母亲是个非常强大的女巫
She left behind her grimoires,
她留下了她的魔法书
a legacy of books filled with spells.
留下了很多记满了咒语的书
These books contain all of the tools
那些书里包含了
that you might need to control your magic.
你可以用来控制魔法的所有手段
If you free me from here,
如果你放我离开这里
I can share them with you.
我可以把书拿来给你
Whatever, if you leave now with Marcel,
如果你跟马塞尔离开了
we'll never see each other again,
我们不会有机会再见面
and I cannot find you, and I can't help you.
我找不到你,就没法帮助你
The witches manipulated me.
女巫们利用了我
You know how that ended.
你知道结果会怎样
This is not manipulation.
那不是利用
This is one thing in exchange for another.
那是一物换一物
I'm offering you a deal.
我们来做个交易吧
That was fast work, Rebekah.
很容易的事情,丽贝卡
Where's Marcel,
马塞尔去哪了
in there touching up his lipstick?
在洗手间补妆吗
Credit me with some taste.
给了我一些可口食物
It's filthy in there. Where'd he go?
这里脏得要命,他去哪儿了
He didn't tell you he was leaving?
他没告诉你他走了
No.
没有
Do you think he realized we were stalling him?
你觉得他知道我们在拖延他了吗
No...
unless he was stalling us.
除非他也在拖延我们
OK. Now is our shot.
我们的机会来了
You ready to blow this joint?
准备好走了吗
Can't wait. All right.
等不及了,那走吧
We'll leave Elijah behind as a parting gift.
把以利亚留下作为离别赠礼
Might buy me a little forgiveness
也许他的弟弟妹妹们
for pulling one over on his siblings.
会因此稍微原谅我一下
Let's go.
走吧
What's wrong?
怎么了
What's happening?
发生什么事了
I don't know. Something is wrong.
我不知道,感觉有什么不对
Marcel, there's something dangerous out there.
马塞尔,外面有危险
Take me back.
带我回去
Damn it.
该死的
No one is gonna look for you here.
在这没人能找到你
It's only for a little while
只是暂时的
till I can get you out of town and someplace safe.
直到我等带你离开镇上到安全的地方去
For now, I can get you whatever you want.
就现在来说,你要什么我就给你拿来
What do you like to do?
你想做些什么
Draw.
画画
An artist, huh? That's cool. OK.
还是个艺术家,挺不错,好的
I can buy out Vincent's for you tomorrow,
我明天去把文森特那边的东西都买来给你
maybe get you some curtains or
再给你拿点窗帘过来
Marcel...
马塞尔
you know what I really want?
你知道我真正想要什么吗
I want to make them pay.
我要他们得到报应
Elijah?
以利亚
I'm pleased you stayed.
你能留下我很高兴
You'll keep your promise about your mother's spell book?
你说拿你母亲的咒语书给我,还算数吧
I will.
我会拿来的
You know, difficulties aside,
虽然困难重重
I value my family above everything.
我最珍视的仍是家人
I am sorry that yours failed you.
你家人辜负了你,我很遗憾
Your brother Klaus handed you to Marcel in a box,
你弟弟克劳斯把你装在棺材里交给了马塞尔
yet you still don't give up on him.
而你还没放弃他
Well, I've given up on giving up.
我以前放弃过,但是放弃不了
It's an affliction.
这是痛苦的来源
I will fight for my family until my last breath.
我会为了我的家人斗争到最后一刻
And I'll fight the witches until mine.
而我会与女巫们作斗争直到最后一刻
Now what?
现在怎样
You're just gonna leave her up there for anybody to find?
你就这么把她留在楼上等人来找她吗
I'm not in the mood, Kieran.
我现在心情不好,基兰
You were supposed to get her out of New Orleans after the Harvest.
你应该在收获祭之前带她离开新奥尔良
We failed those other 3 girls. We didn't fail her.
我们已经失去了另外三个女孩,不能再失去她了
That is why I came to you for help.
正因如此我才来找你帮忙
That was the plan.
我们计划好的
Plans change.
计划有变
Especially after you found out how powerful she was.
特别是你发现她有多强大之后
Let's get something straight.
我们把事情搞搞清楚
For 8 months since you left,
你离开的八个月里
I've been running this town just fine.
我将小镇治理得很好
I don't need you coming back and getting in my business.
我不需要你回来插手我的事
I will do what I want where I want. Got it?
我想干什么就干什么,明白吗
Want to be the boss? You want to call the shots?
你想做老大,想发号施令吗
Fine, but I call the shots with the humans...
好啊,但我会联合人类一起拿回掌控权
and you don't want to make an enemy of me.
你不会想与我为敌的
So I would suggest one thing
所以我劝你
stay away from my niece.
离我侄女远点
Fine. Who the hell is your niece?
好,那你侄女是谁
Cami.
卡米
Those people, all this because of a vision about my baby
那些人都是因为一个你都不知真假的
you don't think is true.
关于我孩子的幻象而死
Look. I love Sabine,
我爱萨宾
but she's the witch equivalent of a drama queen.
但她是个非常爱小题大做的女巫
I've learned to take little stock in whatever she says or sees.
她说的话看到的东西我都会打些折扣听
Just kind of wish she'd kept her mouth shut.
有时候也希望她索性什么都别说
The harvest ritual.
那个收获祭仪式
You said you didn't believe in it.
你之前说你不相信
Were you right?
那你猜对了吗
No.
没有
I saw it with my own eyes.
我亲眼见到了
It was working. It was real.
它起作用了,那是真的
So how can you be so sure Sabine's vision isn't?
那你怎么能确定萨宾看到的不是真的呢
Taking me on a field trip to distract me,
带我外出分散我的注意力
pathetic and obvious.
既可悲又明显
I taught you better than that.
我可没有教你这么差的伎俩
You taught me to protect what's mine.
你教我保护自己的东西
You'll not take Davina from me, end of story.
你别想把达维娜从我身边带走,没得谈
An immutable law of nature, Marcel is,
但自然界有条亘古不变的真理,马塞尔
the strong always take from the weak.
强者永远会从弱者那里掠夺
Oh, if you were so strong,
既然你那么强大
you wouldn't have run away from New Orleans
那许多年前你就不需要
like a little bitch all those years ago.
狼狈的从新奥尔良逃走了
You've been playing king with a bunch of children for too long.
你带着一群孩子玩游戏扮国王扮的太久了
Don't mistake me for one of your nightwalker lackeys, Marcel.
别把我当成你那些随从,马塞尔
I can take Davina any time I like.
我随时可以把达维娜带走
What...
怎么
Do forgive me, Marcel.
原谅我,马塞尔
If anyone is to teach my brother a lesson, it's me.
该教训我弟弟的人,是我
I don't care if we have to get you a leash.
我不在乎是不是需要拿个链子把你拴住
That was your last trip to the bayou.
你以后再也不许去河口了
What is it with you and those wolves, anyway?
你跟那些狼到底是怎么回事
I feel like we're connected somehow.
我觉得我们有着某种联系
I don't know.
我也不知道
Maybe it's just some pipe dream that I have
也许这只是我做的一个关于
of finding any real family out there,
找到我真正家人的白日梦
but sometimes when I feel like it's me against the world,
但当我感觉全世界都在与我为敌时
it keeps me going.
我却偏偏想坚持
Oh, right.
忘记了
Well, if you ask me,
如果你问我的话
family is a pain in the behind,
家人就是我的眼中钉肉中刺
and as for being in it alone,
至于你说的全世界都与你为敌
how dare you?
你怎么能这么说
I don't ruin a perfectly fabulous pair of boots
我可不会随随便便为了任何人
traipsing through the bayou for just anyone.
在河口闲逛毁掉我一双好靴子
Nik, finally. What
尼克,总算回来了
Oh, Elijah... you're safe.
以利亚,你没事
Now that you're home,
既然你回家了
is your first plan to kill Niklaus?
第一件事是不是要杀了尼克劳斯
Excuse me just a moment.
稍等我一下
Where's he going?
他去哪
You're back.
你回来了
I am back.
我回来了
Don't make promises you can't keep.
守不住的承诺就别说
Welcome home.
欢迎回家
Everything that brought us here to New Orleans was a lie
我们回到新奥尔良原因现在看来是个谎言
this story that Sophie Deveraux fabricated,
索菲?德弗罗捏造了一个
this struggle for control of the French Quarter.
争夺法属区控制权的故事
This war between vampires and witches wasn't over territory at all.
吸血鬼与女巫间的战争不在于争夺领地
This was over Davina.
而在于争夺达维娜
I swear I had no idea that the harvest could possibly be real.
我发誓我不知道收获祭仪式是真的
But the one thing that you were sure of is that I was wrong
但你却那么确定我是错的
and that I would risk Monique's life on a maybe,
我会拿莫妮可的生命开玩笑
and now my daughter is dead.
现在我的女儿死了
Please tell me how to fix this.
请告诉我我该怎么补救
Now that Marcel has Davina,
现在马塞尔控制了达维娜
how are we even supposed to find her?
我们怎么才能找到她呢
If we don't finish the harvest,
如果我们不完成仪式
Monique and those two other girls are dead for real.
莫妮可和另外两个女孩就会真的死了
Look at me.
看着我
You and I are gonna find a way to get Monique back.
我们会找到方法把莫妮可带回来的
It'll be our little secret.
这是我们的秘密
We'll do it together.
我们一起去完成
We'll seal off the cemetery from the vampires,
我们把墓地封锁起来
find Davina, stop Marcel,
找到达维娜,阻止马塞尔
and finish the ritual once and for all,
然后完成仪式
even if I have to slit Davina's throat myself.
就算我要亲自割破达维娜的喉咙也要完成
8 months ago, Sophie Deveraux
八个月前,索菲?德弗罗和她姐姐
and her sister JaneAnne lost everything.
简安失去了所有的东西
Now, 4 months after that, a young, pregnant girl
那之后过了四个月,一个年轻的
wanders into their restaurant.
怀孕女孩走进了他们的餐厅
Suddenly, all hope is renewed.
突然间,希望之火重燃了
JaneAnne actually sacrificed her life
简安真的牺牲了自己的性命
so that her sister could use you to find Davina.
好让她妹妹利用你找回达维娜
If Sophie Deveraux is successful in capturing Davina,
如果索菲?德弗罗成功找到了达维娜
she can return JaneAnne's daughter back to life.
她就可以让简安的女儿重生
We thought we'd come here to wage a war for power.
我们以为我们是来进行一场权力的战争
This is about family.
但其实这是一场关于家庭的战争
In order to return her niece to life,
为了让她的侄女复活
Sophie Deveraux will fight to the death.
索菲?德弗罗一定会战斗到最后一刻
That makes her more dangerous than anyone.
因此她比任何人都危险

重点单词   查看全部解释    
except [ik'sept]

想一想再看

vt. 除,除外
prep. & conj.

联想记忆
faction ['fækʃən]

想一想再看

n. 内讧,小集团,派系斗争

联想记忆
flowing ['fləuiŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 流动的;平滑的;上涨的 v. 流动;起源;上涨

 
devoted [di'vəutid]

想一想再看

adj. 投入的,深爱的 v. 投入 vbl. 投入

联想记忆
prisoner ['prizənə]

想一想再看

n. 囚犯

 
manipulate [mə'nipjuleit]

想一想再看

vt. 操纵,操作,控制,利用,(巧妙地)处理,篡改

联想记忆
temperamental [.tempərə'mentl]

想一想再看

adj. 性情的,喜怒无常的

 
credit ['kredit]

想一想再看

n. 信用,荣誉,贷款,学分,赞扬,赊欠,贷方

联想记忆
haven ['heivn]

想一想再看

n. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,

联想记忆
harsh [hɑ:ʃ]

想一想再看

adj. 粗糙的,使人不舒服的,刺耳的,严厉的,大约的

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。